Great Service. Impeccable Limousines.

Congratulations on your engagement! At Santos VIP Limousine we understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and you want it to be perfect. With countless tasks to be arranged, Wedding Day transportation provided by Santos VIP is one item that will be worry-free.

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

1105 U S Highway 1 South, Avenel, NJ (732) 596-1100
INSTAGRAM

Santos VIP

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Terry H

We rented an 18 passenger white Lincoln Navigator and a Bentley for our wedding. Both vehicles were very clean, and even the Bentley had good air conditioning. Our drivers were great as well. Luis, especially, had a great personality and was there to help with anything we... Read More needed- even things not transportation related. He helped with my dress and had umbrellas ready when it started to rain. Soft drinks, water, and champagne were included. We would definitely recommend Santos VIP to others.

Professional

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Mindy Ann P

Our driver went above and beyond, even to make sure he blocked the tires so my dress wouldn't rub against it and get tire shine on it. He followed me through the doors of the church to make sure my dress was perfect, but also mamaged to stay out of my pictures. Loved them!!

Wow!

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Sara T

We absolutely love Santos VIP! My husband and I were having a difficult time finding a limo service within our budget for the wedding. Santos VIP delivered a great experience within that budget and then some! Our driver was prompt and very courteous. The limo was beautiful,... Read More inside and out, and was a great ride. Definitely check this company out if you're looking for a great experience without overspending!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 JACLYN M

My entire wedding day ran smoothly all because of Santos VIP. Dave was SUCH a pleasure to work with. He arrived extremely early at our location and waited for us to be ready which put all of our minds at ease. Dave immediately took care of me--- he taught me how to properly hold... Read More my dress, made us extremely comfortable in the limo and would not let me walk down the aisle without making sure that my dress was perfectly laid out on the church floor. He is a true professional! We arrived at both the church and our venue right on time and had such a flawless ride. Thank you Santos VIP for your wonderful service and your organized ordering process from beginning to end. It made our day!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Kristen P

Santos was great!! We had the Rolls Royce and a van for the bridal party. They were great to work with and on time the day of the wedding. Our driver was amazing!! He helped fluff my dress until the second I was about to walk down the aisle. We also had a red carpet and... Read More champagne toast after the church. Everything ran so smoothly!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Allison R

The service we received was outstanding. We reserved two limos with different itineraries. Our sales rep made sure both drivers had out times and addresses and confirmed with me prior to our event. Both limos arrived early to pick us up and our drivers were incredible. They... Read More helped us the groomsmen with boutonnieres and helped me carry my long train on my dress in and out of the limo. When we arrived at church they checked in with our priest so we didn't have to get out and put out carpets so we didn't have to wake on the dirt. They lined up all of my bridesmaids and helped me get inside the church and laid out my train before I walked down. After our ceremony they brought in my bridesmaids warps and had champagne for my husband and I . They made sure our photographer could follow us to our location. At pictures they made sure to wait and keep the limo warm for us for when we finished as it was a cold and windy day. The drivers thought of everything!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Kelly L

We have nothing but good things to say about Santos VIP! We rented a 1962 Bentley for our December wedding and the entire process was SO smooth. The car was clean, the driver was on time and he even helped me (and my huge dress) get in and out of the car each time with ease...... Read More and he even fluffed my dress before I walked down the aisle! With multiple places to go (from hotel to first look to church to reception), he made our day so easy and kept going above and beyond. We had such a good experience and would recommend Santos to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Kaitlyn B

Santos VIP provided prompt, professional (and very fun!!) service on the day of our wedding. We rented a gorgeous Rolls Royce as our getaway car, and two limousines for the bridal party and immediate family. Our driver, Lou, was the best!! Not only were him and the other... Read More drivers the perfect chauffeurs, but they also were literally wedding experts - from helping me into the car with my dress, to fixing my veil, opening the doors at the church as everyone walked in and down the aisle...Santos is more than just a car service, you truly get the full package. Would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Philippe G

The Stretch Limo carrying the Groom broke down on the way to the ceremony. half an hour later they sent us a party bus to transfer us but this half hour ruined the plan for the whole day. We were planing to take pictures in the Sun before it sets and we lost that. More or... Read More less, after the wedding they didnt want to reimburse us our money

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Kaitlyn S

We can't thank Santos VIP Limo enough for being apart of our special day! We first emailed and met with Courtney, she was really helpful all the way through leading up to the day of making sure all details were correct. She gave us a tour of the vehicles before we booked, and... Read More all of the transportation they offer is impeccably clean. Johnny was our driver the day of...he arrived on time, very personable, smooth and comfortable driving through the hills/windy roads of North West Jersey. He went above and beyond to make sure we were all comfortable, the absolute nicest guy! Can't thank him enough for his professionalism and friendliness, we felt like royalty! Santos has high quality, well maintained vehicles, unbeatable rates and wonderful employees who guarantee you will have an amazing time on your special day! Five star company and we highly recommend them, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Elizabeth F

They were by far the easiest to work with, from beginning to end. Everything was clean and they remained professional. They showed up earlier than there time and helped when we needed. Amazing service.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Samantha H

Selecting Santo's VIP limousine for our wedding was the best decision we made! From the very first phone call, they made it so easy to book and were so organized, leaving us stress-free. On the day of the wedding, my chauffeur walked with me to the entrance of the church and... Read More made sure my dress was perfect before walking down the aisle. We had such a great time in our 32 passenger party bus, one of the best memories from the big day! We also rented the Rolls Royce for our getaway car which looks absolutely amazing in our photos. EXCELLENT service, professionalism, and pricing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ellise R

Overall, the ride was on time, the driver was nice and we got from point A to Point B. (which is the only reason I am giving them two stars). However, it was an extremely hot day and the air conditioning wasn't fully working in the car. The driver was doing what he could (to my... Read More knowledge) of getting the car cooler, but instead, as I sat in the back (in my wedding dress- so I couldn't move much further) and got terribly sweaty after I had just gotten my hair and makeup done for my wedding. I had switched with one of my friends so that I could sit in front of a working vent, and she ended up getting sweaty as well along with our photographer who was stuck in the back (where the air wasn't working). Not only this, I contacted the company at a later date, twice Via email, and ZERO response. Its apparent that they don't care about the experience once they have received your money.

2017-10-24T10:01:23 Response from the vendor

We are sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations and because of that please accept our sincere apologies. Our clients comfort and satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We value our client’s feedback and always respond quickly to any... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Noelle A

Great from start to finish. Nice selection of cars to choose from & more reasonably priced than other limo services that my husband and I had looked into for our wedding day. We spoke with and booked them through Courtney who was great. Our rentals were nice & clean. The... Read More chaffeurs were professionally dressed, courteous, and most importantly on schedule! And the wedding day services they provided were a nice touch. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Marissa L

Santos VIP Limo was the preferred transportation vendor for our venue. The sales rep Rina showed us the entire fleet in person and made sure to go over the contract in detail with us. We chose the 22-passenger party bus because it was slightly cheaper than the 18-passenger SUV,... Read More which was more than enough room for our bridal party of 15. The price was very affordable and we even got a small discount for choosing our venue's preferred vendor. The week before our wedding, Santos VIP called to confirm all of the locations and pick-up times. On the day of the wedding, our driver Hector arrived on schedule. He made sure to close/open the church doors for me just before I walked down the aisle. After the ceremony he prepared a champagne toast for us in front of the limo. Our ceremony ran longer than expected, but Hector got us to the park for pictures in a safe and timely manner! After pictures, we arrived at our venue just before our transportation time ran out. Hector was very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend Santos VIP Limo to anyone looking for affordable and quality transportation service!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Kimberly S

We rented a limo for a friend's bachelorette party recently and it was incredible! I was in charge of booking and handling everything and was so impressed. As someone who works in special events, I was so grateful for how organized Santos was! The booking process was smooth and... Read More they called the Monday prior to our event to ensure all details were in place. The day of , our driver arrived early and was incredibly accommodating since we planned the limo to be a surprise. He drove us where we wanted to go and was flexible as our plans changed. Their rates are reasonable and you won't have to worry about anything!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Audrey H

The team at Santos VIP was really easy to work with. The day of the wedding, the driver even helped my photographer with setting up some photographs! He had water to keep us cool, provided a little photo advice here and there, and held up my veil for some of those "veil blowing... Read More in the wind" shots!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Lacey B

We had such a great experience with Santos VIP for our wedding on July 15! First off, all their vehicles are amazing and so clean!! We were so impressed and booked a 18 person Escalade and it was stocked with drinks and most importantly champagne! Our driver was on time and so... Read More friendly! Our street was under major construction but he was able to still make it down the street, to the front of my house and make sure my dress stayed off the ground! He even fluffed out my dress right before the aisle which I was so thankful for because my train was my favorite part of the dress. Our entire experience with Santos was so pleasurable and we highly recommended them!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Joanna P

We cannot say enough great things about this limo service! We had rented the rolls Royce and stretch infinity for our wedding and our drivers were wonderful! Honestly they played many more rolls than just the driver. They made sure things went smoothly at the church,... Read More communicated with each other when we arrived, fluffed my dress when needed, and even gave us a few laughs for the photographers to get some great shots. Thanks a million xo Joanna and Antwarn

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Jennifer B

Thank you Santos VIP! Your services were amazing, and I cannot thank your drivers enough for keeping me from being seen by the groom in some tricky situations!! All of you were amazing and I would recommend you to any and everyone!! I will absolutely contact your services in... Read More the future!! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Amanda K

We had a Santos VIP limo and party bus for our wedding. Both vehicles were stocked with beverages and were nice & clean. The drivers were courteous, professional, and timely. We had a red carpet & champagne toast. The party bus had a good stereo system & fun party lighting.... Read More Would recommend.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Erica P

We had a fantastic experience with Santos VIP Limo Service. The day would not have run nearly as smoothly without Marla, both logistically and personally. She went above and beyond to help us get ready to walk down the aisle at the church, and helped with shuttling people back... Read More and forth for the photography, especially on such a cold day. Can't recommend strongly enough!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Amber V

We used Santos VIP for our wedding on 2/17/17. We had a 32 passenger limo bus and it was perfect! Courtney was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process and offered us a great deal. The day of the wedding our bus was promptly on time and our limo driver was great!... Read More He helped the bridesmaids with lining up and even held the doors for me during my big walk down the aisle. We have nothing but great things to say about Santos and would recommend them to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Jessica G

We had a 32 passenger party bus for our October 1, 2016 wedding. Everything went great! Santos VIP Limousine was very professional and always had any of my questions answered! On the day of the wedding, the driver arrived on time, was very attentive and made sure my dress was... Read More ready to go as I walked down the aisle. He also accommodated my father-in-law’s scooter. I would highly recommend this company for your special day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Mark R

Simple to book, excellent communication, driver was very courteous and right on time. He worked with our schedule and took us exactly where we asked him to go.