Simply The Best

For 20+ years, Charlee has personally coordinated and overseen many of the Valley's elite weddings. She is a preferred wedding coordinator at the Phoenix and Scottsdale's four and five star resorts. Etiquette, style and ambiance, her creativity, resources and meticulous attention to detail assure

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

9827 N 65th Pl, Scottsdale, AZ (480) 991-2553

Reviewed on 6/01/2017

I can't say enough good things about our experience working with charlee and her team at signature events. Being from Chicago and getting married in Arizona was at first an overwhelming thought, but after meeting with charlee and seeing all of her amazing ideas/vendors we knew... Read More we were in good hands from the start. She asked great questions in order to get our vibe and from there she really took control of coordinating everything. Because of her established relationships with the hotel and several vendors, she was able to execute our unique vision while staying on budget. Because of her experience and relationships I am positive signature events ended up saving us several times their fee when it was all set and done. Not only did her team plan and create a great experience leading up to the weekend, but when it finally arrived the teams positive energy, resourcefulness and detailed scheduling made for an effortless enjoyable weekend. We literally did not have to worry about one thing. Choosing signature events was the best decision we made for our wedding and I would highly recommend their services for anyone planning a wedding in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area as well as Columbus OH where charlee is originally from.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Sara T

Charlee and her team at Signature Events really made our dreams come true! Since we had a destination wedding, trust was the largest factor in deciding who we wanted to plan our wedding. After our first meeting with Charlee, we knew right away she was going to create and plan... Read More the most unforgettable event of our lives. From the second we met Charlee, she embraced us with warm hugs and a go-to attitude that made us feel confident. People always say wedding planning is stressful, but with Charlee we were not stressed for 1 minute. Throughout the process, we had many unique requests and did not want a traditional wedding. It was incredible how Charlee and her team adapted to our wants and implemented the most beautiful and memorable weekend. On the day of our wedding I never felt more at ease. Krisanne showed up bright and early Saturday morning and was beyond kind. As soon as she walked into the room, she asked me if I needed anything. Next thing I knew it we had breakfast at the table, the bridesmaids dresses were being steamed and all that was left to do was sit back and relax. Charlee has became family to us and we will be forever grateful for meeting her and having the privileged to work with her.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017

It was my goal to create the wedding of my fiancé's dream and we could not have done that without Charlee and her team at Signature Events. Everything was absolutely perfect! Charlee handled all of the details which allowed us to focus on each other and our guests. Working... Read More with Signature Events was the best wedding decision we made.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017

I highly recommend Signature Events. Charlee and her team listened, planned and executed my vision perfectly! She was extremely responsive and provided exceptional guidance. Charlee never sacrificed quality; yet, she still managed to save us a tremendous amount of money via... Read More her resources and industry knowledge. She was such a pleasure to work with and I was able to relax and enjoy the day knowing Charlee was coordinating every aspect of our wedding.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Jessica O

I am finally catching my breath and thinking clearly, coming down from a high after our amazing wedding that Charlee so expertly helped to orchestrate. We planned our wedding in Scottsdale all the way from Michigan and I cannot stress enough how invaluable it was to have a great... Read More wedding planner given that circumstance. Choosing to work with Charlee throughout our entire wedding planning, as well as rehearsal dinner process, was absolutely one of the best decisions we made. Looking back on the day, and really the entire planning process, I have such great memories of how everything moved along seamlessly and resulted in it truly being the most perfect and memorable day for us. I am confident that this is, in large part, because of Charlee and how incredible she is, both as person and a planner. From the very beginning of the planning process of selecting both our wedding and rehearsal dinner venues, all the through to our wedding day, Charlee was an excellent source of information and insight and she has amazing relationships with the best vendors. She is easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, understanding, enthusiastic, honest, and great at what she does. Her passion for her work shines through in all that she does! I was also very impressed with how great Charlee was with my parents. At many points throughout the planning, Charlee worked as closely with them as she did with us and she formed such great relationships with them, which also made the process much easier and minimized the stress. My husband and I frequently discuss how bummed we are the wedding is over because we don’t get to regularly work with Charlee anymore! We cannot thank her enough for all that she has done for us. She went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations at every turn and always had our best interests at heart. Charlee was my biggest advocate and always kept my wishes at the forefront of her decision-making. There is nothing Charlee wouldn’t do to create the wedding we envisioned and I will never forget how hard she worked to make our wedding day as absolutely perfect as it was. Someone that dedicated, talented, and caring is a rare find and I am so grateful to her. We miss you, Charlee…and thanks again everything!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Jake O

Charlee was so helpful, responsive, and just on top of it throughout our planning process. As the groom, she made my life so much easier by being the soundboard for my wife and also by helping me plan the rehearsal dinner. She had great suggestions for everything from the venue... Read More itself to food, decor, transportation, and everything we may or may not need.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Holly K

Living 1,000 miles away, I was vexed as to how to make my son and his fiancé's wedding Princess perfect. Our venue, Omni, Montelucia, gave me Charlee Geisler of Signature Events name. I knew immediately when speaking to Charlee that she would make all our requests happen... Read More perfectly, on time and with the best vendors available. I never could have imagined how smoothly, beautifully and drama free Charlee could make things. She is professional at all times, a go getter, yet she instilled a feeling of calm at all times. My son and daughter-in-law's wedding did turn out to be a fairy tale wedding, many guests saying it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Every detail, no matter how small, was addressed by Charlee, and made flawless. I am forever grateful to Charlee Geisler of Signature Events. She made dreams, my daughter-in-law and son's, my husband's and mine, all come true. I wholeheartedly feel she was one of the best decisions I've ever made!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Liz W

Our daughter's wedding at the Four Seasons resort in Scottsdale Arizona was everything we'd hoped for and more thanks to Charlee Geisler and her team at Signature Events! We're all from Michigan as were most of our guests, so when Jess and Jake decided to have their wedding... Read More in Scottsdale Arizona, we knew we needed to find a professional to guide us through the process. A quick online search led us to Signature Events, which clearly stands out because of its consistently high ratings and reviews. After a few phone conversations with Charlee, who is usually very quick to answer her phone or email in order to address and even anticipate every question, we flew to Scottsdale to meet with her, and we left knowing that we wanted to work with her. Best decision ever!!! Most of the planning was done long distance, but we did go to Scottsdale several times to look at venues, meet with vendors, have hair and make-up trials, etc. Charlee booked appointments, gave us our itineraries, and at times, drove us from one place to another. Those days were long and busy, but we accomplished a great deal, and had a lot of fun and laughs getting to know her. It's clear that she loves what she does, that she truly wants the bride and groom to love everything about their wedding day. She does an incredible job of balancing their vision with the budget due to her amazing list of vendors sources, and creative ideas. Her experience and knowledge are invaluable! I could go on and on, but instead I'll share part of a note that I sent to Charlee last week, because I think it sums up how we all hope to feel about such a special time. I'm still receiving written notes from some of the guests about the details of the wedding....Jess' and Jake's glow, the beautiful room, incredible food, amazing music...Obadiah and TC. I can't even connect some of the faces to the names, yet they've taken the time to send notes. That says a lot! I know you hear it all of the time, but the beauty of the entire evening, even with the rain, is mostly due to the fact that along with your excellent taste, you cared and were there for them. I love that they will have those memories forever and that Steve and I will always remember how happy they were whenever we looked at them.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Alexandra S

Charlee Giesler is the owner of Signature Events and I had received an amazing recommendation from a close friend to use her as my wedding planner. The moment we met Charlee, I knew right away she was a great fit for us. She is highly organized, detailed in her planning and... Read More honest with her recommendations. We planned a 400 person ceremony/reception and 150 person rehearsal dinner with Charlee and her team. She has a great vendor list and they all love working with her. The day of the wedding I had no doubt everything would go magically with her and her team behind the scenes. I would highly recommend Signature Events to anyone looking to have a wedding go on without a hitch.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sharon S

Charlee was the true expert on everything wedding! She directed us in all the right directions and when we had a question on how to do something her insight was amazing. We had a beautiful event with 300 guests and I couldn't have been happier with the evening. The wedding... Read More reception for our daughter turned out spectacular thanks to every wish planned out and no details missed. I would do it all over again and highly recommend Charlee Geisler. Mother of the bride

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Raquel B

Charlee is simply the best! She is extremely organized and very personable. She goes above and beyond to procure the best of everything. For my daughter's wedding, she turned my ideas into reality. Not one detail was overlooked. Charlee handles the unexpected (which always... Read More happens) with poise and humor. Best of all, though, is her genuine concern for the bride and the Mother of the bride during the event. As the Mother of the bride, I was able to thoroughly enjoy my daughter's wedding because of Charlee.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Brett E

Charlee is a true rockstar. She has been around the block plenty of times to know where to spend your budget and where to hold back. She and her team have a very organized and clean process to get you from point A to point B. Her communication is top notch, always keeping you... Read More informed on what needs to happen and when, making sure that you have plenty leeway on your timeline so that you don't feel crunched. We couldn't have been more happy to have Charlee assist in making the best day of our lives become a reality. You won't be disappointed with your choice.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 S M

Charlee and the entire Signature Events team did an incredible job and made our wedding day (and all the days leading up to it!) as wonderful and stress-free as possible. Charlee was always responsive and her extensive experience was appreciated by everyone involved, including... Read More our most particular family members. Charlee not only respected our budget, but also helped us negotiate discounts with our preferred vendors. She and her team made sure that everything ran smoothly and on time, and looked beautiful to boot! Thanks again Charlee!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ben E

Our wedding went off without a hitch and was truly magical. Thanks Charlee! You're amazing!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Bets

Charlee and her team did an amazing job with our daughter's wedding, from start to finish ! Charlee was thorough, patient, supportive, direct when necessary (which was most appreciated), and professional. There are not enough words to express how helpful it was to have Charlee... Read More and her team work with us throughout the wedding planning process. When we had questions, Charlee always responded quickly. Even when we thought it might rain on the day of the wedding, Charlee calmed us down and made us feel confident that everything would be beautiful, rain or shine. Needless to say, due to Charlee and her team, we didn't have to think about anything but enjoying the wedding day! Our weekend could not have been more magical and so much of this is due to Charlee and Signature Events. Simply the best!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Charlee is the best of the best. After getting engaged, hiring Charlee was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My now husband was out of the country for the majority of the planning, so that in itself made our situation a little more unique, and she never missed a... Read More beat with us. She listened to our needs, respected our budget, and communicated promptly and thoughtfully. She has a wealth of experience in the industry and is highly respected. But for us what set her apart is her loyalty to her clients, to the vendors she works with, and to her work. The most important aspect of any decision we made, especially when it came to our wedding, was its authenticity. Someone who would be honest with us (setting the expectations), help guide us in a direction from experience, and that will be fair to us and the vendors we hired. She did that and beyond. We trusted her. And to top it off we enjoyed her personality and work ethic. We‘d definitely hire her in a heat beat for any event. My husband and I would personally refer her to anyone looking for the best. I truly felt like the only client of hers (which was NOT the case), and that we were this normal couple who had this fairytale wedding experience. Our wedding was very special and beautiful in so many ways and we are grateful to Charlee and her A-team. Loved her and her team, we enjoyed the whole experience.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Amy C

Charlee and her team are so enjoyable to work with! Charlee is always quick to respond and is so helpful when working with the different vendors. Her immense experience and expertise was appreciated throughout our wedding planning process.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Brittany T

Signature Events was absolutely amazing! Charlee and her team are class acts in the business of special events!! Our wedding day was everything and more because of Charlee's hard work, attention to detail, and relationships with amazing vendors! Thank you so much Charlee for a... Read More day we will never forget!

2016-03-11T11:59:06 Response from the vendor

thank you for the kind words, Brittany! we truly enjoyed working with the entire family.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Alex C

I planned my wedding in Arizona from out of state. Charlee and her team made the entire process completely seamless. I did not have to worry about forgetting small details because they were on top of it all. I literally could not have accomplished such a beautiful amazing... Read More wedding without Signature Events. If you are looking to plan a wedding in the area - do yourself a favor and use Signature Events - they have relationships with the best vendors, and know who to use and what will be best, all the while making sure they achieve your overall desired look and feel. They will also be honest and tell you when things are not worth your money and will work within your budget. Not one bad thing to say. I wish I could do it all over!

Great experience working with Signature Events

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

We had a wonderful experience working with Charlee and her team at Signature Events. They were extremely organized, efficient, responsive, and detail oriented. We had a traditional 3 day Indian wedding. Charlee and her team ensured that every event was spectacular! Our guests... Read More cannot stop raving about how impeccable the planning was! We are so grateful to Signature Events for ensuring that our wedding weekend was a success and such a memorable occasion for everyone!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

New to Scottsdale and hosted a large, destination wedding. Signature Events guided us to best venue, florist, band, photographer, cake and other vendors to ensure a fantastic wedding. Every detail was covered professionally from hair and makeup to wedding day timeline. We... Read More couldn't have done it without Signature Events.

Couldn't have done it without the help of Signature Events

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Beth F

Charlee and her team truly made all of my wedding dreams become a reality. Charlee literally thought of everything. She made sure every detail was touched on and held my hand through the stressful process of being a bride and planning a wedding. She went above and beyond to make... Read More sure my husband and I were happy, was always available to answer questions, to offer advice, and made the wedding planning process run so smoothly. Charlee set us up with several vendors to choose from and I couldn't have been happier with all of them. From help with choosing invitations, to the photographer, to the DJ and florist, I honestly could not have found a better team. The day went so perfectly, and I am so grateful to Signature Events for making that happen. My husband and I were married at a local venue that did not allow us to get ready on site. Charlee's team came to my sisters house where all the bridesmaids (10 of them) were spending the morning and helped us make the process run so seamlessly. She organized the day and was there to help with every detail. I was so relaxed the day of my wedding because of this and it allowed me to enjoy every moment even more. I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Signature Events and I could not imagine having planned my wedding without their help.

BEST WeddingPlanner Ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Our daughter just got married and we chose Signature Events! Not only because we used Charlee for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah 17 years ago and knew how great she was, but because we knew we had to have the BEST and would never consider anyone else. We were so happy with the... Read More wedding and how it turned out!! Couldn't be any more perfect!! All because of Charlee!!! She is the BEST!!! Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Hilary K

Working with Charlee and her team can be summed up in one word: Spectacular! I cannot thank Charlee enough for her assistance in making sure that our big day went off without a single issue, and everything came together so seamlessly! My husband and I were in a unique situation... Read More during our initial planning stages - he was in Law School in Michigan, and I was working at a remote resort in Hawaii. How are you supposed to plan a great wedding when we were both so far away? Using Charlee, that's how. Charlee arranged times for us to view venues, book nearly all of our vendors, and get most of the big details out of the way when we were both in town nearly a year before our actual event. We felt like most of the work was done 10 months out! Charlee kept in constant communication with us throughout the year to make sure that we were on track with everything that needed to get done, and assisted us with suggestions and honest feedback every step of the way. I felt confident and reassured throughout the entire planning process that we were going to have a great event. As for the wedding itself? It was flawless! Charlee and her assistants kept us on track with our schedule throughout the day and made sure that we had enough time to get everything done without feeling rushed or overwhelmed. I feel like the only thing I had to do that day was arrive at the venue and start getting my hair done; the rest just flowed seamlessly. I never had any stress during the day because Charlee had done such an amazing job organizing all of the moving parts that go into making a great event. I can't imagine not having used Charlee as our planner, and I can not stress enough how grateful I am to her. Our wedding day was perfect, and all of our guests have still been raving about how great our reception was and that it was the "Best Wedding I've Ever Been To." Even the staff at the venue were coming up to us expressing that it was one of the best weddings they had ever put on. We had the best day ever, and it's all thanks to Charlee!!

Keith/Meyers Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Signature events with Charlee Geisler is an amazing wedding planner. Her professional experience and attention to detail is unsurpassed. We had a fabulous event and everything was perfect. Charlee and her assistants are first rate, in other words, the best in the... Read More Phoenix/Scottsdale Valley! We highly recommend Charlee Geisler and Signature Events! Our Wedding was Spectacular!