Seven Degrees

Laguna Beach, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Seven Degrees

A BALLROOM IN LAGUNA BEACH, CA

Located in Laguna Beach, California, Seven-Degrees is a modern, upscale venue that is as unique as its name. The architecture is inspired by geometric shapes with an artistic vibe, and focal points range from an outdoor mural to beautiful frosted glass indoor accents. Color tones are muted with light whites and grays, so a couple is able to introduce almost any wedding-themed color scheme. Seven-Degrees' playful mix of nature and industrial chic appeals to couples seeking a distinctive location off the beaten path. Each entertainment area at Seven-Degrees holds up to 300 people.

The Media Lounge offers an expansive space of over 4,500 square feet—which is ideal for receptions—and is decorated in neutral tones and choice works of art. Chandeliers hanging from the ceilings add classic elegance to the hall. The Media Lounge has sophisticated lighting systems, allowing for a dramatic and romantic transformation with a full-room color wash that is truly out of this world.

The Terrace is a beautiful outdoor location for your marriage ceremony. Surrounded by manicured shrubs, leafy trees and the impressive coastal hills of Laguna Beach, The Terrace lies adjacent to The Gardens. The cascading wall fountain makes for a special backdrop for your ceremony.

The Gardens are a private outdoor area where guests mingle before the ceremony, and where the wedding party can gather for all of the before- and after-ceremony photos. Lush green trees and shrubs, a waterfall, pond and marvelous views make this space a calming oasis.

Seven-Degrees offers all-inclusive wedding packages and provides exclusive rental of the 25,000-square-foot facility. Most notably, Seven-Degrees employs a trained and experienced Wedding Curation Team to help bring each wedding vision to life. This event team brings artistry to the table in addition to handling detailed logistics. During the day of the wedding, the venue staff are highly attentive to the couple's and the guests' needs. At Seven-Degrees, the entire staff comes together to ensure a smooth wedding day.

Additional items included in wedding packages are as follows.

• Lighting
  • Decor
  • Floral arrangements
  • Entertainment
  • Photography
  • Videography
  • Service staff

The catering service is provided by award-winning Chef Robert. Bar services are also included. The menu tasting requires an extra fee.

Seven-Degrees offers several extra perks to make the couple's wedding day even more special. For welcoming guests in style, the venue offers valet parking and a red carpet entrance. State-of-the art audio and visual equipment ensures that the couple and their guests dance and celebrate in style.

Seven Degrees

[seven-degrees] is the definition of refined elegance. The Architecture Guild Award winning facility is complete with artist studios, a glass enclosed front gallery, a 4,500 sq. ft. media lounge, waterfalls and terraced gardens. Our team is excited to help make your wedding a work of art.

Ballroom, Museum

Bow2010

891 Laguna Canyon Rd, Laguna Beach, CA (949) 376-1555

Seven Degrees, Laguna Beach, CA

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Linda N

My husband and I wed in August 10, 2013 and we are very pleased that we chose such a wonderful venue and reception. Everything was just memorable! From the upstairs ceremony at sunset to the beautifully decorated reception area. All of our guests was amazed with the Chef and his... Read More staff for producing such an wonderful menu for us and our guests. They were also very accommodating to our guests' requests and allergies/intolerances. This venue is a one stop shop. And that's fantastic since we only had 3-4 months to tie the knot! And all the vendors we chose from their list was very professional and passionate about what they do. I love our photographer, Nicole Caldwell. She is such a wonderful person! Our wedding planner, Keviann, was organized and really helped move the wedding along smoothly. From arriving guests to ceremony time to hors d'eouvres and cocktail time to introductions to dinner time, cake time, taco bar time, etc.etc.etc. I highly recommend Seven Degrees to anyone who loves being in the canyon, local art, and simply wants a stress-free wedding! Continued success to Seven Degrees!

A PERFECT Wedding!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Megan T

I cannot begin to say how happy I was with seven-degrees. Keviann was my coordinator and she thought of everything, and made sure that there was not a thing missed. The decor is beautiful, the food was PHENOMENAL (not like normal wedding food-the sea bass is to die for). The... Read More planning part was easy, and the night of the wedding went without a hitch. Even if there was one, no one knew. Someone broke a glass, I turned around, and when I turned back around it was completely cleaned up-they were on top of everything! Very friendly staff as well and everyone was very helpful. You can't get this type of service without a price, though, and seven-degrees was definitely a bit more pricey in comparison. In my opinion to make my night perfect- it was worth every penny. I would recommend anyone throwing an event to pay that little extra!! Thank you Keviann, and the entire staff!

Seven-Degrees - A personalized ceremony/reception venue

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Samantha T

To say that this venue is amazing is a understatement. I had my wedding and reception here in October and everything from the initial meeting to the final send off was perfect -- and I mean perfect. There were no glitches, no delays, no headaches, no worry -- and if there were... Read More I didn't know about it. Keviann, my wedding coordinator with 7 degrees was outstanding. She was a true professional, she got my dream wedding vision and made it come true. The venue itself was state of the art, from lighting to sound. My wedding ceremony was held on the upstairs terrace overlooking the canyon on one side and the zen garden on the other with a lovely fountain. They quickly rearranged the wedding ceremony location into a trendy cocktail lounge for before dinner cocktails and delicious tray passed hors d'oeuvres while my husband and I were wisked away for photos. The reception sit down dinner was downstairs in the media lounge which they transformed into an elegent dinner venue. I cannot say enough about the food. During our prewedding tasting I couldn't believe how delicious the food was and guests, 7 months later, are still raving that they have never had better food at a wedding or any social event. Their bar service was quick and top shelf. The wait staff were not only efficient but extremely friendly and accommodating. The entire staff of 7 degrees from start to finish couldn't have been better. They worked with all my vendors to take away any additional stress that I or my family would have encountered during the planning and execution. I could continue with this review for ever and go into every detail but I'll sum it up with just a few words. If you are having any doubts about 7 degrees, DON'T. They are first class and will make your vision a reality. I can't thank Keviann enough, she is a rock star!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Danielle A

Our night at Seven Degrees was simply spectacular. We loved every minute of it, and I can’t express my gratitude enough toward Kathryn Towers and the staff at Seven Degrees. From the minute we got there, we knew it was a modern enough venue for us a modern-loving couple. The... Read More rooftop dressed up perfectly for our ceremony with drapery above and the hills behind us. The rooftop became the cocktail hour to entertain guests while we went to take pictures. The walk was easy between the rooftop and the reception hall, where our guests enjoyed a video we made and our first dance. They easily accommodated all vendors (if the casino tables I booked last minute), and even granted us a customized menu selection. The price was all inclusive of our fees, catering, and bar, which made it really easy to keep track of our budget. The coordinator and the rest of the staff were great!! Can’t recommend it enough. Thank you, Seven Degrees!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Amanda R

I can't say enough good things about seven-degrees! They helped the vision we had for our wedding come to life. The highlights of this venue are: the food (best steak I've ever had!), the event coordinator, Kathryn (making sure our wedding was running smoothly before and during... Read More the wedding!), and the aesthetic. Seven-degrees is a great mix of modern, whimsy, and natural beauty. We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out -- not one major thing went wrong -- which I think speaks volumes of the quality of the staff. Thanks again for making sure our special day was magical.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Rebecca B

My husband and I got married at seven-degrees in March 2017 and had a wonderful experience with them. From the original meeting to planning the wedding itself, everything was handled flawlessly and professionally. Our wedding planner, Kathryn, was a true gem. She walked us... Read More through every step of the process, emailed answering all of my questions thoroughly and promptly, and effortlessly executed the many details on the wedding day. The food at seven-degrees is exquisite - we had many guests tell us that it was the best wedding food that they have ever tasted, and many more who commented that ours was the best wedding that they had ever been to. My husband and I will always remember our big day and appreciate how Kathryn and seven-degrees created our perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Cristina B

The service that we received from the [seven-degrees] team was 1st class. They made the wedding planning process extremely easy for us from the beginning to end. The venue itself was beautiful for our wedding ceremony and the reception. We had the ceremony on the rooftop and the... Read More ceremony inside. The weather was perfect and the setting was amazing for a 6pm start. We had about 130 guests at our wedding and they all have been raving about the setting, the food, the venue. Also, I believe we were their first same-sex marriage ceremony. Which made this extremely special for us. We wanted to be at a venue that was obviously gay-friendly and that would make us and our guests feel extremely comfortable. The staff during the process and the day of our wedding made us feel at home. I would recommend this team and venue to anyone! Thank you [seven-degrees] for an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Meghan D

The Seven Degrees team was absolutely the best! Kathryn was always there for the whole process when ever I needed her. The day of production team was awesome! Everyone was nice and brought everything together.

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Jane C

Where do I start? First, the winter decor at Seven Degrees is gorgeous! We had birch trees along the perimeter of the reception, hanging chandeliers and this beautiful chandelier laced entrance that just took my breath away! When I first walked into the reception room, I knew... Read More this was where I wanted to get married. The day of the wedding, the ceremony area looked beautiful, with the round lanterns and blush lighting and the reception room looked amazing--with the purple and blue uplighting and the winter decor! Everyone commented about how beautiful the space was and my husband and I both agree that the venue was just perfect for us! Now, on to Lauren--our out-of-this-world wedding coordinator! We met with her a few times to finalize all the details and she was really nice and easy to work with. The day of the wedding, she executed everything perfectly! It was so flawless I was not stressed for one second of the wedding day! The entire thing went off without a hitch and I know that it was because of Lauren's hard work! She is wonderful to work with and I can only hope that every bride gets a coordinator who is as organized and sweet!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Cheryl C

Cayla, Kathryn and the Seven Degrees team are AMAZING!! Words cannot describe how thankful I am for all their help and dedication. They made this entire process seamless and smooth. Everything was absolutely perfect! The wedding ceremony and reception were absolutely spectacular... Read More and more than we could have hoped for. The food was amazing! Even the vendors commented on their meals, that it was the best they every had. The service was outstanding! Several guests told us it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had attended. Thank you for our dream wedding! I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Mary G

Outstanding service. Good food. Guests still talking about the wedding months later.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We were so happy we chose 7 Degrees as our wedding venue! The coordinators were so friendly and helpful during the whole planning process. The venue is beautiful and we were able to make it our own with decor and lighting!! Highly recommended!!! Thank you 7 Degrees!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

We had our wedding reception here in April. We live in Northern CA, and despite having to plan from a distance, the staff at 7 Degrees made the entire process streamlined and easy. We managed to plan with the coordinators with just a few conference calls and 2 site visits. We... Read More appreciated that they were willing to work with our budget. The one negative that sticks out in my mind was the $500 cost for menu tasting. I would expect this to be part of any wedding venue package. We opted not to do the tasting given the cost and relied on recommendations of coordinators instead. The food turned out fine the day of our wedding but we would have preferred to be able to do a tasting without being charged for it. The venue itself is modern with lots of great technical features (sound system, lighting, flat screen TVs on walls). On the day of our wedding, the coordinators made sure the timeline was followed and transitions were seamless. All in all, it was an unforgettable day for us. Thank you 7 Degrees!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Eileen Y

I had my wedding here this past September, and to be quite honest, it was more than I could have imagined. My husband and I originally planned to have our wedding in November, but decided last minute to have it moved up. Seven-degrees was awesome about it! They worked with us on... Read More every single detail! From the moment we first went on a tour of the venue, to our departure on our wedding day, everything was perfect! The entire staff of Seven-Degrees was amazing. Professional, courteous, honest and trustworthy. I have to say that working with Katie in the beginning, to Cayla and Alyssa was such a wonderful experience. Our day of coordinator was Lauren. Terrific. Honestly, she handled everything! She was so genuine and sweet, that when it came to the day of, she felt like a good friend. Bravo to Seven-Degrees. You made one of the most important days of my life perfect!!!

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Diane N

[seven-degrees] was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding venue. Right when we got there for our first meeting we knew it was meant to be! The staff was always so nice and helpful yet so professional at the same time. They made us feel welcomed and that... Read More our wedding was actually important. The venue is great and convenient because it came with everything in house! Venue, food, flowers, lighting, and a wedding planner. We were so lucky to get Andi as our wedding coordinator. She was seriously the best thing that ever happened to us. She made everything I dreamed of come true. From every single detail to the T. It's like she read my mind! Andi was so cooperative and helpful. She was always there to help answer questions and give advice. She seriously made our wedding day flawless and easy! I was able to enjoy the day without worries because she took care of everything. If I could relive my wedding day, I definitely would because it was magically perfect at [seven-degrees].

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Vanessa R

Let me start by saying that I was planning two weddings for our families. One in Laguna Beach for my side and one in Long Branch NJ near to were my husband grew up. This is not an easy task for someone who hadn't never planned an event for more than 30 people. Needless to say I... Read More had a lot on my plate. Seven-Degrees took the vision for our wedding and blew it up! Everything was above and beyond. Seriously, above and beyond. I actually cried ( joyful tears) when I saw the reception space. I thought I had a pretty wedding and party coming, but they gave me the party of my dreams. The lighting, the food, the artwork, it was perfect. I was planning from the east coast so our phone conversations and only two in person meetings were what we had to work with. AND THEY NAILED IT! There were a few glitches, what wedding doesn't have them, and every step of the way Andi Gordon, was there. She not only answered my families questions over and over and over again (probably the same three questions) she smoothed out any chance of disappointment for me. Played buffer to our awful DJ (it happens) , she ran her butt off making sure my husband and I had a wonderful time and we did. Alyssa (I might have misspelled her name) did an amazing job on the flowers, they were stunning and more than I could have asked for. Everyone from the bartenders, the servers, to the clean up crew were so nice and accommodating they made our day that much more special. There were many more people involved and I may not remember their names, but THANK YOU. Thank you for going above and beyond to make our CA wedding so beautiful and memorable. I cant wait to see our pictures! I believe a truly wonderful crew starts with the person at the helm. Dora, you have an amazing crew and a stunning venue! Thank you so much for everything. xo

=) im happy

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Katerin Q

its ok

Our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Brianna J

When we were looking at venues for our wedding, Seven Degrees really stood out to us. It was unique and beautiful-not a typical hotel ballroom. Once we chose Seven Degrees for our reception space, we had a few meetings over the course of one year to plan and make sure all of the... Read More details for our big day were in order. The wedding coordinator that worked with us at Seven Degrees was so on top of things, I didn't have to worry about anything on the day-of my wedding. Once we arrived, we were blown away by how everything was decorated, the amazing food and service from the entire staff. We felt so special on our wedding day and are so happy we got to celebrate in our dream venue-Seven Degrees!

Laguna Beach

Reviewed on 2/02/2013 Briana B

Fantastic scenery! Loved every bit of it! Thank you!!!

Review of Seven Degrees by Stella H.

Reviewed on 1/05/2013 Stella H

Seven-Degrees was our ultimate wedding reception venue. There’s nothing but praise I have to say about the Seven-Degrees team. It was an amazing dream come true to be able to have our wedding reception at Seven-Degrees. Seven-Degrees was only our second venue that we visited... Read More and we know from the second we stepped foot on the venue that we just had to have our wedding reception at this location. My husband and I were impressed by the modern and contemporary feel of the venue. It’s located in a hidden spot on Laguna Canyon road and from the outside, you may not think there’s anything special with the location but once you start stepping in and noticing the details, the architecture, and the layout, you know how special the venue really is. The modern and artsy theme fit well with the feel of our wedding. When we left there from our visit and tour, my husband and I couldn’t stop thinking about Seven-Degrees and all that the venue had to offer for a wedding reception. We were blown away and the more we thought about the place, the more we realized we needed to have our reception there. The tour we had just impressed the heck out of us. It is such a versatile location and you can treat it as a blank canvas to do anything you want there with your reception. At the same time, they have all of the state-of-the-art technology that is ready to be incorporated into your reception to make the end result out-of-this-world. There are so many different layers and textures within the venue itself which makes for an awesome time and great photographs. You have endless opportunities to be creative with this space for your event. Click here for the rest of my review on Seven Degrees: http://allets888.blogspot.com/2013/01/full-review-of-seven-degrees.html

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Jennifer M

I was so pleased to have booked my wedding reception at Seven Degrees. They were very accommodating in making my special a day/night to remember. I will admit, this place cost us a pretty penny, but was worth every penny. Our guests loved the place and we received so many... Read More compliments on the decor as well as the food. I cannot wait to see our photos and video! you will not be disappointed with this place. Our coordinator Keviann was with me from beginning to end in helping me plan our day, and she did a phenomenal job!

Wonderful Place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Joelle D

The venue is beautiful and Elizabeth the wedding coordinator is the best. She goes above and beyond to make your wedding wonderful. La Palapa Del Mar is a hidden gem. All of my guests were amazed at how beautiful the Del Mar room was, It feels like you are in Europe. It is... Read More over looking the beach so your guests will enjoy a wonderful view of the ocean and a great sunset. The food is AMAZING! I would highly recommend if you are looking for a wedding venue to check the La Palapa Del Mar room out, and be sure to ask for Elizabeth! Joelle

wedding at seven degrees

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Lupe M

We decided on seven degrees because we did not want the conventional and traditional hotel ballroom, there's is an open space, modern type art gallery. Their sound system and lighting is awesome. Although having your wedding at seven degrees may not be cheap (just depends what... Read More it is you want), it is well worth it. They truly went above and beyond, service was exceptional, everyone raved about the food and service. Keviann was our coordinator and she and the rest of her colleagues really did an excellent job.

seven degrees

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Grace C

beautiful location but too small to hold a venuw

Wedding of my Dreams!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Cindy G

[seven-degrees] is incredible and I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else. The staff really took care of us and made sure to answer all our questions. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the wedding was and how much fun they had. The ceremony site was... Read More breath-taking- I am so glad I took a moment to look around at the beauty of everything before walking down the isle. The reception was amazing with all the lights and sound system. It made our DJ's job much easier and he was able to do video mixing...a huge PLUS!! I cannot wait to get the photos back - I know they will be amazing!!