Weddings, private parties, corporate events & gala

The Secret Floral Garden team continues to uphold the promise in making the impossible possible. We believe that collaboration is the key to creating something special and memorable. Allow us the opportunity to contribute our inspiration to your next event!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

8181 Commerce Park Dr #722, Houston, TX (832) 756-7388
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Kaitlin w

Linda transformed the venue into a romantic wonderland. I cannot thank you enough for all your hard work. I had more guest ask me who was the decorator of the venue. You can do it all! From the beautiful arch, floral arrangements, linens, you perfected every detail. You... Read More made our daughters wedding absolutely beautiful. From our first meeting with you I knew we made the right decision to pick you as the decorator. You are a one stop shop for all our wedding decor needs. I would not do anything different. Your vision, hard work and sweet spirit made the day just perfect. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Alexandra H

Steve did a wonderful job! Steve was easy to work with and turned our vision into reality! Day of he was at the venue and available. He even was able to help solve a couple of last minute problems that popped up. I would recommend them to any bride who wants a seamless and... Read More beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Alexandra M

Steve was our floral designer and he did a fantastic job. Our flowers- wedding party & reception flowers looked so much better than I could have ever imagined! They were exactly what I wanted when I told him my super vague vision of having “loose garden style flowers”. My guests... Read More thoroughly enjoyed the flowers- they were beautiful! Steve truly seemed like he wanted us to get the most bang for our buck and I never once felt like he was pushing us to spend more than we wanted- he actually even saved us money with some of his suggestions. (I can’t say the same for some other florists we looked into) Steve was so accommodating with all of my last minute changes and requests, which is very appreciated from someone as indecisive as me! Thank you so much Steve- you rock!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Eleanor F

Linda was so talented at weaving my tartan ribbon into the floral decorations. The venue couldn't have looked prettier! I was also delighted that she was OK with my guests taking the table center pieces with them to take to my clinic so patients could enjoy them too whilst I was... Read More on my Honeymoon.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alyce T

Secret Floral Garden was great! Prices are competitive and, after meeting with a different florist and hearing their pricing, I knew secret floral garden was the way to go. Steve made the process of choosing flowers very easy. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but he helped... Read More me through it and gave us some great choices. He also provided us advice on how to save some money by getting certain items ourselves! As far as the venue/centerpieces and bridal bouquets, everything looked beautiful. The boutonnieres and wristlets were somewhat disappointing in that they were not the easiest to pin and the roses fell off of several of them early into the event. Otherwise, we were very happy with Steve and the Secret Floral Garden team.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Melissa M

Just used this vendor for my wedding at 5226 Elm and could not have been happier! I worked with Steve and he was absolutely the best! He worked with my budget and we came up with the perfect package to meet my budget needs! They provided my flowers and rentals (chairs, tables)... Read More and I DIYed my own centerpieces (due to budget constraints) and Steve made sure everything was done flawlessly! He was very responsive and professional and made sure every detail was thought of. I HIGHLY recommend Secret Floral Garden and Steve!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Vivian M

The Secret Floral Garden was absolutely heaven sent. Linda and her team took care of everything from the moment I walked through her door. I'm by no means a floral expert and I only had a general idea of the theme I wanted to portray for my wedding. I was so overwhelmed with all... Read More these flowers that I didn't even know the names of! She was so patient with me and showed me all the images of the flowers she thought would fit and my vision started becoming reality. Not only did she help me with flowers, but also other decor items like table runners, lanterns, etc.... Definitely a one-stop shop! It is an understatement that she hit the nail on the head. On my wedding day, I was never once stressed about the flowers. Her team was out there bright and early and I took several peeks into the reception hall and it looked absolutely stunning. Her attention to detail is amazing - bar none. Of all the decor I received most compliments on the beautiful floral arrangements. No joke - my mom still keeps the a dead bouquet because it was so beautiful. I would highly recommend to anyone!

2017-07-18T09:54:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing the positive experience! We at SFG aim to please!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Mike M

The Secret Floral Garden provided the flowers for our wedding and they have excellent service. We met with them once in person and that was all that it took. We told Linda what flowers and look we were after and she provided the perfect arrangement. On the day of our wedding,... Read More their setup was amazing. They came to the venue and were able to completely set-up and make our reception beautiful while allowing my wife and I to focus on getting ready. Can definitely recommend The Secret Floral Garden for your wedding or any other event!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Andrew N

Secret Floral Garden! What can I say? Linda at SFG handled everything for us from A to Z. Not once did we have to worry about anything. We had a couple of sit downs and that was all it took for her to lay out to us our perfect wedding. She guided us throughout all the decor and... Read More floral options like a pro and we felt completely comfortable and ensured by everything. Day of, everything was perfect. It was better than I could have possibly imagined. To this day, I still get compliments on the decor and flowers. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Natasha H

I would highly recommend Steve! My theme was modern geometric-minimalism, with gold and marsala as my accent colors, and he did an amazing job pulling it all together! I got a ton of compliments on the flowers and decor at the wedding, and he was very good about emphasizing his... Read More professional opinion when he thought something I wanted would not look right - and I'm glad I listened. Overall, he listened to what I wanted, we collaborated back and forth together, and everything came together beautifully on the big day!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 R N

Linda is the best! The flowers were beautiful and made our venue look absolutely amazing. We were blown away by her work. She had the wonderful recommendations and suggestions along the way. We could not have been happier with her services.

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Truc D

Overall, Linda did a good job on my floral and linens. One thing that I was really disappointed about was that I paid $500 for a floral arch, and the one they made for me came out lopsided. The weather was perfect, maybe just a slight comfortable breeze so I don't feel that... Read More wind was a factor. My groom took pics of everything getting set up and I saw that it was clearly lopsided while they were still there attaching flowers to it. For what I paid, I really feel that a lot more effort could have gone into fixing it before they left. Now that annoying crooked thing is in my wedding photos for life - super displeasing to the eye. All the rest of my floral was gorgeous. I would say 5 stars for the rest of my floral and less than 0 for the arch.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Sarah A

Our flowers were so pretty! I honestly didn't know what I wanted going into the meeting and Linda really took her time making sure to show us pictures of everything and help us pick out the perfect types of flowers. Everything turned out beautifully. I have been to weddings... Read More where the flowers are wilted or browning and there was none of that with her. She really did a beautiful job. They arrangements and bouquets were to perfection. Prices are also very good compared to others in the area.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Linda D

Linda does amazing work!!! The first thing she asked me was what my dress looked like so she could make the appropriate floral recommendations. She is very patient and knowledgeable. Linda was the first florist I interviewed and I knew right away that I didn't have to look any... Read More further. Her prices are very affordable and her floral arrangements are gorgeous! I received so many great comments about the flowers after my wedding. She also does lighting and decor which is also lovely. For me it was "killing two birds with one stone". I would highly recommend the Secret Floral Garden!

Wedding flower

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Shirley C

Flower was absolutely beautiful, my budget was on the low side, but Linda was able worked around my budget and everything came out beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

Best Flowers Ever!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Jaymie H

Linda is amazing, and her work is beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone! She far surpassed my expectations and listened to my vision exactly! The flowers were fresh, she was easy to work with, and I would recommend her for anyone!

Secret Floral Gardan is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014

My husband & I got married in April at the La Torretta Resort & Spa in Montgomery, Texas. They provided us with a list of vendors to use and some were just recommendations. We chose Linda from the Secret Floral Garden after seeing her work the day we went to check out the venue.... Read More She was absolutely amazing to work with! Flowers aren’t really my thing but I had an idea of what I wanted after searching on Pinterest! =) My mother and I had an appointment with her early on just for us to discuss flowers and what I wanted and things she recommended and to get an idea of the price. My grandma is a retired florist and so I checked with her on the prices and she thought we were getting a good deal so…My mother and I made another appointment along with my grandma to get everything going in a contract. She showed us around her building of the work that she was currently doing and how she does everything. It was AMAZING! The week of the wedding she gave me a time that she would be there to set everything up and she was ON TIME! =) She had every bouquet and boutonniere labeled for who it was suppose to go to. Everything turned out BEAUTIFUL & looked good the entire night. I would highly recommend Linda from the Secret Floral Garden!!! =)

GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Serena B

The flowers were AMAZING!! some of my guests thought they were fake because they looked so perfect. Definitely made my wedding spectacular.

she tries to fit your budget

Reviewed on 3/11/2014 Kieu H

Linda is awesome, she try to fit my budget and reuse flowers from ceremony for the reception. She knows what will look good and what flowers to use to save you money! She was very responsive to emails as well!

great florist

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Virginia W

Loved working with this vendor, we had a bit of a scare with the flowers that I wanted being frozen and she fixed the problem right away and found a flower that worked perfectly in place of the not usable one. Great price for the quality too.

Great flowers, service, price

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 C W

I was a little hesitant to use this florist since I was planning our wedding event from out of town, and knew nothing about them. But the restaurant where we held our event suggested The Secret Floral Garden, and I decided to go with them. Their quote for our table centerpieces... Read More was the lowest I received for the same centerpiece from 3 different vendors. They delivered the centerpieces on time as promised. And the centerpieces looked lovely and lasted for days after we brought them home.

Everything I asked for

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Christie V

Linda is amazing. She truly tailors a perfect solution for your wedding. She asks what the dress style is and recommends certain bouquets to compliment it. She tells you if something you want may not work with the overall look. She has examples of the different types of... Read More arrangements to help someone without a pre set vision create a look of their dreams. She took care of all the drapery, linens, floral needs, and rentals for my wedding. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Really knows her flowers

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Carrie K

Linda is amazing! Two friends (former brides) recommended her and after visiting with her I didn't even check out any other flower vendors (like I did in every other area). I took a few pictures with me to our initial meeting and she was able to create exactly what I was... Read More thinking. She rattled off names of flowers so quickly and really knew her stuff. Her prices fell within my budget and she was so easy to work with! I changed a few things after our first meeting and she was quick to respond with a new quote each time. She is the best!

Picture Perfect Flowers

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Ashley M

Linda was easy to work with, transparent with costs and materials, and was in line with my wedding vision. My centerpieces were stunning, I loved my bouquets, and could not have asked for a better experience.

Great vendor, but didn't get order quite right

Reviewed on 4/10/2013 Keli

They were always available to take my calls and emails. They made beautiful arrangements and were right on time. They didn't give me the exact colors I had asked for.. I wanted pink and white, and I got orange and white. But it still looked beautiful. Kind of expensive, but I... Read More think all flower vendors will probably be the same price range.

Linda Nguyen

Hi! I am the owner and head designer of Secret Floral Garden, and I aim to utilize my 13 years of experience in event design to create a masterpiece for your next wedding or gala. I have spent most of my life in Houston, Texas and have thoroughly enjoyed serving my city with beautiful weddings! Truly, there is no better sight than the smile of a bride on her wedding day, and that is what we strive to create every day at SFG.