The First Look

Located on four meticulously manicured acres in Houston, Texas, Signature Manor offers impressive backdrops for your ceremony and reception. You can choose between indoor and outdoor spaces or go with one of the upstairs ballrooms and get the best of both worlds with access to their airy balconies.

Signature Manor offers several event spaces to choose from including the choice of five ballrooms. The ballrooms can be combined to accommodate up to 1,200 guests. Each one has adjustable lighting, dazzling chandeliers, a dance floor and plenty of space for a DJ or live band.

Signature Ballroom I measures 2,276 square feet and can accommodate up to 210 banquet guests.

Signature Ballroom II measures 2,998 square feet and can accommodate up to 280 banquet guests.

Signature Ballroom III measures 2,276 square feet and can accommodate up to 210 banquet guests.

Signature Ballroom I, II and III, when combined, are 7,550 square feet and can accommodate up to 700 banquet guests.

Crescent Ballroom IV is located upstairs and has a private balcony. It’s 1,500 square feet and can accommodate up to 100 banquet guests.

Verona Ballroom V is also located upstairs, with a private balcony. It’s 1,450 square feet and can accommodate 90 banquet guests.

The Foyer is framed by the two arms of the majestic dual spiral staircase. Imagine the looks on the faces of your family and friends as they watch you descend in regal fashion. The Foyer can accommodate 360 theater-style seated guests.

The Lawn offers a verdant, lush space for your ceremony or reception. This picturesque area can accommodate large parties for those who prefer to be outdoors.

From The Vendor

A Grand Location for Any Celebration!

Entering into the marble foyer graced by a dual spiral staircase with custom wrought-iron handrails, your guests will be amazed. In addition to our full-service facility, Signature Manor allows you the flexibility of bringing in your own caterer. Signature Manor provides the perfect backdrop for your special event.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

In addition to providing a palatial setting and excellent service, Signature Manor offers a few more exciting perks:

• Shuttle
  • Valet parking
  • Specialty drink
  • Specialty beer and wine
  • Champagne toast

6968 Howell Sugarland Rd, Houston, TX (713) 541-1000

The event planning staff at Signature Manor will help make your dream a reality. These pros will take the stress of organizing your wedding off of you, so you can relax and enjoy your day. Signature Manor will also provide you with an altar, arches, centerpieces, tables and chairs, a dance floor, drapery, lighting, linens, china, glassware and flatware. Your fee also includes the cake cutting service. That’s not all; Signature Manor can help take your celebration up a notch with fun extras like a photo booth, chocolate fountain and ice sculptures.

You can choose from a plated dinner, buffet style or stations. Signature Manor doesn’t allow outside alcohol, but you are free to choose from a cash bar, limited bar or open bar for your celebration. Signature Manor allows you to use outside vendors, but requires prior approval and proof of insurance and licensing.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

The venue is absolutely stunning! The entrance of the venue where the double stair cases are, stood alone well without any decor and gave off a regal and classy look/feel. My sister and my brother-in-law's guests enjoyed taking pictures outside as well as inside the venue. I... Read More must give a huge shout out to Katherine and Bonnie for making my sister's big day a success! We had muslim guests attending the wedding and Katherine was able to create a halal menu for them which they appreciated and enjoyed. The day of the wedding was a bit of a big mess on my part because of last minute details, but Bonnie and Katherine were a huge help! I ruined my chocolate for the chocolate fountain and they replaced my chocolate and chocolate fountain for their own. They made sure that everyone's personal belongings were kept safe (left my cell phone at the chocolate fountain and they sent it up stairs for safe keeping). We had a tentative timeline to follow but we were about 1hour (+) behind and Bonnie and Katherine were very patient and accommodating. There are many wonderful things to say about Katherine, Bonnie, and Signature Manor but I am going to try to keep it short. Overall, this is beautiful venue with awesome people managing it!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016

We had such a great time here at Signature Manor, everything was a dream come true, just as we expected. :) We worked with Bonnie and Akshay for an indian wedding ceremony and reception. They were very professional and helped us in all aspects of our planning. Bonnie went above... Read More and beyond to make sure we had a very smooth and stress free experience. We would definitely recommend to have your big day at Signature Manor as not only it is a beautiful place but the service that you will get is the best in Houston!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Karen R

I absolutely loved this place! The staff( Katherine and Elissa) was awesome to work with. They can give you everything you need to make your wedding absolutely beautiful! When you walk through the front door this place is so clean, including the restrooms(new/modern). I love... Read More the way my wedding turned out, just absolutely loved it, along with my guests. I would completely recommend it to anyone! Thanks Elissa and Katherine for all what you do!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

I like it

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Karen R

GREAT!! Beautiful Venue!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Maggie I

Our wedding planner Uju was very helpful and always finding ways to satisfy our needs and with the help of Katherine they both helped me make the wedding of my dreams a reality! Beautiful venue, with chandeliers and great lighting!

I am so Glad I used Signature Manor

Reviewed on 8/12/2010 Jennifer P

The venue is beautiful! When I first saw it I was in love. The staff were really helpful and nice. They have it all from the modern chair covers to the amazing staircase. It was worth every penny that I spent. They went above and beyond to make sure that everything that I asked... Read More for was there. I was so lost about cakes, DJ, and photographers. But they were so full-service that they help me find the perfect people to work with.