Rentals to fit your budget on your special day!!!

Simple to Elegant has your rentals on linens, skirting, chair covers w/ sash, runners, napkins, centerpieces and so much more. We also offer set up/tear down. Not getting married in Indiana? No problem! We service all of the Midwest and can also do your set up/tear down wherever you need.

Lighting, Dinnerware, Glassware, Linens, Rentals + Equipment

1601 S. 3rd St., Terre Haute, IN (812) 234-8700

Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Jordan S

Simple To Elegant describes their business as the most complete wedding, reception, and event decorating and coordinating in the Wabash Valley. I want to put an emphasis on the word "complete". Jeff Winchester at STE was our coordinator and he was available for anything and... Read More everything we needed help with whether he was listening to us vent, giving reassurance or advice, finding an officiant, working with our florist to design our dream centerpieces, reserving chairs, setting up and tearing down our reception, you name it...He did it. We really enjoyed our meetings with Jeff and Jeanette. They made us feel comfortable like we were talking with friends and we are going to miss working with them. One of the best parts was that we didn't have to worry about anything the day of our wedding! Jeff even brought our plates to us during our reception so we could relax at dinner. Our decor was so beautiful and my husband and I were thrilled when we saw it all put together for the first time. I am a very indecisive person by nature. I doubted every decision I made while I was planning our wedding except for my decision in choosing Simpe To Elegant as our coordinator. I would recommend STE to absolutely anyone. They definintely made our wedding day complete. Thank you so much, Simple To Elegant!!

LOVE SIMPLE TO ELEGANT

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Jodi H

I have nothing but good things to say about Simple to elegant. I couldn't have done this without them! They made my wedding so perfect and beautiful! They were on top of everything and I couldn't be more happier with how my wedding turned out! I would recommend them 100% to any... Read More bride getting married or any event that you are putting on!

Simple to Elegant all the way!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013

I recently got married in July and one of the smartest decisions that my mother and I made was to go to Simple to Elegant. I had over a year to plan my wedding and my mother and I were going to try to do everything. We came up with ideas for the decorations at the reception but... Read More with money, time, and stress of setting up and tearing down we wanted to explore our options. I am SO glad I did! My mom and I went to see Jeanette at Simple to Elegant. As soon as I walked into the building I felt a since of relief and excitement. All of the pictures and live set ups looked amazing. When we sat down with Jeanette and started talking about my wedding colors and what we could do as decorations there was no turning back! I was sold then and there. With the amazing decorations, low costs, and awesome staff I knew Simple to Elegant was a great decision. They set up my reception hall a day before the wedding and when I walked into the room that day tears came to my eyes. The set up was absolutely perfect and more than I could have ever imagined! There was no way my mom and I could have made the reception hall look the way Simple to Elegant did. I would recommend Simple to Elegant to any and every bride! Jeanette and the staff are very personable and make your big day a huge priority. They did a terrific job with my reception hall and made my wedding complete! Thanks! I couldn't have done it without them!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Emily B

I can not express enough how amazing this group of people is! They made my wedding the absolute fairytale I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl and made the whole planning process completely stress free! I will definitely be recommending Simple to Elegent to all future... Read More brides!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Cate W

We had a great experience working with Jeanette and the entire Simple to Elegant team. Especially, coming in from out of town, communication was key. She took care of everything and I never had to worry that something wasn't going to be exactly what we hoped for. An extra... Read More challenge, like the event being over a holiday weekend was not an issue. I felt she went above and beyond to work with our budget and make our event look beautiful. She is attentive, calm, and keeps the event moving on schedule. Nothing seemed too big or too small for her to take care of, from renting furniture to get the look we wanted to adding a signature drink in our event color. Thank you, Jeanette and Simple to Elegant!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Tom W

Best decision we made was hiring this company. Not only did they far exceed our expectations but the level of service and professionalism towards our guests was top notch. The did everything from the small details to the large details. They truly made our day about US. Do... Read More yourself the favor...call them. They will simplify the whole process. Thank you for making our day special.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Tom W

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Katie W

Simple to Elegant made sure my wedding was perfect! The only regret I have about hiring them, is NOT hiring them to do my ceremony as well. They took the decorations I made and arranged them beautifully around the room, took care of any challenges that come up during the... Read More reception, and cleaned everything up nicely. They were even able to resolve a miscommunication between myself and the caterer, by ordering a bridesmaid with food allergies a meal from an outside restaurant. They are fantastic and go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your event. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Chelsea M

Very helpful! I only rented a couple of items but they were in great condition!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Christine G

When planning a wedding, a bride and groom jump through many hoops. It may be guest lists, venues, vendors, or even the attire of the wedding party. There are many decision to be made, and often these need to be made quickly. With that being said, I can simply state that Janette... Read More and Jeff from Simple to Elegant were my cheerleaders, shoulders to cry on, and constant supporters during my wedding. Simple to Elegant is a fantastic vendor for any wedding, large or small. Their supply of rentals is large and tasteful. Our budget was strictly adhered to, and I never felt like Jeff or Janette were pushy. The dreams we had for our wedding were ours and the staff at Simple to Elegant made sure to accommodate them, keeping in mind our budget. Simple to Elegant employees were always very professional and very organized. They assisted me with decorations, ceremony details, wedding day timeline, communication with the other vendors, and Janette even went with us to our food tasting. My husband and I were treated like family from our first visit with Simple to Elegant. To this day, Janette and Jeff are still a part of our lives. We loved the support, guidance, and most of all love that they shared with us as we planned and celebrated our special day. I could have never planned our wedding without Janette and Jeff's help. I highly recommend Simple to Elegant to any bride. I love them both dearly and am so happy I wandered into their store a year ago. They dried my tears and helped me plan the most beautiful wedding.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Melanie B

Jeanette and team did an amazing job with my wedding on March 5th. She made sure I was getting everything done in a timely manner and was very helpful during the planning process. I was stress free the week of the wedding because she followed up with all the vendors and took... Read More care of every detail on the wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Jessica T

The money we spent on Simple to Elegant was the best money we spent! From our first meeting to even now, when I see Jeff, Jeanette, or Dana they treat you like part of the family. They are the perfect mixture of fun and professionalism. I love how they took my ideas and help me... Read More to build on them. I got to have the wedding of my dreams and I give them all the credit. They helped me plan, set up, coordinate, and tear down and clean up. I had zero stress and was able to actually enjoy the entire day. ZERO STRESS!

Service

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

As the mother of the bride, Simple to Elegant made everything very easy. I wanted my daughter and son-in-law to have the perfect stress free wedding and Simple to Elegant helped me accomplish this. Jeff was very informative, professional, friendly, funny, helpful and most... Read More important of all he eliminated the stress. We only had one glitch, and that was when the Officiate would not respond to calls, it was 6 days to the wedding and we found ourselves without an officiate. Jeff came to the rescue and was able to find us a Pastor to conduct the ceremony. Jeff was a life saver and the wedding and reception went like clockwork. My daughter and son-in-law said the wedding was perfect! They really enjoyed their wedding and that is all that really matters. Thank you very much Simple to Elegant and a very special thank you to Jeff. It was a perfect day!!

Start to Finish Best Decision

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Start to finish this was the best decision I could have ever made. Simple to Elegant took all the stress of my day off of my shoulders as well as my family. They came up with so many great decor ideas and how the day should flow. If I had a question they had an answer. If I... Read More had a request they made it happen. If I had a concern or an issue with a vendor they took care of it. I did NOT want my parents to have to be the family of the bride as well as the decorators or the planners. My fiance and I were totally comfortable with them. When it was all said and done we felt like they were family to us. They took care of everything, they LISTENED to concerns and gave me what I have been dreaming about since I was a little girl. I have been to weddings where they do not have a coordinator or planners. The photographer runs pictures late, the dj tries to be something they are not which is a dj, a light person and a planner. That never works. After being at so many weddings I didn't want that. They suggested vendors that would work with our budget and knew who would do a great job at what they do. Picking vendors can be tough as every vendor we talked to sounded like they would do so much for you. Some just charged an arm and a leg for services and look good on paper and sound good but they wanted to tell you they can also do this or they can also do that. Jeanette, Jeff and Dana focus on what they do best...that is decorate, coordinate, plan and make the process run smoothly. 5 stars doesn't show the true value of what they offer. Thank you for making our day the best ever. I will NEVER forget what you did for us all. After all the weddings I have been to/been in I don't know how people do it without people like this. Best investment we ever made. Thank you!!!

I recommend for every bride!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jana B

LOVED this company! They provided beautiful rentals and fantastic service! I never had to put up or take down a single things and we rented almost everything from them. Jeff assisted in coordinating my wedding and made sure I was not missing anything. He met with me when I... Read More toured the venue site, and helped call my florist, DJ, and all other companies involved in the event. He also helped me plan a timeline for the ceremony and reception and literally ran the entire event. Everything was perfect! They even helped keep the peace with the wedding guests who had too much to drink!! Choose Simple to Elegant. It makes planning a wedding SO much easier!

Wedding planned bliss!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Simple to Elegant was my saving grace! My husband and I couldn't ask for better help. They are so knowledgable and the best part is they didnt push us to do anything we didn't want to do for our wedding. I would definetly recommend their services to the next bride with any... Read More questions or concerns for her wedding!

Awesome

Reviewed on 8/08/2015

They are awesome!! If I had questions, I called and they calmed my nerves and assured me that everything was good. All the people I spoke with were very nice and accommodating. I will definitely recommend them to others.

Simple to Elegant

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

When we started planning our daughter's wedding, we weren't sure where to start. Friends advice--hire a wedding planner. WOW--were they right! Simple to Elegant was our first stop and then our only. We hired them at our initial appointment. Jeff and Jeanette are truly the... Read More best in what they do. We never worried, we never second guessed anything, they helped us cut corners where they thought would help and our wedding was beautiful! My advice--if you are thinking twice about hiring a planner--don't! Hiring Simple to Elegant was by far the best decision we made. They are professional and made us feel very comfortable when discussing money and costs! They were perfect and followed through with everything they said they would. By far the best in the business! I cannot imagine what a wedding would be like without the experts at Simple to Elegant!

Wedding Day Ease

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

We met with Jeanette and Jeff at Simple to Elegant in late January for my daughter's July 11 wedding at St. Mary of the Woods. They were great to work with especially since my daughter was working 3 jobs in Bloomington, IN while I was teaching in Illinois. Jeanette kept us on... Read More track with timely emails and followed my daughter and son-in-law's wishes. They coordinated everything from food tasting to hair/make-up appointments. When a change of ceremony venue was required, Jeanette tracked down the people in charge and got permission for us to hold the wedding in the LeFer Ballroom. On the day of the actual ceremony, everything was taken care of behind the scenes. All the flowers were in place at the ceremony location, the directional signs put up, and the reception area decorated. We celebrated the day and didn't miss a moment because the Simple to Elegant crew took care of all the details right down to providing the cake serving set. At the end of the evening, all the gifts and personal items were on a table, and we were able to leave without the hassle of cleaning up and resetting the hall. They did it all. Worth every penny for the deluxe service!

Great!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Tonya

Simple to Elegant is amazing! You will not be disappointed and it is well worth the money! Make room in your budget for the planner, setting up, and taking down! Rentals, of course!!! Thank you! Love, love, love!

Jeanette and her staff saved me from many headaches. I highly recommend Simple to Elegant!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Amanda R

From visiting the venue, to getting helpful hints on who can help me with my dress, hair, etc, Jeanette and her staff were extremely helpful. I felt like I did hardly anything. As two busy professionals, they made our wedding planning a breeze. I highly recommend them!

Got the job done

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Kristy T

I was really glad I had a wedding planner because I would have been much more of a worried mess. They actually did all of my decorations which turned out great and all of my set up and tear down. I was very happy with them and they were always very nice to me. However, my mom... Read More got to the reception and was freaking out because one of my bridesmaids hand-made a decoration for my reception and it wasn't set up and she asked where it was and I think somehow they upset her by the way this situation was handled. I wasn't there so, I don't know. I asked if they could get me a plate of appetizers since I wouldn't be there for that and they did, that was nice and they brought me drinks as well. I thought this was well worth the money and would use them again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Thank you for everything you did for us. You took our simple concept and made it....elegant!!! The entire staff is great to work with and really listened to what we had to say to get us exactly what we wanted. Best part was everything was STRESS FREE!!!

INCREDIBLE VENDOR

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

I had Simple to Elegant coordinate, set up and tear down my wedding. They were worth every penny. My day was smooth, stress free and the wedding of my dreams. Thank you so much for giving my family and I the wedding of my dreams.

Jeanette's the best!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Laura F

Jeanette and her team are pros! They not only have creative ideas to pull off any look or inspiration, but they have the work force to get it done without a hitch. Every step of the way, Simple to Elegant was there to answer questions, help me make contacts with vendors, and... Read More assure me that our vision for the wedding would be accomplished...and it was!