Modern Photo Booths in Vintage Airstream Trailers

It's A Party On Wheels! Silvercloud Trailer Events® offers photo booths in vintage Airstream trailers. Our Silvercloud photo booth trailers will keep guests entertained all night at your wedding reception. Our trailers are great photo opps with the iconic 'Greetings from Austin' artwork on the exterior and vintage marquee 'PHOTOS' signage. Packages include unlimited prints, social media uploads, tons of props, photo album/sign-in book, a custom print template to match your wedding logo or theme and a friendly onsite attendant. Check out our GIF Booth add-on with Snap-chat filters to entertain your guests while they stand in line for their turn in the photo booth trailer. Best Wedding Photo Booth. Ever!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Texas, California, Florida (512) 267-1676
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Stephanie B

The photobooth was an absolute hit! My guests had an amazing time both in & out of the photobooth taking pictures with the Austin art on the back! I especially appreciate them coming to get my new husband & I before the closed- we were having so much fun inside we didn't get a... Read More change to get into the photobooth until the last minute! I'm grateful they gave us enough time to get out there. We also rented the little bar & it was a HIT at cockatil hour & we love that they compiled all of the pictures together & made an album for us to take home. 10/10 would hire them again for my photo event!

2017-05-02T10:29:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are great you had such a good time - we did, too!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Richelle O

We were with Silvercloud Trailer! Working with them was smooth from start-to-finish. Our guests had so much fun taking photos in the trailer! The music was a great touch.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jay B

I was the best man at a wedding and these guys had the photo trailer at the reception. Had a fun time and one of the photos from the trailer is my Facebook profile pic now.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kathryn T

Silvercloud definitely brought the party to our wedding. Affordable, convenient, great customer service, and a great product. Thank you, silvercould trailer events for making our wedding a huge success.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

Silvercloud Trailer Events did both my sisters engagment party and wedding. Yvonne and Chris were so fun and very professional. Being able to look back at all the fun photos of everyone having a blast made my sister so happy! Thank you so much Silvercloud!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kim H

Y'all are the best ever!!! We had so many compliments about having your photobooth at our daughter's shower that we scheduled the photobooth for the wedding also!!!! The wedding was very formal and much of the reception was also, but Silvercloud brought the "party" to the... Read More reception!!! Our guests all had such an amazing time! The pictures from the photobooth are special to the bride and groom and the guests loved taking their pics home with them. Thank you so much Silvercloud! We can't wait to have you be part of our next event!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Heather A

Silvercloud Trailer Events was amazing! We used the inside photo booth at our wedding and everyone loved it! All of the props were so much fun and there were so many choices from wigs and hats to signs! We had people going back again and again and it created so many amazing... Read More laughs and memories for my husband and me! The duplicate photos were put into a book and each guest signed with a personal note under the picture and it was so much fun to look back and see that everyone was having such a great time! We certainly loved it and would choose them again in a heartbeat! Thank you Yvonne and Chris! The Silvercloud photo booth was a hit at our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Monica L

One of our prouder wedding investments. We loved our choice of photobooth. Our guests had so much fun with it. Plus, it also gave us more room inside our venue since the photobooth was in its own cool little trailer with music and air-conditioned. The Silvercloud team is super... Read More sweet and awesome at communication. They even give you an album with all the photos at the end of the night, so if you encourage every guest to take photos, this can be your unique guest book signing. The photo print-outs are classy with Austin logo (if you choose)- most of our guests were from out of town so it was a thoughtful Austin wedding keepsake for them to take home. I don't regret investing in this photobooth, and I'm looking for reasons to use them again in the future. Also, brides/grooms don't forget to take a couple of fun photos inside the booth!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Lauren E

We had Silvercloud Photo Booth outside of our wedding at Vista West Ranch on 5/26. My husband and I absolutely love Airstreams so when our wedding planner proposed renting Silvercloud, we were immediately sold! They were super easy to book with, showed up early and the onsite... Read More team was wonderful. We were pleasantly surprised to receive a book at the end of the night with all of the pictures from our guests and even more excited when all of the photos arrived in our inbox during our honeymoon. So much fun :) Only negative was it was pretty warm in the booth -- which I should have realized being that it's a tin tube outside in the Texas heat!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Shannon Z

The perfect touch to our hill country wedding! I absolutely love the cute airstream photo booth trailer and the guests had a great time striking a pose.

2017-06-03T22:25:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience - so glad ya'll had a great time!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Kathleen H

Great experience with Silvercloud that added that extra fun to our night! You won't regret booking with them.

2017-06-03T22:26:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your review; that's for inviting us to be part of such an important day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Annette H

What a great group of professionals! Using this venue topped off our efforts to personalize every aspect of our wedding. We couldn’t possibly have captured these great moments using a single photographer. By the end of the night were actually able to create our own photo album.... Read More The results were immediate, using pictures as well as digital images. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Annette H

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

This was such a blast to have at my Bachelorette party. Such great memories and fun to last a lifetime. I will definitely be using Chris & Yvonne for my wedding and future events.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michelle N

I would definately reccomend Silvercloud trailer for any occasion. Kids and adults have a blast, with memories to last a lifetime!! I would recommend them over and over again!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

5 stars. Seriously. All 5 of them. Great service, the product was easy to use, and everyone loved it. You could very easily take and share photos with the push of a few buttons. The photos came out amazing, and they offered great support for the product even though the wedding... Read More was in Houston, and the company was over 200 miles away in Austin. Great product, great service. Sadly I don't plan on getting married again anytime soon, or I'd be using them again. But hey, we've got an anniversary that happens every year now. :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tony T

Very unique experience, made for a very memorable wedding given the vintage-feel and ability for my guests to email and text message their photos. I would recommend this very fun photobooth option above all others for weddings or any other social event. The service was top-notch... Read More as well.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sophie E

I can't say enough good things about the photo booth and the service provided by both Chris and Yvonne. It was a huge hit with both the kids and adults. The best part about the photo booth was all the special moments it captured of our friends and family that we wouldn't have... Read More gotten to see otherwise. We ended up with an additional 400 pictures of all our guests! The photo booth is an absolute must and I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Daniella G

This photo booth was so much more fun than a regular photo booth! People went into the Airstream trailer to get their photos taken and then the prints came out the side of the Airstream - really cool. We also got a photo album of the pictures and the digital images. It was a... Read More great addition to our reception.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Toby R

This was great. We went in there at least 10 times during the reception. Best money spent by far, in my opinion.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Jennifer A

These guys made our wedding fun! The props were super cute and the pictures were high quality! Our guests enjoyed the photo booth and we appreciated the professional setup. Especially liked the photo album we got with everyone's pictures at the end of the night. Fun... Read More keepsake!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Super, super fun photo booth! We had the Airstream trailer photobooth at our wedding and we heard so many positive comments from everybody about how much fun it was.

2016-07-20T19:25:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for reviewing us! Really appreciate it.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Mychelle B

My parents surprised us with the photo booth trailer for our wedding reception! It was a big highlight of our reception and the photos were great and everyone had a really good time in the photo booth. The attendant was really helpful, too.

2016-07-20T18:50:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking time to write a review! We had a great time at your wedding!

Chris Johnson

Chris & Yvonne Johnson are the owners of Silvercloud Trailer Events®. As professional wedding photographers, photo quality and a professional experience at your wedding are key elements of the value that our business brings to your event. Our company has been in business for ten years, has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings and Rachael Ray Every Day magazine ,and has hosted photo booth fun at over 1,000 events including tons of weddings, the SUPER BOWL and SxSW!