Scott's Seafood on the River at The Westin Sacramento

Sacramento, CA

Book Your Wedding with Scott's Seafood on the River at The Westin Sacramento

A BALLROOM IN SACRAMENTO, CA

A wedding at Scott's Seafood on the River at the Westin Sacramento in California offers a distinct style. This location offers a sophisticated flair that helps create a memorable ceremony and reception.

Gran Monaco Ballroom. Scott's Seafood on the River, the Gran Monaco Ballroom is an elegant indoor reception location. It has a top seating capacity of 192 with rounds of eight and 168 with dance floor. This room includes a dance floor.

Monaco I. The Gran Monaco Ballroom splits into two smaller parts for more intimate events. The Monaco I accommodates up to 64 guests seated and 75 for a cocktail reception.

Monaco II. The larger of the two smaller sections, the Monaco II holds up to 128 guests for a seated affair and as many as 100 with a dance floor and 150 for a cocktail seating event.

Tower Room. The Tower Room seats up to 40 guests for a seated dinner and up to 50 for cocktail seating.

Rivers Edge. The outdoor ceremony site accomodates 200 and is located on the Sacramento River.

Portofino Tent. This outdoor venue can accomodate up to 200 guests with space for dancing for a seated meal or cocktail reception. This space is immediately adjacent to the Sacramento River.

Scott's Seafood on the River offers both buffet and plated wedding packages. Every package includes a wide assortment of event features. Couples have use of the riverfront ceremony site with complimentary white, padded folding chairs for the ceremony. For the reception, the venue provides exclusive Chiavari chairs under a tent only. Dining tables with table numbers and votive candle centerpieces fill the venue. The duration of daytime and cocktail events is five hours, and dinner events are six hours. The venue includes place cards, a guest book, and gifts. A separate easel is available for setting up a photo display.

Buffet packages include a choice of hors d'oeuvres, salads, entrées, side dishes and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Some entrée choices include Macadamia Nut Crusted Alaskan Halibut and Slow-Roasted Kurabota Pork Loin. Plated packages include hors d'oeuvres, starters, entrées, side dishes and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage service. Examples of entrées available include sterling New York steak and herb grilled chicken breast.

Scott's Seafood on the River requires patrons to purchase all food and beverages through the venue. However, with prior arrangement, patrons can pay a corkage fee to bring in beverages or a wedding cake. The cake fee is waived in the package.

Events taking place at the Portofino Tent must finish by 10 p.m. Patrons can request a special extension until 11 p.m. for the Gran Monaco. The venue offers rental of audio/visual equipment and services. Security services are also available upon request. The only outdoor venue allowing music and amplified audio/visual displays is the Portofino Tent.

All décor must receive prior approval for use. The facility prohibits sparklers, open-flame items, fireworks, smoke machines and drones. Candles must be placed in glass or fireproof containers, and the top of the flame must be at least two inches below the top of the container. Patrons can arrange for receipt of packages at the facility as long as incoming packages are addressed to the catering manager. The facility allows patrons to use blue painter's tape to affix decorations to surfaces; however, duct tape, standard masking tape, staples and nails are prohibited.

Every event must add valet parking to the services, and the facility adds the charge for this service on top of the package price. Vendors must comply with facility rules regarding setup, service and breakdown.

Couples must schedule their wedding rehearsals 30 days before scheduled events. The time for the rehearsal is subject to venue availability. Wedding events cannot take place in the ceremony space.

The staff at Scott's Seafood on the River is eager to work with couples to help them create a unique and special wedding day. The venue offers the following perks:

• Complimentary king bedroom with fireplace for the couple's wedding night
  • Discount on rooms and spa packages for wedding guests
  • Full-service spa
  • Swimming pool and exercise room

Riverside Romance

Scott's Seafood on the River and The Westin have come together to make your wedding perfectly yours. From the ceremony site at River's Edge to the elegance of the Portofino Tent or Gran Monaco Ballroom, the setting is exceptionally unique. Call our Wedding Coordinator at (916) 379 5986 or email to [email protected]

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

4800 Riverside Boulevard, Sacramento, CA (916) 379-5986

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Shannon L

Courtney Reading from Scott's is amazing and truly made our wedding planning experience a breeze. She is super responsive on email and is just a delightful person to answer all your questions, and walk you through the wedding process. She makes sure that you have the most... Read More wonderful day and take it all in, because before you know it, it's over. She also coordinates all of the typical vendor stuff, because it is all provided by Scott's which is great! Scott's provides all of the tables, chairs, flatware, dishes, glasses that you could need. The location is beautiful and super convenient. We were married in the tent, which is beautifully draped, and now has new lighting, thanks to Courtney. Overall our experience was amazing. Scott's and the Westin Hotel really make an effort to take care of you and your guests. The food is amazing, and you cannot beat Courtney's service. We would not hesitate to have other events here, but only if Courtney plans! :)

2017-06-28T15:30:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shannon so much for your sweet review!! It truly was an honor getting to be apart of yours and Erich's special day! Thank you for entrusting myself and the Scott's Seafood team to handle all aspects of your wedding. I will miss not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Tina N

I can't believe it's been six months since we celebrated our special day at this beautiful venue. Courtney, Wendy, and the rest of the Westin staff did an extraordinary job of organizing, planning, and making this a smooth success. They did everything from driving picking up... Read More our guests from the parking lot in their cute golf carts to offering parasols for everyone in the hot sun to offering discounted room blocks. We were so lucky to celebrate our outdoor wedding on the peaceful Sacramento River. I highly recommend this venue to any newly engaged couple. Thank you, again, for making our wedding such a memorable one.

Winter Wedding Elegance

Reviewed on 2/06/2014 Tia G

A special Thanks to Scott's Seafood & Staff for making our wedding- A "Memorable Experience" for us and our guests. Scotts's Seafood was amazingly accommodating from lavish venue, delicious food selections, ceremony/reception options and event coordinator services. We are... Read More so blessed and thankful to Leslie B for her creative ideas and expertise during our wedding journey. By far, Scott's Seafood is the Perfect place to have your wedding and/or ceremony. It worked for us and our guests are still talking about it. Happy Bride to Happy Wife!

2015-01-07T13:05:48 Response from the vendor

Tia and Kai, Thank you so much for your lovely words about our venue! We are pleased that we were able to provide an incredible wedding experience for your big day! We wish you both the best in your new lives as husband and wife!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Mary C

We had our wedding on July 29 at the Westin hotel and it was our dream wedding and so much more. Courtney and her staff were amazing in making our perfect fusion menu of Indian and American food along with coordinating both our ceremonies and reception. All our guests are saying... Read More it was one of the most beautiful and well organized weddings they have ever attended. I would recommend them to anyone

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Debbie M

An amazing location. My wedding was like a fairytale from start to finish. Courtney Reading, my wedding coordinator, made my special day stress free and perfect. The service, food, and level of expertise was outstanding. I highly recommend it.

2017-07-18T12:37:50 Response from the vendor

Debbie! Thank you so much for your sweet review! It was an honor to be apart of yours and Bill's special day. Everything from the live band to beautiful centerpieces was planned to perfection! I wish you both all the best in your life together... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Marcy C

Courtney and the staff at Scott's and The Westin made our special day absolutely PERFECT! They went above and beyond our expectations. The venue is beautiful and the staff is so attentive. Even our wedding guests made mention of how accommodating the staff was! We had many out... Read More of town guests, so it was very convenient to have everything all in one place - ceremony, reception, and hotel! I can't thank them enough and I would highly, highly recommend Scott's, The Westin (and especially Courtney and her staff!!). Prices were pretty comparable to other similar all-inclusive venues in the area but this service is top notch, so it's WORTH IT!!

2017-06-28T15:34:49 Response from the vendor

Marcy, thank you so so much for your sweet review! It was such a pleasure working with you and John throughout the planning process and then getting to be there on the day to coordinate to ensure no detail was left behind. I wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Debbie G

Beautiful venue on the water, loved having the hotel connected so guests did not have to travel far. The venue is absolutely gorgeous- it's a shame the service doesn't compare. The quality of food is not great for price compared to other vendors and the level of hospitality is... Read More average. My husband sent me 4 dozen roses the morning of and the front desk never delivered them even after him asking the front desk three separate times if they had arrived. Overall, the wedding turned out great and was a beautiful day.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Brittany C

We was married in July 2016 at Scott's Seafood at the Westin Hotel. It was so convenient to have the hotel, ceremony, and catering all taken care of by the same staff. The day was coordinated so well by all of the staff, but especially Courtney Reading, the venue coordinator.... Read More Courtney is quite possibly the best attraction to this venue. Prior to the wedding, she was very helpful in finalizing our details, gave us a great list of recommended vendors, and coordinated with our vendors to create a wedding timeline for us. At the rehearsal, she took charge (in the best way) to coordinate us, our bridal party, and our families. On the wedding day, she knew exactly when to check in with us, got us drinks when we needed them, and was totally on top of keeping us "on schedule" for our activities (like first dance, speeches, flower toss, etc.) without us feeling like we were being herded around. There are also a TON of small details that she took care of, like taking the gifts up to our room at the end of the night, and expertly pinning back on my groom's boutonniere that had withered! Simply put, she's an expert at her job, and she had our complete trust. The food was AMAZING, and we got so many compliments from our guests! We had previously eaten at the restaurant as guests, and we had our rehearsal dinner at Scott's, so we can definitely attest to the food being consistently delicious for both small and large groups. The serving staff was professional, and the banquet captain, Jerry, was absolutely wonderful. He briefly introduced himself to us as we began the dinner service, and he showed great service to us even the morning after the wedding, as we were trying to track down a few items left behind at the ceremony sight. (Update: My mother just informed me that they ate at Scott's a couple of weeks ago. Despite it being a busy Saturday night, Jerry helped them move tables, as one of her friends was going through chemo and was sensitive to some of the smells inside the restaurant. Jerry did this for my mom, who was "just a restaurant guest" even though he was also taking care of a wedding that night! Truly professional, and a great asset to Scott's.) The hotel valet and bell staff was also excellent. The venue was so fun and convenient. While some guests danced the night away, others played lawn games outside, or mingled outside the tent. The tent was beautiful, with chandeliers and draping inside, and facing the river. The hotel and restaurant guests cannot see into the tent, and I liked that privacy. Of course, as much as I loved this venue, there are a few things worth noting. First, while the venue is absolutely gorgeous because it is on the river, the downside to this is that the boaters are very close to the ceremony. At both our rehearsal and our ceremony, we had a couple of people shouting to us. We didn't really mind, but it was somewhat disruptive. Second, the downside of taking pictures at the sight is that many of our wedding guests saw us in our attire before the wedding! This could mostly be avoided, as long as you build in plenty of cushion in your timeline to be out of sight before your guests arrive. Overall, 5/5 - we loved the venue and staff, and we would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Portofino Tent at Scott's Seafood on the River was perfect for our special day. The Staff and Coordinator are amazing and they did an amazing job running the show.

2016-08-12T17:14:10 Response from the vendor

YAY!!! Thank you so much for the review! We loved being apart of your special day! ~ Courtney

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Rachel F

As a bride I couldn’t have dreamed of a better day, there were absolutely ZERO issues, everything was gorgeous and flawless. The entire team was outstanding. Michaela and Courtney were on top of everything; banquet manager was also on top of everything during dinner service.... Read More The Ceremony was GORGEOUS, planning and prepping was a breeze, and the day of was smooth! Cocktail Hour and Reception were FANTASTIC, venue looked gorgeous and food was amazing. My husband and I cannot say anything other than it was amazing and the team at Scott’s is outstanding. If you are fortunate enough to book your wedding at Scott's, you will not be disappointed.

Our special Day

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Brittany B

We are beyond happy with our experience/ service at Scott's Sea Food. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, everyone told me to be prepared for "something to go wrong" but our day went better than planned! I am so thankful for Leslie who helped organize everything. She was so... Read More amazing and went above and beyond for me, my husband, and our families. Leslie is the best at what she does. The special detail she put in to our wedding was so heart felt and personal. I am so thankful that she was there to help with everything and put my mind at ease. The food was great, the bartenders and service was outstanding, and the staff was very accommodating and helpful. It was such a beautiful and special day that we will never forget and we are so very thankful for all of the staff who helped make our day so special and perfect.

2015-01-07T13:21:45 Response from the vendor

Mr. and Mrs. Hobbs! Thank you for leaving us such heartfelt words about your wedding! We are touched that everything came together so beautifully! You both looked amazing together! We wish you the very best in your new lives together! Leslie Boykin Wedding Coordinator

Our perfect venue!

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Marlo C

I got married at Scotts on the River in July. We had our ceremony outdoors and the reception outside in tent. They recently added beautiful chandeliers to tent and made it bigger. It was perfect! Other than it being 103 degrees that day, everything was perfect! Leslie was... Read More great to work with and had everything under control. All of our guests were so impressed with the food and we got so many compliments on the venue!

2015-01-03T13:19:28 Response from the vendor

Congratulations Marlo once again on your marriage! You and David looked stunning together and we're so happy to have celebrated with you both! Thank you for your kind words about our venue! We wish you the best in your marriage! Leslie Boykin Wedding Coordinator

A perfect day to remember

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Anna P

One night my husband-to-be and I went to dinner at Scott's Seafood (first time there for both of us). We had a lovely meal and enjoyed our time out on the patio overlooking the Sacramento River. We hadn't realized that Scott's had a wedding venue, but were told by a valet that... Read More they had just had one there that weekend. We took a look around, got the name of the wedding coordinator, called the next day and had the venue booked by the weekend. We never looked at any other venues. We just knew this was the place. And we never regretted the decision. We had the most amazing (and I do mean amazing) wedding coordinator, Leslie Boykin. She was just as excited as we were and truly shared our passion for our big day. She was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. Considering we only had 4 and half months to plan the entire wedding, we needed it. I had a very complex set up and rented the upper bocce court area and the tent. I had multiple vendors from decorators to florists coming in over a short 3 hour set up window. Leslie managed the whole thing and tried to keep me calm and informed the whole time. I'm not sure I can tell you what it's like to have someone who you trust executing a vision of such a special day. What it's like to have someone believe that it's just as important to them as it is to you. How lucky I was to have just that. My family commented that she was patient, but somehow got people to listen to her and do what they were supposed to do. My family is hard to corral believe me, and she was firm but friendly. Perfect. She was there for me from timing, to set ups, break downs, refreshes, music cues, ceremony processions, lighting of candles, bar set ups...you name it, this girl managed it. Beyond all the logistics of the crazy day I planned, she worked in small surprises for me that made me feel special and very well taken care of. The whole staff was courteous, efficient and professional. I heard on a number of occasions how wonderful the crew was and that the guests felt cared for and attended to. They worked in the background and made everything happen while we had fun. And, of course, I have to mention the food. Scott's Seafood has amazing food and they really brought their best for my wedding buffet. It's hard to make a buffet work, but they really did. I couldn't eat a bite at dinner, but my family raved (and they're a hard bunch to please). There was nothing but good feedback and happy guests. That is what a wedding is all about. I will never be able to say enough about my experience at Scott's Seafood on the River. It was a beautiful day in a beautiful location. But it was the staff, and especially, Leslie, who made our day a reality. The tent is up only for the wedding season, but they do have venues inside. (the tent is gorgeous with three chandeliers hung from the center). I loved every minute of it. I can't wait for the photos so I can actually take in all the good things that are, for me, a blur of activity. Thank goodness there were others working hard and paying attention so I didn't have to.

Wedding of the year!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Jennifer S

From the first time I saw this wedding venue I knew it was the place where I was going to say my "I do's." From start to finish my wedding coordinator Leslie was there attentive and answered every question I could ever have. She is professional and incredibly understanding. I... Read More got married on July 5th 2014. My ceremony was along the river, and my reception was in the lovely white tent. The tent is stunning, the pictures don't do it justice of how beautiful it is. The staff of the hotel, and the catering department was wonderful. I cannot say enough nice things about this venue. I wish I could do it all over again. If you're a bride like me who doesn't have a lot of time to plan all the details, get married here. They set up the whole thing, you bring your stuff in ie... special decorations pictures, candy table, and they take care of it all. At the end of the night you have a complimentary suite, with a bottle of champagne waiting for you and your new husband.

2015-01-07T13:02:48 Response from the vendor

Hi Mr. & Mrs. Quinn! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a love note! We so appreciate your kinds words about our venue and we are so happy you enjoyed your big day! We loved celebrating with you! We look forward to... Read Less Read More

September Wedding

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 LORA W

Leslie Boykin and the rest of the Scott's Seafood crew did an AMAZING job on coordinating my wedding. Leslie is very kind and caring. After our first meeting I knew that she great at her job and that she loves what she does. I was planning my wedding from Maryland which meant... Read More that I had to really trust my wedding coordinator and Leslie made it very easy to trust her. I would not change one thing about my wedding. Leslie was very responsive to my questions, concerns, comments, etc. She would respond to my emails or phone calls very quickly. Leslie is AWESOME!! On the big day, Leslie went above and beyond for me, my husband, my family, and my guests. I would recommended Scott's Seafood to anybody and everybody. It's a beautiful venue with caring and professional people working there.

2015-01-07T13:10:06 Response from the vendor

Hi Lora! Your wedding was amazing and I'm so happy we were able to celebrate it with you and your husband! Thank you for putting your faith and trust in us for your big day; we are ecstatic that your wedding was everything you hoped... Read Less Read More

beautiful place crummy service

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Jane S

It is no longer Le Rivage but The Westin Sacramento and the staff loves to rub that in your face. The venue is beautiful but service stinks. Because of the change in ownership we had changes in planners and communication on their part was lacking if not never. There were many... Read More mistakes and it caused stress on my wedding day. Beautiful but bad service

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Mandy a

A beautiful setting, wonderful & easy staff & delicious food!!

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 Whitnie H

Not being a bride who dreamed about her wedding day since I was a child, I was not particularly interested in having a "wedding." In fact, I was willing to go to Vegas or explore other no fuss, no muss options. I am so glad my husband talked me into the wedding and what finally... Read More turned me around was finding Le Rivage/Scott's as the venue. Chelsea was a joy to work with and everything went off without a hitch (except the rain which caused us to move the ceremony inside) and the last minute change was easily accommodated. Our guests raved about the food. My expectations were greatly exceeded.

2012-07-23T20:02:59 Response from the vendor

Hi Whitnie! Thank you so much for your very kind, and much appreciated words! We strive to provide the best for our guests and are pleased that we were able to go "Above and Beyone" for you and your guests. We wish you and your... Read Less Read More

Beautiful but frustrating

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Erica J

The venue and food was awesome! The organization and coordination was not so great. I had a pretty detailed timeline, but nothing to serious and requests for tables a d chairs but found out they didn't have a chair for our violinists, guest were not directed to go to the... Read More designated area until 15 min. Before the ceremony. People in the bridal party only got waters if they asked for it, gift table wasn't set up, the center pieces that Scott's agreed to do ended up leaving it to my florist even though that wasnt part of her contract. The servers gave the wrong vendors meals. In the end things were sorted out, but the fact that I as the bride had to tell people what to do and where to be made my day not so enjoyable.

2012-07-23T20:00:45 Response from the vendor

Hi Erica! I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback regarding your wedding with us in May. We pride ourselves on providing not only a unique venue with one-of-a-kind views in Sacramento, but also to accomodate... Read Less Read More

Great Venue

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Marsha I

Le Rivage was a fantastic venue for our wedding. Chelsey is incredibly helpful, knowledgable, and friendly. She answered all of our questions, big or small without hesitation. We had many guests who stayed at the hotel and they all LOVED their rooms. The setting was... Read More beautiful and gave us plenty of opportunities for fantastic photos. As far as staff, everyone we encountered along the way was helpful and made sure that we were well taken care of. The food was excellent. Overall a fantastic experience.

Incredibly Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Ashton S

Le Rivage was gorgeous and I could not have been happier with my venue choice. Stunning views and wonderful staff. Shannon was my on site coordinator and she was wonderful. We had our ceremony and reception there on River's Edge. Would do it again in a heartbeat!

beautiful venue

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 ROBIN I

This is the best venue for a river-view wedding in Sacramento. The wedding coordinator (who actually works for the restaurant there--Scott's Seafood on the River) Shannon is fabulous. There's a choice of having the reception outdoors in a tent or indoors in the hotel... Read More ballroom--we opted for the ballroom to save our guests from 100-degree heat in July.

Review for Le Rivage Hotel

Reviewed on 9/08/2008 MCKINLEY S

The hotel is brand new and their attention to detail was flawless. It is Sacramento's most prestigious location and its river frontage overlooking the Yacht Club (and with dockage in front of the hotel) is stunning. We had a bridal suite overlooking the ceremony site and could... Read More see the downtown skyline. The hotel's cooperative with Scott's seafood afforded a catered meal our guests are still raving about!;There are stairs going down to the riverfront ceremony site. Eight steps a landing and eight more steps. Not that I counted. But thankfully I didn't fall!