Scentsational Florals AFFORDABLE!

Baltimore Metro area, Eastern Shore, Annapolis, South PA

Finally....Affordable Yet Elegant Wedding Flowers!

Designer wedding flowers at very competitive prices. Whether you need just bouquets and bouts, or multiple florals for a big event, we invite you to schedule a free consultation with us - you'll be glad you did. Ranked in the top 5% nationally for service, value & design! Our website shows prices!

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

8421 Old Harford Rd, Baltimore, MD Baltimore Metro area, Eastern Shore, Annapolis, South PA (443) 827-8797

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Anastasia B

I just got married on 11/26/2016 at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve and Scentsational Florals did an OUTSTANDING job. The flowers looked so elegant and classic and looked like I paid MUCH more than what I did. Susan and Liz were wonderful to work with and I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY... Read More recommend them to any bride. Several guests commented on how beautiful and classic the bouquets and arrangements were. I can only give 5 stars on here but would give 15 if I could!

Super Susan

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Beatrice B

Susan is the best! She worked with our budget and our flowers were amazing!

Unbelievable talent!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Clare W

My husband and i were so incredibly pleased with the talent of Scentsational Florals! They captured exactly what i wanted with the best quality of flowers. Unmatched professionalism and true talent--my event was beautiful with their expertise! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Sarah B

I worked with Liz for the flowers for my December wedding. Liz was very communicative and explained everything. She also went back and forth with changes and recommendations. My flowers were beautiful and I loved my bouquet. They also filled library card catalog holders with... Read More baby's breath and they looked great on the tables for the cocktail hour. If you need affordable and beautiful flowers this is the florist to use!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Elizabeth M

Working with Scentsational Florals was such a joy! I LOVE flowers.. but when began my floral search I was so disheartened. Most florists wanted me to come in to the shop for a sit down meeting to discuss what I wanted in person before they would even give me a quote... and then... Read More the quotes were always out of my budget. Scentsational Florals gives you price estimates listed right on their website so that you can get a ballpark idea of their prices before you even take the time to contact them. I was able to communicate back and forth with them via email and Pinterest! What a time saver! Not only did Liz bring my dreams to fruition she came in UNDER BUDGET. She was so sweet to work with and she totally got me. Not only that, but when she delivered my bouquets the morning of my wedding, she brought one of the reception table arrangements inside for me to see before she took them to my reception space to set up. How sweet is that? You can feel confident and comfortable putting your trust in Scentsational Florals! Thanks SO much, Liz!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Ann D

We had a wonderful experience with Scentsational Florals. Gricel was incredibly helpful! I had a hard time coming up with a cohesive vision for our flowers, and she was able to take my hodgepodge of information and create the exact vision that I was looking for. Gricel never... Read More balked at our low floral budget and provided beautiful flowers that I'm still getting complements for. We had Scentsational Florals deliver our flowers, and they were on time and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kaitlin O

I loved my bouquet and all of our wedding flowers; the beauty of them blew me away and still does in the pictures. Susan was so helpful and easy to work with. She helped me stay within my budget while still having gorgeous options/arrangements. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Anna B

Gricel was very accomadating, and so helpful. I sent over a few pictures and she really captured what I was looking for within budget and really helped guide my decisions. When there was a slight numbers change she was able to suggest amendments to the order using the same... Read More budget. Emails were quickly returned and the whole process was painless and very proffessional. I felt I could trust the team to deliver and they really did, I would totally recommend this company to others.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sarah B

I had a great experience working with Scentsational florals! I worked with Gricel in their Damascus, MD studio. We sat down and I showed her pictures of what I was thinking of (of course those pinterest flower bouquets are full of really expensive flowers) but Gricel immediately... Read More knew flowers we could substitute in for 1/2 the price. They worked with me so well and were flexible with delivery and pick up. I made my own centerpieces and bought the flowers from them in bulk for less than any other vendor I've found. They delivered on times and everything was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jenny B

Although florals are always the most expensive, Susan was able to work within our budget. I really appreciated that she sat down with us to look through her files of pictures--we just described a few things, she did a simple search, and - voila! They are much more affordable... Read More than other florists and did a great job working with us. Everything looked perfect on the wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sandra B

I spent a lot of time searching and meeting with florist shops before choosing Scentsational Florals. Gricel was an amazing person to work with since day 1 until the day of our wedding. The flowers and decor she helped me select were absolutely beautiful. I was extremely... Read More happy to see my gorgeous bouquet, bouquets, corsages, center pieces, isle and pergola flowers and decor she delivered and setup. Gricel is extremely professional, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Scentsational Florals is super affordable! I know I could not picked out a better florist for our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Ana M

I honestly would not have been happier with my choice of hiring Scentsational Florals for my wedding on 9/16/17. Liz was always quick to respond and super helpful with any special requests I had. After the first email, Liz sent me some images of ideas she had based on my... Read More response, and they were EXACTLY what I wanted. The pricing was so affordable that we thought maybe it was a mistake at first! Liz was at our venue early and had everything set up so we could do our first look & take all of our pictures before the ceremony. You could really tell that she loves her job and puts her whole heart into it. Our flowers were beautiful, as well as our garland and hanging mason jars. I honestly can't say enough good things about Liz and this company!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Megan T

We had a destination wedding in Washington D.C. and the last thing I wanted to do was spend a lot of money on flowers I wouldn't ever see again. We got our Bouquets, Corsages, and centerpieces from Sensational florals and everything was absolutely perfect. We worked with Gricel... Read More and she was very understanding and accommodating of exactly what we needed. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted and absolutely beautiful. All of the flowers were exceptional quality and in perfect condition, and the a descriptions were very specific so we knew exactly what we were getting. I have to admit I was amazed we got all fresh, beautiful flowers and it was cheaper than another shop that was going to re-use 75% "real touch" flowers that I'd never see again despite spending so much money. After looking through Scentsational Florals website and speaking to them I knew I would get exactly what I wanted and didn't need to look any further.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jessica B

I was recently married in Northern VA and I'm so glad we used Scentsational Florals for our flowers. When I emailed Gricel about a quote, I only sent her a few flower names, colors, and our budget. A few days later, she had a detailed quote that went far above my expectations.... Read More She knew which flowers would survive in the July heat and how to use flowers and greenery to get the pinterest-perfect look I wanted within our budget. I've gotten so many compliments on the flowers at my wedding! I highly recommend Scentsational Florals for truly beautiful flowers at an incredible price.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Felicia P

So, we thought we could pull off our wedding without flowers. One month out, we realized we were wrong. We contacted Scentsational right away and explained our predicament. Within 2 days, we had finalized altar and centerpiece arrangements that looked terrific and fit within our... Read More (very limited!) remaining budget. How incredible is that? Susan responded immediately to every question that we had. She offered several proposals that were both affordable and a perfect match for our colors and theme. She even followed up the day after our wedding to thank us for choosing them. Fast, responsive communication…creative ideas that suited our needs…smooth delivery…the best prices in town…and warm, friendly service at every step. What more can you ask for? ‘Scentsational’ indeed!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Liz C

Scentsational Florals was AMAZING! I heard back from Gricel shortly after filling out the interest form on their website. She responded to all of my questions and requests, and 5 estimates later, we had exactly what I wanted! When I went to pick up my flowers, they were all... Read More tightly packaged in boxes, so they wouldn't shift around in the car, and one of the people working there helped me carry them out to the car in the pouring rain. My flowers were absolutely beautiful, and the price was unbelievable. Definitely a great value!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Hanna Z

Susan did an incredible job on my flowers for the wedding at an even better price. My bouquets were to die for - I couldn't get over how beautiful they were! And I had long greenery garland as centerpieces that turned out perfect. Meeting with her was very easy and her ability... Read More to duplicate what I was looking for surpassed my expectations. I was so tired of getting quoted $300 for bouquets and $500 per centerpiece and then I came here and found someone who was quoting me fairly and not robbing me blind. Thank you, Susan, for putting out beautiful flowers at an affordable cost!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Joia J

From my initial emails and in-person consult with Gricel, I was impressed with her professionalism and expertise. She was able to capture the silver, black and white wedding colors we chose in such an elegant way with creative floral and filler recommendations. The initial quote... Read More provided included pictures of what we could expect, and we eagerly waited to see everything in person on the big day! We were SO impressed with the absolutely beautiful pergola decorations, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres - Gricel and her team captured the essence of everything we wanted to make our day special, and her personal check-in with me on site at the end of her setup was such a thoughtful touch. Thank you for the incredibly beautiful work; we can tell you care about your product, your industry and your customers! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jessica E

Gricel and the Scentsational Florals team provided absolute perfection for our wedding in terms of the flowers AND service! Gricel helped us come up with the perfect flower arrangements, providing recommendations based on our wedding colors and my wedding gown. On the day of the... Read More wedding, it was so apparent that she totally knocked it out the park. The floral arrangements and colors were spot on, and the arrangements were SO elegant. By the way, did I mention how reasonably priced they are for what you get? Also, a couple months before the wedding we changed our order and added another centerpiece/sweetheart table addition, Gricel worked with us to brainstorm what would work and it made all the difference in the world on the day of. Flowers were delivered on time to our wedding venue (actually a little early). Lastly, the flowers lasted DAYS beyond the wedding, and they looked just as stunning even days later. If you want the highest quality in service and floral arrangements, don't look any further. We're thrilled we went with Scentsational Florals, they're amazing and we can't recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Katie E

I just got married on June 23rd and I was so nervous about our florals. I knew I did not want to spend a ton and was not going to be using a lot of live flowers. I found Scentsational Florals on the knot, looked at their website, and booked them via email without ever talking to... Read More anyone over the phone or seeing them in person. I figured I wasn't getting much and their pictures looked great, but I was still nervous. I AM SO HAPPY I CHOSE THEM. My bouquet was gorgeous and every bouquet my bridesmaids carried were perfect. They did a phenomenal job and I am so happy I went with them. Completely stress free to work with, Susan will work with you and update your order as often as needed (I think I was up to draft 8 or 9 by the time I was done!). I cannot thank them enough for making my day beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Whitney H

I am definitely not usually a flower person and was looking for an affordable place to find arrangements. Gricel was so accommodating and so easy to work with! On the day of the wedding I was in absolute awe at how beautiful the arrangements and bouquets were! I think every... Read More person at the wedding commented on how gorgeous my bouquet was and wanted to know who did them. 100% recommend going with this vendor!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lia S

I went very simple for my wedding flowers, but all of the arrangements came out beautifully. If you're looking for an affordable option, Scentsational Florals has great pricing. Very easy to work with and professional.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Grace K

I loved working with Gricel & Scentsational Florals. My husband and I did not want to spend too much on flowers for our wedding but SF was so affordable and created the perfect floral arrangements for our wedding. Gricel is extremely talented in assisting her customers in... Read More finding the right arrangements at a very reasonable price point. All of our arrangements were fresh when they were delivered and absolutely stunning. A huge thank you to you guys!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Julie R

I used Scentsational Florals for my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! I spoke with Susan through out the planning process, she was very professional and responded to any questions I had during the process. I had an idea of what my centerpieces and bouquets would look... Read More like, however, they were even more STUNNING than I could have imagined! If you are looking for a florist, look no further, you will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Karen K

I used Scentsational Florals as the florist for my wedding on June 17, 2017 and cannot say enough wonderful things. Susan was so easy to work with and so helpful in getting to the budget we wanted. The bouquets that were delivered to my hotel the day of the wedding were... Read More beyond what I imagined they would look like. So full and absolutely gorgeous. Once getting to the venue, the centerpieces were equally as stunning. If you are in the Maryland area and looking for a florist for a wedding or party, look no further.

Meet The Director of Marketing