St Pete/Clearwater Beach Weddings & Receptions

Whether you're planning a sunset beach ceremony for two or an upscale wedding & reception for hundreds, we have the local knowledge and expertise to make your wedding beautiful and stress-free. Our customizable wedding & reception packages are designed with your ideas and inspiration as our guide.

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

145 108th Ave, Treasure Island, FL Serving Tampa Bay, Clearwater, St Pete Beach, Anna Maria (727) 537-9331
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Steven H

Thank you and your team for making our wedding day a joyous and memorable one

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Tom P

Would give 6 stars if we could! We were on vacation in St. Pete Beach in September and decided to get married. Called Amber at Simple Weddings and 48 hours later, we were getting marred on the beach at sunset. Amber was fantastic to work with., and Dylan - our photographer was... Read More just amazing! He helped us feel at ease in front of the camera, and the pictures were outstanding. Simple. Beautiful. Perfect.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Tiffany W

Amber is absolutely amazing! As a Bride, planning your wedding down to the last detail is something you think about since being a little girl. The glamour, the dress, the shoes, how you'll wear your hear and having your make-up done by a professional. Our wedding was set,... Read More all vendors were set, guests booked their flights and we were getting married on a rooftop of an amazing hotel on St. Pete Beach, FL Sept,. 9, 2017. Well, Hurricane Irma had other plans for us! Days before the big day, our venue evacuated, catering cancelled, guests flights were cancelled and just 12 hours before the wedding, both my hair salon and make-up studio called to say they were unable to assist me, as they would be closed on my wedding day. Within minutes, my wedding officiant made a few phone calls and was able to get in touch with Amber. Everyone converged at my home that Saturday ready to make our day the best wedding ever. And they did! Without ever meeting me or knowing my style, Amber took my vision for my hair and make-up and made me feel like a beautiful bride! I cannot thank her enough for making our wedding day absolutely amazing and definitely unforgettable. Tiffany & Dee

2017-10-03T13:34:12 Response from the vendor

Tiffany, I so appreciate your kind words and was thrilled to be a part of your and Dee's wedding day. As a bride-to-be myself, I understand how frustrating it must have been with Irma's impact on your plans, but I was so impressed by how... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Julianna S

Amber and Anthony are fantastic people. They both listened to everything we had to say about our wedding ideas. Amber made all of our dreams come true and stayed within our budget. From helping us find a venue to cleaning up Simple Weddings just took all of the stress and worry... Read More out of our hands and we could not have been happier with finding them. If you want TRUE professionals to help you plan your wedding- Look no further and enjoy your day!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Megan M

Simple Weddings was simply the best! Anthony and Amber were hands on from the first phone call. I live in Boca Raton FL and I found this site to plan a wedding on the beach in St Pete Beach FL. The site allowed you to virtually set up your beach wedding from flower arrangements,... Read More color sashes to chair styles and unique wedding locations. Amber and I spoke bi weekly over the phone and via email from a year out. I sent her photos of what I could imagine my wedding to be, i.e. flower bouquet colors, ceremony styles, receptions ideas. And she created it!!! She had great ideas to add as well. She is really good at what she does! Being across the state she was hands on and set me up and booked all vendors For what I asked for. She was fantastic!!! She created something better than I ever imagined! My wedding was perfection! They really know what they are doing! They stuck to my budget and created the perfect wedding of my dreams! Do your self a favor and call them to set up your wedding. No stress, they handled everything!

2017-10-03T13:36:30 Response from the vendor

Megan - thank you thank you for the kind words. I am lucky to get to do what I love for a living, but honestly, my work provides personal and professional satisfaction, especially when I get to work with amazing clients like you and Ben.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jennifer O

Anthony and Dylan worked so hard to provide my new husband and I with the most special moment of our lives. We felt so comfortable in their more -than -capable hands. Without any work or stress, all we had to do was enjoy our wedding! From organizing the event to recommending a... Read More restaurant to celebrate in afterwards, as well as creating a beautiful slideshow we could share with our families, we are so happy to have found such an amazing team of professionals who truly understand this entire process. Thank you so much Simple Weddings for everything you did to make our wedding day so incredible. You are remarkable individuals!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jacqueline G

Simple Weddings was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. Shanna was very responsive and full of great ideas to help us plan our wedding from out of town. From photos to hair and makeup, everything was covered and I never felt worried that we... Read More were missing something. The wedding was beautiful and I have to thank everyone at Simple Weddings for making it happen!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

Planning a wedding can be a stressful and difficult task for any couple at the best of times. Add a 4000+ mile gap and a 5 hour time difference(we live in the uk) and the potential for stress / worry can be multiplied. However, thanks to the hard work, patience, attention to... Read More our needs from Amber and the team at simple weddings, any stress or concerns we may have had was soon removed. Due to the fact we were planning our wedding from another country, all of our contact was through e-mail or Skype calls.Every last detail was taken care of with utmost professionalism( very good response to e-mail questions etc), and we always felt that we had someone there who was more than willing to help take us through the planning process. When we finally got to meet Amber in person, it was as though we'd known her for much longer than we actually had. I really can't say enough good things about our officiant, Trent, and photographer Claire, they both made the day so special. Many many thanks to Amber and all at simple weddings, for making our wedding such a memorable, amazing occasion.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Erin T

My husband and I were looking for a small, intimate wedding. Simple Weddings helped us plan and deliver a beautiful sunset wedding of our dreams. They are a one stop wedding company that has every service you would need: photography, officiants, wedding planner, music,... Read More flowers, hair, makeup, decor and coordinator. Their packages are fair and flexible. It took the guess work out, and the staff was amazing. Everyone was accommodating, professional and courteous.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Debbie D

Excellent Service! We would highly recommend Simple Weddings! We had a wonderful and beautiful vow renewal ceremony for our 30th wedding anniversary...they are the BEST!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Ashley M

We could not have asked for anything better! Planning a wedding from another state means putting a lot of faith in another person, and Amber did a fantastic job. Everything was perfect! I would recommend them to anyone. Pamela did an amazing job with our pictures as well!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katie L

Planning a destination wedding was anything but simple, but Simple Weddings made the entire process easy, efficient, and affordable! We reached out to Amber when the previous company we had booked with lost our ceremony site and were impossible to get in touch with so needless... Read More to say we were a bit panicked and frantic. Amber was so sweet to talk with! She listened, reached out to the city, filed for a permit, and was able to squeeze us in on our preferred wedding date (THANK YOU!)! Christopher was our assigned wedding planner, and we couldn't have been taken care of any better. He texted us often just to check in, our phone conversations were always productive whether they were planned or last minute detail worries, and he helped us plan our perfect wedding! We chose Anthony as our officiant, and even with little contact with him before the wedding day, he delivered a fantastic ceremony. We loved that we were able to choose our own music, our own dialogue, and our own decor; it was truly the wedding of our dreams! We are so happy that we chose Simple Weddings! Thank you to all involved for making our day so special! Katie and Katelyn 10/15/16

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Joanne W

Outstanding from the start , everything was just perfect and exactly what we asked for . Highly recommended:)

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Tiera G

From start to finish Simple Weddings staff has been totally helpful. During the planning of our wedding we had a couple hick ups due to the weather. However, we pulled through it.Our set up turned out better than expected. Desiree our wedding planner did a phenomenal job and... Read More Brandy did an awesome job in capturing all of our most important moments. I could not asked for a better team. Thanks Simple Weddings you are the best!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Charle H

Our wedding was exactly the way we had dreamed it would be! Desiree helped us plan through emails and phone calls. Everything was set up just the way we requested. Steven our photographer was very personable, we loved our photos. Our guest had a wonderful time, and we all... Read More have great memories of our ceremony.

2016-09-07T00:04:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review! We passed along your kind words to Desiree and Steven. We are so glad that you were pleased with everything and loved your photos!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Excellent service from Simple Weddings took the stress out of things and was perfect for me as I don't like stress! We had a low key no fuss wedding which is what we wanted

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Colleen J

Perfect Wedding!!!!! Kelly, Anthony and Amber were amazing. I live in Chicago and got married in Florida. They made the process stress-less and it looked gorgeous. I couldn't of been happier. They also provided our photographer Jonathan which he took amazing photos. They also... Read More recommended Chantilly Cakes and we were very happy with them. If your looking for a great company to deal with this is it. Thanks guys.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Easy to plan and turned out just as imagined!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Brandy S

Desiree with Simple Weddings was outstanding! I planned everything with her online and she went above and beyond. I was so nervous that my dream beach wedding wouldn't come together exactly as I wanted since I was planning everything from another state, but Simple Weddings... Read More truly exceeded my expectations. My beach ceremony was absolutely gorgeous! We went with Trent for our officiant and he was amazing. We loved every bit of our ceremony. I highly recommend Desiree and all the Simple Weddings staff.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

We are thrilled with the level of service we received from Simple Weddings! Anthony's truly establish a team of top professionals to make your day go off without a hitch! Desiree was my personal planner and made sure that every detail was covered. We were married at a... Read More home/venue recommend by Anthony and we were worried about how much work we would have to do the day of the wedding. Fortunately, we didn't lift a finger! I my family and friends enjoyed a full beach day prior to our wedding! Again, every detail was taken care of and every person who was a part of the process was extremely professional!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Desiree did an awesome job for our wedding. Everything was beautiful from the arch on the beach to the set up for cocktails at the pool to the tables inside for dinner. We had a last minute change to inside from the balcony due to weather, and Desiree handled it smoothly and... Read More kept reassuring me everything will be fine! And it was perfect!!!! Simple weddings found a wonderful caterer--Marcy's catering for a gourmet dinner for 11, and a great activity for the kids-ages 5,4,2 1/2, and 2--a cute sand footprint by The Sand Box. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Desiree thought of everything and it all flowed smoothly. Our photographer Brandy was wonderful and did a great job, especially with the kids, and Vincent was awesome on steel drums!!! Trent, our officiant did a great job--very conversational, perfect for our small wedding. Planning this from out of state was easy, because of Desiree. We highly recommend Simple Weddings!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 teresa m

We went with Simple weddings as we were looking for an affordable yet beautiful elopement on the beach in St. Petes, FLorida and I can't say more about them!!! They helped me plan everything all long distance from Pennsylvania with out feeling stressed. Anthony was our... Read More officiant... He was awesome! So nice and had everything planned down to which lot to park in and which beach would be the most secluded. Steven was our photographer and the photos he got were amazing!!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful, and stress-free elopement!!

2016-06-14T22:10:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this! Steven and I both enjoyed working with you! I'm so thrilled that you were happy with your photos. Those will be a lasting reminder of your very special day! Congratulations and thank you so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Meghan F

We planned our wedding from Canada with Amber. It was easy for us, and she took us step by step through everything and we could customize anything really! Although we didn't meet until our wedding day, it felt like we had gotten to know each other over phone calls and emails.... Read More Our officiant and photographer were amazing and so easy to work with :) Amber was also able to suggest a caterer for our dinner (which we had at the house we were renting) and it was top notch! I can't say enough good things about Marcy and her wonderful food. Everything about our wedding experience was wonderful.

2016-03-23T18:10:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a joy to work with you to plan the special details for your ceremony. I loved all the personal touches we were able to incorporate to represent your family. So glad you enjoyed Marcy - we love her food... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 KB

A Customized Wedding! We could not be happier with Simple Weddings Florida! We planned our wedding with Amber over the phone and through emails. We were able to choose our officiant, Anthony, who was wonderful, and our photographer, Brandy, who captured beautiful shots of our... Read More sunset beach wedding. Amber was amazing, caring and easy to work with. She provided worksheets for music selections, photography, and for our ceremony, and she kept in contact with us throughout our planning process. She ordered our leis, which were exactly like the pictures we sent her. They were fresh and gorgeous. After being together for 30 years, it was really important to us to customize our ceremony and Simple Weddings allowed and encouraged us to do so. We literally wrote what we wanted our officiant to say in addition to writing our own vows. On the day of our wedding, everything was set up exactly as planned and they didn’t miss a beat. I highly recommend Simple Weddings Florida. Thank you for making our day so special! Kim and Lynn

2016-01-06T17:39:01 Response from the vendor

Kim and Lynn - Thank you both so much for your feedback and for choosing Simple Weddings to plan your special day. You were absolutely delightful to work with, and it was truly a joy for us to be a part of the process. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Cindy J

Absolutely beautiful hair by Amber!! So professional and yet fun loving. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing and had the best time getting their hair and makeup done. I couldn't have been more happy with the results and pricing. Worth everything!!! Thank you!!!

2016-01-04T10:41:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Our team had a great time with you and your bridesmaids. What a great group of family and friends you have. It was a joy to help you and your girls look beautiful for your special day. Wishing you all the... Read Less Read More

Amber Small & Anthony Meiring

Anthony & Amber have been friends since they went to high school together in Indiana! Amber serves as Director of Operations. She is also an ordained minister (non-denominational), wedding planner and trained hair & makeup artist. Brides frequently choose Amber to provide both makeup and officiant services for their weddings. Anthony serves as Director of Sales & Marketing. He is also a ceremony officiant and wedding coordinator. He believes the most valuable thing we do as wedding planners is to make the wedding day and entire planning process as fun and relaxed as possible.