St Pete/Clearwater Beach Weddings & Receptions

Whether you're planning a sunset beach ceremony for two or an upscale wedding & reception for hundreds, we have the local knowledge and expertise to make your wedding beautiful and stress-free. Our customizable wedding & reception packages are designed with your ideas and inspiration as our guide.

After Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

145 108th Ave, Treasure Island, FL Serving Tampa Bay, Clearwater, St Pete Beach, Anna Maria (727) 537-9331
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 KB

A Customized Wedding! We could not be happier with Simple Weddings Florida! We planned our wedding with Amber over the phone and through emails. We were able to choose our officiant, Anthony, who was wonderful, and our photographer, Brandy, who captured beautiful shots of our... Read More sunset beach wedding. Amber was amazing, caring and easy to work with. She provided worksheets for music selections, photography, and for our ceremony, and she kept in contact with us throughout our planning process. She ordered our leis, which were exactly like the pictures we sent her. They were fresh and gorgeous. After being together for 30 years, it was really important to us to customize our ceremony and Simple Weddings allowed and encouraged us to do so. We literally wrote what we wanted our officiant to say in addition to writing our own vows. On the day of our wedding, everything was set up exactly as planned and they didn’t miss a beat. I highly recommend Simple Weddings Florida. Thank you for making our day so special! Kim and Lynn

2016-01-06T17:39:01 Response from the vendor

Kim and Lynn - Thank you both so much for your feedback and for choosing Simple Weddings to plan your special day. You were absolutely delightful to work with, and it was truly a joy for us to be a part of the process. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Desiree did an awesome job for our wedding. Everything was beautiful from the arch on the beach to the set up for cocktails at the pool to the tables inside for dinner. We had a last minute change to inside from the balcony due to weather, and Desiree handled it smoothly and... Read More kept reassuring me everything will be fine! And it was perfect!!!! Simple weddings found a wonderful caterer--Marcy's catering for a gourmet dinner for 11, and a great activity for the kids-ages 5,4,2 1/2, and 2--a cute sand footprint by The Sand Box. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Desiree thought of everything and it all flowed smoothly. Our photographer Brandy was wonderful and did a great job, especially with the kids, and Vincent was awesome on steel drums!!! Trent, our officiant did a great job--very conversational, perfect for our small wedding. Planning this from out of state was easy, because of Desiree. We highly recommend Simple Weddings!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Meghan F

We planned our wedding from Canada with Amber. It was easy for us, and she took us step by step through everything and we could customize anything really! Although we didn't meet until our wedding day, it felt like we had gotten to know each other over phone calls and emails.... Read More Our officiant and photographer were amazing and so easy to work with :) Amber was also able to suggest a caterer for our dinner (which we had at the house we were renting) and it was top notch! I can't say enough good things about Marcy and her wonderful food. Everything about our wedding experience was wonderful.

2016-03-23T18:10:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a joy to work with you to plan the special details for your ceremony. I loved all the personal touches we were able to incorporate to represent your family. So glad you enjoyed Marcy - we love her food... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Erin T

My husband and I were looking for a small, intimate wedding. Simple Weddings helped us plan and deliver a beautiful sunset wedding of our dreams. They are a one stop wedding company that has every service you would need: photography, officiants, wedding planner, music,... Read More flowers, hair, makeup, decor and coordinator. Their packages are fair and flexible. It took the guess work out, and the staff was amazing. Everyone was accommodating, professional and courteous.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Debbie D

Excellent Service! We would highly recommend Simple Weddings! We had a wonderful and beautiful vow renewal ceremony for our 30th wedding anniversary...they are the BEST!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Ashley M

We could not have asked for anything better! Planning a wedding from another state means putting a lot of faith in another person, and Amber did a fantastic job. Everything was perfect! I would recommend them to anyone. Pamela did an amazing job with our pictures as well!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katie L

Planning a destination wedding was anything but simple, but Simple Weddings made the entire process easy, efficient, and affordable! We reached out to Amber when the previous company we had booked with lost our ceremony site and were impossible to get in touch with so needless... Read More to say we were a bit panicked and frantic. Amber was so sweet to talk with! She listened, reached out to the city, filed for a permit, and was able to squeeze us in on our preferred wedding date (THANK YOU!)! Christopher was our assigned wedding planner, and we couldn't have been taken care of any better. He texted us often just to check in, our phone conversations were always productive whether they were planned or last minute detail worries, and he helped us plan our perfect wedding! We chose Anthony as our officiant, and even with little contact with him before the wedding day, he delivered a fantastic ceremony. We loved that we were able to choose our own music, our own dialogue, and our own decor; it was truly the wedding of our dreams! We are so happy that we chose Simple Weddings! Thank you to all involved for making our day so special! Katie and Katelyn 10/15/16

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Joanne W

Outstanding from the start , everything was just perfect and exactly what we asked for . Highly recommended:)

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Tiera G

From start to finish Simple Weddings staff has been totally helpful. During the planning of our wedding we had a couple hick ups due to the weather. However, we pulled through it.Our set up turned out better than expected. Desiree our wedding planner did a phenomenal job and... Read More Brandy did an awesome job in capturing all of our most important moments. I could not asked for a better team. Thanks Simple Weddings you are the best!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Charle H

Our wedding was exactly the way we had dreamed it would be! Desiree helped us plan through emails and phone calls. Everything was set up just the way we requested. Steven our photographer was very personable, we loved our photos. Our guest had a wonderful time, and we all... Read More have great memories of our ceremony.

2016-09-07T00:04:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review! We passed along your kind words to Desiree and Steven. We are so glad that you were pleased with everything and loved your photos!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Excellent service from Simple Weddings took the stress out of things and was perfect for me as I don't like stress! We had a low key no fuss wedding which is what we wanted

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Colleen J

Perfect Wedding!!!!! Kelly, Anthony and Amber were amazing. I live in Chicago and got married in Florida. They made the process stress-less and it looked gorgeous. I couldn't of been happier. They also provided our photographer Jonathan which he took amazing photos. They also... Read More recommended Chantilly Cakes and we were very happy with them. If your looking for a great company to deal with this is it. Thanks guys.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Easy to plan and turned out just as imagined!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Brandy S

Desiree with Simple Weddings was outstanding! I planned everything with her online and she went above and beyond. I was so nervous that my dream beach wedding wouldn't come together exactly as I wanted since I was planning everything from another state, but Simple Weddings... Read More truly exceeded my expectations. My beach ceremony was absolutely gorgeous! We went with Trent for our officiant and he was amazing. We loved every bit of our ceremony. I highly recommend Desiree and all the Simple Weddings staff.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

We are thrilled with the level of service we received from Simple Weddings! Anthony's truly establish a team of top professionals to make your day go off without a hitch! Desiree was my personal planner and made sure that every detail was covered. We were married at a... Read More home/venue recommend by Anthony and we were worried about how much work we would have to do the day of the wedding. Fortunately, we didn't lift a finger! I my family and friends enjoyed a full beach day prior to our wedding! Again, every detail was taken care of and every person who was a part of the process was extremely professional!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 teresa m

We went with Simple weddings as we were looking for an affordable yet beautiful elopement on the beach in St. Petes, FLorida and I can't say more about them!!! They helped me plan everything all long distance from Pennsylvania with out feeling stressed. Anthony was our... Read More officiant... He was awesome! So nice and had everything planned down to which lot to park in and which beach would be the most secluded. Steven was our photographer and the photos he got were amazing!!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful, and stress-free elopement!!

2016-06-14T22:10:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this! Steven and I both enjoyed working with you! I'm so thrilled that you were happy with your photos. Those will be a lasting reminder of your very special day! Congratulations and thank you so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Cindy J

Absolutely beautiful hair by Amber!! So professional and yet fun loving. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing and had the best time getting their hair and makeup done. I couldn't have been more happy with the results and pricing. Worth everything!!! Thank you!!!

2016-01-04T10:41:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Our team had a great time with you and your bridesmaids. What a great group of family and friends you have. It was a joy to help you and your girls look beautiful for your special day. Wishing you all the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sarah

We were so pleased with the results of our October beach wedding on Anna Maria Island. Everything was absolutely perfect! Kelly Manke was our event coordinator and she was great. We communicated mainly through email, which is great if your busy. We just picked the music,... Read More location, vows, and then showed up to the wedding! The cost was great for what you are getting. We have not received our pictures yet (our wedding was just 10 days ago) but I cannot wait to see them! I would certainly recommend Simple Weddings to a friend. Our day was perfect!

Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Both Drew and I worked closely with Anthony from Simple Weddings. We felt welcomed the minute we walked into their office for our first consultation. Anthony was very personable and through with everything. He assisted us how to get our marriage license, photographer, venues... Read More suggestions, cake suggestions which were all fantastic. They recommended the Hotel Zamora for our venue and we couldn't be more pleased with the location. Our wedding was supposed to be a beach wedding and a week prior Anthony took it upon his self to reach out to Mary at the hotel and put in a contingency plan in place just in case it rained. They were more then accommodating and it ended up being rained out and the wedding was still perfect. Anthony and team still made our wedding perfect even indoors. Cakes by Carolyn was his recommendation for our cake needs and all I can say is WOW!! That cake was amazing tasting and absolutely beautiful. Photographer was very accommodating and captured the essence of our wedding and our personalities. Now that I have told you about everything let me make one more point that can't be left unnoticed. This was a gay wedding with two men who have been together for 10 years and was celebrating their 10 year anniversary on that wedding day. My point here is Simple Weddings was the reason it was so successful and beautiful. From day one we were welcomed with open arms and even after the wedding was over they still made us feel special. You can't find that too often these days, so my hat is off to Anthony and team over at Simple Weddings. I will always recommend Simple Weddings for any wedding.

Simple Weddings

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

My husband and I planned our wedding from Missouri and we have always dreamed of a destination beach wedding. If your doing research look no more, you've found the perfect company. I was very nervous as we had to plan/pay for everything remotely. Upon choosing Simple Weddings,... Read More my expectations were exceeded. From the initial planning to communication everything went absolutely amazing. The coordinator, florist, hair and makeup referrals, restaurant/hotel referrals, and everything in between was covered by Simple Weddings. They literally have their services down to a science. The setup, decorations, service and over all experience was phenomenal. I must say Desiree (coordinator/florist) met every request I had and then some. I highly recommend you use her services for your flowers!!!!! I promise if you go with this company you will not be disappointed! Two weeks later, and I am still ecstatic at how everything turned out.

Simple Weddings is the BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Look no further for a wedding planner! My husband and I were married in St. Pete Beach, Florida with our children and immediate family. Our wedding planner Anthony was fantastic! He coordinated everything for us, and the entire process was easy, smooth, and worry free! I highly... Read More recommend Anthony as your planner! He was such a pleasure to work with and I can't even put into words how beautiful our wedding was thanks to Anthony and his team. His ideas and recommendations are what made it the wedding of our dreams!! Our Officiant was Jeff and his wife Claire was our photographer. What a wonderful couple! Our photos are absolutely breathtaking. She took so many amazing shots of us and our family. She was so much fun to work with! Jeff made our ceremony feel so special and intimate. He was phenominal! I feel like Anthony, Jeff and Claire truly cared about us!! Our wedding day was a dream come true because of Simple Weddings!! Thank you again for everything!!!

Stress Free

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

I used Simple Weddings for my wedding on Clearwater Beach in Florida. I live in Pittsburgh, PA. They did it all for me. Through e-mails and phone calls, I never was out of the loop. They had everything done for me I did not have to worry about anything. They were very... Read More helpful and very patient with all the first time wedding planning questions. no worries - no problems they make it all go so easy and take the stress out of it all..

Couldn't be happier.......Really!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

From the first meeting at their office, Anthony made us feel very comfortable. We planned our wedding in 2 months and it all went off without a hitch. He was very well organized, professional and his responses to emails and phone calls were very quick. Even with a 1/2 hour rain... Read More delay on our wedding day, it all seemed to go as planned. I'd say better than we expected. At the reception all of the Simple Wedding's employees were very professional and attentive to our needs. We received compliment after compliment as the night went on. We would highly recommend using them if you want a worry free experience.

Anthony and his team were phenomenal!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Anthony and his team were phenominal!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

My wife and I came to Florida to get married with our children, parents, and siblings. We traveled from Indiana and Michigan and left the details to Anthony. We met with him a few months before, while on vacation, and he was so helpful. We knew at that time we could trust him... Read More and rely upon his judgement if needed. He helped recommend a florist, assisted with selecting the perfect beach and house rental, he set up the entire event and broke it down afterwards, he assisted with Makeup, Restaurants, photgrapher, and even with the girls manicures! He runs a great business, it was affordable and worth every cent. -Husband, TheHunters

2015-09-18T15:18:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was truly a pleasure working with you. You have such a beautiful family and we wish you all the best! Congratulations.

Amber Small & Anthony Meiring

Anthony & Amber have been friends since they went to high school together in Indiana! Amber serves as Director of Operations. She is also an ordained minister (non-denominational), wedding planner and trained hair & makeup artist. Brides frequently choose Amber to provide both makeup and officiant services for their weddings. Anthony serves as Director of Sales & Marketing. He is also a ceremony officiant and wedding coordinator. He believes the most valuable thing we do as wedding planners is to make the wedding day and entire planning process as fun and relaxed as possible.