Simon Lee Bakery

At Simon Lee Bakery, we are professionally committed to create and deliver the best wedding cake for your special day. More than 30 years of combined experience, we will design and customize a unique cake that is unforgettable. We Specialize in Gluten Free,Vegan and Sugar Free too.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Kosher, Sugar Free, Vegan

Cake Accessories, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2008 09

2700 West Pecan St. #790, Austin, TX

Reviewed on 4/11/2014 Megan H

Our wedding cake and groomscake were both beautiful!

Beautiful and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Gabriela D

Our cake was more beautiful than we had envisioned, and sooo delicious! Plus, Judy and everyone at Simon Lee Bakery were so accommodating. =)

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Ailenid A

Our cake was perfect! It looked just as we ordered it and it was delicious!!! Everyone was talking about how good the cake was. The cake was affordable too. We tried different places, but when we tried the cake here we knew it was the winner. Thanks Judy!!

Most Exquisite Cakes

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We chose Judy Lee of Simon Lee Bakery to create the bride and groom cakes for our daughter's wedding on October 17, 2015. Judy has the best reputation in our area, and we were thrilled that she agreed to work with us. Our experience with Judy and her team was outstanding in... Read More every respect. Judy was able to capture the bride and groom's vision for their cakes perfectly. The wedding was 80 miles away from Austin ( in San Antonio), and it was delivered without incident to the venue. In fact, Judy's husband personally delivered our cakes! I highly recommend Judy and her team for the BEST wedding design, execution, and service.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Natalie B

Our wedding cake and Groom's cake were absolutely beautiful!!! It was designed exactly how I wanted it to be and it tasted as delicious as it looked! I highly recommend Simon Lee if you want the cake of your dreams! Art was so easy and great to work with! Thank you Art!!

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

We totally lucked into Simon Lee Bakery. We went to a wedding expo and they had samples and photos of their cakes. The samples were delicious! The young ladies representing the bakery were so cute and friendly. We looked at their website and decided to go with their cakes.... Read More The wedding day came, they delivered the cake. It was beautiful and very classy looking but the real treat was the taste! People just raved and ate it enthusiastically. The only reason I rated the value a 4 was because it was kind of a shock at how expensive a small but beautiful and delicious cake costs! I don't regret it for a minute tho! Only recommendation is that they make their phone number easier to locate on their website.

EXCELLENT Cake... the best!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Kelsey K

Art & the rest of the crew at Simon Lee were so accommodating to me! My mother and I went in for a cake tasting with a specific flavor in mind that we had seen on their website: Hazelnut Praline. It's not something they typically sample during an ordinary tasting, and after I... Read More had asked a few times, he went back to the back and whipped up a sample for us. The flavor was outstanding, and perfect for my November wedding. We still have friends that talk to us about the cake, almost a year later, and tell us it was their favorite ever at a wedding! Many thanks to the whole team at Simon Lee for helping my cake dreams come true!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Lanier J

Judy Lee is absolutely THE best!!! Her creativity and talent are soooo amazing!!! She created the bride and groom's wedding cakes for our daughter's wedding and our guests are still raving about them!!! They were divine and sooooo beautiful!!! Judy also created our... Read More gorgeous guest boxes filled with beautiful petit fours and macaroons... with touches of gold ...then tied with a gorgeous gold bow...Judy made our dreams come true!!! Thank you Judy for being such a dream to work with and creating these incredible memories for us!!!! We also want to thank Art for all of his help and kindness with our correspondence, emails, questions, and anything we needed... He is awesome!!!!! Look forward to using Simon Lee Bakery for every occasion!!!! Love y'all!!! Lynna Jones Shreveport, Louisiana

Beautiful and delicious

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Hayley H

Simon Lee bakery will not disappoint! Not only are their cakes absolutely FABULOUS, but they are insanely delicious. Judy is an artist and helped to make my cake exactly how I wanted it ...lots of gold!!!! My husband got his cake from there too...the UT tower and it was.... Read More HIT!!!!! The staff at Simon lee are very efficient, professional and helpful. They have my highest recommendation. Judy can do ANYTHING!!!!:)

Great Bakery

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Christine C

Simon Lee Bakery provides great cakes. The flavors were amazing. We opted for the pina colada with buttercream frosting for the wedding cake, and a turtle cheesecake for the grooms cake. The design of the cakes were executed very well. We were extremely pleased with the quality... Read More and taste of the cakes. The delivery got a little hairy...the guy was about 45 minutes late, leaving only 15 minutes until the reception started...but he made it! And the cakes looked and tasted great. I would definitely recommend Simon Lee Bakery to others. Looking forward to using them in the future for other events.

So Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Audrea S

Simon Lee cakes certainly have a good reputation in Austin. Anyone that has been to a Bridal Extravaganza or open house that Simon Lee has been at has made a bee line for those plates of different cake samples. For our wedding cake, my finance and I wanted something simple in... Read More design and delicious. Simon Lee did not disappoint. Art helped us from setting up an appointment to helping us through the tasting and then with delivery. Wonderful cake!!

Best UT Tower Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Christy T

Everything turned out great and everyone absolutely loved the design and the quality/ taste of the cake itself. Had so many great reviews from most of the guests. Judy followed up herself when I had slightly changed a few details to ensure all was correct, which I greatly... Read More appreciated. Definitely contact them by phone if you need a quick/ imminent response.

Beautiful & Tasty

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 brandy f

My husband and I used Simon Lee Bakery for our wedding cake and the grooms cake too. Art, helped my husband and I design our cake and pick out which flavors were best as well. They were even willing to make a BATMAN cake for my groom as a surprise! The staff was very friendly... Read More and extremely helpful! I would definitely recommend Simon Lee Bakery!

Delicious simple elegance

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Christi W

Our cake consisted of a bottom cake, three tiers of cupcakes and a topper that we are keeping. All the flavors we chose were AMAZING I only wish we could have eaten more! Fortunately our caterers were sweet enough to send us to the hotel with extras and we have the topper saved.... Read More Everyone commented on how good it was and how pretty. It was just a simple white cake with décor and a monogram which made us a little surprised at the price of such simplicity. I know all the cupcakes took extra effort and all in all it was worth it but it came with a price tag.

Amazing cake!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 amanda w

Simon Lee bakery was so easy to work with and stress free... We met one time showed pictures of what we wanted each cake to look like and they sketch up a drawing right in front of us after that I never once worried what the cakes were going to turn out like I trusted them... Read More completely... They have several cake flavors to pick from and we tested quite a few the decisions were tough on what flavors to get... For the grooms cake we went with chocolate and for brides red velvet with cream cheese icing, French Vanilla with cream icing, and the absolute best flavor/cake I've ever had French vanilla with fresh slices of strawberries layered in with cream icing!! Everyone at the wedding was talking about how good the cake was and how some even had seconds and thirds because it was so delicious! I can't wait for the 1 year anniversary to have some more of this awesome cake!! You definetly won't regret going with Simon Lee Bakery for your next wedding or special occasion!!

Awesome Cakes

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Heather H

Best cake ever made! We immediately booked this vendor upon tasting their cake. I will say that we had some concern that most bakery's are strong on design/looks and some are strong on taste/quality of the cake. Simon lee has both! We were not even interested in looking at other... Read More bakery's after seeing what Simon Lee had to offer. We had a groom's cake and wedding cake that were each customized to our requests. Both tasted amazing and looked even better. Great choice if you can book them!

Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Dezirey B

We are very simple people and she made our cake so beautiful!!! She nailed our cakes and made it just like we wanted. When we went in for our appointment, we were talking to her and describing what we kind of wanted and during that time we was sketching it on paper and asking... Read More questions. By the time we were done talking she showed us what she drew up and it was exact. Even her drawings were perfect and our appointment was 20-30mins. Our cakes looked the exact way she drew it, they were perfect. Even a year later and they tasted amazing. We are so thankful for her!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Melissa G

I can't say enough about Simon Lee. Judy is absolutely wonderful. She is professional, friendly and goes above and beyond to ensure that you will receive the cake of your wedding dreams. I had a vision and Judy helped it come together. My husband and I live in DC but our wedding... Read More was in Austin. Judy made the entire process easy and the distance was not an issue. Everyone enjoyed the taste of the cake and we're looking forward to having it again on our anniversary. Thanks again, Simon Lee and Judy!!

Love them!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Theresa M

I have celiac and cannot have gluten. But I really wanted lemon cake for my bridal cake, because it's my favorite. So we got regular cake for the whole cake and they made a separate mini gluten-free lemon cake just for my husband and I to cut into during the reception. It was... Read More very sweet of them to do for us and I will always remember that with them! And by the way, the gluten-free cake they made tasted better then regular wedding cake...It is always hard for me to say that, but this time it was true. It is moist and silky and everything that is delicious! My vision for how I wanted the bridal cake to look also came true and I was in awe of how beautiful they did with their work. Thank you guys! I will use you again!

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Judy and her staff brought my daughter's vision to life. They were very attentive and professional. The cake was not only a masterpiece of beauty, but was absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend Judy and her staff at Simon Lee Bakery

Simon Lee is the BEST bakery in town

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Erica L

I found Simon Lee through the Bridal Expo last year. I tried many different cakes and flavors, and Simon Lee had the best tasting cake HANDS DOWN. So moist and the flavors are authentic, not artificial. Another thing that stood out was their cake displays. WOW so tall, detailed,... Read More elegant and beautiful. They have such a wide range of talent, doing not only wedding cakes, but grooms cakes, birthday cakes, specialty cakes. They make UT tower replica cakes for goodness sake! Simon Lee makes the unthinkable happen. I worked with Judy from the get go, and she is just MARVELOUS. She was so helpful from the first consultation to the day of the wedding. I brought in some inspirational photos, and she took copious notes and really took my vision to heart. She copied my inspirational photo into my customer profile and sketched everything out so that I can approve. Very thoughtful and customer focused. She did both my wedding and groom's cake, and they were completely different concepts. Simon Lee also has the BEST flavor combinations. I drool every time I look at her filling and cake flavor sheet. We did three different cake flavors and a unique filling for each, one for each tier. Judy helped us pick the best combinations and let us try each. They use the best ingredients and their butter cream is so velvety- it's to die for! My cake turned out exactly how I wanted it the day of. I was able to rent one of her beautiful cake stands for a fraction of the cost. The sugar flowers are the best I've ever seen. They look so real and ethereal. The groom's cake took everyone's breath away and my husband was SO HAPPY! I will recommend Simon Lee until the end of time!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Norma B

We purchased our wedding cake from Simon Lee bakery and it was absolutely amazing. It looked beautiful and was absolutely delicious. Too many times you have cakes that are beautifully decorated but the taste is dry and or just not really that good; but Simon Lee cakes are just... Read More the opposite. Simply delicious. I cant stress enough how extremely satisfied I am that we ordered from this bakery. I will use Simon Lee going forward for all future cake needs.

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Maggie B

Simon Lee Bakery is just FANTASTIC! our experience with them during our daughter's wedding was delightful from start to finish. Judy Lee is so creative and fun to work with; she helped us come up with a really fun dessert table with 5 cakes instead of one big one, and each was a... Read More work of art, and even better tasting! Our main cake was a delicious mexican vanilla with fresh strawberries and cream, and we had a yummy crouquembouche (cream puff tower with a caramel drizzle - incredible!), an all pink fluffy strawberry cake, a beautiful and good cake ball swirled tower, and last but not least a chocolate peanut butter cake that was divine! Judy worked really hard to make the table look perfect, and our guests were totally blown away! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Stunning Detail

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

We came to Judy at Simon Lee with a crazy question. We wondered whether they could make a wedding cake replica of the arch in Washington Square Park in NYC (where the Texas couple became engaged while both working in NYC). From an internet picture and a photo, they crafted a... Read More perfect replica! The cake exceeded all of our hopes and expectations. It was fabulous! The artisans at Simon Lee captured the architectural details, scale and beauty of the arch perfectly. It was a beautiful visual centerpiece for our event. Everyone was talking about the cake. This was the second time Judy has done a wedding cake for us. Simon Lee Bakery has a well deserved reputation as the best bakers, designers and artisans in Austin.

Wedding Cakes 8.2.14

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Audrey n

Upon our first taste testing at Simon Lee - we knew we wanted their cakes! Every flavor was delicious. Judy worked with us to design and budget the bride and groom cake. They turned out gorgeous, and we received many compliments on the cake(s) from guests.