Sirata Beach Resort

St. Pete Beach, FL

Imagine....your perfect wedding here.

The Sirata Beach Resort has on-site wedding professionals to assist you plan a wedding with your "toes in the sand" or on a beach-side deck overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. The Sirata also has several ballrooms, pavilion and grotto settings, each tailored to accommodate various event sizes.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

5300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL (877) 925-7842

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Jennifer S

100% satisfied!!! We had our ceremony, reception and room block with Sirata. Kelli love relayed all information to our vendors and got in touch with them when needed. She was phenomenal, and if anything went wrong me and my husband definitely didnt know about it!! The food was... Read More phenomenal and we got great service the entire night! Only possible situation was that the hotel was undergoing renovations when we were there which caused some confusion and room switching however, the renovated rooms were 100% worth it!! Would suggest and recommend Sirata over and over again!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Liz S

We had our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and room block all at the Sirata Beach Resort. Everything was absolutely beautiful, and everyone at the Sirata was so helpful and nice! We worked with Kelli Love, who was beyond amazing. We were planning these events... Read More out of state, and having Kelli there every step of the way made everything easier and less stressful. Thank you Kelli and everyone at the Sirata! We all had a blast!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Mary S

The Sirata was the most amazing venue and we could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding at. We were married on 11/25 and had a weekend celebration and it all was amazing. All of our guest traveled to attend the wedding and we wanted them to have a wonderful time... Read More throughout their visit. Our mission was accomplished because of the resort and all it has to offer. Everyone kept raving about how good the food was for our Thanksgiving dinner; reception and farewell brunch. Kelli Love is an ANGEL and I could not have gotten through the wedding planning without her!! Not only did she assist me with coordinating the wedding ceremony and reception of our dreams she assisted me with coordination of the entire weekend of events. She continuously went above and beyond for us. Each time she met with us she always made us feel like we had her undivided attention even though she had weddings occurring on those days. That is a true gift! She instantly felt like a long lost friend when we met with her and was a huge factor in our decision to have our wedding there which we are so grateful for. The planning process did not get off to the most pleasant start for us and she was a breath of fresh air and my saving grace. I highly recommend the Sirata and their entire team to anyone and family and friends are already planning their next visit there. :) Thank you Kelli and the entire Sirata team. xo

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Danielle F

We had our cocktail hour in the Grotto and our reception in the largest ballroom (Majestic, I think). Our coordinator, Kelli, was very helpful. She was available via email, phone, text and in person when we needed it. The serving staff was great and the food was delicious. No... Read More complaints from guests or vendors.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Shelby M

I had the best day I could of ever imagined. Everything went so smoothly thanks to Kasey! From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Rose M

Our wedding at Sirata was amazing! Kasey was very patient and answered all of our questions right away. She was amazing to work with and I did not worry about a thing the day of. I knew Kasey would take care of everything and she did! I cannot say enough good things about... Read More Sirata. We got tons of compliments and had the best day of our lives there! Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Amber S

My husband and I just got married at the Sirata! It was wonderful!! Kelli Love was so helpful and more than willing to accommodate anything we needed! I highly recommend the Sirata! Loved it!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Erin S

We can’t say enough great things about our Sirata experience! I am an Event coordinator myself and I was very impressed with the level of service provided by the entire staff. Amanda and Chloe helped me from day one plan the wedding I wanted and were quick to make changes and... Read More adapt. We had inclement weather on our wedding day and I wasn’t phased at all! Even with the last minute changes, everything was perfect. Chris with the catering staff was great as well. We can’t wait to come back and visit!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Brittni S

Working with the Sirata resort was such a wonderful experience. They were so professional but you felt like you were talking to family who were truely invested in making the wedding as wonderful as they could. They had everything covered and moved quickly when inclement weather... Read More rolled in. Everything turned out perfect and we can not wait to make coming to the resort a tradition.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lexi F

My husband and I got married at The Sirata Beach Resort June 17, 2017. We worked with Kasey Bussell who helped make our wedding day perfect. The Sirata was the perfect place for all of our out of state family and friends to stay and enjoy the restaurants attached to The Sirata.... Read More We would highly recommend other couples to get married at this location as our experience was excellent!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jodie F

Our small wedding at the Sirata far exceeded my expectations. I worked with Amanda Page and she was absolutely fabulous. I didn't realize how humid and hot Florida was going to be and decided to change my reception to indoors the day before the wedding. Amanda called all my... Read More vendors and changed everything around like it was not a big deal at all. The wedding just flowed so smoothly and all of our guests said it was the best beach wedding they've ever attended. Can't thank Amanda and all the people at Sirata enough for such an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Alicia M

My husband and I got married at Sirata Beach Resort on April 21st. Everything was absolutely perfect. We chose the Coconut Palm Pavilion because we wanted to be right on the beach. The environment was beautiful. The food was absolutely amazing. All our guests commented on... Read More how beautiful the wedding was and how delicious the food was. Best wedding food they had ever had. Our coordinator was Kasey. She was there with us the entire time from the beginning stages of planning through they actual wedding. We couldn't have asked for a more helpful planner.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Alexandra B

My husband and I just got married at the Sirata Beach Resort May 5th, 2017 and were extremely happy with our experience! Through the whole process, from touring the venue to walking down the isle, the wedding coordinator Kelli Love was so helpful and an amazing resource. When we... Read More were worried about the guest numbers 4 months before the wedding, or when I had a question about a reception detail the day of the wedding Kelli was one call away to ease my worries and make everything make sense. I can't thank her enough for the amazing job she did! Also, the food was amazing and the service staff at the reception were very attentive and caring. I can really only say good things all around. I would highly recommend this resort for your beach wedding!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Steph D

The Sirata was great to work with! I had visited this resort and knew this is where I wanted to get married. Planning a destination wedding isn't always easy, but our coordinator, Kelli Love & her team were so helpful. Any questions I had, they responded so quickly. Our... Read More wedding ended up being everything we had dreamed of. There was not one thing that went wrong during our special day. The ceremony on the beach was beautiful, the decorations provided by the Sirata (included in our package) were simple and perfect. We had never tried the reception food, and it was AMAZING. Also, our reception catering crew treated us like we were royalty!! The entire day was more than I could have ever asked for and more than I ever expected. Best part, the Sirata had such great pricing on everything and the quality was still exceptional. I can't wait to go back and visit.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Kim B

Our wedding at the Sirata was absolutely perfect. Amanda worked with us to ensure that we had a great day - from booking our hotel room, coordinating with our vendors and just being that "expert." I had no pre-wedding stress because I knew she had it under control. A huge... Read More thank you goes out to the entire staff at the Sirata, Rum Runners, and Compass Grille.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jessica S

If I could give Kelli & her team 6 stars, I absolutely would. From the initial meeting to the very last guest leaving at the end of the night, this team of professionals worked so hard to make my day amazing! I worked directly with Kelli, and she was absolutely wonderful in... Read More answering all of my questions throughout the planning process, handling my requests and making sure that everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding. So many of our guests commented that everyone was so nice & accommodating. The ceremony was beautiful, the reception space was amazing, and everything truly did come together perfectly. I loved having our wedding at the Sirata and I can't wait to come visit when we're back on St. Pete Beach!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Nicole R

Great experience with the Sirata. Kelli, our wedding coordinator there, was great with working with all the vendors and Sirata staff to ensure everything went off without issues. We were married on the beach and had the reception in the tent. We were able to have the front... Read More and side part of the tent up so we blocked a lot of the wind but also had some fantastic views of the sunset. Our guests raved about the food and said it was the best food they have had at a wedding. The buffet had lobster, crab claws, shrimp, chicken, and beef and it was all incredible. Staff was great and extremely helpful in running the reception and ensuring everyone was lined up for the ceremony. Sirata did a good job of sectioning off the beach so you didn't have people too close or getting in the photos during the ceremony. I would recommend going with vendors off of their preferred list as it was clear they had worked together before and knew where to go. The resort was also nice and made an enjoyable couple of days for our guests, who were mostly coming in from out of town. Overall for what we received I thought the pricing was very reasonable and given they cater to destination weddings, made it easier to plan remotely.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Miah S

Great!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Theresa H

Best venue ever! We look at a lot of options in St. Pete's are we are sooo happy we chose the Sirata! Kasey and her team were incredible to work with from the day we toured the facilities for the first time all the way through our big day. We actually had 2 weddings (6 events... Read More in 3 days) and we were able to use many of their beautiful spaces - outdoor and indoor, giving each event its own feel and energy! Everything went smoothly and everyone on staff was nice and professional. We really appreciated that Kasey, the staff and the chef worked with us to create a terrific Hindu ceremony and event with Indian food and other things that were quite different than they are used to with weddings. They were so flexible and willing to do anything they could to accommodate our wishes for our big days! I can't say enough great things about this venue. 2 months later, many of our 150 guests are still raving about the Sirata!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Lauren S

We had our destination wedding at the Sirata in Feb, 2017. We are from Chicago, so we were looking forward to incorporating the beach, warm weather and beautiful sunset into our wedding day. Kelli Love was our wedding coordinator and she definitly made that all happen for us!... Read More The Sirata was great with communication and working with us (even being out of town). Our Wedding day was very organized and beautiful! For meal choices we had prime rib and chicken marsala. All of our friends and family complimented how good the food was and how great the service (waiters, bartenders, etc) were! Kelli is great at her job and really helped us out with things we had to do/needed. Loved our wedding day and so happy we decided to have it at the Sirata. Hotel rooms, pool, beachfront were all perfect and we will definitly be back next february for our 1 year anniversary!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Kerry S

We had our wedding on the beach at the Sirata in December with our reception on the back deck at sunset. I worked with Amanda to plan everything from 1,000 miles away and she made it so easy for me; by the time I arrived in St. Pete, I knew what to expect based on the many... Read More pictures she shared and the timeline we developed together. Throughout planning, Amanda promptly answered every question I had, organized all the decision points so I had the info I needed for each one, kept me on track with the planning timeline, and made many great, honest suggestions that added to the enjoyment and value of our day. The Sirata was a beautiful backdrop for our photos, the food was excellent, and the deck was beautifully decorated with lights, and the staff was flexible and accommodated some special décor we had (centerpieces, flowers, and more lights). Our guests enjoyed the beach and pools. Our day was everything we hoped it would be, and at a great price! Thank you again, Amanda!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017

My now-wife and I began planning our wedding almost the day after getting engaged in December 2015. We chose the Sirata shortly thereafter, and Kelli Love did nothing short of a spectacular job. Despite us pestering her with question after question and sometimes us (my wife and... Read More I) being on the opposite page, Kelli handled things with the utmost professionalism and care. Even when she had a minor injury setback only a few days before our wedding, she was still heavily involved and her assistant, Chloe, was fantastic in aiding us through our special day. Kelli and Chloe, thank you SO much for everything you did for us. 5* for the Sirata, and choosing any other resort in St. Pete would be a mistake.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Marta S

Sirata resort is absolutely the best venue to have a beach wedding. We tied a knot on Feb 11,2017 and everything was perfect! Kasey Bussell was our coordinator & I can't thank her enough for everything that she has done for us! She made the process easy, answered all of our... Read More questions & assured that everything went well! I have to mention the incredible SIRATA staff! Everyone was kind, helpful and professional! There is nothing that I would change! Thank you everyone & we will see you all each year on our anniversary!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Karen C

My daughter's wedding was here on New Year's Eve 2016. What a great venue. Wedding on the beach overlooking the water, cocktail reception in the Coconut Pavilion overlooking the sunset and dinner reception in the Royal Ballroom. The staff was amazing, the food delicious and... Read More everything went so smoothly. It was also great for the 60+ guests utilizing the hotel for their stay with the restaurants, bars, firepits, pools, etc. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Amy S

We booked our guest wedding block at the Sirata, our wedding venue was a few doors down. Our guests seemed pleased with their accommodations for the price and were thrilled to be on the beach. They truly enjoyed all of the amenities, pools, restaurants, etc. I will just add... Read More that most hotels do not make you sign a contract for financial responsibility of the room block so beware of this with the Sirata and read the fine print. Luckily it all worked out for us.