Decorations + Accents, Flower Arrangements

Bow2007

3855 Main Road, Tiverton, RI (401) 635-9500

Truly could not have been more amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Olivia C

Sayles was absolutely unbelievable to work with every step of the way! I can not recommend her highly enough. Not only is she incredibly talented and knowledgeable, but she was a pleasure to work with. Her floral arrangements brought so much to the wedding and really helped tie... Read More everything together. She was able to interpret the information I gave her and she created arrangements that were far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She definitely deserves all the accolades she has received (and more). One thing that I found pretty cool was the opinions the other vendors had of her. Many sang her praises when they found out I had chosen her as a florist (something that I found very reassuring). My absolute favorite part about working with Sayles was her personality. She is totally on top of things but also very easy going. Her calm nature made planning super easy. She did not try to up-sell and respected my budget. I found her pricing to be more than fair especially considering the service and product we were given. I promise if you choose her as your florist you will not regret it!

Stunning Flowers Created a Beautiful Day

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Megumi G

Sayles provided the flowers for our wedding in Jamestown, RI last week. Her work is stunning. Everything - from the trellis to the table flowers to the flowers for my (the bride's) hair - was beautiful. When I first met with Sayles, I was not really clear on my "vision" for our... Read More wedding. I had some discrete ideas, but it was really in talking to Sayles that I felt the aesthetic and feel for our wedding coming together. When I needed advice on the color scheme, Sayles was helpful but not pushy. Sayles was patient, warm, and responsive in all of our interactions. Every email exchange I had with her was reassuring, and I never once doubted that she would deliver beautiful flowers. Many of our guests asked who had provided the flowers as they were noticeably special. My now husband, who didn't really consider the flowers a key feature of our wedding prior to the event, was also blown away by how beautiful our flowers were, how festive they made the day, and how timeless they look in the photos. Sayles, thank you!!!

The Absolute Best in Flowers and Design

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Mary L

Working with Sayles was incredible. From start to finish, she made the process so easy and seamless and she is such a lovely and wonderful person to work with. Sayles is not only incredibly talented but also very creative and a great listener! She listened to all of my ideas... Read More (which changed frequently) for over a year and created what to me was the most beautiful room I had ever seen! We were working with a ballroom that had low ceilings and was far from spectacular and Sayles completely transformed the room. When I walked in, it was so beautiful and her attention to detail was so touching, that it brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't believe that she took my dream and turned it into a reality! I cannot say enough good things about Sayles and her work. She is already working with one of my good friends on her wedding because my friend was so blown away with what Sayles did for us. Sayles is simply the best and anyone who has the pleasure of working with her is truly lucky.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Felicia G

Sayles & Cara were fantastic to work with. Cara was incredibly sweet and really helped create a design that I was visualizing in my head but was having trouble describing. Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and so much more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.... Read More There were certain floral aspects that I was really, really looking forward to...particularly, greenery/florals for our long farmer's head table and I can't say enough about how much I loved it. I have heard from so many people that our wedding was possibly the most beautiful they have seen and much of that is thanks to Sayles/Cara. The only comment I have is that when the flowers for our parents/bridal party were delivered to the farm, they were just kind of left there and there was no guidance from the florist on who they were for. I was busy with our first look and it turned out that my Dad never even received his boutonniere and it ended up sitting in the box that it was delivered in all day somewhere. Eventually, my bridesmaid took the flowers and handed them out but a little guidance would have been appreciated. Outside of this, Sayles was honestly the greatest and we are so happy we chose them for our wedding. THANK YOU!!!

2017-11-06T17:55:27 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!!!!! It was such a pleasure to work with you! For the reason that you have mentioned, we always recommend that someone from the family or bridal party be able to help with the personal flower distribution as we don't always know who is who!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Katherine H

Simply amazing! Everything they did was simply exquisite. We asked for a 'twiggy arbor' with green foliage and flowers from the other arrangements for the wedding and it was simply spectacular! All of the receptions arrangements were just beautiful. The bouquets were... Read More gorgeous. If you are looking for the 'wow' factor and wanting elegance - this is your florist! Very easy to work with - and reasonably priced! We got everything we wanted, and more.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Lesya Z

Sayles and Cara were a pleasure to work with! They pulled together gorgeous flowers for our wedding, all within the most competitive price that we were able to find for the supreme quality of their work. 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Deniz A

I absolutely loved my flowers by Sayles! We used her for our wedding on 9/9/17 at OceanCliff. They were exactly what I wanted - blush and green with hints of blue. She even took a sample piece of fabric from our linens and used that to match ribbons to tie around our bouquets.... Read More We did a mix of high and low centerpieces. The high ones were "trees" (leafy branches in tall vases) surrounded by three smaller vases with florals, and the low ones were standard low arrangements in our wedding colors. They were timely, and professional. The only thing that we couldn't get due to the wind was that our ceremony decor was supposed to have draping that looked a bit more drapey (like curtains) and that wound being more like fabric kindof wrapped around the posts but it was still gorgeous. Everything was perfect and I would recommend Sayles to any bride!

2017-10-06T17:09:32 Response from the vendor

Hi! Congratulations!!! Thanks for the review on the Knot!! I apologize about the fabric but we used our best judgement based on the crazy wind that day!!! Hope all is well! It was such a pleasure to work with you!! Sayles

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Natalie W C O

As a bride planning her wedding from across the country, finding a florist and decorator who I trusted implicitly was top of my list. Sayles and her team more than exceeded my expectations, and dreams. All of our meetings reviewed so many details, and she turned my ideas into a... Read More magical wonderland. Our ceremony was beautiful and just the right level of detail. And when we walked into our reception, it was what I had wanted, brought to life. It was perfect. We never had to worry about anything, and she took care of rentals as well. Our flowers were gorgeous and lasted well into the following week, and the guests who took centerpieces home loved having them. The pictures are just as good as the real thing! I have only good things to say about Sayles and her team!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lauren T

Sayles and her team absolutely blew me away with the flowers for my wedding! I don't know much about flowers, so I only gave them a general color scheme and a basic idea of the style I was going for and they nailed it! I have received so many compliments on the flowers. They... Read More also put together a custom hairpiece for me (the bride) which was stunning. They were so easy to communicate with, they came up with great ideas to stay within my budget, and had everything done on time. They also knew my venue inside and out, and were able to make great suggestions based on that. Can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Ashley Y

Sayles and her staff were so helpful during the planning process. The flowers were so fresh and the arrangements were gorgeous. They did our rehearsal dinner and reception flowers, and the guests absolutely raved about the arrangements. I would highly recommend using them for... Read More any event you are doing!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Elyssa B

I don't think there are enough stars here to truly capture how incredibly talented and wonderful Sayles is! Our floral decor was a huge component to our wedding, between needing to decorate an outdoor ceremony space, the cocktail hour space, and a huge blank canvas of a tent.... Read More Sayles didn't spare any extra detail, with stunning little floral accents everywhere you looked, from the big stuff to the cake table, guest book, tent poles, escort card table, the bar and beyond. Our guests' jaws LITERALLY dropped when they walked into our wedding tent which was glowing with warmth and dripping with detail - including a stunning floral installation above our bridal party’s table, which all of our guests continue to talk about months later. With Sayles' designs, our wedding was the most romantic setting we have ever seen. Beyond the outcome of the event itself, Sayles was incredible to work with - she also was my sisters' florist, so we've kept her in the family! She snuck in extra florals for us last minute, was able to stay calm last minute when a vendor cancelled on us and we needed a new ceremony backdrop, and welcomed changes and tweaks throughout the process. She was also able and willing to provide alternative options along the way that were less expensive when we needed them. Don't look anywhere else - work with Sayles and her incredible team <3

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Liz M

Sayles and her team are absolutely incredible. My husband and I got married earlier in August at the Island House at Belle Mer (first at Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Chapel at Salve) in Newport. Sayles' customer service is the best and she didn't stop until everything was perfect.... Read More My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were exactly like the pictures we discussed, but even better. Belle Mer is naturally a very white room and Sayles made the whole room come to life with her design and gorgeous, colorful arrangements. Simply put, Sayles is the best. If you want the number one florist and team in Rhode Island or anywhere in New England, you will hire her!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Liz G

Ok, so I don't know how to even capture in words how amazing Sayles and her crew are. I didn't have a lot of strong feelings about what exactly we wanted other than a general color scheme, but I could tell immediately upon meeting Sayles that she would create something stunning.... Read More I trusted her 10000%. I literally could not believe when I stepped out of the bridal suite and saw how beautiful our venue looked- she captured my personality and the vision I didn't even know I had perfectly, and honestly made the day feel like it was straight out of a dream. Her flowers/design are stunning, but she is also the sweetest person. We had some last minute venue drama, but Sayles really went above and beyond to help us- definitely was not her job but just showed what a special person she is. You can't go wrong with Sayles!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Tory Z

I don't think I have enough space to write about how wonderful Sayles and her team are! Not only did she provide for me the romantic, dreamy wedding look that I wanted, but she also worked with us to ensure we could still get that look while staying under our budget. During a... Read More few bride freak out moments, Sayles was so incredibly responsive and helpful to me (I felt like I was venting to a friend most of the time!) When we had to trim our budget, it was no problem and immediately adjusted by Sayles and her team. She was so flexible and easy to talk to that it made planning my own wedding so much easier! I even had to email her the morning of my wedding asking for a few extra flowers for our flower girls' hair.. no problem! Her arrangements for me were SO beautiful - I kept receiving photos from my friends of their table arrangements!!! They were so unique and exactly the look we wanted. I can't recommend her enough- for her talent, and her kindness and professionalism. Thank you Sayles! <3

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kimberly G

Sayles Livingston was the florist for my wedding a few weeks ago. They coordinated all the flower colors and bouquet shapes I wanted perfectly. They were in consistent communication with me via email to plan the floral arrangements for my big day. They were always professional... Read More and super excited for me every step of the way. Our flowers were delivered to us undamaged and early. They were beautiful! I'd recommend them to anyone getting married in the RI area!!! Thanks Sayles!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Paige C

Sayles and her team are the epitome of professionalism and class. She created all of the florals for my May 2017 wedding in Watch Hill and the result was sheer perfection. I have never seen such outrageously gorgeous flowers in my entire life. She far exceeded any... Read More expectations we had for the color, size, and presentation of each individual arrangement. If you are looking for the absolute best in florals for your wedding, you need not look any further. Sayles creates utter magic and commits fully to the vision for any special event.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Laura J

Sayles did an amazing job making my dream wedding a reality. Her flowers were beautiful, and the chupah was stunning. She is very professional and made me feel very comfortable throughout the planning process. Her expertise really showed and she went above and beyond. We... Read More recommend her with the upmost confidence!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kathryn E

Yes- Sayles is the best! Sayles created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding, which were perfectly in line with what we wanted. While being unfamiliar with flowers we didn't know what to expect, but Sayles and Cara interpreted our wants perfectly. I did not want to... Read More spend as much as I did on flowers, but there seemed to be little flexibility in getting the price down. In the end- I loved the flowers and we have the gorgeous photos forever. Highly recommend working with Sayles and Cara!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Caitlin

Sayles, Cara, and her entire team were truly the most wonderful people to work with for our wedding. Not only were the flowers STUNNING (more on that later), but the warmth, patience, and flexibility from Sayles and Cara made the entire planning process so easy and relaxed. I... Read More didn't want to allocate a lot of budget to flowers, so I honestly reached out to Sayles with my budget and what I wanted, expecting her to say it wouldn't fit. Needless to say, I was over the moon when not only did she make our budget fit, but she provided every single detail I could have ever wanted and more. Our centerpieces were INCREDIBLE, and the bouquets and flower crowns for the flower girl were overflowing with the most exquisite blooms I've ever seen. I had to keep circling the room to make sure I caught every single detail because everywhere I looked there were flowers that I wasn't even expecting. Sayles and Cara always responded to my anxious emails so promptly and with so much patience and reassurance, so I knew their work would be impeccable. I cannot recommend them more highly.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Briana Lynn W

Sayles and her team are incredibly talented!! The florals that were prepared for our wedding were more than we expected and created a lovely ambiance. I couldn't decide which arrangement was my favorite! We received countless compliments. Sayles and Cara were amazing to work... Read More with from start to finish. They were incredibly responsive and accommodating throughout working together. They were willing to work with my budget and explain what we could do or strive for. I hadn't come across other vendors that would do the same and explain gorgeous alternatives or provide such suggestions. They set up a Pinterest board that allowed us to communicate ideas much easier. The payment and invoicing system they used was a great help. Thinking of the next occasion I will be booking them for!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Pam G

Working with Sayles and her team for my wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made! I was not terribly particular about my flower choice, though provided Sayles with a color scheme and budget. In the midst of the planning process, I added a few items such as lanterns... Read More and wreath flower arrangements for some tables, but these changes didn’t phase the team at all. Working within my budget and in my vision for my flowers that day, Sayles and her team executed everything they had proposed to me flawlessly. All of the arrangements they made for our church pews, dinner tables, parents and bridesmaid corsages, boutonnieres, and my bouquet, were so artfully and elegantly done. The floral design went far and beyond and our expectations. We are so grateful to Sayles and her team for giving us more than what we hoped for on our wedding day. Creativity. Vision. Perfection. Professionalism. Soon-to-be Brides, please choose Sayles and her team to make your dreams come true.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tarra K

The best! It was truly a pleasure to work with Sayles and Cara! I had my heart set on Sayles Livingston Design from the start. I wasn't sure if my vision would fit my budget, and the team worked with me every step of the way. They were wonderful at offering advice on other... Read More things besides flowers (i.e. how the crinkled table linens would create dimension in photos), helping me weigh out different options, and creating the unique atmosphere I was envisioning. I was a little overwhelmed at the start by all of the options available and they both were so calm to help me figure out the styles/flowers I liked - and were also OK if I changed my mind. It was an evolving process and so much fun to work through the personalized Pinterest board they created. I knew once we tweaked the pins on the board, I would have such a confidence in what the day would look like - but even then, as always with Sayles, I was blown away with the final product! Everything was beyond gorgeous and they were key in making the day so perfect! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alison M

I would HIGHLY recommend Sayles Livingston to any bride. The floral arrangements we received for our wedding were beautiful and even exceeded my expectations. I absolutely loved my bouquet and all the bridesmaids loved theirs as well. The centerpieces under the tent looked... Read More absolutely amazing and we received so many compliments on them. Sayles and Cara were so wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. I knew very little about flowers going into this but both of them provided so much guidance and were so patient with all of my questions. They also were always available via phone, email and even to meet in person numerous times. I would highly recommend Sayles Livingston to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Maria B

Sayles was one of the best vendors I worked with for my wedding in October 2016. She and her associate Cara are extremely responsive and accommodating of different ideas. The flowers were one of the most beautiful parts of the day and far exceeded my expectations. They matched... Read More extremely well with the bridesmaids' dresses and overall color scheme, and everyone loved them. I didn't provide very much direction besides a blog post I liked, and they did an awesome job. I knew I didn't have to worry about anything with Sayles and her team and would HIGHLY recommended them to anyone getting married in the area. The flowers didn't look like every bouquet/arrangement you see -- they were unique and distinctive. Loved them!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Tessa K

The Sayles Livingston Design team was a dream to work with. They were super accommodating and attentive from start to finish. Cara was so extremely helpful and made planning flowers so fun! They were great with our budyget and between phone consultations, a suggested look book,... Read More in person meetings and making updates and changes along the way - we really couldn't have asked for a better experience. Every moment throughout our special day, I had to catch my breath when seeing the flowers -- so stunning. Thank you, Sayles Livingston Design!