Scentsational Florals AFFORDABLE!

Baltimore Metro area, Eastern Shore, Annapolis, South PA

Finally....Affordable Yet Elegant Wedding Flowers!

Designer wedding flowers at very competitive prices. Whether you need just bouquets and bouts, or multiple florals for a big event, we invite you to schedule a free consultation with us - you'll be glad you did. Ranked in the top 5% nationally for service, value & design! Our website shows prices!

$ – Inexpensive

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

8421 Old Harford Rd, Baltimore, MD Baltimore Metro area, Eastern Shore, Annapolis, South PA (443) 827-8797

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Anastasia B

I just got married on 11/26/2016 at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve and Scentsational Florals did an OUTSTANDING job. The flowers looked so elegant and classic and looked like I paid MUCH more than what I did. Susan and Liz were wonderful to work with and I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY... Read More recommend them to any bride. Several guests commented on how beautiful and classic the bouquets and arrangements were. I can only give 5 stars on here but would give 15 if I could!

Super Susan

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Beatrice B

Susan is the best! She worked with our budget and our flowers were amazing!

Unbelievable talent!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Clare W

My husband and i were so incredibly pleased with the talent of Scentsational Florals! They captured exactly what i wanted with the best quality of flowers. Unmatched professionalism and true talent--my event was beautiful with their expertise! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Kayla B

Susan worked magic with my budget! She knew my venue and suggested things that would work logistically with my venue and colors. Loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone getting married in Baltimore/DC.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Paige M

I can't say enough good things about Gricel at Scentsational Florals! From our first meeting, she saw my vision and worked with me along the way to make sure everything was perfect. Gricel was super responsive to any and every request or question we had. Each time we changed... Read More something, she would send an updated contract almost immediately- and didn't miss even the smallest detail. Execution the day of was flawless and our flowers were just gorgeous! Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 M W

I cannot say how happy I am that we used Scentsational for our wedding at AVAM. All of the flowers for our wedding were beautiful. Susan was wonderful to work with. My initial meeting with her was very organized and she was always responsive to changes that I made before the... Read More wedding. We were able to stay within our budget, and saved money by repurposing the bridal bouquets for the reception!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kacie S

Gricel of Scensational Florals was absolutely wonderful. I knew we were going to hire her from the day we met her. Like all other floral vendors we visited, Gricel invited us to her shop to go through our vision and provide a quote. Unlike the others, Gricel went out of her way... Read More to understand my vision and provide examples. For each type of arrangement (bouquet, tall vases, garlands, etc.), Gricel would go into the back and pull a couple types of flowers together to show me what they would look like. She showed each flower type on the internet, pulled samples of ribbons, and had examples of each size bouquet. She was open about cost and would communicate suggestions if she thought a specific flower type would be outside of my budget. Each of her recommended substitutions were absolutely perfect with what I wanted. Gricel took about twice the time that other vendors spent with us, and this was only the quote phase! I walked away with a small bouquet she had pulled together to help confirm my vision. Like I said, we knew we were going to hire her, and then when her quote came in at HALF of each of the other vendors we visited, it was a done deal. On the wedding day, Gricel took care of everything. She was on time, the florals were beautiful and she even repurposed many of our ceremony flowers into the reception. My mom admitted to me after the wedding that there had been a minor fiasco with the ceremony arch we had brought as it kept blowing over on the blustery afternoon. However, Gricel came to the rescue, even though she had nothing to do with the ceremony arch. She pulled a bunch of ribbons from her car, and her and her husband secured the arch so it was perfect by the time of the ceremony. Gricel was delightful to work with. Our flowers and garlands were absolutely beautiful. The prices were extremely reasonable. I have nothing but great memories and gratefulness for Gricel and Scentsational Florals.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Michelle

Susan at Scentsational Florals was so great to work with and our flowers were beautiful. She was so helpful at managing our budget and went back and forth with us several times on our selections to ensure that we had exactly what we wanted. I wasn’t really sure what I wanted,... Read More but we sent over our wedding colors, budget, and a few pictures I liked and Susan created a wonderful proposal for us! The flowers were delivered exactly on time and they even included a couple extra corsages and boutonnieres as backup. They did a great job of tying in our wedding colors into the floral design and also selected some beautiful flowers for our cake. Our reception looked beautiful and they did a great job setting up all the centerpieces. We couldn’t have been happier with our decision!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Sunni R

Inexpensive yet 5 star quality! Susan Songy was delightful! Her floral arrangements: from my wedding bouquet to the wedding reception table arrangements and everything else in between were flawless! Would recommend Scentsational Florals to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Ashley R

Susan was great! Our consultation and follow up meetings were straight and to the point. The arrangements for our wedding were just as our quote described them. To see the final product was absolutely gorgeous and we would definitely recommend Scentsational Florals to any bride... Read More or special event. To top it off, they are very affordable and high quality arrangements.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Meagan B

Susan was amazing to work with! Her proposal included visuals, which was super helpful to get an idea of what our flowers would look like. She worked within my budget and our arrangements were more beautiful than I imagined! Susan even added a super last minute corsage and... Read More wouldn't let me pay for it.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Emily M

Scentsational Florals does an AMAZING job!! I was blown away by our flowers on our wedding day. I knew they would be beautiful, but they really exceeded my expectations and I am so thankful we were able to have Susan, Gricel, and Liz do them! Susan was so easy to work with and... Read More was patient, kind, and compassionate. We didn't have a huge budget for flowers, but their prices are affordable and they do not compromise quality in making them affordable. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Mary C

When planning my wedding, I had no idea what flowers I wanted. Gricel worked with me and created the PERFECT bouquets! I had previously purchased bouquet holders for myself and my bridesmaids, and she was creative and made these work. They were lovely--a perfect complement to... Read More our day. Scentsational Florals was well priced, and I can't imagine a better experience.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Miriam Z

We had such a wonderful experience with Susan. She was insanely honest and creative. I told her my budget and some of what I was thinking, and she sent me back a list of ideas very quickly. Every time I had a change she was incredibly gracious, and in the end the flowers... Read More perfectly complimented the wedding. She is highly affordable, and Susan also seems to really care about helping people stay in their budget. My mother got nervous that we weren't going to have a strong enough look and offered to put more money into the flower budget, and instead of using the money, Susan made some tweaks and actually lowered the price. Very rare in the wedding industry to work with someone who is honest about finance and actually helps you spend less!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Sara W

Susan was amazing to work with! I did not have much of an idea on what I wanted, I just had a budget in mind, and she helped me find the perfect flowers for my wedding. Everyone commented on the centerpieces and my bouquet. The flowers and the way Susan arranged them really... Read More helped to complete the look I wanted for my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Alice Z

Susan was wonderful by working with us in our budget to create the most beautiful and unique bouquets and arrangements that really reflected our personalities!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Sienna V

Our wedding flowers were incredible! And very reasonably priced! We planned our wedding from out of state and did everything over email. They were easy and a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Scentsational Florals!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Noelle A

We worked with Gircel and she was fantastic! We didn’t have strong ideas about what we wanted our wedding florals to look like so Gircel walked us through the process. She had a lot of ideas of different flowers we could use and how to infuse them with a bit of fun and whimsy.... Read More She was really creative and respectful of our budget- she never pressured us to choose more expensive flowers or add more pieces. The day of, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. They were delivered on time and were incredibly fresh. My husband and I were really happy with the quality of the flowers and the arrangements.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Jacqueline N

In a word I would describe our Floral Consultant, Gricel, as Exceptional. Starting with our first meeting not only did Gricel answer all of our questions, provide the perfect suggestions to make things even better, but she also exceeded all of our expectations. On the day of... Read More our wedding, our centerpieces were perfect, our ceremony site was filled with gorgeous arrangements that exceeded our expectations, and my wife's bouquet was the bouquet of her dreams. From the tables to the pergola to the flowers on our cake, every single item provided by Scentsational Florals was just as we had requested and for less than half the price of their competitors. The word affordable is an understatement. As a couple, paying for their own wedding every penny you can save counts and Scentsational Florals saved us pennys, nickels, quarters, even hundreds of dollars. And on the day of our wedding, in no way did it appear as if we went with the cheapest florist in the area. In fact all we got were compliments from everyone on how beautiful the flowers were throughout the ceremony and the reception hall. If you spend anymore anywhere else, you are wasting money you can spend on every other aspect of your wedding....don't...call Scentsational and let them show you why they are so Affordable and why they are worth twice the price.

They were awesome!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Krysten P

Flowers were beautiful and inexpensive, delivered to us on the day of the wedding. The people were accommodating, friendly, and easy to work with! I would recommend them one million times over!

Beautiful Florals

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Rebecca H

Susan and Eddie from Scentsational Florals were fantastic. I wasn't always sure what I wanted for decorations and flowers, but they helped and guided me whenever I needed it. They were on time, professional, and very affordable. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous on my wedding... Read More day, and all the decorations were beautiful. They easily transferred my decorations from the outside venue to the inside back-up option. I could not have done any better when picking a florist for my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Kelly S

We were so happy that we went with Scensational Florals for our wedding! Susan was so prepared and professional throughout the entire process. I loved the fact that in the initial consultation she had a computer screen and laptop hooked up, so that she was able to show you... Read More actual pictures of bouquets! It made the decision process so much easier. We got married on Mother's Day weekend, so we thought for sure that we would not be able to find flowers within our budget - we were so wrong! Susan was very willing to work with us, and help us come to a comfortable price point! To top it all of, on the day of the wedding they gave us the extra flowers that were leftover - it was such a wonderful surprise! The whole experience was absolutely amazing, and I would highly recommend them!

Great value and beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Megan G

I know nothing about flowers. So when it came time to look for flowers I just wanted something easy and cheap. I didn't expect to get the gorgeous bouquets and floral arrangements we got within our budget. Our flowers (I thought anyway) were perfect, and in comparing what other... Read More brides I know had spent I was amazed to see what Susan and her team did for us. She was also super patient with me in our meetings to come up with a plan, using pictures from very vague descriptions of things I liked and didn't like. They were also super professional and timely. Great vendor for florals!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Brittney W

I am so happy I booked Scentsational Florals for our wedding flowers. They were beyond what I expected and so beautiful, I could not stop staring at them. They provided not only our bouquets, but so much of our wedding decor and we were even able to reuse all of the ceremony... Read More decor for the reception, which was very nice. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Gabbi C

I had a great experience with Scentsational Florals. I felt like Susan really understood what I wanted and had awesome ideas that were totally me. She worked within a budget and suggested flowers that would be in season so I wouldn't spend too much. I was stunned by how... Read More absolutely gorgeous our flowers were on our wedding day! Everything was so beautiful! Her pricing was perfect and she even took a delivery fee off since there was a scheduling error during our first meeting. Susan was great to work with!

Meet The Director of Marketing