Saybrook Point Inn & Spa

Old Saybrook, CT

Book Your Wedding with Saybrook Point Inn & Spa

A BALLROOM IN OLD SAYBROOK, CT

Compass Rose. This space is situated right on the water on a pier. Couples and guests will overlook the marina during the nuptials. It is known as a secluded and private spot for wedding ceremonies. This space has the capacity to accommodate 210 guests.

Terrace. Couples exchange vows on this beautiful terrace, which overlooks the marina. It has the capacity to accommodate 210 guests.

Waterfront ballroom. Its lofty windows provide views of the lighthouse. They also encompass the marina and sunsets along the shoreline. There is no doubt that this space plays a big part in crafting memorable weddings. This space has the capacity to accommodate 210 guests.

Every wedding includes the expert assistance of a Saybrook Point Inn & Spa wedding specialist. This wedding specialist helps couple arrange basic packages for their wedding as well as some extra amenities. For example, the wedding specialist helps couples arrange a brunch after the wedding ceremony or a boat tour on the storied Long Island Sound, if desired.

There is a deposit required to secure the wedding date. The balance is due one week before the wedding. Fees include food, alcoholic beverages, and the rental. A service charge is added along with tax as an additional fee. All wedding packages are customized to the preferences, style, and budget of the bride and groom.

The Saybrook Point Inn & Spa offers couples not just a great view of the marina plus expert assistance in planning their wedding. They also offer the additional extra perks:

• Garden chairs
  • Set up and breakdown of sound system
  • Complimentary wedding night luxury suite

Elegant Waterfront Weddings

For the most important day of your life, experience the luxury of the Saybrook Point Inn and Spa. Spectacular waterfront views creating memories that last a lifetime. Our wedding specialists are dedicated to seamlessly delivering every detail of your most important event.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Hotel

85fa7701 a953 4325 9977 f6b764454ea3~rs 100

Two Bridge Street, Old Saybrook, CT (860) 388-4809
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Absolutely INCREDIBLE! I can't say enough positive things about my overall experience at Saybrook Point Inn. I'm seriously considering quitting my hectic NYC job and relocating to Saybrook if the Inn is hiring. Just kidding. It'll maybe be my back up retirement plan though.... Read More Anyway, from the moment my husband and I stepped foot in the lobby, we knew we had found our venue. The beautiful decor, breathtaking views and intimate/warm feel were amazing. The staff was wonderful, helpful and extremely accommodating. John, Donna, Sara, Valerie and the rest of the staff made us feel like family from the beginning. They were such professionals and understood exactly what we were looking for on our special weekend. They were helpful, attentive, communicative and just all the words that mean wonderful. We also rented out the properties across the street (Tall Tales & Three Stories) which gave our wedding weekend a more homey and warm feeling. I would absolutely recommend Saybrook Point Inn (as well as Three Stories & Tall Tales) to everyone and anyone. They also decorate the lobby beautifully for all the seasons so it's really a great venue whatever time of the year you visit! Also, the food is really good!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amanda D

The staff at Saybrook point inn exceeded all expectations!!! The wedding tasting was outstanding and gave us a glimps of what to expect on our special day. The food is amazing and we even found our photographer (capture photography) who literally caught every special... Read More moment..The day of our wedding,I as a bride felt so taken care of by staff , I had no worries. If you choose Saybrook point for your wedding venue, you will truly not be let down!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 kelly a

From the pre-wedding details to the ceremony and reception, the staff at Saybrook Point Inn did everything they could to create a perfect day for my groom, our guests and me. The location for our ceremony and cocktail hour was ideal for us...overlooking a marina with a... Read More lighthouse in the backdrop in a quaint New England town. As for the reception, that too left nothing to be desired. The banquet room was elegant and the food was incredible. (I only wish I had a second to eat a bit more of it!)

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Meghan L

My husband and I were so impressed with the staff's professionalism every step of the way in planning our perfect wedding day. The timing with getting back to us on any questions or concerns we had was impeccable, and that truly showed their commitment. Krystal, our wedding... Read More manager, did a wonderful job helping us with the planning process and accommodating our needs. Donna was amazing to work with at the reception and she helped make everything run smoothly. The wait staff was more than helpful and we appreciate all of their hard work on that day! The food (hors d'oeuvres and dinner) was enjoyed by all of our guests. Our wedding day was a true fairytale!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Meg P

No amount of words will do justice for the tremendous experience the staff at Saybrook Point Inn provided us for our wedding. From the beginning, Shelby was there to provide us with an overview of the venue, pointing out all the intricacies and options available. Boats, the... Read More water, docks, beautiful decor inside and out... we could not ask for a better scenic backdrop for our wedding. Shelby showed us where the ceremony would be, cocktail hour, reception, but went beyond that to show us the spa where hair and makeup could be done, the Saybrook Room for the Groomsmen to get ready in (what a unique and special room that is!), and our suite for the night. She answered all our questions with courtesy and professionalism, no matter how numerous or specific the questions were. As our wedding coordinator, Krystal made us feel at ease throughout the entire planning process and actual event. Her attention to detail ensured us that no aspect of the wedding would be overlooked. We were in great hands and this was evidenced by the types of questions she asked us and the comfortable conversations we had. When the day finally arrived, she was there at every turn to make sure the event occurred as planned and on time. That day, weather was tricky to determine if the wedding ceremony should stay outdoors or be moved inside, but Krystal assured us that only an hour was needed to make the switch and they would wait to the very last minute to decide to do that if needed. She knew how important it was to us that we were outside. Fortunately, the weather cooperated! As a whole, the staff at Saybrook Point Inn truly make you feel like everyone works together to create a personalized wedding that caters to your every need. Coordinated by Krystal, the communication between all the staff members is remarkable. They know where the bride and groom are at all times and are there for you and your needs, period. Our dinner menu featured absolutely delicious meals that included sea scallops, fillet of beef, and stuffed chicken breast. Our guests were all served their salads and then meals in what seemed to be simultaneous. The hard work of the kitchen staff was definitely evident in the high quality of the food and service. In addition to the tremendous amount of work by Krystal, Shelby, and so many others that we did not get a chance to meet personally, Gary and Brian also worked to ensure our night was special. Gary ensured that as the night went on, we were able to have fun with our guests while still participating in the events (cake cutting, father/daughter mother/son dances, etc...) with smooth transitions that allowed us to maximize our time with our guests on the dance floor without rushing through the night. At no point in the night did we have to get anything ourselves. Brian was there to make sure that we were treated as the VIP's of the night and he succeeded in making us feel just that. Our guests keep commenting to us about the delicious food, the views, and the staff of Saybrook Point Inn. We cannot thank them enough for creating the most amazing wedding where everything was truly perfect.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kara M

Wow. When we were searching for wedding venues, we prioritized good service to be one of our most important criteria. We wanted our guests to be well taken care of and didn't want to leave that up to chance. When we say that Saybrook Point Inn delivered, that is an... Read More understatement. There are simply too many exceptional people and examples of going above and beyond to name in a review - they have achieved the rarity of developing a staff-wide culture of doing everything and anything to have everyone have the best, safest, and most pleasant experience possible. ALL of our guests were commenting on it, from small details like remembering individual guests' names to acts of kindness like rushing a late bridesmaid to the ceremony site on a golf cart and bringing dinners up to hotel rooms for adult babysitters, to seamless management of a full day of wedding ceremony coordination, photos, and reception traditions. At the end of the evening, I found all the gifts, centerpieces, and flowers cleanly organized and boxed up in our room, and the cake in our fridge. Simple amazing. The venue of course was beautiful and very comfortable, and we really enjoyed upgrading to a "bridal" suite and the boys' Saybrook Room. The adjacent bar and restaurant were perfect for post-reception drinks and a beautiful relaxed breakfast in the morning. High praise also for the food. The best example of critical feedback probably comes from one of our guests who ran a higher-end restaurant for 15 years, stating that it was the best Filet Mignon he had ever had at a wedding reception.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Michele K

Saybrook Point Inn did an absolutely amazing job from start to finish on hosting our daughter's wedding. The wedding coordinator, Krystal and her associates were so on top of every minute detail and they were all a joy to work with. The food was so delicious and beautifully... Read More presented. The service was impeccable and of course the scenery is spectacular. It was a huge plus to have a venue where our out of town guests were able to stay overnight and enjoy the accommodations and we had the most lovely post wedding breakfast too. Remarkable wedding weekend start to finish!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Maggie and Doug C

From the moment we met with Krystal and the rest of the staff at Saybrook Point Inn and Spa we knew we had found our wedding venue! They were so easy to work with from day 1. My husband and I both work as surgery residents and have limited days/hours off but Krystal accommodated... Read More our scheduled every step of the way. She would meet with us on Saturdays or early mornings/late evenings- we appreciated this so much. We loved that the venue had a house that we could rent for our family to stay in for the days leading up to and the entire wedding weekend. It made the whole weekend so special. On the actual days Krystal came over to the house several times to just check in to make sure we didn't need anything. Donna and Joe coordinated the whole reception and made our night so easy to manage! They told us where to be, who to talk to, when we needed to each step of the night- it was so great to have them around to keep the night moving smoothly! We had the best night of our lives because of the people that make Saybrook Point Inn so very special. If you are interested in a place that has weddings down to a science- this is it! We were lucky enough to have good weather but they have back options that they put together in minutes if they have to. The day before there was questionable weather and they set up a wedding inside but when the weather held up they re-did everything within an hour to get the bride and groom their special day outside! It was so great to see them work so hard just to get their day to be what they dreamed it would be. We loved the lighthouse suite on our wedding night- an added bonus to the beauty of the inn and so special for the first night as Mr. and Mrs.!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Lindsay S

Wonderful venue! Beautiful nautical backdrop for your special day. The wedding planning crew and staff made our day go smoothly! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Laura A

Our experience at Saybrook Point Inn could not have been better - the staff was so attentive and made sure we were happy with every detail. They were constantly catering to our every need the day of our wedding and wanted to make sure we were 100% satisfied - and we were! Highly... Read More recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Brittany R

Omg!!!!! Food was amazing, atmosphere was amazing, drinks were amazing!!! The thin that got me the most was the feeling the staff gave you. It felt like I was the one and only bride they have ever had there! They made you feel so special and made sure you had everything you... Read More could want or need all night long! They not only made me, the bride, feel this way, but also my groom! They didn't ignore him like some places might do, they made sure he felt just as special all night long!!! I am so happy we picked me this venue to have our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Jamie L

Saybrook Point Inn went above our expectations to make our wedding day perfect. The staff was warm, attentive, and professional. Ellen, Joe, and the rest of the staff made the entire weekend run smoothly and we felt as though all of the attention was on us. Our Goldendoodle was... Read More part of our ceremony and stayed at the inn the entire weekend. The staff was very kind and helpful with her. The food was excellent and the staff catered to my food allergies very professionally and carefully. Our ceremony was beautiful - our guests almost a year later continue to talk about what a beautiful wedding we had. We also had a BBQ rehearsal dinner and morning after brunch - both were fantastic and well catered. We highly recommend Saybrook Point Inn. Once we were there the weekend was stress free, beautiful, and felt as though we had a destination wedding. My husband and I continue to visit Saybrook Point Inn regularly. Thank you for a beautiful, memory filled wedding. Sincerely, Jamie and Jesse

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Taylor N

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Saybrook Point Inn over Labor Day weekend 2016. We were so pleased with how the preparation and execution of our wedding day went. The staff at the Saybrook Point Inn are unlike any place I have ever been. Everyone... Read More from the director of sales to the staff at the front desk and in between were amazing. They were always available for any questions or assistance during the wedding and before. Sara, the director of sales, is extremely organized and knows exactly what she is doing. I felt that we were in great hands working with her. Sara and her team made our day so special and worry free with all the work they did upfront. We gave them all of our wedding decorations and they set everything up. The room looked beautiful. Sara also contacted all of our vendors and made arrangements with them. The food at the wedding was amazing and I had multiple compliments from guests about their meals. Definitely add the raw bar! We went to the bar at Fresh Salt after our reception. The bartenders were great and always accomodating. Joe was also amazing on our wedding day. He was with us the entire day. He always made sure we had a drink if we need one and made sure we ate. He also gave us great suggestions on how to greet all of our guests and still have a great time at our reception, which was very important to us. I greatly appreciate everything he did for us on our wedding day. Jack and his team at the front desk were exceptional and so helpful. They were always there when we needed to bring bags in and out. The accomodations at the Point are also exceptional. The rooms are very large and very clean. The lighthouse suite is a must! We would highly recommend any couple thinking of getting married to consider the Saybrook Point Inn. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Lisa K

Saybrook Point Inn was the most perfect setting for our wedding this past June! Once we stepped foot onto the property, we knew this was the place for us. You are surrounded by beautiful water views and the inn itself has classic New England charm. We spent several afternoons... Read More enjoying a cocktail at one of many tables overlooking their marina during the planning process. We chose to have our rehearsal dinner at their restaurant, Fresh Salt, and a farewell brunch the morning after the wedding. We were able to have our "wedding weekend" all on site and in one place, which felt like a mini vacation for us and our guests who chose to stay with us at the Inn. We never once had to leave the Inn which was convenient for us and our families/friends. All of the staff were always so king and welcoming. We initially met with Sara and then went on to work with a few different coordinators through our engagement. Everyone we worked with were all so professional, accommodating, responsive, and helpful. Response times were always so quick which made the planning process so much smoother. Sara absolutely knows her stuff and helped us so much through all of our decision making to help us create our perfect wedding. The weather the day of the wedding was questionable. An afternoon of rain caused us to consider moving the ceremony inside. Everyone was willing to wait until the last possible minute, hours before the start time, to make the call. Luckily they did because sure enough the sun came out and we were able to have our wedding outside at their beautiful Compass Rose ceremony site. Our guests raved about how beautiful the ceremony & cocktail hour were, the delicious food, and ambiance through the entire day. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure the Bride and Groom are well taken care of the entire night so you can just enjoy every second of the day. We have already planned a trip back for our anniversary and we are so excited to return to this beautiful place!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Erin M

Don't get me wrong-I absolutely love the venue and it was the perfect match for my husband and I. I was just a bit disappointed on the details component of my wedding. There was multiple personnel changes which was difficult to deal with throughout the planning process. Also,... Read More some of the execution on the day of caused me to get involved, when as a bride that is the last thing you want to deal with. Food and venue are great-things just fell a bit flat with me on the execution level.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jess D

We had the best Sunday Brunch wedding ever at Saybrook Point Inn. Sara was awesome at making our different ideas come to fruition and we are so grateful to her and the ENTIRE SPI team for their extreme loyalty to our wedding on our wedding day. The entire day, I did not need a... Read More thing. I swear they can read your mind for everything that you want/need. I was that bride that didn’t bring flip-flops to her own wedding. Right after my ceremony I decided that the shoes I had NEEDED to go. Within 25 minutes, I had a pair of sandals. That’s how good everyone was! We still have people commenting on how courteous and helpful the staff was. Although other weddings happened that weekend, I still felt like the only bride in the building. They were so accommodating. They even helped a bride and her maids that would have had an awful hangover on wedding morning by getting us Burger King late the night before, LOL. Donna and Valarie were gems too. After my bustle broke for the third time, Donna insisted on fixing it for me to the best of her ability, and I was grateful to not continue to fix it for the rest of the day. The staff also set up all of my DIY (there were many) projects exactly or even better than I had instructed and placed them back into their boxes with care. We also held a “Welcome Recpetion” the night before our wedding for the out of town guests. The food and wine was great along with the intimate location that we used. It was the perfect time to sit down with people we don’t see too often and reconnect before our big day. If Saybrook Point Inn is a place that you are considering, just go for it. The entire team will not let you down.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Mark P

Our time at Saybrook Point was absolutely amazing. Every detail of our wedding was considered to perfection and on our wedding day there was nothing for us to do but enjoy it. From the moment we began our conversation with the Saybrook Point team to the end of our wedding, every... Read More detail was handled with care, professionalism, and wonderful style. We would absolutely recommend the Saybrook Point Inn to anyone looking for a breathtaking, comfortable, and ideal location. There were several special requests that we made, and they accommodated every one of them with no difficulty. We will certainly return to host other events in the future, or just for a wonderful dinner!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Emily G

My husband and I were determined to have our wedding by the water as we both love the beach. The Saybrook Point Inn is an oasis away from home. Our guests felt like they were on vacation at this venue. From the beauty of the marina setting, to the charming rooms as well as the... Read More outdoor pool overlooking the marina. The staff were all first rate professionals,Sara, Valerie and Donna showed us nothing but top notch service. From our first tour, through the tasting, and finally on our amazing wedding day everyone was extremely helpful fulfilling our needs and calming our nerves. They designed a beautiful ballroom. Everything they did was absolutely perfect! There was a personal waitress for us all night. All of our guests raved about the delicious food. Everything went so smoothly and my husband and I were able to take it all in and truly ENJOY it! For a romantic nautical wedding Saybook Point Inn is the best 💗

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Stacey B

I was never the type of girl to dream my whole life about what I wanted my wedding day to be like. However, it's a good thing I didn't waste the time dreaming because Saybrook Inn made our day more special than anything I could have possibly dreamt up in my mind. From the... Read More very first person who greeted us at the door to the final person that checked us out and every spa staff, bellman, security guard, housekeeper, wait staff, and bartender in between, every single person was wonderful to work with! We are still getting compliments on how insanely spectacular the entire weekend was and are so thankful to all! The entire staff of coordinators know how to handle any situation that you could possibly expect to go wrong and on top of that, they have solutions for issues you never would have thought would arise. I won't go into detail but..allergic reaction to starch in a shirt from none other than THE FATHER OF THE BRIDE. A situation that could have been catastrophic, and it was handled so professionally that I didn't even know it was happening! We are eternally grateful to the entire team. If you are looking for a place to get married, look absolutely no further than the Saybrook Point Inn.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Nicole C

AMAZING! The team here was incredible, and couldn't have worked with more professional, kind & truly genuine people during the biggest day of our lives. We would HIGHLY recommend Saybrook not only for the beautiful views/venue, but for the incredibly hard working and thorough... Read More staff!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Marissa R

Saybrook Point Inn is the perfect venue for your wedding! Our wedding was nothing short of spectacular and the staff at the Inn is beyond accommodating throughout the entire process! I would recommend inquiring about the venue about 1 year to 1.5 years in advance for your date.... Read More This is around when your planning with Saybrook Point Inn will begin! They have such an excellent staff, Sarah, Ellen and Valerie are there to help in every step of the process--no question is too small to ask them! Most of our family and friends stayed at the hotel as well which is very convenient and such a great way to make the weekend even more special. On the day of the wedding, Donna (banquet manager) was so beyond helpful, checking in on us hours before the ceremony, to make sure we were on track and feeling okay. Our ceremony was also at the Inn and it was so beautiful at their new ceremony location, Compass Rose. I would definitely recommend this spot if your ceremony is going to be outside there. The reception was just gorgeous and the food was unbelievable! We had so many wonderful compliments from our family and friends that ranged from the cocktail hour, the wonderfulness of each staff member, the beauty of the scenery both inside and outside, and the overall elegance of the entire night. This all would not have been possible without the staff of Saybrook Point Inn and their dedication to making our wedding day and night, one that we will remember forever! Thank you Saybrook Point Inn and I would recommend this venue for both ceremony and reception to anyone! Definitely put this venue on the top of your list or you will be sorry!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Paulina B

Fantastic staff and venue! Sara, Donna, Jenn and Joe went above and beyond on our wedding day! We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 kimberly m

This venue is absolutely the best all around! The venue itself is gorgeous, any season. The hotel rooms are beautiful, but the thing that really made Saybrook Point stand out as a great wedding venue was their staff! I cannot say enough. they made us feel like we were all that... Read More mattered, they catered to our every need (and even sewed my fathers pants back together when they split, hehe). Everything went off without a hitch because of them! My husband and i were so pleased with them.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Kerrianne D

Every part of our planning process up until our actual wedding day was perfect. Sara and Ellen, the wedding planners, are both so organized, they help you to plan every aspect of your day. It takes away so much of your stress. The entire staff is just incredible, so helpful... Read More and kind. They want everyone who enters the building to have a great experience. We had our reception and cocktail hour outside, everything worked out perfect and looked beautiful. The reception room was also decorated so beautifully. It's a great size, too, everyone has enough room but the space feels so intimate. Oh, and of course, the food was amazing!

*Best Wedding Venue*

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Rosemary G

We were married at Saybrook Point Inn & Spa on 4-25-15. It was the best day of our lives and we have the staff at SPI to thank for that! Every encounter my husband and I had at SPI leading up to our special day included top notch service. Sara, Ellen, and Donna were a dream to... Read More work with! They went above and beyond to ensure every tiny detail was taken care of. Because of their dedication to their work, our wedding day was perfect. Every staff member at SPI made sure our families were taken care of before, during, and after the event. If you want a worry-free, BEAUTIFUL venue to get married at, then Saybrook Point Inn and Spa is the place to be! My husband and I look forward to returning to SPI for each anniversary to relive the amazing time we had there on our wedding day! THANK YOU SPI!!