Sincerely Yours Events

Savannah, Atlanta--Nationwide

Month/Day-Of-Wedding Coordinators in SAV and ATL

We are a Savannah and Atlanta, Georgia based wedding and event Day-Of-Coordination company. Our primary focus is day of event coordination. We differ from other planners in that aspect, and we are totally unique. Our services are like no other in this space. We are the team you want by your side on your special day. You will not find a more dedicated, attentive, enthusiastic, and results driven team who sets high standards anywhere else. Excellence is the foundation of our work. Our goal is to have you feel like a true guest at your event. Your day should be one filled with unforgettable memories with family and friends! We want to make your dreams come true by executing your plans, exactly how you wish. It's YOUR day with OUR direction. Sincerely Yours, Susan and Emily

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Savannah, GA Savannah, Atlanta--Nationwide (912) 376-9424

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Lauren D

Our wedding would not have been the same without Sincerely Yours Events. Emily went above and beyond in every way possible. She helped calm our wedding nerves, she made our rehearsal run completely smooth, and made the wedding day an absolute stress-free dream come true. I... Read More completely trusted Emily and her team on our big day and they did NOT disappoint! She saw our vision and was completely willing to help make it come true. Not to mention, they are just fun ladies to be around! They did everything from pick up our Chick-Fil-A and Krispy Kreme, traveled an 1.5 hours to our venue, oversaw the setup of ceremony and reception, set the tables, provided table signs and gift signs, made sure the bridal party had drinks, made sure me and my groom were fed and happy, make me feel better when I was felt sick before the reception, helped us stay on schedule the whole day, and made sure I did not want for anything the whole day! I was not asked a single question all day, which is huge! They knew exactly what needed to be done, and did it with excellence. As someone who works in the wedding industry, a Wedding Planner and Coordinator is NOT something you can skip out on. They made our day everything we dreamed of and more!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Natalie R

Emily was beyond amazing starting from the first phone call/planning session! Her personality and knowledge about all things weddings helped make our day absolutely perfect! Emily and Abigail ran the day of so smoothly I found myself seeking them out to make sure I did... Read More everything I needed to do! Abigail is amazing with creating signs. I honestly can't say enough great things about them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Cherise G

Susan and Kate were amazing. They made sure everything was just perfect for my sons wedding. They definitely put our minds a ease and took total control of everything. It was a magical weekend on Hilton Head Island and I would highly recommend Sincerely Yours Events for any... Read More special occasion! Way to go Susan and Kate!!!! Thank you Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lisa D

As the mother of the Bride, I can’t say enough about the ladies of Sincerely Yours Events! They went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect and that we were able to enjoy the day. They took our vision and made it come to life. Their day started with picking up... Read More food in Savannah at 9:30 am driving to the venue, working non stop all day and then when we left at 9:30 they were still going strong packing things up with a 2 hour drive home waiting for them! It was so comforting to know Emily was at the venue making sure all of our vendors were there and knew where to set up. She and her assistant made sure our tables and all our accessory tables were exactly how we wanted them. They blew up 150 helium balloons and put LED lights in them for the Bride and Grooms exit, set out all our details, brought us drinks and food, ran and bought things that we left at home venue was 2 hours from Savannah), picked up Chick-fil-A and delivered it to the wedding party, picked up our donuts for the grooms cake, and the list goes on! They also made a timeline that merged all our other vendor timelines together and communicated with each vendor. Emily had an amazing bag of emergency supplies and medications too. They made sure the wedding party knew where to be and when to walk down and after the ceremony they made sure people knew where to go for pictures. We also had an Ice Cream truck surprise that Emily had to make sure arrived at the exact right moment and that she would know where to go. Everything was beyond our vision and dreams. The day went by so fast and having Emily and her assistant there allowed us to take it in and enjoy the day! When the reception was over they packed up all of our things and made sure everything was taken care of so we could leave and visit with our out of town guests. I wish I had a team like this when I got married because my parents were the ones that ended up doing a lot of these things. It took away from their time to enjoy and added lots of stress on them. I highly recommend everyone hire this team as their wedding planner or day of coordinator! They are amazing and made my daughter's big day as perfect as possible!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amber B

Susan & Madeline went above & beyond for our big day. They were so helpful with ideas, tips, and helping navigate all the different decisions you have to make when planning. They ensured everything was perfect for our wedding and I am so grateful we had them as our day of... Read More coordinators. You guys are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Courtney S

These ladies were fantastic to work with! If you are planning a destination wedding in the Savannah area, do yourself a favor and hire them! Their contacts, recommendations, and assistance with logistics were game changers. The fact that they're all so sweet is just a plus!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Leah P

If you don't hire Sincerely Yours Events for your special day, you're doing yourself a disservice! Emily and her team were ON POINT throughout the entire process keeping my now husband and I stress free and ensuring all vendors fulfilled the contracts we worked so hard to put... Read More together. Additionally Emily was extremely conscience of our budget I felt from our first phone call she was a trusted advisor. We hired SYE for both our wedding day as well as Rehearsal Dinner and both events went off without a hitch. My parents and my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy all the special moments knowing SYE was taking care of the timeline, ensuring we were where we needed to be at all times, and most important having the time of our lives. Thanks again Emily and SYE!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Brantley L

BEST PART OF MY ENTIRE EVENT Abigail was our day of coordinator, and I absolutely could not have done it without her! She did all the grunt work and was there my entire day (even before I was) to ensure that everything was exactly how I wanted it. I doubted needing a day of... Read More but am so glad that I did! It is 100% worth the money (it's actually worth a lot more). They handled all the coordination and phone calls for those last few weeks so that I could focus on my family and self. I cannot sing the entire staff's praises enough. They are truly a God-send.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Dianna O

Susan and Emily are awesome! They went above and beyond by keeping us on track months before the big day. As mother of the bride, they reduced my stress level tremendously. Susan was running around on the day of the wedding making sure all vendors were on task and keeping... Read More bridesmaids and groomsmen exactly where they needed to be so I didn't have to. I never had to worry about keeping up with family heirlooms that we used during the ceremony and reception because Susan was on top of everything! She made sure everything was placed safely back in our suite so that we could enjoy the day to the fullest! Sincerely Yours was the best money we spent! We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Christina P

I cannot say enough great things about Sincerely Yours Events. I worked mainly with Emily and she is nothing short of AMAZING! I purchased their Wedding Day Package but they went above and beyond of what this package is in writing. Emily always got back to me promptly, offered... Read More amazing vendors and is a true expert in everything wedding. They work with your budget both for their services and your big day, making sure their suggestions are on what you are looking to spend and great quality. The day of my wedding was stress-free thanks to Emily. She took over last minute projects, always checked in on me and remained calm even when we had a few hiccups with our vendors. My day was beautiful and if I had to do it all over again, I would choose Sincerely Yours Event over and over. Big thank you to both Susan and Emily. You ladies are AWESOME. My wedding wouldn't have been what it was without your help! xoxo.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Ashley K

I did not book SYE but I could not recommend them enough. The only regret that I had on our wedding day was that we did not book SYE for our wedding planning. They are the most genuine and kind group of women I have ever met. We had a huge problem with a vendor and we felt that... Read More we needed to completely start over 6 months before our wedding. SYE immediately called me to tell me about what they offer but then they went above and beyond to call vendors and make sure that if I started over I could within the budget we already set. Things ended up being fixed with the other vendor so we just stayed with our previous contract and moved forward without SYE, but I regretted it as I saw all the beautiful weddings they helped come true for brides. The ladies at SYE even sent me an email the week of my wedding to congratulate me and send warm wishes. For a company I never booked they were so kind and personal. I couldn't recommend them enough from experience and beautiful weddings that I have seen them create.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Cassie M

The best decision I made in helping my daughter plan her wedding was choosing Susan and Emily of Sincerely Yours Events. After phone calls and emails between us over the months preceding the wedding, when we finally met the week of the wedding, I felt totally assured we were in... Read More the best of hands, especially with their attention to all the little details we had forgotten about or didn't even know we needed. They contacted all of our vendors weeks in advance, created a wonderful timeline to accommodate all reception details, even down to the timing of our "Surprise Guest's Entrance/Appearance!" The day of the wedding, I felt no stress at all as I was confident that Susan and Emily had everything covered. They checked in on us as the wedding parties, at different venues, were getting ready. They directed everyone for the ceremony, so everything ran very smoothly. Afterward, Susan or Emily found me at all times during the reception to inform me where I needed to be and when so I was able to truly enjoy the evening with our family and friends. Even after the couple's departure snafu, they remained calm and professional and still handled all the details for me; and, for that, I will be forever grateful!! These two ladies came very highly recommended to me, and I don't feel words can express my sincere praise for everything they did for our family in the months before, month before and day of the wedding. I was truly able to enjoy every moment of the day and have wonderful memories for years to come because of these two lovely ladies!! Thank you so very much, Susan and Emily! It couldn't have been more perfect!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Alexis R

We hired Susan and Emily about two weeks before our destination wedding. We didn't have an officiant and our DJ and planner fell through two weeks before the day. Emily and Susan immediately stepped in and made us feel comfortable being hundreds of miles away. They took care of... Read More every last minute detail from Savannah (including finding us a violinist literally 2 days before the wedding). Everything ran like clockwork and I never once worried about our big wedding party getting where they needed to go. They were professional, organized and sweet and really were like part of the family by the end of the night. They made my parents feel special as much as they did my husband and I. They even stayed in touch afterwards to ask how married life was going! If you're looking for professional, efficient and well priced wedding planning I would HIGHLY suggest Sincerely Yours.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kelly K

Susan was SUCH a pleasure to work with to plan our destination wedding on June 25th. We had a couple of issues two days before the wedding and she sorted everything out. The night went so smoothly despite the rain and we were able to just enjoy our wedding. I wholeheartedly... Read More recommend Sincerely Yours Events. Susan was FANTASTIC!

2017-07-02T20:56:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelly! Working with you and Sam was incredible - the perfect balance of unique, personal details and flexibility. Smiling through a tornado warning as you walked down the aisle says it all! Your family and friends were SO FUN - top that with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Merritt K

I am so grateful for these wonderful ladies! From the pre wedding meetings, contacting all my vendors, setting up a detailed timeline, and designing a reception layout- Sincerely Yours Events made everything run so smoothy!! Even with the heavy rain on my wedding day- the SYE... Read More girls were prepared with enough umbrellas for every bridesmaid and family member during our photo sessions before the ceremony. They facilitated the timeline perfectly so by the time my husband and I got to the reception, we could actually enjoy time with our guests and dancing! We were so impressed with their work ethic that my sister and I both used SYE events for our weddings! Highly, highly recommend for anyone thinking of a day of event planner. They will make the day and planning process so easy and ENJOYABLE!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Betsy K

Susan and Emily's team can't be topped when it comes to day of wedding planning. They dotted every I and crossed every T for my son's wedding day. These girls were willing to help with anything and everything they could from start to finish of the planning process. Their... Read More enthusiasm and attention to detail regarding every aspect of the wedding was incredible. SYE is truly a team of wedding experts - you do not want to pass up a day of wedding coordinator and this is the one you want!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Catherine K

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sincerely Yours Events - these gals made my brother and his fiance's wedding day go off without a single hitch!! I can't imagine what we would've done without them. Any wedding day comes with a hiccup or two but the bridal party... Read More including Bride and Groom never noticed a single glitch thanks to SYE. Not only did they make everything run so smoothly that day, but they also did it with huge smiles on their faces. The team even ran around in the rain helping set up for the final sendoff of the evening (luckily rain stopped before the actual sendoff!!) and they didn't stop laughing and making us feel good the whole time. They also were a huge help with cleanup by the end of the night. We were all exhausted and packing up some leftover goodies and handmade decor was the last thing we wanted to do. THANK YOU THANK YOU SYE!!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Alyssa T

Working with Sincerely Yours Events was the best wedding planning decision we made! My husband and I got married on St. Simons Island, GA in April of 2017. Emily, Susan and their team were our rock-star month-of planners. Thanks to their hard work, it was an absolute dream! When... Read More planning the wedding, my Mom and I knew we wanted to be hands on, but would need logistical help towards then end. SYE went above and beyond that last minute logistical help from the very start. My Mom was comforted by their organization, professionalism, and attention to detail. I was happy to have an experienced, creative, and dedicated team on board to make our (large, formal, and complex) wedding a reality. And boy did they deliver! This team is not only a joy to work with, but they love what they do and that is reflected in the incredible quality of their work product. The highest recommendation for this awesome team!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Cassandra C

Susan, Emily and Madeline- We didn't think we needed a coordinator. We were wrong. These ladies are the reason the wedding was as perfect as it was. Everything was on time and flowed. There was zero stress the day of and I fully believe that without these lovely women, it would... Read More have been a totally different story. TOTALLY RECOMMEND. These women were the best choice we could have made. They were super flexible and understanding, honestly they felt like family the first time we all met! I know brides are supposed to think their wedding was so perfect but mine truly was. Thank you Sincerely Yours Events!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Ashley R

SYE is a wedding essential. These ladies are kind, patient, passionate, and attentive to the bride and grooms desires for the big day. They were with us every step of the way assisting any way possible, even when it required them to help us find a new venue and date due to the... Read More aftermath of Hurricane Matthew. They kept me on the right track and made my wedding planning experience wonderful.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Lauren B

I told Emily a million times, as well as pretty much anyone else who would listen - Sincerely Yours is the reason I kept my sanity while planning my wedding. They were so responsive and organized - I can't even begin to imagine trying to have planned my wedding without their... Read More help. This is especially true because I was planning the wedding from North Carolina as my now-husband and I worked and planned for his immediate deployment overseas. I had so many balls in the air, and Emily and Susan really took everything they could off of my plate so that I could breathe and enjoy the experience. Everyone who had the pleasure to sit in on a meeting with them by my side - my mother, a bridesmaid, the groom - commented on how much they liked them and immediately felt they could trust them. And for my groom, that is saying quite a bit! I cannot recommend them enough. I was so hesitant to spend the money to hire someone to help me with organization, but they truly made this a wonderful memory for me and one of the most fun nights ever. Thank you guys so much <3

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Katherine Leigh A

Superb is not even close of a word to describe Susan and her crew. Never in my wildest dreams did I THINK my dream wedding would happen much less a TEAM of selfless women help make it happen. Once strangers now embroidered in mine and my husbands Big day, Sincerely Yours is... Read More truly the vendor to use. They instantly become part of the family and know their stuff....like before it even happens. One of the very first things my brand new husband said to me the day after, while reflecting on the most SINCERE day ever, was "Susan did so so so amazing." That says a lot coming from a "bro" :) So, do not walk, RUN to these ladies. We are forever grateful. Thank you, SYE.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Susan R

Sincerely Yours Events is truly a save-the-day / enjoy-the-day vendor. As a mother of the bride, thanks to SYE, I was able to sit back and watch the day unfold. I didn't miss a single minute of the preparation, ceremony or reception. Rebecca was at the reception venue all day... Read More making sure that all of my vendors were ready when our guests arrived and that the decor was absolutely perfect! Emily was with the wedding party handling everything from getting food, picking up a prescription that I needed, assisting photography, and even picking up shoes for me. During the reception, they both jumped in to assist the venue director with problems that came up due to lack of servers. The day was seamless and absolutely perfect because of Sincerely Yours Events!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Judy Y

I highly recommend using Sincerely Yours Events to plan your wedding. Susan and Emily are awesome. My son and his fiancee were married on December 10, 2016 in Savannah, Ga. They live in Savannah, Ga, but the moms live out of state. Susan and Emily are very professional, but... Read More they also care about the couple and want their wedding experience to be wonderful and stress free. It was. These two ladies were there for me and my many questions, as well. They were prepared for anything and everything. They worked tirelessly the day of the wedding and into the night at the reception. Thanks to them it was a memorable and beautiful experience. Thank you Ladies!

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Hayley E

There are not enough words to describe how completely amazing these women are! They went above and beyond every chance they got in order to give us the best, most stress-free wedding day possible. When I found out my fiancée was unexpectedly going to be deployed midway through... Read More planning our wedding, the coordinators stepped in and supported us any way they could while he was gone. When our wedding was a month or so away, they coordinated with all of our vendors to ensure everything was guaranteed to run as smoothly as possible on the day of our wedding. On our actual wedding day, they worked non-stop, doing everything from delivering breakfast to the groomsmen and bridesmaids to carrying out a perfect setup of our reception decorations. Everything looked absolutely beautiful and we could not have asked for a better wedding day thanks to these wonderful women! They even went as far as to shoot some photographs of us on a special boat ride exit that we planned for the post-reception. We cannot thank them enough for the tireless work that they put into making our wedding absolutely wonderful!