Simply Glamorous Floral & Events

We design and set up events all over the county of SD.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

By Appointment Only..., Bonita, CA We design and set up events all over the county of SD. (619) 292-3638

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Tonya P

I have so many great things to say about Jennifer, I don't even know where to begin! I came across her beautiful work st a friends wedding where I watched her as she stayed through till the ceremony was over to transfer flowers to the reception and then take out the bad ones... Read More and fix it. Amazing, right?! I knew right then I had to have her as our florist. From the first meeting, to discussing over emails, up until our big day, Jennifer was always upbeat, friendly, and willing to work with my vision. She went above and beyond my expectations and most definitely WOW'd me! I also asked Jennifer to attach some lace from a wedding dress that was significant in my family and she did so the day of and I fell in love even more with my bouquet. Jennifer can take your ideas and truly bring them to life! Not to mention she does more than just flowers, she has so many props and other decor available. I will be sure to refer her to friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michelle D

I can't even come close to articulating how appreciative and blessed I am to have had the delight in planning my wedding with Jennifer. She was referred to me by some dear friends of mine and I can see why she came so highly recommended! She's completely qualified to plan or... Read More coordinate an event, but what makes her so 'first rate' is that she's genuine, reassuring, and her creativity is limitless. Jennifer kept me on track with my wedding planning, invigorated my spirit when I began to feel a little overwhelmed and inspired me to broaden the vision I had for my wedding day. And did I mention how beautiful her flower arrangements are? Gorgeous! I had so many compliments from her decorations and the flowers shes arranged. From day one up to the wedding and even after, she's been supportive and I can't thank her enough for the magic she created for me and my husband.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

Jennifer and her team were excellent on our bride and groom's wedding day! As a DJ, I felt at ease knowing all the details and the flow of events were taken care of. Jennifer had everything organized and planned far in advance so we were all able to approach the big day with... Read More peace of mind. The decor was simply marvelous in addition to glamorous. I would greatly enjoy working with Simply Glamorous Floral & Events again :)

Dream come true working with Jennifer!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Brittany B

Where do I even start? Working with Jennifer at Simply Glamorous Floral was such a dream come true and the flowers left me breathless on my wedding day. She created my vision to real life. It was P-E-R-F-E-C-T. I'm a planner. I like to plan everything, yes everything. Our... Read More engagement was about a year and a half and we planned the whole time. I sent Jennifer an email and within a week I was meeting with her in person and I signed my contract later that day. She answered every email and I mean every single email and met with my numerous times throughout the year and a half of planning. She was very easy to work with and understanding with every change I made no mater how big or small (thanks again, Jennifer)! I'm a flower girl and I was blown away with EVERY detail she created for our big day. It was magical. Jennifer will be my flower lady for life!

Excellent Service!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015

Jennifer was a major help and was willing to take time out of her day to answer my many questions. Would highly recommend.

JENNIFER AND HER TEAM ARE THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Sari R

What can I say about Jennifer except that I couldn't have done it without her! I first received her card from our cake people and called her up to discuss the many flowers I didn't want! I think we had an hour long conversation right then and before I knew it we were working on... Read More few flowers, lots of candle light, centerpieces, ceremony decor and day of coordination. It sounds like too much for one person to handle but she did it with style, grace and 1 assistant (who, by the way, was also pretty incredible and we appreciate all she did)! Jennifer worked with us around our schedules to plan this perfect day with phone meetings and a few in person since this was a destination wedding for all involved. Everything turned out amazing. She personally checked in on me throughout the week leading up to the day and then came to my hotel room the day of to deliver our bouquets and check to see if I needed anything. It didn't stop there. She was available to me all day long and was very good about seeing if I needed anything (even pinning my dress) and making sure I didn't know if anything wasn't going according to plan. She set everything up and took everything down and met with us two days after the wedding to return things that belonged to us but that she took care of after the wedding so we didn't have to. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about her oh and my mom too! HIRE HER AND YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!! Jennifer, THANK YOU for everything!!! David & Sari Eriksen

Oh So Glamorous!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Bella T

Jennifer did an amazing job with my bouquets and centerpieces! I told her what I liked, disliked and let her run with it. This made me a little unsure of exactly what I was going to get but I trusted her. Let me tell you I was blown away by the results! She gave me the lush,... Read More romantic, look I was going for and was amazingly able to stay within my budget! She even cut flowers from her own garden when they weren't available for my bouquet! She went above and beyond. She is one cool chick with lots of talent and heart!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 1/08/2012 Michelle I

My flowers were beautiful and Jennifer is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her for your wedding or any event.

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/21/2011 Sandra L

Jennifer made me the most beautiful bouquet. She was very easy to work with and completely transformed my reception site into the beautiful wedding I wanted.