Decorations + Accents, Flower Arrangements

Bow2007

3855 Main Road, Tiverton, RI (401) 635-9500

Truly could not have been more amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Olivia C

Sayles was absolutely unbelievable to work with every step of the way! I can not recommend her highly enough. Not only is she incredibly talented and knowledgeable, but she was a pleasure to work with. Her floral arrangements brought so much to the wedding and really helped tie... Read More everything together. She was able to interpret the information I gave her and she created arrangements that were far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She definitely deserves all the accolades she has received (and more). One thing that I found pretty cool was the opinions the other vendors had of her. Many sang her praises when they found out I had chosen her as a florist (something that I found very reassuring). My absolute favorite part about working with Sayles was her personality. She is totally on top of things but also very easy going. Her calm nature made planning super easy. She did not try to up-sell and respected my budget. I found her pricing to be more than fair especially considering the service and product we were given. I promise if you choose her as your florist you will not regret it!

Stunning Flowers Created a Beautiful Day

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Megumi G

Sayles provided the flowers for our wedding in Jamestown, RI last week. Her work is stunning. Everything - from the trellis to the table flowers to the flowers for my (the bride's) hair - was beautiful. When I first met with Sayles, I was not really clear on my "vision" for our... Read More wedding. I had some discrete ideas, but it was really in talking to Sayles that I felt the aesthetic and feel for our wedding coming together. When I needed advice on the color scheme, Sayles was helpful but not pushy. Sayles was patient, warm, and responsive in all of our interactions. Every email exchange I had with her was reassuring, and I never once doubted that she would deliver beautiful flowers. Many of our guests asked who had provided the flowers as they were noticeably special. My now husband, who didn't really consider the flowers a key feature of our wedding prior to the event, was also blown away by how beautiful our flowers were, how festive they made the day, and how timeless they look in the photos. Sayles, thank you!!!

The Absolute Best in Flowers and Design

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Mary L

Working with Sayles was incredible. From start to finish, she made the process so easy and seamless and she is such a lovely and wonderful person to work with. Sayles is not only incredibly talented but also very creative and a great listener! She listened to all of my ideas... Read More (which changed frequently) for over a year and created what to me was the most beautiful room I had ever seen! We were working with a ballroom that had low ceilings and was far from spectacular and Sayles completely transformed the room. When I walked in, it was so beautiful and her attention to detail was so touching, that it brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't believe that she took my dream and turned it into a reality! I cannot say enough good things about Sayles and her work. She is already working with one of my good friends on her wedding because my friend was so blown away with what Sayles did for us. Sayles is simply the best and anyone who has the pleasure of working with her is truly lucky.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kimberly G

Sayles Livingston was the florist for my wedding a few weeks ago. They coordinated all the flower colors and bouquet shapes I wanted perfectly. They were in consistent communication with me via email to plan the floral arrangements for my big day. They were always professional... Read More and super excited for me every step of the way. Our flowers were delivered to us undamaged and early. They were beautiful! I'd recommend them to anyone getting married in the RI area!!! Thanks Sayles!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Paige C

Sayles and her team are the epitome of professionalism and class. She created all of the florals for my May 2017 wedding in Watch Hill and the result was sheer perfection. I have never seen such outrageously gorgeous flowers in my entire life. She far exceeded any... Read More expectations we had for the color, size, and presentation of each individual arrangement. If you are looking for the absolute best in florals for your wedding, you need not look any further. Sayles creates utter magic and commits fully to the vision for any special event.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Laura J

Sayles did an amazing job making my dream wedding a reality. Her flowers were beautiful, and the chupah was stunning. She is very professional and made me feel very comfortable throughout the planning process. Her expertise really showed and she went above and beyond. We... Read More recommend her with the upmost confidence!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kathryn G

Yes- Sayles is the best! Sayles created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding, which were perfectly in line with what we wanted. While being unfamiliar with flowers we didn't know what to expect, but Sayles and Cara interpreted our wants perfectly. I did not want to... Read More spend as much as I did on flowers, but there seemed to be little flexibility in getting the price down. In the end- I loved the flowers and we have the gorgeous photos forever. Highly recommend working with Sayles and Cara!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Caitlin

Sayles, Cara, and her entire team were truly the most wonderful people to work with for our wedding. Not only were the flowers STUNNING (more on that later), but the warmth, patience, and flexibility from Sayles and Cara made the entire planning process so easy and relaxed. I... Read More didn't want to allocate a lot of budget to flowers, so I honestly reached out to Sayles with my budget and what I wanted, expecting her to say it wouldn't fit. Needless to say, I was over the moon when not only did she make our budget fit, but she provided every single detail I could have ever wanted and more. Our centerpieces were INCREDIBLE, and the bouquets and flower crowns for the flower girl were overflowing with the most exquisite blooms I've ever seen. I had to keep circling the room to make sure I caught every single detail because everywhere I looked there were flowers that I wasn't even expecting. Sayles and Cara always responded to my anxious emails so promptly and with so much patience and reassurance, so I knew their work would be impeccable. I cannot recommend them more highly.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Briana Lynn W

Sayles and her team are incredibly talented!! The florals that were prepared for our wedding were more than we expected and created a lovely ambiance. I couldn't decide which arrangement was my favorite! We received countless compliments. Sayles and Cara were amazing to work... Read More with from start to finish. They were incredibly responsive and accommodating throughout working together. They were willing to work with my budget and explain what we could do or strive for. I hadn't come across other vendors that would do the same and explain gorgeous alternatives or provide such suggestions. They set up a Pinterest board that allowed us to communicate ideas much easier. The payment and invoicing system they used was a great help. Thinking of the next occasion I will be booking them for!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Pam G

Working with Sayles and her team for my wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made! I was not terribly particular about my flower choice, though provided Sayles with a color scheme and budget. In the midst of the planning process, I added a few items such as lanterns... Read More and wreath flower arrangements for some tables, but these changes didn’t phase the team at all. Working within my budget and in my vision for my flowers that day, Sayles and her team executed everything they had proposed to me flawlessly. All of the arrangements they made for our church pews, dinner tables, parents and bridesmaid corsages, boutonnieres, and my bouquet, were so artfully and elegantly done. The floral design went far and beyond and our expectations. We are so grateful to Sayles and her team for giving us more than what we hoped for on our wedding day. Creativity. Vision. Perfection. Professionalism. Soon-to-be Brides, please choose Sayles and her team to make your dreams come true.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tarra K

The best! It was truly a pleasure to work with Sayles and Cara! I had my heart set on Sayles Livingston Design from the start. I wasn't sure if my vision would fit my budget, and the team worked with me every step of the way. They were wonderful at offering advice on other... Read More things besides flowers (i.e. how the crinkled table linens would create dimension in photos), helping me weigh out different options, and creating the unique atmosphere I was envisioning. I was a little overwhelmed at the start by all of the options available and they both were so calm to help me figure out the styles/flowers I liked - and were also OK if I changed my mind. It was an evolving process and so much fun to work through the personalized Pinterest board they created. I knew once we tweaked the pins on the board, I would have such a confidence in what the day would look like - but even then, as always with Sayles, I was blown away with the final product! Everything was beyond gorgeous and they were key in making the day so perfect! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alison M

I would HIGHLY recommend Sayles Livingston to any bride. The floral arrangements we received for our wedding were beautiful and even exceeded my expectations. I absolutely loved my bouquet and all the bridesmaids loved theirs as well. The centerpieces under the tent looked... Read More absolutely amazing and we received so many compliments on them. Sayles and Cara were so wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. I knew very little about flowers going into this but both of them provided so much guidance and were so patient with all of my questions. They also were always available via phone, email and even to meet in person numerous times. I would highly recommend Sayles Livingston to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Maria B

Sayles was one of the best vendors I worked with for my wedding in October 2016. She and her associate Cara are extremely responsive and accommodating of different ideas. The flowers were one of the most beautiful parts of the day and far exceeded my expectations. They matched... Read More extremely well with the bridesmaids' dresses and overall color scheme, and everyone loved them. I didn't provide very much direction besides a blog post I liked, and they did an awesome job. I knew I didn't have to worry about anything with Sayles and her team and would HIGHLY recommended them to anyone getting married in the area. The flowers didn't look like every bouquet/arrangement you see -- they were unique and distinctive. Loved them!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Tessa K

The Sayles Livingston Design team was a dream to work with. They were super accommodating and attentive from start to finish. Cara was so extremely helpful and made planning flowers so fun! They were great with our budyget and between phone consultations, a suggested look book,... Read More in person meetings and making updates and changes along the way - we really couldn't have asked for a better experience. Every moment throughout our special day, I had to catch my breath when seeing the flowers -- so stunning. Thank you, Sayles Livingston Design!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Courtney B

Sayles, Cara, and the rest of the team did an AMAZING job putting together gorgeous floral arrangements for our rehearsal dinner and wedding a couple of weeks ago. We received so many compliments, and I can't rave enough about how great it was to work with this team. All we had... Read More to do was share what we liked and didn't like, and the team took it from there and really did a phenomenal job! They also helped with set-up and movement of floral arrangements from wedding ceremony to cocktail hour and then wedding reception to the farewell brunch the morning after the wedding (and they kept all arrangements in a cooler overnight to ensure they were in good shape for the next day). We couldn't be happier that we chose Sayles to design the floral arrangements for our most special weekend!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Maggie H

Sayles was amazing!!!!!! She and her team did an incredible job and I was so happy with the outcome. From the beginning she was so helpful on the phone and definitely listened to all of my thoughts and ideas. She also had great advice, since I am not good with the... Read More flower/decor part. She was also so helpful with pricing and did her very best to make it work for me and help me stay within budget. Her flowers are beautiful and everything looked perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend her! She and her team would get back to me via email very quickly as well when I had a question or wanted to change something (and I had a lot of questions!!). I had to plan my wedding out of town since I was not from RI and it was no problem at all because Sayles made it so easy!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Danielle C

We used Sayles for our wedding flowers. Sayles was a pleasure to work with. I explained my colors scheme and she created absolutely stunning arrangements for the tables, doors and other spaces throughout the venue. Her attention to detail and use of unique flowers really made... Read More the arrangements stand out! The bouquets were also beautiful and full of different shades of pinks, ivorys and white flowers. If you want stunning flowers I would highly recommend Sayles!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kate B

Sayles came recommended to us by our wedding planner, as we knew really nothing about florists in the area and weren't sure where to even start. I met with her just once (we planned from out of state) but knew immediately that we were in great hands. She spent a couple of hours... Read More with me going through books and pictures until she got an idea of exactly what I was envisioning. The flower types and exact colors were less important to me than the idea that neither the flowers nor the decor overpower our outdoor ceremony and reception spots, which she completely understood. When I saw everything for the first time on Saturday, I was blown away. The flowers and accessories (wheelbarrow with flowers, our trellis, lanterns, etc) that she used were gorgeous and couldn't have been a better match for our venue. I was particularly in love with our trellis, which was covered in a gorgeous arrangement of flowers and vines that created the perfect backdrop for exchanging our vows. Sayles and her team are top notch and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing florist.

2016-09-11T16:45:14 Response from the vendor

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Thank you so much!!!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your mom!!!! You have the most spectacular property on earth so we really could not go wrong! But I am so happy you were thrilled with everything! Best wishes for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Danielle G

We are so happy we found Sayles! We received price quotes from a few different florists, and it was clear that Sayles was willing to provide us with a competitive price without sacrificing quality. She worked within our budget to achieve the exact vision we had for our... Read More wedding, and was accommodating with last minute add-ons and changes. When I arrived to my reception, the room was set up exactly how I had envisioned - not a candle, lantern, or flower out of place! Thank you Sayles for a beautiful wedding day!

2016-09-11T16:46:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and congratulations!!! You guys are a very special couple! Enjoy your happiness together! Warmly, Sayles

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Jaime D

Hiring Sayles and her team was the best decision we made for our wedding. When we began wedding planning, we were pretty overwhelmed. When we met Sayles, we knew that we were in great hands and that everything was not only going to be okay, it was going to be perfect. She is so... Read More creative, sweet, and thoughtful. We looked forward to every visit with her! She spent so much time getting to know us and our personalities, thinking about our vision, adding amazing ideas, and making it all come to life. She came up with creative ideas so that everything we wanted could work within our budget. We had high expectations from seeing her work, and she completely exceeded them. We simply could not believe how gorgeous our wedding looked - it was STUNNING! Soooooo many of our guests commented on how beyond gorgeous the flowers were and had to know who did them - and people are still talking about it and asking!! Our photos came out absolutely amazing, and Sayles' flowers and design are the reason why. Sayles and her team are the absolute best!!!!!!

2016-09-06T16:42:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! It was such such a pleasure to be part of your wedding!!!!! I hope our paths cross again soon! All my best! Sayles

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Whitney O

Sayles and her team did a beautiful job on our wedding day! Everything from the bouquets to the table arrangements and cake topper was exactly what we had in mind. She comes highly recommended from the Rasor family!

2016-09-11T16:48:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!!! It was so nice working with you all!!!! Warmly, Sayles

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Julianne P

Sayles and team are unbelievably talented I owe them for taking my gorgeous wedding venue to the next level. Most importantly, Sayles and Cara are sweet, lovely people who deeply care about executing your vision and who are an absolute pleasure to deal with on all fronts. I am... Read More extremely picky and had very specific colors in mind, but I knew very little about flowers and my overall vision was a bit all over the place to say the least. Sayles spent a great deal of time listening to my likes and dislikes, looking at images that inspired me, and learning more about my entire wedding vibe to organize my thoughts and create an awe-inspiring setting within my budget. Although you spend lots of time with each vendor, it is very different with your Florist since you throw lots of ideas at them, they deliver a written proposal, but you have no tangible proof of what they will deliver until your actual wedding day and there is no trial to see if they can pull off your vision. Sayles had such confidence that eased any worry allowing me to put all of my trust in her and still, she exceeded my expectations by far. It brought tears to my eyes when I saw my venue transformed into a better version of my perfect vision.

Beautiful and just like Pinterest

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Vanessa K

I sent a photo from pinterest that I wanted them to create for the centerpieces, and it looked even better than the photo! Communication was flawless and the bouquets, centerpieces, and corsages came out wonderful.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Lee B

Sayles was an absolute pleasure to work with on my daughter's wedding this past July 11th at Castle Hill in Newport, Rhode Island. From the start, her "can do" attitude was very much appreciated and she executed well our vision for the floral arrangements and tables. She... Read More offered valued suggestions and she was flexible in helping us deal with some logistics, using some wedding flowers for the Sunday brunch. When I arrived at the venue the flowers looked just like what we had imagined. I only wish she had been there to hear the oohs and aahs when our guests arrived!

Best Florist Around!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Erica L

Sayles is an artist with her flower arrangements. I have never seen anything so beautiful in my life. I met with Sayles once to discuss my vision and immediately she was on the same page as me making it a complete reality. The ceremony flowers, bouquets, table arrangements and... Read More table numbers at the wedding were above and beyond what I had expected. They were the most breathtaking arrangements I have ever seen. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. She is a pleasure to work with and her shop is the cutest place you will ever visit! I highly recommend her for flowers. She also is more than a florist offering design and decor for your entire wedding if needed.