Sirata Beach Resort

St. Pete Beach, FL

Imagine....your perfect wedding here.

The Sirata Beach Resort has on-site wedding professionals to assist you plan a wedding with your "toes in the sand" or on a beach-side deck overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. The Sirata also has several ballrooms, pavilion and grotto settings, each tailored to accommodate various event sizes.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

5300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL (877) 925-7842

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Alicia M

My husband and I got married at Sirata Beach Resort on April 21st. Everything was absolutely perfect. We chose the Coconut Palm Pavilion because we wanted to be right on the beach. The environment was beautiful. The food was absolutely amazing. All our guests commented on... Read More how beautiful the wedding was and how delicious the food was. Best wedding food they had ever had. Our coordinator was Kasey. She was there with us the entire time from the beginning stages of planning through they actual wedding. We couldn't have asked for a more helpful planner.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Alexandra B

My husband and I just got married at the Sirata Beach Resort May 5th, 2017 and were extremely happy with our experience! Through the whole process, from touring the venue to walking down the isle, the wedding coordinator Kelli Love was so helpful and an amazing resource. When we... Read More were worried about the guest numbers 4 months before the wedding, or when I had a question about a reception detail the day of the wedding Kelli was one call away to ease my worries and make everything make sense. I can't thank her enough for the amazing job she did! Also, the food was amazing and the service staff at the reception were very attentive and caring. I can really only say good things all around. I would highly recommend this resort for your beach wedding!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jessica S

If I could give Kelli & her team 6 stars, I absolutely would. From the initial meeting to the very last guest leaving at the end of the night, this team of professionals worked so hard to make my day amazing! I worked directly with Kelli, and she was absolutely wonderful in... Read More answering all of my questions throughout the planning process, handling my requests and making sure that everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding. So many of our guests commented that everyone was so nice & accommodating. The ceremony was beautiful, the reception space was amazing, and everything truly did come together perfectly. I loved having our wedding at the Sirata and I can't wait to come visit when we're back on St. Pete Beach!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Miah S

Great!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Lauren S

We had our destination wedding at the Sirata in Feb, 2017. We are from Chicago, so we were looking forward to incorporating the beach, warm weather and beautiful sunset into our wedding day. Kelli Love was our wedding coordinator and she definitly made that all happen for us!... Read More The Sirata was great with communication and working with us (even being out of town). Our Wedding day was very organized and beautiful! For meal choices we had prime rib and chicken marsala. All of our friends and family complimented how good the food was and how great the service (waiters, bartenders, etc) were! Kelli is great at her job and really helped us out with things we had to do/needed. Loved our wedding day and so happy we decided to have it at the Sirata. Hotel rooms, pool, beachfront were all perfect and we will definitly be back next february for our 1 year anniversary!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Kerry S

We had our wedding on the beach at the Sirata in December with our reception on the back deck at sunset. I worked with Amanda to plan everything from 1,000 miles away and she made it so easy for me; by the time I arrived in St. Pete, I knew what to expect based on the many... Read More pictures she shared and the timeline we developed together. Throughout planning, Amanda promptly answered every question I had, organized all the decision points so I had the info I needed for each one, kept me on track with the planning timeline, and made many great, honest suggestions that added to the enjoyment and value of our day. The Sirata was a beautiful backdrop for our photos, the food was excellent, and the deck was beautifully decorated with lights, and the staff was flexible and accommodated some special décor we had (centerpieces, flowers, and more lights). Our guests enjoyed the beach and pools. Our day was everything we hoped it would be, and at a great price! Thank you again, Amanda!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017

My now-wife and I began planning our wedding almost the day after getting engaged in December 2015. We chose the Sirata shortly thereafter, and Kelli Love did nothing short of a spectacular job. Despite us pestering her with question after question and sometimes us (my wife and... Read More I) being on the opposite page, Kelli handled things with the utmost professionalism and care. Even when she had a minor injury setback only a few days before our wedding, she was still heavily involved and her assistant, Chloe, was fantastic in aiding us through our special day. Kelli and Chloe, thank you SO much for everything you did for us. 5* for the Sirata, and choosing any other resort in St. Pete would be a mistake.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Karen C

My daughter's wedding was here on New Year's Eve 2016. What a great venue. Wedding on the beach overlooking the water, cocktail reception in the Coconut Pavilion overlooking the sunset and dinner reception in the Royal Ballroom. The staff was amazing, the food delicious and... Read More everything went so smoothly. It was also great for the 60+ guests utilizing the hotel for their stay with the restaurants, bars, firepits, pools, etc. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Amy S

We booked our guest wedding block at the Sirata, our wedding venue was a few doors down. Our guests seemed pleased with their accommodations for the price and were thrilled to be on the beach. They truly enjoyed all of the amenities, pools, restaurants, etc. I will just add... Read More that most hotels do not make you sign a contract for financial responsibility of the room block so beware of this with the Sirata and read the fine print. Luckily it all worked out for us.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Delilah S

We used the Sirata for the Rehearsal Dinner, The Ceremony, The reception and the farewell brunch. It's a little pricy, but well worth the money!! We were able to have all events at all different places at the resort. They offered my guests a very nice discount for staying for... Read More our wedding. The Food was complimented over and over again and Kelli Love and her crew went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly. I can't thank the Sirata enough for making my wedding the most beautiful wedding I could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Leigh Ann W

We had our 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal at the Sirata on 9/16/16. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about it! We had about 50 guests and I worked with Amanda to plan our party. Amanda was so great to work with. She answered the millions of questions I had before I... Read More even placed my deposit! In fact, it was her follow up to my online request that made us seriously consider the Sirata for our party. She was always friendly, professional, patient and accommodating. To make my life easier, I chose the package which included a photographer and a florist. I was very happy with both of them as well. We had our reception in the Royal Palm which was beautiful with an amazing view. The staff that worked the reception was great too, but the food stole the show! I have never had much luck with hotel buffets, but a week and half later, my guests are still talking about how delicious it all was! We hosted breakfast the following morning at Rum Runners and that was very yummy too! The Sirata was the perfect resort for our event. The staff was very friendly and hard working. Amanda was super and the beach itself was beautiful. Our sunset photos look amazing. Looking back on that weekend just makes me smile and I am so glad we chose the Sirata!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Cherie N

We were married at the Sirata 8.31.16- just as Tropical Storm Hermine hit. Amanda was awesome. She really made me forget about the bad weather and everything turned out perfect. She surprised was with a different inside room--which was beautiful (8th floor) and the food was... Read More amazingly delicious. All the staff working our wedding were very kind, and a lot of fun. Thank you Amanda for an awesome and unforgettable wedding.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Lauren S

We had our wedding at the Sirata Beach Resort on 7-15-16. We are from Chicago. I always dreamed of a beach wedding. We met with a travel agent to discuss locations. We had actually never been to Florida before. She gave us the idea of St. Petersburg. We were unable to... Read More travel to Florida to look at hotels and venues prior. We chose the Sirata because it looked like a beautiful resort and they also offered an all inclusive package. We really liked our guests being able to have that option if they wanted. We are so thrilled with our decision in choosing the Sirata in St. Petersburg, FL. Everything was absolutely amazing! Our wedding coordinator there was Kasey Bussell. She was so fantastic! She was extremely helpful and is just a wonderful person! She was always there for us to answer any questions that we had. We loved working with her. We had our wedding on the beach and our reception in the Royal Palm Pavilion. Both of which were gorgeous! The food was amazing. We chose to have a buffet and everything was great. We loved everything about the Sirata so much! We had about 65 guests travel to The Sirata for our wedding and they all loved it and were raving at how much they loved the hotel, the food and everything. We couldn't be happier! The Sirata is awesome! We will be returning to the Sirata for anniversaries for years to come! It will always be our special place. Thank you for making our dreams come true! We love you Sirata!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Rachel P

Me and my husband decided to have a destination wedding because we wanted a small wedding and a big honeymoon. I looked around St. Pete beach and Clearwater for the perfect place, I wanted a hotel that had ceremonies and had a restaurant attached to the hotel to have the... Read More reception/dinner at the restaurant. It was very hard to find a place, I called many hotels and I finally landed on The Sirata. I received a call very promptly from Amanda Page and I received all the information I needed very quick. Amanda worked with me through the whole process, she was amazing! Every email I sent she responded very promptly and was always willing to answer my questions. It made me feel at ease knowing I could expect a response so quick. The pricing was pretty reasonable, especially compared to the other hotels I looked at. I decided to have the dinner instead of the reception because it was a very small wedding only 24 people and it was much cheaper and I didn't have to worry about decorating to much. When me and my husband arrived at the hotel we got a great room, the only problem was we got there to early and had to wait 4 hours for a room. Amanda greeted us and made me feel very comfortable, she explained the process and made sure if I had any questions I could reach her. The ceremony was amazing, they set up everything and had the music, and everyone loved the water station because it was hot. I would defiantly recommend The Sirata for a wedding. It turned out exactly the way I imagined. There are a couple things I would change, when me and my bridesmaids were getting ready we were very hungry and I called room service and there was no bridal suite cheese tray or sandwich spread or Mimosa deals. It was frustrating because the Mimosas were very expensive and I had to buy entrees for the bridesmaids. I would have planned ahead. I would also recommend is not arriving to early for the room because even though they held our bags I didn't like waiting so long for a room.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

We had our casual, low key destination beach wedding and reception at the Sirata. We are from Pittsburgh, so to plan a wedding out of town seemed overwhelming. After consulting with other hotels in the area, Sirata was the most flexible and easiest to work with for a destination... Read More wedding. Amanda was super easy, flexible, and professional to work with and pleasant as can be. The staff were friendly and went above and beyond. Our waitstaff for the reception were very attentive and friendly. I could not have asked for better service. We love Amanda and the Sirata and we will be back for future vacations!!! Read

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Cathy K

Our coordinator was Kelli Love and she was amazing! she was very helpful throughout the whole process and helped me feel at ease the whole way through. The venue itself was beautiful!! We had our ceremony on the beach, cocktail hour on the covered breezeway and reception in the... Read More Royal Palm room, which had amazing views of the water. We love the resort so much that we booked 2 nights in a few weeks for my birthday :)

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Karen G

Loved working with Kasey! The venue was lovely and I couldn't be happier with the beach wedding pictures. <3

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Kelly R

Kasey Bussel was absolutely amazing. She was extremely available to me for this destination wedding. All my questions were answered right away. She made the day go flawlessly for us! The catering managers were a delight to work with as well as the rest of the staff. Our food... Read More was incredible! There are so many locations to chose from for the ceremony and reception. We went with the Coconut Palm for the reception which I highly recommend. Our guests had an amazing time there!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Ashley K

We chose the Sirata for our beach wedding because of the beautiful beach and ballroom. Many of the beach venues we had seen did not stand up to our expectations within a price that we found reasonable. When we met with Kelli at our consultation appointment we fell in love! We... Read More loved her professionalism and tenacity and she helped us envision our wedding at the Sirata. The planning process is innately stressful, but I was a little disappointed that correspondence was slightly difficult and it took longer than I would have liked to get answers to questions. My biggest drawback with our experience is when our final counts and payments were due and the invoice that I was given had a meal selection that we had never even discussed. It was not what we tried at our tasting and not what was on our original estimates. When we pointed this out, instead of apologizing for the mistake, it was made to seem like we were inconveniencing them by changing our minds last minute when this was what we had picked the whole time and they were the ones that made the mistake. Thankfully, we were working with a wedding planner that helped to correct the issues and make our day smooth and stress-free. Additionally, during the planning process we were tiold there would be no problem having a sparkler exit at the end of our reception, but then at the time when it was to happen, we were told that we couldn't have it. On the positive, the food was delicious and our wedding was beautiful. We unfortunately had thunderstorms the day of and the staff was willing to wait until the last minute before deciding to move our ceremony. Overall we were happy with our decision to have our wedding at the Sirata, we just wish a few things were different considering the amount of money we spent to make our day what we wanted it to be.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Kellie B

The Sirata def set the stage for my dream wedding! We had our reception held on the North Deck & it was absolutely beautiful with all of the lighting wrapped around the palm trees! Especially beautiful at sunset!! I worked with Amanda & she was great with everything! Highly... Read More recommend having any kind of special event here! The food was delicious! All of our guests were talking about it for days after!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Kathryn K

We had a destination wedding at the Sirata Beach Resort in December 2015 and planned the entire event long distance. We chose the Sirata based on the amazing reviews on the Knot, the price range, and the wonderful communication we had with Kasey Bussell from first contact... Read More through the entire process. It was our dream to have a beautiful beach wedding and that dream came true with the Sirata. We couldn’t have been happier with our wedding day. Kasey Bussell was our wedding coordinator and worth her weight in gold. We can’t say enough about Kasey. She was a gem. Every time I had to email Kasey with a question she responded within a few hours. She provided advice on vendors, reception hall floor plans, meal option questions, and decorations. You name it she was able to help. She made sure final communications with vendors happened so that the timing and setup happened flawlessly. When we were there we had a few unforeseen logistics to work out with room reservations for two of our families. She stepped in and make sure it was all taken care of so we could relax and enjoy our time at the resort in the days before the wedding. The Sirata did a fantastic job setting up for our wedding on the beach, and the ceremony included choice of arch. We chose the bamboo arch which is a four post setup and paid a florist to hang drapes from the bamboo. It was absolutely beautiful. They provide a sound system as well. The ceremony on the beach is within perfect distance from the ocean, and they make sure the sands and area around the ceremony were nicely groomed for the day of. The wedding went off without a hitch, everyone commented on how well organized everything was, and how it seemed to come together flawlessly. The wedding started on time, everything happened as planned, and we were all very relaxed. We had our reception in the Royal Palm Ballroom. The food was delicious. We chose plated meals, and they were able to serve everyone at the same time, even for a party of 90. The catering staff did an excellent job of ensuring guests had everything they needed for dinner and they accommodated special dietary needs for a couple of our guests. Everyone commented on how much fun they had at our wedding, and how much they enjoyed their time at the resort. I felt like we couldn’t have picked a better venue on the beach, and I am so happy we chose the Sirata. Every time I think of our ceremony on the beach I smile. It was such a beautiful day and we have Kasey Bussell and the Sirata to thank for making our beach wedding so amazing. It was a day we will never forget.

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Suzy S

We recently got married at the Sirata and the whole experience was wonderful. The wedding planner was amazing, easy-going, patient and very professional. We totally recommend working with Kelli. The Sirata went out of their way to accommodate us and our family. Every... Read More request we made was taken care of and the Sirata took it upon themselves to make us feel at home. The beach venue was beautiful. The Staff and food were AMAZING- our guests couldn't stop talking about the amount and quality of food. Overall what a great celebration and I give most of the credit to the Sirata!

Beach Front Wedding

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

Great place for the ceremony and an amazing set up for the reception. We were in the Coconut Palm Pavillion and it was a breathtaking event. They were very accommodating with the dinner menu items, set up on the day of and with our vendor choices. The scenery is breathtaking... Read More and really added to the overall event. Kasey was our account manager and professionally helped us through every step of the wedding. The only complaints I have came from the reservations department for the hotel rooms. Many of our rooms were reserved incorrectly and trying to get a hold of the person on the phone that was handling our weddings reservations package was challenging. It should just be a simple call to the hotel with a code or reservation number so that it doesn't have to be so difficult and inefficient for the client and guest. Other than that everything was great. With so many different things that could have gone wrong I will live with a difficult reservations department. It was such a beautiful scene, great accommodations and location as well as a professional on site staff that helped us from first meeting to the end of the night arrangements. We had an unforgettable wedding thanks to the Sirata.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

Kelli Love- we cannot thank you enough!! From the first tour to the tasting to the planning around our crazy schedules- ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! The kindness, efficiency, flexibility, affordability, location, ambiance, ALL was STUPENDOUS- You all made our day GREAT! Our guest... Read More comments from New York to LA was that this was the best wedding they attended!! Thank you and thanks for a great decompression Honeymoon while we stayed the week after - we loved the location, beach, accommodations!!! Thanksgiving Dinner, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, farewell breakfast!! Can't say enough for all- Maria P(Housekeeping), Nick(reception), Wait staff - Michelle, Travis, John and Michael- Love you all - we have 2 more weddings in our family in the upcoming years! I hope they will be here!!

Our amazing beach wedding

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Sarah L

My husband and I just got married on October 25th of this year and let me tell you...Sirata made our dream wedding come true. Everyone was extremely nice and easy to work with. Kasey Bussell was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing. She made sure that we were comfortable... Read More with everything that was happening and gave us great suggestions for vendors. The whole Sirata crew made sure that our day was perfect. We had the perfect beach wedding and I couldn't have imaged it any different.