Elegant Booths for Exceptional Events

Not your typical photo booth. Give your guests an experience they'll never forget; build excitement at your wedding with a ShutterBooth. Guests enjoy the spontaneity of posing for pictures and revealing their true personalities. Capture unforgettable moments and create lasting memories with photo st

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

3200 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV (702) 823-3659

So much fun and a great experience overall!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Joan S

We used ShutterBooth for our wedding reception and it was the hit of the party! Our experience with everyone there was fantastic. Mark, Dawn, Sarah, and Maria were all great to work with. Even the owner, Todd, thanked me for using them, which was a really nice touch. From our... Read More first contact to the very last photo of the reception, everything went amazingly smooth. I can’t say enough about the professionalism of ShutterBooth’s team. They were so flexible, too. I changed times twice and I actually was able to design my own photostrip logo. Sarah worked with me to make it look perfect! Our guests LOVED taking fun photos and the guestbook we have is a wonderful keepsake of the evening. Plus, the fact that we got a CD with every single photo on it afterwards was amazing! I was able to use those photos in other memory books of my own, as well as share them with friends who wanted larger prints made. Maria was such a fun hostess and I am so happy that we went with Shuterbooth. It was worth every penny and our guests are still raving about how much fun they had using it. I can’t recommend ShutterBooth enough. They’re the best!

A Must Have!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Daisy H

I loved having Shuterbooth at my wedding. All of our guests had a blast taking silly pictures and they even put together a memory book and had it in our hands the night of our wedding. We love having a copy of all the photos taken that night as a fun guestbook memento. I... Read More was also impressed by how quickly they were able to put the pictures online for all the guests to view - only 3 days! And the wedding logo that Todd put together on the bottom of all the strips was gorgeous; the colors and font were spot on. If you want to have a book full of hilarious pictures and a fun addition to an event, get a photo booth!!!

Awesome!!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2012 Devyn M

My mother hired ShutterBooth for my wedding and we felt it was the best money spent. Todd and his associates were wonderful from the beginning to the end. We also used them for our place card settings and they came out beautiful. The day of the wedding Joe had everybody involved... Read More in taking their pictures. People are still calling my mother to say that the pictures were a wonderful memento. The guestbook with everyone's pictures was a great idea because I will always look back the guest book and remember every guest who attended my wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Taryn H

This was a total hit at our wedding!! The company was very affordable and friendly to work with. They made the whole process easy!! The photos came out amazing!! We're so glad we found them!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Valerie M

We used Shutter Booth for our wedding, and it was the best decision ever! Our guests had a great time with all the fabulous props, and it added a fun activity to the day! We also opted for the Classic Memory Book, which I highly recommend. We enjoyed seeing a copy of all the... Read More pictures, and the hand written notes from all our guests. Mark was excellent with communication, and made the set up on the day flawless. Shayla was an excellent host, and fit right in with all our guests. She was great at making everyone comfortable with using the booth, and made sure the bride and groom didn't forget to take their pictures as well, during the busy evening! Thank you! It was all flawless!

2016-08-24T18:02:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the positive comments! It has been an honor and a pleasure working with you leading up to your special day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Shelby B

Best photo booth ever! We had a blast and everyone complemented how awesome it was. They let you print out as many copies and design your own template for the pictures! Spencer was very friendly and super helpful. We even got this really nice book filled with a copy of all of... Read More the pictures and people signed around it! Thank you so much for all of the fun wedding memory pictures! I would highly recommend this company!

2016-08-24T18:04:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate it and we strive to get even better!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Juan R

Shutterbooth of Las Vegas made the photo booth the most efficient and least difficult element to our wedding. My wife and i made an appointment and went to their offices, there we were met with great customer service and a very easy to understand layout to the types of booths as... Read More well as the included services. They have several of the booths set up right there in the office which was great so you could see firsthand what you were getting. Once at the event everything went as described in our appointment. The photo booth and the attendant were ready on time. The attendant was very personable and kept the guests engaged in using the booth. The props were great even though my wife and i added some of our own props to give it a more personal touch. Everyone in the wedding loved and had only good things to say about the booth and the evident quality of the prints. During and after the wedding the Shutterbooth team was very responsive to any questions we had as well as providing us with several forms of retrieving the digital copies of all our photos from the night. We definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Sydney D

YOU HAVE TO SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY TO GET A PHOTO BOOTH!! Getting a photo booth is totally worth the extra money. During our wedding we were worried we didn't get enough pictures, having the photo booth was an awesome addition that allowed us to get pictures of everyone... Read More throughout the night. Our package included a photo book, awesome quality, that had everyone's photo booth pictures in it with messages from each person. The photo booth gives copies of your pictures and has props inside. You also get to do a little design at the bottom that will be included on all the pictures. It was so much fun looking at the photo book after our wedding and seeing all the fun everyone had. Our photo booth attendant was awesome! So fun and helpful, awesome personality Sarah! Thanks! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VENDOR!! :)

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

We used Shutterbooth at our wedding reception and we are so glad we did! Everyone had a blast taking pictures and the attendant(Spencer) was professional, courteous and helpful to our guests. We love the memory book we got at the end of the night of all the photos and that it is... Read More our guest book! Thanks again!! I would highly recommend Shutterbooth!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Kylie L

Such an awesome company! Great, friendly staff. Awesome prices and deals. Recommend to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Nerissa a

What a blast!!!! Where to begin? I got married just recently and I am so happy I decided to have shutterbooth of Las Vegas there. This booth became the life of the party, everyone at the wedding was saying how much fun this was and still one week later they are still talking... Read More about it. Our host Jonovan was AWESOME!!!! He was very friendly and patient and I love the book he put together. I am so happy with this company that I am getting all my guest at the wedding to put a great review for them..

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Raquel C

My husband and I chose ShutterBooth for our wedding day after seeing them at the bridal expo. We loved the idea because our guests would get to have fun taking photos, they get a keepsake that they actually want from our wedding day, and my husband and I would get a disk of all... Read More photos and a beautiful guestbook. Well, we got just that and a great experience in the process. Mark was so helpful and a pleasure to work with in setting up the details and Alejandra did an amazing job the day of running the booth and she created a great book for us. It all turned out great! The guests loved it! Mark and Alejandra were such a pleasure to work with! I would recommended ShutterBooth to anyone thinking about having a photo booth at their event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Janylle R

This was a great addition to our wedding reception. All of the guests had a blast and the attendant was very hospitable. I'm so glad we chose Shutterbooth to be a part of our party.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My husband and I were very happy that we booked Shutterbooth for our wedding. And our guests absolutely enjoyed taking home these pictures as their favor gifts. Also, we all had fun in the photo booth. And, we enjoyed the memory book given to us of all the Shutterbooth pictures... Read More taken throughout the night. The photobooth props were great! We all enjoyed the photobooth at our wedding! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

Can't speak highly enough of Shutterbooth of Las Vegas. They were able to quickly (a matter of a few hours) design a wonderful logo for our photos and all of our guests loved the props and copies of photos they received. Mark was very helpful and not only did we receive a lovely... Read More book with all of the photos but we have been provided with a Dropbox link which is super convenient. Great job!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

Shutterbooth was the best. All our guest loved this photo booth. They were professional and tons of fun. The wedding wouldn't of been the same without them

2015-06-18T11:06:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your positive feedback. We do take pride in catering the best experience for you and your guests the best we can.

Photo booth

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 makayla h

Shutterbooth was a hit at our reception! The service was great from the time we booked till the day of the wedding. Our guests were able to take as many pictures as they wanted and at the end of the night we got a book of all of the photos taken throughout the night with notes... Read More from the guests next to their pictures! The girls who worked our booth were very friendly and accommodating to is and our guests! It is a little expensive, but if you have it in your budget Shutterbooth is definitely a good decision!

2015-06-18T11:22:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your positive comments. It has been an honor working with you leading up to your special day. Congratulations and thank you!

Photobooth capturing our wedding.

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

We opted for ShutterBooth at our wedding (at Wedgewood in Las Vegas, NV) and it was a great decision. Our host, David, was an all around awesome guy who really participated with our wedding guests and made them laugh. The photos were excellent and our guests (as well as myself... Read More and my bride) really loved having a photobooth at the wedding. We were all able to get in the booth at random times and take some great (and mostly goofy!) pictures. A great service at a reasonable price - awesome job!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Theresa F

Everyone at our wedding had so much fun in the photo booth! After guests take their pictures, they then glue a copy into a book right there and the guest get to sign by their photo. We had so much fun sitting down after the wedding and looking through the book. You also get sent... Read More a disc of everyone's photos, which was great because some people had lost their photo strip, and I was able to send them their photos via email. The booth was big and came with lots of fun props, and our host Maria was really nice and let our guests have a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend shutterbooth, we all had a blast and the photos are priceless!

SO WORTH IT!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Jessica B

A photo booth was something that I really wanted at my wedding and it was 100% worth it. Ours came with a photo book that had all the strips in it and it was signed by our family/friends. It was hilarious and great to look at with my husband after the wedding. The day goes by so... Read More fast and this is something we'll keep forever to remember the good times. Could not have asked for better customer service as well, everyone was great to work with!

Great service and fun memories!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Rachel H

The folks at ShutterBooth were easy to work with and the customer service was great. I worked with Mark, Sarah, and Todd to set up details, and Cassey was our booth host for our wedding night. He was pleasant and professional, and our scrapbook is a cute keepsake. We... Read More received a DVD with all of the photos as well, which was great because photos were saved individually rather than as strips. Overall great experience. I'm glad we went with ShutterBooth, and our guests had fun!

Awesome - Guest had so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Kelly G

Our guests raved about the photobooth--they had so much fun! It was being used all night long! The guests loved that they had a choice of color, b&w and sepia and up to 5 printed copies! The attendant did a great job putting our photo book together and getting guests to sign... Read More it. We got a link to all the photos so we could share with our guests and we got a video of all the pictures. So fun!!

Photobooth

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

Wow! We were very impressed with the service, care, product, guest book and attention we got from Shutterbooth for our Las Vegas wedding. We booked the photobooth months in advance and the company contacted us at the appropriate times to make sure our custom logo was created and... Read More final payments and details were discussed. The company helped us arranged a schedule for our event that fit our timelines. The person working on our custom logo provided us examples, listened to our requests and created a logo that fit our style and decor. A couple of days before, I was very impressed that the person working our booth called to introduce himself and ask if we had any questions. On the day of the wedding everything went seamless. They arrived early to set up the booth and have it ready for our guests upon arrival. The guest book idea was the best part! Everyone loved taking pictures and it was so fun to watch the guests get goofy! Then the guests got a hard copy of the photo to take home and we got one that was put in our guest book by the attendant. This made everything easy for us especially since we has an out of town wedding! Not long after the wedding, we got an email that included a link for all the digital files of the photos that we could share with our guests! I would highly recommend having Shutterbooth at your next event or wedding. They were professional, provided great service, really listened to create a logo we liked, the attendant was punctual and friendly, accommodating and really cared about the service that they provided. Thanks for capturing the memories of our special day!

Friendly, reasonable, this is the only photo booth to use!

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Serena G

We wanted a photo booth at our wedding and were very tempted to get one off of Groupon. After meeting with SutterBooth, we quickly changed our minds and decided to go with them. Dawn was very professional, honest, and energetic. We liked her so much when we met her at the... Read More initial meeting that we requested she be the one at our wedding. ShutterBooth sent many options for our personalized logo which is the bottom of the photo strips. They listened to what we wanted mixing a few different pictures and colors to create the perfect logo. I liked the bookmark sleeves but was on a tight budget. So I called ShutterBooth and asked for the dimensions of the photo strip. Without hesitation, they gave them to me and offered to put the ribbon on the top of the bookmark if I wanted. On the day of our wedding, ShutterBooth arrived in the morning to set up the booth. They were very professional making my wedding guests feel welcome. In fact, a few people from my work were so impressed, they have been hired to be at a work event. Don't be fooled by the other photo booth places that ShutterBooth had to rescue for not showing up. ShutterBooth was great and if I need another photo booth, they are the ones I am calling.

Best Wedding Favor Ever

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Angela S

We knew while we were planning the wedding that a photo booth would make a great favor for all our guests. We did a lot of homework on photo booths in the Las Vegas valley, however I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for. With Shutter Booth, we got an amazing deal... Read More (as it was included with our venue package) that we just could not say no to. 3 hours of the photo-booth, an attendant to guide people coming in and out of the booth, a lot of props, choice of color, black / white, or sepia photos, a complimentary book put together by the attendant to take home at the end of the night, we also got a disk in the mail a few days after the wedding containing all the photos that were taken in the booth, not to mention we had an online gallery for people to view all the photo-strips. Dawn, Sarah and Mark did such a great job in making sure our day went perfect. If you're in the market for a photo-booth for your wedding, Shutter Booth is the way to go.

Start a Conversation!