Book Your Wedding with Saphire Estate

A BALLROOM IN SHARON, MA

Private Courtyard. The couple can exchange vows in the private courtyard with cobblestone pathways, flowering plants, pergolas and a water fountain.

The Beach. The beach provides a beautiful backdrop for unforgettable wedding photography.

Ballroom. In case of inclement weather or during the fall, winter or early spring, enjoy a fireside wedding ceremony in the ballroom for up to 260 guests.

The Saphire can host a more intimate cocktail reception of up to 50 individuals in any of those locations on its property.

In preparation for the wedding, meet with your personal wedding coordinator from the Saphire Estate to decide on the location of your ceremony and flow of the event. Enjoy a complimentary menu tasting with your partner to help you decide what to serve on the day of the event. The menu options are vast and accentuate the season and time of day of your wedding.

Your event will be the only one on your day, and the staff's entire focus will be on your party. Not only are you assigned a wedding coordinator, but you also have a professional event manager for the day of the wedding to answer any questions and coordinate the arrivals of vendors and other details. Additionally, you and your bridal party have your own attendant to help you prepare for the momentous occasion in the private bridal suite.

Your wedding reception can begin with a cocktail hour in the courtyard or the ballroom. Guests can enjoy the four hors d’oeuvres passed butler style and the stationary hors d’oeuvre display. A wine toast is included, as well. Your guests can enjoy a sit-down meal in the ballroom, which is both cozy and elegant with a staircase and wood floors. Your wedding reception is accentuated with colored lighting, floor-length linens, table overlays and framed table numbers.

• Parking attendants
  • Coat room attendant
  • A sampling from your menu will be available in the bridal suite
  • Complimentary champagne in bridal suite
  • Candle package upgrades

Saphire Estate - Indulge Your Passion!

Experience breathtaking lakeshore views, our romantic courtyard and charming manor house. Plus an experienced professional staff dedicated to helping you attain the personalized experience you deserve. We can accommodate events of all sizes, from an intimate affair of 75 guests up to 260. Come see what makes Saphire Estate one of the most delightful settings on Boston’s South Shore.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Bow2010

164 Massapoag Ave, Sharon, MA (781) 784-2400

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Jaclyn T

Saphire Estate is amazing! From the minute we walked into the door for our initial tour to leaving the night of our wedding the staff was fantastic- accommodating, helpful and so friendly! Our coordinator was Elizabeth and she was amazing throughout the whole process, so easy to... Read More contact and always happy to answer any questions. The event ran beautifully (even though it rained on the big day), and I never worried about running behind. The venue itself is beautiful. With the rain a lot of our pictures were inside and the pictures are gorgeous. The bridal suite is beautifully but subtly decorated and makes such a great backdrop for photos. I have to make a point about the food as well. We were so impressed at our tasting and had such a hard time trying to decide on the final menu because everything was so delicious! And they have a huge number of options and were so accommodating about allergies and dietary restrictions. Overall I would recommend Saphire to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Tim C

Had our wedding at Saphire Estate yesterday (3/4/17) with 185 guests. From the day we took our first tour with Jason we were sold. Elizabeth Coleman was our event coordinator and was extremely professional and very responsive throughout the time leading up to the wedding. She... Read More was even at the venue the day and night of the wedding. Food was unbelievable as well. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kristen K

We loved our wedding at the Saphire Estate. From the beginning, the staff was so helpful and took all of of our questions seriously. They were so accommodating and were able to help us to create a beautiful ceremony and reception. The food was delicious!! Our guests kept... Read More commenting on how good everything was from the appetizers to the sliders at the end of the night. I would recommend the sorbet intermezzo - we got a lot of compliments on that! As the bride and groom, we didm;t need to think about anything. Our bridal attendant was always there to update us on where we were for the night, if we needed to be somewhere, and checking to see if we needed anything to eat or drink. All in all, wonderful. We highly recommend the Saphire Estate!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kristen S

It was the BEST DAY EVER! I cannot thank everyone at Saphire Estate enough! Elizabeth was amazing. I had no worries about our wedding day because of her. The venue is gorgeous, the staff is professional and attentive, and the food is unbelievably good (everyone has been... Read More raving about it- the filet mignon is epic, the mac and cheese bar, the apps, the churro bar, the late night dim sum, I could go on). I made all of my centerpieces and had a vision for a elegant and whimsical Disney/ enchanted forest theme and Saphire set it up perfectly to my vision. I will be highly recommending this venue to future brides. Seriously this venue knocked my expectations out of the park. I wish I could give more than 5 stars.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Allison F

We had our wedding at Saphire Estate this past August and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out! Elizabeth Coleman is THE BEST...from day one she was extremely helpful with planning and organizing everything...she truly made our day wonderful and took all... Read More the stress out of it which allowed us to fully enjoy every moment of our special day. The venue itself is gorgeous (from the outside with all of the beautiful flowers, patio and lake across the street to the inside ballroom that has so much character and is so well decorated and taken care of already we didn't even need any decorations or additions for the wedding day itself!), all of our friends and family are still talking about how great it was! All of the staff are phenomenal, extremely professional and organized...they go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect! Food was EXCELLENT as well. The whole experience was unbelievable and we couldn't have asked for a better venue...HIGHLY recommend Saphire Estate!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Colleen B

The easiest 5 stars I've ever given. EVERYTHING was perfect. Everything. And the staff are beyond amazing. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your day. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. The grounds are beautiful and the food is amazing! Can't... Read More say enough about Saphire and it's staff!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 kara s

My husband and I were married at Saphire 3 weeks ago and we were blown away by every part of the day and especially the planning. We realized the professionalism of Saphire as soon as we toured the venue- they had everything so organized, answered all of my thousand questions... Read More and I appreciated their polite follow up on our interest and not pushiness I received from other venues. After reading the great reviews on the Knot, we soon booked. We were beyond lucky to work with such amazing people but the credit for pre wedding planning and much of the execution is really given to Sandra. She was always available to provide suggestions, responded quickly to all my inquiries, and was usually two steps ahead of us on things which really made me feel reassured. Something that I also think is important to note is that she always went above and beyond for us. We had a few out of the ordinary requests and she was able to accommodate these and execute them beyond our wildest dreams. Sandra also reached out to all our external vendors to ensure a smooth day and check all the right boxes. The day of the wedding we met the rest of the team and wow are they wonderful. Not only were they so helpful, but they were sincere and genuinely felt that they were happy to help. The chef, who I never got the chance to thank (too busy dancing), accommodated a handful of serious allergies and actually came out, to talk with the guests of those allergies. Talk about caring! The grounds are also a big plus- everything is so elegant and any time of year is a great time at Saphire to get married. We are so glad to have worked with the Saphire Estate from start to finish and the day wouldnt have been the same without them and their terrific staff. Thank you Saphire team!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Amy H

From the day that we toured the venue with Jason, there was no doubt that this was the place for us! Elizabeth was our wedding producer and made every step of the process so easy. She responded quickly with any questions that we had and made sure that our wedding day was exactly... Read More what we had envisioned. Everything was so beautiful and even though it rained and our ceremony had to be inside, it turned out so wonderfully. On our wedding day, the staff made sure that we had everything that we needed including drinks, food, and even had appetizers at our table because everyone knows that the bide and groom almost always miss the cocktail hour! I can't recommend the Saphire Estate enough. You won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Charissa M

My Husband and I got married at the Saphire Estate a few weeks ago, and I could not have been any more happy than I was with the way everything turned out. It was amazing. I really enjoyed working with our Event Producer, she made each step in the planning process so easy, she... Read More was also very available to answer any questions I had. When we got to the big day, I felt so prepared because of all the work we had done leading up to it, and the detailed meetings were so helpful. The staff was also so great, from set up to breakdown they did an amazing job. We were even provided with our own bridal attendant who was by our side to assist with anything we needed for the entire night, she was so helpful. I really wish we could do that day over again just to relive the amazing feeling at such a beautiful venue. I am so glad we chose to have our wedding ceremony and reception at the Saphire Estate, Best Day Ever!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Siobhan L

The Saphire Estate and the amazing staff that work there made our day run absolutely perfectly. My husband and I have been at weddings where many little things went wrong, and impacted the night as a whole. That is not the case at Saphire! Everything ran smoothly, from the... Read More set-up to the photographs to the timeline. During our cocktail hour, we had a personal attendant with us to provide us with our own appetizers so that we stayed fed and hydrated. During the evening, both our personal attendant and wedding planner made sure that things ran smoothly, and adjusted timelines without making it noticeable to our guests. Prior to the wedding, the set-up was completed exactly as we had asked, and was simply gorgeous. Our guests were fed great food, in a timely manner, and were able to enjoy their plated dinners while we greeted our guests at their tables, and then ate ourselves. Leading up to the event, working with Saphire was seamless. Elizabeth, our coordinator, always responded promptly to our emails and concerns, and was extremely knowledgeable. We were never pressured into anything we didn't want, and were given honest answers to all of our inquiries. Elizabeth and her team helped us to imagine, create and then executed our dream wedding. We could not have asked for a better day, and I would recommend this team to anyone looking to get married in Massachusetts!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Amy M

Simply put, the Saphire Estate made our wedding the best day ever. :) From the moment we met Jason and walked with him around the Estate, my husband and I knew we wanted our wedding at the venue. It doesn't feel like you are in the suburbs at Saphire! It's like having a... Read More secluded, lakefront wedding without having your Greater Boston guests drive 3 hours to Vermont! Every detail of our day was meticulously planned, scheduled, and executed by the wonderful Rebecca. She was just a phone call away for almost six months of planning and was always patient, professional, thorough, and excited! Our day would not have been what it was without her. Since our wedding everyone we've seen has RAVED about the food at Saphire, and with good reason. I do not know how they serve such an excellent meal to 150 people at once, but the food is phenomenal! The selection (appetizers and meals) is great, as is the quality. No one went home hungry, that's for sure. The service at Saphire is also top-notch. Rebecca, Jason, and the other folks who work in the office are the best (as I mentioned!) and the wait staff and kitchen staff are wonderful as well. Kind, discreet, and accommodating. Thank you so much to everyone at Saphire for an unforgettable day. -The McKays

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Sarah F

Saphire Estate was everything I could have wanted in a wedding venue. Sandra and all the staff took such good care of us through the entire process, remaining organized, professional, timely, and incredibly friendly. The day of the wedding was incredible. Everything ran so... Read More smoothly and our only regret is that we didn't extend our time! I would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Sarah P

I can't say enough how ecstatic I was with the service of the staff at Saphire Estate. From the very first meeting to the last time I went to pick up my shoes after the wedding, they were the example of proficiency and professionalism with personality. Sandra was our coordinator... Read More and she did a fantastic job. In fact, while Sandra was our main contact, everyone we interacted with the day of and before were easy to reach and work with. They helped us achieve our dream wedding. Food quality was a huge factor for us when considering a venue and Saphire did not disappoint. From the appetizers through dinner to the late night slider station, everything was delicious and cooked to perfection. As a detail oriented couple, my husband and I really appreciated the list of questions and revision process that we went through with Sandra leading up to the day of. Compared to other places we considered, Saphire definitely provided the best value for our money. Overall, we highly recommend Saphire Estate.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Michelle P

Our entire experience with the Saphire Estate team was amazing! From our initial tour, to our numerous planning meeting, to the BIG day, everything was perfect! We originally checked out The Villa (also a Saphire Event Group Property) and although we really liked The Villa,... Read More it just wasn't for us. When we drove up to the Saphire Estate, I instantly fell in love with the Estate. The grounds are immaculate, the lake view from the estate is priceless and the Estate inside is beautiful. Our wedding was July 2, 2017 and we had a beautiful summer day (80's and sunny)! When we arrived everything was set-up as I had imagined it throughout my planning. Sandra (my event producer) was on top of everything! She knew the timeline, everyone's names and made sure that everything went without a hitch! My husband and I got to enjoy our wedding day because the team at Saphire had everything under control. Since the wedding we have received such positive feedback from our guests. The team was so friendly and welcoming to our families, our customs and music. My family is primarily from Dominican Republic and my Husband's from Barbados, so our wedding was not cookie cutter to say the least. We had Brazilian Samba Dancers come and do an "Hora Lora" / Crazy Hour as a surprise for our guests. Sandra knew the plan welcomed the dancers, directed them upstairs to get ready and made sure everything went according to our plan. To say it was AMAZING, is just not enough. I can't thank Sandra, our bridal attendant and the entire team at Saphire Estate for helping me through this process and providing us perfect day that'll remember forever. Their services is worth every penny and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Evelyn W

I had a Celebration of Life event for my son July 8, 2017 at Saphire Estate. This venue is widely respected as a wedding venue, but I must say that it proved to be exactly what I wanted for my son's celebration. From the moment I saw it in April, 2017, I knew it was the place.... Read More My coordinator Sandra was amazingly helpful throughout the entire process. The day of the event was everything I wanted including the Dove Release, passed hors d'oeuvres, dinner, cupcake tower and candle light vigil was accommodated at Saphire Estate. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the results. The professionalism of the entire staff are five star and above. Thanks again everyone for making my son's celebration everything that I envisioned.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Carolyn C

Saphire Estate is absolutely beautiful! We looked at multiple venues and I am so glad we decided on Saphire. The grounds were beautifully landscaped four out June 10 wedding. We were able to have our cocktail hour inside and outside. Our Event Producer Elizabeth was great! She... Read More was so easy to work with and was very responsive to emails. The day of our wedding we had a wonderful attendant who took amazing care of the bridal party. The only negative was the event minimum. We knew the minimum going in, so it wasn't a surprise. But I will say that with 145 guests it was not easy to get to the minimum. We were able to have open bar and a late night station, all of which we needed just to make the minimum $$ for a Saturday night wedding. A larger crowd would make it easier to reach the minimum cost but I think the room is a bit small for a much larger crowd. We were told the Saphire can hold up to 210 people, I think it would feel very overcrowded with that many. I think it was comfortable with around 150 people. I will say though that their menu is amazing. We have had so many complements about the food! The appetizer selections are so well rounded and the entrees were all so delicious! Overall we had an amazing event at Saphire and the staff and food will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Apollo P

My wife and I were married on June first and needless to say we were blown away. From the first visit, to the tasting, and all the way to the big day Saphire did everything possible to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be! The service was great, the food... Read More was outstanding and our coordinator Rebecca Alexander was the best! She went above and beyond to deliver a great day that we would never forget and we couldn't have been happier ! Thank you Rebecca and thank you Saphire - The Payton's

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Kristine M

My husband and I just had our reception at the Saphire last weekend. It was absolutely amazing. We had been working with this venue for about a year and a half. They were with us through the whole stressful and exciting wedding planning process. Our Big day was so perfect, I... Read More couldn't have asked for anything better. We worked with Sandra as our wedding coordinator and she was so sweet and helpful. I would recommend the Saphire Estate to any and all couples!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Blake C

My wife and I recently got married at the saphire estate and it was the second best decision (other than marrying her) that we made. It was the first venue we looked at and knew right away that that was where we wanted to get married. Jason and Elizabeth could not have been more... Read More helpful walking us through everything step by step. Even though we got married a few weeks ago friends and family are still saying what a beautiful wedding we had at saphire estate. We had many people tell us how amazing the food was as well, which it was. I would highly recommend the saphire estate to anyone who is looking to get married. Thank you for making our special day that more special.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Adam M

We got married may 19th at Saphire Estate and couldn't have been happier with our wedding. From the first day we agreed to have our wedding at Saphire they made the process very easy. Our coordinator was Rebecca Alexander. She was responsive, punctual and very thorough. Went it... Read More came to the wedding day itself we did not have much to worry about at all. The whole entire staff the night of the wedding did a great job. My wife and I do not have one complaint about this venue and would recommend it to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Megan H

We had our wedding here on 5.14.17 & I cannot say enough wonderful things. My only advice to brides would be - once you fall in love with it book immediately! We delayed & hesitated & negotiated, we ended up on Mother's Day because it was the only Sunday left in May. Despite... Read More that, it was absolutely amazing from start to finish. They make the whole process so easy and stress free. The group tasting was INCREDIBLE! If you book - do not miss out on it. We had Elizabeth as our personal coordinator and she just fit our style and personalities so well. I loved everything about it. We pictured the beautiful outdoor ceremony & cocktail hour for the whole year & 1/2 of planning, but ended up with a nor'easter and a ton of rain on our wedding day. I was so sad going into it and even day of wanted to delay the decision. But once I thought it through, how cold and wet it would be for our guests, we decided to just call it and have it inside. We got married in front of the fireplace and my guests afterward told me how intimate it was and how much better it was. We were lucky it stopped raining and we still got to take beautiful photos outside. I have zero regrets and I was so happy with how it all turned out despite the rain. Everyone has raved about the food and the venue for weeks & are still going. If I had to do it all over again I would book here over & over again.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Brooke G

After searching extensively for outdoor wedding venues in Massachusetts, we came across Saphire Estate in the town of Sharon. We recognized the venue’s similarities to places on Martha’s Vineyard where we vacationed annually and knew immediately that we had found the perfect... Read More place. We scheduled a tour in September 2016 and met with the sales manager Jason Pratt. He was friendly, professional, and most accommodating in ensuring our comfort and full understanding of the contract. He even provided us with hors d’oeuvres which were compliments of their chef. We also enjoyed Saphire’s delectable chocolate chip cookies and hot apple cider. Jason was upfront and worked within our desired budget. Ultimately, he suggested an early spring wedding and added several complimentary items for booking off season. Shortly afterwards, we met our wedding coordinator Elizabeth Coleman who in our opinion may be the Saphire’s secret gem. She was responsive, creative, and has a heart of compassion. Two months before the wedding, our family suffered a tragic lost. The bride lost her father due to unexpected stroke. When Elizabeth learned of the news, Saphire Estate sent us flowers with a handwritten card. At that very moment, we were not just their clients but were a couple they cared about. We truly appreciate the kind gestured they had showed us. Elizabeth continued to check in to see what she can do to ensure our wedding went off without a hitch. On April 9, 2017, we had the wedding that you only see in magazines and on television. The weather in Sharon Massachusetts was 72 degrees. The lakefront view was breathtaking as you drove down the isolated road to Saphire Estate. The outdoor pergola and ceremony courtyard was setup beautifully. Saphire even welcomed our guest with complimentary fresh squeeze lemonade as they arrived. The cocktail hour and reception area was perfectly prepared and the vendors were in position as planned. The bridal attendant (Jeannine) was everything and more – like as second mom. The bride’s well-being was her number one priority and she handled her with absolute care. She also kept waters on deck to ensure that we stayed hydrated. She coordinated to have food and drinks reserved for our wedding party after taking their photos. At the end of night, Jeannine assisted us with bringing items to our car and continued to serve us until our final farewells. The wedding was absolutely perfect and worth the investment. Many our guests commented about their incredible experience, the amazing food, and mentioned how friendly the staff was. If we had to do it over again - we would do it the exactly the same way! Thank you Jason, Elizabeth, Jeannine, and everyone at Saphire Estate who help made our wedding the best day of our lives. - Mr. and Mrs. Landers (Est. April 9, 2017)

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Marybeth R

I could not be happier that we had our wedding at Saphire Estate! The location and venue are stunning. From the first tour, all through the planning process, and the big day the staff at Saphire was incredible. Booking with Lauren and Sandra was so easy. They answered all our... Read More questions, returned all our calls, and reassured us that they would be there for us every step of the way. Our wedding producer, Elizabeth was amazing. She thought of every detail, answered every question, and brought our vision to life the day of the wedding. Knowing Elizabeth was there alleviated any worries, I knew that everything would go perfectly. It felt like a friend was there making sure every piece of plan was put into place! Our wedding party and family have continued to comment on how incredible the staff was the day of the wedding. The food, drinks, and atmosphere were great. There is not a single thing I would change about having our wedding at Saphire Estate and would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kaaron D

Saphire Estate - 5 stars all the way around!! After visiting many venues in Boston and surrounding areas, we chose Saphire Estate because they offered us the best bang for our buck. The venue is GORGEOUS and the staff is very pleasant to work with. In particular, our producer... Read More Sandra was beyond amazing. She dots every I and crosses every T from beginning to end with such calm and grace that I'm certain she can do her job in her sleep. Thank you sooo much for making our event a success!! There are so many things that can go wrong on wedding day and you made sure everything was executed the way it was planned. Still looking for a venue? Look no further. Go to Saphire Estate and ask for Sandra! :) Mr. & Mrs. Dick

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Catherine M

We were married at the Saphire Estate on April 29 and we could not have asked for a more amazing venue. The Saphire Estate has it all: a beautiful location situated on a massive lake that you can see from every angle, manicured gardens at any time of the year, a gorgeous... Read More ballroom that transforms for each wedding, and not to mention the most incredible staff I have ever had the pleasure to work with: Jason, who first met with us when we were venue shopping and was a great support person as we settled on contract details; Elizabeth, who was my rock throughout the entire planning process (if I could keep her in my pocket forever, I so would!); Pam, who was my bridal attendant and made me feel like the only bride who had ever walked down their aisle the whole night; Jim, my wedding event producer who, before having even met me, stopped in the bridal suite while I nervously looked in the mirror to tell me I "looked stunning"; and finally to every other person who made sure me and my husband's day was incredible - and it was!! I could not recommend the Saphire Estate more. Working with them was the best decision we made for our entire wedding, and we are so grateful to them for our beautiful day!!