Sirata Beach Resort

St. Pete Beach, FL

Imagine....your perfect wedding here.

The Sirata Beach Resort has on-site wedding professionals to assist you plan a wedding with your "toes in the sand" or on a beach-side deck overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. The Sirata also has several ballrooms, pavilion and grotto settings, each tailored to accommodate various event sizes.

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

Bow2008 09

5300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL

Our amazing beach wedding

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Sarah L

My husband and I just got married on October 25th of this year and let me tell you...Sirata made our dream wedding come true. Everyone was extremely nice and easy to work with. Kasey Bussell was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing. She made sure that we were comfortable... Read More with everything that was happening and gave us great suggestions for vendors. The whole Sirata crew made sure that our day was perfect. We had the perfect beach wedding and I couldn't have imaged it any different.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Alex S

Kasey Bussell and the whole team at the Sirata were amazing, our wedding day couldn’t have been any more perfect. Kasey always answered our questions promptly, made all the information clear and was awesome on the day of the wedding. She was jumping in and helping with things... Read More and just made sure everything ran smoothly. The beach area for the ceremony was beautiful and the reception on the North Deck was simple and perfect for us. Everyone raved about the food- I felt like we spent an average amount per person but got a lot more than we were expecting- a raw bar, beautiful ice sculpture, a carving station and a lot of different options overall. If you’re getting married in St. Pete check out the Sirata- their prices are fair, the services is incredible, you get a lot for your money, the people are awesome and ask for Kasey, she’s the best!

Our Wedding was Perfect

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kori S

Kasey and the rest of the staff was amazing. We had such a great time. The food was amazing. We had the Floridian Buffet. Guests loved the Seafood Station and the Baja Chicken was some of the best chicken I have ever had. The outside Ceremony was breathtaking. The Hotel... Read More Rooms could use some upgrades and service at Rum runners could use some improvement. That is the only thing that could have been better.

Sirata Made Our Special A Day Perfect One

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Wow! My wife and I had the opportunity to start our life together at the Sirata Beach Resort. We cannot say enough great things about this place. First of all, the resort is beautiful, affordable, and HUGE. With three separate buildings, one restaurant, two bars (that also serve... Read More great food), one store, three pools, and great entertainment, you cannot get bored at this place. We stayed a whole week and we could have easily stayed longer. As far as the wedding, you could not ask for a better staff or a more beautiful view. Our ceremony was on the beach and our wedding coordinator, Kasey Bussell, made it a huge success. We had tons of options to choose from for decorating but we made it complicated by providing our own and Kasey made it happen seamlessly. They even have back up plans just in case the weather tries to spoil your day (luckily we didn’t have to worry about that). We chose to have a cocktail hour that took place inside a spacious, air conditioned, tented area called the Coconut Palm Pavilion. It was perfect! Our guests were able to enjoy themselves with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres while enjoying a beautiful beach view without sweating their butts off in the hot Florida sun, while my bride and I were off taking photographs. Following the cocktail hour, our reception was held on the 12th floor with a breathtaking view of the ocean and St. Pete Beach. The food was delicious and we were fed promptly. Kasey gave us some recommendations on our DJ and he did not disappoint! Everyone had a blast dancing and throwing back some cocktails made by the courteous bartender. The rest of the staff was very friendly and attentive as well. During your festivities, they have a manager on site to expedite any problems (which we had none) or respond to any need that we had. The options for accommodating our guests (music, food, etc) were endless and totally customizable. Kasey made sure our day was very special and one to remember. We had many questions throughout the planning process and she was attentive and very responsive, which is extremely important as this was a destination wedding and were unable to be there to plan. We couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator. Aside from the wedding festivities, the resort was amazing. The great food and drinks at the bars and restaurants were delicious and affordable for this location. The vibe the resort gives off is perfect. You feel at home away from home but with plenty of pampering to assure that you remember you are on vacation. You do not have to worry about anyone else but yourself at this resort. Everyone from the greeters at the front desk to the Bellmen to the bartenders, they ensure that you have a wonderful stay. Book your wedding at the Sirata and make sure to spend some extra time there to fully enjoy all it has to offer.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Matt G

After looking at many different beach resorts for our wedding in Pinellas county we found Kelli & the Sirata! Kelli was one of the few planners that actually was responsive & helpful throughout the entire process. We really wanted to have the ceremony & reception on the beach,... Read More as well as find a place to spend extra days with family & friends; only Sirata had the perfect place to accommodate. The reception was held in the Coconut Palm Pavillion & we had the buffet dinner, which was delicious. All of our guests raved about the food & the service provided. We opted for the breakfast buffet too which was equally yummy & appreciated by our guests. Everyone at the hotel was very nice & welcoming. They are definitely experts at this & as you look out from your balcony & see all the weddings in a day that they have, you know they have it down to perfect. The only thing that not perfect was the rooms. They are a little outdated but they are in the process of updating rooms. We didn't mind so much though because the most important things like the food, the venues, the employees. the location, etc were excellent. It's a perfect place for a group gathering event like a wedding...we are so glad we chose the Sirata!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Amy P

We loved having our wedding at the Sirata. Kasey B. was amazing from start to finish with helping plan our big day. She made everything so easy and was quick to answer any questions I had. Our guests loved the property, it was really the perfect spot to have both groups of... Read More family and friends meet and mingle. Our ceremony and reception space were perfect (North Deck and Royal Palm Ballroom) and the entire day was just as I envisioned! Thanks for a beautiful beach wedding!

Exceeded All Expectations

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

As the mother of the bride, I cannot say enough about how beautifully and simply my daughters wedding came together. I credit Kasey, the wedding planner and all of the staff at Sirata for the success. Kasey is not only extremely organized, but she listened to all of our needs... Read More and followed through perfectly. My daughter and I had none of the tension that people always complain about through the wedding planning process, because of the excellent step by step Sirata timeline managed by Kasey. She recommended vendors based on our needs, and made great suggestions throughout the process. As a result, we had a gorgeous, and amazing celebration. The overall service at Sirata was outstanding. The food was exceptional and everyone made you feel like family. The casual environment, right on the beach...with lots of open air space for guests...provided a great way for guests to get to know each other before the wedding. Overall it was a 4 day celebration of fun and love! The guests suggested we all go back to celebrate the 1 year anniversary next year together!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

We chose the Sirata Sunset Buffet at our reception. It was absolutely delicious! The guests raved about how great the food was! Definitely a great pick!

My Picture Perfect Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Gail H

As the bride, I have always dreamed of my wedding day and I always imagined it in my head. I was fortunate enough to put those visuals to real life and I had the help of the Sirata Resort to make my dream wedding day happen! From the moment I touched based with the wedding... Read More cordinator, Kasey Bussell I knew I picked the perfect destination for my wedding. Kasey was prompt to answer all questions, every email, and she made sure my finance' and I knew everything that was happening. Kasey was quick to give me the vendor list so I could make my phone calls and start booking them. It made it so much easier for me since I lived states away and was planning everything via email/phone, ect! Kasey was patient and make sure our wedding day was perfect! Sirata has so much to offer from their different styles of rooms/rates, 3 pools to choose from, a walk away from the beautiful gulf, several hammocks with great views to stop, relax, and take the beautiful scenery all in, 3 different restuarants/bars, volleyball, and access to transportation to take you anywhere in St. Pete's Beach. I can't forget that the Sirata is in walking distance to several great eating sure to check out Crabby Bill's and Shells! Delicious! Every single staff member of Sirata was friendly, helpful, and did everything they could to make our stay memorable and easy! My finance' and I had a total of 100 guests and the bellboy staff made it their mission to greet everyone of our guests and made them feel welcome. I love the fact that the Sirata is a family owned resort and you could definitely feel it! Overall, Sirata Beach Resort was the best decision that my finance, now husband made when planning our wedding. Our wedding was perfect in every way and will never forget how special Sirata made it for us! Thank you Kasey Bussell for playing a huge part in our wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Brittany R

Had an unfortunate situation where we had to postpone and move wedding date. Sirata sadly was not allowing us to change the date unless we paid 100 percent of the catering at the time of date change. We also let them know we wanted to change the date 10 months before the wedding... Read More date. Since we did not have the money on the spot to pay 100 percent to change the date, we had to cancel and lost our $3,500 deposit and were forced to pay an extra $1800 because of cancellation. I ended up choosing the Grand Plaza, but wish I could have had my dream wedding at Sirata.

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Shelly W

Wonderful! We rented out the beach space and had a different person coordinate the chairs. The beach was gorgeous and a back up room was available in case of bad weather. Security was provided to make sure nobody crashed our big day. I would go back and do it all over again... Read More and not change a thing!

Sirata was AMAZING in everyway!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Heather A

We held our destination wedding at the Sirata and had family fly in from all over the world. All of our family and friends were extremely happy with the entire resort and staff. The 16 months of planning before our actual wedding date were so simple and Kasey was always there to... Read More answer every single question we had! We could not have asked for a better weekend! Everything was taken care of from the ceremony to the dinner and dance! The staff was amazing and of course the day was perfect and beautiful! Our family and friends really enjoyed the bars and restaurants on the property and everything was resonably priced as well. The rooms/suites were perfect for having our large wedding party get ready in and Kasey even came to our rooms to help with everything we needed to have set up. Kasey deserves a GOLD STAR for her amazing customer service and accountability! AMAZING lady and very helpful in every way!!! We can't wait to visit again!!! Highly reccommend this venue for beach weddings!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Jennifer B

From start to finish, my husband and I had a wonderful experience with the Sirata. Kelli was our wedding coordinator, and she went out of her way to make all of the little details of the day come together. There was an out-of-the-blue thunderstorm with torrential rain and crazy... Read More wind during the 30 minute window of our beach ceremony, so we ended up getting married in the covered breezeway, but everyone really tried to go through with the beach ceremony until the last second, which we appreciated. Regardless, the ceremony was beautiful, and the staff did a great job moving our cocktail hour inside without prior notice. Our reception in the Royal Palm Ballroom was everything we hoped it would be. Many of our guests came from out of town and spent several nights at the resort; we are still hearing about how much everyone love it. If I were to do the whole thing over I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Lindsey B

I just had my wedding this past weekend at the sirata and I couldn't ask for a better crew to work with. Kasey, chris, nicolas, and the rest of the crew did an amazing job! It can get pricy but so worth it in the end! The view, and just everything that day was perfect! I highly... Read More recommend having a wedding here!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Heather G

Our wedding was at the beautiful Sirata Beach Resort May 2. Our beach wedding and reception in the Coconut Palm Pavilion was everything I dreamed it would be. Kasey Bussell, our Catering Manager was absolutely amazing to work with. Through the entire planning period she was... Read More extremely responsive and helpful to each of my inquiries. The resort itself is great...very well maintained, clean rooms,friendly staff,great food and drinks at the restaurants. Our ceremony site and reception area were everything I imagined it would be. I just loved the open pavilion with the breeze coming off the water. Service at our reception was spectacular thanks to our Banquet Manager, Ric and his entire staff. Food was amazing. So many of our guests commented on the superior service,with some saying it was the best wedding they have ever attended! If you are looking for the perfect Florida beach wedding venue I highly recommend the Sirata Beach Resort!

Coconut Palm Pavilion Wedding

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 danielle r

Our wedding ceremony was held on the beach at The Sirata Beach Resort which couldn't have been more beautiful. The reception that followed was held in the tent on the beach called The Coconut Palm Pavilion. We opted to have the walls removed so the feeling of being on the beach... Read More was still present. We had to have a buffet dinner since the tent is so far from the kitchen but I was happy to hear the guests loved the food. Kasey and her team are wonderful to work with and very accommodating. All of our guests were from out of town and very much enjoyed their stay at the relaxing Sirata Beach Resort. I would highly recommend this venue for a bride that wants a beautiful beachside venue with the convenience of quality on-premise catering.

Best day of my life!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 janine r

My partner and I got married January 31st of this year at the beautiful Sirata Beach Resort, on St. Pete beach Florida. It truly was the best day of our lives! I was always hearing from other couples when getting married something always goes wrong and to just relax if it were... Read More to happen. However on this day I can truly say not one thing went wrong. We had the best wedding coordinator, her name was kasey and she was above and beyond everything we could of asked for! She was always there for us when we needed her with answers and solutions to any questions we had, weather it was via e-mail or phone she was always imidiate to respond and made us feel like we had known her for years!!! The staff was on point to all our needs and what we had dreamed our day to be. If we had the money to do it all over again we would do it here with all these awesome people again. They truly new what our vision was for our special day and they made our fairy tale wedding come to life! We will be reunioning our vows here In the future for sure, and I would reccomend the sirata beach resort and there great staff- espically kasey, to anyone who wants to have the perfect dream wedding come to life!! It absolutely was the best day of our lives!!!

Our perfect day

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Patricia C

I highly recommend Sirata for both the ceremony and the reception. Kasey, the Catering Coordinator, was excellent. She handled any changes that we made with ease. The hotel staff was exceptional. The guests raved about the great tasting food. We had the Caribbean buffet.... Read More Jennifer and her staff did an excellent job with the layout and ice sculpture. I can't say enough about how wonderful our night was.

Wedding at the Sirate Beach Resort

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Leslie F

After visiting several wedding venues on St. Pete Beach and Clearwater Beach, we decided on the Sirata Beach Resort for the beautiful Royal Palm ballroom. It's view is absolutely amazing! I worked directly with Kasey, who is awesome! She promptly answered all my questions... Read More whether via email or phone calls. Kasey coordinated with all my vendors so I didn't have to worry about anything the day of. She also gladly worked with the banquet manager to assist with meals of guest's with dietary restrictions. Our guests that stayed at the resort loved the restaurants, bars, pools, beach and play areas for the kids. And all of our guests raved about the venue, the view, the food and the drinks. We didn't receive one complaint about waiting for drinks or the entrees served. I would STRONGLY recommend, especially if you have out of town guests. Everything worked out wonderfully and I couldn't be happier with Kasey or the Sirata. Thank you so much for making my special day so memorable!

Happy Bride!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Andrea F

Kasey Bussell was so easy to work with! She answered all my questions timely and made sure that my wedding ran smoothly. From start to finish, there was not one issue with my wedding, it seemed almost effortless. The staff was overly friendly and very accommodating; I did not... Read More have one negative interaction with anyone. This is truly a great place to get married. It is also an absolutely beautiful location. I wish I could do it all over again! Thanks Kasey!

Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Ashley L

I had my reception at the coconut palm pavillion and could not have been happier with the outcome of my wedding day. The serving staff was great! So friendly and helpful. The day went completely smooth thanks to Kelli and her staff.

Great wedding venue

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Jalena S

We had our wedding here in November 2014. We picked Sirata after looking at all of the venues in the Tampa Bay area and all along the West Florida coast. The first thing you will notice about Sirata (we found this out when we just showed up without an appointment to check... Read More out the place) is that EVERY employee is friendly, helpful, and full of information. We initially planned to have a beach ceremony with a semi-outdoor reception in the Coconut Palm Pavillion. During our wedding weekend the temperatures dropped (about 50's) and the winds were unseasonably high. We decided to have the ceremony on a different part of the beach and the reception moved indoors to the 8th floor ballroom. The wedding planning staff was great from the beginning. Their services are well organized and everything seemed to flow seamlessly from the planner, catering staff, and our vendors. We did a lot of decorating and directing ourselves (our choice). The staff worked great with our wedding planner and all the family members who came to help organize and arrange things. The wedding planner, Kasey, from Sirata helped direct us on the entire flow of the event from the pre-ceremony placement of people to the reception. You really can come in and have no idea when or where things are supposed to happen and they take care of everything. Our guests all loved the venue and thought the resort staff did an amazing job at just everything. I would highly recommend having your wedding here.

October Beach Wedding: Sirata Beach Resort

Reviewed on 11/07/2014

My husband and I were recently married at the Sirata Beach Resort, on October 19th 2014, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. When we decided that we were going to plan a beach wedding, we had no idea where to start. Being that we are from and live in Michigan, we... Read More knew we had to do some research to find the best place for us. A few recommendations lead us to look at resorts on the Gulf coast, and the Sirata was one of the many that we found in the area to research. I personally contacted the wedding planners of each of the resorts we were looking at (about 10 total in that area) and received responses from each, but the best was from the Sirata. Their wedding coordinator, Amanda Page, was the biggest reason why we chose this venue. Amanda was very quick to respond, MORE than helpful (I had one million questions, every day, for 10 months), and was always ready with a quick answer, suggestion, or happy reassurance that everything was going to be OK. You can imagine as a bride planning her wedding in a state she doesn't live in, I was more than a little worried that I would arrive to the venue the week of my wedding and be disappointed in at least something. WRONG! We arrived a few days before the wedding was scheduled to take place and were absolutely delighted with everything. Not only is the Sirata a beautiful resort, but Amanda was just as helpful in person as she was throughout our months of e-mail transactions. She made us feel welcome and was 100% on top of every aspect of the planning. After our initial meeting, I knew I had nothing to worry about and because of this reassurance, I was able to ENJOY my time in sunny Florida, rather than fret over the impending nuptials! Long story short, our wedding was beautiful, our experience was stellar, and our memories are forever. We could not be happier with how it turned out, and that we chose the Sirata as our destination wedding venue. We cannot thank Amanda enough for the help she provided us throughout this experience, and we 100% recommend you give her a call!

Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Tracy Ann M

We had a just the two-of-us ceremony at the resort on the beach at sunset. The package we purchased included some of the vendors we used and then the resort coordinator sent us a list of other vendors. We had a wonderful experience. So easy. So tailored to our needs. Highly... Read More recommend the Sirata and working with Amanda there.

Dreamy Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Autumn

It may not be for everyone, but it was the only option for myself and my groom. We had a vision of a beautiful, rustic beach wedding with a great view and great food. Kasey Bussell is the wedding coordinator I was blessed to work with from the Sirata. She was truly my favorite... Read More person to work with through the entire wedding planning process. Her and her team made our dream wedding a reality. They gave us our fairy tail wedding!! Everything about our day was perfect and totally magical. Kasey is so easy to work with. She is prompt, knowledgeable, kind and caring. You can tell she really cares about your vision and she loves her job. The staff at the Sirata was wonderful to us... from the servers, to the bartenders, to the bellhop who helped bring all of our wedding stuff up to our rooms. They are professional, personal and so helpful. Our wedding was perfect thanks to all their hard work !!!