Secret Fire Media

Serving The Greater Hudson Valley

Affordable Packages For Every Bride's Budget!

Affordable & All Inclusive Wedding Packages, Starting at $1,000! We offer Photography, Videography and Photo booth Services to fit any budget. Based in the beautiful Hudson Valley and with years of experience. We provide Photojournalistic and Fine Art Videography and Photography services, believing in a candid and unobtrusive approach to provide you with cherished memories! Our Video and Photo Packages range from $1,000 to $3,000. Visit our Website today to learn more about our affordable Wedding packages today!

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving The Greater Hudson Valley (845) 240-8627

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Kristin S

Secret fire media is a wonderful videographer company as they filmed our wedding on May 29th 2016 in New Rochelle. Matt was very easy to get in touch with via phone and email. They are a great company and also very affordable. When he sent us our wedding video he even edited it... Read More further upon our request as he is very accommodating. You will not be disappointed if you hire them for your next event! Kristin & Greg T

Awesome Service!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Melissa A

I have to say, Mathew and his partner in photography and videography were the only ones whom did their job without anything going wrong. They made me feel comfortable, and they were there way early to scope out the place, which eased my nerves because mine and my husband's... Read More immediate family were late!! They even stayed a little over the time limit we agreed on, and they were super affordable!!I think they did an amazing job, I absolutely LOVE our photos. They did our videography and photos for a great price. We did not do an album with them because we had heard it's much cheaper to do it yourself, but I will be contacting them to do the album for us anyway, we don't have the time and I was very happy with them. Definitely recommend them!

2015-04-03T17:20:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Melissa! We're so glad you guys love everything :)

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Laura P

Matthew was our lead photographer, Theresa was the second photographer, and Michael was the videographer for our wedding. They all did a fabulous job! Matthew was very flexible during the wedding-planning process. I had very specific requests, and he was very accommodating with... Read More this. On the wedding day, Matthew, Theresa, and Michael arrived right on time and were very professional, kind, and patient. We did the First Look as well as a very large number of family/wedding party photos before the ceremony, and they were so well organized that we completed all the photos early! A lot of guests complimented Secret Fire Media on how organized they were with this large number of photos. During the wedding, Matthew, Theresa, and Michael stayed in the background, but they were everywhere! They didn’t miss any photo or video opportunities! I highly recommend Secret Fire Media. They are very professional, knowledgeable, and affordable. (I will be updating/adding to this review once I receive the photos and video, but I am confident that they will turn out very well.)

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Erin S

They were very nice and worked hard. However, I would've liked more of the tables/bar area....They only videoed the dance floor. Communication was poor as they took a long time to answer emails and they got all of the footage to us at the very last minute.

2017-06-25T00:08:53 Response from the vendor

Hi Erin, thank you so much for the review! I'm sorry you weren't fully satisfied with our services. Our style and philosophy for shooting video during the reception is to shoot more documentary and unobtrusive. We like to capture moments of guests having fun on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Tiffany M

I hired Secret Fire Media to do the Videography at my wedding on February 27 2016. From the moment I booked with Secret and met with Matthew I knew I made the right choice. Without hesitation any question,concern and thought I had Matthew was there a email or call away. His... Read More quick response, professionalism,kindness and overall person Matt is is beyond any expectation of a wedding vendor. I had researched videographers for a while and many were way beyond my budget and I could r justify spending 10,000 on a wedding video. Finally I came across as secret fire whor quality of work mirrored other companies who charged thousands more. I know I found the right vendor.The day of my wedding I couldn't of asked for more from Matt and his crew. Start to finish they documented the most special day of my life - through all the madness ! The best part of everything was how quick I received my highlight video ! It was published literally a few days after ! I got to share all the key moments set to a beautiful song seamlessly put together in a movie like highlight reel. My actual video arrived in equally short time and I couldn't have been happier with the final product. I cannot thank Mattthew and secret fire enough for making my day so special. The quality and value of their work is worth 10x what I paid and I would do it all over again !

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Krista P

We were given a videographer as a gift for our wedding. We were so pleased with who was chosen. Matt did a wonderful job capturing our special day. We had requested specific footage to be put on the DVD, and Matt made sure we were completely satisfied with our DVD, and went... Read More about and beyond with adding footage we didn't ask for, and a beautiful leather case to keep our DVD in. He valued our satisfaction, which was great! We loved working with him. The ability to look back on our wedding day, with a beautiful video, is more than we could have asked for! He put a lot of hard work during our wedding and after.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Nicole V

Our wedding video is incredible! Matt is so attentive

Reviewed on 1/03/2016

Secret Fire Media was awesome! We shopped around for a videographer. We were on a budget and he was the best value in the area. We wanted someone to capture all of special moments throughout the day, yet also work well together with our videographer. Our friends had a wedding... Read More where the photographer and videographer were fighting and arguing throughout the day. Matt worked seamlessly with our photographer and we barely noticed he was there in the background. He was super nice and went above and beyond meeting us from beginning to end throughout the process and he worked around our busy schedules. The time it took for us to receive our wedding video was what we expected. I feel that the money that was spent on our videographer was probably the best money that we spent on our wedding except for our honeymoon of course! This priceless movie captured moments that either went by so fast on our wedding day or that we missed entirely because our attention was focused elsewhere. I believe that this time capsule will only become more precious to us in the years to come. We can't wait to watch it again on our one year wedding anniversary! Matt helped to make our dreams come true.

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Tina S

I am writing a review for the service that my Fiance and I have received so far. We just booked Secret Fire Media for our July 2nd, 2016 wedding. We spoke and met with Matt. He was very professional and kind as well as his pricing being a great value for what you are getting. We... Read More reviewed their pictures and videos and we liked the style so we decided to book them for Photography and Videography. I will be updating this review after our wedding so all the brides and grooms to be know how everything turned out! I am sure everything will be amazing. Check out Secret Fire Media for yourself, I am sure you will be as happy as we are so far! ~ Tina & Kyle : )

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 Jen B

Matthew from Secret Fire Media was a delight to work with during our wedding this past November. From the start, he impressed us with his great communication skills and ability to work with us via email/phone. He promptly answered any questions that we had throughout the process... Read More and always made us feel at ease. On the wedding day, he captured so many great shots of our family and friends. We really loved that we could see all these special moments that happened throughout the ceremony and reception while we were busy chatting with our other guests and dancing. Matthew also sent us our finished DVDs ahead of schedule. We'd highly recommend him to anyone!

Great service, unbeatable value!

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Rosalba D

We had such a great experience with Matt! He made me feel very comfortable and listened to what my husband and I wanted. Matt was our only shooter and he was more than enough. His prices are MORE than fair. Matt is very professional. His car was hit while parked at my parent's... Read More house and he did not let that effect his work one bit. That is a true testament to how dedicated he is to his client. I am very happy we decided to use Secret Fire Media and highly recommend them! In fact my mother-in-law's co-worker will be using him for her wedding in August. Thank you so much for the beautiful photos we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015

We hired Matt and Tyler from Secret Fire Media for our wedding. It was super last minute we booked them but we were so happy we did! It was like they weren't even there! Some of our guests didn't even realize we had hired Videographers!

Couldn't Have Asked for Better!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015

I can't praise Matthew enough! We hired him to photograph our wedding in September 2014. When we first met him (nearly 6 months before the wedding day), we knew by his professionalism that he was right for us. He provided us with samples of his work so we knew at the start the... Read More quality we would receive. Matthew was always available for questions and responded quickly to all inquiries. On the day of the event, he was hardly noticeable (which is what you want) and helped direct us during the post-ceremony photo session to get the best poses and scenic views. Afterwards, he was prompt in providing us with samples to proof and kept us informed of when we would be receiving our prints and other materials. Matthew provided us with beautiful photos that we will cherish the rest of our lives when reminiscing and remembering our wedding day! I highly recommend Matthew and Secret Fire Media for any and all your photo/video needs.

Perfect choice!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Melissa T

I recently hired Matthew as a photographer for my second wedding on October 3rd 2014 (even though my The Knot account still shows my first wedding date :( ...... I saw his site and the price was just what I was looking for. He was prompt, professional and had visited our... Read More wedding site and found picture locations I didn't even think of using!! The pictures captured my wedding perfectly and I was very satisfied. I would highly recommend Secret Fire Media for high quality service at an affordable price.

The Best! Amazing quality for such a great price.

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Daniel S

Matt from Secret Fire Media made us feel completely comfortable as soon as we met to discuss the wedding videography. He is extremely professional and walks you through the contract line by line and explains all of the options fully. He's very down to Earth and communicates... Read More everything very well. One the day of the wedding, he came early, stayed late, and made sure everything was captured to the fully quality possible. He even gave me a mic during the ceremony so he could mix sound from the church mics, camera mics, and personal mic. The trailer video he made to our first song was absolutely amazing. It gave people tears of joy just watching the 3 minute clip. The way he captured the entire night and the highest of highlights was something of a professional movie quality and production. We were extremely impressed and for the price, he is the best around. Hire him now and you will have completely peace of mind.

2015-03-05T13:07:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks So Much Dan! We had a amazing time being a part of your special day!

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Matt was the best! We hired him at Secret Fire Media for our wedding at the Godspeed station in haddam, ct He was descreet and gave us a awesome video!

great pics

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

Had Matt take pictures of my wedding. He was on time, professional, and took wonderful pictures. I would hire him again for other events. Loved the way the pictures came out! Thanks!

Affordable and Good Photos!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Robert D

My partner and I were married this Past June in Poughkeepsie, New York. We found Secret Fire Media and read their good reviews and met up with Matt and booked. Our family and friends are all nuts, but mat was professional throughout the day. The photos we got were amazing!... Read More Thanks again Matt at Secret Fire Media!

Secret Fire Media - Awesome Photo & Video!

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Sri P

We hired Matt from Secret Fire Media back in December of 2012 for our wedding in Seacacus, New Jersey. Not only did he provide us a phenominal rate for photo and video, he showed up an hour before us and was amazing throughout the night. His videographer was polite and discreet... Read More while shooting. and Secret Fire Media (photographer) was able to take photos of our entire large family in the the time we he had. I can't remember the name of the videographer, but he did a awesome job too! The most amazing part was he was able to come back the next day and take formal photos of me and my husband when we didn't have a moment to the night before!!! The photos and video came out amazing. We highly reccommend Secret Fire Media services to all future brides

2014-10-09T20:00:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Sri! We had a amazing time! :)

Wedding Video

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Carrie C

We Hired Matt to be our videographer at our Wedding last year. We were initially hesitant with finding a videographer on a site like this, but we were pleasenty surprised with Secret Fire Media's Service. They were discreet and out of the way while filming and the video we got... Read More looked beautiful!

Great guy!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Andrea W

Hey this a self own company with a personal touch, very calm and professional.

Secret Fire Media

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Rachael M

AWesome!!!

2014-10-09T20:32:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks Rachael! It was a beautiful day!

Warning!! Stay away

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Caitlin

This videographer was hired to film my ceremony and reception and MISSED my ceremony! He promised to be there an hour early and showed up two hours after he said he would, showing up some time in the middle of my cocktail hour... I'll never be able to get those images back. It... Read More ruined my mood for the night and to top it off he claims it takes around two weeks to finish the video, I'm going on five and still haven't received anything. He's an affordable price but clearly you get what you pay for...stay away!

2014-10-09T20:31:34 Response from the vendor

We'd like to send our apologies to Caitlin and Lee. We agree that the service we provided was unacceptable. Unfortunately there was a 3 car accident when we were in transit to Caitlin's wedding that caused a little over 5 hours of traffic. (we left... Read Less Read More