Sirata Beach Resort

St. Pete Beach, FL

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

5300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Amy S

I made the worst mistake in booking the Sirata as our "wedding room block" for our family and friends coming to our wedding this December. I had to sign a contract for a total amount of rooms in which says in FINE PRINT that in order to get the discounted room rate my guests... Read More have to book 4 nights!! This has ruined my entire wedding planning experience. The hotel refuses to work with us in giving our guests any kind of reasonable rate if the guests book for less than 4 days..... the rate they offer is almost $60 per night more for 3 nights or less!!!! If I can offer any advice to brides planning their wedding, please do not sign a contract that will bind you to a certain amount just to book rooms for guests. And stay far, far away from the Sirata. It's not worth the $174 rate.....let alone $60 more!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Delilah S

We used the Sirata for the Rehearsal Dinner, The Ceremony, The reception and the farewell brunch. It's a little pricy, but well worth the money!! We were able to have all events at all different places at the resort. They offered my guests a very nice discount for staying for... Read More our wedding. The Food was complimented over and over again and Kelli Love and her crew went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly. I can't thank the Sirata enough for making my wedding the most beautiful wedding I could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Leigh Ann W

We had our 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal at the Sirata on 9/16/16. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about it! We had about 50 guests and I worked with Amanda to plan our party. Amanda was so great to work with. She answered the millions of questions I had before I... Read More even placed my deposit! In fact, it was her follow up to my online request that made us seriously consider the Sirata for our party. She was always friendly, professional, patient and accommodating. To make my life easier, I chose the package which included a photographer and a florist. I was very happy with both of them as well. We had our reception in the Royal Palm which was beautiful with an amazing view. The staff that worked the reception was great too, but the food stole the show! I have never had much luck with hotel buffets, but a week and half later, my guests are still talking about how delicious it all was! We hosted breakfast the following morning at Rum Runners and that was very yummy too! The Sirata was the perfect resort for our event. The staff was very friendly and hard working. Amanda was super and the beach itself was beautiful. Our sunset photos look amazing. Looking back on that weekend just makes me smile and I am so glad we chose the Sirata!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Cherie N

We were married at the Sirata 8.31.16- just as Tropical Storm Hermine hit. Amanda was awesome. She really made me forget about the bad weather and everything turned out perfect. She surprised was with a different inside room--which was beautiful (8th floor) and the food was... Read More amazingly delicious. All the staff working our wedding were very kind, and a lot of fun. Thank you Amanda for an awesome and unforgettable wedding.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Lauren S

We had our wedding at the Sirata Beach Resort on 7-15-16. We are from Chicago. I always dreamed of a beach wedding. We met with a travel agent to discuss locations. We had actually never been to Florida before. She gave us the idea of St. Petersburg. We were unable to... Read More travel to Florida to look at hotels and venues prior. We chose the Sirata because it looked like a beautiful resort and they also offered an all inclusive package. We really liked our guests being able to have that option if they wanted. We are so thrilled with our decision in choosing the Sirata in St. Petersburg, FL. Everything was absolutely amazing! Our wedding coordinator there was Kasey Bussell. She was so fantastic! She was extremely helpful and is just a wonderful person! She was always there for us to answer any questions that we had. We loved working with her. We had our wedding on the beach and our reception in the Royal Palm Pavilion. Both of which were gorgeous! The food was amazing. We chose to have a buffet and everything was great. We loved everything about the Sirata so much! We had about 65 guests travel to The Sirata for our wedding and they all loved it and were raving at how much they loved the hotel, the food and everything. We couldn't be happier! The Sirata is awesome! We will be returning to the Sirata for anniversaries for years to come! It will always be our special place. Thank you for making our dreams come true! We love you Sirata!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Rachel P

Me and my husband decided to have a destination wedding because we wanted a small wedding and a big honeymoon. I looked around St. Pete beach and Clearwater for the perfect place, I wanted a hotel that had ceremonies and had a restaurant attached to the hotel to have the... Read More reception/dinner at the restaurant. It was very hard to find a place, I called many hotels and I finally landed on The Sirata. I received a call very promptly from Amanda Page and I received all the information I needed very quick. Amanda worked with me through the whole process, she was amazing! Every email I sent she responded very promptly and was always willing to answer my questions. It made me feel at ease knowing I could expect a response so quick. The pricing was pretty reasonable, especially compared to the other hotels I looked at. I decided to have the dinner instead of the reception because it was a very small wedding only 24 people and it was much cheaper and I didn't have to worry about decorating to much. When me and my husband arrived at the hotel we got a great room, the only problem was we got there to early and had to wait 4 hours for a room. Amanda greeted us and made me feel very comfortable, she explained the process and made sure if I had any questions I could reach her. The ceremony was amazing, they set up everything and had the music, and everyone loved the water station because it was hot. I would defiantly recommend The Sirata for a wedding. It turned out exactly the way I imagined. There are a couple things I would change, when me and my bridesmaids were getting ready we were very hungry and I called room service and there was no bridal suite cheese tray or sandwich spread or Mimosa deals. It was frustrating because the Mimosas were very expensive and I had to buy entrees for the bridesmaids. I would have planned ahead. I would also recommend is not arriving to early for the room because even though they held our bags I didn't like waiting so long for a room.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

We had our casual, low key destination beach wedding and reception at the Sirata. We are from Pittsburgh, so to plan a wedding out of town seemed overwhelming. After consulting with other hotels in the area, Sirata was the most flexible and easiest to work with for a destination... Read More wedding. Amanda was super easy, flexible, and professional to work with and pleasant as can be. The staff were friendly and went above and beyond. Our waitstaff for the reception were very attentive and friendly. I could not have asked for better service. We love Amanda and the Sirata and we will be back for future vacations!!! Read

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Cathy K

Our coordinator was Kelli Love and she was amazing! she was very helpful throughout the whole process and helped me feel at ease the whole way through. The venue itself was beautiful!! We had our ceremony on the beach, cocktail hour on the covered breezeway and reception in the... Read More Royal Palm room, which had amazing views of the water. We love the resort so much that we booked 2 nights in a few weeks for my birthday :)

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Karen G

Loved working with Kasey! The venue was lovely and I couldn't be happier with the beach wedding pictures. <3

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Kelly R

Kasey Bussel was absolutely amazing. She was extremely available to me for this destination wedding. All my questions were answered right away. She made the day go flawlessly for us! The catering managers were a delight to work with as well as the rest of the staff. Our food... Read More was incredible! There are so many locations to chose from for the ceremony and reception. We went with the Coconut Palm for the reception which I highly recommend. Our guests had an amazing time there!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Ashley K

We chose the Sirata for our beach wedding because of the beautiful beach and ballroom. Many of the beach venues we had seen did not stand up to our expectations within a price that we found reasonable. When we met with Kelli at our consultation appointment we fell in love! We... Read More loved her professionalism and tenacity and she helped us envision our wedding at the Sirata. The planning process is innately stressful, but I was a little disappointed that correspondence was slightly difficult and it took longer than I would have liked to get answers to questions. My biggest drawback with our experience is when our final counts and payments were due and the invoice that I was given had a meal selection that we had never even discussed. It was not what we tried at our tasting and not what was on our original estimates. When we pointed this out, instead of apologizing for the mistake, it was made to seem like we were inconveniencing them by changing our minds last minute when this was what we had picked the whole time and they were the ones that made the mistake. Thankfully, we were working with a wedding planner that helped to correct the issues and make our day smooth and stress-free. Additionally, during the planning process we were tiold there would be no problem having a sparkler exit at the end of our reception, but then at the time when it was to happen, we were told that we couldn't have it. On the positive, the food was delicious and our wedding was beautiful. We unfortunately had thunderstorms the day of and the staff was willing to wait until the last minute before deciding to move our ceremony. Overall we were happy with our decision to have our wedding at the Sirata, we just wish a few things were different considering the amount of money we spent to make our day what we wanted it to be.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Kellie B

The Sirata def set the stage for my dream wedding! We had our reception held on the North Deck & it was absolutely beautiful with all of the lighting wrapped around the palm trees! Especially beautiful at sunset!! I worked with Amanda & she was great with everything! Highly... Read More recommend having any kind of special event here! The food was delicious! All of our guests were talking about it for days after!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Kathryn K

We had a destination wedding at the Sirata Beach Resort in December 2015 and planned the entire event long distance. We chose the Sirata based on the amazing reviews on the Knot, the price range, and the wonderful communication we had with Kasey Bussell from first contact... Read More through the entire process. It was our dream to have a beautiful beach wedding and that dream came true with the Sirata. We couldn’t have been happier with our wedding day. Kasey Bussell was our wedding coordinator and worth her weight in gold. We can’t say enough about Kasey. She was a gem. Every time I had to email Kasey with a question she responded within a few hours. She provided advice on vendors, reception hall floor plans, meal option questions, and decorations. You name it she was able to help. She made sure final communications with vendors happened so that the timing and setup happened flawlessly. When we were there we had a few unforeseen logistics to work out with room reservations for two of our families. She stepped in and make sure it was all taken care of so we could relax and enjoy our time at the resort in the days before the wedding. The Sirata did a fantastic job setting up for our wedding on the beach, and the ceremony included choice of arch. We chose the bamboo arch which is a four post setup and paid a florist to hang drapes from the bamboo. It was absolutely beautiful. They provide a sound system as well. The ceremony on the beach is within perfect distance from the ocean, and they make sure the sands and area around the ceremony were nicely groomed for the day of. The wedding went off without a hitch, everyone commented on how well organized everything was, and how it seemed to come together flawlessly. The wedding started on time, everything happened as planned, and we were all very relaxed. We had our reception in the Royal Palm Ballroom. The food was delicious. We chose plated meals, and they were able to serve everyone at the same time, even for a party of 90. The catering staff did an excellent job of ensuring guests had everything they needed for dinner and they accommodated special dietary needs for a couple of our guests. Everyone commented on how much fun they had at our wedding, and how much they enjoyed their time at the resort. I felt like we couldn’t have picked a better venue on the beach, and I am so happy we chose the Sirata. Every time I think of our ceremony on the beach I smile. It was such a beautiful day and we have Kasey Bussell and the Sirata to thank for making our beach wedding so amazing. It was a day we will never forget.

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Suzy S

We recently got married at the Sirata and the whole experience was wonderful. The wedding planner was amazing, easy-going, patient and very professional. We totally recommend working with Kelli. The Sirata went out of their way to accommodate us and our family. Every... Read More request we made was taken care of and the Sirata took it upon themselves to make us feel at home. The beach venue was beautiful. The Staff and food were AMAZING- our guests couldn't stop talking about the amount and quality of food. Overall what a great celebration and I give most of the credit to the Sirata!

Beach Front Wedding

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

Great place for the ceremony and an amazing set up for the reception. We were in the Coconut Palm Pavillion and it was a breathtaking event. They were very accommodating with the dinner menu items, set up on the day of and with our vendor choices. The scenery is breathtaking... Read More and really added to the overall event. Kasey was our account manager and professionally helped us through every step of the wedding. The only complaints I have came from the reservations department for the hotel rooms. Many of our rooms were reserved incorrectly and trying to get a hold of the person on the phone that was handling our weddings reservations package was challenging. It should just be a simple call to the hotel with a code or reservation number so that it doesn't have to be so difficult and inefficient for the client and guest. Other than that everything was great. With so many different things that could have gone wrong I will live with a difficult reservations department. It was such a beautiful scene, great accommodations and location as well as a professional on site staff that helped us from first meeting to the end of the night arrangements. We had an unforgettable wedding thanks to the Sirata.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

Kelli Love- we cannot thank you enough!! From the first tour to the tasting to the planning around our crazy schedules- ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! The kindness, efficiency, flexibility, affordability, location, ambiance, ALL was STUPENDOUS- You all made our day GREAT! Our guest... Read More comments from New York to LA was that this was the best wedding they attended!! Thank you and thanks for a great decompression Honeymoon while we stayed the week after - we loved the location, beach, accommodations!!! Thanksgiving Dinner, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, farewell breakfast!! Can't say enough for all- Maria P(Housekeeping), Nick(reception), Wait staff - Michelle, Travis, John and Michael- Love you all - we have 2 more weddings in our family in the upcoming years! I hope they will be here!!

Our amazing beach wedding

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Sarah L

My husband and I just got married on October 25th of this year and let me tell you...Sirata made our dream wedding come true. Everyone was extremely nice and easy to work with. Kasey Bussell was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing. She made sure that we were comfortable... Read More with everything that was happening and gave us great suggestions for vendors. The whole Sirata crew made sure that our day was perfect. We had the perfect beach wedding and I couldn't have imaged it any different.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Alex S

Kasey Bussell and the whole team at the Sirata were amazing, our wedding day couldn’t have been any more perfect. Kasey always answered our questions promptly, made all the information clear and was awesome on the day of the wedding. She was jumping in and helping with things... Read More and just made sure everything ran smoothly. The beach area for the ceremony was beautiful and the reception on the North Deck was simple and perfect for us. Everyone raved about the food- I felt like we spent an average amount per person but got a lot more than we were expecting- a raw bar, beautiful ice sculpture, a carving station and a lot of different options overall. If you’re getting married in St. Pete check out the Sirata- their prices are fair, the services is incredible, you get a lot for your money, the people are awesome and ask for Kasey, she’s the best!

Our Wedding was Perfect

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kori S

Kasey and the rest of the staff was amazing. We had such a great time. The food was amazing. We had the Floridian Buffet. Guests loved the Seafood Station and the Baja Chicken was some of the best chicken I have ever had. The outside Ceremony was breathtaking. The Hotel... Read More Rooms could use some upgrades and service at Rum runners could use some improvement. That is the only thing that could have been better.

Sirata Made Our Special A Day Perfect One

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Wow! My wife and I had the opportunity to start our life together at the Sirata Beach Resort. We cannot say enough great things about this place. First of all, the resort is beautiful, affordable, and HUGE. With three separate buildings, one restaurant, two bars (that also serve... Read More great food), one store, three pools, and great entertainment, you cannot get bored at this place. We stayed a whole week and we could have easily stayed longer. As far as the wedding, you could not ask for a better staff or a more beautiful view. Our ceremony was on the beach and our wedding coordinator, Kasey Bussell, made it a huge success. We had tons of options to choose from for decorating but we made it complicated by providing our own and Kasey made it happen seamlessly. They even have back up plans just in case the weather tries to spoil your day (luckily we didn’t have to worry about that). We chose to have a cocktail hour that took place inside a spacious, air conditioned, tented area called the Coconut Palm Pavilion. It was perfect! Our guests were able to enjoy themselves with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres while enjoying a beautiful beach view without sweating their butts off in the hot Florida sun, while my bride and I were off taking photographs. Following the cocktail hour, our reception was held on the 12th floor with a breathtaking view of the ocean and St. Pete Beach. The food was delicious and we were fed promptly. Kasey gave us some recommendations on our DJ and he did not disappoint! Everyone had a blast dancing and throwing back some cocktails made by the courteous bartender. The rest of the staff was very friendly and attentive as well. During your festivities, they have a manager on site to expedite any problems (which we had none) or respond to any need that we had. The options for accommodating our guests (music, food, etc) were endless and totally customizable. Kasey made sure our day was very special and one to remember. We had many questions throughout the planning process and she was attentive and very responsive, which is extremely important as this was a destination wedding and were unable to be there to plan. We couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator. Aside from the wedding festivities, the resort was amazing. The great food and drinks at the bars and restaurants were delicious and affordable for this location. The vibe the resort gives off is perfect. You feel at home away from home but with plenty of pampering to assure that you remember you are on vacation. You do not have to worry about anyone else but yourself at this resort. Everyone from the greeters at the front desk to the Bellmen to the bartenders, they ensure that you have a wonderful stay. Book your wedding at the Sirata and make sure to spend some extra time there to fully enjoy all it has to offer.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Matt G

After looking at many different beach resorts for our wedding in Pinellas county we found Kelli & the Sirata! Kelli was one of the few planners that actually was responsive & helpful throughout the entire process. We really wanted to have the ceremony & reception on the beach,... Read More as well as find a place to spend extra days with family & friends; only Sirata had the perfect place to accommodate. The reception was held in the Coconut Palm Pavillion & we had the buffet dinner, which was delicious. All of our guests raved about the food & the service provided. We opted for the breakfast buffet too which was equally yummy & appreciated by our guests. Everyone at the hotel was very nice & welcoming. They are definitely experts at this & as you look out from your balcony & see all the weddings in a day that they have, you know they have it down to perfect. The only thing that not perfect was the rooms. They are a little outdated but they are in the process of updating rooms. We didn't mind so much though because the most important things like the food, the venues, the employees. the location, etc were excellent. It's a perfect place for a group gathering event like a wedding...we are so glad we chose the Sirata!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Amy P

We loved having our wedding at the Sirata. Kasey B. was amazing from start to finish with helping plan our big day. She made everything so easy and was quick to answer any questions I had. Our guests loved the property, it was really the perfect spot to have both groups of... Read More family and friends meet and mingle. Our ceremony and reception space were perfect (North Deck and Royal Palm Ballroom) and the entire day was just as I envisioned! Thanks for a beautiful beach wedding!

Exceeded All Expectations

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

As the mother of the bride, I cannot say enough about how beautifully and simply my daughters wedding came together. I credit Kasey, the wedding planner and all of the staff at Sirata for the success. Kasey is not only extremely organized, but she listened to all of our needs... Read More and followed through perfectly. My daughter and I had none of the tension that people always complain about through the wedding planning process, because of the excellent step by step Sirata timeline managed by Kasey. She recommended vendors based on our needs, and made great suggestions throughout the process. As a result, we had a gorgeous, and amazing celebration. The overall service at Sirata was outstanding. The food was exceptional and everyone made you feel like family. The casual environment, right on the beach...with lots of open air space for guests...provided a great way for guests to get to know each other before the wedding. Overall it was a 4 day celebration of fun and love! The guests suggested we all go back to celebrate the 1 year anniversary next year together!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

We chose the Sirata Sunset Buffet at our reception. It was absolutely delicious! The guests raved about how great the food was! Definitely a great pick!

My Picture Perfect Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Gail H

As the bride, I have always dreamed of my wedding day and I always imagined it in my head. I was fortunate enough to put those visuals to real life and I had the help of the Sirata Resort to make my dream wedding day happen! From the moment I touched based with the wedding... Read More cordinator, Kasey Bussell I knew I picked the perfect destination for my wedding. Kasey was prompt to answer all questions, every email, and she made sure my finance' and I knew everything that was happening. Kasey was quick to give me the vendor list so I could make my phone calls and start booking them. It made it so much easier for me since I lived states away and was planning everything via email/phone, ect! Kasey was patient and make sure our wedding day was perfect! Sirata has so much to offer from their different styles of rooms/rates, 3 pools to choose from, a walk away from the beautiful gulf, several hammocks with great views to stop, relax, and take the beautiful scenery all in, 3 different restuarants/bars, volleyball, and access to transportation to take you anywhere in St. Pete's Beach. I can't forget that the Sirata is in walking distance to several great eating establishments....be sure to check out Crabby Bill's and Shells! Delicious! Every single staff member of Sirata was friendly, helpful, and did everything they could to make our stay memorable and easy! My finance' and I had a total of 100 guests and the bellboy staff made it their mission to greet everyone of our guests and made them feel welcome. I love the fact that the Sirata is a family owned resort and you could definitely feel it! Overall, Sirata Beach Resort was the best decision that my finance, now husband made when planning our wedding. Our wedding was perfect in every way and will never forget how special Sirata made it for us! Thank you Kasey Bussell for playing a huge part in our wedding day!!!

Start a Conversation!