Serendipity Bridal

Serendipity Bridal is Austin's original independent bridal shop ~ we have been making bridal dreams come true for 29 years! Locally owned and operated, Serendipity prides itself on providing a personalized experience for each of our brides. Our collection provides a unique array of gowns, from across the globe, thoughtfully hand selected and brought to Austin. We have a modest collection of gowns beginning at $1,200, the majority priced $2,000 to $3,000, and a couture collection priced up to $7,000. Our shop is by appointment so please call, or request online, to reserve your spot. We hope to have you as a Serendipity Bridal bride!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2905 San Gabriel St., Suite #102 , Austin, TX (512) 374-9492

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Ann S

I bought my wedding gown at Serendipity in January 2018, and it was an AMAZING experience. To be honest, I was dreading the dress shopping experience, and my first two appointments were stressful and disappointing. At the first two boutiques I went to in Austin (Blue Bridal and... Read More Signature Bridal), I felt incredibly rushed, had to squish into small fitting rooms with my mom and friends, and was disappointed in the options the consultants showed me. Serendipity was the complete opposite! Their location is GORGEOUS - it has amazing natural light, an open floor plan, and the fitting rooms are private and comfortable (they even had robes for the brides to wear in between trying on gowns - there was lots of little details like that!). My consultant Kayte understood my style IMMEDIATELY and she wasn't afraid to give me her honest opinion, which was so valuable and appreciated. She is a true expert and knows everything about the designers and the dresses themselves. During our hour and a half appointment, I was able to try on over 10 dresses, choose one, and even choose a veil. Kayte even took dresses off of mannequins so I could wear them. I cannot say enough amazing things about Serendipity and will recommend them to every bride I know for the rest of time!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Amy M

I cannot say enough good things about Serendipity Bridal! I had two appointments scheduled for dress shopping and I cancelled the second appointment 30 minutes into our appointment because my family and me were so thrilled with the selection. The shop is gorgeous, and the wood... Read More floors and the rooms for the bride and guests are big and beautiful. From the minute my mom, sister and my fiancées sisters walked in, the sales associates made us feel so special and supported. There are many different styles for wedding dresses and it was so much fun walking around and seeing all of the beautiful styles! They also work within your budget and don't make you feel pressure. I wish I could dress shop again because we had so much fun! Once I said "yes to the dress" Brigitte (she was so amazing in helping us!) brought out champagne and we celebrated.... the sweetest memory with my family! My family flew half way across the country to join me for wedding dress shopping and I feel so blessed we chose a shop that made our weekend perfect. I can't thank Serendipity enough! If you are a bride, you must go here and you will not be disappointed.

2017-09-22T11:50:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure and we truly enjoyed working with you! We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Rachael M

I finally found my dream dress at Serendipity! I went to 5 different bridal salons around Austin over the course of a few weeks in search of my wedding gown. It quickly became a very stressful process trying to narrow down my favorites and make sure they were within my budget.... Read More Kayte at Serendipity was by far the most attentive and helpful person I encountered throughout the search. She listened to my needs and after struggling to find something I loved, she pulled a wild card dress for me on good faith and I LOVED IT! Totally outside the box, would have never pulled it myself but that ended up being the one! I owe her so much for that and was especially thankful for the celebratory champagne toast after the big decision. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Ashton T

I found my dream dress at Serendipity this month and had the absolute best experience! Determined to not “settle” on a dress, we drove to Austin from San Antonio and I’m so thankful we did! Their dress selection is out of this world gorgeous and Kayte made me feel super... Read More comfortable! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Jenny J

I had a wonderful experience at Serendipity. I have very specific tastes, but I was pleasantly surprised by the many interesting, unique, and fashion-forward dresses there (in addition to many beautiful, more traditional gowns). I went to every major bridal boutique in Austin -... Read More Julian Gold, Blush, Blue, Unbridaled - but I was most impressed by the range of selection available at Serendipity. Additionally, I was so happy with the customer service. I worked with Kayte on both of my two appointments. Kayte was very quick to intuit that I was interested in a more laid-back vibe and engaged with me accordingly, including when I found my dress. She understood my style and was incredibly helpful in pulling dresses for me to consider and also in offering me her honest opinion when I solicited it. If you're looking at dresses, you should absolutely prioritize a visit to Serendipity!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Peyton R

I just got my dress from Serendipity Bridal last week and my experience there was WONDERFUL! My first 2 appointments at other places in Austin that day were, okay. But the other places didn’t let me feel like I had any control of the appointment and what gowns i wanted to try... Read More on. Kayte let me pick out some and after she could tell what style i was going for she was able to pull a few too, and walk the store with me to help until i found the perfect one. Kayte was SO sweet and SO helpful, i cannot say enough good things about her! Not only was their staff great but the store it’s self was beautiful too! Great selection of gowns at reasonable prices, great lighting, lots of space for people like me who have posses with them for any bridal events, and that had great champagne too. Overall a fabulous experience and I’m so glad I held out till the end of the day for them. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Taylor D

I had a very difficult time trying on wedding dresses... it was one pretty white dress after one pretty white dress. That is until I met Kayte at Serendipity Bridal! She is absolutely and so good at what she does. She made me feel incredibly comfortable and listened to me like... Read More no other bridal shop had. And I had a not so 'blissful' experience at another shop. Kayte picked the perfect dress, like it was made just for me. She never made me feel rushed or like I was a pain in the a** and actually made me feel like a blushing bride is supposed to. I can't thank her or the rest of the staff enough for such a fantastic and seamless experience at Serendipity Bridal! I would absolutely recommend Serendipity to every newly engaged gal in the south/central Texas area!

2018-01-02T10:17:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Taylor. You were such a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to see pictures of your stunning Lazaro in your magical venue! Best wishes to you.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Dana P

After a very disappointing appointment at another salon in Austin, Serendipity lifted my spirits back up and helped me select my dream dress! These gals are extremely professional and Brigitte immediately understood my dress vision. As soon as I told her what I was looking for,... Read More she brought me the one - perfect fit and style! There is also a wide variety of style and size, which is perfect for every bride's taste! I am so overjoyed and cannot wait for my dress to come in! I will only recommend Serendipity to brides in the future. Thank you so much Brigitte & Serendipity!!!

2017-12-28T14:01:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Dana, we are so sorry to hear of your previous experience but are thrilled you and Brigitte were a great fit! Looking forward to seeing you when your dress arrives:)

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Ally F

I am so happy I found Serendipity Bridal! From the moment I made an appointment Kayte was welcoming, helpful and was the best at helping me find not only the dress I wanted, but was very honest and knowledgable about what looked best on me, and my figure. I went to 2 other... Read More bridal stores, and quickly knew Serendipity was the place I wanted to go with so I went back and found my dress. She put together the one dress I had imagined, that had every detail I was looking for!! I am so happy I found my dress at Serendipity!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Ruth J

I went to 2 boutiques, but this one was excellent. Kayte was amazing and made me feel so comfortable in expressing my wishes and accommodating to them (especially since I wanted a more conservative wedding dress). In addition, she went out of her way to keep the shop open for... Read More my friends and I when it was past hours, due to my traveling from out of the city to try on a wedding dress for the 3rd time. Serendipity Bridal is not only fashion chic in their modern industrial appearance, but clean, and superb in their services. They made my experience in searching for a wedding dress quick and easy, and I am thankful to have met them. I will definitely be suggesting their shop to all my friends/acquaintances in the future!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jenny G

Loved this little boutique. This was the first wedding shop that I went to and didn't know what to expect. I was super nervous that I would be persuaded into buying something super expensive and not what I wanted but the total opposite happened. My experience was great, no... Read More pressure for a sale at all, total focus on making the bride to be happy. I was able to look around on my own and choose the dresses I wanted to try on. Every dress had a price tag on it so there was no falling in love with something I would never be able to afford. My favorite color is pink and the moment I saw a blush dress hanging on the rack I knew it was destined to be! If you want a variety of styles and designers this is the shop for you!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jessica

I recently bought my gown at Serendipity Bridal - from the moment I walked in a had a great experience! I needed a gown on very short notice - Kayte and her team were lovely, super accommodating and were able to make my dream gown a reality!! Would recommend this store in a... Read More heartbeat to any bride looking for a gorgeous gown and excellent customer service!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 lisa a

Bought a lovely Wtoo gown here and am still in love with the dress. The staff was friendly and the price affordable for my budget.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Samanta S

After trying on several dresses from different bridal stores in San Antonio and Austin, I knew as soon as I walked in that I would find my dress. They have a great selection of gowns at affordable prices. My consultant was extremely helpful and knew exactly what I was looking... Read More for. With her help I was able to find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Morgan R

Kayte helped me a few weeks ago at their new location and my experience was absolutely fantastic. The new space is one of the nicests in Austin, the dressing rooms have the perfect amount of privacy, great lighting and Kayte made me feel so comfortable. She even knew my venue in... Read More NY and helped me find the perfect dress that matched the feeling of my wedding. I've been to unbridaled, blue bridal and blush.. Serendipity was one of my best experiences and gorgeous selection of dresses- highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Christina M

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this bridal shop and Kayte! After visiting two bridal shops where I felt rushed, unimpressed and like there were few choices we finally arrived at Serendipity. There were so many different styles and the environment was so positive and... Read More inviting. Kayte made me feel so comfortable by listening to what I was interested in and bringing me options instead of just telling me to walk around and pick things. She knew how to style dresses with different veils and belts to make them special. I found the perfect dress and cannot wait to get it back. Thank you Kayte!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Johnna H

I had the best experience at serendipity bridal! I was able to get an appointment the day that I called for the same day. Brigitte was my consultant and she was great! She let me and my party pick dresses that I wanted to try on. She knew what style I was wanting and gave me... Read More choices. The dress that I loved, had a beige color belt, and I didn't really like the color. She gave me a couple different options to make it a bit more simple, and I loved it. I was able to say "YES to the dress." They treated me like a princess on a very special day. I definitely recommended serendipity bridal!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Meghan P

I love Serendipity Bridal! By far, it is the best bridal boutique I visited on my adventure of finding a wedding dress. The staff was very professional and friendly and I received the 5-star experience from start to finish. I had gone to other bridal shops in the Austin and... Read More Houston area and Serendipity out-shined them all...by a long shot. I ended up going to Serendipity twice. It was the first place I went and the last place I went to try on dresses - both times were amazing experiences that I'll never forget. Everyone that works there is very knowledgeable about the designers and dresses in their store as well as about the wedding dress industry as a whole. They are all fashion-savvy and know exactly which pieces go together based on your shape and style. I worked Brigitte and I loved working with her! She is so knowledgeable about wedding dresses and the wedding fashion industry. She had a 6th sense for which dresses would look beautiful on me even before I put them on. She also has a great, friendly personality that makes the whole experience really fun and enjoyable when most times it can be pretty stressful. The rest of the staff was fantastic to work with as well. They were all quick to offer their opinions which I loved. The thing I liked the best about Serendipity is that their goal is to help sure you find a dress that you love, feel confident and look beautiful in. Unlike, other bridal stores, they weren't trying to "push a sale." They care about the customer. I also liked that they offered helpful opinions when I expressed concerns about certain dresses looking good on me. Without their help, I wouldn't have been open-minded enough to try on an A-line dress. This led to me finding the dress I am absolutely in love with. If it wasn't for them, I'd still be looking for the perfect dress. The store was clean and they had the best selection of designers and styles out of all the boutiques that I had gone to. They have the most beautiful dresses that I have ever seen! It was really hard not to try on all of them! Price-wise, they mostly have dresses in the higher-end but I found plenty of dresses in my price range...enough to warrant two appointments. The dress I ended up getting was actually below my $2k max budget. The dress I purchased was from the "WToo" line. My dress is coming in in October and from there I will start the alterations process which is in-house. Based on my experience with them so far, I have no doubt that this process will be just as stellar. I can't wait to continue working with Serendipity!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Diana D

The management of this store is wonderful! However, I am really disappointed that some of the consultants do not share the same enthusiasm or customer care. One of your team members was very rude to my mother and rushed me during my initial gown pick-up. I loved saying yes to... Read More the dress, but think some of your staff needs to realize that the family needs to feel welcomed.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kelsey B

I decided last minute while already in Austin to stop into the salon without an appointment and they pencilled me in without hesitation. I choose this bridal shop not only for the reviews but also because they carried the designers I was looking for! I am so grateful for how... Read More welcoming, nice, and patient the staff was and helped me find my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lizzie P

Serendipity is an amazing company. I looked at many other bridal salons in town but they are clearly the best. They have a gorgeous selection of gowns in a range of prices, and they really made me feel special during my appointment. The consultants are really knowledgeable about... Read More their product, too. Finally, their in-house seamstress, Rosie, is a joy to work with and I highly recommend using her!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Allison S

I went to Serendipity Bridal during their sample sale and had a great experience! We were early for our appt. and we were able to start right away. Katye was my bridal consultant and she was so great and helpful. After seeing what kind of dresses I was interested in, she was... Read More the one who actually recommended the dress that I fell in love with! All the sample dresses I tried on were in good condition - you could definitely tell they take care of their dresses. They also had a really large selection of sample sale dresses. I ended up buying a gorgeous wedding dress for about 80% off the original price. Overall, I was very pleased with the whole experience and can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Jillian B

My experience at Serendipity was absolutely perfect from the moment I walked in the door. I had been to five other bridal salons and none of them compared to Serendipity. The dresses are stunning and my bridal consultant was AMAZING! After telling her what I was looking for in... Read More a gown, she pulled the most perfect dress for me! And then there was Rosie! She was a dream come true and my fittings and alterations all went smoothly. My dress fit absolutely perfectly because of her expertise and knowledge. I truly loved everything about my experience at Serendipity! Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful bride.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Hannah Q

Customer service/ any contact with the store after purchase is non existent. My wedding was only 20 days away and the store still did not have a set date/time that my dress would be ready for pick up, and alterations were still not complete. The store is lovely and the dresses... Read More and beautiful but the experience was highly stressful as i was not able to have bridal portraits due to my dress not being ready and the difficulty in contacting anyone at the shop.

2017-04-10T15:30:08 Response from the vendor

4/10/2017 Hello Hannah, We are quite confused by this review. We all knew when you purchased your gown that we were under a time crunch. You came in shopping on 11/27 for a 5/6 wedding, less than 6 months ahead of time. We found the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Laura P

Wow. Love love love this bridal store! Serendipity had dress after dress that I loved and that were affordable! Kayte does the absolute BEST job of hearing what you like, understanding it, and then helping you find the exact right dress. This store was so friendly and made the... Read More dress-buying process a dream. Now me and 2 of my best friends have all gotten our dress from Serendipity. We couldn't recommend it more!