Great Service. Impeccable Limousines.

Congratulations on your engagement! At Santos VIP Limousine we understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and you want it to be perfect. With countless tasks to be arranged, Wedding Day transportation provided by Santos VIP is one item that will be worry-free.

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

1105 U S Highway 1 South, Avenel, NJ (732) 596-1100
INSTAGRAM

Santos VIP

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Terry H

We rented an 18 passenger white Lincoln Navigator and a Bentley for our wedding. Both vehicles were very clean, and even the Bentley had good air conditioning. Our drivers were great as well. Luis, especially, had a great personality and was there to help with anything we... Read More needed- even things not transportation related. He helped with my dress and had umbrellas ready when it started to rain. Soft drinks, water, and champagne were included. We would definitely recommend Santos VIP to others.

Professional

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Mindy Ann P

Our driver went above and beyond, even to make sure he blocked the tires so my dress wouldn't rub against it and get tire shine on it. He followed me through the doors of the church to make sure my dress was perfect, but also mamaged to stay out of my pictures. Loved them!!

Wow!

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Sara T

We absolutely love Santos VIP! My husband and I were having a difficult time finding a limo service within our budget for the wedding. Santos VIP delivered a great experience within that budget and then some! Our driver was prompt and very courteous. The limo was beautiful,... Read More inside and out, and was a great ride. Definitely check this company out if you're looking for a great experience without overspending!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Kimberly S

We rented a limo for a friend's bachelorette party recently and it was incredible! I was in charge of booking and handling everything and was so impressed. As someone who works in special events, I was so grateful for how organized Santos was! The booking process was smooth and... Read More they called the Monday prior to our event to ensure all details were in place. The day of , our driver arrived early and was incredibly accommodating since we planned the limo to be a surprise. He drove us where we wanted to go and was flexible as our plans changed. Their rates are reasonable and you won't have to worry about anything!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Audrey H

The team at Santos VIP was really easy to work with. The day of the wedding, the driver even helped my photographer with setting up some photographs! He had water to keep us cool, provided a little photo advice here and there, and held up my veil for some of those "veil blowing... Read More in the wind" shots!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Lacey B

We had such a great experience with Santos VIP for our wedding on July 15! First off, all their vehicles are amazing and so clean!! We were so impressed and booked a 18 person Escalade and it was stocked with drinks and most importantly champagne! Our driver was on time and so... Read More friendly! Our street was under major construction but he was able to still make it down the street, to the front of my house and make sure my dress stayed off the ground! He even fluffed out my dress right before the aisle which I was so thankful for because my train was my favorite part of the dress. Our entire experience with Santos was so pleasurable and we highly recommended them!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Joanna P

We cannot say enough great things about this limo service! We had rented the rolls Royce and stretch infinity for our wedding and our drivers were wonderful! Honestly they played many more rolls than just the driver. They made sure things went smoothly at the church,... Read More communicated with each other when we arrived, fluffed my dress when needed, and even gave us a few laughs for the photographers to get some great shots. Thanks a million xo Joanna and Antwarn

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Jennifer B

Thank you Santos VIP! Your services were amazing, and I cannot thank your drivers enough for keeping me from being seen by the groom in some tricky situations!! All of you were amazing and I would recommend you to any and everyone!! I will absolutely contact your services in... Read More the future!! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Amanda K

We had a Santos VIP limo and party bus for our wedding. Both vehicles were stocked with beverages and were nice & clean. The drivers were courteous, professional, and timely. We had a red carpet & champagne toast. The party bus had a good stereo system & fun party lighting.... Read More Would recommend.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Erica P

We had a fantastic experience with Santos VIP Limo Service. The day would not have run nearly as smoothly without Marla, both logistically and personally. She went above and beyond to help us get ready to walk down the aisle at the church, and helped with shuttling people back... Read More and forth for the photography, especially on such a cold day. Can't recommend strongly enough!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Amber V

We used Santos VIP for our wedding on 2/17/17. We had a 32 passenger limo bus and it was perfect! Courtney was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process and offered us a great deal. The day of the wedding our bus was promptly on time and our limo driver was great!... Read More He helped the bridesmaids with lining up and even held the doors for me during my big walk down the aisle. We have nothing but great things to say about Santos and would recommend them to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Jessica G

We had a 32 passenger party bus for our October 1, 2016 wedding. Everything went great! Santos VIP Limousine was very professional and always had any of my questions answered! On the day of the wedding, the driver arrived on time, was very attentive and made sure my dress was... Read More ready to go as I walked down the aisle. He also accommodated my father-in-law’s scooter. I would highly recommend this company for your special day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Mark R

Simple to book, excellent communication, driver was very courteous and right on time. He worked with our schedule and took us exactly where we asked him to go.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Lauren R

Santos VIP was great to work with! They are very affordable and have beautiful clean limos. Luis our driver in our rolls Royce was amazing!!! He has the best personality, funny, and calming! As the bride, he instructed me on how to walk down the aisle, hold my flowers, etc.... Read More He was perfect! Thanks Luis!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Amanda T

Santos VIP was great to work with for our recent wedding. We rented the 22 passenger limo bus for our bridal party of 18. The bus was clean and the driver, Al, was great. He helped load our things into the bus when he arrived and helped unload everything at the venue.... Read More Courtney was also great to work with during booking and with any and all questions I had leading up to our big day. Great service and reasonable prices!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Despina A

Santos VIP accommodated my upgrade in limo a month before my wedding. The bridal party rode in the limo and we (bride and groom) rode in the 1960 Rolls Royce. Both were on time and the drivers were really cool and down to earth. After our church ceremony, and as we were... Read More walking outside and down the steps, a bucket of ice with a chilled bottle of champagne was waiting for us. We had our first toast in front of our guests and tons of great pictures came from that moment. We felt like celebrities in the Rolls- as we were driving, random drivers would honk their horn and wave at us. Both vehicles were cared for and arrived on time.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kyri K

Had a great experience working with Santos VIP. We booked 2 limos for our wedding. I only really got to work with Marla, and she was an absolute doll. So sweet and SO helpful. She even helped out at the church when we needed an extra hand!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Deb L

Thank you to the team at Santos VIP Limousine! A BIG THANK YOU TO MARLA, THE LIMO DRIVER! She was so sweet, helpful and great!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Diana S

Service was great, car in great condition. I rented a classic car which worked out perfectly for the pictures.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Molly A

Excellent service!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Ashley H

Santos VIP was amazing and so accommodating. Not only were they the best priced out of 4 limo vendors in the area, but they added a half hour for us for free just because I was worried about our timeline! The day of, both the Rolls Royce and party bus we rented arrived on time.... Read More The drivers were friendly and professional, and one even gave me a pep talk in the church right before my walk down the aisle! The cars were clean and well kept, and we had a great time!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016

Absolutely amazing service!!!! I highly recommend Santos VIP limousine service for any upcoming events. They did an amazing job at my wedding the drivers were phenomenal!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kimberly H

Easy to work with and punctual. Our limo was on time for our wedding and had no problem getting us to the various locations. Our driver was courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Maggie L

Plenty of room for our 16 person bridal party and such a new nice vehicle. Most impressively, our driver was tremendous! She was there every step of the way to help me with my dress (it was quite long!) even after I was well out of the limo--so professional and kind!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Christina J

We are so thrilled that we choose Santos VIP limo service for our wedding! We had selected 2 stretch limos and a Bentley for our transportation and it was perfect! All of the limos showed up early and the drivers were very knowledgable. My driver Louis who drove the Bentley... Read More helped me from putting my veil in, teaching how to sit in my big gown, and helped to hide me walking into church so my husband didn't see me until the perfect moment! I was overwhelmed with joy at how helpful my driver was!!!