Savannah's Garden

European Floristry Blooming In Southern Style.

Specializing in wedding flowers for every style and budget, your flowers are designed according to your specific preferences and vision. Savannah's Garden will set up at any location in the Philadelphia area and Southern New Jersey, including all the Shore Points.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

120 Broad Street, Elmer, NJ Elmer Pittsgrove Vineland Mullica Hill Clayton Glassboro Woodstown Monroeville Bridgeton Pilesgrove (856) 358-1029

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Sam W

We were SO lucky to have found Laura! Working with her was an absolute pleasure. Laura really listened to everything we wanted for our big day and her expertise really added to the joy of wedding planning. She embraced our unconventional ideas with open arms and knew the ins and... Read More outs of flora. When the day came, Laura made sure everything was perfect and left us with nothing to worry about. I truly enjoyed working with such a knowledgeable, professional, upbeat vendor. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 megan m

Laura created the most AMAZING wedding flowers for me! I almost cried when I saw the bouquets. The ceremony flowers for the pergola were gorgeous, and the cake was stunning. Laura was also SUPER sweet throughout the planning process as well as on the day of the wedding. She is... Read More so creative and did an awesome job with our wedding flowers. Kind of sad that it's all over!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Amanda B

Laura's work is absolutely stunning! We were blown away by the flower arrangements and center pieces! Everything looked gorgeous, and was exactly what we asked for! Laura was such a pleasure to work with, and we couldn't of imagined a better experience! Thank you Laura!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Nadine C

The most stunning and beautiful flowers I have ever seen. Laura is amazing and truly captured exactly what we wanted our big day to look like with the budget we gave her. Easy to work with and extremely creative.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 LaToya B

Laura is skilled at what she does. Laura was polite and friendly with each interaction. She was only one of very few florists that knew what a composite bouquet was, and completed the task flawlessly. I had to have a remake done of my bouquet after my initial one was damaged.... Read More She made perfection happen twice, and I am forever grateful! Our centerpieces were just as requested, and our ceremony arrangements were beyond gorgeous.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Christina G

Unique flowers and beautiful arrangements. They were friendly, flexible and on time. Centerpieces were exactly what we wanted. Would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jenny P

Laura is fantastic! We met with her and discussed our vision- she instantly understood what I had in my mind. When my bouquets arrived the morning of my wedding, they almost took my breath away. Absolutely STUNNING!! I couldn't have loved them more.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stacy F

Laura with Savannah's Garden is amazing!!!!! She was able make my vision a reality!!!!! Our flowers where the highlight of our wedding decor!!! I have received so many compliments about how beautiful and unique every arrangement was!!! I am so thankful I choose Savannah's Garden... Read More for our wedding!! She truly made our wedding day beautiful and perfect in every way!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kate C

Where to begin. She does gorgeous work and her prices are reasonable. This is definitely a situation in which the quality you are getting far out does the cost....not too often do you come across that with wedding vendors. She made me the most beautiful cascading bouquet of... Read More Lilies and Orchids and all of the centerpieces and bridesmaids' flowers were absolutely divine. I literally have zero complaints.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Beverly D

Laura was fantastic from our very first meeting! I told her what I had in mind and she went right to work showing me how she could make my dreams become reality! She was so easy to talk to and so accommodating to every change I threw at her. When I walked into my ballroom and... Read More saw my centerpieces I was beyond happy with how everything came out. I high recommend her for anyone looking for the perfect florist!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Rachel B

WOW WOW WOW!! Blown away by Laura and her team at Savannah's Garden. From our first consultation to the wedding day, I couldn't have picked a better florist to make my dreams a reality. Laura was patient and listened to my ideas and made me feel as comfortable and confident in... Read More her than any other florist I spoke with. She kept our budget in mind at all times and recommended many options to help us get exactly the look we wanted at a price we could afford. Our guests raved about the centerpieces she created and my bouquet was gorgeous! It even looked fresh and beautiful the day after the wedding, no one could believe it! My husband even requested a last minute arrangement to surprise me the morning of the wedding and Laura pulled it off without a hitch. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Laura and her company, she is extremely talented and I will recommend her hands down to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Alina M

Savannas Garden was such a pleasure to work with.My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous.She offered a lot of ideas ,and feedback and worked within my budget for my centerpieces. Highly recommend for anyone needing flowers in southern NJ.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Mary Ann L

This is the second time that we have used Laura of Savannah's Garden. We found her to be so reasonable and helpful in putting together beautiful arrangements for the tables and bouquets for the bride and attendants. My daughter had expressed a concern about not having anything... Read More too pink in her and the girls bouquets and when the flowers came in Laura contacted my daughter immediately, letting her know that she would be getting in other flowers in blush tone. She went over and above to please my daughter and we couldn't be happier. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again and again and again!!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Ashley D

I found Savannah's Florist through a recommendation from a colleague. I gotten a quote from a florist in the city was blown away at how expensive the quote was. Laura with Savannah's Garden was a pleasure to work with and her prices can't be beat! I spoke with her on the phone... Read More about what I was looking for and she really helped me by recommendations that would look best and work within our budget. I also made multiple changes throughout the planning process and she was able to accommodate all of them! Our flowers the day of the wedding were absolutely stunning and were exactly how I imagined they would look.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Katelin A

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! I can't say enough great things about there quality of work! Will recommend to everyone I know!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Candice B

Where do I begin? I cannot say enough about my wedding flowers and my experience with Laura Davis, Owner/Designer at Savannah's Garden. After running into Laura at our ten year high school reunion I learned that she had started her floral business. It was then my mother and I... Read More began following her instagram and facebook pages. I was in love with everything she would post. 7 years later I was engaged to be married and it was a no brainer who my florist would be. She was extremely patient and met with me twice as I liked such a plethora of flowers and I didn't know how she'd use all of them, or make it all work, or what I had even selected during my first visit. I showed up with a lengthy board of pinterest photos and magazine clippings. I had no clue how she was following my thoughts but she did. She worked with me to stay within my budget. Come my wedding day I can't tell you how thrilled I was/am. My bouquet was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen as were my bridesmaids bouquets. It was as if she read my mind. I think she knew what I wanted more than I even did. They exceeded my expectations. I can tell you that no matter what style whether it be classic and elegant, to rustic, or boho chic... Laura will hit the mark. When you step into her shop you'll see a variety of vessels of ever shape and style, candelabras adorned with crystals for rental, you name it. The only regret my mother and I have as far as the wedding is concerned is that we didn't purchase more flowers for the centerpieces. She also assembled shutter doors in which I had provided with mini milk jars filled with astilbe and sweet peas and decorated my cake with flowers as well. The room was perfect. I could go on and on. Savannah's Garden is the best! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Tara M

I chose Savannah's Garden as my florist for my wedding on 10/11/2015. Laura did an amazing job creating my arrangements for my wedding. All of my arrangements were just how I wanted them unique and stunning! Their prices were very reasonable as well. Laura is a highly... Read More experienced florist. She gave me ideas and tips on how to set up my ceremony and reception. She also recommended that I move everything from the ceremony inside to the reception as this could help me stay around my budget. She was very genuine and focused on what would work for me. The day of wedding everything was just the way I imagined. I was incredibly happy with the results!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Michelle O

Savannah's Garden was our vendor of choice for the flowers at our wedding. Every bouquet, centerpiece, mantle display, ceremony flowers and foyer centerpiece was nothing less than absolutely stunning. I cannot say enough good things about the wonderful experience I had working... Read More with Laura, owner. She is so knowledgable, friendly and patient. From the moment we met she knew exactly how to guide me to see my magical wedding fantasy become a reality. I have already recommended Savannah's Garden to many of my soon to be married brides.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashley E

Everything was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I imagined!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Theresa D

Laura Davis was a life saver! After parting ways from our previous florist only a month before the wedding, we were recommended Savannah's Garden by Laura's father! She was incredible, her ideas and vast knowlege of many different flowers she was able to bring my romantic and... Read More vintage fall dream wedding to life! Our guests were ra

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Elisa L

Laura went above and beyond to help make my wedding absolutely magical. She was super easy to talk to and work with, quickly saw my vision and made it more than I could have wished for. She even added little touches the day of, such as adding flowers to my cake when she saw it... Read More on deplay and decided it could use a little more pizazz!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Alyson W

Considering that I did my entire floral consultation and selections via e-mail, Laura did an absolutely AMAZING job. I loved my bouquet, the bridesmaids loved their bouquets, and our arch flowers looked fabulous. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Savannah's Garden to anyone... Read More getting married in the NY/NJ/PA area.

Loved Savannah's Garden!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Used Savannah's for my daughters wedding (and her shower). Flowers were amazing! I can't compliment them enough. Laura the owner takes such pride in her work and makes sure everything is perfect. The flowers were extremely important to us and we were 100% pleased with... Read More Savannah's. If you want beautiful, fresh flowers, look no further! Thank you Laura!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Janay T

I met with about 6 different florists in the area and I didn't feel like I fit with anyone until I met Laura from SG. Her ideas were fresh, modern, and she immediate grasped the concept I was trying to go for. Midway through planning I was all over the place and completely... Read More changing my ideas. Eventually, I decided that I wanted too many different things for centerpieces, and for that reason, I asked Laura if she could make me 20 different centerpieces for the wedding within the color scheme. Laura was excited and up for the task. The day of the wedding I was moved to tears when I saw all of the various ideas and creations she came up with with 20 different centerpieces on each table. Everyone raved about the flowers and argued about who would take which centerpiece home. All of our flowers including the bouquets and ceremony decor was fun, fresh, and beautiful. SG is truly worth the money and you will not be disappointed. The flowers truly made my venue even more beautiful.

Simply Stunning

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Steph M

I cannot say enough how unbelievably beautiful my flowers were for my wedding. My girls held hydrangeas which were stunning. Laura made this amazing shamrock shaped "pillow" out of ferns for my ring bearer and made me THE MOST beautiful brooch bouquet out there. The boutonnieres... Read More for the guys looked fabulous as well. My bouquet was all of the rage and I received nonstop compliments on it. Laura was fabulous to work with. She provided extremely helpful cost saving hints - this is great for those of you on a budget. My centerpieces were simple...babysbreath with curly willow. they were perfect for my spring themed wedding. I cannot say enough how happy and amazed I was by the final product. I recommend everyone using her.