Signature Bridal

Welcome to Signature Bridal! Signature Bridal strives to provide exceptional customer service and to make your bridal shopping experience as memorable as possible. We would love to be a part of your special day! Please call or visit us online to schedule an appointment. We are open Tuesday-Saturday.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

703 Long Road Crossing, Chesterfield, MO (636) 778-3200

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Angela F

Debbie and Samantha were wonderful to work with! They are simultaneously professional and personable, lending their expertise and ideas as you try on gowns, but also listening to your thoughts and making you feel at ease. They really take care of their customers from start to... Read More finish - I was blown away when they allowed me to call in my dress order during a trunk show (I lived out of town), in order to receive the promotional discount! Come for the gowns, stay for the chocolates and champagne :D

2016-10-28T15:26:22 Response from the vendor

We had such a fabulous time working with you! We can't wait to see photos!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Maria M

I fell in love with Signature Bridal the moment I walked in the door! After trying on bridal gowns the weekend before and being highly disappointed, I was skeptical going forward. Signature Bridal was my second place ever trying on dresses and was the last! Signature Bridal has... Read More the cutest atmosphere and the most gorgeous bridal gowns! Samantha and Debbie, the owners, were outstanding and gave the best advice! Both worked together to pick out gowns they thought would fit my taste. I would highly recommend Signature Bridal for future brides!!

2016-10-25T10:40:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We had such a great time working with you. We know you are going to make a stunning bride!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lin G

Signature bridal does not compare to other bridal shops, it is simply amazing. The service was unbelievable, and the team will do everything possible to make sure the bride is happy. We bought both the bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses and it was totally stress free. I am... Read More recommending them to every bride I know.

2016-10-18T16:11:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Brooke P

Wonderful service and very friendly consultants!! They are very accommodating and do their best to find the perfect dress for each bride. Wide selection of dresses and everything feels very personable! Would definitely recommend Signature Bridal to any bride!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Rebecca B

I cannot say enough about this bridal boutique. The owners Samantha and Debbie are nice and fun to work with. This was the only dress shop I went to and found my dress pretty quickly with their help. They stayed within my budget and picked dresses out that were exactly my style.... Read More When I ordered my dress, there was a little mistake when it came in but they were on top of it to get it fixed. The seamstress they work with is amazing, too! My dress fit like a glove and everything turned out perfect! I looked like princess on my wedding day! It doesn't matter what your style or size is, this bridal boutique will work with anyone!!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 sarah k

Highly recommended! Debbie is so amazing! They are personable, so kind, and were able to help me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Amber M

I had a fantastic experience here in every respect! I am so glad this was my first stop! Debbie and the other staff members were incredibly warm and thoughtful, working and taking time to figure out how to create and customize a look I would love. I felt comfortable,... Read More beautiful, and excited, which is not always the case when dress shopping. They really took are of us, gave us a lot of helpful information, and seemed genuinely happy to celebrate with us. I can't recommend Signature Bridal enough and can't wait for my dress to arrive!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Audriana M

Had a specific style in mind and they went above and beyond to find me exactly what I was looking for. We ended up finding two gowns that are perfect. I plan on coming back with my mom.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Taura M

I was THRILLED with my experience here! I had a low budget for my backyard wedding and instead of talking down to me like many bridal salons had, Samantha actually made some WONDERFUL suggestions and found me the gown of my dreams for well under my budget! I have been... Read More recommending signature bridal to everyone who has asked, and will continue to do so as long as I know someone shopping for a gown.

2017-03-04T09:48:14 Response from the vendor

Yay! We love this!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Hannah M

I had a really amazing experience working with Signature Bridal. Before going to my appointment with them I had had some less than perfect bridal dress experiences. Samantha at Signature Bridal was encouraging, she didn't show me any dresses over my price range and was great to... Read More talk to. I was able to find the perfect dress by Stella York and I can't wait for my first dress fitting!

2017-03-04T09:48:06 Response from the vendor

We love that you had a great experience with us at SB!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Kristin K

I went into look at bridal dresses knowing what styles I was looking for and Samantha pulled some great options that were what I was picturing. The store is beautiful and set up very nicely! I was contacted a few months later about dresses from a line that I was waiting for... Read More Signature Bridal to get in, so there was a follow up! :)

2017-03-04T09:47:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Alyssa H

❗️❗️❗️💍🍾❤️👰🏻❗️❗️❗️ Thank you SO much to Debbie and Samantha Shackelford for being so accommodating and helping me find my dream gown!! I HIGHLY recommend Signature Bridal in Chesterfield for any brides about to shop!! Their selection is absolutely stunning😍, and they have... Read More something beautiful for everyone! I will forever be sending my friends and family to Signature!

2017-03-04T09:47:33 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you found the perfect gown!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Caroline G

I purchased my bridesmaid dresses from Signature Bridal, and I would absolutely recommend it to other brides in the St. Louis area. I had been to several other boutiques before going to SB, and I had been a bit indecisive about the color, style, and designer I wanted to choose.... Read More I met with Debbie and she was very patient while I tried on many dresses, and she also offered her opinion which I appreciated. She even called the designer’s rep to see if they could send a dress in the exact color and style I wanted! She went above and beyond to help me. I ended up placing two separate orders for my bridesmaid dresses, and Samantha coordinated all of the details. She kept me up to date on who placed their measurements, who submit their payments, and also when the dresses were set to ship. Samantha and I exchanged a lot of emails, and she was always very responsive, helpful, and organized. I would recommend SB because they have a great selection, beautiful boutique, and the staff is very helpful and organized. With the stress of a wedding, you need vendors that are reliable and organized, which is why I would recommend Signature Bridal to all brides. Thank you for your help, Debbie and Samantha!

2017-03-04T09:47:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Allyson R

I cannot get over how fantastic my experience was at Signature! I initially decided to come because their reviews on The Knot were so great, but I ultimately found the perfect dress as well!! I worked with Samantha and from the start, she was fantastic! She introduced herself... Read More and her store to my group and I and walked us through different dress options. She knew about every dress in the store and could easily find dresses that matched the style I was interested in. She gave honest opinions about the two dresses I was debating between and even let me stay longer to keep trying on the dresses to see how much I liked them. When I finally picked a dress she was so genuinely excited for me! Her mom Debbie even ran out to get more champagne since they had run out earlier from selling so many dresses! Not only are Samantha and Debbie fantastic people, but they have dresses for people in every budget. I HIGHLY recommend their shop and am so happy I made the drive out to Chesterfield to work with them. I can't wait to go back and see my dress soon!!

2016-12-21T12:07:02 Response from the vendor

We love hearing how much you enjoyed your time here with us! You will make a beautiful bride! :)

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Vicki H

Samantha and Debbie make you feel comfortable and welcomed from the time you walk in the door. By their expertise, advice and non-hurried service they make you feel like you are the only person they have to wait on and they want you to make the right choice for this day you... Read More have waited for for a lifetime. They have a wide variety of affordable wedding dress choices, MOB dresses, as well as bridesmaid and flower girls dresses. They can even help your fiance with his tuxedo order. They have choices to outfit everyone in your bridal party with the attire needed to make your day perfect!

2016-12-15T15:28:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love to be a one stop shop for our brides!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Jillian M

Debbie and Samantha were not only so much fun, but also SO helpful. They listened to what I wanted and helped me navigate all of their pretty options! I didn't feel pressured to buy at all, but I found the dress that day and I could not be more excited!!

2016-12-14T15:56:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We had a wonderful time working with you!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Samantha S

I had such a wonderful expereince at Signature Bridal! I told Samantha what I was looking for and she gathered many dresses that fit my stlye preference and price range. I ended up working with Debbie and she made me feel so comfortable and really listened to what I was saying.... Read More She even had me try on some dresses I wasn't sure I would like just to rule it out..which was a great idea! I loved their selection of dresses and that I had so many great dresses to try on. It was a wonderful experience!

2016-12-14T15:57:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for a wonderful review! We are so happy you had a great time with us!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kendra W

Samantha and Debbie at Signature Bridal were so wonderful! They were attentive and patient and made my dress shopping experience great. All of my questions were answered promptly and they worked around my schedule for fittings and alterations. The in-house seamstress was also... Read More amazing and worked wonders on my lace dress. My mom even found her dress here!

2016-11-22T17:39:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us! :)

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kelsey B

I just found the most perfect wedding dress at signature bridal❤️❤️❤️❤️ I had previously shopped at a couple boutiques nearby and found the experience disheartening! Way too many appointments at once, not much personal attention and the ladies that were assigned to me couldn't... Read More figure out what would look flattering on my body type. I felt they were very inexperienced and would stop during my appointment to help out other people. Big waste of time! Debbie and Sam were extremely helpful and picked out the best style dress for my body which was fit and flare. Debbie actually made me try on a dress that was out of my comfort zone and it turned out to be the one! ❤️❤️❤️Trust them! They were beyond helpful and made the whole experience so easy and stress free!✨✨ we will be back to get bridesmaid dresses and tuxes for the guys! Thanks again!!!!

2016-11-17T13:47:55 Response from the vendor

Yay! We are so happy for you! Thank you for a wonderful review!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Alexa R

This was such an amazing experience! I worked with Samantha who took the time to get to know what style of dress I was looking for and what my wedding will look like. The shop is so personal and truly is a dream place to find your wedding dress! All of the dresses in their shop... Read More are absolutely beautiful and unique. Not only are their wedding dresses stunning (and surprisingly affordable - I was expecting much higher prices for such beautiful dresses!), their selection of bridesmaids and MOB/MOG dresses are awesome too! 100% recommend!!!

2016-11-17T13:48:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time here with us and we can't wait to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Caitlin W

Signature Bridal was by far the greatest experience in terms of shopping for the perfect dress! Their selection and customer service does not compare to the other boutiques. Samantha and her mom made the experience personal and welcoming while providing their honest and expert... Read More input. I am looking forward to working with them up until our wedding date in June! I would highly recommend them!

2016-10-25T15:04:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Caitlin! You are going to look so beautiful in your Kenneth Winston gown!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jean F

My daughter looked fantastic on her wedding day. This was in large part due to Signature Bridal. They were awesome. From the beginning they listened to her and help her through the process of finding the dress that was hers. So happy. Thank you

2016-10-25T10:40:47 Response from the vendor

You are very welcome! Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lisa F

Loved this place! They created a whole experience that was different than the two shops I went to prior. I loved that Debbie pulled dresses for me to try that were very different from what I thought I wanted. I ended up with the perfect dress that I wouldn't have chosen on my... Read More own. These ladies do a wonderful job and I would definitely recommend them!!!

2016-10-22T12:11:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so glad you had a great experience with us!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kathryn I

Samantha and her mom were very helpful in finding my dream dress, even when we were late for our appointment! They listened to what I had to say and helped me feel beautiful as ever. I would definitely recommend this bridal shop to anyone; we all enjoyed our experience... Read More immensely.

2016-10-18T16:11:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016

This mother daughter duo is awesome! The salon has so many dress options and they were so nice and helpful! I Will be back to purchase MOH and MOB dresses. Overall a wide selection!

2016-10-18T16:10:51 Response from the vendor