Cuisine

American

Food + Catering, Service Staff

7373 Comfort Inn Drive, Warrenton, VA (540) 216-3959

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ryan C

Savory Fare was awesome! The food was delicious and Eva, our on-site contact was super friendly, accommodating and on her game! I would have given these guys 5 stars but their email responsiveness was a little lacking (it was wedding season, so it's to be expected, but still -... Read More it made me nervous). Jennifer was a great help in getting our menu nailed down and made several recommendations to keep our costs down. We set our date and venues when living in VA and then moved to NY about 5 months later; Jennifer helped tremendously knowing we were planning our wedding from 300+ miles away in NY. Overall, I highly, highly recommend Savory Fare!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Jihyun K

I am still getting calls/texts from our guests asking where we got our food from for our wedding (2 weeks post-wedding). Savory Fare Catering provided EXCELLENT service and AMAZING FOOD on our big day. We knew it was all going to be delicious because we went to the tasting event... Read More , which BTW was just a great experience for my husband and our parents. Jennifer V. was our main point of contact; she was so pleasant to work with. The professionalism, timeliness was all there from the first inquiry email to the days after the wedding congratulating us. The serving supervisor on our wedding day, Eva, was just phenomenal. She is an experienced leader/critical thinker for sure because she was able to quickly figure out solutions to multiple issues that occurred that day and she made sure that my family and I did not have to worry about them AT ALL. The bartenders, servers, kitchen staff were all so engaged and focused the entire time they were there all the while making sure my husband and I were taken care of (food, drinks, etc). Savory Fare is 100% HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. You will NOT be disappointed with having them be your caterer of choice!!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Kayla S

We loved working with Jennifer and the Savory Fare team. Our event required a very tight turn of the room during cocktail hour and it was all hands on deck (including Jennifer, our sales contact - above and beyond service by her showing up!) to make sure the transition was... Read More seamless. Eva and Mary were fantastic captains and clearly lead by example, as the entire service team was friendly and professional. We appreciated having the onsite captains available for our venue walk-through, too.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

My husband and I have only the highest praise for Savory Fare Catering! Everything was terrific, and this was under somewhat challenging circumstances. We planned this event from 500 miles away, and the weather was uncooperative, to say the least. The food was delicious, and... Read More the service was professional and friendly. Everyone we encountered- Jennifer who worked with me over the phone, Angela the owner, Eva the event manager and the waitstaff at the party-were so helpful and nice. We hired Savory Fare for a rehearsal/welcome dinner for 100 guests the evening before our son's wedding, with an additional 50 guests coming later for drinks and desserts. It was supposed to be a party that flowed from the house to a veranda to the gardens. But the rains from Hurricane Joaquin changed those plans! Angela, Jennifer and Eva met with us at our party site on the day before the event. Their expertise went to work, and the party set-up was changed for everything to be inside, and it worked out perfectly. I'm sure most of the guests didn't realize it wasn't 'Plan A'. Most importantly though, the food was outstanding! We served pulled pork sliders, grilled chicken and vegetarian stuffed peppers along with salads and cookie/brownie platters for dessert. It was all delicious! I only wish they were closer so we could hire them again!

Delicious food!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Lauren C

Savory Fare catered our rehearsal dinner, and we highly recommend them! The food was delicious and their catering staff was attentive and professional. Angela, Jennifer, and Eva were so easy to work with, especially as we had multiple menu changes and particular requests. What a... Read More great team!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Rebekah G

Savory Fare was the perfect choice for our brunch wedding reception! Not only was the food served hot and delicious (um, hello? the bacon was even crispy!!), it was also set up beautifully! Such a wonderful presentation, and the service was even better. Jennifer was so helpful... Read More all the way up to the event in answering all my questions, making helpful suggestions, and working with our budget and dietary needs. Our venue owner said even the amount of food they provided was perfect - we didn't run out early, and weren't left with a ridiculous amount of leftovers. Loved working with Savory Fare and would certainly recommend them to others!