Simon Lee Bakery

At Simon Lee Bakery, we are professionally committed to create and deliver the best wedding cake for your special day. More than 30 years of combined experience, we will design and customize a unique cake that is unforgettable. We Specialize in Gluten Free,Vegan and Sugar Free too.

Dietary Options

Bow2008
Bow2007

2700 West Pecan St. #790, Austin, TX

Reviewed on 4/11/2014 Megan H

Our wedding cake and groomscake were both beautiful!

Beautiful and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Gabriela D

Our cake was more beautiful than we had envisioned, and sooo delicious! Plus, Judy and everyone at Simon Lee Bakery were so accommodating. =)

Delicioso

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Ailenid A

Our cake was perfect! It looked just as we ordered it and it was delicious!!! Everyone was talking about how good the cake was. The cake was affordable too. We tried different places, but when we tried the cake here we knew it was the winner. Thanks Judy!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

I don't know what I can say that others haven't already, but our cake was just extraordinary. We looked at a handful of options and I don't think you could do better anywhere!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Lauren T

Delicious and beautiful cakes by Simon Lee! My husband and I are not big cake people so we just opted for one cake and some cake balls at our wedding. We worked with Judy who did an amazing job of bringing our idea to life! We are both huge UT fans so we did a cake in the shape... Read More of the UT tower. Since that was our only cake we did two different flavors in the base of that cake -- both were extremely delicious and make my mouth water just thinking about it. We needed more cake so we also did some cake balls in the shape of a Longhorn -- again, delicious (although we weren't able to eat those ourselves because our guests ate them before we even cut the cake! lol). I think one of my favorite days of wedding planning was getting to go to Simon Lee Bakery to try all of their different flavors. It was very hard to narrow it down to pick only 4 flavors that we wanted, but we managed to do it and our guests were very pleased with our selection! Simon Lee is spectacular and I definitely recommend them for any brides looking for a cake vendor!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Anna B

We loved our wedding cake & grooms cake from Simon Lee! Best wedding cake I've ever tasted! And so accommodating on the design process! She did exactly what I wanted for both cakes! I just sent her a picture of, what I thought, I rather complicated design for the groom's cake &... Read More they handled it perfectly! I can't wait until our one year anniversary so we can eat the top of our cake! :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Diana G

Our wedding cake was truly what we had envisioned it to be!! Simon Lee Bakery did an amazing job and all our guest were happy with the cake flavors and texture.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Brenna S

So many comments on happily fed cake eaters at our wedding!! The staff here is adorable and their bakery is incomparable. Very high quality at a very reasonable price

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Victoria N

LITERALLY the most delicious wedding cake you will ever taste!! If you are looking for the best of both worlds: a beautifully designed, work of art, wedding cake & a delicious dessert, then Simon lee should be your first stop! They can build you anything in a cake- building... Read More replicas, classic cake designs, anything you can image they can produce! It is definitely quality work and will look amazing!! They even were able to get me glitter fondant (I had more of a princess style wedding)!! I was so impressed with the amazingly gorgeous cakes they were able to make, but thats not even the best part!.... These cakes TASTE AMAZING!!! I've tasted a lot of wedding cakes, mostly decent, but these will be sure to leave your guests with more than a "decent" taste. Our cake flavors were raspberry lemon, pina colada, raspberry whipcreme, and tres leche (the best option in our personal opinion). People are still asking me where we got our cake... not kidding!!! If nothing else, at least do a cake tasting with Simon Lee, and your tummy will thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Cheri O

Our wedding cake and grooms cake was exactly what I wanted! The initial meeting was easy - I tried many cakes and showed them pictures of what I was looking for. Not only were the cakes beautiful - they tasted fabulous too! Everyone loved the red velvet cake!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

love, love, love Judy at Simon Lee Bakery. After a planning meeting, tasting 12 of the most amazing flavors of cakes, we planned a five layer cake with sugar flowers. I had some sugar flowers that were saved from my cake 35 years ago, and wanted to do something similar to honor... Read More my mother. After telling Judy the story about a letter my mom wrote, she suggested we use some of the flowers on the cake. I was amazed and so touched. So I sent some to her, saying just hide one or two in the bottom if they don't look too bad, and I was so shocked when the cake arrived and she had worked about 10 of the flowers into the design, and it was beautiful!! It meant the world to me. We also had a little dog peeping out from the edge of the cake to surprise the bride and groom. They were so excited!! Simon Lee went above and beyond to make a very sentimental mom's dream come true. And the cake was fabulous! Judy really cares about her work and she could not have made us any happier. Thank you so much!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016

Simon Lee Bakery prepared the cakes for our wedding and they were wonderful! The wedding cake was beautiful and exactly as designed, a three tier wedding cake of vanilla with cream cheese and red velvet with cream cheese layers. The staff at Simon Lee Bakery were great to work... Read More with and very helpful throughout the entire process. The Starbucks Cup Groom’s Cake was a huge hit and the detail was amazing! Many of our guests commented on how great the wedding cake tasted and that it was the best wedding cake they had ever eaten. I would highly recommend Simon Lee Bakery!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Theresa D

AMAZING! Our cake looked exactly like the sketch and tasted wonderful. As a couple that doesn't enjoy cake, we truly LOVED our wedding cake. Thank you so much. Wonderful, hassle free, professional company to work with.

Most Exquisite Cakes

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We chose Judy Lee of Simon Lee Bakery to create the bride and groom cakes for our daughter's wedding on October 17, 2015. Judy has the best reputation in our area, and we were thrilled that she agreed to work with us. Our experience with Judy and her team was outstanding in... Read More every respect. Judy was able to capture the bride and groom's vision for their cakes perfectly. The wedding was 80 miles away from Austin ( in San Antonio), and it was delivered without incident to the venue. In fact, Judy's husband personally delivered our cakes! I highly recommend Judy and her team for the BEST wedding design, execution, and service.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Natalie B

Our wedding cake and Groom's cake were absolutely beautiful!!! It was designed exactly how I wanted it to be and it tasted as delicious as it looked! I highly recommend Simon Lee if you want the cake of your dreams! Art was so easy and great to work with! Thank you Art!!

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

We totally lucked into Simon Lee Bakery. We went to a wedding expo and they had samples and photos of their cakes. The samples were delicious! The young ladies representing the bakery were so cute and friendly. We looked at their website and decided to go with their cakes.... Read More The wedding day came, they delivered the cake. It was beautiful and very classy looking but the real treat was the taste! People just raved and ate it enthusiastically. The only reason I rated the value a 4 was because it was kind of a shock at how expensive a small but beautiful and delicious cake costs! I don't regret it for a minute tho! Only recommendation is that they make their phone number easier to locate on their website.

EXCELLENT Cake... the best!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Kelsey K

Art & the rest of the crew at Simon Lee were so accommodating to me! My mother and I went in for a cake tasting with a specific flavor in mind that we had seen on their website: Hazelnut Praline. It's not something they typically sample during an ordinary tasting, and after I... Read More had asked a few times, he went back to the back and whipped up a sample for us. The flavor was outstanding, and perfect for my November wedding. We still have friends that talk to us about the cake, almost a year later, and tell us it was their favorite ever at a wedding! Many thanks to the whole team at Simon Lee for helping my cake dreams come true!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Lanier J

Judy Lee is absolutely THE best!!! Her creativity and talent are soooo amazing!!! She created the bride and groom's wedding cakes for our daughter's wedding and our guests are still raving about them!!! They were divine and sooooo beautiful!!! Judy also created our... Read More gorgeous guest boxes filled with beautiful petit fours and macaroons... with touches of gold ...then tied with a gorgeous gold bow...Judy made our dreams come true!!! Thank you Judy for being such a dream to work with and creating these incredible memories for us!!!! We also want to thank Art for all of his help and kindness with our correspondence, emails, questions, and anything we needed... He is awesome!!!!! Look forward to using Simon Lee Bakery for every occasion!!!! Love y'all!!! Lynna Jones Shreveport, Louisiana

Beautiful and delicious

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Hayley H

Simon Lee bakery will not disappoint! Not only are their cakes absolutely FABULOUS, but they are insanely delicious. Judy is an artist and helped to make my cake exactly how I wanted it ...lots of gold!!!! My husband got his cake from there too...the UT tower and it was.... Read More HIT!!!!! The staff at Simon lee are very efficient, professional and helpful. They have my highest recommendation. Judy can do ANYTHING!!!!:)

Great Bakery

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Christine C

Simon Lee Bakery provides great cakes. The flavors were amazing. We opted for the pina colada with buttercream frosting for the wedding cake, and a turtle cheesecake for the grooms cake. The design of the cakes were executed very well. We were extremely pleased with the quality... Read More and taste of the cakes. The delivery got a little hairy...the guy was about 45 minutes late, leaving only 15 minutes until the reception started...but he made it! And the cakes looked and tasted great. I would definitely recommend Simon Lee Bakery to others. Looking forward to using them in the future for other events.

So Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Audrea S

Simon Lee cakes certainly have a good reputation in Austin. Anyone that has been to a Bridal Extravaganza or open house that Simon Lee has been at has made a bee line for those plates of different cake samples. For our wedding cake, my finance and I wanted something simple in... Read More design and delicious. Simon Lee did not disappoint. Art helped us from setting up an appointment to helping us through the tasting and then with delivery. Wonderful cake!!

Best UT Tower Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Christy T

Everything turned out great and everyone absolutely loved the design and the quality/ taste of the cake itself. Had so many great reviews from most of the guests. Judy followed up herself when I had slightly changed a few details to ensure all was correct, which I greatly... Read More appreciated. Definitely contact them by phone if you need a quick/ imminent response.

Beautiful & Tasty

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 brandy f

My husband and I used Simon Lee Bakery for our wedding cake and the grooms cake too. Art, helped my husband and I design our cake and pick out which flavors were best as well. They were even willing to make a BATMAN cake for my groom as a surprise! The staff was very friendly... Read More and extremely helpful! I would definitely recommend Simon Lee Bakery!

Delicious simple elegance

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Christi W

Our cake consisted of a bottom cake, three tiers of cupcakes and a topper that we are keeping. All the flavors we chose were AMAZING I only wish we could have eaten more! Fortunately our caterers were sweet enough to send us to the hotel with extras and we have the topper saved.... Read More Everyone commented on how good it was and how pretty. It was just a simple white cake with décor and a monogram which made us a little surprised at the price of such simplicity. I know all the cupcakes took extra effort and all in all it was worth it but it came with a price tag.

Amazing cake!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 amanda w

Simon Lee bakery was so easy to work with and stress free... We met one time showed pictures of what we wanted each cake to look like and they sketch up a drawing right in front of us after that I never once worried what the cakes were going to turn out like I trusted them... Read More completely... They have several cake flavors to pick from and we tested quite a few the decisions were tough on what flavors to get... For the grooms cake we went with chocolate and for brides red velvet with cream cheese icing, French Vanilla with cream icing, and the absolute best flavor/cake I've ever had French vanilla with fresh slices of strawberries layered in with cream icing!! Everyone at the wedding was talking about how good the cake was and how some even had seconds and thirds because it was so delicious! I can't wait for the 1 year anniversary to have some more of this awesome cake!! You definetly won't regret going with Simon Lee Bakery for your next wedding or special occasion!!