ShutterBooth Photo Booth Pittsburgh - Hall of Fame!

Serving Western PA & Northern WV

Unique and Elegant Photo Booths for your wedding!

The Best in PhotoBooths! Give your guests an experience they'll never forget; build excitement at your wedding with a ShutterBooth. Guests enjoy the spontaneity of posing for pictures and revealing their true personalities. Capture unforgettable moments and create fabulous quality memories !

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

5168 Campbells Run Road, Pittsburgh, PA Serving Western PA & Northern WV (724) 203-4065

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Matthew H

Shutterbooth was an absolute treat to have at our wedding reception. My husband and I love photos and we thought it would be nice for the guests to enjoy props and just have a good time in the photo booth. We worked with Brandi from Shutterbooth and she was an absolute pleasure... Read More to work with. We had the Deluxe experience with gold glam backdrop and the guests loved it! She was able to put a our own custom image/logo on the photo strips for each picture strip people took. We really enjoyed all the photos and we received a book at the end of the night with copies of all the photo strips the guests had taken with notes from each one of them (gorgeous spread). It was great memories and we are very fortunate to have worked with a great company and an amazing person!! Thanks Brandi for being so amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Benjamin B

Shutterbooth CRUSHED it!!! Worked with Brandi throughout the process to set everything up and it was painless. She was timely with responses and answered all of my questions. They were extremely well priced and included A LOT! The day of our wedding everything was set-up and... Read More ready to go. All of the guests had a blast; even a few from the wedding next door who crashed it because our wedding was better :) The attendant did a great job and our guest book is wonderful. I would recommend this company to anyone! If we have another event, or know anyone who does, we will be recommending Shutterbooth immediately!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Melissa V

Perfect and fabulous photo booth for wedding! I chose to do a photo booth because its a ton of fun but I had a few concerns: no one would use it and it would take away from the class of the event. Neither happened thanks to shutterbooth! The props, set up, and attendant lured... Read More my guests in (even those who I would least expect!) and everyone had a blast! As far as class, having an attendant made all of the difference! She was very polite and kept the props organized and assisted all guests with selecting black and white or color photos and assisting in the process. I truly could not be happier with their service and was so delighted at what a big hit it was! Thanks shutterbooth!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sara B

A sincere thank you to ShutterBooth for being part of our day! Our guests had so much fun in the photo booth. We love having the pictures to remember such a fun night! It was a pleasure working with ShutterBooth and we have an opportunity that our paths cross again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Camille V

Shutterbooth was excellent! Their staff is friendly and in constant communication throughout the wedding of what we wanted. They made sure we took pictures with our bridesmaids and groomsmen and that people wrote in the guestbook. I would definitely recommend this to anybody,... Read More guest loved it!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Emily L

ShutterBooth was the perfect touch at our wedding!! Brandi was so nice and very easy to work with; I was able to book almost a year in advance for my wedding, and I never had to worry about a thing. Brandi coordinated with my venue without me having to worry about logistics or... Read More set up. We did a ivory frilled backdrop that looked fabulous in all the photos and I got to choose a logo for the bottom of my strip, to make it even more customization. Oh, and those props! There are so many fun ones, and my guests had a blast accessorizing. I definitely recommend getting the guest book add on...we're so glad we did, since we now have copies of the photo strips that all our guests took, with sweet notes underneath. Our attendant Betsy was so sweet and kind, and encouraged people to join in on the fun. I was on the fence about getting a photo booth, since I thought it was sort of a unnecessary detail, but I'm so glad I decided to go for it, and so glad I found ShutterBooth!! I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Erica D

ShutterBooth was absolutely wonderful! Very easy to work with and everyone loved them at the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Gaylene M

Absolutely wonderful! Great props! Hannah was wonderful to work with the day of the wedding. Brandi was great with getting information to me and responding to any and all of my questions! Reasonably priced! Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Caitlin W

I would recommend ShutterBooth 100 times over! They were so incredibly easy to work with, had awesome props, and left me with the most entertaining guest book you can possibly ask for. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kayla S

ShutterBooth was a wonderful addition to our wedding! Our guests loved the props that came included and were able to take the picture strip with them immediately. It was lovely that I was able to get a picture book at the end of the night with everyone's strip. I love to look... Read More through it and capture how much fun my guests had.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Leeza M

ShutterBooth was a nice touch to our wedding reception! My husband, I, and all of our guests had so much fun with the booth! At the end of the night, we got a book with all the pictures of anyone who went into the photo booth to look at. My husband and I laughed all throughout... Read More the book! I would definitely recommend ShutterBooth Photo Booth to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Heather H

I was so excited to book ShutterBooth for my wedding. I worked in the wedding industry for 11 years and attend the same big Pittsburgh bridal shows that they attend every year, so I was very familiar with them. Unfortunately I regret that decision. 1. If you plan to book with... Read More ShutterBooth at a bridal show make sure to ask when the next deposit is due. I booked at a show for $100 and received an email 2 days later from Tom saying I owed them another $300 within the next month. 2. They are very difficult to communicate with. It can take weeks to get a response to an email from Brandi. I get the feeling they have other full time jobs and ShutterBooth is just something they do on the side, not their #1 priority. 3. ShutterBooth says you are allowed unlimited photos. This means your guests can use the booth as many times as they want. This does NOT mean they get unlimited copies of the photos. A group of friends at my wedding used the photo booth and all wanted a copy of the picture. The attendant would only give them one copy and told them they could print more online. This happened over and over to many of my guests. This was very disappointing for me and my husband to find out because the photo booth was our favors for our wedding guests. What’s the point in taking photos with all of your friends if only one of you gets a copy of the picture?? Not worth the $1,100 I paid! 4. You cannot request a particular attendant to operate your photo booth at the wedding or else I would have chosen Emily, the girl I booked with at the show. She was great. In a conversation with Brandi right before my wedding she asked me on a scale from 1-5, how interactive I wanted my photo booth attendant to be with my guests. Of course I said a 5 because I wanted everyone to experience the fun! She was complete opposite of what I asked for. She was sweet but very quiet and just stood behind the booth the majority of the time. She had no interaction with my guests. 5. I paid $95 to have a guest book put together by ShutterBooth. A copy of every picture that was taken was glued into a scrapbook on black paper and everyone in the photo would sign with metallic ink. It looked really awesome at the bridal show so I knew I had to have it. The morning after my wedding, my husband and I sat down to look through our guest book. Of all the disappointments I had with ShutterBooth this was the biggest disappointment for the two of us. There were hardly any signatures in it. My guests told me that they didn’t even know they were supposed to sign a guestbook at the photo booth. The attendant did a terrible job at telling my guests about the guest book. On top of that, she left me a note inside my guest book saying she was really sorry but she ran out of glue and could not complete it! Her only job was to get guests into the booth and to put my guest book together as they took pictures, how do you run out of glue?? I have a bunch of loose photos that need glued into my guest book, but even after they’re glued in, there will be no signatures or well wishes from my guests next to them. It was completely unacceptable. Brandi did offer to refund me the $95 for the guest book but after emailing her more times than I can count about the refund I still have not received it and my wedding was in July, over 7 months ago. I don’t think I’ll ever see that refund and even if I do it doesn’t make up for the fact that I won’t have this sentimental piece to look back on in the future.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Susan D

This was one of the best parts of our daughter's wedding. Shutterbooth did everything; brought amazing props, encouraged people to get in the booth, made a keepsake memory book and then provided us with the high resolution pictures afterwards. It was hysterical to look back on... Read More all the fun people were having. It is a must do if you want to have people have tremendous fun at their wedding; I just wish that I had encouraged more people at the wedding to go in the booth!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Natalie S

Shutterbooth was so easy to work with! We were able to get a discount rate by being the first couple to book a Photo Booth on our wedding day! I was able to contact Brandi and she was very quick to respond to cray questions we had! We loved that we were able to chose the... Read More involvement of our PhotoBooth attendant! They were there to assist our guests but were not pushy! So fun to re-live so many fun moments from our wedding day! Thanks Shutterbooth!

Poor Service

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

I have to say I was a bit disappointed with Shutterbooth. A couple of days before my wedding the woman called and asked me on a scale of 1-5 how interactive would you like the attendant to be, (1 being not interactive, 5 being walking around the hall asking people to join), I... Read More said I would like her a 3. However, the attendant was not interactive, at all. My guests did not know she was there because she was behind the booth the entire time. She did not explain to how to use the booth to my guests and they mentioned they saw her more at the buffet, rather than the booth, and I witnessed this myself as well. Also, if you look at my pictures they were all very very bright - there was either too much flash or light. So everyone looked washed out. She also had to reset the machine (after we let her know) a couple of times because it kept freezing on the picture part. . I was ultimately really disappointed about her dress code- which was jeans and sneakers. I would have appreciated something a little bit more dressy to my wedding reception. It's very unfortunate because we had paid an additional $100 to have it for another hour.

Great Addition to Our Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Alexandra W

Always fun to have a photo booth at a wedding! We decided to do the open style, which is just a backdrop and not a booth, which I like better. Shutter booth provided props and got the exact backdrop I wanted (gold sequins). They were easy to work with and reasonably priced!... Read More The guests loved it :)

Wedding Guests Loved!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Leah M

I would recommend ShutterBooth to any other brides or anyone with an event that wants a fun experience for their guests. My guests had a blast with it and it was great to have the album of all the pictures to look through at the end of the night.

Good... but...

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Amy B

We recently used ShutterBooth as a photobooth for our wedding. This was really a great option, however you need to be the most laid back person ever to use them. I booked this approximately 9 months prior to the wedding. It took so long for Brandi to get back to me every... Read More time. At first she responded promptly but it got slower and slower. When we were discussing what logo we wanted on the bottom of the strip, they never e-mailed back to confirm they got what I asked for. I also asked her to please send me another copy of the contract and I had to call 3-4 times (in 3-4 consecutive days) before I got an answer. Her answering machine was full most of the time and I could not leave a message. By the end though everything worked out. I generally don't get stressed, but I'd like to have everything set prior to 5 days before the wedding. Once we got to the wedding, the attendant was wonderful and everyone had lots of fun. The props were great. We also had the attendant paste the 2nd strip that printed out for everyone in a book for us and had the people sign under their pictures. That book turned out fantastic and was great to look back on.

Fantastic Package

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

We got a great package from ShutterBooth... they brought all the props, our guests had unlimited photos in black & white, sepia & color. They kept duplicates in a great guest book for us which they had people sign! Was a great service they provided. Everyone had a blast in... Read More there! Definitely a must to have at your wedding. The quality was outstanding & I loved our personalized logo they created for our wedding!

Pittsburgh Shutterbooth

Reviewed on 5/27/2015

The photo booth was great the day of my event and my guests loved it and had so much fun with it. I would recommend one for any event but would definitely tell people to use another company. My representative must not needed the business because she didn't answer my emails in a... Read More timely manner, sometimes not even giving a response. She never answered my email containing my question as to where to send the check for my final payment. After days of calling, the answering machine was full so I couldn't leave a message, I called the corporate number and had to leave a voice mail. Mind you, this was a week before my event and I wanted to make sure all the details were finalized. Only then did I receive a response via email which informed me that they had moved locations and have not received my check. I had to deal with calling my representative 4 days before my wedding to make a credit card payment over the phone since my check apparently got lost in the mail. It was a hassle that was not worth all the money I paid to have the photo booth. I paid over $900 for a 3 hour package containing props and a guest book. Not worth it.

2015-05-29T14:15:03 Response from the vendor

Hi Jen! I'm so glad to hear your ShutterBooth experience at your event was great! I'm sorry to see 1 Star based on a final payment issue. Per our email communication May 8th on, I informed you that your payment was not received because we... Read Less Read More

Everyone loved this photobooth

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Gabrielle K

Shutterbooth photo booth was an great addition to our wedding! The assistant was amazing, and made sure our guest book was put together very nicely. Each picture gets printed twice, once for the guest, and the other for our book. The book is so cute and will be a great... Read More keepsake for many years to come. Our package was also very reasonable, and included unlimited hours, the book, an assistant props, black and white or color strips and personalized strips. All of guests were in pictures, and then they were able to view them online which was an extra surprise for them. I would recommend shutterbooth!

Great quality for a photo booth at your wedding

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 lauren n

Brandi was nice to work with and answeredy questions through email.

Photo booth

Reviewed on 1/20/2015

Amazing people to work with! Prompt and professional. Everyone at the wedding had positive things to say. Very helpful with returning calls and answering questions.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Nicolet R

Our guests all truly enjoyed the Shutterbooth throughout our entire event! It was a perfect way to ensure some fun pictures of each guest. Our shutterbooth contact prior to the wedding was sufficient and on-time. They ensured they would bring ample props and they sure did not... Read More disappoint! I would recommend to anyone interested in a photo booth for their wedding! Thank you!

Shutterbooth

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Briana l

Of all the memories from our wedding my wife and I had the best time after the wedding looking at our collage from our family and friends. Shutterbooth did a great job throughout the whole process and provided us with some extras not in the original contract! The staff also... Read More went out of their way to give us more free items because of an issue with not being able to set up on time (which we never even knew). Recommend 100%