One of a kind bartending experience!

Looking for something unique to add to your special day? We are serving up cocktails out of a vintage camper! Our camper comes equipped with two beer coolers, ice bin, two tap draft system and a sink for displaying wines and champagnes. We have professional and experienced bartenders sure to show your guests a great time. Not up for the camper or have an indoor wedding? You can hire us just to bartend. Have questions? Shoot us an email and we'll get right back to you.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Columbus, OH Have Party, Will Travel.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017

The greatest addition you could add to any event or party! I'm obsessed with short & stout and Lehne & Dallas are so much fun! They served a wedding of 100 people and did an amazing job! The cocktails were so tasty(they nailed the cilantro jalapeño margaritas) & the mobile bar... Read More is super cute & photographs extremely well. It was the perfect edition to my best friends wedding.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jennica W

They served at our wedding yesterday and they made our event such a special experience! They were the talk of the event and truly know how to make delicious cocktails. If you're thinking about hiring them for your event, do it! It will be one of the best decisions you'll ever... Read More make.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Kimberly L

If I could give them more than 5 stars I would. They were amazing! We were their first event and we threw 200+ people at them, and they handled it like champs! And the bar is so cute! Lehne is so personable all your guests will even love her. So amazing. Made my wedding much... Read More better.

Lehne & Dallas

Hey! Glad you found us, we're a husband and wife team that enjoy mixing up cocktails just as much as we enjoy drinking them. You won't regret having our team serving some awesome drinks at your event. We're fun, laid back, professional but most importantly we are here to make your day perfect! You should really get to know us, so send us an email sometime- we would love to chat.