Decorations + Accents, Flower Arrangements

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

3855 Main Road, Tiverton, RI (401) 635-9500

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Elyssa B

I don't think there are enough stars here to truly capture how incredibly talented and wonderful Sayles is! Our floral decor was a huge component to our wedding, between needing to decorate an outdoor ceremony space, the cocktail hour space, and a huge blank canvas of a tent.... Read More Sayles didn't spare any extra detail, with stunning little floral accents everywhere you looked, from the big stuff to the cake table, guest book, tent poles, escort card table, the bar and beyond. Our guests' jaws LITERALLY dropped when they walked into our wedding tent which was glowing with warmth and dripping with detail - including a stunning floral installation above our bridal party’s table, which all of our guests continue to talk about months later. With Sayles' designs, our wedding was the most romantic setting we have ever seen. Beyond the outcome of the event itself, Sayles was incredible to work with - she also was my sisters' florist, so we've kept her in the family! She snuck in extra florals for us last minute, was able to stay calm last minute when a vendor cancelled on us and we needed a new ceremony backdrop, and welcomed changes and tweaks throughout the process. She was also able and willing to provide alternative options along the way that were less expensive when we needed them. Don't look anywhere else - work with Sayles and her incredible team <3

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Liz G

Ok, so I don't know how to even capture in words how amazing Sayles and her crew are. I didn't have a lot of strong feelings about what exactly we wanted other than a general color scheme, but I could tell immediately upon meeting Sayles that she would create something stunning.... Read More I trusted her 10000%. I literally could not believe when I stepped out of the bridal suite and saw how beautiful our venue looked- she captured my personality and the vision I didn't even know I had perfectly, and honestly made the day feel like it was straight out of a dream. Her flowers/design are stunning, but she is also the sweetest person. We had some last minute venue drama, but Sayles really went above and beyond to help us- definitely was not her job but just showed what a special person she is. You can't go wrong with Sayles!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Tory Z

I don't think I have enough space to write about how wonderful Sayles and her team are! Not only did she provide for me the romantic, dreamy wedding look that I wanted, but she also worked with us to ensure we could still get that look while staying under our budget. During a... Read More few bride freak out moments, Sayles was so incredibly responsive and helpful to me (I felt like I was venting to a friend most of the time!) When we had to trim our budget, it was no problem and immediately adjusted by Sayles and her team. She was so flexible and easy to talk to that it made planning my own wedding so much easier! I even had to email her the morning of my wedding asking for a few extra flowers for our flower girls' hair.. no problem! Her arrangements for me were SO beautiful - I kept receiving photos from my friends of their table arrangements!!! They were so unique and exactly the look we wanted. I can't recommend her enough- for her talent, and her kindness and professionalism. Thank you Sayles! <3

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Olivia C

Sayles and her team did an amazing job for our wedding last month. She transformed our ceremony into an intimate setting with filled with candlelight and flowers. The mantle pieces and tables were filled with cascading flowers layered with candles. It was truly magical. We... Read More are still receiving comments on how beautiful the flowers were.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Maria S

My wedding was everything I could have ever dreamed of!! My husband and I had the most amazing wedding day thanks to Sayles and her team. She is truly exceptionally talented and I never knew how much of a difference flowers could make before I saw her work. She was able to take... Read More what I wanted and put it into reality with her own design but keeping my personality shining through her work. She is absolutely wonderful to work with and I can tell that her and her team care about giving you an amazing experience throughout the whole planning process as well as the big day.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Alexandra V

Thank you so much for making my dream wedding a reality! We were absolutely blown away by every little detail. Sayles and her team provided excellent customer service every step of the way, making the process so fun and easy! I changed my mind so many times and had trouble... Read More verbalizing my ideas but Sayles was incredibly understanding and accommodating through the entire planning process. This made the whole experience much less stressful. The end outcome was truly beyond what I could have imagined!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Sarah K

Sayles is an incredibly talented florist, but was not the easiest vendor to work with. Our flowers looked gorgeous, but she did not get my vision or follow the ideas we talked about. The flowers at our wedding were not something that I was overly concerned about, but I did care... Read More a lot about my bouquet. The morning of the wedding when it was dropped off it had no greens in it, something that I said I wanted a good amount of, so her team had to go back to her studio and fix it. Not a huge deal, but a little bit stressful as the bridal party and I are getting ready to head to the ceremony. It's also worth noting that I didn't see Sayles at all on my wedding day, she had her team who I had never met before doing all of the delivery and set up. We got married in a chapel right across the street from our reception venue, and the plan was to move some of the ceremony decor to the reception, which was a great option. However, her team started moving the flower wreaths off the chapel doors while we were still taking photos in front of them. In some of our photos you can actually see the wreaths being taken down. This was pretty upsetting because I didn't realize it until afterwards when we received our photos, I would have thought her team would have known not to do this. Lastly, I am from out of town and had to make special trips to RI to meet with Sayles, which is no problem, but made me especially irritated when she didn't show up to our second meeting, and we instead spent the time recapping everything we had already talked about with her teammate. Considering how expensive her flowers are, I would have expected much better service. Her designs are beautiful, but if you do work with her I would make sure you are very clear on what you are looking for and expect from her and the team.

2017-12-26T16:31:15 Response from the vendor

Dear Sarah, I was really surprised to see your review on the Knot today! I wish you had contacted me long ago (as your wedding was almost 8 months ago), and directly; I had no idea you were unhappy with your experience until I saw... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Nora C

Sayles and Cara were amazing to work with! The flowers and design were beyond my dreams! Everything looked ten times better than I had envisioned. I really felt like Cara and Sayles listened to my vision and always came back with a spot on proposal. They even made me an example... Read More arrangement to help me visual what it would look like that day. The flowers were one of my favorite parts from our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Felicia G

Sayles & Cara were fantastic to work with. Cara was incredibly sweet and really helped create a design that I was visualizing in my head but was having trouble describing. Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and so much more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.... Read More There were certain floral aspects that I was really, really looking forward to...particularly, greenery/florals for our long farmer's head table and I can't say enough about how much I loved it. I have heard from so many people that our wedding was possibly the most beautiful they have seen and much of that is thanks to Sayles/Cara. The only comment I have is that when the flowers for our parents/bridal party were delivered to the farm, they were just kind of left there and there was no guidance from the florist on who they were for. I was busy with our first look and it turned out that my Dad never even received his boutonniere and it ended up sitting in the box that it was delivered in all day somewhere. Eventually, my bridesmaid took the flowers and handed them out but a little guidance would have been appreciated. Outside of this, Sayles was honestly the greatest and we are so happy we chose them for our wedding. THANK YOU!!!

2017-11-06T17:55:27 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!!!!! It was such a pleasure to work with you! For the reason that you have mentioned, we always recommend that someone from the family or bridal party be able to help with the personal flower distribution as we don't always know who is who!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Katherine H

Simply amazing! Everything they did was simply exquisite. We asked for a 'twiggy arbor' with green foliage and flowers from the other arrangements for the wedding and it was simply spectacular! All of the receptions arrangements were just beautiful. The bouquets were... Read More gorgeous. If you are looking for the 'wow' factor and wanting elegance - this is your florist! Very easy to work with - and reasonably priced! We got everything we wanted, and more.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Lesya Z

Sayles and Cara were a pleasure to work with! They pulled together gorgeous flowers for our wedding, all within the most competitive price that we were able to find for the supreme quality of their work. 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Deniz A

I absolutely loved my flowers by Sayles! We used her for our wedding on 9/9/17 at OceanCliff. They were exactly what I wanted - blush and green with hints of blue. She even took a sample piece of fabric from our linens and used that to match ribbons to tie around our bouquets.... Read More We did a mix of high and low centerpieces. The high ones were "trees" (leafy branches in tall vases) surrounded by three smaller vases with florals, and the low ones were standard low arrangements in our wedding colors. They were timely, and professional. The only thing that we couldn't get due to the wind was that our ceremony decor was supposed to have draping that looked a bit more drapey (like curtains) and that wound being more like fabric kindof wrapped around the posts but it was still gorgeous. Everything was perfect and I would recommend Sayles to any bride!

2017-10-06T17:09:32 Response from the vendor

Hi! Congratulations!!! Thanks for the review on the Knot!! I apologize about the fabric but we used our best judgement based on the crazy wind that day!!! Hope all is well! It was such a pleasure to work with you!! Sayles

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Natalie W C O

As a bride planning her wedding from across the country, finding a florist and decorator who I trusted implicitly was top of my list. Sayles and her team more than exceeded my expectations, and dreams. All of our meetings reviewed so many details, and she turned my ideas into a... Read More magical wonderland. Our ceremony was beautiful and just the right level of detail. And when we walked into our reception, it was what I had wanted, brought to life. It was perfect. We never had to worry about anything, and she took care of rentals as well. Our flowers were gorgeous and lasted well into the following week, and the guests who took centerpieces home loved having them. The pictures are just as good as the real thing! I have only good things to say about Sayles and her team!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lauren T

Sayles and her team absolutely blew me away with the flowers for my wedding! I don't know much about flowers, so I only gave them a general color scheme and a basic idea of the style I was going for and they nailed it! I have received so many compliments on the flowers. They... Read More also put together a custom hairpiece for me (the bride) which was stunning. They were so easy to communicate with, they came up with great ideas to stay within my budget, and had everything done on time. They also knew my venue inside and out, and were able to make great suggestions based on that. Can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Ashley Y

Sayles and her staff were so helpful during the planning process. The flowers were so fresh and the arrangements were gorgeous. They did our rehearsal dinner and reception flowers, and the guests absolutely raved about the arrangements. I would highly recommend using them for... Read More any event you are doing!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Liz M

Sayles and her team are absolutely incredible. My husband and I got married earlier in August at the Island House at Belle Mer (first at Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Chapel at Salve) in Newport. Sayles' customer service is the best and she didn't stop until everything was perfect.... Read More My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were exactly like the pictures we discussed, but even better. Belle Mer is naturally a very white room and Sayles made the whole room come to life with her design and gorgeous, colorful arrangements. Simply put, Sayles is the best. If you want the number one florist and team in Rhode Island or anywhere in New England, you will hire her!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kimberly G

Sayles Livingston was the florist for my wedding a few weeks ago. They coordinated all the flower colors and bouquet shapes I wanted perfectly. They were in consistent communication with me via email to plan the floral arrangements for my big day. They were always professional... Read More and super excited for me every step of the way. Our flowers were delivered to us undamaged and early. They were beautiful! I'd recommend them to anyone getting married in the RI area!!! Thanks Sayles!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Paige C

Sayles and her team are the epitome of professionalism and class. She created all of the florals for my May 2017 wedding in Watch Hill and the result was sheer perfection. I have never seen such outrageously gorgeous flowers in my entire life. She far exceeded any... Read More expectations we had for the color, size, and presentation of each individual arrangement. If you are looking for the absolute best in florals for your wedding, you need not look any further. Sayles creates utter magic and commits fully to the vision for any special event.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Laura J

Sayles did an amazing job making my dream wedding a reality. Her flowers were beautiful, and the chupah was stunning. She is very professional and made me feel very comfortable throughout the planning process. Her expertise really showed and she went above and beyond. We... Read More recommend her with the upmost confidence!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kathryn E

Yes- Sayles is the best! Sayles created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding, which were perfectly in line with what we wanted. While being unfamiliar with flowers we didn't know what to expect, but Sayles and Cara interpreted our wants perfectly. I did not want to... Read More spend as much as I did on flowers, but there seemed to be little flexibility in getting the price down. In the end- I loved the flowers and we have the gorgeous photos forever. Highly recommend working with Sayles and Cara!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Caitlin

Sayles, Cara, and her entire team were truly the most wonderful people to work with for our wedding. Not only were the flowers STUNNING (more on that later), but the warmth, patience, and flexibility from Sayles and Cara made the entire planning process so easy and relaxed. I... Read More didn't want to allocate a lot of budget to flowers, so I honestly reached out to Sayles with my budget and what I wanted, expecting her to say it wouldn't fit. Needless to say, I was over the moon when not only did she make our budget fit, but she provided every single detail I could have ever wanted and more. Our centerpieces were INCREDIBLE, and the bouquets and flower crowns for the flower girl were overflowing with the most exquisite blooms I've ever seen. I had to keep circling the room to make sure I caught every single detail because everywhere I looked there were flowers that I wasn't even expecting. Sayles and Cara always responded to my anxious emails so promptly and with so much patience and reassurance, so I knew their work would be impeccable. I cannot recommend them more highly.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Briana Lynn W

Sayles and her team are incredibly talented!! The florals that were prepared for our wedding were more than we expected and created a lovely ambiance. I couldn't decide which arrangement was my favorite! We received countless compliments. Sayles and Cara were amazing to work... Read More with from start to finish. They were incredibly responsive and accommodating throughout working together. They were willing to work with my budget and explain what we could do or strive for. I hadn't come across other vendors that would do the same and explain gorgeous alternatives or provide such suggestions. They set up a Pinterest board that allowed us to communicate ideas much easier. The payment and invoicing system they used was a great help. Thinking of the next occasion I will be booking them for!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Pam G

Working with Sayles and her team for my wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made! I was not terribly particular about my flower choice, though provided Sayles with a color scheme and budget. In the midst of the planning process, I added a few items such as lanterns... Read More and wreath flower arrangements for some tables, but these changes didn’t phase the team at all. Working within my budget and in my vision for my flowers that day, Sayles and her team executed everything they had proposed to me flawlessly. All of the arrangements they made for our church pews, dinner tables, parents and bridesmaid corsages, boutonnieres, and my bouquet, were so artfully and elegantly done. The floral design went far and beyond and our expectations. We are so grateful to Sayles and her team for giving us more than what we hoped for on our wedding day. Creativity. Vision. Perfection. Professionalism. Soon-to-be Brides, please choose Sayles and her team to make your dreams come true.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tarra K

The best! It was truly a pleasure to work with Sayles and Cara! I had my heart set on Sayles Livingston Design from the start. I wasn't sure if my vision would fit my budget, and the team worked with me every step of the way. They were wonderful at offering advice on other... Read More things besides flowers (i.e. how the crinkled table linens would create dimension in photos), helping me weigh out different options, and creating the unique atmosphere I was envisioning. I was a little overwhelmed at the start by all of the options available and they both were so calm to help me figure out the styles/flowers I liked - and were also OK if I changed my mind. It was an evolving process and so much fun to work through the personalized Pinterest board they created. I knew once we tweaked the pins on the board, I would have such a confidence in what the day would look like - but even then, as always with Sayles, I was blown away with the final product! Everything was beyond gorgeous and they were key in making the day so perfect! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alison M

I would HIGHLY recommend Sayles Livingston to any bride. The floral arrangements we received for our wedding were beautiful and even exceeded my expectations. I absolutely loved my bouquet and all the bridesmaids loved theirs as well. The centerpieces under the tent looked... Read More absolutely amazing and we received so many compliments on them. Sayles and Cara were so wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. I knew very little about flowers going into this but both of them provided so much guidance and were so patient with all of my questions. They also were always available via phone, email and even to meet in person numerous times. I would highly recommend Sayles Livingston to anyone!!!