Savannah's Garden

European Floristry Blooming In Southern Style.

Specializing in wedding flowers for every style and budget, your flowers are designed according to your specific preferences and vision. Savannah's Garden will set up at any location in the Philadelphia area and Southern New Jersey, including all the Shore Points.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

120 Broad Street, Elmer, NJ Elmer Pittsgrove Vineland Mullica Hill Clayton Glassboro Woodstown Monroeville Bridgeton Pilesgrove (856) 358-1029

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Sam W

We were SO lucky to have found Laura! Working with her was an absolute pleasure. Laura really listened to everything we wanted for our big day and her expertise really added to the joy of wedding planning. She embraced our unconventional ideas with open arms and knew the ins and... Read More outs of flora. When the day came, Laura made sure everything was perfect and left us with nothing to worry about. I truly enjoyed working with such a knowledgeable, professional, upbeat vendor. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Chrissi L

Laura's work is awesome! When I went to pick out flowers, I had no idea what I wanted because I'm not really a flower person. I knew I wanted fall colors, but that's about it. She asked about our theme, colors, etc. and steered me in the right direction. She hit the nail on the... Read More head with her designs-the flowers were beautiful! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Rachel R

Savannah's Garden does amazing work! All of the flowers for my wedding looked so fresh and colorful. The arrangement overall for my bouquet was breathtaking and I would use them again in a heart beat! Thank you so much Laura!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 jes e

Savannah's Garden did a good job with my bouquet requests! She was a little busy at times--she has tons of peope booking her, but she still remembered the details for me, sending me pictures of the bridal bouquet as she made it. She also made me a pretty fresh leaf comb at the... Read More last minute. Thank you again Laura!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Emily B

I can not say enough wonderful things about Laura. She was able to understand what I was looking for and create stunning arrangements that took our breath away. I love flowers and Laura gave me everything I could ever want. The ceremony arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres... Read More were gorgeous. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kimberley K

Laura is Amazing and beyond personable! She is very knowledgeable and was a huge help with our whole wedding planning from day 1!! I highly recommend Savannah's Garden!! Best florist ever!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Rachel B

I had the absolute privilege of having Laura design the floral arrangements for my wedding. She not only nailed the exact look I had for my wedding, but exceeded all expectations. We even had people who work at the venue come up to ask us who did our flowers because they were... Read More the best and most creative arrangements they had seen at our venue. I gave Laura a few pictures and a budget and she designed arrangements that tied together the bridesmaid dresses, ceremony, and reception decor. She had so many creative ideas and helped to make our wedding even more beautiful and perfect than I could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Tiara C

Her arrangements were what made my wedding so magical. She is creative and professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Victoria D

I would like to start by saying that Laura does an amazing job with her arrangements! I spoke with her before the wedding to go over our wedding colors and she matched the flowers for my arrangements perfectly. Everyone commented on how beautiful the bouquets, kissing ball and... Read More boutonnieres were! She delivered the flowers to the church without a hitch. Highly recommend for your next floral needs!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Melanie C

If I could give Laura at Savannah's Garden 10 stars I would! I am not a flower person and had trouble visualizing an overall look for my wedding, but Laura helped me bring it all together. She went above and beyond what I thought a florist can do, including providing the aisle... Read More runner, designing the backdrop for my ceremony, helped me save $$ and stay within budget by re-using a lot of the flowers between the ceremony and reception (which were in the same room) - and she did all so seamlessly, it was as if the room just magically transformed itself. The most impressive thing was that there was a parade right in front of our venue and hotel room, and she couldn't get within 5 blocks to deliver anything! Luckily she had arrived early and PHYSICALLY CARRIED all those flowers and items to our locations on a hot summer day. She did so without one complaint. Honestly, she was the best decision out of all my vendors.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 megan m

Laura created the most AMAZING wedding flowers for me! I almost cried when I saw the bouquets. The ceremony flowers for the pergola were gorgeous, and the cake was stunning. Laura was also SUPER sweet throughout the planning process as well as on the day of the wedding. She is... Read More so creative and did an awesome job with our wedding flowers. Kind of sad that it's all over!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Amanda B

Laura's work is absolutely stunning! We were blown away by the flower arrangements and center pieces! Everything looked gorgeous, and was exactly what we asked for! Laura was such a pleasure to work with, and we couldn't of imagined a better experience! Thank you Laura!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Nadine C

The most stunning and beautiful flowers I have ever seen. Laura is amazing and truly captured exactly what we wanted our big day to look like with the budget we gave her. Easy to work with and extremely creative.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 LaToya B

Laura is skilled at what she does. Laura was polite and friendly with each interaction. She was only one of very few florists that knew what a composite bouquet was, and completed the task flawlessly. I had to have a remake done of my bouquet after my initial one was damaged.... Read More She made perfection happen twice, and I am forever grateful! Our centerpieces were just as requested, and our ceremony arrangements were beyond gorgeous.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Christina G

Unique flowers and beautiful arrangements. They were friendly, flexible and on time. Centerpieces were exactly what we wanted. Would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jenny P

Laura is fantastic! We met with her and discussed our vision- she instantly understood what I had in my mind. When my bouquets arrived the morning of my wedding, they almost took my breath away. Absolutely STUNNING!! I couldn't have loved them more.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stacy F

Laura with Savannah's Garden is amazing!!!!! She was able make my vision a reality!!!!! Our flowers where the highlight of our wedding decor!!! I have received so many compliments about how beautiful and unique every arrangement was!!! I am so thankful I choose Savannah's Garden... Read More for our wedding!! She truly made our wedding day beautiful and perfect in every way!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kate C

Where to begin. She does gorgeous work and her prices are reasonable. This is definitely a situation in which the quality you are getting far out does the cost....not too often do you come across that with wedding vendors. She made me the most beautiful cascading bouquet of... Read More Lilies and Orchids and all of the centerpieces and bridesmaids' flowers were absolutely divine. I literally have zero complaints.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Beverly D

Laura was fantastic from our very first meeting! I told her what I had in mind and she went right to work showing me how she could make my dreams become reality! She was so easy to talk to and so accommodating to every change I threw at her. When I walked into my ballroom and... Read More saw my centerpieces I was beyond happy with how everything came out. I high recommend her for anyone looking for the perfect florist!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Rachel B

WOW WOW WOW!! Blown away by Laura and her team at Savannah's Garden. From our first consultation to the wedding day, I couldn't have picked a better florist to make my dreams a reality. Laura was patient and listened to my ideas and made me feel as comfortable and confident in... Read More her than any other florist I spoke with. She kept our budget in mind at all times and recommended many options to help us get exactly the look we wanted at a price we could afford. Our guests raved about the centerpieces she created and my bouquet was gorgeous! It even looked fresh and beautiful the day after the wedding, no one could believe it! My husband even requested a last minute arrangement to surprise me the morning of the wedding and Laura pulled it off without a hitch. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Laura and her company, she is extremely talented and I will recommend her hands down to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Alina M

Savannas Garden was such a pleasure to work with.My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous.She offered a lot of ideas ,and feedback and worked within my budget for my centerpieces. Highly recommend for anyone needing flowers in southern NJ.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Mary Ann L

This is the second time that we have used Laura of Savannah's Garden. We found her to be so reasonable and helpful in putting together beautiful arrangements for the tables and bouquets for the bride and attendants. My daughter had expressed a concern about not having anything... Read More too pink in her and the girls bouquets and when the flowers came in Laura contacted my daughter immediately, letting her know that she would be getting in other flowers in blush tone. She went over and above to please my daughter and we couldn't be happier. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again and again and again!!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Ashley D

I found Savannah's Florist through a recommendation from a colleague. I gotten a quote from a florist in the city was blown away at how expensive the quote was. Laura with Savannah's Garden was a pleasure to work with and her prices can't be beat! I spoke with her on the phone... Read More about what I was looking for and she really helped me by recommendations that would look best and work within our budget. I also made multiple changes throughout the planning process and she was able to accommodate all of them! Our flowers the day of the wedding were absolutely stunning and were exactly how I imagined they would look.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Katelin A

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! I can't say enough great things about there quality of work! Will recommend to everyone I know!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Candice B

Where do I begin? I cannot say enough about my wedding flowers and my experience with Laura Davis, Owner/Designer at Savannah's Garden. After running into Laura at our ten year high school reunion I learned that she had started her floral business. It was then my mother and I... Read More began following her instagram and facebook pages. I was in love with everything she would post. 7 years later I was engaged to be married and it was a no brainer who my florist would be. She was extremely patient and met with me twice as I liked such a plethora of flowers and I didn't know how she'd use all of them, or make it all work, or what I had even selected during my first visit. I showed up with a lengthy board of pinterest photos and magazine clippings. I had no clue how she was following my thoughts but she did. She worked with me to stay within my budget. Come my wedding day I can't tell you how thrilled I was/am. My bouquet was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen as were my bridesmaids bouquets. It was as if she read my mind. I think she knew what I wanted more than I even did. They exceeded my expectations. I can tell you that no matter what style whether it be classic and elegant, to rustic, or boho chic... Laura will hit the mark. When you step into her shop you'll see a variety of vessels of ever shape and style, candelabras adorned with crystals for rental, you name it. The only regret my mother and I have as far as the wedding is concerned is that we didn't purchase more flowers for the centerpieces. She also assembled shutter doors in which I had provided with mini milk jars filled with astilbe and sweet peas and decorated my cake with flowers as well. The room was perfect. I could go on and on. Savannah's Garden is the best! You will not be disappointed.