18685 Main Street #178, Serving LA/Orange County, CA

Great live music (string quartet) for the ceremony!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Gricel V

We selected Seaside Strings to provide live music during the ceremony and to entertain during pictures / happy hour for our wedding at SeaCliff Country Club in Huntington Beach, and could not be more pleased with Chris and the entire string quartet. Seaside Strings was very... Read More responsive and incredibly easy to work with throughout the process, and even learned three of our favorite (non-traditional) songs for inclusion in the ceremony (all we did was provide the piano sheet music, and they did the rest!). Overall, we highly recommend Seaside Strings!

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Brenda M

We selected Seaside Strings to provide the ceremony music during our catholic mass in spanish and we were very happy with their performance especially considering it was a spanish mass. We were very pleased with Chris- he was very responsive and incredibly easy to work with... Read More throughout the process. Lastly, I also appreciate that they learned a song (almost last minute) that I wanted played during our mass and which he did not have in his repetoire. We were lucky to have had a wedding channel coupon which only cost us half of what they normally charge but overall I do recommend Seaside Strings. My husband and I wanted an elegant wedding and we definitely got one.

Beautiful music!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Juliette H

I couldn't have been happier with our choose of string quartets for our wedding ceremony! They were wonderful and easy to work with! And they sounded sooo good during our outdoor wedding ceremony! I wanted a surprise trumpet during our exit to All You Need is Love (as my... Read More husband loves the movie Love Actually), they were able to accommodate that and it was perfect!!!

Professional, prompt, talented.

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Sophia N

Seaside strings provided everything you would want in a ceremony musician! They responded to all of my emails promptly and politely, they were incredibly flexible when I changed songs at the last minute, and they were prompt and professional at the wedding!! They were incredibly... Read More talented and really made the ceremony special! They were worth every penny!!

Very professional

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Carey W

I hired Seaside Strings (a duo- violin and Cielo) to play for my ceremony and cocktail hour (two hours total). They were running a special that made this classy touch to my special day very affordable. The musicians were very professional and played beautiful music that really... Read More added a special touch. Coordinating with them was the easiest part of what I put together for the day as Chris is very responsive via email.

Wonderful Musicians

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Ali L

Not only are the musicians from Seaside Strings talented but they are professional and always on time. Very reliable.

seaside strings

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

We were thrilled with seaside strings- efficiency, timing, music, doing exactly what they said they would do. Chris was very courteous and returned my calls and emails quickly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Great group

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Catherine W

We used this group for our wedding ceremony on 9/12/14. Everything about this group, from first contact to the final performance, was spot-on! Not only that, there was a specific song choice that the groom made for our walk out music at the end of the ceremony that they did... Read More not have handy. Not only did they find the music we wanted, it sounded fantastic! If you are anywhere near the area that this group can be of service to you, use them! We were so happy with their performance, and still to this day (10/19) get compliments from our wedding guests of their performance. THANK YOU!

Unforgettable

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Seaside strings was amazing at our wedding!! They arrived early, set up and played beautifully! It MADE our ceremony! Chris was very friendly and helpful in helping us pick out the music, and I got to walk down the aisle to my favorite song, Canon in D. All the guests... Read More commented on how lovely the music was! Thank you so much for making our ceremony unforgettable!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Penny M

I wish I could've spent more time listening to these amazing musicians. We wanted a string trio who would play contemporary music during our ceremony and cocktail hour and that is exactly what we got! They played "Clocks" by Coldplay as I walked down the aisle and it was... Read More beautiful! Great job! Highly recommend!

EXCELLENT QUALITY AND SERVICE!!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Michelle F

Chris was a pleasure to work with!!! Planning a wedding is VERY stressful and his calm demeanor made the process very easy! He also made some very good recomendations without seeming like he was trying to oversell business. I couldn’t have done this without him!! Thank you... Read More Chris and Seaside Strings for all your hard work and support!!! You made my wedding an enjoyable one and helped create memories that will last a lifetime. :) 

EXCELLENT QUALITY & SERVICE!!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Michelle F

Seaside Strings

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

My name is Michelle and I was recently married on August 16,2014 at the Korean Friendship Bell in San Pedro Ca. I will never forget the special memories I will keep with me forever. What I loved the most is the beautiful sounds coming from the instruments as I walked down the... Read More isle. Seaside Strings are amazing and I would recommend them to all brides.

BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Amanda S

Chris and his musicians were amazing. The music for the ceremony was perfect and they did more then expected. The moment that I heard "hear comes the bride" and walked down that aisle with my Dad.. will forever be in my mind. Thank you so much for being so wonderful!

Beautiful music

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Samantha M

The seaside strings were fantastic. We had special song requests that they accommodated without issue and they sounded perfect!

March 16th Wedding at Mariner's Chapel - Irvine

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Janis P

We were very pleased with Seaside Strings. The bride was out of state so we each spent hours listening and gaining knowledge not only on what group we wanted to use but also what songs. Seaside was able to perform a nice mixture of classical and modern selections. Chris was... Read More very happy to fill requests yet he was at the same time helpful and honest when we had chosen things that might not work well or had chosen too many songs for the amount of time needed. Chris was good at consulting us in what was feasible and appropriate for the ceremony. I had many comments from guests who said they thoroughly enjoyed the music especially before the ceremony. I had previously told several guests to go as early as possible get a good seat in the chapel and enjoy......and they did! Seaside arrived on time, set up, were never in the way, knew what they were doing, took cues and worked very well with the wedding coordinators and filled all of our needs. Chris was very prompt with contracts and paperwork. I would work with them again and would recommend Seaside!

Such a gorgeous sound!

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Kimberly P

Chris is amazing to work with and made everything so simple for me. I got married in the Catholic Church and they are a little more strict but Chris was very flexible and was such a joy to work with. He was on time and answered all my questions. Use Seaside Strings. You won't... Read More be disappointed!

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Samantha L

We bought a wedding wire coupon for them, so they were very reasonably priced anyways. They sounded amazing! I didn't want the typical wedding music, so they did acoustic country songs. Best idea ever! Everyone loved it and it made the ceremony so much more personal. Definitely... Read More recommended!

Highly Recommend, but make sure you can see them

Reviewed on 1/01/2012 Laurie C

Seaside Strings were great! Not only did they sound wonderful, but they were able to play a song that was not in there repertoire. I sent them a mp4 and they figured out how to play it spot-on. Compared to other strings quartets I called, there prices were the best. I was... Read More totally satisfied with Seaside Strings. The only thing I would say- and this was not at all there fault, but just something I didn't think of- was that we never told them where we wanted them set up. We just assumed they would be at the front of the church beneath the alter. However, they set-up in the rear balcony where the choir would normally sing. This is also where the organ was located. Because of this we ended up never seeing them. The entire ceremony went by and neither I nor my groom ever saw them- we just heard them. They sounded excellent but would have liked them clearly visible by the guests. We never thought to tell them this or to tell our wedding planner to tell them. We just instinctively assumed they would be at the front. We wonder if our guests even knew the music was being played live. For all they know it could have been a cd.

Seaside strings was wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/03/2011 Megan L

Seaside strings was wonderful! Chris responded very quickly to all my emails and phone calls and gave me options to work with my pricing. I hired them to play for my wedding ceremony and they didn't miss a beat! They were great!