Signature Bridal

Welcome to Signature Bridal! Signature Bridal strives to provide exceptional customer service and to make your bridal shopping experience as memorable as possible. We would love to be a part of your special day! Please call or visit us online to schedule an appointment. We are open Tuesday-Saturday.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

703 Long Road Crossing, Chesterfield, MO (636) 778-3200

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Rebecca B

I cannot say enough about this bridal boutique. The owners Samantha and Debbie are nice and fun to work with. This was the only dress shop I went to and found my dress pretty quickly with their help. They stayed within my budget and picked dresses out that were exactly my style.... Read More When I ordered my dress, there was a little mistake when it came in but they were on top of it to get it fixed. The seamstress they work with is amazing, too! My dress fit like a glove and everything turned out perfect! I looked like princess on my wedding day! It doesn't matter what your style or size is, this bridal boutique will work with anyone!!!!

2017-08-02T15:49:56 Response from the vendor

We always want our brides to be 100% satisfied! We can't wait to see you wear your gown on your big day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Maria M

I fell in love with Signature Bridal the moment I walked in the door! After trying on bridal gowns the weekend before and being highly disappointed, I was skeptical going forward. Signature Bridal was my second place ever trying on dresses and was the last! Signature Bridal has... Read More the cutest atmosphere and the most gorgeous bridal gowns! Samantha and Debbie, the owners, were outstanding and gave the best advice! Both worked together to pick out gowns they thought would fit my taste. I would highly recommend Signature Bridal for future brides!!

2016-10-25T10:40:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We had such a great time working with you. We know you are going to make a stunning bride!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lin G

Signature bridal does not compare to other bridal shops, it is simply amazing. The service was unbelievable, and the team will do everything possible to make sure the bride is happy. We bought both the bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses and it was totally stress free. I am... Read More recommending them to every bride I know.

2016-10-18T16:11:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Michelle B

Signature Bridal was excellent to work with. Debbie was fantastic! They had a great selection of dresses and were very helpful throughout the process. I had an idea of what I was looking for and they were able to pull dresses I had pictures of along with other similar dresses.... Read More I was able to find my dream dress to make me feel at my best on my wedding day! I received many compliments on the dress that day. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Sharon B

I found a FB post about a sale that SB was having, Samantha was very quick to respond to my questions, and we set up a time for me to come in to look at the dresses. I don't write reviews often but I wanted to because the owners were so nice and GENUINE. Trying dresses on here... Read More was a wonderful experience! It just so happened that I fell in love with my dress here too! Cheers to you both and congratulations on getting your adorable puppy!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Cait K

Incredible experience! Locally owned by a mother and daughter team that really know what they are doing! I went to so many places and didn't get close to the amazing service I received at Signature Bridal. Samantha helped me on two occasions and at our second meeting she had a... Read More dress waiting for me to try on that was exactly what I had been searching for. The price was very affordable! Above all you can tell that ownership really cares about what they do and they are so good at it! I would rate this place higher if I could.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Annie D

Absolutely amazing! I worked with Samantha and she made the whole experience so much fun! I sent her some pictures of dresses I liked and she pulled those and some that were similar to them. Over all my whole group had a blast! We didn’t feel rushed and could just relax and have... Read More fun, because of that I found the dress of my dreams! Thank you for making my experience amazing!

2017-10-31T12:29:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We had a blast working with you!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Taryn W

Words cannot express how pleased I was with my overall experience at Signature Bridal! I recently got married in September 2017, and I purchased my wedding dress at Signature Bridal. Samantha and Debbie were amazing and kind every time I visited – from the dress selection to... Read More purchase to the fittings to preservation! They really know how to make their brides feel special! The Signature Bridal inventory was also top-notch! The dresses were not only gorgeous, but very reasonably priced as well. The seamstress was beyond perfection! I had a lot of beadwork on my dress, and I had to have the dress sized down a couple times - she did a phenomenal job making it fit perfectly! I would highly recommend Signature Bridal to all St. Louis Brides – especially those looking for a more individualized dress shopping experience!

2017-10-31T12:30:09 Response from the vendor

We love that you enjoyed your experience with us! You made a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alexandria S

Signature Bridal was fabulous! Not only did they help me find the perfect dress but they also made it such an enjoyable experience!

2017-10-31T12:30:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for an awesome review!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Deanna P

They were amazing! Great people and great dresses! They made my experience memorable <3 Thank you so much!

2017-10-31T12:30:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Katie R

Look no further! This is where you will find your dream wedding dress!! The store is beautiful and the owners and staff are extremely helpful and fun to work with. I went in with one idea in my head and left with a dress that was the perfect fit for me and my beach wedding. They... Read More are very knowledgeable and will bend over backwards for you. Also, their in-house seamstress is amazing! Don't bother going to anyone else. Isabelle is the best!

2017-10-31T12:30:59 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you had a wonderful time working with us!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Sarah D

Wow. What an amazing experience! Just left a bridal fitting and these girls know their stuff! They were so helpful, friendly, and down to earth. Amazing selection of very reasonable priced dresses. I felt like a princess! Samantha and Debbie were absolutely a dream to work with.... Read More Highly recommend visiting Signature Bridal before you make a decision!

2017-10-31T12:37:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We can't wait to see photos!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Brea J

I absolutely LOVED my dress! When I came to Signature Bridal it was the 4th shop of the day. I was nervous about not finding a dress and they blew me away! After many dresses that day the owner recommended one which was the 3rd I tried on and it was EVERYTHING I was looking for!... Read More Ordering and pick up was easy, they were very accomodating for me as an out of state bride. The seamstress they recommended worked wonders!

2017-10-31T12:36:42 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you found the dress of your dreams!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Lejla S

I was so impressed with the ladies at this beautiful, trendy bridal boutique. Debbie and Samantha made what can be such an overwhelming task, so incredibly easy and fun! All it took was trying on 3 dresses at one bridal boutique for me to find "the one." I completely recommend... Read More this boutique to everyone and anyone.

2017-10-31T12:36:17 Response from the vendor

We love that you found the ONE with us!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Jerica K

I couldn't have asked for a better experience, I found the perfect dress at Signature bridal along with accessories, they did my alterations and my dress could not have fit me more perfect! We were from out of town (1 hour and 45 min) and I would make that drive again for the... Read More great customer service and experience! Such a great group of ladies to work with that truly love their job! I definitely recommend Signature bridal for the experience every bride looks for when looking for "the dress"!

2017-10-31T12:36:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jordyn F

I love Signature Bridal! Samantha helped me to pick out the perfect bridesmaids dresses and went above and beyond to make sure all of the payments were in on time for my bridesmaids and groomsmen. They gave us multiple samples to try on for our bridesmaids dresses and Had color... Read More swatches to go through for my husbands suit, tie, groomsmen suits and ties, and the girls dresses. Samantha and Debbie are very accommodating and passionate about what they do! You will love this place and should go here! Thank you Signature Bridal!

2017-10-31T12:35:44 Response from the vendor

We loved that everything worked out so perfectly! Thank you for choosing us for your special day!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Dominic P

2017-10-31T12:35:15 Response from the vendor

She loved working with you! Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Sarah F

Signature Bridal gave me the best experience I could have asked for. I am in the military and I have many time requirements. The owner of Signature Bridal, Debbie, coordinated with me on an individual level, she went above and beyond. She not only kept her store open late for... Read More me, she also opened early on the next day to allow me to try on more dresses. I was treated with respect and kindness in her bridal shop and thoroughly enjoyed my experience and found my dream dress. Thank you signature Bridal!

2017-10-31T12:33:21 Response from the vendor

We love that you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Erin K

I found the most beautiful wedding gown at Signature Bridal! The shop is very clean and well-organized. I worked mostly with Debbie who was very kind and courteous. I ordered a full lace dress, and it was suggested to me to pay extra for a custom length, as hemming the lace... Read More would change the look of the dress. The dress came in without the custom measurement, but Debbie took care of reordering the dress- thankfully, we had done this early in the wedding planning process! The dress was beautiful and fit fairly well; however, it was still about 3 inches too long. We had taken the custom measurement with my shoes on, so i then had to pay to hem my dress. The seamstress was awesome, but in combination with the custom length price, hem, (and they had to let it out), the alterations were very expensive. The dress turned out perfectly and all is well! My advice is that I would ask for the seamstress to take your measurements when ordering the dress- I am afraid mine were a bit off.

2017-10-31T12:34:52 Response from the vendor

We are glad that everything worked out and you looked absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Ahna M

I absolutely loved coming here! From the moment I came in, Debbie was so helpful with finding the style of dress that best fit me and who I am. After visiting a few other places, Signature Bridal was my absolute favorite because of their dedication to making me look beautiful... Read More for my special day.

2017-10-31T12:32:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! :)

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Meg S

Found the perfect dress at Signature Bridal, and it was within budget! Debbie is wonderful to work with - she knows her stuff, and was very helpful in pulling styles that flattered my body for me to try on. Highly recommend!

2017-10-31T12:32:16 Response from the vendor

Debbie LOVED working with you! Thank you so much for the awesome review!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kaitlin G

Signature Bridal was fantastic! Really listened and knew just what I was looking for. The first wedding dress I tried on was the winner! Working for a family business myself, it was just icing on the cake being able to support another family run business! Go to Signature bridal... Read More - they know how to make your day special and make you feel beautiful!

2017-10-31T12:31:53 Response from the vendor

We love that you supported a family run small business! It is brides like you that make it all worth it!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kelly S

I cannot say enough about Signature Bridal. Their professionalism is unparalleled, not to mention Debbie, Samantha, and Isabelle are so much fun to work with! I was most impressed with their professionalism - I knew from the moment I walked in that I could trust these women with... Read More my wedding dress, and my gut feeling was right - they were always one step ahead of me in all the details, which is a huge relief when you're planning a wedding all by yourself! Everyone was flexible, quick to answer all of my questions (there were a lot), and were so kind. Even when I got "bride brain" and messed up an appointment date, they rescheduled and made sure everything was smooth sailing. The only bad thing about Signature Bridal is how much you will miss these ladies once your big day is over! Thank you, Signature Bridal!

2017-10-31T12:31:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Samantha P

Signature Bridal is AMAZING!!! I had such a great experience with them every time I walked through their doors. I had a very short engagement, 4 months to be exact, and they ensured me that they would help me find my dream dress and that they would get it in and get it altered... Read More for me in plenty of time! And they were true to their word, and so laid back about it too!! They are so nice, and are willing to bend over backwards to help you find your dream gown!

2017-10-31T12:38:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We love that you had a wonderful experience with us!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Andrea M

I can't say enough great things about Signature Bridal. Debbie and Samantha go above and beyond to make sure you have the best experience. I previously had bought a bridesmaid dress here and saw how great they treated one of my best friends as the bride. I knew when I got... Read More engaged that this is where I wanted to go! Not only did I find the most perfect dress for my wedding day, but Debbie made sure I enjoyed the entire experience! I highly recommend their boutique to anyone!

2017-09-21T10:56:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We can't wait for you big day!