Scott Conference Center

Omaha, NE

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Scott Conference Center

When you book your wedding reception with the Scott Conference Center, you enjoy a stress-free engagement and planning experience.

The conference center is a simple space that can be dressed up and decorated to show your distinct style. It is large enough to host about 500 guests for a large wedding celebration.

With a prime location at in Omaha, Nebraska, this hall is in a central location for easy access for guests. Create the wedding of your dreams at the Scott Conference Center in Omaha.

At the Scott Conference Center, you find an easy and enjoyable wedding planning process. With so much included in your package prices, you check everything off your to-do list in no time.

One of the biggest concerns for the wedding day celebrations is the food. At the Scott Conference Center, the on-site catering is a full-service deal. There are quite a variety of menus to choose from and all offer a children's menu and special order menus. Once you have decided what the menu is for your event, leave the rest to the professionals so you can enjoy your day.

The waitstaff is also included in your contract. These hard-working and well-trained individuals do all the leg work for your event. From setup to breakdown and all the food serving in between, the staff makes sure that everything goes as smooth as possible.

The event coordinator works with you and answers any and all questions that arise during the planning process. If you have special requests or need something extra to make your event personal, the planner is the one to help you get exactly what you want.

In addition, there are so many other features included that make the Scott Conference Center affordable. It already has tables, chairs and linens from which you can choose. It supplies mirrors to enhance your centerpieces on each table as well. It offers the best in all-inclusive packages without losing the uniqueness of your special day.

Here are a few more perks to seal the deal with the Scott Conference Center:

• Audiovisual technical equipment
  • Candles and holders
  • LED lights
  • Ceiling drapery
  • Supplied list of recommended vendors

Scott Conference Center- You Need It...We Have It!

Scott Conference Center extends to you a warm invitation to be the host for your most memorable day. Our professional, gracious staff prides itself on offering our guests exceptional service -- planning, detailing, and executing. Omaha's State-of-the-Art Venue Affordable, Versatile, Multi-Flex Spa

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

6450 Pine Street, Omaha, NE (402) 778-6317

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Nichole R

The staff at Scott Conference Center went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. It was nice to know that I didn't have to worry about anything. We had a 300 person wedding and everyone commented on how great the food and venue were. They were also very easy to... Read More work with and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Kari M

100% would recommend to anyone. Food is to die for and staff is beyond helpful! I was so glad I chose this location. Was worth the price. There is tons of parking and easy drop-off right out front for older guests. Dance floor is just large enough and they have plenty of room to... Read More make your wedding feel cozy but not cramped. I appreciate that my bridezilla moments were handled with calm concern and that everything looked stunning upon arrival that day. They have room for you to change, allowed us to drop things off and prepare the night before and were the people who set up for us the day of. They can also be your backup space for inclement weather.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Amanda D

If there was an option to give 6 stars I would do it! Megan did a fantastic job of working with us and making our wedding reception absolutely perfect. My husband and I live in Boston and Megan was quite responsive on emails. Any urgent questions were answered within 24 hours... Read More and we got through to her within the same day every time we called. She also did a great job of arranging times to meet with my parents to go over things they wanted to do in person. She also arranged us to have our own tasting since my husband and I weren't able to attend the main one in the spring. We ran into some issues with construction which were out of Megan's hands and she went above and beyond to compensate for us. She was upfront about the changes that were being made and explained to us how it would effect our previous plans and how we would make a new plan to still fulfill everything we initially agreed upon. She arranged for my parents to see a wedding reception being set up with the new changes to get a better idea of what to expect and eased our minds that everything would be just fine. We were able to meet with her the week before the wedding just to talk about setting up and even though there was another event taking place she got us a table to do a mock set up and we were able to show her what we were expecting in case we weren't able to finish setting up on Friday in the time allowed. We were fortunate that there wasn't an event on Friday afternoon and we were able to get everything looking the way we wanted on the tables. Megan was there as well and helped us rearrange our selection of guest book table arrangement and things like that. Of course not all of the lighting and draping were set up at that time so when we walked in during our grand entrance we were amazed at how the venue we thought looked perfect the night before somehow looked 10 times more amazing. Megan also did a great job with coordinating with our DJ from Complete Music and with the bar to make sure everything ran smoothly. She was there to the very end of our night helping to clear off the tables and make sure everything was properly taken care of. There was not one thing we asked for that was not followed through with and so many things we didn't even think of Megan asked us about or had covered herself. The food was great as well! We got many compliments on how good it was and there were many varieties available for dietary restrictions. We were able to have our 3 guests with Celiac have their meals plated separately to avoid contamination and there was a vegan option and the vegetarian option was so good people wished we had it on the buffet line for everyone to enjoy. I do not have a single negative comment on our night or the process of working with Megan, her staff or the conference center itself!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Kara H

My husband and I were married in September and used Scott Conference Center as our venue. We had previously been there as guests at our friend’s wedding and thought the place was beautiful! It has a great layout and does not feel cramped for your guests. We opted for the ceiling... Read More draping with lights, which turned out it to so beautiful! The food at SCC is also amazing. My husband and I went with a large appetizer spread. We chose from many different food options, all of which were great. We had many compliments from our guests about the food and doing untraditional appetizers. Megan, who is the coordinator at SCC, was very friendly and easy to work with. She answered my and my mom’s questions in a timely fashion and made the whole night run smoothly! I highly recommend Scott for your wedding venue. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Alyssa S

I lived out of state while planning my wedding and had my heart set on a downtown venue but when my mom suggested looking at Scott Conference Center a week before my trip home to visit venues I humored her. It was our first tour and after we saw Scott Conference with Megan Van... Read More Sant, none of the other venues could compare. I had a vision of being up on a stage and a chandelier over the dance floor and they had it. Every vision I had, Megan so easily made it happen. I was never told I couldn't make my dream wedding vision come true. Everything went so well and we only met twice before the day - though I probably filled her email with questions :) Megan was out of the office on the day of our actual wedding so someone stood in for her and I didn't even notice a difference. Everything went so smoothly and the food was AMAZING. I got so many compliments on how good the food was and how it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. The wait staff was great and I only heard good things from our guests. Seriously such an amazing experience - they made our wedding perfect. I cannot thank Megan & the rest of the staff for everything they did - much of it, I'm sure was behind the scenes that I didn't notice. Thank you!!!! :)

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Maria B

I am so happy we had our reception at the Scott Conference Center! The venue is in a convenient location and one of the most affordable for its size capacity! We had so many compliments on how great the food was! Megan was also great to work with. She went above and beyond to... Read More answer our questions and to make our wedding day perfect. I didn't have to worry about set up because I knew it was in great hands with Megan and her staff. I would highly recommend the SCC for your wedding or other special event!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Rachel D

I cannot speak highly enough of this venue! Megan was amazing to work with and helped with all of the details to make our wedding the best day ever! We received so many compliments on the food and the space! I would highly recommend this venue for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Laura A

I 100% recommend the Scott Conference Center for any event- but particularly a wedding. Megan was a key player in making our "Best Day Ever" actually the best day ever!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kristin S

Meghan was awesome to work with. She always made herself available when I flew back to town to meet. Food was excellent. Staff was more than willing to do what it took to make our day super special!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Traci O

Megan Van Sant was amazing to work with and knows her stuff! She ran our entire reception and completed the set-up/tear down of all of our decorations! If you have ever been involved with a wedding, you know how ridiculously tedious it is to set up a reception hall for hours and... Read More Megan and her staff were the MVPs because I didn't have to burden any of my loved ones to set up! Instead all of my loved ones got to feel like guests instead of workers and that's something I truly appreciated! Prices are very reasonable compared to other places in Omaha and the food was amazing! Highly recommend to future brides!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amanda S

The Scott Conference Center offered so many of the things we wanted. The venue comfortably fit around 250 people. The decorations were absolutely stunning. We chose to do a buffet line and it was delicious. I have had multiple people ask me who catered it in. Last but not least,... Read More Megan, one of the event coordinators was amazing! She answered all my questions and kept everything together for the entire night!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Clare K

The SCC did a WONDERFUL job with our wedding reception on 2/25/17. Everything from all the pre-reception meetings, adjusting the contract, working with me and reassuring me in regards to the event happening before ours, to making everything look PERFECT the night of - Megan Van... Read More Sant and her team did amazing work! I have had 5 siblings get married before me, and all of us agree that Megan was by far the best reception manager/coordinator to work with! I just cannot say enough good things, the night went so smoothly and everything was beautifully arranged! Also, the food was incredible and very well presented, we got so many compliments on how tasty everything was! And cannot leave out the security, both of the officers/security guards were so nice and friendly! Everything about the SCC is professional and the people there are honest and so great to to work with. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Samantha S

Loved having my reception at Scott conference center! Their staff was extremely helpful, professional and very organized. They made it very simple including all the tables, linens, catering, bar service, set up and take down. It's a one stop shop! Not to mention the food is so... Read More delicious. I had so many compliments about the catering and food. Highly recommend! I would use them again for other events in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Lainey K

Megan is amazing!!! Our wedding reception was perfect all thanks to her. She decorated the venue for us and it looked better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Dawn H

With only 3 months before our big day, we found ourselves needing to relocate our reception, and somehow Scott Conference Center was available! With limited time and options, we quickly chose this venue and I'm so glad we did! Our ceremony was at Memorial Park and our guests... Read More stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott right across the street from SCC so this location was perfect for us! Megan was helpful and implemented my ideas very well. I would have preferred to be more hands on when it came to decorating the venue, but because they had other events scheduled, I wasn't able to do any of that myself. That being said, it looked great! And I didn't have the stress of trying to get it done! I received many compliments on the reception, and would recommend this location! The food was great and even though initially it seemed strange to work with an outside source for alcohol, it was actually quite easy to coordinate with 1316 Jones and they were terrific to work with as well. Overall, a great experience at Scott Conference Center!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jayne W

Great! Accommodating and Affordable.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristin W

We had our wedding reception on 8/27/2016 at SCC and it was amazing. Megan is super easy to work with and quick with communication. The lights and venue make decorating easy. The food is amazing. You can cater in booze with makes it affordable (recommend 1316 Jones Beverage... Read More company). Hotels and other bars within walking distance. Close parking. Professional staff. So great!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Wow! I had an amazing experience working with the people at Scott Conference Center. All the stress of my big day was taken right off my shoulders - they did everything and it was turned out fantastic! My friends and family are still raving about our wedding night. My husband,... Read More Gary, and I couldn't have asked for a better night to celebrate the rest of our lives together. Megan Vansant, the coordinator, is second to none!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Britt R

We had attended a wedding here previously and had tried the food so I knew immediately when I got engaged where I wanted to have my own reception. The food here is reason enough to book, everything else is just a bonus!! Megan and the staff were all so helpful and always... Read More available to help. I am so grateful for every thing the Scott Conference Center did for me!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lauren R

I was so happy my daughter chose SCC to have her wedding reception. It was absolutely perfect and very very very beautiful! It was in our budget and the food is some of the best that I have had at a wedding! Will recommend the Scott center to anyone looking!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan T

Scott Conference Center was awesome in every way! The budget, food, service, and amenities were all what we were looking for. All of my family and friends complimented me that night and still continue to! The food is DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kayla S

I can not say enough good things about Scott Conference Center. They made everything about my wedding day perfect and so easy on me! I was able to set up early and Megan, the coordinator helped out with so much. I received so many compliments on the food and the room looked so... Read More beautiful! The staff was awesome and everything just came together flawlessly!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kim D

Everything is absolutely amazing!! The food is incredible... Plus they offer a tasting for free that was super helpful! The staff and Megan the wedding coordinator were so kind. :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah N

Everything was so wonderful!! The food, room set up, ambiance, service, etc! I would HIGHLY recommend Scott Conference Center to anyone looking for a wedding venue!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kristyn W

Choosing the Scott Conference Center was one of the best decisions we made! Megan, the Wedding Coordinator, is absolutely amazing to work with! She made this day so stress-free because she made me feel like everything was under control. She is very organized and responds to... Read More any questions in a timely manner! I highly recommend this venue and working with Megan!