Simply Events LLC

Tri-State Area, Greater Cincinnati, Kentucky, Dayton

Simply Events: Full Service Wedding Planners

You’re the Bride; you should be carrying a bouquet, not a clipboard! Let Simply Events carry the clipboard for you! We handle all the details, allowing you to relax and enjoy the planning process and wedding day. Whether you need help planning your entire wedding or just the final details, Simply Events has the perfect package for you. Offering customizable packages, we can fit all your wedding planning needs and budget! Services offered: Vendor selection & management Contract management Budget creation & management Month-to-month planning checklist Hotel blocks for out-of-town guests Transportation coordination Timeline creation Day-of coordination Design & décor Initiation & RSVP management Seating chart creation and MORE! Package Pricing Simply the Royal Treatment: Full Service Pla

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Tri-State Area, Greater Cincinnati, Kentucky, Dayton (513) 479-0968

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Amanda Y

Laura is SO good at what she does! From start to finish, she was amazing and exceeded all of our expectations for a wedding planner. My husband and I had a very small ceremony in North Carolina, and then had a huge outdoor reception back here in Cincinnati at a home residence.... Read More This means we had to select and bring in all of the vendors and make sure everything coordinated. Laura took on all of this responsibility and managed everything for us. Her expansive knowledge and expertise was crucial in choosing appropriate vendors and ordering appropriate items. She was quick to reach out to vendors on my behalf to get things taken care of. She was continuously confirming and reconfirming times/details/orders with all of the vendors to ensure that everything was in order. She worked hard to understand my "vision" and all my ideas for how I wanted everything to look and feel. She spent so much time creating decor boards, tent layouts, floral orders, and so much more to pull everything together. She came to every planning meeting with me and even came to my DIY session at FlowerMan (which was EIGHT HOURS LONG!)! She should be a florist in her second career -- she's amazing at that, too! Laura even helped transport all of the buckets of "extra" florals and greenery from the DIY session and brought it to the reception the next day! So awesome. And always eager to help in any way (and every way!). Laura also came out to the home residence several times -- for planning meetings, details meetings, tent delivery, chair/table delivery, etc. She even took all my cloth napkins home with her once they were delivered and she folded them in her spare time -- in every aspect of the planning process, she went above and beyond. On the day of the event, she and her team arrived at the home residence very early (11am!) to set everything up. She decided to come even a little earlier than planned because she wanted to make some additional greenery garlands (out of the extra greenery) for our sweetheart table -- this was completely her idea, but fit my theme and "vision" so perfectly and I'm so glad she was willing and motivated to do things like this. She and her team were so professional and hard working throughout the entire day. They worked so hard to make all of my Pinterest ideas and visions come to life :) They also handled all of the vendors arriving and setting up (DJ, bartender, floral delivery, cake delivery, late night pizza truck, etc.). I would have been swarmed with questions, arrivals, and "to-do"s if Laura and her team hadn't been there to take care of everything. She handled any "hiccups" throughout the night without disturbing my family or my husband and I. I cannot say enough about how amazing Laura is! She is so professional, punctual, flexible, knowledgeable, experienced, hard working, responsive, and so much more! She went above and beyond and exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you, Simply Events!!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Martha S

In short: Laura and her team treat you like its their own wedding day. It sounds totally cheesy, but truly if I could give Laura more stars here I would. She's a no-brainer addition to the wedding and worth every single penny (and this is from a frugle person!). I particularly... Read More appreciated her extreme attention to every single detail (especially the ones I totally forgot about like printing out a guest shuttle itinerary and petitions), her educated opinions, and budget-friendly suggestions. I have and will continue to recommend her to every bride to be. My wedding was planned from afar (we live in Seattle, and were married in Cincinnati) -- so I KNOW that she can handle the long-distance brides as well! I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about my experience, if anyone would like more details.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rebecca H

Adam and I were pleased beyond our expectations with our decision to selected Simply Event’s Simply the Royal Treatment package for our October 2016 wedding. Planning a Cincinnati Wedding from Texas seemed overwhelming before we met Laura. Now, I could not imagine doing it... Read More without her expertise and congenial manner. During our wedding planner search, Laura was easily accessible via phone, email or text message (and continued to be so throughout the planning process), her packages were concise and straight forward as well as reasonably priced. Laura’s knowledge of the industry was vital in helping us find and select vendors in our price range and who met our wedding day vision. Laura’s excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as professionalism, attention to detail and design abilities made our dream day possible and stress free. Laura and her team took care of all the Day-Of details allowing Adam and me as well as our families to relax and enjoy the celebration. Thank-you to Laura and the Simply Events team, our wedding day was better than we could have imagined.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kelly B

We used Laura Gall as our "day of" wedding planner and was it ever worth it!! She made the day a breeze by her suburb organization skills the month or so the event. On the wedding day, neither the bride nor the MOB were stressed over any details because Laura made the entire... Read More event easy and allowed us to just enjoy! Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Samantha A

Laura is an absolutely incredible wedding planner. I highly recommend using her fully service planning if you can spring it. Her full service planning made wedding planning from Texas a breeze and was worth every last penny. From the moment we first spoke on the phone, I knew... Read More that I could trust her vision, method, and decision making. I felt more organized than I ever have, because Laura is very detail oriented and kept me on schedule. Since we planned our wedding from out of state, Laura was happy to stand in for me at various vendor calls and visits which allowed us to make the most of our planning trips to Ohio and enjoy the parts of the planning process for which we truly cared. Her vendor recommendations were spot on, and everyone at my wedding gushed about the photographer, catering, floral, band, and desserts. Second only to making my wedding dreams a beautiful reality, was her ability to keep us on budget throughout the whole process without feeling like we were giving up anything. My husband appreciated this, and he was also very impressed with how smoothly the wedding weekend flowed because of her attention to detail. I just received my sneek peak photos from the wedding, and I love seeing how happy everyone is, including my husband and myself, which I truly think is a reflection of how beautiful, fun and flawless the day was under Laura's care. I am truly going to miss her!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Karen C

Laura and her team, Danielle and Katie, were beyond outstanding! Laura's advice, patience, expertise is beyond compare! You will truly never find a better planner for your wedding. Every detail is addressed, Laura's level of communication with parents, bride and groom is... Read More unbelievable and we would simply use her 1,000 times over! Simply Events does not miss a beat! We love them!!!!!! ~ Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Courtney U

Laura did an EXCELLENT job at keeping everyone on task and making sure everything went off without a hitch. My sister and I were married 5 weeks apart and Laura was able to keep us ALL on track with both weddings. In fact, I think I can say that my sister and I are two of the... Read More only brides I know who's weddings went PERFECTLY. there is not one detail that was missed and I have Laura and her team to thank for that! 10/10 would recommend :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Sarah B

Laura rocks! Period. End of story. She takes charge and gets things done in such a seamless and perfect way. Could not have asked for anything more on our special night. Highly recommend Laura!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ashley T

Laura (owner) was amazing to work with! We used her “day of” services for the wedding. Neither of us are from Cincinnati and wanted our families to enjoy the day and not have coordinate anything. That’s where Laura came in. She took over a few weeks before the wedding calling... Read More the vendors to coordinate, set up times and created a detailed timeline. It was down to the minute and very helpful. Thank you Laura!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Rebecca R

Hiring Laura and her team was the absolute BEST decision I made during the wedding planning process. Do not think twice about using Simply Events because they are simply the best and will assure that your day is more perfect than you could ever imagine! Laura is so organized,... Read More attentive, and extremely helpful. From start to finish Laura made herself available and was such a pleasure to work with. Laura goes above and beyond through the entire process. I had a couple small signs that needed to be made leading up to the day and she was so quick to offer and took that task right out of my hands. Not only did she take care of helping finish these details, they were executed more beautifully than anything I could have bought or done myself. Living in Chicago and planning a wedding in Cincinnati the calls Laura organized with each vendor gave me the peace of mind every bride needs. Laura asked each vendor questions that I had written down before I even had to mention them, and additional questions I never thought of that helped make sure the day went by flawlessly. She made sure she knew exactly what I wanted and more importantly made sure it was exactly what I dreamed of on the day of. She knows her stuff and truly makes sure the day is executed perfectly. I can’t stop raving about Simply Events and find myself constantly saying that the week leading up to my wedding was the least stressful week all year and that was all due to Laura and her team!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Gracie H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Laura. I hired her to help me with my daughters' wedding day and she went over and beyond my expectations. She was always accessible prior to the wedding day to answer questions in a timely manner. She contacted my vendors and made... Read More sure they had all the information I had given her. She had us all organized and my vendors even commented on how organized she was. I am so glad I hired her and highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 P&P Y

Laura’s professionalism and services far exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Laura and her team, their efforts provided a most memorable wedding reception and we have received wonderful feedback from many family and friends. What more can you ask for when everyone is... Read More happy, thanks to Laura.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Thomas M

Wow, I really could not have had a better experience with a wedding planner. We booked the Royal Treatment package and worked with Laura for a year leading up to our wedding. It was the smoothest, easiest, and most stress-free process. Laura is communicative, kind, poised, and... Read More has an eye for detail. In addition to helping with the planning, contacting vendors, managing payments and timelines (and much more), she also designed and printed our menus, programs, and place cards, and they couldn't have looked better! Laura is the best wedding planner I could have ever dreamed of working with!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sydney H

If you are planning a modern-day wedding with all the vendors and details and Pinterest worthy things - you need Laura and her team from Simply Events! Laura made herself SO accessible to my fiance and I throughout the end of our wedding planning! We booked the Emerald Package... Read More and then customized it to fit our needs. Laura was amazing on the day of and I would have NEVER been able to do it without her and her team! They honestly pulled off my wedding for me! Laura was always on top of small details that I was forgetting and doing little things to make it look perfect! She was the bomb! I highly recommend Simply Events for all your planning and coordinating needs! My husband and I are so grateful we booked with Laura at Simply Events!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Helen C

Simply Amazing! I hired Laura for the 2 month package, and she was my lifeline throughout the entire process. Her expansive wedding knowledge and impressive attention to detail made the whole process so easy and smooth. She went above and beyond to make sure every little aspect... Read More of the wedding was taken care of and took all of the stress off of me. Her and her team on the day of executed everything to PERFECTION. Last minute, we decided to make our ceremony outdoors, and Laura and her team got straight to work and the ceremony turned out flawless. I couldn't have imagined doing all of this without Laura- she was a joy to work with and really made our wedding day one to remember!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jenn C

Laura is an excellent wedding coordinator and was great to work with!! At first my husband didn’t understand why we needed a “day of coordinator” but after the wedding he said it was the best vendor decision we made. Laura was helpful every step of the way and expertly walked... Read More the fine line of keeping everyone on schedule without being overbearing or ruining the fun. All of our vendors said she was easy to work with and she was able to offer us great advice regarding what works well: not only in general, but on a personalized level with our chosen venues, bands, photographers, guest list, etc. She really helped us plan our big day and make our dream wedding come true – we would highly recommend her to any engaged couple!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Nina L

I'm not sure what I would have done without Laura from Simply Events. My wedding truly came together because of her. Planning a wedding can be stressful, especially from 2 states away, but she helped ease my mind. I could count on her to answer my questions and solve problems,... Read More and I can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Karen N

I used Simply Events for our daughter's December 2016 wedding. We contracted Laura for her Day-Of package. She keep in touch with me months before the wedding just to touch base and offer advice. The week of the wedding she was at the final tie down mtg at our reception... Read More venue and took all the little details that had to be done out of my hands. Laura was knowledgable, efficient and very professional. She was really a joy to work with - I would highly recommend Simply Events, they take the stress out of your special day! MOB

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Eric N

Laura did a fantastic job. Our wedding had some hiccups, which I'm sure most do, but with her help the wedding day went really smooth. Her and her staff were amazing.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Angela N

We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding day! All because of Laura, she helped with everything, I had no idea what planning a wedding was really about.. without her we would have been so lost! She did everything to insure us it would be the best day of our lives! It... Read More was a stress free day, and she made sure of it! I would recommend her to anyone that is getting married! It was a beautiful day, and Laura was on top of it all! Thank you so much again Laura!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Becca W

Laura is truly truly the best! We were looking for someone affordable who knew what they were doing to help us out on the day of our wedding, and Laura went well above expectations. She handled EVERYTHING the week of our wedding, making it stress free for all of us. She... Read More coordinated with vendors for me during the week and day of - I was not worried for a second about how things would go. On the day of, she handled the set up our ceremony flawlessly and the transition into our reception with ease. Everything looked even more put together and beautiful than I could have imagined. Laura herself is a joy to work with. She is meticulous with details, has a wonderful sense of humor, and really focuses on making your day perfect. I would highly highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Samantha R

Planning a wedding is HARD and I truly can't thank Laura and Simply Events for making the entire process and day-of such an enjoyable and memorable experience from start to finish. I'll admit that I was incredibly overwhelmed at the start of the planning process and felt an... Read More immediate sense of relief when I found Laura. From our first phone conversation I could tell that Laura was not only personable, but also very organized, proactive and committed to making our day the best it could be. I also found the Simply Events packages to be reasonably priced AND easy-to-understand, which was not the case with the other coordinators I had met with previously. Fast forward to our wedding day and I don't know how we would have done it without Laura and Danielle. They were on top of EVERY detail and made it easy for me to relax and enjoy every moment, instead of worrying about everything happening behind-the-scenes. I remember my bridesmaids asking me how I was so calm...and I know this would not have been the case without Laura and Danielle there to field questions, help with set-up and manage the flurry of vendors coming in and out throughout the day. I would highly recommend their services and can't thank them enough for playing such a huge role in our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Alisha H

Laura from Simply Events was amazing! Our wedding was seamless and there is no way we could have done it without her. We had a venue that required bringing everything in, and Laura did a flawless job of organizing and coordinating all of them. We had only hired Laura for the... Read More 'day-of' package, but she went above and beyond the call of duty contacting vendors weeks before the event taking a lot of stress out of the time leading up to the wedding. She made sure all loose ends were tied. Also, even though the bar tending company showed up with one less bartender than originally promised, Laura and her team stepped up to help bus drinks themselves. I would absolutely recommend Laura for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kristen S

We booked Simply Events about a year before our wedding and went with the Day-Of Package, initially to the Father-of-the-Bride's shegrin. He expressed several times that he did not see the value in paying someone to take care of the details the day of the wedding. Starting about... Read More 3 months before the wedding, Laura and Kelly began working with us on final preparations. The way with which they worked with us with organization, timeliness, responsiveness, and accessibility was a breath of fresh air. They thought of everything that could possibly go wrong and helped us come up with potential solutions. I never felt as though they were too busy to take my call or help me think through an issue. The area where Simply Events added the most value, to me, was helping to run the rehearsal and procession the day-of. They were collaborative with our priests (we had 2) during the rehearsal and very good at keeping our huge family focused and in-line. Our photographer was highly complementary of how easy Laura and Kelly were to work with and how integral Simply Events was in facilitating the photos. After all was said and done, my dad - who made his skepticism very clear - had a change of heart and was SO appreciative of Simply Event's services. He and the rest of our family members were able to relax and enjoy the day as everything was taken care of. As the Bride, I felt they did a fantastic job keeping me unaware of any issues that may have come up during the course of the day, which was so important for me and my sanity. Overall, I have nothing but positive things to say about Simply Events. They truly go above and beyond for their clients and made our wedding (and the start to our marriage) so enjoyable, carefree and memorable. Thank you! ~Kristen

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Gia C

Planning a wedding in Cincinnati from New York was a challenge in itself. Another challenge is being unfamiliar with venues and vendors in the area. From the beginning, Laura was very helpful in recommending vendors that she has worked with in the past. It made me feel at... Read More ease that vendors I selected work well with wedding planners. Planning the timeline and details with Laura allowed me to think of little details that I would never have remembered to consider. She helped us save on some rentals and purchases too by meeting and talking with our vendors for us. But the best part of hiring their team is the ease I felt on the day of knowing someone else was taking care of making sure everything was in place and on time. My now husband and I along with our family, truly enjoyed every moment of our wedding day because we didn't have to worry about anything. Thank you Simply Events! <3