Alleviating the Stress out of Weddings

Simply Breathe Events is a premier DC, Virginia, and Maryland wedding & event planner that helps take the stress out of life's greatest moments. With setting up site visits for proposed venues, creating wedding favors, and managing the event itself, it all can be a little overwhelming. That's where Simply Breathe Events comes in. We want your special day to be as memorable as you do!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

Washington, DC, DC Serving DC, Virginia, Maryland and Beyond! (202) 494-0636
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Tessa V

My husband and I got married in DC this past April. From the moment we hired Tiffany and the SBE team we knew we had made the right choice. We hired Tiffany and SBE for month of coordination. However, Tiffany kept in contact and frequently checked in on us and was ready and... Read More willing to answer any questions for the year leading up to the wedding as well as recommending other wonderful vendors. Once we were a month out Tiffany jumped in and quickly learned all of the details and plans for our wedding. She was always quick to respond and calm our nerves and answer the many questions that we had. No detail or worry was ever unimportant or too small for her to take care of. We always felt like we were in good hands. Tiffany and the SBE team were wonderful to work with the weekend of the wedding. They were extremely friendly, organized and engaged at our rehearsal, making sure we were 100% happy and comfortable with every last detail! The day of the wedding went flawlessly. The SBE team was on top of everything. If there were any problems my husband and I are not aware of them as they were solved behind the scenes. Our timeline was perfectly managed and executed. Leading up to the wedding our concern was having enough time on the dance floor and Tiffany made sure that this happened. It was perfect! Hiring Tiffany and the SBE team was absolutely one of the best decision of our wedding planning process and we would do it again and recommend this team to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you SBE team!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Nicole E

One of the best decisions we made was asking Tiffany to be our coordinator. She was very helpful and was there whenever we needed her. She made sure my husband and I enjoyed the best day of our life and our special day would not have been the same without her!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Megan S

Although Tiffany was great during the planning process, she really excelled on the day of my wedding! She was attentive, detail oriented, a great communicator, and one step ahead of me the entire night. Chelsie was her assistant who was equally great. I can't imagine my big day... Read More without their assistance.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Nancy G

Latoria and Tiffany and Simply Breathe helped make my daughter's wedding run perfectly. Everyone at Simply Breathe has been professional and really nice to work with. This is the second wedding that they have helped me with and I cannot imagine trying to do it without them!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Danielle H

OMG I don't know how Tiffany does it. We were up against a possible HURRICANE at an outdoor ceremony and she never once broke her composure. I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and the fact that Tiffany was able to keep me calm and assured is a huge accomplishment. She... Read More thought of ideas and details that never crossed my mind. All of my vendors have been raving about her and can't wait to work with her again! Thanks to Tiffany I was able to Simple Breathe and enjoy every second of my wedding day with no worries.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jenna S

Tiffany and her team were a joy to work with and truly put my mind at ease on my wedding day. I emailed her questions upon questions and even began texting her, at which time she always responded with a solution. Tiffany's positive attitude and sense of serenity were a breath of... Read More fresh air. I gave her my vision and she made it come to life. Our wedding from start to finish, could not have turned out more perfect and I owe most of it to her! I would highly recommend Tiffany and her team for your wedding planning needs! She was amazing and I cannot say enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Michele B

Tiffany is amazing!!! Right from the beginning she was very responsive and informative. We booked her as a day-of-coordinator but the month before the big day she was reaching out to us to assist with finalizing our details. She helped us with finalizing our wedding day... Read More timeline, ensuring we covered all our bases and was a great resource when we needed advice on wedding details and etiquette. On the day of the wedding, Tiffany and her assistant Chelsie were spectacular! Everything on our timeline happened on schedule (which is hard with my family!). She coordinated everything so well and she also checked in on me throughout the day to make sure I was okay! It was so nice to have someone like Tiffany coordinating our wedding day. Simply Breathe Events gave us peace of mind so my husband, family, and I could enjoy the most wonderful wedding day! You must hire SBE! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 carolyn c

Tiffany and her team made my day run so smoothly! Being a type A person I like to be in control, however I was able to let go and hand everything over so Tiffany could execute my dream wedding. She coordinated with all the vendors before the wedding and set up all my “DIY”... Read More projects to decorate the space before the wedding. Definitely one of the best decisions (besides marrying my best friend!) that I have made

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Taryn V

Tiffany was a dream to work both before and during our wedding! She was a huge help in answering questions throughout the planning process and even helped connect me with many of our amazing vendors. She truly helped us enjoy all the special moments of our wedding day by... Read More ensuring everything was executed perfectly and exactly how we envisioned. I would absolutely recommend Tiffany and SBE for all couples who want to simply breathe and have fun on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Susan B

Tiffany helped make our wedding day a beautiful celebration of happiness and love. We don't know how we would have done it all without her. She was very professional and kind at the same time. She helped us navigate many issues that arose so that everything worked out. She... Read More coordinated with our other vendors and removed much of the stress from us. She is clearly experienced and has a great deal of knowledge to help an overwhelmed couple make the big day joyous.

Tiffany Rivera

I LOVE THIS CITY! There's nothing more I rather be doing than taking my dog Bentley on a long walk through our neighborhood in Brookland, or digging through local vintage shops for rare finds. Did I mention I love food? Seriously, I'm pretty sure I'd be a food blogger if not for the event industry. Some of my faves are grabbing some spicy lo mein at Maketto, or a dozen Oysters at Old Ebbitt. Chocolate chip cookies will always have my heart and I'm not ashamed to say I follow Captain Cookie on twitter just to know where their truck is at any given time.