Sheraton Dallas Hotel

Dallas, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Plan Your Event in Downtown Dallas

Make your special moment come alive. Experience our dedicated staff and vibrant location in the heart of downtown Dallas. Whether you’re planning an intimate affair or an event for 1200, we will help make your dreams come true.

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

400 N Olive St, Dallas, TX (214) 303-4117
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Laura S

From accommodating small children to grandparents and vegans, the Sheraton Dallas did a first class job with our daughter's wedding. Amazing food (reception dinner and brunch and even sandwiches for the prep day), comfortable rooms for our out of town guests, a pool, and... Read More astounding views from the 38th floor Chaparral Ballroom made this a winner on every count. Special kudos to team leader for our event, Rhonda Robinson, and thanks to many others.

Fantastic location for ceremony and reception!

Reviewed on 3/04/2013 Kimberly G

Brenda Castillo and her team are amazing. They were so flexible and accommodating and the entire wedding was more perfect than we could have hoped. All of our photos in and around the venue came out so well. We couldn't be more pleased with the Sheraton for our pre-ceremony,... Read More ceremony, reception, and post-reception needs!

Good rooms BUT

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Deborah W

The rooms were fine, but I had to personally come up to the hotel to show that the guests were in my wedding block. It was very frustrating.

Sheraton Dallas Hotel - My Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Rosita S

The Sheraton Dallas Hotel is the Best venue for a wedding in Downtown Dallas! We got married September 8, 2012 and continue to get compliments on the venue itself with the gorgeous views from our reception ballroom and the terrace connected to room which we used for our... Read More ceremony. The guests also all mentioned how the food was delicious! From the appetizers to the entree, they were impressed how consistent it was. We had 260 guests, so quality with those numbers is difficult to achieve, but they did it. The backbone behind it all, was Brenda Castillo. She was amazing!! The person from our wedding party in charge of putting together each individual guests placecards and seating chart left it to the last minute. I was supposed to walk down for the Ceremony at 7:15 and at 7:06 everyone was still trying to mark the placecards. Before I could ask a groomsman to go upstairs and set these up, Brenda said she would take care of it! She gae us great ideas through out the process and was a pleasure to work with. The Sheraton was also able to easily accomodate and block off the number of rooms which we requested without a problem. My husband and I shopped around for a great value, but more importantly for a venue in which we did not feel claustrophic, and the Chaparral Room was it! We knew right when the elevator doors opened and we stepped out! If we were to do it all over again, we would choose the same place in a heartbeat!

Great reception venue, with some mistakes

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 Michelle P

Overall my husband and I thought it was the best reception ever!! The venue itself looked stunning, and the food and beverage were all delicious! We did have a few issues with a member of the staff throwing away my bridal bouquet which had a pin from my Grandmother on it. Also... Read More the staff members began cleaning up before the reception was over, but we were able to solve any issues we had with our Sheraton coordinator, Brenda Castillo, who worked wonders to make our special day so perfect! Definitely would recommend :)

Amazing Atmosphere for Celebration

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Arrica H

Love, love, love!! From the 2nd floor Atrium where we held our ceremony to the 38th floor Chaparral Ballroom, the Sheraton Dallas provided us the view of the city that we wanted as a backdrop for our wedding celebration. Brenda Castillo was amazing in helping us feel comfortable... Read More with the many details involved with our day. Our menu selections were beautifully prepared, and most importantly, hot and fresh! If you have a lot of out of town guests, the Sheraton is perfect! Guest rooms were heavily discounted and all of our travelers were grateful of having downtown Dallas right at their fingertips and being able to simply “take the elevator home” after a long evening of celebration. Hands down I could not have asked for a better venue experience!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 Danielle M

Great food, Great view , decent service. This hotel is impressive but they really do alot of business with corp company's and the menu cost is expensive .