Scott Conference Center

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

When you book your wedding reception with the Scott Conference Center, you enjoy a stress-free engagement and planning experience.

The conference center is a simple space that can be dressed up and decorated to show your distinct style. It is large enough to host about 500 guests for a large wedding celebration.

With a prime location at in Omaha, Nebraska, this hall is in a central location for easy access for guests. Create the wedding of your dreams at the Scott Conference Center in Omaha.

At the Scott Conference Center, you find an easy and enjoyable wedding planning process. With so much included in your package prices, you check everything off your to-do list in no time.

One of the biggest concerns for the wedding day celebrations is the food. At the Scott Conference Center, the on-site catering is a full-service deal. There are quite a variety of menus to choose from and all offer a children's menu and special order menus. Once you have decided what the menu is for your event, leave the rest to the professionals so you can enjoy your day.

The waitstaff is also included in your contract. These hard-working and well-trained individuals do all the leg work for your event. From setup to breakdown and all the food serving in between, the staff makes sure that everything goes as smooth as possible.

The event coordinator works with you and answers any and all questions that arise during the planning process. If you have special requests or need something extra to make your event personal, the planner is the one to help you get exactly what you want.

In addition, there are so many other features included that make the Scott Conference Center affordable. It already has tables, chairs and linens from which you can choose. It supplies mirrors to enhance your centerpieces on each table as well. It offers the best in all-inclusive packages without losing the uniqueness of your special day.

Here are a few more perks to seal the deal with the Scott Conference Center:

• Audiovisual technical equipment
  • Candles and holders
  • LED lights
  • Ceiling drapery
  • Supplied list of recommended vendors

Scott Conference Center- You Need It...We Have It!

Scott Conference Center extends to you a warm invitation to be the host for your most memorable day. Our professional, gracious staff prides itself on offering our guests exceptional service -- planning, detailing, and executing. Omaha's State-of-the-Art Venue Affordable, Versatile, Multi-Flex Spa

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

6450 Pine Street, Omaha, NE (402) 778-6317

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Nichole R

The staff at Scott Conference Center went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. It was nice to know that I didn't have to worry about anything. We had a 300 person wedding and everyone commented on how great the food and venue were. They were also very easy to... Read More work with and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Clare K

The SCC did a WONDERFUL job with our wedding reception on 2/25/17. Everything from all the pre-reception meetings, adjusting the contract, working with me and reassuring me in regards to the event happening before ours, to making everything look PERFECT the night of - Megan Van... Read More Sant and her team did amazing work! I have had 5 siblings get married before me, and all of us agree that Megan was by far the best reception manager/coordinator to work with! I just cannot say enough good things, the night went so smoothly and everything was beautifully arranged! Also, the food was incredible and very well presented, we got so many compliments on how tasty everything was! And cannot leave out the security, both of the officers/security guards were so nice and friendly! Everything about the SCC is professional and the people there are honest and so great to to work with. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Samantha S

Loved having my reception at Scott conference center! Their staff was extremely helpful, professional and very organized. They made it very simple including all the tables, linens, catering, bar service, set up and take down. It's a one stop shop! Not to mention the food is so... Read More delicious. I had so many compliments about the catering and food. Highly recommend! I would use them again for other events in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Lainey K

Megan is amazing!!! Our wedding reception was perfect all thanks to her. She decorated the venue for us and it looked better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Dawn H

With only 3 months before our big day, we found ourselves needing to relocate our reception, and somehow Scott Conference Center was available! With limited time and options, we quickly chose this venue and I'm so glad we did! Our ceremony was at Memorial Park and our guests... Read More stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott right across the street from SCC so this location was perfect for us! Megan was helpful and implemented my ideas very well. I would have preferred to be more hands on when it came to decorating the venue, but because they had other events scheduled, I wasn't able to do any of that myself. That being said, it looked great! And I didn't have the stress of trying to get it done! I received many compliments on the reception, and would recommend this location! The food was great and even though initially it seemed strange to work with an outside source for alcohol, it was actually quite easy to coordinate with 1316 Jones and they were terrific to work with as well. Overall, a great experience at Scott Conference Center!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jayne W

Great! Accommodating and Affordable.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristin W

We had our wedding reception on 8/27/2016 at SCC and it was amazing. Megan is super easy to work with and quick with communication. The lights and venue make decorating easy. The food is amazing. You can cater in booze with makes it affordable (recommend 1316 Jones Beverage... Read More company). Hotels and other bars within walking distance. Close parking. Professional staff. So great!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Wow! I had an amazing experience working with the people at Scott Conference Center. All the stress of my big day was taken right off my shoulders - they did everything and it was turned out fantastic! My friends and family are still raving about our wedding night. My husband,... Read More Gary, and I couldn't have asked for a better night to celebrate the rest of our lives together. Megan Vansant, the coordinator, is second to none!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Britt R

We had attended a wedding here previously and had tried the food so I knew immediately when I got engaged where I wanted to have my own reception. The food here is reason enough to book, everything else is just a bonus!! Megan and the staff were all so helpful and always... Read More available to help. I am so grateful for every thing the Scott Conference Center did for me!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lauren R

I was so happy my daughter chose SCC to have her wedding reception. It was absolutely perfect and very very very beautiful! It was in our budget and the food is some of the best that I have had at a wedding! Will recommend the Scott center to anyone looking!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan T

Scott Conference Center was awesome in every way! The budget, food, service, and amenities were all what we were looking for. All of my family and friends complimented me that night and still continue to! The food is DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kayla S

I can not say enough good things about Scott Conference Center. They made everything about my wedding day perfect and so easy on me! I was able to set up early and Megan, the coordinator helped out with so much. I received so many compliments on the food and the room looked so... Read More beautiful! The staff was awesome and everything just came together flawlessly!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kim D

Everything is absolutely amazing!! The food is incredible... Plus they offer a tasting for free that was super helpful! The staff and Megan the wedding coordinator were so kind. :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah N

Everything was so wonderful!! The food, room set up, ambiance, service, etc! I would HIGHLY recommend Scott Conference Center to anyone looking for a wedding venue!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kristyn W

Choosing the Scott Conference Center was one of the best decisions we made! Megan, the Wedding Coordinator, is absolutely amazing to work with! She made this day so stress-free because she made me feel like everything was under control. She is very organized and responds to... Read More any questions in a timely manner! I highly recommend this venue and working with Megan!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Elizabeth P

Megan the wedding coordinator is fantastic to work with. She really knows how to make your day special and how you imagined it would be! She made the planning process really easy and made the venue look just the way we wanted it too. The venue was amazing with the decorations... Read More and the set up was just how we wanted it to be. The food was also fantastic, the best food we have ever had at a wedding. They even made special accommodations for my niece who has allergies. We still have people telling us how great the food was and our wedding was a month ago. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone it is just all around great!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Jodie H

My wedding was PERFECT because I didn’t have to worry about anything and everything went exactly as I wanted it to. I received SO many compliments about how beautiful the place looked and even more about how wonderful the food was. It was so stress free that I was able to enjoy... Read More myself and my family did too thanks to everyone who worked at the Scott. They knew what they were talking about and were there to answer every question and fix ANY issues that popped up. The perfect place to hold your reception :)

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Megan B

I can't thank Megan enough for all she did to make our wedding reception absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond to answer our questions and even helped us clean everything up at the end! We got so many compliments on the food. We were able to attend a tasting before our... Read More wedding to try all of their food options. Our wedding day was stress-free because I knew it was all taken care of! The Scott Conference Center is absolutely beautiful and I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I can't thank the Scott Conference Center enough! Everything was perfect from start to finish. We had a 300+ reception and it fit perfectly with room to spare. The food was FANTASTIC, I still get complimented on it! Last but not least, the staff. They were nothing short of... Read More amazing, helping us from beginning to end!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I can't thank Scott Conference Center enough for everything they did!! The food was delicious, the staff was so friendly and helpful, and the reception looked so beautiful! I was receiving compliments all night and for weeks after!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Sarah H

I am a long time family friend of the bride's family. I hadn't heard of the Scott Conference Center before, but I was so impressed with everything! The staff was so friendly and everything was so beautiful. I couldn't believe how good the food was- I had to go up for seconds! I... Read More can only hope I get invited to another wedding there!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Everything I could have ever imagined! Scott Conference Center made everything so easy on us! The food was delicious and got compliments all night! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

seriously can't say enough positive things about this venue. our wedding was in March and our guests still talk about how much they loved the food and loved the venue. Anytime anyone asks me reception locations I always say Scott Conference! Megan made everything so easy. I... Read More literally dropped the things off in tubs that I wanted for decorations early in the week and didn't have to do anything else! They set up everything for you and tell all your vendors where you want everything. Megan truly makes your wedding day as worry free as possible!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

We are so glad we had our reception at the Scott Conference Center. Their staff was so organized and made the whole planning process so easy and seamless. More importantly, our family and guests had nothing but positive experiences and praises for the event! I think we heard... Read More the most about the food, top notch and plenty for everyone in the single entree buffet. Definitely a more reasonable price than other venues. Their beverage companies they contract with are reasonable too, even for my frugal husband :)

Reviewed on 8/18/2015

As the mother of the bride I would like to comment on the professionalism, kindness and dedicated experience that comes with selecting the Scott Conference Center. This is not a rotating staff-they retain their employees and it shows! There are so many important behind the scene... Read More factors that go into a successful reception I feel it necessary to let you know this competent team will handle all the details! Let's talk about the FOOD. Best Ever! (they even have gluten-free) Make sure you go back for seconds because you'll find yourself wanting more later! You can chose a quick moving two-sided buffet or have the meal plated and served by a respectful staff. The food is prepared on site and not cooked hours ahead of time and carted across town to be reheated. Working with the SCC staff takes away all anxieties and Megan with the help of a mighty team will go over & beyond, with a smile, to make it the night of your dreams. The cost is an untouchable value when you factor in the delicious food, quality venue, peace of mind, included amenities, and desire to please. Not to mention a hotel within walking distance! We're having wedding #2 this spring and I wish the SCC was in KC but, this hidden gem can only be found in Omaha,NE! Karen R.