Engaging L.A. for Over 69 Years

We know something about commitment. After 69 years in Westwood Village, our family continues to stand for quality, ethics, value and service. Specializing in designer lines, loose diamonds, vintage, and custom with nine gemologists on staff. Ask about our Lifetime Diamond Upgrade Program.

Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings

1055 Westwood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA (310) 208-3131

The very best experience we could imagine!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kelly W

My now husband went here for my engagement ring and we have since done every bit of jewelry business we need here. Honestly, Deb is the best. We email, call, and just plain show up to ask for her expertise, suggestions, and just to say hi. My husband had my engagement ring... Read More custom made here and there was zero push, persuasion, or rush. He raved how they just listened to what he wanted and offered options with what he had in mind and he literally had free reign on what he wanted. We ended up designing our wedding bands through them as well. I must say we are incredibly picky and they wanted nothing but to make sure we were beyond thrilled with the outcomes. My husband was also shopping in their store and came across the most amazing cufflink set that I was able to secretly buy for him with the help from Deb at an amazing deal. Most recently my husband had to get a battery replaced and had stopped by a local store to have it changed. They quoted him over $50 for a simple battery change. We just said forget it and went to see Deb. I basically refuse to go to any other jewelry store now that we have Deb and the staff at Sarah Leonard. I thought the store was quaint at first, but when you shop around you realize the big stores don't really offer that much in the realm of selection. Sarah Leonard has an enormous selection and basically endless options for customizing. In theory I should have written reviews for the necklace, earrings, engagement, wedding, cufflinks, and etc pieces we have purchased here, but it's all lumped in this one review. Don't let the area fool you, there's options for everyone's budget from the college student to the retired couple. I can't say enough and I am just happy he went here rather than some other chain store.

Shopping for Engagement Rings

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Risa M

My fiancé (now husband) had been shopping for engagement rings in L.A. for many months before he came across Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers. The stores in downtown L.A, and the various chains have NOTHING on a family-owned store in business for as long as Sarah Leonard has been... Read More around!. Their expertise, compassion and honesty are qualities you will not find anywhere else. From the time my husband entered the store, everyone was so welcoming and friendly. Not only did he receive quality attention when picking out a ring, but he came home educated and feeling confident about making a potential purchase. Since I wanted a ring that was unique, it was suggested we custom make the ring. They helped him design a ring that was exactly what I wanted (and that was within our budget)! And, when he popped the question, and I saw the ring for the first time, it was even better than I could have possibly imagined. The GIA-certified staff were so trustworthy, patient and caring throughout the entire process - this will always be my go-to jewelry store!

Love their jewelry! Love their people!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Randi W

My fiancé and I shopped for engagement rings several places in LA and he ended up getting my ring from Dean. We had a wonderful time looking at their diverse ring selection and their service is impeccable. When my boyfriend proposed and it was my favorite ring from Sarah... Read More Leonard with a phenomenal diamond, I couldn't have been more excited! I work in the area and stop in from time to time and they always clean my ring so it always has an amazing sparkle! Dean and his family are great, generous members of the community and I know they'll be there for us long term. We look forward to going in to pick out our bands soon! You won't be disappointed with their selection and family-style warmth. Enjoy!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

In a town where David Orgell, Van Cleef and Arpels and Tiffany's are neighbors, I am so thankful to have found a neighborhood gem like Sarah Leanord Fine Jewelers. Dean treats each of his customers like a VIP client by taking the time to find the ideal ring for your budget and... Read More needs. I am so thankful for him and his family continuing to provide the best in the West!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Kevin B

Both my fiancé and I LOVE Sarah Leonard Jewelers! Their customer service, attention to detail, specialty and knowledge are unmatched. My fiancé and I chose my engagement ring together with Deans help and it was one of our most memorable experiences. We just attended their... Read More Anniversary/Holiday party and chose our wedding bands. The store was bustling with people, but the time and attention we received in making our decision was beyond what we could have asked. Take the time to stop by - They truly make you feel like a part of their family :)

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Dean was so patient and helpful during our ring-hunting process! Appreciative of the expertise and the family feel of the store. We also continue to feel the love even after our purchase (advice on ring care, etc.). Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Kathleen C

Look no further than Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers!!!! The selection of jewelry is out of this world! Dean is an absolute gem! Dean pays the upmost attention to detail, and really gets to know his clientele. Everyone at Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers makes you feel like... Read More family, and I trust them whole heartedly. I will forever be a customer, and if you are smart, you will too!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Dean at the store is the best. I have gotten a number of various gifts for my girlfriend there. He knows what she likes (her style) and always suggests just the right piece. I also get my watch batteries there and my girlfriend gets her jewelry cleaned. The service is always... Read More great! And recently i got the engagement ring there. Dean patiently explained everything i needed to know about the diamond and helped me pick one.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I have been going here for the last 20 years. They are awesome and have a friendly, helpful staff. I bought engagement ring and wedding rings. They are just the best.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I've been a customer of Sarah Leonard for the past 17 years (the timeframe speaks for itself). Truly wonderful staff, competitive prices, and an amazing selection of traditional, vintage, and eclectic styles. I'll often be looking for one particular item, find it, but then be... Read More drawn in by something totally different... yet equally unique and gorgeous. It's a dangerous place to be for the "Wow, I didn't know I needed that, but turns out I absolutely do" kind of purchase! Lots of love for this team. They make shopping for jewelry a fun, very personal experience. Highly, highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We found Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers on this website and from about 50 wonderful Yelp! reviews. My fiance and I are not native to the LA area and were just searching around for trustworthy businesses in our area, and it was an amazing find!! The minute I walked in I immediately... Read More felt comfortable and at home. The level of customer service was impeccable. They offered us coffee and water, sat us down, and let us take our time browsing their beautiful collections. I had a family diamond that we needed to have a custom setting made for, and they offered us dozens of options. We felt like Dean really listened to what we wanted and had a great sense of my individual style and ideas. The designer we chose was even local to LA and now I have a one-of-a-kind design ring, exactly what I wanted. Once we had chosen a ring, he kept my fiance up to date on the process and talked him through everything, helping him keep it a surprise. The ring looks gorgeous and we look forward to going back to Sarah Leonard for our wedding bands and other celebration shopping!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Althea T

Sarah Leonard is a place my husband and I go to purchase new jewelry. We originally chose Sarah Leonard to appraise my engagement ring due to the close proximity of our home, but due to the positive first experience, we have kept returning to purchase additional items. They have... Read More an excellent selection of jewelry (both vintage and new) and the customer service is unmatched. Dean helped my husband with some gifts for me and he had wonderful things to say. We will definitely be back and if you (or your loved one) are in the market for new jewelry, this is definitely a place to go!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I decided to go to Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers after reading the astonishing reviews that I found online. I am glad that I did so, as my experience with them has been pleasant and rewarding. Jens has been amazingly nice, efficient and helpful. He was always ready to show me all... Read More the rings that I wanted to see and he helped me to choose the perfect one that adjusted to all my necessities. I am really glad that I went to Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers and I always recommend them to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Gayle G

Dean and his team at Sarah Leonard are the "go-to" jewelers for our entire family. Not only do they consistently have beautiful and unique pieces, but they treat all customers as though they are part of their family-run business.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 1/29/2015

I had talked to numerous jewelers before I met Dean but once I started talking to him I knew he was the right person to help design the ring for my wife. I had acquired the diamond elsewhere but Dean was still very helpful in guiding me through the process of designing the... Read More ring, picking the right setting, halo, etc. He made the whole experience very smooth and easy and that was much appreciated since I had a lot going on with work and other responsibilities. I would recommend Dean to anyone!

Customized Tacori, held hand and guided along the way

Reviewed on 12/15/2014

I wanted to custom design a tacori engagement ring. I was able to tell Dean what I envisioned and he helped my fiancé make my vision come alive. My ring is absolutely stunning. It is beautiful and exactly what we had talked about! It turned out even better than I imagined and I... Read More am still staring at it nonstop. If you decide to custom design a ring, you want to make sure the you have confidence and trust in the jeweler to carry out your exact design. Sarah Leonard made that happen for us! I highly recommend!!

Wedding bands

Reviewed on 11/30/2014

The staff at Sarah Leonard are amazing--no pressure, well rehearsed in the product lines, great collection and options. My fiance and I visited many other jewelers and frustration was setting in before a close friend referred me to this friendly, family run business. Although... Read More the rings were the largest and most important purchase yet, I was treated with respect and was listened to. I will never go anywhere else for my jewelry needs. Highly recommended.

The perfect ring!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

I was looking for an estate/vintage ring. Sarah Leonard had a wide selection which made it easy finding just what I was looking for. The service was excellent including re-sizing the ring and securely shipping it to me (I live outside the LA area) Highly recommended, will... Read More certainly use them again.

Fabulous Service and Selection at Sarah Leonard Jewelers

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I went to Sarah Leonard Jewelers because friends of mine gave them excellent reviews for many years. I didn't have a jeweler at the time. I brought in existing rings and other pieces of jewelry to have rings made, sold and we looked at their selection of groom rings. Both my... Read More fiancee and I liked what was presented to us, and rings they had for sale for him. Very good service, friendly atmosphere and knowledgable staff. We are happy we went to them.

THE BEST DAMN JEWELER IN TOWN!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Michael R

Sarah Leonard Jewelers are the best! I walked in as a nervous man looking to buy the perfect engagement ring and they took care of me. I had shopped around with no success. Every other place I went to I felt like just another number. Although I primarily worked with Deb. The... Read More entire staff are wonderful. As I was telling my now wife earlier today when we were talking about it all, "Deb's the SH*T!" I ended up having the engagement ring custom made. We also bought our wedding bands and a few other pieces between the time we got engaged and the wedding. Sarah Leonard has become the only jeweler we will go to. They take the time to make sure you get what you want and will not be satisfied until you are satisfied. One of the best things about Sarah Leonard is that contrary to the rest of the jewelers in the immediate area they cater to all budgets and treat every customer the same.

Sarah Leonard Jewelers is Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

My Fiancee bought my spectacular one of a kind ring here. Dean helped him design the ring. I have had so many compliments on it - it is truly an exceptional piece. Also, we bought our wedding rings here. Dean and team know jewelry, are honest, and make the wedding jewelry... Read More buying experience incredible. Thank You! LP

Sarah Leonard rocks!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

The minute my bride and I walked into Sarah Leonard we knew we were in the right place to select that most important symbol of our love and commitment to each other -- our rings. Dean Abell treated us like family... As we sat with him, we told him about our love story and about... Read More our idea for two special types of rings that reflected both of our Irish ancestries. Together we finally found it, hearts intertwined in a Celtic knot, that would be be crafted in platinum and incorporate diamonds that had been handed down from Julie's family. Dean found a craftsman in New Zealand and calmed us as we fretted over the New Zealand to Los Angeles shipping time. The rings made it and so did we-- married on December 7, 2014. That first step into a jeweler as caring, reliable and tasteful as Sarah Leonard put us on a very happy path that we continue to travel together.

Sarah Leonard is Top Knotch

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Stacy F

Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers is an absolute dream when it comes to picking out that special jewelry for your wedding day. The family of staff were extremely friendly, helpful and patient when my husband and I went in without any ideas about our perfect wedding bands. They... Read More offered us beverages, their undivided attention during our selection process, and their guidance when it came down to picking out the band that would make us each smile for the rest of our lives. When it came down to the price and payment- they were reasonable and fair. Sarah Leonard is a jeweler you can trust. We will definitely continue to return to Sarah Leonard for our jewelry needs in the future.

Get your wedding rings here!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 eryn s

I have to say - HANDS DOWN - Sarah Lenard is the best place to get all of your wedding jewelry. Our experience was mainly with Dean, although the entire staff is incredibly helpful. He was so supportive through the whole journey, and stood by us the entire time. Not in an... Read More annoying sales guy way- more like an old friend. My fiance brought my grandmothers ring to Dean, and together they designed my beautiful engagement ring. Then my husband found his band at another store and Dean special ordered it for us! It was actually cheaper then the original store. My wedding bands (Yes I got 2 :) were a perfect fit to my engagement ring. I made a ring sandwich! My in-laws went to Dean and picked out perfect diamond studs for me, and an my husband also used the leftover stones from my grandma and made me a necklace for the big day. I will never go anywhere else for jewelry. EVER.

Sarah Leonard Jewelers Review

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Alissa H

My boyfriend and I at the time began looking for rings together, to see what ring I would like. We tried several jewelry stores- some large and some small. What we found when trying these other stores was disheartening and stressful. Most of the time we felt like the jewelers... Read More were used-car sales people or that they were not honest about the work that they did in their stores. Finally we tried Sarah Leonard Jewelers after reading lots of great reviews online. Our experience with Dean and the rest of the team, was nothing but great! Dean was great about emailing or calling us with updates on pieces and pricing, which made it easier for us and our busy schedules. Dean and team were also great about negotiating with us and did everything they could to make our experience enjoyable. The most important part when purchasing such a precious and expensive piece of jewelry, is that you feel comfortable with the people you are dealing with and with the decision you make. It's not just about the ring, its about your experience as well. We were so happy we discovered Sarah Leonard Jewelers and now it is the only place we recommend to our friends and acquaintances!