Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

9827 N 65th Pl, Scottsdale, AZ

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Bets

Charlee and her team did an amazing job with our daughter's wedding, from start to finish ! Charlee was thorough, patient, supportive, direct when necessary (which was most appreciated), and professional. There are not enough words to express how helpful it was to have Charlee... Read More and her team work with us throughout the wedding planning process. When we had questions, Charlee always responded quickly. Even when we thought it might rain on the day of the wedding, Charlee calmed us down and made us feel confident that everything would be beautiful, rain or shine. Needless to say, due to Charlee and her team, we didn't have to think about anything but enjoying the wedding day! Our weekend could not have been more magical and so much of this is due to Charlee and Signature Events. Simply the best!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Charlee is the best of the best. After getting engaged, hiring Charlee was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My now husband was out of the country for the majority of the planning, so that in itself made our situation a little more unique, and she never missed a... Read More beat with us. She listened to our needs, respected our budget, and communicated promptly and thoughtfully. She has a wealth of experience in the industry and is highly respected. But for us what set her apart is her loyalty to her clients, to the vendors she works with, and to her work. The most important aspect of any decision we made, especially when it came to our wedding, was its authenticity. Someone who would be honest with us (setting the expectations), help guide us in a direction from experience, and that will be fair to us and the vendors we hired. She did that and beyond. We trusted her. And to top it off we enjoyed her personality and work ethic. We‘d definitely hire her in a heat beat for any event. My husband and I would personally refer her to anyone looking for the best. I truly felt like the only client of hers (which was NOT the case), and that we were this normal couple who had this fairytale wedding experience. Our wedding was very special and beautiful in so many ways and we are grateful to Charlee and her A-team. Loved her and her team, we enjoyed the whole experience.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Amy K

Charlee and her team are so enjoyable to work with! Charlee is always quick to respond and is so helpful when working with the different vendors. Her immense experience and expertise was appreciated throughout our wedding planning process.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Brittany T

Signature Events was absolutely amazing! Charlee and her team are class acts in the business of special events!! Our wedding day was everything and more because of Charlee's hard work, attention to detail, and relationships with amazing vendors! Thank you so much Charlee for a... Read More day we will never forget!

2016-03-11T11:59:06 Response from the vendor

thank you for the kind words, Brittany! we truly enjoyed working with the entire family.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Alex C

I planned my wedding in Arizona from out of state. Charlee and her team made the entire process completely seamless. I did not have to worry about forgetting small details because they were on top of it all. I literally could not have accomplished such a beautiful amazing... Read More wedding without Signature Events. If you are looking to plan a wedding in the area - do yourself a favor and use Signature Events - they have relationships with the best vendors, and know who to use and what will be best, all the while making sure they achieve your overall desired look and feel. They will also be honest and tell you when things are not worth your money and will work within your budget. Not one bad thing to say. I wish I could do it all over!

Great experience working with Signature Events

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

We had a wonderful experience working with Charlee and her team at Signature Events. They were extremely organized, efficient, responsive, and detail oriented. We had a traditional 3 day Indian wedding. Charlee and her team ensured that every event was spectacular! Our guests... Read More cannot stop raving about how impeccable the planning was! We are so grateful to Signature Events for ensuring that our wedding weekend was a success and such a memorable occasion for everyone!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

New to Scottsdale and hosted a large, destination wedding. Signature Events guided us to best venue, florist, band, photographer, cake and other vendors to ensure a fantastic wedding. Every detail was covered professionally from hair and makeup to wedding day timeline. We... Read More couldn't have done it without Signature Events.

Couldn't have done it without the help of Signature Events

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Beth F

Charlee and her team truly made all of my wedding dreams become a reality. Charlee literally thought of everything. She made sure every detail was touched on and held my hand through the stressful process of being a bride and planning a wedding. She went above and beyond to make... Read More sure my husband and I were happy, was always available to answer questions, to offer advice, and made the wedding planning process run so smoothly. Charlee set us up with several vendors to choose from and I couldn't have been happier with all of them. From help with choosing invitations, to the photographer, to the DJ and florist, I honestly could not have found a better team. The day went so perfectly, and I am so grateful to Signature Events for making that happen. My husband and I were married at a local venue that did not allow us to get ready on site. Charlee's team came to my sisters house where all the bridesmaids (10 of them) were spending the morning and helped us make the process run so seamlessly. She organized the day and was there to help with every detail. I was so relaxed the day of my wedding because of this and it allowed me to enjoy every moment even more. I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Signature Events and I could not imagine having planned my wedding without their help.

BEST WeddingPlanner Ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Our daughter just got married and we chose Signature Events! Not only because we used Charlee for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah 17 years ago and knew how great she was, but because we knew we had to have the BEST and would never consider anyone else. We were so happy with the... Read More wedding and how it turned out!! Couldn't be any more perfect!! All because of Charlee!!! She is the BEST!!! Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Hilary K

Working with Charlee and her team can be summed up in one word: Spectacular! I cannot thank Charlee enough for her assistance in making sure that our big day went off without a single issue, and everything came together so seamlessly! My husband and I were in a unique situation... Read More during our initial planning stages - he was in Law School in Michigan, and I was working at a remote resort in Hawaii. How are you supposed to plan a great wedding when we were both so far away? Using Charlee, that's how. Charlee arranged times for us to view venues, book nearly all of our vendors, and get most of the big details out of the way when we were both in town nearly a year before our actual event. We felt like most of the work was done 10 months out! Charlee kept in constant communication with us throughout the year to make sure that we were on track with everything that needed to get done, and assisted us with suggestions and honest feedback every step of the way. I felt confident and reassured throughout the entire planning process that we were going to have a great event. As for the wedding itself? It was flawless! Charlee and her assistants kept us on track with our schedule throughout the day and made sure that we had enough time to get everything done without feeling rushed or overwhelmed. I feel like the only thing I had to do that day was arrive at the venue and start getting my hair done; the rest just flowed seamlessly. I never had any stress during the day because Charlee had done such an amazing job organizing all of the moving parts that go into making a great event. I can't imagine not having used Charlee as our planner, and I can not stress enough how grateful I am to her. Our wedding day was perfect, and all of our guests have still been raving about how great our reception was and that it was the "Best Wedding I've Ever Been To." Even the staff at the venue were coming up to us expressing that it was one of the best weddings they had ever put on. We had the best day ever, and it's all thanks to Charlee!!

Keith/Meyers Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Signature events with Charlee Geisler is an amazing wedding planner. Her professional experience and attention to detail is unsurpassed. We had a fabulous event and everything was perfect. Charlee and her assistants are first rate, in other words, the best in the... Read More Phoenix/Scottsdale Valley! We highly recommend Charlee Geisler and Signature Events! Our Wedding was Spectacular!

ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR

Reviewed on 5/02/2015

As the mother of the bride, you want your daughter's wedding day to be perfect. Charlee and her team delivered that perfection. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, Charlee was there for us. Every detail was considered and planned, allowing my daughter and me to... Read More enjoy this day without worry. I would not hesitate to recommend Signature Events to anyone who wants a perfect wedding.

Signature Events was wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Ashley P

Charlee was a massive help from beginning to end. We are extremely grateful that she was able to translate our ideas into tangible concepts and helped design an absolutely stunning wedding. We appreciated her attention to detail and even the smallest of details (many of which we... Read More never would have considered) were given tremendous thought. Her group managed to shoulder the burden of some of the most stressful parts of the process and on the day of the wedding allowed us to focus on what mattered most. We would highly recommend Signature Events to anyone getting married in the Phoenix area!

Invaluable Experience

Reviewed on 4/29/2015

Charlie Geisler and her staff were invaluable to the planning of our daughters wedding. The vendors she recommended were first class and she was always available when we had questions or concerns. My new son-in-law said he heard "people like to work with Charlie because she... Read More only recommends the best". We had the rehearsal dinner and brunch at our home and she arranged everything we needed to make it successful and easy for us. She made sure everything we needed the day of the wedding was available without our having to ask. I can't imagine a more positive experience and highly recommend her to plan any event.

Bridal Sanity

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Karlene G

Charlee and her team of wedding planners are truly amazing. They made sure I stayed on track with planning the wedding and made it a very stress free and smooth planning process. The day of, I had no worries or fear. I knew with Charlee there that everything was going to run... Read More perfectly, and it did!!! She was also very thoughtful with things she saved from the reception that I found the next day. This was touching and amazing to find. I couldn't imagine my day being my dream come true without using Signature Events!!

Signature Events: Outanding Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015

Charlee and her staff of Signature Events is OUTSTANDING!!! From the moment we met Charlee, we knew we were going to be well taken care of. Charlee assisted us with establishing a budget and sticking to it. She negotiated great deals with awesome venders that saved us time and... Read More money. Her focus is always on ensuring the bride is the priority- a skillful listener who uses her talents to create the utmost perfect wedding experience. Our total trust in Charlee, allowed all of us to enjoy every moment of the wedding. Charlee is personable, able to manage unexpected situations and 'saved the day' when notified a few hours before the reception that our DJ became ill. She took care of the situation flawlessly! We will always be grateful to Charlee for being such a wonderful part of Danielle and Andrew's wedding. Thank you!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Lauren R

Charlee and Jackie are phenomenal! The Signature Events team is incredibly organized, flexible, creative, and warm-hearted. They introduced us to amazing vendors and ran everything perfectly the day of our wedding. We had a strong vision in mind for an elegant, romantic wedding... Read More and they brought that dream to life. I would recommend them for any Arizona event.

Signature event review

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

Fairy tales do come true when you use Charlee with (signature Events) as your wedding planner. Planning my daughter's wedding was so much fun and exciting time for us. I had a stressed free experience for my daughter's wedding thanks to Charlee!!! Charlee made sure she provided... Read More us with the most professional and talented people in the industry. I was in tears when I saw the chuppah, the most magnificent flowers, the cake , the lighting, candy table, and most of all the ball room!! It was magnificent!!! Our musicians were fantastic!!! My daughters wedding was magical and perfect!!! People are still raving about the wedding! Charlee is so professional and you never have to worry about anything!! She handles every situation with little or no problem. She is very organized and detailed orientated. She leaves nothing undone. ! This is the third milestone party I have hired charlee for! She is the best of the best!!!

Signature Events- Charlee Geisler

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Rachel K

Charlee went above and beyond for us to make our wedding so special. She was always very responsive, helpful, and knowledgable about all the other vendors and the details that go along with a wedding. Everyone at work was always saying " how are you so calm, you're getting... Read More married so soon." My response was because I have Charlee, who was the best wedding planner! If I needed something answered she responded right away and was always available by email or phone. She works with the best of the best in the valley and I never had to worry about anything! I knew that we were in the best hands and that our wedding will be a dream come true. The whole wedding weekend was perfect! She is very personable and if you want something done, she for sure will make it happen! We couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out! Everyone is still telling us that our wedding was one of the best weddings they have been to from the details of the flowers, food and entertainment! We are recommending Charlee to all of our friends and we know that if you work with Charlee you too will have a wedding of your dreams!

Best decision was to use Signature Events

Reviewed on 6/12/2014

My wedding was perfect because of Charlee. She took care of everything and even things that I didn't know about. We didn't have a vision of what we wanted for the wedding so Charlee was fantastic at learning what we liked and combining our individual styles to create a... Read More beautiful, fun and elegant wedding. We told HER to choose most of the elements of the wedding, which some of our friends thought was insane. We had a good idea of what everything was going to look like since we always kept us informed of everything that was happening but we weren't prepared for what we saw. The ceremony and reception were so beautiful, that our guests were commenting about everything. She put everything together better than we could have imagined it. She took care of all of the details so that I didn't have to worry about anything, it was wonderful. I positive that we wouldn't have enjoyed our wedding if Charlee wasn't involved. Jeannia & EJ

Simply The BEST!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Casey N

Where do I start...there are simply not words to described how unbelievable my experience working with Charlee was. She genuinely made every second of planning enjoyable. I do not live in AZ and so I was working with her from out of state, an experience that could have been... Read More potentially difficult, but not with Charlee! She has unbelievable taste and everything she recommended was truly the best. From the photographer, florist, cake, lighting, venue, food, decorations etc etc etc... she was spot on with everything! I was very particular with certain things and Charlee made sure to get me everything I could have dreamed of and more. My wedding from start to finish was truly magical and it was only possible because of Charlee. She is with you every step of the way to make the wedding planning process as seamless and enjoyable as it can be. Many people can't wait for the planning to be over.... but I miss it! I loved working with Charlee and she went from Wedding planner to good friend. My mother and mother in-law loved working with her just as much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did Charlee! -Casey

Couldn't be more pleased!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

Less than a week away now to our son's wedding, and we have not a worry with Charlee at the helm! We were very fortunate that we were able to share in the planning of our son's wedding with the bride and her family. Once the bride and groom chose Charlee as their planner, we... Read More knew everything would be perfect, and she has exceeded our expectations. Having her as the intermediary for this event, has made this experience an enjoyable one for all of us. I will update this review after the wedding! Now it is nearly 2 weeks after the wedding, and the rave reviews have not stopped coming! Everything WAS perfect, and it was so wonderful for all of the parents to feel like guests when we were hosting over 170 guests. The entire weekend was flawless- including a rehearsal dinner for a majority of the guests and a Sunday brunch, all coordinated by Charlee. She is a real pro, and has a heart of gold.

Charlee Geisler- Signature Events

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Laurie E

My experience with Charlee has simply been amazing. As I write, my wedding is three weeks away. We planned our wedding in six months, long-distance from California-- a feat I didn't think possible six months ago. From the get-go, Charlee assured me it could be done. When we came... Read More to AZ to scout locations, Charlee was organized and had 7 or 8 venues all lined up for us to see. As we toured, Charlee paid special attention to the emotional reaction my fiance and I had to the place we were going to choose for our venue. She really listened and looked for what spoke to us on a gut level. Once the venue was booked, Charlee made all the major decisions simple and straightforward. She listened to what my fiancé and I wanted for our wedding (the look, the feel, the ambiance, the color, the food) and presented us with two or three vetted options for each vendor. From florists to photographers to hairstylists, I LOVED the people Charlee chose for us to meet. She really listened to our taste and presented options accordingly. For instance, I expressed an interest in journalistic photos for the wedding and she found me journalistic photographers. She set up meetings for us with two options for each vendor. She attended all the meetings with us. She listened for our reaction after each meeting and then weighed in with her thoughts. I loved her ability to listen first and give thoughtful honest input accordingly after we formed our own opinion. In between all the major decisions were a thousand details and decisions to be made over the course of six months. Charlee was available by email and phone for all. She really listened and walked me through everything from choosing colors to etiquette in writing thank-you notes to information necessary for a website. She was also available and understanding when it came to little things I was uneasy about or had trouble deciding. Even though I knew my concerns were somewhat irrational (stressing about one flower color vs. the other) she took every concern I had seriously and was willing to talk out each and every feeling I was having about each decision-- no matter how big or small. The love for Charlee isn't all mine. All the vendors I met with that have worked with Charlee for years LOVE HER TOO. They cannot say enough good things about working with her. Her reputation is fabulous all over Phoenix. Other brides I met during this process also have the same out-pouring of good feeling about their experience with Charlee. Charlee was realistic and respectful of our budget and creative in problem-solving when something didn’t fit. She was dedicated to fulfilling our vision and working out problems from every different angle to see if she could find a solution--even when I knew it was way more work for her. The thing I loved most about working with Charlee was she was an incredible conduit between us (bride and groom) and our parents. She speaks “bride” language and “parent” language. She understands the etiquette of weddings and all the complex relationships and intense emotions that go along with planning this monumental family event. She is an advocate for the bride and groom first and foremost and a confidant in the most stressful times. She worked hard to make sure we got what we wanted and fully expressed when there were limitations. She is a true professional and just a fun, smart, lovely, cool person to have by your side during this crazy time. Cannot recommend Charlee more highly!

Arizona Wedding

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Scott G

Charlee brought our vision to life. Everything was absolute perfection!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Erin B

Charlee at Signature Events is the best! She helped us put together a beautiful wedding and made planning the event from out of town easy! She is very knowledgeable, has excellent resources in Scottsdale and is highly respected in the industry. Everything turned out... Read More perfectly!