She.we Studio

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Arizona, Los Angeles and Worldwide

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Neely R

Shelley Welander and she.we studio could not have done a better job! I have never seen more gorgeous pictures in my life! Shelley and her team worked hard to capture every magical moment perfectly. Then she took the time to carefully look through every single photo and edit each... Read More one to perfection. She shared the photos through an online sharing album, and also sent a CD! She was such a joy to work with! I will forever cherish the memories she captured so beautifully. She helped to make my day perfect!

The BEST you can get!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Shannon K

We absolutely LOVED She.we Studio for both videography and photography! Not only are both Shelley and Cam so outstanding in what they do, they are honestly some of the coolest people you'd ever want to meet...and frankly, you'd WANT them at your wedding! They are so... Read More professional, so kind, so efficient, so smart, so top-notch...seriously, just hire them. You won't be sorry. I love them. I honestly do...and my videos and photos came out so crazy beautiful...they truly KNOW what they're doing and know how to capture you. You will get the best of you and your loved ones on your most special day and you'll have it in the most awesome way for years and years to come. Hire. Them. You're welcome. : )

Beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sari G

Shelley and Cam were amazing to work with. My wedding planner Louise Thomas helped us find Shelley and we could not be more appreciative. We were living in Chicago and planning a destination wedding in Tucson. We flew out for an engagement session and Shelley described it as a... Read More dress rehearsal for the real deal. She picked fun and creative settings for the photos. We practiced different poses and facial expressions during the shoot. Through that session, my husband and I formed a great relationship with Shelley. The wedding day was even better. Shelley was great at keeping the wedding party and family organized during the day to make sure that we got through all of the pictures that we wanted to. I could not have asked for a better photographer or better pictures from our special day. We look at them over and over again and thank Shelley for creating a life long record of the most important day of our lives.

Desert Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Abby D

My husband and I got married at The Gallery Golf Club in Tucson, AZ and Shelley was without a doubt our best vendor on the day of our wedding. She and her husband, Cam, were attentive and flexible and we couldn't be happier with our photos! Everything went smoothly and when the... Read More speeches ran longer than we anticipated, Shelley was there to capture everything and was still able to get all of the shots we requested despite the timeline change. I would definitely recommend her to capture your special day!

Happy bride

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Monica S

We absolutely loved working with Sheeley at!! Shelley is amazing and captured such awesome pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime!

Exceptional Team

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Shelley & Cam were so wonderful & fun to work with! We love our photos & wedding video so much - they were able to capture every moment of our big day perfectly! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional photographer & videographer.

The photographer of our dreams!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Liz S

Shelley did an amazing job of capturing every detail from our special day. She knew exactly the style of photography we wanted and due to her amazing versatility, she was able to deliver to perfection. Not only are her photos stunning, but working with Shelley is a dream- she is... Read More funny and enthusiastic throughout the entire process. We could not relive the wedding of our dreams without Shelley. It was the most important decision we made, and we are so grateful we chose She.We Studio.

best in tucson!

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Deanna M

Shelley and Cam were amazing!!! They are so talented, sweet, fun and energetic! I couldn't ask for a better photo and video team! They went above and beyond what was expected of them, and really worked with us and our wedding budget. Shelley's ability to capture great moments,... Read More and her editing style are remarkable. Shelley truly cares about her brides and wants to make them happy! She worked hard the entire night to make sure she captured every moment for us. My husband and I are camera shy but Shelley made us feel comfortable in front of the camera on our wedding day. I am so happy that I went with She.We photography, she is definitely the best in Tucson!!! Book early because she is so popular! Thanks Shelley!!!!

Videography & Photography by Sheley & Cam!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Jacque F

An amazing duo! I could not be more happy with the ease, energy, and talent of this couple. Our videos are fun and original, and our photos captured the candid to the 50-person family photo shot - and all done perfectly! I contacted them late in the wedding planning, for... Read More a holiday weekend wedding date - Sunday, December 29, 2013 at 4:30. Shelley did a quick engagement photo shoot days before the big day - a must-do to get comfortable with being photographed as a couple! So nice of them to accept our business on later notice than I'd hoped! They made sure to get in our huge amount of family pictures right after the wedding and then hustle us over to the golf course at the country club a mile away and catch the sunset photos of my husband and I during the guests' cocktail hour. Obviously an investment of both a videographer and a photographer may seem like a lot - but to be able to remember and watch your most favorite day over and over again - it is worth it (especially for how much may spend on that day-you want to be able to re-live it!) Both through photos and videos! I think videos are the future so it may not seem important now, but photos don't keep people's attention like they used to! So- for two people who are so fun to spend time with on your wedding day - and are all-around professional and experienced - choose She.We Photography & Videography. Thank you Shelley & Cam!!!

Amazing wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Emily V

I loved working with She.We Studio! Shelley is awesome and so on top of things. She knows weddings and she knows Tucson too. She was basically my wedding planner as she has so much experience :) She was the first vendor I hired and worked alongside me every step of the way.... Read More Plus, my pictures are beautiful and I have so many to choose from!

Thanks for all your amazing work

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

On my special day I was very concerned about having a great photographer and videographer. I decided I would give up things just to have Shelley and Cam with She.we. Choosing them to do our wedding was the best decision we made. The pictures and videos turned out amazing. They... Read More both are so talented and really give so much to there clients. They work so well together and make you feel so comfortable. They both have such a passion for what they do and there work shows that. Plus they are so fun to be around. I am very greatful that I was able to have them capture the most special moments of my wedding day.

great product and service

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Cam from She.we was very easy and fun to work with. He listened to your needs and budget and built a custom package for us that met our needs. The final products were awesome and very professional. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

K&G - Old Hollywood Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Kate F

Our final product is absolutely stunning - the photos captured the day! Shelley worked with us to understand what we wanted and executed our theme. This part is so important because it means as a bride you don't have to stress the day of. Shelley is so talented and creative,... Read More she understands your vision. Her black and white photos were particularly stunning. She put us at ease on the day of the wedding addressing our insecurities and resulting in better photos of everyone, as well as, superior quality. We felt so fortunate that she was part of our day. Additionally, Cam's camera footage was just amazing. In tandem, they are an amazing team and sync to capture the best elements in stills and video. The video is so creative and is what our children will watch. The edited version is amazing work. Initially, I was adverse to video but after seeing Cam's work we knew we needed the video as well. Shelley and Cam are so great to work with and once you get to know them you would like them to be wedding guests. They are great people and extremely talented. I can't say enough how beautiful our photos and videos are.

She.We Photography is THE BEST!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

If you want to have AMAZING photos of your special day, then you most certainly want to work with Shelley at She.We Studio. She is just incredible at what she does. She makes things fun and flirty but also knows exactly what to say to that one person who's not looking at the... Read More camera or whose pose it totally off. She's a lighting genius and makes sure that every moment that is special to YOU is captured. I have a blended family and had envisioned our "Family Dance" for months leading up to the wedding. I didn't know how photos were going to turn out or what to expect because we had planned to dance in a circle. Somehow Shelley captured our joy and love in one perfect picture. We were able to use it for our thank you cards and it helped to make the event feel that much more full circle. Since the day itself is such a whirlwind, make sure that you get a photographer that can bring it all back to you (and your memory) through pictures. She.We is your studio! Don't hesitate call them today! They do videography too.

Fantastic Husband/Wife Duo!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Jill N

Cam & Shelley were WONDERFUL additions to our August 30th wedding The JW Marriott Starr Pass. This husband/wife duo were friendly, accommodating & most of all - easy to work with. We cannot wait to see their finished work! Tucson is lucky to have this talented team in the area... Read More as I'm sure they are few & far between. Thanks again Cam & Shelley!! We cannot wait to see the finished photos & videos!

October 2013 AZ Wedding

Reviewed on 9/02/2014

I chose She.we Studio first and foremost because they had done photography and videography for a wedding of a friend of a friend and I thought the quality of the photos and moments were absolutely amazing. They were on the more expensive side, however I called other... Read More photographers and the extra couple hundred dollars for She.we studio seemed worth it based on the amazing work I saw. I did engagement photos, wedding photos, and wedding video. All of the photos were absolutely beautiful, and the video was beautiful too. The downsides were the turn around time of getting them back, which took almost 3 months (and a little bit longer for video). Also, I hardly got any photos or video of my extended family members that were inside the reception (however that could be my fault for not suggesting to doing more family photos inside the reception). Another thing was the video had much less footage than I expected. Overall, the quality of the pictures were great, awesome moments were captured, but there was a few places that could've been improved, especially when paying top dollar.

you will regret not getting them!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Mayra Idali G

Shelly is not only an outstanding photographer but a fabulous person. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable for your big day! She is fun, professional and truly an artist with her camera! Book her in advance so you can have the best there is! The only regret... Read More I have is not booking Cam for videography!

Beautiful Forever Memories

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Lindsey B

My husband and I could not be happier with the quality of our wedding pictures and videos. We proudly display the photos all over our home and have showed everyone our videos! I would recommend Shelley and Cam to anyone. They make you feel like close friends and that makes your... Read More big day so easy and stress free! Thanks Shelley and Cam, you're amazing!

True Artists

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Colleen L

Shelley and Cam are masters of their craft. It was important to us to connect with a photo/video team that understood our modern design aesthetic. As a team they are so gracious and warm. They immediately make you feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. Cam... Read More directed and filmed a feature film for our wedding night to show our guests in lieu of a ceremony. The film was viewed on the Rialto Theatre's big screen and Cam executed every detail flawlessly. The photos we received from Shelley were exactly what we wanted- just the right amount of soft and dreamy, but also edgy and editorial. True works of art!

Great Photo and Video

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Amanda P

Shelley and Cam provided great service for us! Luckily we were able to book them after our other photo/video people turned out to be a total scam. They took great engagement pictures prior to our wedding. Then the day of, they were present to capture all the before moments and... Read More stayed until the very end. Our guests noticed how great they were at being there for every moment and capturing small details like handmade decor items as well. They really want to make you happy. I am so glad we found them and we can't wait to see our amazing pictures and video.

Malibu wedding

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 claire b

We were so lucky to meet Shelly and Cam at another friends wedding where they took gorgeous photos and video of us even though they were guests! When we got engaged our first wedding planning decision was to hire them. They were fantastic from capturing natural playful... Read More engagement photos to somehow being everywhere on the big day to capture little moments while blending in with the party. The finished images are breathtaking! Our highest recommendations!!

She.We Studio

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Lauren H

My husband and I had She.We Studio do our engagement photos, engagement video, wedding photos, and wedding video. They turned out so amazing! They went above and beyond our expectations. Cam and Shelley made us feel really comfortable during the whole experience. They were... Read More incredibly professional and so fun! I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

There was not one moment of our special day which Shelley did not capture. Her energy, enthusiasm and ability to work a crowd make her an exceptional photographer. Her vision of the world the through her lens is breathtaking and I am so grateful to have had met this talented... Read More woman!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Valorie H

Shelley was the perfect photographer! She was fun, energetic and creative. She brought out the best of my normaly camera shy husband and the end result produced breathtaking photos. I'd recommend her to anyone. I rate her betting 5 stars in my book!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Nicole D

We loved She.We Studio! We had a great time shooting our engagement and wedding photos with them. They worked with us on price and were very enthusiastic during the shoots. The pictures turned out very well. The only thing is that it took a long time for us to get our photos... Read More back after the wedding, but part of the reason for that is because we had taken a trip out of the country and were unreachable for about a month, and took time to decide on our favorites for prints and such. The end products were well worth the wait :)