Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography

Tri-state area, Cincinnati and Cleveland are easy for us :)

Romantic, Dramatic, Jaw-Dropping Wedding Images

Seth & Beth are two of the most sought after wedding photographers in the central Ohio area. Specializing in creating ridiculously amazing wedding images, couples come to them for their unique look & rad personalities. Tired of seeing the same ol' wedding pics? Check out Seth & Beth's awesomeness!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

5787 Coneflower Dr, Grove City, OH Tri-state area, Cincinnati and Cleveland are easy for us :) (614) 300-5050

We LOVE them!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Brittany M

We loved our experience with Seth and Beth. They were a little more expensive than we had originally bargained for, but are so worth the price. When we first met them, we knew we would choose them to be our photographers. They are the cutest couple-really sweet and fun. Our... Read More wedding was flawlessly coordinated-in large part because of the expertise of these two. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and given to us very quickly. I have nothing but positive feedback for Seth and Beth and would highly recommend them to anyone that wants to have not just beautiful photos, but a fun experience, too!

2015-10-30T21:34:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the awesome review! Love you guys!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Michelle B

Stop your search now and hire Seth & Beth. It's exactly what I did when I was looking for a photographer and they exceeded our expectations! Our whole family loved them and Seth has already sent me some sneak peak portraits and they are amazing. They both are so creative and... Read More create the best shots. There's no one else like them in the area. Please hire them. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Jessica H

I cannot begin to say how wonderful, creative, kind, fun, and awesome Seth and Beth were. Not only were they extremely professional, especially with how busy they are, but they made you feel like you have been best friends for years. Seth's amazing eye for new, creative, and... Read More inventive photos just blew my husband and myself away. I knew from the moment I saw their work that we had to have them for our wedding, and we were not disappointed. Absolutely the best in Columbus that you can get. Two thumbs WAY up!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Briana W

Absolutely amazing photographers! They deserve every award they have won so far (I'm sure many more are to come) Definitely book Seth and Beth if they are available. They had such rad personalities and their photos are stellar. There is a big difference between not only their... Read More photos but the overall experience they added to our day compared to other photographers. They showed up early, interacted with the wedding party, memorized names, captured candid photos throughout the entire night, and went over the top in everything. They were out on the dance floor, coordinating with the DJ, wedding coordinator, etc. We loved them and their photos so much! We can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Morgan G

What is there to say about Seth and Beth that hasn’t already been said? We're speechless. We're forever grateful. We're in absolute awe. We're so in love with every memory they captured. We loved working with Seth and Beth. These two are truly one-of-a-kind magic makers and... Read More brought so much pizzazz to our wedding photos. They’re risk takers, and it pays off. We are so thankful...and we can't say that enough.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Morgan G

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Jena F

We knew from the beginning that we wanted great pictures of our special day, having a great photographer was non negotiable for us. You only get one chance to capture that day and pictures tell the story and capture the moments that stay with you forever. We wanted pictures that... Read More we could pass down to our kids and their kids and generations from now they can look back on and know that the love we have for each other is truly something special. There are a lot of great photographers around and we met many of them as we were trying to make our decision. When we saw Seth and Beth's work we knew that both of them fit the category of a great photographer. But what really stood out about them was their enthusiasm for wedding photography. This is a passion for them and it shows in everything they do. On top of this they both are great people with awesome personalities who have the innate ability to engage every guest and capture the moment. They worked so hard the entire day to make sure that we had the best pictures possible. They were a hit with all of the guests and we have received so many compliments and so much great feedback from everyone about them. If you are looking for a photographer that can tell the story of your day with pictures and who truly has a passion look no further. I promise you will not find a better couple!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alicia E

Love, love, LOVE Seth and Beth! Energetic, fun, engaging and sweetest couple ever! What a team! Great work, great minds, super creative! Our memories of our daughters wedding will be the best memories because their talents captured such sweet and special moments. Thank you,... Read More Seth and Beth!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Collin L

I want to start by saying that I am not a picture type of person. That being said Seth and Beth made the whole experience more fun and entertaining. There were always ready to take great photo but were never in the way of anything. They are also really easy to work with and... Read More they were great with the kids. They are very personal people while still retaining a professional demeanor. As for the quality of work it was excellent. As I said before I am not a picture type of person, but when my now wife and I were looking for photographers online I could tell the quality and creativeness of Seth and Beth was far superior to other photographers and worth the extra money.

2016-10-26T12:05:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks Collin for the great review! You guys are awesome!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Grace L

Seth and Beth and amazing to work with. No they aren't cheap but you definitely get everything and more for what you spend. They don't copy what you see on pinterest - they take the photos that you would POST on pinterest and other people would copy their work. They made the... Read More entire day extremely enjoyable, even when there was stressful moments they were laughing. My guests, my bridal party, and my husband (who hates taking photos) loved them.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Pascal O

Seth & Beth are amazing photographers and a very kind-hearted couple. They have mastered the craft of wedding photography, and anyone who chooses them will not be disappointed. During our wedding celebration, they not only took professional and creative photos, but they also... Read More were able to lighten up the atmosphere with their get-it-done attitude and great sense of humor. From our first meeting, they showed that they cared and wanted to execute well. They made many suggestions that enhanced our wedding celebration. We have no doubt that Seth & Beth’s dedication and creativity contributed to the success of our event. Our guests have been raving about their skills, too! We are very satisfied with their work product and strongly recommend them to all engaged couples. A few months ago, they were complete strangers. Now, we are proud to call them friends. Angelica & Pascal

2016-10-26T12:08:48 Response from the vendor

Angelica and Pascal - thanks so much for taking the time to write this great review! Much appreciated! Love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Braeden G

Seth and Beth were incredible to work with. I'm saying that because I just married into their amazing family. Seth stepped up when the day was unfocused and kept us on schedule. Most importantly, we have awesome photos to remember the day. BTW Seth BROUGHT the party! He made... Read More the dance floor happen. Love you guys!

2016-10-26T12:14:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks Braeden. This review is hilarious...and yes, I bring the wood when it comes to dancing!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Loren W

Seth and Beth were absolutely amazing throughout the entire time working together! On our wedding day, they created an amazing rapport with all of our family members, making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera!! Amazing at capturing the moments of our special... Read More day!! It truly was a pleasure to work with them both!

2016-10-26T12:10:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great review! We loved working with you guys!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

My wife Loren and I could not be any happier with the work Seth & Beth Provided. They were professional throughout our entire event and the creativity they portrayed...OMFG. lol #ThankYouSeth&Beth

2016-10-26T12:15:25 Response from the vendor

Jordan - thank you for the hilarious review! Nice hashtag too! We will have to do family photos soon :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Katie C

This review is well overdue. My husband Zach and I had the privlege of Seth and Beth capturing the most beautiful images of our special day! This couple is so talented at what they do. They took the time to meet with us, get to know us on a personal level, and made our wedding... Read More day run ever so smoothly! They are personable, hilarious and knocked our socks off with the images we have seen so far! Pictures from your wedding day are the one thing that you will have forever. A tool and a beautiful way to remember the best day of your life! Seth and Beth deliver!! ❤️

2016-10-26T12:16:41 Response from the vendor

Hey Katie! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

Seth & Beth are some of the easiest people to get along with. Working with them was extremely simple, and are genuinely nice people. It was also very refreshing to not have to worry about anything the day of. The shots they got of our big day were great, and they definitely... Read More know how to capture raw emotion! We definitely recommend Seth & Beth!!

2016-10-26T12:17:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great review! Much appreciated!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Hannah S

This review is long over due and very well deserved. Working with Seth and Beth as our wedding photographers could have not been better. Their work and talent are what drew us in and their personalities and passion are what sold us. Seth and Beth aren’t your average wedding... Read More photographers, they have a genuine desire to take the best photos possible and are constantly thinking of new ways to improve every shot taken. They believe in capturing the action as it happens with an emphasis on candid moments to really capture the raw emotion and beauty of your specific event.Their creativity is unmatchable and comes with a fantastic energy that is passed along to everyone around them. All our friends and family absolutely loved them and still give us compliments about how fun they were and how beautiful our wedding photos turned out.We could have not imagined better photographers and a better team to shoot our wedding. When we received our album we were able to relive all the happiness and joy of our special day and are forever grateful for them doing such a wonderful job. Thank you for all your dedication and hard work, love you guys! :)

2016-10-26T12:18:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review! It's greatly appreciated!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 April H

Words cannot express how much we enjoyed working with Seth & Beth. They truly made our wedding extra special with their dedication to providing us the best photos. They are a amazing team and will go above any expectations you have. Go Browns

2016-10-26T12:20:11 Response from the vendor

Hey April and Jake! Thanks for the great review! #cle

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Martha D

Seth and Beth were fabulous from our first encounter through the album making process. During the wedding they fit in like old friends and by the end of the wedding folks were asking if they were part of the family. I am amazed at how many great dancing photos they got,... Read More considering they were dancing the whole night as well. We appreciate how Seth coordinated the family photos with such respect to the elderly. Thank you. Seth and the videographer were so in synch with each other, working seamlessly as a team. It was a fabulous day with Seth and Beth Photography.

2016-10-26T12:21:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! It was great working with you guys!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Mike L

Seth & Beth are a truly gifted duo and undisputed masters of their craft! They have an ability to make any scene and setting shine with a combination of their keen eye and flair for the unique. They took exceptional care of my bride and me throughout our big day, and we were... Read More beyond thrilled with the results. From basic family and wedding party portraits, to impromptu and scenic shots, their product is world-class! I would recommend these two without any reservations.

2016-10-26T12:22:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Much appreciated!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Corin C

Seth and Beth more then exceeded our expectations. We actually happened upon them after our first photographer "lost" our engagement photos, which in the end was probably the best thing that could have happened. They are a joy to work with and their work is bar none the best Ive... Read More seen in Columbus. Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop raving about our "amazing photographers". Wedding photos were a top priority to me and Seth and Beth were worth every penny!

2016-10-26T12:23:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

We used Seth and Beth for our engagement/family photos after we got back from our wedding. I was sick of taking pictures and Seth made it fun. He was super patient even though our dog Frank was a bit difficult. Loved the experience!

2016-10-26T12:25:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! Give Frank my love!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Seth was wonderful to work with for our family photos! He made us feel comfortable and the photos turned out great. I would recommend to anyone!

2016-10-26T12:25:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! It is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

We had great fun having Seth photograph our wedding. He worked hard, was friendly and imaginative with the pictures he took and was just great to have around. The finished pictures we received were just excellent. So many memories captured and my Wife and I are happy beyond... Read More expectations!

2016-10-26T12:26:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great review!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

Words cannot describe how amazing these folks are, but I cannot do interpretive dance or paint something on here, so words must suffice. Simply put - they take the best photos around - hands down. We saw a single photo from our wedding shoot, just one, and were ready to give... Read More them twice the amount we paid. Having both experienced poor photographers in the past at events, we can tell you just how crucial having a professional is, and Seth and Beth are the epitome of professionals. Amazing shots, natural knack, a general vision of how things will turn out before they even see the setting. To top it all off, these people are an absolute BLAST to be around! Cannot recommend them enough! If you are debating the amount to spend on photography, just stop. It's the only thing that will be around still for years to come, so get quality photos from Seth and Beth.

2016-10-26T12:27:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review! We appreciate it!

Seth and Beth Kerechanin

We are high school sweethearts originally from the Akron/Canton area of Ohio. We have been married and living in Columbus for 13 years. We have two small children, Geo (5) and lil' Hank (2). When we are not editing photos or playing with the kids, we eat homemade kettle popcorn and watch hours of the Discovery show, Naked and Afraid. We cherish what photography has done for our lives and for our daily well-being. Let's be friends!