Simply Events LLC

Tri-State Area, Greater Cincinnati, Kentucky, Dayton

Simply Events: Full Service Wedding Planners

You’re the Bride; you should be carrying a bouquet, not a clipboard! Let Simply Events carry the clipboard for you! We handle all the details, allowing you to relax and enjoy the planning process and wedding day. Whether you need help planning your entire wedding or just the final details, Simply Events has the perfect package for you. Offering customizable packages, we can fit all your wedding planning needs and budget! Services offered: Vendor selection & management Contract management Budget creation & management Month-to-month planning checklist Hotel blocks for out-of-town guests Transportation coordination Timeline creation Day-of coordination Design & décor Initiation & RSVP management Seating chart creation and MORE! Package Pricing Simply the Royal Treatment: Full Service Pla

After Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Tri-State Area, Greater Cincinnati, Kentucky, Dayton (513) 479-0968

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Alisha H

Laura from Simply Events was amazing! Our wedding was seamless and there is no way we could have done it without her. We had a venue that required bringing everything in, and Laura did a flawless job of organizing and coordinating all of them. We had only hired Laura for the... Read More 'day-of' package, but she went above and beyond the call of duty contacting vendors weeks before the event taking a lot of stress out of the time leading up to the wedding. She made sure all loose ends were tied. Also, even though the bar tending company showed up with one less bartender than originally promised, Laura and her team stepped up to help bus drinks themselves. I would absolutely recommend Laura for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kristen S

We booked Simply Events about a year before our wedding and went with the Day-Of Package, initially to the Father-of-the-Bride's shegrin. He expressed several times that he did not see the value in paying someone to take care of the details the day of the wedding. Starting about... Read More 3 months before the wedding, Laura and Kelly began working with us on final preparations. The way with which they worked with us with organization, timeliness, responsiveness, and accessibility was a breath of fresh air. They thought of everything that could possibly go wrong and helped us come up with potential solutions. I never felt as though they were too busy to take my call or help me think through an issue. The area where Simply Events added the most value, to me, was helping to run the rehearsal and procession the day-of. They were collaborative with our priests (we had 2) during the rehearsal and very good at keeping our huge family focused and in-line. Our photographer was highly complementary of how easy Laura and Kelly were to work with and how integral Simply Events was in facilitating the photos. After all was said and done, my dad - who made his skepticism very clear - had a change of heart and was SO appreciative of Simply Event's services. He and the rest of our family members were able to relax and enjoy the day as everything was taken care of. As the Bride, I felt they did a fantastic job keeping me unaware of any issues that may have come up during the course of the day, which was so important for me and my sanity. Overall, I have nothing but positive things to say about Simply Events. They truly go above and beyond for their clients and made our wedding (and the start to our marriage) so enjoyable, carefree and memorable. Thank you! ~Kristen

Above And Beyond Expectations!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 A P

My daughter's wedding was a fairly small event, but there were still so many details to attend to. With all parents of the couple living out of town and an unexpected work cross-country transfer for the bride and groom thrown in on top of wedding planing, the need for a... Read More professional wedding coordinator became obvious. Simply Events came to our rescue taking care of every last detail. We cannot thank Laura (Our Coordinator) and Catie enough for all they did to make my daughter and her husband's special day all they hoped it would be. We contracted for "Day Of" services, but the father of the bride (my husband) ended up in the emergency room just days before the wedding. One call to the coordinator was all it took for them to step in and add services the family had planned on handling. They picked up on all that needed to be done and went above and beyond all our expectations to make sure all preparations were completed and the wedding and reception went off without a single hitch. We don't know what we would have done if not for Simply Events and cannot recommend them highly enough!!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Thomas M

Wow, I really could not have had a better experience with a wedding planner. We booked the Royal Treatment package and worked with Laura for a year leading up to our wedding. It was the smoothest, easiest, and most stress-free process. Laura is communicative, kind, poised, and... Read More has an eye for detail. In addition to helping with the planning, contacting vendors, managing payments and timelines (and much more), she also designed and printed our menus, programs, and place cards, and they couldn't have looked better! Laura is the best wedding planner I could have ever dreamed of working with!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sydney H

If you are planning a modern-day wedding with all the vendors and details and Pinterest worthy things - you need Laura and her team from Simply Events! Laura made herself SO accessible to my fiance and I throughout the end of our wedding planning! We booked the Emerald Package... Read More and then customized it to fit our needs. Laura was amazing on the day of and I would have NEVER been able to do it without her and her team! They honestly pulled off my wedding for me! Laura was always on top of small details that I was forgetting and doing little things to make it look perfect! She was the bomb! I highly recommend Simply Events for all your planning and coordinating needs! My husband and I are so grateful we booked with Laura at Simply Events!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Martha S

In short: Laura and her team treat you like its their own wedding day. It sounds totally cheesy, but truly if I could give Laura more stars here I would. She's a no-brainer addition to the wedding and worth every single penny (and this is from a frugle person!). I particularly... Read More appreciated her extreme attention to every single detail (especially the ones I totally forgot about like printing out a guest shuttle itinerary and petitions), her educated opinions, and budget-friendly suggestions. I have and will continue to recommend her to every bride to be. My wedding was planned from afar (we live in Seattle, and were married in Cincinnati) -- so I KNOW that she can handle the long-distance brides as well! I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about my experience, if anyone would like more details.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Helen C

Simply Amazing! I hired Laura for the 2 month package, and she was my lifeline throughout the entire process. Her expansive wedding knowledge and impressive attention to detail made the whole process so easy and smooth. She went above and beyond to make sure every little aspect... Read More of the wedding was taken care of and took all of the stress off of me. Her and her team on the day of executed everything to PERFECTION. Last minute, we decided to make our ceremony outdoors, and Laura and her team got straight to work and the ceremony turned out flawless. I couldn't have imagined doing all of this without Laura- she was a joy to work with and really made our wedding day one to remember!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jenn C

Laura is an excellent wedding coordinator and was great to work with!! At first my husband didn’t understand why we needed a “day of coordinator” but after the wedding he said it was the best vendor decision we made. Laura was helpful every step of the way and expertly walked... Read More the fine line of keeping everyone on schedule without being overbearing or ruining the fun. All of our vendors said she was easy to work with and she was able to offer us great advice regarding what works well: not only in general, but on a personalized level with our chosen venues, bands, photographers, guest list, etc. She really helped us plan our big day and make our dream wedding come true – we would highly recommend her to any engaged couple!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Nina L

I'm not sure what I would have done without Laura from Simply Events. My wedding truly came together because of her. Planning a wedding can be stressful, especially from 2 states away, but she helped ease my mind. I could count on her to answer my questions and solve problems,... Read More and I can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Karen N

I used Simply Events for our daughter's December 2016 wedding. We contracted Laura for her Day-Of package. She keep in touch with me months before the wedding just to touch base and offer advice. The week of the wedding she was at the final tie down mtg at our reception... Read More venue and took all the little details that had to be done out of my hands. Laura was knowledgable, efficient and very professional. She was really a joy to work with - I would highly recommend Simply Events, they take the stress out of your special day! MOB

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Eric N

Laura did a fantastic job. Our wedding had some hiccups, which I'm sure most do, but with her help the wedding day went really smooth. Her and her staff were amazing.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Angela N

We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding day! All because of Laura, she helped with everything, I had no idea what planning a wedding was really about.. without her we would have been so lost! She did everything to insure us it would be the best day of our lives! It... Read More was a stress free day, and she made sure of it! I would recommend her to anyone that is getting married! It was a beautiful day, and Laura was on top of it all! Thank you so much again Laura!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rebecca H

Adam and I were pleased beyond our expectations with our decision to selected Simply Event’s Simply the Royal Treatment package for our October 2016 wedding. Planning a Cincinnati Wedding from Texas seemed overwhelming before we met Laura. Now, I could not imagine doing it... Read More without her expertise and congenial manner. During our wedding planner search, Laura was easily accessible via phone, email or text message (and continued to be so throughout the planning process), her packages were concise and straight forward as well as reasonably priced. Laura’s knowledge of the industry was vital in helping us find and select vendors in our price range and who met our wedding day vision. Laura’s excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as professionalism, attention to detail and design abilities made our dream day possible and stress free. Laura and her team took care of all the Day-Of details allowing Adam and me as well as our families to relax and enjoy the celebration. Thank-you to Laura and the Simply Events team, our wedding day was better than we could have imagined.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Becca W

Laura is truly truly the best! We were looking for someone affordable who knew what they were doing to help us out on the day of our wedding, and Laura went well above expectations. She handled EVERYTHING the week of our wedding, making it stress free for all of us. She... Read More coordinated with vendors for me during the week and day of - I was not worried for a second about how things would go. On the day of, she handled the set up our ceremony flawlessly and the transition into our reception with ease. Everything looked even more put together and beautiful than I could have imagined. Laura herself is a joy to work with. She is meticulous with details, has a wonderful sense of humor, and really focuses on making your day perfect. I would highly highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Samantha R

Planning a wedding is HARD and I truly can't thank Laura and Simply Events for making the entire process and day-of such an enjoyable and memorable experience from start to finish. I'll admit that I was incredibly overwhelmed at the start of the planning process and felt an... Read More immediate sense of relief when I found Laura. From our first phone conversation I could tell that Laura was not only personable, but also very organized, proactive and committed to making our day the best it could be. I also found the Simply Events packages to be reasonably priced AND easy-to-understand, which was not the case with the other coordinators I had met with previously. Fast forward to our wedding day and I don't know how we would have done it without Laura and Danielle. They were on top of EVERY detail and made it easy for me to relax and enjoy every moment, instead of worrying about everything happening behind-the-scenes. I remember my bridesmaids asking me how I was so calm...and I know this would not have been the case without Laura and Danielle there to field questions, help with set-up and manage the flurry of vendors coming in and out throughout the day. I would highly recommend their services and can't thank them enough for playing such a huge role in our wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Gia C

Planning a wedding in Cincinnati from New York was a challenge in itself. Another challenge is being unfamiliar with venues and vendors in the area. From the beginning, Laura was very helpful in recommending vendors that she has worked with in the past. It made me feel at... Read More ease that vendors I selected work well with wedding planners. Planning the timeline and details with Laura allowed me to think of little details that I would never have remembered to consider. She helped us save on some rentals and purchases too by meeting and talking with our vendors for us. But the best part of hiring their team is the ease I felt on the day of knowing someone else was taking care of making sure everything was in place and on time. My now husband and I along with our family, truly enjoyed every moment of our wedding day because we didn't have to worry about anything. Thank you Simply Events! <3

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Dani m

Laura and her team at Simply Events were amazing. I live in NYC but was planning a wedding in Ohio and knew that I would need help in executing this wedding. After one meeting with Laura, I immediately felt at ease. She knew all the questions to ask and she was right there for... Read More all of the meeting with the vendors leading up to the wedding as well as being available 24/7 for me the week leading up to the wedding. The day of, we were blessed with a storm a few hours before our outdoor event. Not only did Laura and her team stay cool and calm, they were able to coordinate with my vendors of the delay as well as all my guests at the hotel on top of cleaning and resetting for the ceremony and reception with just a few hours. She was beyond amazing and I would not hesitate to recc. her to anyone looking for a professional wedding coordinator. Top notch! Thanks Laura for making my wedding so special!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Joy K

We hired Laura to help us with the day of planning and it went excellent! We met with her and our vendors a few months before the wedding to go over last minute details and i was able to call, text, or email any time i had questions and she was able to promptly get back with me... Read More on an answer. Her insight in wedding planning was extremely helpful and showed how professional she carried herself. I would highly recommend Laura and Simply Events!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Anne W

Hiring the Simply Events staff was the best money we spent for our wedding day!! I got to truly ENJOY my wedding day, because I knew Simply Events had everything covered. From the decorations to vendor coordination, they truly handled it all...and made our whole wedding day a... Read More breeze!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Nancy C

Weddings are amazingly wonderful but also stressful... Enter Laura and the Simply Events team... Stress and chaos averted. This was my third wedding but my first time hiring Laura and Simply Events. With all the moving parts that need to be coordinated... All I had to do was... Read More give the vendors contact info to Laura and viola... Magically ( or so it seemed) everything feel into place with appropriate timelines, guest details, vendor details( when to send final payment, coordination, arrival times etc..) I learned how to spend my money wisely through Laura's guidance. I actually saved funds bc of Laura's expertise . Wedding weekend arrived and the bridal party and family were able to enjoy every moment and know the day was handle by a professional. The fee is very reasonable and we were lucky to have Simply Events coordinate our daughters wedding weekend in November. They were able to give us the priceless commodity of TIME! Thank you again Laura and crew!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 karlie s

Laura truly earned and deserves a 5 star rating. We didn't decide to go with a coordinator until about 2 months out from our date, and thank God that we did because I know it wouldn't have run as smoothly without her. If you're going to spend your money on anything, hire a... Read More coordinator first and please hire Laura and her team! I had zero stress the day of. Every time I thought of something and would ask her about it, it would already be taken care of. I don't think I can thank her enough. Top notch professionalism and practically miracle-working!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Dani S

We worked with Catie who has since sold the business but I couldn't not leave a review about how wonderful she was, along with Simply Events team members we interacted with. Catie was so organized, knowledgable, and patient. She had wonderful vendor suggestions, advice, and she... Read More was so responsive. We felt totally at ease on our wedding day knowing Catie and the Simply Events team were there. She is such a wonderful person and I will miss our daily emails!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Liz R

Laura did an AMAZING job as our day-of co-ordinator. Having a day-of coordinator is definitely worth the value, and I would recommend Laura to everyone. Not only did she help make sure the vendors were in the right place at the right time, but she saved the day with a sewing job... Read More when my maid of honors shoe strap broke. Most importantly, she made it so easy for us all to relax on the day, especially my mom who would have otherwise been the one running around. Would give six stars if I could!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Matthew H

Laura and Simply Events did a wonderful job, customizing a package that met our needs and delivering above and beyond expectations. We were looking for a company that could work with our vendors, create a 2-day schedule for rehearsal and wedding day, and to be there to make... Read More sure everything came together as planned. Mission accomplished! We recommend Simply Events to all couples looking for a professional, organized event planner to ensure their wedding day is as perfect as ours was. Thanks Laura and Simply Events!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Lyndsey R

We hired Catie and her team at Simply Events to help us in the initial planning, vendor coordination and day of logistics. Laura was our primary contact throughout the process. Our wedding weekend was incredible, starting from the invitations to the flowers, and everything was... Read More orchestrated perfectly by Laura. From the beginning Laura was always available to answer questions about the wedding planning process and provided guidance throughout. Laura attended vendor meetings with us, took detailed notes, and reminded us if we needed to follow up or provide additional information. She was always available, any day and at any time, and was always pleasant to work with even when I (the bride) got frustrated with things outside of my control. When our stationary vendor fell through, Laura quickly pulled together beautiful programs, menus, timelines and other stationary pieces that saved the day. During the day of the wedding, Laura and her team took care of everything so diligently. Any small problem that came up was handled before I even knew about it. She did a FANTASTIC job. She and her team were always professional and poised. I know my family and I are very grateful to have found Simply Events - and Laura. Hiring them was the best decision we made.