Saphire Estate

Sharon, MA

Book Your Wedding with Saphire Estate

A BALLROOM IN SHARON, MA

Private Courtyard. The couple can exchange vows in the private courtyard with cobblestone pathways, flowering plants, pergolas and a water fountain.

The Beach. The beach provides a beautiful backdrop for unforgettable wedding photography.

Ballroom. In case of inclement weather or during the fall, winter or early spring, enjoy a fireside wedding ceremony in the ballroom for up to 260 guests.

The Saphire can host a more intimate cocktail reception of up to 50 individuals in any of those locations on its property.

In preparation for the wedding, meet with your personal wedding coordinator from the Saphire Estate to decide on the location of your ceremony and flow of the event. Enjoy a complimentary menu tasting with your partner to help you decide what to serve on the day of the event. The menu options are vast and accentuate the season and time of day of your wedding.

Your event will be the only one on your day, and the staff's entire focus will be on your party. Not only are you assigned a wedding coordinator, but you also have a professional event manager for the day of the wedding to answer any questions and coordinate the arrivals of vendors and other details. Additionally, you and your bridal party have your own attendant to help you prepare for the momentous occasion in the private bridal suite.

Your wedding reception can begin with a cocktail hour in the courtyard or the ballroom. Guests can enjoy the four hors d’oeuvres passed butler style and the stationary hors d’oeuvre display. A wine toast is included, as well. Your guests can enjoy a sit-down meal in the ballroom, which is both cozy and elegant with a staircase and wood floors. Your wedding reception is accentuated with colored lighting, floor-length linens, table overlays and framed table numbers.

• Parking attendants
  • Coat room attendant
  • A sampling from your menu will be available in the bridal suite
  • Complimentary champagne in bridal suite
  • Candle package upgrades

Saphire Estate - Indulge Your Passion!

Experience breathtaking lakeshore views, our romantic courtyard and charming manor house. Plus an experienced professional staff dedicated to helping you attain the personalized experience you deserve. We can accommodate events of all sizes, from an intimate affair of 75 guests up to 260. Come see what makes Saphire Estate one of the most delightful settings on Boston’s South Shore.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Bow2010

164 Massapoag Ave, Sharon, MA (781) 784-2400

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Jaclyn T

Saphire Estate is amazing! From the minute we walked into the door for our initial tour to leaving the night of our wedding the staff was fantastic- accommodating, helpful and so friendly! Our coordinator was Elizabeth and she was amazing throughout the whole process, so easy to... Read More contact and always happy to answer any questions. The event ran beautifully (even though it rained on the big day), and I never worried about running behind. The venue itself is beautiful. With the rain a lot of our pictures were inside and the pictures are gorgeous. The bridal suite is beautifully but subtly decorated and makes such a great backdrop for photos. I have to make a point about the food as well. We were so impressed at our tasting and had such a hard time trying to decide on the final menu because everything was so delicious! And they have a huge number of options and were so accommodating about allergies and dietary restrictions. Overall I would recommend Saphire to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Tim C

Had our wedding at Saphire Estate yesterday (3/4/17) with 185 guests. From the day we took our first tour with Jason we were sold. Elizabeth Coleman was our event coordinator and was extremely professional and very responsive throughout the time leading up to the wedding. She... Read More was even at the venue the day and night of the wedding. Food was unbelievable as well. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kristen K

We loved our wedding at the Saphire Estate. From the beginning, the staff was so helpful and took all of of our questions seriously. They were so accommodating and were able to help us to create a beautiful ceremony and reception. The food was delicious!! Our guests kept... Read More commenting on how good everything was from the appetizers to the sliders at the end of the night. I would recommend the sorbet intermezzo - we got a lot of compliments on that! As the bride and groom, we didm;t need to think about anything. Our bridal attendant was always there to update us on where we were for the night, if we needed to be somewhere, and checking to see if we needed anything to eat or drink. All in all, wonderful. We highly recommend the Saphire Estate!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Apollo P

My wife and I were married on June first and needless to say we were blown away. From the first visit, to the tasting, and all the way to the big day Saphire did everything possible to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be! The service was great, the food... Read More was outstanding and our coordinator Rebecca Alexander was the best! She went above and beyond to deliver a great day that we would never forget and we couldn't have been happier ! Thank you Rebecca and thank you Saphire - The Payton's

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Kristine M

My husband and I just had our reception at the Saphire last weekend. It was absolutely amazing. We had been working with this venue for about a year and a half. They were with us through the whole stressful and exciting wedding planning process. Our Big day was so perfect, I... Read More couldn't have asked for anything better. We worked with Sandra as our wedding coordinator and she was so sweet and helpful. I would recommend the Saphire Estate to any and all couples!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Blake C

My wife and I recently got married at the saphire estate and it was the second best decision (other than marrying her) that we made. It was the first venue we looked at and knew right away that that was where we wanted to get married. Jason and Elizabeth could not have been more... Read More helpful walking us through everything step by step. Even though we got married a few weeks ago friends and family are still saying what a beautiful wedding we had at saphire estate. We had many people tell us how amazing the food was as well, which it was. I would highly recommend the saphire estate to anyone who is looking to get married. Thank you for making our special day that more special.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Adam M

We got married may 19th at Saphire Estate and couldn't have been happier with our wedding. From the first day we agreed to have our wedding at Saphire they made the process very easy. Our coordinator was Rebecca Alexander. She was responsive, punctual and very thorough. Went it... Read More came to the wedding day itself we did not have much to worry about at all. The whole entire staff the night of the wedding did a great job. My wife and I do not have one complaint about this venue and would recommend it to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Megan H

We had our wedding here on 5.14.17 & I cannot say enough wonderful things. My only advice to brides would be - once you fall in love with it book immediately! We delayed & hesitated & negotiated, we ended up on Mother's Day because it was the only Sunday left in May. Despite... Read More that, it was absolutely amazing from start to finish. They make the whole process so easy and stress free. The group tasting was INCREDIBLE! If you book - do not miss out on it. We had Elizabeth as our personal coordinator and she just fit our style and personalities so well. I loved everything about it. We pictured the beautiful outdoor ceremony & cocktail hour for the whole year & 1/2 of planning, but ended up with a nor'easter and a ton of rain on our wedding day. I was so sad going into it and even day of wanted to delay the decision. But once I thought it through, how cold and wet it would be for our guests, we decided to just call it and have it inside. We got married in front of the fireplace and my guests afterward told me how intimate it was and how much better it was. We were lucky it stopped raining and we still got to take beautiful photos outside. I have zero regrets and I was so happy with how it all turned out despite the rain. Everyone has raved about the food and the venue for weeks & are still going. If I had to do it all over again I would book here over & over again.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Brooke G

After searching extensively for outdoor wedding venues in Massachusetts, we came across Saphire Estate in the town of Sharon. We recognized the venue’s similarities to places on Martha’s Vineyard where we vacationed annually and knew immediately that we had found the perfect... Read More place. We scheduled a tour in September 2016 and met with the sales manager Jason Pratt. He was friendly, professional, and most accommodating in ensuring our comfort and full understanding of the contract. He even provided us with hors d’oeuvres which were compliments of their chef. We also enjoyed Saphire’s delectable chocolate chip cookies and hot apple cider. Jason was upfront and worked within our desired budget. Ultimately, he suggested an early spring wedding and added several complimentary items for booking off season. Shortly afterwards, we met our wedding coordinator Elizabeth Coleman who in our opinion may be the Saphire’s secret gem. She was responsive, creative, and has a heart of compassion. Two months before the wedding, our family suffered a tragic lost. The bride lost her father due to unexpected stroke. When Elizabeth learned of the news, Saphire Estate sent us flowers with a handwritten card. At that very moment, we were not just their clients but were a couple they cared about. We truly appreciate the kind gestured they had showed us. Elizabeth continued to check in to see what she can do to ensure our wedding went off without a hitch. On April 9, 2017, we had the wedding that you only see in magazines and on television. The weather in Sharon Massachusetts was 72 degrees. The lakefront view was breathtaking as you drove down the isolated road to Saphire Estate. The outdoor pergola and ceremony courtyard was setup beautifully. Saphire even welcomed our guest with complimentary fresh squeeze lemonade as they arrived. The cocktail hour and reception area was perfectly prepared and the vendors were in position as planned. The bridal attendant (Jeannine) was everything and more – like as second mom. The bride’s well-being was her number one priority and she handled her with absolute care. She also kept waters on deck to ensure that we stayed hydrated. She coordinated to have food and drinks reserved for our wedding party after taking their photos. At the end of night, Jeannine assisted us with bringing items to our car and continued to serve us until our final farewells. The wedding was absolutely perfect and worth the investment. Many our guests commented about their incredible experience, the amazing food, and mentioned how friendly the staff was. If we had to do it over again - we would do it the exactly the same way! Thank you Jason, Elizabeth, Jeannine, and everyone at Saphire Estate who help made our wedding the best day of our lives. - Mr. and Mrs. Landers (Est. April 9, 2017)

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Marybeth R

I could not be happier that we had our wedding at Saphire Estate! The location and venue are stunning. From the first tour, all through the planning process, and the big day the staff at Saphire was incredible. Booking with Lauren and Sandra was so easy. They answered all our... Read More questions, returned all our calls, and reassured us that they would be there for us every step of the way. Our wedding producer, Elizabeth was amazing. She thought of every detail, answered every question, and brought our vision to life the day of the wedding. Knowing Elizabeth was there alleviated any worries, I knew that everything would go perfectly. It felt like a friend was there making sure every piece of plan was put into place! Our wedding party and family have continued to comment on how incredible the staff was the day of the wedding. The food, drinks, and atmosphere were great. There is not a single thing I would change about having our wedding at Saphire Estate and would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kaaron D

Saphire Estate - 5 stars all the way around!! After visiting many venues in Boston and surrounding areas, we chose Saphire Estate because they offered us the best bang for our buck. The venue is GORGEOUS and the staff is very pleasant to work with. In particular, our producer... Read More Sandra was beyond amazing. She dots every I and crosses every T from beginning to end with such calm and grace that I'm certain she can do her job in her sleep. Thank you sooo much for making our event a success!! There are so many things that can go wrong on wedding day and you made sure everything was executed the way it was planned. Still looking for a venue? Look no further. Go to Saphire Estate and ask for Sandra! :) Mr. & Mrs. Dick

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Catherine M

We were married at the Saphire Estate on April 29 and we could not have asked for a more amazing venue. The Saphire Estate has it all: a beautiful location situated on a massive lake that you can see from every angle, manicured gardens at any time of the year, a gorgeous... Read More ballroom that transforms for each wedding, and not to mention the most incredible staff I have ever had the pleasure to work with: Jason, who first met with us when we were venue shopping and was a great support person as we settled on contract details; Elizabeth, who was my rock throughout the entire planning process (if I could keep her in my pocket forever, I so would!); Pam, who was my bridal attendant and made me feel like the only bride who had ever walked down their aisle the whole night; Jim, my wedding event producer who, before having even met me, stopped in the bridal suite while I nervously looked in the mirror to tell me I "looked stunning"; and finally to every other person who made sure me and my husband's day was incredible - and it was!! I could not recommend the Saphire Estate more. Working with them was the best decision we made for our entire wedding, and we are so grateful to them for our beautiful day!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Henry P

Wedding date – April 28, 2017. When my daughter, son in law and I began this process in April 2016 we happened upon Saphire Estate by chance through an internet search and then a friends recommendation. From the first appointment we were Impressed with Justin and his knowledge... Read More and desire to get to know my daughter and what her goals were for her wedding. As we moved through the process we met Elizabeth our event planner, words cannot adequately express our experience with her. She was absolutely amazing!! We were never rushed or pressured, she wanted to get to know Dionna and Richard and learn everything possible so that every detail was perfect. Elizabeth was responsive (I never had to wait to get a question answered), caring, funny and left you feeling confident that she had it all under control. When we had one minor snafu with a photo booth vendor- I looked at her and said ‘ you got this? And she was already 5 steps ahead of me and she turned it around and no one would have guessed there was a minor issue. I worried about nothing else the rest of the evening. So many time I have heard from my friends that there kids weddings went by in a flash because they were ‘putting our fires’ – I can tell you having Elizabeth and her team there allowed me to be present and engaged with my guests and actually enjoy every second. On the day of the wedding we met Jim ( our banquet manager) and Jeannine ( Dionna’s bridal assistant) as well as the servers and bartenders. Jim was attentive to my questions and requests – I never had to look for him, it just seemed liked I would turn around and he was there! I appreciated that more than you know. Jeannine was fantastic – she took care of Dionna and was like her shadow. I do not think that I heard the words no or I can’t the entire evening. As I write this it has been 4 days since the wedding and I am still getting text messages from the guests raving about the details and service! Lastly, if you do choose Saphire take a hard look at the recommended vendors. We almost exclusively used the list. (Keith Berry for photos, Peter Diozzi as DJ and Rev Gibney as the officiant) This group of professionals all knew each other and worked together like a well-oiled machine. I can honestly say that we would not have done one thing differently as a Dad who wanted the best ‘send-off’ for his little girl they absolutely 100% exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Michaela C

We got married here on February 18, 2017! It was the PERFECT winter wedding! We originally wanted to get married at the sister venue, The Villa, but when we scheduled our tour, we were persuaded to also tour Saphire Estate. We are so glad we did! From the moment we walked in, we... Read More knew it was the one. Classic and updated decor, cozy dining room and great sized dance floor, and a screen that comes down to create an intimate, indoor ceremony space....we were blown away! Our coordinator, Elizabeth, was fantastic and was there for us every step of the way! Anytime we had a question, Elizabeth responded within one day, typically even sooner. The day of the wedding she set up everything we had brought the night before and kept everything running smoothly. We really cannot recommend Saphire Estate enough. Our family and friends all agree it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Wish we could do it again!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Heather T

Amazing venue. Amazing staff. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and I couldn't imagine it anywhere other than Saphire. Elizabeth is worth her weight in gold. Highly recommend. Modern. Elegant. Cozy yet spacious.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Alyson I

Saphire Estate is beautiful. We had our December wedding in front of the fireplace and it was perfect. Our coordinator, Sandra, was the best and was so helpful throughout the planning process and also on our wedding day. She made everything so effortless and we didn't have to... Read More worry about a single detail. Our guests were treated wonderfully by the staff and we had a perfect winter wedding!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Erin K

Could not be happier or more satisfied with our experience with Saphire Estate. We worked with Sandra and she is incredible! She made this past year so much easier and less stressful for my husband and I. She worked so closely with us and had so much attention to detail. The... Read More Saphire is not only a stunning location but our guests can't stop talking about how amazing the food was! We've all had that bland wedding food before and that is not the case here. Everything is delicious! I also had the sweetest bridal attendant Pam who took care of us all night. We felt so special and everything went so smoothly. If anything went wrong we never knew about it. They handle everything perfectly. Highly recommend this beautiful location and their staff. You will not be disappointed

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Maureen A

We got married November 5, 2016 and our reception was at the saphire estate. From the beginning the staff was exceptional and made the planning process so easy. We booked our wedding through Jason who was so personable and helped us envision our wedding there. After we booked we... Read More had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth and she was amazing. Always available to answer my many emails and meet with us multiple times months before the wedding day. On the day of the wedding all our guests kept telling us how amazing the food was and service provided by the staff. Staff prided themselves in providing us with excellent service on our day. We couldn't ask for a better day. It was the day I always imagined as a little girl. Love Joe and Maureen

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Maureen A

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Widaly C

We got married on November 18 and the Saphire and staff were fantastic. Beth was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. My guests loved the food! Thank you so much for making our day so special and memorable. Love, Jameson and Widaly

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Gabrielle K

My husband and I got married at Saphire in the beginning of October. Everything was amazing from the service, food, drinks and atmosphere. Elizabeth was the best! She answered all of my questions and made me feel confident that my wedding would go according to plan. I highly... Read More recommend Saphire to anyone looking for a gorgeous venue, outstanding food, and welcoming staff.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Stephanie B

Saphire was absolutely stunning! I could not be happier with the venue and their staff from beginning to end. Jason gave my mother and I a tour and had me hooked almost immediately. He then took the time to FaceTime my fiancé while he was living out of state to show around.... Read More Elizabeth was our planner and she was absolutely incredible. She understood the vibe we were going for and ensured everything was perfect. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the staff was the night of the wedding. I am more than impressed and pleased with them and would recommend it to anybody!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Heather W

Saphire was simply perfect! From the initial tour of the venue to the entire planning process, to the big day- Saphire was just amazing. Sandra was our coordinator and she was fantastic! She was very organized and helpful. It was such a great feeling to not have to worry about a... Read More thing on the big day- Sandra had EVERYTHING taken care of! The food is delicious and the venue itself is just gorgeous! A part of why we chose Saphire was its outdoor/indoor space. We knew that if it rained on our day and our ceremony had to be moved inside, that it would still be beautiful. I highly recommend Saphire!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Megan L

If I could give a higher rating than 5 I would. We just had our wedding celebration at Saphire in August and it was amazing! We had the best wedding producer and she was my right hand lady! The staff are so good as well. Our celebration could not have been any better. Saphire is... Read More a beautiful estate and also had great benefits as our photographer was able to get the prefect summer pictures but they have a little wooded area and it looked like fall. This Estate is amazing to work with and I will miss not going to visit for meetings!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nicky A

My husband and I were married at the Saphire Estate on September 23, 2016. The minute I walked into the Saphire I knew it was the place I was going to get married. Jason the sales guy is awesome!!!! Once you sign the contract they give you a binder with everything you need to... Read More know in it. It was super helpful during the planning process. Then they set you up with a coordinator and they help you with everything you might need! My coordinator Elizabeth was great at answering all my questions and was fantastic the day off, especially bustling my dress when my bridesmaids couldn't do it!! The food was fantastic!! The mashed potato bar is a must, my husband had at least three helpings of mashed potatoes! I am so glad we chose the Saphire and would recommend to anyone!!!