Signature Manor

Houston, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

A Grand Location for Any Celebration!

Entering into the marble foyer graced by a dual spiral staircase with custom wrought-iron handrails, your guests will be amazed. In addition to our full-service facility, Signature Manor allows you the flexibility of bringing in your own caterer. Signature Manor provides the perfect backdrop for your special event.

$ – Inexpensive

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

6968 Howell Sugarland Rd, Houston, TX

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Karen R

I absolutely loved this place! The staff( Katherine and Elissa) was awesome to work with. They can give you everything you need to make your wedding absolutely beautiful! When you walk through the front door this place is so clean, including the restrooms(new/modern). I love... Read More the way my wedding turned out, just absolutely loved it, along with my guests. I would completely recommend it to anyone! Thanks Elissa and Katherine for all what you do!

GREAT!! Beautiful Venue!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Maggie I

Our wedding planner Uju was very helpful and always finding ways to satisfy our needs and with the help of Katherine they both helped me make the wedding of my dreams a reality! Beautiful venue, with chandeliers and great lighting!

I am so Glad I used Signature Manor

Reviewed on 8/12/2010 Jennifer P

The venue is beautiful! When I first saw it I was in love. The staff were really helpful and nice. They have it all from the modern chair covers to the amazing staircase. It was worth every penny that I spent. They went above and beyond to make sure that everything that I asked... Read More for was there. I was so lost about cakes, DJ, and photographers. But they were so full-service that they help me find the perfect people to work with.

TO Signature Manor