A full service wedding planning firm serving KC

"True love stories never have endings and start with beautiful beginnings....." Award Winning Kansas City Wedding Planners, crafting beautiful weddings with expertise & style, inspired by love, marriage & the little things. We will plan your beginning by listening and ensuring that personal attention to detail, creativity and execution will infuse your style, personality and love story into your wedding. Create an unforgettable beginning for you, your family and guests with our team.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

12710 S. Pflumm, Olathe, KS (913) 397-9932

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Micaela K

Holly Davidson was top notch! The wedding day was everything we imagined because of her attention to detail and taking full charge of the wedding details. She was always professional, responsive and made sure we were enjoying the planning process while she handled the details... Read More and contacts with vendors. We were able to relax and enjoy the day because she was there, worth every penny! Holly has a good rapport and working relationship with vendors which was key. The day of the wedding she handled everything from fixing the dress bustle to finding the MOB lost purse. We enjoyed working with her and absolutely would pick her again and again.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

As Mother of the Bride, I wanted a fun and worry-free day for my daughter and me. What I didn't realize was how crazy the last 6 weeks can be. From our first meeting with Lisa, I knew we were in good hands. Her attention to detail, her organization and overall calming... Read More presence made it a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Simple Elegance and especially, Lisa Forbes.

Day of Coordinator=Life Saver!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Melissa C

I wasn't planning on hiring any sort of wedding planner since I am the planning type who has most things organized exactly how I want them, but deciding to hire a day of coordinator less than 3 months before my wedding was the BEST planning decision I made. Lauren Kadel was my... Read More day of coordinator and she was absolutely FABULOUS! She is very personable and I liked her from the moment I met her. She contacted all of my vendors with any and every question/concern I had. She made and edited (several times) our wedding timeline to send out to all of the vendors, created a newsletter to send out to our bridal party, and helped me work through tons of details that I had not even thought of. I can't image what my wedding day would have been like without her. Because of Lauren and the work she did for my family, we were able to enjoy every single second of the wedding weekend with zero interruptions about things that could have gone wrong (I still wouldn't know if something did go wrong!). My only regret is that we didn't hire her sooner. If you are wondering about hiring a day of coordinator from Simple Elegance, DO IT. I promise it will make the day you have been planning for the most enjoyable day of your life. Ask for Lauren..you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Paulina B

Love. Love. Love. My husband proposed at the end of January 2017, we knew we didn't want to wait until Spring 2018 so we needed to find a venue and wedding date fast. We finally chose our date for late October, leaving us with eight months to plan on our entire wedding. With... Read More both of our jobs, a move, and seven other weddings to attend that year, we knew we needed a wedding planner. We heard about Simple Elegance through a few other vendors, and knew we needed to meet them. We had our meeting with Kindra, the owner and Lindsey our wedding planner, who came in on a Sunday just to meet with us. Our meeting was about an hour long, and I knew 15 minutes in it was a perfect fit. The amount of organization, consistency, thoughtfulness, and preparation they have for every single one of their weddings was incredible. I think I left sighing with relief. We chose the three month package, since we had already done a bit of planning before hand. But that did not keep Lindsey from constantly emailing me back with all the questions and concerns I had. I only had the evenings to wedding plan, and Lindsey was always available via phone, email or text. She truly made my wedding planning a breeze. Lindsey made it a priority to always make sure Tyler and I were happy with where we were wedding planning, so reassuring, and we are happy to say we gained a friend out of this wedding planning process. It was so easy and fun getting to know Lindsey, all while planning our wedding. She truly kept me from becoming a Bridezilla. Fast Forward to our wedding day, I did not have a single concern or worry. Once we unloaded to the church, we realized the veil was left at the reception hall where we were getting ready. Within the couple minutes it took to grab Lindsey to tell her, she had already completely handled the situation and informed me the veil was on it's way. Every where I looked on my wedding day, she was right there for Tyler and I. My entire family traveled from out of town, and knowing that my Mom, my Mother in Law, and bridal party did not have to worry about anything and just truly enjoy themselves, was the greatest feeling. And Lindsey and the Simple Elegance team made that possible, 100%. I would recommend them over and over again to any future brides.

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Donna M

Lindsey Lozama from Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planners was our wedding planner at the Simpson House. Deciding to hire a wedding planner was the BEST decision we made and Lindsey was extremely proficient. These are the highlights of her exceptional service: 1) Access... Read More to her night & day, weekends too. She was never too busy to follow up with us. 2) Preplanning meetings were ran with extreme efficiency and all vendors were well informed through multiple communications. 3) Rehearsal dinner was project managed with precision and the day of the wedding was executed without any flaws. All in all, my husband & I were able to enjoy every moment of our magical day without a care in the world. We expected strong project management and WOW, Lindsey exceeded all of our expectations. We are very pleased and highly recommend Simple Elegance.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Catherine J

Working with Simple Elegance for our December 2017 wedding could not have been easier or more enjoyable. Lauren did a fabulous job coordinating our day, and was there to fix the few issues that arose without any hesitation! She made myself and my mom feel at ease during the last... Read More few weeks of planning and all of our other vendors complimented her skills! If we did it all over again I would hire Lauren again with no hesitation!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017

Lindsey Lozama did a wonderful job with my daughters October wedding. She was tenacious regarding her coordination and communication to the wedding party. On the day of the wedding, we had a glitch with a delivery and she handled quickly and efficiently. She and her assistant... Read More Megan kept the reception on track and in order through to the very last guest departing. Thanks Simple Elegance for allowing the family and friends to focus on the wedding and not the details.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Blaire V

Nichole La Piana was amazing! She got me through some of my most stressful days during crunch time. I honestly wonder how people get married without hiring a planner these days?! I live out of state and Nichole was so flexible working with me when I came in town. She was so... Read More organized and thought of things I wouldn't have. It was so nice the week before the wedding to enjoy our special time and not worry about contacting vendors and ensuring they would be there on time. She definitely kept everyone in line! My wedding was pretty big and it could have easily been a logistical nightmare, but Nichole was able to walk through each step of the day and create an efficient solution! The day of was completely stress free!!! I knew when I walked into my venue everything was going to look beautiful but she truly exceeded my expectations. Thank you for being my go to person and making my day run smoothly!!! I would highly recommend this company to future brides!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Katie E

We were a wedding planner's nightmare--we came into it with no vision of what our perfect wedding would look like, but we still had strong opinions on every decision along the way. It didn't make it any easier that we were planning the wedding from NYC and had only two weekends... Read More for on-the-ground planning. Kindra and the Simple Elegance team helped us navigate this new terrain and create a wedding that captured who we are as a couple better than we ever could have imagined. She held our hands through every step of the way, assembled a rock-star team of vendors, kept us on track, and anticipated everything. We knew we had nothing to worry about with our big day in her hands, and we were able to spend the wedding weekend focused on ourselves, our families, and our friends--not worrying about any of the details. And boy did the details come together--our guests are still talking about all the little touches that Kindra came up with. By the end of it, Kindra wasn't just our wedding planner, but our friend, and we still miss our monthly check-in calls!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Lindsay B

Holly was an absolute delight to work with! From our first meeting she put us at ease and joyfully guided us through the wedding planning process. Each month she gave us different tasks to complete so no month was too overwhelming. She listened to all of our desires and... Read More guided us to appropriate vendors for our wedding day. Holly was also fantastic at helping me communicate my vision for my wedding. I showed her a few Pinterest inspiration pictures and she was able to put all of my details together and communicate them to vendors. She was always available for advice or questions during our planning process. The amount of "behind the scenes" work she did communicating with vendors and putting together the wedding weekend itinerary is incredible and helped ensure our day flowed smoothly. The week of our wedding we only had to worry about spending time with family and friends because Holly was putting together the last minute details and setting up our items at the venue. The day of the wedding Holly was accompanied by two wonderful assistants. Everyone was delightful and one person was always available if I needed any assistance, such as helping take off and put my veil away or getting me water and a quick snack. They discreetly and gently guided us through our wedding day so we could focus on welcoming guests and spending time with each other. I never once had to worry about the itinerary for the day or what I needed to be doing, I could truly live in the moment by having Holly and her team direct us through the day. I am so thankful we used Simple Elegance for our wedding planning needs. They were always gracious, welcoming and helpful in planning our big day! I could not imagine my wedding day without Holly with us helping to ensure everything was beautiful and ran smoothly. My wedding went above and beyond my expectations thanks to Simple Elegance!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Betsy M

Working with Simple Elegance was truly one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. Lisa was an absolute star and I'm not sure we could've done it without her. Her expertise, thoughtfulness, and kind spirit were so appreciated. She had fantastic... Read More suggestions, great connections with local vendors, and helped us navigate some tough family dynamics along the way. I will miss our monthly meetings! Thanks Lisa for helping my Big Day be an absolute dream!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 C. M

Can’t say enough good things about our wedding planner! She was so pleasant and knowledgeable. We had some difficult situations with family members and she was always there with useful advice. She had great ideas for vendors and was helpful with the contracts. The day of the... Read More wedding went perfectly thanks to her hard work!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Katy M

Nichole was AMAZING. My wedding day was more perfect than I could have ever imagine all thanks to this team. From a few months out to the day of they were on top of every little detail that I never even would have thought of. They made my childhood wedding dreams come to life!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Chandler T

We had our wedding in Kansas City on May 13, 2017 at the Intercontinental on the Plaza. Working with Kindra Browne was the best experience I could have ever hoped for! As an extremely organized Project Manager, it was beyond nerve racking to even fathom placing all my trust with... Read More the planning into someone else's hands. That's not usually my style. However, as the monthly meetings continued I got to know how exceptional Kindra truly is and with every meeting that went by, could not imagine any of it without her! Her experience as a wedding planner is amazing!! She knows everyone in the business it felt like and all of the vendors had the most wonderful things to say about her! She is also an incredibly kind and honest person, and beyond professional! It's also great to see the passion she truly has for her career day in and day out. We owe the entire beauty and planned perfection of our actual wedding day to Kindra Browne! We could not have done it without her and were able to have an absolute blast the day of thanks to her! I may be biased but I think Kindra Browne and Simple Elegance are the best of the best in the Kansas City wedding industry! If you are searching, consider your search over! Go with SE all the way! You won't regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Brin M

We worked with Nichole at Simple Elegance and can't even begin to explain how amazing she was! Things my husband and I never considered or envisioned for the wedding day were handled with great excellence and care by Nichole. She was amazing to work with and felt like she was... Read More our cheerleader. If anyone was on the fence about hiring Simple Elegance, I would tell them to absolutely do it, not using their services would be an unwise choice.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Rachel M

Loved working with Lisa over the year prior to the wedding! Full of recommendations for vendors around the city and a huge help communicating with all of them throughout the process. Kept us on a steady timeline, on budget, and smooth sailing through the wedding night. Couldn't... Read More have done it without her!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Allison W

They made the planning experience a breeze! We had all our vendors picked out and then Megan took it from there. Any questions or spesific requests that popped up she handled with ease. I would say the biggest benefit of using simple elegance was not worrying about any details... Read More or legistics. I did not have a single worry the day of my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Hannah C

We loved Holly so much we didn't want the wedding planning to end. Holly made everything so stress free. She gave us choices/opinions/ideas for venues and vendors and let us make the final decision. Our wedding day was perfect and Holly was the one to make it happen. Holly is... Read More the absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Wade S

Wow, where to begin! We had the pleasure of working with Lisa throughout our wedding planning process and on the big day. I honestly can't say enough great things about her and her talent. Simple Elegance came highly recommended, and as soon we met with Lisa for the first time,... Read More we could see why. Lisa is a veteran in the wedding planning world and it shows in her style and attention to detail. The process can be a daunting one at times, but Lisa was always quick to make it fun when we felt a little bogged down. She was always flexible with meetings and could ensure we met our deadlines and agenda items while still having a little bit of fun. Since she comes with such expertise, she also has a ton of suggestions, ideas, and relationships with vendors. She knows exactly who you want to work with, and who you don't. Sometimes making big decisions for a wedding is hard, and Lisa was there to help each time. We found you can envision certain things for your big day, and they may be lofty, or horrible ideas. Lisa was always there with an honest opinion and wasn't afraid to let us know what was a great or not so great idea. We really appreciated that quality, especially after the wedding was over and everything went perfectly. Lisa not only ensured our big day went well with each and every vendor, but also constantly checked in with us and kept us updated until the very last minute. We had such a great experience and wedding, and we highly recommend Lisa and Simple Elegance to anyone looking for wedding planner!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Steve E

Wow! What a fabulous day! I was so pleased with our service over the last year! Lisa Forbes is second to none. Professional, polished, and positively the consumate planner. I was completely satified in all aspects of my daughter's wedding. My wife and I have agreed that we will... Read More absolutely use her again for our other two daughter's weddings, and already have recommended her to our freinds. No regrets- problems solved!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Maureen O

We worked with Nichole from Simple Elegance and could not have nicer things to say. She was a joy to work with and made sure we had thought of everything before our wedding day. Then, the day of, my husband and I were able to relax enjoyed the day with our families knowing... Read More that Nichole was taking care of all of the details!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Steph K

I was so very lucky to work with Kindra Browne. I cannot describe how amazing she is along with her company, Simple Elegance. She is everything that a bride could as for and more. Her organizational skills amazed me. She is punctual, professional, open and honest. Her experience... Read More is second to none. On top of all the traits a planner should be, she is also one of the kindest people I have ever met. Everyone loved working with her (vendors, staff, wedding party, etc). She made sure everything was absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend any of the planners at Simple Elegance!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Bizi M

I can't give Kindra at Simple Elegance enough stars!! She truly was my life saver for the entire year planning our wedding. She thinks of the things that no one would ever think to do, especially in all of the behind the scenes work. I can't imagine how this past year would... Read More have gone if I hadn't had Kindra's help with everything. Her experience and professionalism is second to none and because of her, my wedding was EXACTLY as I'd always dreamed it would be! Now that I'm married and the wedding is over, I don't know what I'll do without her! Haha! Truly the best!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Andrew R

Holly Davidson is exquisite. Our wedding was very complicated; big venue, big families, big personalities. Holly managed it all with remarkable class and grace. Obviously, Holly was wonderful throughout the planning process--she was able to quickly understand and embrace our... Read More vision for our wedding. But Holly truly shined when she was forced to deal with the unexpected; think last minute toast rearranging at dinners, quick (and often nonsensical) requests from family members, etc. Her calm confidence in those moments assured us that our wedding was not going to spontaneously combust. In a short period of time, she knew exactly what to do even if she couldn't get to us (bride or groom) immediately. I think anyone who has gone through it will tell you that your wedding is not going to go 100% how you expect, and when things inevitable don't go perfectly as planned, you want someone like Holly in your corner. When you choose Holly you get so much more than someone who will help you pick table linens and vendors; you get character. Looking back, Holly allowed us to just enjoy our wedding day to the absolute max, and for that we are so very grateful! Thank you Holly!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Anna L

Holly Davidson was an absolute dream to work with! Being the first of three girls in my family, we weren't familiar with the process of how to plan a wedding, so we were highly recommended to call Holly. We are so fortunate we had Holly with us throughout the wedding planning... Read More process. She was so professional in every aspect of her job and I am so lucky we were able to work with her. She handled every situation with patience and grace. She has your best interest and makes sure you are comfortable and content with every decision. We loved working with her and miss seeing her every month!

Kindra Browne

Kindra’s keen eye for organization, detail and design and her sensitivity to each client and their event have propelled Simple Elegance to the top in Kansas City, not to mention her ability to hire a GREAT team! The Simple Elegance team has received the following awards, "Hall of Fame", “Best of Weddings”, The Knot, “The Bride’s Choice Award, “ Wedding Wire and are member of the Style Me Pretty Little Black Book. Their real weddings have been featured in The Knot Magazine, KC Weddings Magazine, 435 South, Johnson County Living, Style Me Pretty, Carats & Cake, The Knot.com & Brides.com