Sirata Beach Resort

St. Pete Beach, FL

Imagine....your perfect wedding here.

The Sirata Beach Resort has on-site wedding professionals to assist you plan a wedding with your "toes in the sand" or on a beach-side deck overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. The Sirata also has several ballrooms, pavilion and grotto settings, each tailored to accommodate various event sizes.

$$

Bow2008
Bow2007

5300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Brittany R

Had an unfortunate situation where we had to postpone and move wedding date. Sirata sadly was not allowing us to change the date unless we paid 100 percent of the catering at the time of date change. We also let them know we wanted to change the date 10 months before the wedding date. Since we did not have the money on the spot to pay 100 percent to change the date, we had to cancel and lost our $3,500 deposit and were forced to pay an extra $1800 because of cancellation. I ended up choosing the Grand Plaza, but wish I could have had my dream wedding at Sirata.

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Shelly W

Wonderful! We rented out the beach space and had a different person coordinate the chairs. The beach was gorgeous and a back up room was available in case of bad weather. Security was provided to make sure nobody crashed our big day. I would go back and do it all over again and not change a thing!

Sirata was AMAZING in everyway!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Heather A

We held our destination wedding at the Sirata and had family fly in from all over the world. All of our family and friends were extremely happy with the entire resort and staff. The 16 months of planning before our actual wedding date were so simple and Kasey was always there to answer every single question we had! We could not have asked for a better weekend! Everything was taken care of from the ceremony to the dinner and dance! The staff was amazing and of course the day was perfect and beautiful! Our family and friends really enjoyed the bars and restaurants on the property and everything was resonably priced as well. The rooms/suites were perfect for having our large wedding party get ready in and Kasey even came to our rooms to help with everything we needed to have set up. Kasey deserves a GOLD STAR for her amazing customer service and accountability! AMAZING lady and very helpful in every way!!! We can't wait to visit again!!! Highly reccommend this venue for beach weddings!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Jennifer B

From start to finish, my husband and I had a wonderful experience with the Sirata. Kelli was our wedding coordinator, and she went out of her way to make all of the little details of the day come together. There was an out-of-the-blue thunderstorm with torrential rain and crazy wind during the 30 minute window of our beach ceremony, so we ended up getting married in the covered breezeway, but everyone really tried to go through with the beach ceremony until the last second, which we appreciated. Regardless, the ceremony was beautiful, and the staff did a great job moving our cocktail hour inside without prior notice. Our reception in the Royal Palm Ballroom was everything we hoped it would be. Many of our guests came from out of town and spent several nights at the resort; we are still hearing about how much everyone love it. If I were to do the whole thing over I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Lindsey B

I just had my wedding this past weekend at the sirata and I couldn't ask for a better crew to work with. Kasey, chris, nicolas, and the rest of the crew did an amazing job! It can get pricy but so worth it in the end! The view, and just everything that day was perfect! I highly recommend having a wedding here!

DREAM COME TRUE!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Heather G

Our wedding was at the beautiful Sirata Beach Resort May 2. Our beach wedding and reception in the Coconut Palm Pavilion was everything I dreamed it would be. Kasey Bussell, our Catering Manager was absolutely amazing to work with. Through the entire planning period she was extremely responsive and helpful to each of my inquiries. The resort itself is great...very well maintained, clean rooms,friendly staff,great food and drinks at the restaurants. Our ceremony site and reception area were everything I imagined it would be. I just loved the open pavilion with the breeze coming off the water. Service at our reception was spectacular thanks to our Banquet Manager, Ric and his entire staff. Food was amazing. So many of our guests commented on the superior service,with some saying it was the best wedding they have ever attended! If you are looking for the perfect Florida beach wedding venue I highly recommend the Sirata Beach Resort!

Coconut Palm Pavilion Wedding

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 danielle r

Our wedding ceremony was held on the beach at The Sirata Beach Resort which couldn't have been more beautiful. The reception that followed was held in the tent on the beach called The Coconut Palm Pavilion. We opted to have the walls removed so the feeling of being on the beach was still present. We had to have a buffet dinner since the tent is so far from the kitchen but I was happy to hear the guests loved the food. Kasey and her team are wonderful to work with and very accommodating. All of our guests were from out of town and very much enjoyed their stay at the relaxing Sirata Beach Resort. I would highly recommend this venue for a bride that wants a beautiful beachside venue with the convenience of quality on-premise catering.

Best day of my life!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 janine r

My partner and I got married January 31st of this year at the beautiful Sirata Beach Resort, on St. Pete beach Florida. It truly was the best day of our lives! I was always hearing from other couples when getting married something always goes wrong and to just relax if it were to happen. However on this day I can truly say not one thing went wrong. We had the best wedding coordinator, her name was kasey and she was above and beyond everything we could of asked for! She was always there for us when we needed her with answers and solutions to any questions we had, weather it was via e-mail or phone she was always imidiate to respond and made us feel like we had known her for years!!! The staff was on point to all our needs and what we had dreamed our day to be. If we had the money to do it all over again we would do it here with all these awesome people again. They truly new what our vision was for our special day and they made our fairy tale wedding come to life! We will be reunioning our vows here In the future for sure, and I would reccomend the sirata beach resort and there great staff- espically kasey, to anyone who wants to have the perfect dream wedding come to life!! It absolutely was the best day of our lives!!!

Our perfect day

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Patricia C

I highly recommend Sirata for both the ceremony and the reception. Kasey, the Catering Coordinator, was excellent. She handled any changes that we made with ease. The hotel staff was exceptional. The guests raved about the great tasting food. We had the Caribbean buffet. Jennifer and her staff did an excellent job with the layout and ice sculpture. I can't say enough about how wonderful our night was.

Wedding at the Sirate Beach Resort

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Leslie F

After visiting several wedding venues on St. Pete Beach and Clearwater Beach, we decided on the Sirata Beach Resort for the beautiful Royal Palm ballroom. It's view is absolutely amazing! I worked directly with Kasey, who is awesome! She promptly answered all my questions whether via email or phone calls. Kasey coordinated with all my vendors so I didn't have to worry about anything the day of. She also gladly worked with the banquet manager to assist with meals of guest's with dietary restrictions. Our guests that stayed at the resort loved the restaurants, bars, pools, beach and play areas for the kids. And all of our guests raved about the venue, the view, the food and the drinks. We didn't receive one complaint about waiting for drinks or the entrees served. I would STRONGLY recommend, especially if you have out of town guests. Everything worked out wonderfully and I couldn't be happier with Kasey or the Sirata. Thank you so much for making my special day so memorable!

Happy Bride!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Andrea F

Kasey Bussell was so easy to work with! She answered all my questions timely and made sure that my wedding ran smoothly. From start to finish, there was not one issue with my wedding, it seemed almost effortless. The staff was overly friendly and very accommodating; I did not have one negative interaction with anyone. This is truly a great place to get married. It is also an absolutely beautiful location. I wish I could do it all over again! Thanks Kasey!

Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Ashley L

I had my reception at the coconut palm pavillion and could not have been happier with the outcome of my wedding day. The serving staff was great! So friendly and helpful. The day went completely smooth thanks to Kelli and her staff.

Great wedding venue

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Jalena S

We had our wedding here in November 2014. We picked Sirata after looking at all of the venues in the Tampa Bay area and all along the West Florida coast. The first thing you will notice about Sirata (we found this out when we just showed up without an appointment to check out the place) is that EVERY employee is friendly, helpful, and full of information. We initially planned to have a beach ceremony with a semi-outdoor reception in the Coconut Palm Pavillion. During our wedding weekend the temperatures dropped (about 50's) and the winds were unseasonably high. We decided to have the ceremony on a different part of the beach and the reception moved indoors to the 8th floor ballroom. The wedding planning staff was great from the beginning. Their services are well organized and everything seemed to flow seamlessly from the planner, catering staff, and our vendors. We did a lot of decorating and directing ourselves (our choice). The staff worked great with our wedding planner and all the family members who came to help organize and arrange things. The wedding planner, Kasey, from Sirata helped direct us on the entire flow of the event from the pre-ceremony placement of people to the reception. You really can come in and have no idea when or where things are supposed to happen and they take care of everything. Our guests all loved the venue and thought the resort staff did an amazing job at just everything. I would highly recommend having your wedding here.

October Beach Wedding: Sirata Beach Resort

Reviewed on 11/07/2014

My husband and I were recently married at the Sirata Beach Resort, on October 19th 2014, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. When we decided that we were going to plan a beach wedding, we had no idea where to start. Being that we are from and live in Michigan, we knew we had to do some research to find the best place for us. A few recommendations lead us to look at resorts on the Gulf coast, and the Sirata was one of the many that we found in the area to research. I personally contacted the wedding planners of each of the resorts we were looking at (about 10 total in that area) and received responses from each, but the best was from the Sirata. Their wedding coordinator, Amanda Page, was the biggest reason why we chose this venue. Amanda was very quick to respond, MORE than helpful (I had one million questions, every day, for 10 months), and was always ready with a quick answer, suggestion, or happy reassurance that everything was going to be OK. You can imagine as a bride planning her wedding in a state she doesn't live in, I was more than a little worried that I would arrive to the venue the week of my wedding and be disappointed in at least something. WRONG! We arrived a few days before the wedding was scheduled to take place and were absolutely delighted with everything. Not only is the Sirata a beautiful resort, but Amanda was just as helpful in person as she was throughout our months of e-mail transactions. She made us feel welcome and was 100% on top of every aspect of the planning. After our initial meeting, I knew I had nothing to worry about and because of this reassurance, I was able to ENJOY my time in sunny Florida, rather than fret over the impending nuptials! Long story short, our wedding was beautiful, our experience was stellar, and our memories are forever. We could not be happier with how it turned out, and that we chose the Sirata as our destination wedding venue. We cannot thank Amanda enough for the help she provided us throughout this experience, and we 100% recommend you give her a call!

Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Tracy Ann M

We had a just the two-of-us ceremony at the resort on the beach at sunset. The package we purchased included some of the vendors we used and then the resort coordinator sent us a list of other vendors. We had a wonderful experience. So easy. So tailored to our needs. Highly recommend the Sirata and working with Amanda there.

Dreamy Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Autumn

It may not be for everyone, but it was the only option for myself and my groom. We had a vision of a beautiful, rustic beach wedding with a great view and great food. Kasey Bussell is the wedding coordinator I was blessed to work with from the Sirata. She was truly my favorite person to work with through the entire wedding planning process. Her and her team made our dream wedding a reality. They gave us our fairy tail wedding!! Everything about our day was perfect and totally magical. Kasey is so easy to work with. She is prompt, knowledgeable, kind and caring. You can tell she really cares about your vision and she loves her job. The staff at the Sirata was wonderful to us... from the servers, to the bartenders, to the bellhop who helped bring all of our wedding stuff up to our rooms. They are professional, personal and so helpful. Our wedding was perfect thanks to all their hard work !!!

The Beach Wedding of our Dreams!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Heather K

Sirata went above and beyond making sure our beach wedding and Royal Palm Ballroom reception were absolutely glorious! The property is so lovely and well-maintained, the staff so friendly and helpful, it really helped us relax and focus on getting married. My Coordinator, Kasey Bussell, was awesome! She was quick to respond with answers to our questions, offered great suggestions, and got the job done right. We planned our wedding from New York City, so it was a relief to know we were in good hands. Josef Martinez was so helpful with managing our Room Block and helping me stay up to date with guest reservations. Our guests raved about the wonderful time they had throughout their stay at Sirata. The food at our reception was outstanding, served timely and hot. Sirata Beach Resort offers a great value from start to finish and it's not hard to see why they have been so highly rated by other brides many years in a row. I never was a girl who grew up dreaming about a wedding, but if I had, the result at Sirata would definitely be a dream come true. Thank you so much for helping us make this amazing moment in our lives one we will never forget! If your dream is a beach wedding, I cannot think of a more perfect place to have that dream come true than the Sirata Beach Resort.

Best Beach Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Kimberly M

My wife and I were impressed immediately when we sat down with Kelli Love from the Sirata earlier this year. We decided to use them for our: ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They were reasonably priced, professional, straight forward. Throughout the entire process, Kelli would respond to our emails and answer all questions. We used various vendors and Kelli made sure everyone was on point. Day of, she would answer all of my calls immediately and assist in whatever was needed. Look no further for you beach wedding venue. Sirata + Kelli = Great Wedding !

Sirata

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Sirata was excellent. Kasey Bussell (Catering Sales Manager for Sirata) and her team were exceptional. The venue was excellent. The food and service were also excellent. All of the guests has a great time. When planning a wedding there are lots of things that you concern yourself with. Kasey has handled them many time over. She love her work and it shows.

Sirata Beach Resort is the perfect wedding venue

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

You did a wonderful job keeping the sanity with all the weather related changes. You were so very great to work with. The Sirata provided Carribean Delight buffet was awesome and we received so many compliments from our guests that said it was the best buffet they had ever tasted. The Royal Palm Ballroom was beautiful and the perfect reception venue for us. I was so grateful for your coordination with all our vendors - the DJ, photographer, videographer, cake, linens, florist and of course, the photo booth. I highly recommend the Sirata Beach Resort as the perfect wedding venue.

Excellent

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Sarah S

We had our wedding and reception at the Sirata Beach Resort. Both were fantastic. Our wedding ceremony was at sunset on the breezeway deck followed by a cocktail reception in the grotto, and reception in the royal palm room. Food, drinks and service were all fantastic. Prices are very reasonable for all that is included. Great communication. Resort was very nice. Rooms were great and wedding rates were very reasonable

Amazing place!

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Ashley B

This place is amazing! Friendly people and great resort! We got married down the beach from the sirata but all 60 of our guests stayed here and they were so helpful! We will definitely go back for vacations!

Sirata Beach Resort wedding venue

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Natalie P

Melanie Reese was so amazing to work with. She was very professional and was there for every question that I needed answered. I loved having my wedding here at Sirata Beach Resort. Everything went smoothly on my wedding day, thanks to their dedicated staff.

Beautiful ceremony & reception

Reviewed on 3/20/2014 Jessica R

The ceremony site and Royal Palm Ballroom were gorgeous and the staff was wonderful.

Most Gorgeous Ballroom of All Time

Reviewed on 3/05/2014 Jessica B

LOVED THIS PLACE!!!! I had my reception at the Royal Palm Ballroom of the Sirata Beach Resort and it was fantastic. Melanie was the wedding coordinator and she was outstanding all the was through. She was very thorough with all of my details, very upfront about anything and everything and made me and my family feel special every time we met with her. The entire Sirata staff was amazing and the view from the ballroom was breathtaking!!! My husband and I had a lot of family stay at the resort, which had multiple outdoor bars/restaurants, and they enjoyed everything about it. In fact, quite a few of them said they'd be staying there again next time the visit, as will I!!!

TO Sirata Beach Resort