Shadowbrook at Shrewsbury

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2010

1 Obre Place, Shrewsbury, NJ (732) 747-0200

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Danielle H

Everything was 100% PERFECT. After our wedding I even received a "thank you" card from one of our guests, because the food and service were both so good. My only complaint is that they are SO on top of it, they kicked us out on time for the next wedding while we were still... Read More having so much fun but I get it :)( they did have a wedding 1 hour later). .

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Deanna B

Just had our wedding on March 18 and could not have asked for anything more. From the very beginning, the staff at the Shadowbrook did everything they could to make sure we had the best day ever. Everyone was so professional and easy to work with. On the day of, our maitre d and... Read More bridal attendant were absolutely phenomenal, anticipating our needs before we even knew what we needed. And the food. Oh my. Beyond words. Everyone was floored by the cocktail hour and the dinner that followed was just as good, the only complaint we heard was that people were running out of room in their bellys to eat everything. They really did everything to make it a magical night and could not have asked for anything more.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Inna B

From our very first meeting until our wedding day, the staff at Shadowbrook has been the most professional and helpful in executing our wedding vision. Our guests were blown away by the amazing and endless food and the charm of the grounds. The maitre'd and bridal attendant were... Read More there helping the whole night run smoothly. We had booked an evening winter wedding in the oak room with cocktail hour in the other halls/rooms. It ended up being a very warm day and we were able to utilize the grounds for outdoor pictures. Would highly recommend The Shadowbrook for anyone looking for an elegant venue, incredible and plentiful food and drinks, and a stellar staff to execute your event!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Nicole D

We cannot even begin to express the appreciation we have for the owners and staff at Shadowbrook. If we were to choose 1 word to describe our wedding day it would be “magical”. Jimmy was an absolute pleasure to work with and really took the time to review all the details with us... Read More to ensure our wedding day was flawless. Dan and Mark were not only so helpful but so nice! The day before our wedding, November 17th, we received a phone call that they recommend our wedding ceremony be outside IN NOVEMBER (expected to be in the low 60s which was rare)! They were so confident it was the right choice they happily set-up the entire outside with flowers, heat lamps, and torches after it was already disassembled for winter. The thought and work they put into our ceremony was above and beyond! We so appreciated there every effort to make the day so memorable. The outside ceremony was simply breathtaking (they were right). Matt and Stephanie, OMG! They were SAINTS! They were always 10 steps ahead of us and knew what we were going to need or ask before we even did. Our bridal party (who have been in a ton of weddings) were in awe at how attentive they were the entire day. They were blown away! During the reception the staff was impeccable. My grandfather asked if we paid the staff extra to follow him around to make sure he was good (we did not pay extra). That is how GREAT the service was! Beyond the service and staff you will get the most amazing and high quality food there is to offer. Everything from the cocktail hour to the main course to the dessert was flawless. They even made special touches to fit our preferences like an IPA bar and gator bites! The venue itself was also gorgeous with the stunning details inside and out. As beautiful as this venue was it somehow still felt warm and inviting. We were absolutely BLOWN AWAY by how incredible our wedding was. It was above and beyond what we ever imagined. THANK YOU AGAIN from the bottom of our hearts for treating us like royalty and family. ~Nicole & Steven 11/18/16~

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Olivia R

One Word: INCREDIBLE. That is the best way to describe everything about this venue. We got married on 9/25/2016 and from the time we went to tour this place through the day of our wedding we couldn’t have been more thrilled with everything about, and everything involved in... Read More having our wedding here. Everything they said they would deliver they not only met our expectations but greatly exceeded them. On the day we booked our date, we were somewhat nervous that we’d “only” have 8-9 months to plan everything. Mark and Amy told us not to worry that they would help us find our vendors and be there to help us every step of the way. And when they followed through with that it just put our minds at ease that we were in good hands. We knew we could trust them and that’s important. Mark, Danny, Amy and the entire Shadowbrook staff are extremely professional, responsive, easy to work with and even though they are extremely busy, they do the little things and go the extra mile to make sure you feel important. They all came to see us on the day of our wedding and congratulate us. All of the little details they make sure to pay attention to and that’s before we ever talk about anything relating to the actual day of the wedding. So let’s get to that: first, the venue is absolutely gorgeous and the recently finished remodeling has given the place an extra touch of class. We had our ceremony and cocktail hour outside and it was simply stunning, we can’t wait to get our pictures back. The ballroom looked amazing and intimate. One other thing to point out is that a lot of brides and grooms don’t fully get to enjoy the experience of their big day because they’re running around busy, greeting guests, etc. Shadowbrook made sure that we got some time to ourselves to step back and enjoy it all and that was really appreciated. Quality of Service – unbelievable. Our guests are still raving about not only how much food there was at the cocktail hour, but also the quality of it. Some of guests told us it was the best food they’ve had at a wedding. During the reception, they have a dedicated server at every table meaning that no one went to long without a drink and didn’t always have to go up to the bar to get one. Everything about Shadowbrook and the staff is first class. We’d like to thank Mark, Danny, Amy, our Maitre D, bridal attendant, and entire Shadowbrook staff for making our day even better then we possibly could have imagined. We will be forever grateful.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Olivia R

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Olivia L

The Shadowbrook exceeded all of my expectations! From day one I felt taken care of. The food was amazing and all of my guests said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Our maitre'd took care of everything and made the nigh run smoothly (and my bridal attendant was... Read More super attendant). I enjoyed the entire night and was never worried about anything going wrong. Down to the smallest detail, the Shadowbrook was there to make sure you had a wedding night that was special to you and memorable for guests.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Amanda K

When we began venue searching, we came across Shadowbrook. We immediately fell in love with historical, Victorian charm. After a few ups and downs with changes being made to the venue, we couldn't be happier with the way our wedding turned out. Mark made sure we were happy... Read More every step of the way and went out of his way to learn about our food likes and dislikes. Brittany, our bridal attendant, and Matt, our Maitre d' were absolutely phenomenal. They were on top of everything the day of the wedding and made sure all of the pictures we wanted to take before the wedding were taken. They were a step ahead and made sure everything was perfect. The food was absolutely amazing. I generally do not enjoy food at weddings; however, the food was absolutely fantastic. The service was impeccable. We couldn't ask for a more beautiful, perfect venue. If we were given the opportunity to have our wedding again, we wouldn't change a thing! Shadowbrook is a truly one of a kind place!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kimberly B

I really do not know where to begin. Our experience with Shadowbrook was fantastic in every way. My husband and I could not have been happier with everything!! The planning process: Shadowbrook was so great during the entire process. Jana was always so helpful answering random... Read More questions we had (and we had quite a few), and it really put us at ease. Amy and Mark were also great when we were directed to them. Mark was also very helpful with the menu. The wedding day: Danny was so organized and again, put us immediately at ease. He was so professional, and we immediately felt confident that everything was under control. He worked with our vendors to make sure everything was set up correctly and would run seamlessly - which it did!! We are so grateful for all of his help and for taking all of the stress off of us! Brittany (the bridal attendant) was also incredible! She was by our side the entire day. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing! Every time we needed her for something she was there. My bridesmaids and I could not get over how helpful she was and how we would have been lost without her. Professional and so sweet, it was like she read our minds the entire day. Brittany, thank you so much for everything! Ceremony: We had our ceremony outside, and it was so beautiful. The garden is so well kept (which we knew from the first moment that we saw it). Cocktail hour: After the ceremony, Brittany brought my husband and me upstairs to the bridal suite while the guests and bridal party started downstairs. She brought up a wide selection of food just for us. We went down for the second half of cocktail hour where we got to mingle with our guests. I'm sure you can handle cocktail hour however you like, but we took Shadowbrook's suggestion and went up for the first half. It was such a memorable part of our night. We were glowing after the ceremony and it was so nice to take 30 minutes to just be alone with one another and take everything in! Also, once we got down to the cocktail hour, we were happily overwhelmed with seeing everyone and would probably not have had much food otherwise. So many of our guests said that the cocktail hour spread was remarkable; a few guests did not realize there was dinner afterward since there was just so much food! Reception: SO MUCH FUN and it just flew by. There was plenty of room for our band and still lots of room on the dance floor! (Side note: The ASAP band was incredible. The energy they brought to the reception was like nothing else - so many people told us they never saw so many guests up on the dance floor). The bar was regal and a fun spot for guests. The food and service was also great, as expected! After the wedding: We are still receiving compliments from guests RAVING about the wedding! It's such a great feeling to know our family and friends had such an amazing time. From the food and drinks, to the service, to the beautiful estate and grounds, we are still glowing!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Cara W

If I could pick one word to describe our wedding experience at the Shadowbrook, it would be phenomenal. When we got engaged in 2014 this was the first venue we looked at and instantly fell in love with the charm, and vintage elements of the early 20th century mansion. Amy was so... Read More helpful in booking our date and making sure any questions we had were answered. When new ownership took place, our experience became even more enhanced. Mark was thorough and took great care to ensure all the planning made our day flawless. He worked with us to draft a seating plan and menu options. On the day of our wedding Brittany, our bridal attendant helped us feel like royalty. She was extremely attentive to our needs, making sure we had champange and food in our bridal suite, she assisted with my veil and dress during pictures and was a life saver when a bit of make-up got on my dress. Our guests are still raving about the beauty, class and delicious food at the Shadowbrook! They will remain a family venue that we return to for years to come!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kate H

Words can not even begin to describe the experience that the Shadowbrook provides. My husband and I had our wedding at the Shadowbrook in July. I am the absolute hardest person to please and I am EXTREMELY particular. The Shadowbrook absolutely blew me away in terms of their... Read More service, attention to detail, and the quality of their food. I had booked with the original owners in June of 2014. And when I received the news of new ownership I was very nervous. The Shadowbrook is a very classic estate and has a very particular charm to it, I was nervous that under the new owner ship the renovations would cause the venue to lose that charm. I had periodically visited to see the updates and they were fantastic. The new owners helped restore the mansion in a way that made it 100 times better than it was when we first booked. The day of the wedding it was an absolute tortential downpour, the weather was horrible, but once every one was inside the cocktail hour that was quickly forgotten. The food was in such abundance and such high quality my guests were besides themselves. Room after room after room FILLED with every type of food you can imagine. Every type of h'ors dourves you could think of was passed. The ice luge with every type of liquor to chill your shot, the exquisite sushi display and the room filled with an Italian feast are just a FEW of the stations we had at our cocktail hour. The seated dinner was phenomenal, our guests could not believe how amazing every tasted. All of their food is such amazing quality. The most outstanding was the vienese hour. My guests were saying they walked into Willy Wanka's chocolate factory. Chocolate fountains, every type of cookie, cake, pastry and cordial was served. Crepes, waffles, ice cream and gelato carts, cotton candy, pop corn, just to name a few. It was a completely unreal experience. Aside from the absolute over the top phenomenal food, the service is exquisite. The Maitre Brittany was on another level as was the bridal attendant Stephanie. Everytime I turned around she had a fresh drink waiting for me and my husband. She had plates of every type of food offered at cocktail hour set aside for us so that we didn't miss anything, same for the vienese hour. The both of them were absolutely phenomenal and could not have provided better service. Each table in the ballroom had their own server. Our guests didn't need to leave their table, except of course to dance. The servers brought them their drinks, took their orders, brought them shots. What ever our guests wanted, the servers took care of it. I have never been to a wedding where the service was so on point and so accomodating for guests. The Shadowbrook at Shrewsbury knows how to host an event. The new owners worked with us to ensure all of our requests were met and went above and beyond to make sure that we were pleased. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't go anywhere else. This venue and the owners are top notch. I am praying that a friend gets married there so I can go back and experience it all over again. The grounds and gardens are beautiful and had it not been a monsoon outside we would have had our cocktail our and photos outside. This venue is so gorgeous and has so much to offer. It truly wish we could do it all over again!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Lara C

We booked the Shadowbrook back in October 2014 with the original owners. I loved the vintage look and feel. Also, my parents had their reception there back in 1979 so the history behind it really attracted us to the venue. When I found out about the new owners, I was definitely... Read More concerned that those details that I fell in love with would be taken away. For the two years leading up to our wedding day, we would often visit to see the progression of the changes. By the time we got married in June 2016, the renovations had subsided and we were so impressed. The updates were definitely necessary but enhanced all those feelings I felt the first time we saw the venue back in 2014. The new owners still kept that old world charm but brought the Shadowbrook to life. On the day of our wedding, we had the most perfect weather. Our ceremony/cocktail hour were outside and everything surpassed our expectations. The food was absolutely PHENOMENAL and the service was out of this world. Danny made us feel like celebrities and made sure that everything went perfect that day. My bridal attendants were so helpful and attentive and really took any stress away. The operations of this venue are absolutely impeccable. The staff worked so well together and really made sure it was the perfect day. Our friends and family are still raving about it!! It was the best day of our lives and we cannot thank the staff enough for helping our dreams become a reality.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 E H

Our guests' experience mattered more to us than our own, and they were THRILLED! We received so many compliments on the food, place, and service. Everyone commented about how beautiful the mansion and grounds looked - "like a dream"! Everything was meticulously maintained and... Read More nothing short of spectacular (note they've refreshed much of the place, including stunning marble floors). As for food, most people enjoyed cocktail hour so much, they couldn't even finish their dinners - although everyone took at least a bite and commented that the food was top notch. We were also stuffed from cocktail hour so couldn't eat much but made it a point to try everything on our table and loved it all. Our salads were crisp and fresh, mains absolutely delicious, and each dish just looked fabulous! We were in our suite for most of cocktail hour so checked in with our guests (especially outspoken family members :)) on food variety and speed of service - amazing feedback all around. As for service, our guests were pleasantly surprised by the level of attention - one of my husband's friends joked that as he turned around during dinner to look at something beyond his table, one of the servers rushed to check if he needed anything. This is exactly what I wanted to hear from my guests! We also had a fantastic experience working with everyone, starting with amazing Amy! The very sweet and generous owner met with us early on during planning finalization to tie out some details and share advice - very detail oriented and helpful, even advised on dietary restrictions by dish! We met with Maitre D Jerry a few days before the wedding to drop off wedding items and review the final plan - we LOVED him! Very easy to deal with and insightful - took care of every detail and all of our requests (surprise for groom mid-reception, add'l groom's dessert with special service instructions, etc.). Jerry managed the whole event and staff flawlessly. Similarly, bridal attendant Brittany was Super Woman - she took her job very seriously (and sweetly!) and took incredible care of us throughout the day. We were in our suite after the ceremony for most of cocktail hour and she made sure to bring up multiple rounds of food so we can try most dishes (impossible to try all upstairs) + emergency spot cleaning when I spilled some food :). She shadowed us throughout the night, making sure we looked perfect for all photos and didn't need a thing. At the end of the night, she packed everything for us and made our families' jobs so much easier! Fantastic service all around - we couldn't have picked a better venue and team!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Nicole P

Our wedding at the Shadowbrook in August of 2015 was above and beyond what we could have ever imaged! We booked our wedding around the time of the change in ownership, and were incredibly pleased with the professional and helpful staff. The already gorgeous grounds and... Read More building were transformed into a more modern take on this historic estate between our first trip there and our wedding day. Our ceremony was performed on-site in gorgeous gardens which transformed into a backdrop of our monogram for the guests to view from the reception. The cocktail hour was overflowing with spectacular displays of food and drinks, and our guests marveled at how delicious and perfect everything was. We were able to quickly take care of pictures and our bridal assistant Brittany made sure that we had time to ourselves in our bridal suite to sample EVERY bit of food that our guests were dining on. We then joined our guests towards the last half of the cocktail hour, and neither us or our guests wanted it to end! Our reception was held in the Oak Room, which was newly outfitted with marble floors to replace the carpeting that was previously there. Our florist worked with the Shadowbrook closely to cover the chandeliers in flowers, and to outline the room with tea lights to create the classic warm feeling room that I had envisioned. The reception was again full of delicious foods, from the appetizers to the desserts. There is no shortage of food, and to top it off, the food is some of the best I have ever had at a wedding. The caring staff including Brittany, Danny, Jerry and Mark made sure to make us feel like they were as invested in the success of our event as if it were their own wedding. There were no issues, no complaints, nothing I would have changed about the day. I couldn't be happier with our decision to hold both our ceremony and our reception at the Shadowbrook and would highly recommend it to everyone looking for a wedding venue in NJ.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 danielle i

We decided to go look at Shadowbrook because we knew people that have got married at The Venetian as well as Seasons and were blown away by their service and great food. When we heard the same owners bought Shadowbrook we knew we had to go look! The renovations were being... Read More started when we went and they still had a lot to do. Mark told us everything would be done by the time we got married and he was right. It looks amazing, such a great transformation. Mark and Yana were such a pleasure to work with! When we arrived at Shadowbrook we were greeted by Brittany and Danny. I can not say enough about both of them they were beyond amazing!! Amazing venue, staff and service! We could not of picked a better place to get married.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Marian V

We got married in Shadowbrook on Sunday April 3, 2016. Hands down the best wedding we can ever imagine. Even our guests kept raving about Shadowbrook and up until now we still get feedback how it was the best wedding ever. It had the charm that we were looking for. We wanted... Read More something cozy, has that old world charm, classy and different from all the other wedding venues in New Jersey. We booked with the previous owners of Shadowbrook so when we heard that it was sold we were worried but our apprehensions went away when we found out the owners of Venetian took over. They did such an amazing job with the renovations. The place now has more glitz and glam with the old world charm which exactly fit our style and exactly what we were looking for. The place is perfect! The grounds were gorgeous and I'm so happy that even if it was cold and windy we were still able to take gorgeous pictures outside. We are so thankful to Mark and Danny coz they thought and gave us the downstairs room for our ceremony since our wedding band needed more than an hour and a half to set up at the oak room. Even if I had hoped for an outside ceremony, our inside ceremony turned out to be perfect as well. Now the food!! Best wedding food ever! I'm saying this not because it is our wedding but we have been to many weddings before but this is by far the best. Me and my husband are certified foodies so trust me on this one. Our guests were blown away by the food during our cocktail hour. It was overflowing with amazing food. It had anything and everything you can think of. Amazing display and passed hors d'oeuvre. I had chateaubriand for dinner and it was perfectly cooked like how i want it, medium rare, tender and flavorful. The vintage bar is one of my favorites! They kept the look which we love. We enjoyed the bar and so did our guests. ;) Lastly, at the end of the day it's the service that matters the most. Brittany was an amazing bridal attendant. She made me feel comfortable right away, knows exactly what she's doing and I wasn't wrong when i trusted the she has all our needs under control. Danny is great to work with also. He is available for us at all times and he is an expert at what he does. Jana and Amy are also great. I would hear back from them right away whenever I have questions and concerns. They are easy to get in touch with and made me feel at ease from the day we booked up until our wedding day. We are very pleased and very much satisfied with our experience. We had the wedding of our dreams at the Shadowbrook.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Heather B

From the second that we walked into Shadowbrook, we knew we had found our venue. The entire place is stunning, matching old world charm with careful updates. During the planning process we worked with Amy and Dan, both of whom were extremely helpful, not to mention friendly.... Read More All of our questions were answered, and all of our special requests were accommodated. Now, 2 weeks after our wedding, we are still having people reach out to us to say that we had the best wedding they have ever been to and they want to have their weddings at Shadowbrook. The abundance and quality of the food was incomparable. The cocktail hour was spread throughout multiple rooms, and everything was delicious. The service was that of a 5 star restaurant, and the Viennese hour, which opened with a fire show, is making my mouth water just thinking about it. I also have to thank Brittany, our bridal attendant. She was phenomenal. She anticipated needs I didn't even know I had until she had addressed them. And Dan, our Maitre'D ensured that everything ran like clock work. When I was disappointed that we couldn't have the ceremony outside as we had planned, due to weather, Dan set-up our sweetheart table under the chuppah, which looked stunning. The only critique I would offer is that we were only allowed to arrive 2 hours early for pictures. I was concerned this wouldn't be enough time, and I was right. So my suggestion to anyone who books the Shadowbrook (which I can't urge you enough to do) would be to ask to come earlier, unless you aren't doing a first look. Then it shouldn't matter.

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Megan P

We spent an amazing night at Shadowbrook celebrating the baptism of our godson. The service was absolutely amazingly from start to finish! Anything we asked for was immediately satisfied by the staff. Everyone was extremely attentive the entire night. I especially want to... Read More recommend Jerry, Matt, and Stephanie who went out of their way to make our event extra special and stress-free. Such great service I just had to recommend it!!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Meghan Y

My husband and I cannot express how much we LOVED the Shadowbrook. We booked under the previous owners and were a little hesitant when we received the email telling us there were new owners. We met with Danny and Mark and were blown away. They made sure our day was going to... Read More go perfect, and it did. Communication was easy, and we always received a quick response. Our maitre'd Jerry was phenomenal. He ran the show and did a fabulous job. Our bridal attendant Brittany was awesome!! She brought us food from cocktail hour up to the bridal suite to make sure my husband and I ate before we mingled with our guests; she made sure we always had a cold drink in our hand; she helped change my shoes and help me to the bathroom! Our guests are still raving about our wedding. The food was fantastic, cocktail hour was amazing. We cannot recommend the Shadowbrook enough!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Chris M

A simple review truly cannot incorporate the sheer happiness The Shadowbrook brought to my now wife and I on our wedding day. But we will give it a shot. A little over a year ago we booked The Shadowbrook with the previous owner and couldn’t have been any happier or excited... Read More to begin the planning process. A couple months in we found out that the venue was sold to new owners. My fiancé and I reluctantly went in to meet the new owners/management and were told of all these new plans they had to “update The Shadowbrook”. The problem we had was we loved the venue as is and really didn’t want to see it changed. That day Mark and Amy asked us to simply trust them and that we wouldn’t be disappointed. The Shadowbrook BLEW AWAY our expectations. FOOD: The cocktail hour was unbelievable. The amount of food, the quality of food and the presentation of food truly left us speechless. Everywhere we looked there was something else. As we walked around every guest could not stop raving about the variety different stations set up. If you name it they had it. The cocktail hour set HIGH expectations and the seated dinner met those expectations. Salad and crab cake were delicious, entrees were all cooked to perfection. Entrée of the night was the Chilean Sea bass. Food was all served hot and cooked to perfection, which sometimes can be a challenge when serving that many people. Then came the after party…after a couple drinks what’s better than egg sandwiches, sliders, hotdogs, pizzas, disco fries, ice cream sandwiches? Food beginning to end was 5 out of 5 stars. SERVICE: The quality of food was truly matched by the quality of service. Mark and his staff rocked. Exceeded all of our expectations. Drinks were always full, everything was immaculately clean and food was constantly being served. Staff was unbelievably friendly and accommodating. A special thanks to Jerry, the Maitre D’ and Brittany, The Bridal Attendant. Jerry put on a show managing the evening. Everything ran like clockwork and completely allowed my fiancé and I to relax. He couldn’t have been any more organized, accommodating and friendly. Brittany stole the show. From the second we walked into the door until the second we left she didn’t give us the opportunity to ever have the need to ask for anything. My fiancé and I honestly cannot say enough great things about her. Anything and everything we needed she gave. She was so sincere and helpful throughout the entire day. She is the type of person that a Bride and Groom could only dream about having to help out the day of their wedding. ATMOSPHERE: When we first booked The Shadowbrook we really thought we found the venue of our dreams. We were wrong…the NEW and IMPROVED Shadowbrook became the venue of our dreams. The grounds/gardens were immaculate, the fall décor inside and outside gave that warm touch and the new renovations to floors and hall ways really cleaned the place up. It looks amazing! Cannot wait to see what else they have in store. My wife and I hope down the road that we are invited to a wedding at The Shadowbrook just to experience the day all over again. We would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. We sincerely wish every bride and groom could experience the service, hospitality and experience we did. Again a special thanks to Mark (especially for all those pumpkins), Amy, Jana, Jerry and Brittany. You guys made this a day we will NEVER forget.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Our daughter was married at Shadowbrook on a picture perfect Friday night in September. We could not have imagined such a spectacular night. The atmosphere, food, service and attention to detail was beyond words. The new owners have made some tasteful changes to the facility... Read More making the place even more beautiful. Our daughter felt at ease the whole evening and got to enjoy her special day not having to worry about a thing. A special thanks to her bridal attendant, Brittany who followed her around all evening attending to her every need. Jerry, who was in charge of our event, was fantastic. He attended to all the details during the evening, was very personable and made sure everything went like clockwork. The wedding was beyond our expectations, from the outside wedding ceremony and elegant outdoor cocktail hour to the classy reception in the Oak Room. Our guests have been calling to tell us it was the best wedding they have ever attended. They all raved about the delicious food, the service and mostly how beautiful the venue was. Thanks to Danny and Mark, the new owners for making Shadowbrook such a luxurious venue . We would highly recommend this venue if you are looking for a place to have your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Lauren G

Our wedding reception was held at the Shadowbrook 3 weeks ago and the compliments are still rolling in! It was certainly an extraordinary wedding affair and the most memorable night of our lives. Amy, our wedding coordinator, was so helpful throughout the entire process and... Read More was always available to answer any and all of our questions. Although we were concerned with the shift in ownership after we booked the venue, she made us feel comfortable and definitely helped make the transition an easy one. She did an amazing job in helping us coordinate such an amazing wedding. Everything was delicious, presentation was gorgeous, and the grounds and ballroom were impeccable. We also received amazing service from the Maitre D, Jerry, and the Bridal Attendant, Brittany. Anything we needed, they were one step ahead of us! All I can say was we had the time of our lives and we wanted to thank Mark, the new owner, for helping make the wedding of our dreams a reality.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Ashley S

I had no idea that Shadowbrook had been taken over by the Venetian until we went in for an unexpected appointment one evening, which had my husband and I very hesitant. What was very worrisome at first ended up being the best thing that could've ever happened for us. The... Read More management and staff throughout the last 2 months of our wedding made it the least bit stressful and it could not have turned out more perfect. Our contract was honored with a few unexpected but very generous upgrades and we were so blown away by how attentive all the staff was the day of our wedding. The maitre de was unbelievable, nothing went unnoticed and we never had to go out of our way for anything. We could not have been happier with the way our wedding turned out, it was truly a dream come true. I highly recommend Shadowbrook and their fantastic new ownership for any bride & groom looking to host their dream wedding. Thank you SO much!!!

Great day!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Kimberly C

My special day was stress free thanks to the professionals at Shadowbrook. They took care of everything, so I didn't have to worry. They were accommodating, as I brought my own decorations for both inside and out, as well as centerpieces. Friends and family loved the cocktail... Read More hour, they raved about how much food they got. The dance floor was the perfect size, even with an 8 piece band.

A PERFECT MATCH

Reviewed on 1/16/2015

Review My wedding occurred on October 12, 2014 and my guests are still raving about it! From the first moment I walked through their doors, Shadowbrook exceeded all my expectations! The surroundings are beautiful, the food is exceptional, and the entire staff was professional... Read More and courteous! A special thanks to Linda and Jana who made themselves readily available and assisted me in so many ways, making me feel like my wedding was their priority! Also, to Leona, George and Ellen who were extremely attentive and accommodating to me, as well as all of my guests! I can only say WONDERFUL things about EVERY ASPECT of my experience with Shadowbrook and give the highest recommendation! They were a "PERFECT MATCH" for us!