Sirata Beach Resort

St. Pete Beach, FL

Imagine....your perfect wedding here.

The Sirata Beach Resort has on-site wedding professionals to assist you plan a wedding with your "toes in the sand" or on a beach-side deck overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. The Sirata also has several ballrooms, pavilion and grotto settings, each tailored to accommodate various event sizes.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

5300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL (877) 925-7842

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Shelby M

I had the best day I could of ever imagined. Everything went so smoothly thanks to Kasey! From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Rose M

Our wedding at Sirata was amazing! Kasey was very patient and answered all of our questions right away. She was amazing to work with and I did not worry about a thing the day of. I knew Kasey would take care of everything and she did! I cannot say enough good things about... Read More Sirata. We got tons of compliments and had the best day of our lives there! Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Amber S

My husband and I just got married at the Sirata! It was wonderful!! Kelli Love was so helpful and more than willing to accommodate anything we needed! I highly recommend the Sirata! Loved it!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Erin S

We can’t say enough great things about our Sirata experience! I am an Event coordinator myself and I was very impressed with the level of service provided by the entire staff. Amanda and Chloe helped me from day one plan the wedding I wanted and were quick to make changes and... Read More adapt. We had inclement weather on our wedding day and I wasn’t phased at all! Even with the last minute changes, everything was perfect. Chris with the catering staff was great as well. We can’t wait to come back and visit!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Brittni S

Working with the Sirata resort was such a wonderful experience. They were so professional but you felt like you were talking to family who were truely invested in making the wedding as wonderful as they could. They had everything covered and moved quickly when inclement weather... Read More rolled in. Everything turned out perfect and we can not wait to make coming to the resort a tradition.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lexi F

My husband and I got married at The Sirata Beach Resort June 17, 2017. We worked with Kasey Bussell who helped make our wedding day perfect. The Sirata was the perfect place for all of our out of state family and friends to stay and enjoy the restaurants attached to The Sirata.... Read More We would highly recommend other couples to get married at this location as our experience was excellent!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jodie F

Our small wedding at the Sirata far exceeded my expectations. I worked with Amanda Page and she was absolutely fabulous. I didn't realize how humid and hot Florida was going to be and decided to change my reception to indoors the day before the wedding. Amanda called all my... Read More vendors and changed everything around like it was not a big deal at all. The wedding just flowed so smoothly and all of our guests said it was the best beach wedding they've ever attended. Can't thank Amanda and all the people at Sirata enough for such an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Alicia M

My husband and I got married at Sirata Beach Resort on April 21st. Everything was absolutely perfect. We chose the Coconut Palm Pavilion because we wanted to be right on the beach. The environment was beautiful. The food was absolutely amazing. All our guests commented on... Read More how beautiful the wedding was and how delicious the food was. Best wedding food they had ever had. Our coordinator was Kasey. She was there with us the entire time from the beginning stages of planning through they actual wedding. We couldn't have asked for a more helpful planner.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Alexandra B

My husband and I just got married at the Sirata Beach Resort May 5th, 2017 and were extremely happy with our experience! Through the whole process, from touring the venue to walking down the isle, the wedding coordinator Kelli Love was so helpful and an amazing resource. When we... Read More were worried about the guest numbers 4 months before the wedding, or when I had a question about a reception detail the day of the wedding Kelli was one call away to ease my worries and make everything make sense. I can't thank her enough for the amazing job she did! Also, the food was amazing and the service staff at the reception were very attentive and caring. I can really only say good things all around. I would highly recommend this resort for your beach wedding!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Steph D

The Sirata was great to work with! I had visited this resort and knew this is where I wanted to get married. Planning a destination wedding isn't always easy, but our coordinator, Kelli Love & her team were so helpful. Any questions I had, they responded so quickly. Our... Read More wedding ended up being everything we had dreamed of. There was not one thing that went wrong during our special day. The ceremony on the beach was beautiful, the decorations provided by the Sirata (included in our package) were simple and perfect. We had never tried the reception food, and it was AMAZING. Also, our reception catering crew treated us like we were royalty!! The entire day was more than I could have ever asked for and more than I ever expected. Best part, the Sirata had such great pricing on everything and the quality was still exceptional. I can't wait to go back and visit.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Kim B

Our wedding at the Sirata was absolutely perfect. Amanda worked with us to ensure that we had a great day - from booking our hotel room, coordinating with our vendors and just being that "expert." I had no pre-wedding stress because I knew she had it under control. A huge... Read More thank you goes out to the entire staff at the Sirata, Rum Runners, and Compass Grille.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jessica S

If I could give Kelli & her team 6 stars, I absolutely would. From the initial meeting to the very last guest leaving at the end of the night, this team of professionals worked so hard to make my day amazing! I worked directly with Kelli, and she was absolutely wonderful in... Read More answering all of my questions throughout the planning process, handling my requests and making sure that everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding. So many of our guests commented that everyone was so nice & accommodating. The ceremony was beautiful, the reception space was amazing, and everything truly did come together perfectly. I loved having our wedding at the Sirata and I can't wait to come visit when we're back on St. Pete Beach!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Nicole R

Great experience with the Sirata. Kelli, our wedding coordinator there, was great with working with all the vendors and Sirata staff to ensure everything went off without issues. We were married on the beach and had the reception in the tent. We were able to have the front... Read More and side part of the tent up so we blocked a lot of the wind but also had some fantastic views of the sunset. Our guests raved about the food and said it was the best food they have had at a wedding. The buffet had lobster, crab claws, shrimp, chicken, and beef and it was all incredible. Staff was great and extremely helpful in running the reception and ensuring everyone was lined up for the ceremony. Sirata did a good job of sectioning off the beach so you didn't have people too close or getting in the photos during the ceremony. I would recommend going with vendors off of their preferred list as it was clear they had worked together before and knew where to go. The resort was also nice and made an enjoyable couple of days for our guests, who were mostly coming in from out of town. Overall for what we received I thought the pricing was very reasonable and given they cater to destination weddings, made it easier to plan remotely.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Miah S

Great!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Theresa H

Best venue ever! We look at a lot of options in St. Pete's are we are sooo happy we chose the Sirata! Kasey and her team were incredible to work with from the day we toured the facilities for the first time all the way through our big day. We actually had 2 weddings (6 events... Read More in 3 days) and we were able to use many of their beautiful spaces - outdoor and indoor, giving each event its own feel and energy! Everything went smoothly and everyone on staff was nice and professional. We really appreciated that Kasey, the staff and the chef worked with us to create a terrific Hindu ceremony and event with Indian food and other things that were quite different than they are used to with weddings. They were so flexible and willing to do anything they could to accommodate our wishes for our big days! I can't say enough great things about this venue. 2 months later, many of our 150 guests are still raving about the Sirata!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Lauren S

We had our destination wedding at the Sirata in Feb, 2017. We are from Chicago, so we were looking forward to incorporating the beach, warm weather and beautiful sunset into our wedding day. Kelli Love was our wedding coordinator and she definitly made that all happen for us!... Read More The Sirata was great with communication and working with us (even being out of town). Our Wedding day was very organized and beautiful! For meal choices we had prime rib and chicken marsala. All of our friends and family complimented how good the food was and how great the service (waiters, bartenders, etc) were! Kelli is great at her job and really helped us out with things we had to do/needed. Loved our wedding day and so happy we decided to have it at the Sirata. Hotel rooms, pool, beachfront were all perfect and we will definitly be back next february for our 1 year anniversary!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Kerry S

We had our wedding on the beach at the Sirata in December with our reception on the back deck at sunset. I worked with Amanda to plan everything from 1,000 miles away and she made it so easy for me; by the time I arrived in St. Pete, I knew what to expect based on the many... Read More pictures she shared and the timeline we developed together. Throughout planning, Amanda promptly answered every question I had, organized all the decision points so I had the info I needed for each one, kept me on track with the planning timeline, and made many great, honest suggestions that added to the enjoyment and value of our day. The Sirata was a beautiful backdrop for our photos, the food was excellent, and the deck was beautifully decorated with lights, and the staff was flexible and accommodated some special décor we had (centerpieces, flowers, and more lights). Our guests enjoyed the beach and pools. Our day was everything we hoped it would be, and at a great price! Thank you again, Amanda!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017

My now-wife and I began planning our wedding almost the day after getting engaged in December 2015. We chose the Sirata shortly thereafter, and Kelli Love did nothing short of a spectacular job. Despite us pestering her with question after question and sometimes us (my wife and... Read More I) being on the opposite page, Kelli handled things with the utmost professionalism and care. Even when she had a minor injury setback only a few days before our wedding, she was still heavily involved and her assistant, Chloe, was fantastic in aiding us through our special day. Kelli and Chloe, thank you SO much for everything you did for us. 5* for the Sirata, and choosing any other resort in St. Pete would be a mistake.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Marta S

Sirata resort is absolutely the best venue to have a beach wedding. We tied a knot on Feb 11,2017 and everything was perfect! Kasey Bussell was our coordinator & I can't thank her enough for everything that she has done for us! She made the process easy, answered all of our... Read More questions & assured that everything went well! I have to mention the incredible SIRATA staff! Everyone was kind, helpful and professional! There is nothing that I would change! Thank you everyone & we will see you all each year on our anniversary!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Karen C

My daughter's wedding was here on New Year's Eve 2016. What a great venue. Wedding on the beach overlooking the water, cocktail reception in the Coconut Pavilion overlooking the sunset and dinner reception in the Royal Ballroom. The staff was amazing, the food delicious and... Read More everything went so smoothly. It was also great for the 60+ guests utilizing the hotel for their stay with the restaurants, bars, firepits, pools, etc. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Amy S

We booked our guest wedding block at the Sirata, our wedding venue was a few doors down. Our guests seemed pleased with their accommodations for the price and were thrilled to be on the beach. They truly enjoyed all of the amenities, pools, restaurants, etc. I will just add... Read More that most hotels do not make you sign a contract for financial responsibility of the room block so beware of this with the Sirata and read the fine print. Luckily it all worked out for us.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Chrissy B

Sirata Beach Resort made all my wedding dreams come true!!! This resort has all the amenities needed for a destination wedding. I had 50 guests fly in from all over to spend a week at this resort for my wedding. Everyone loved it!! The restaurants are great, the rooms were... Read More nice,the resort is beautiful it's very kid friendly and nothing tops their sunsets!! My wedding day ran flawless all because of the best thing at Sirata Beach resort Kelli Love and her staff!! Kelli guided me every step of the way, her turn around time even for this New York fast paced girl was impeccable! Planning a wedding from far away I thought was going to be tuff but she made it so easy!! Kelli Love nailed it ...it was perfect!! My ceremony took place on the back deck absolutely beautiful. Cocktail hour took place in the grotto area where my guests were able to mingle with each other. Then my guests were lead up to the Royal Palm room which by the way is stunning!!! The reception started off with a gorgeous sunset that my guests enjoyed looking at through floor to ceiling glass windows. We decided to go with the deluxe hor derves menu for dinner which was outstanding!! After dinner we danced the night away!!! I want to go back!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Tara H

Sirata is the perfect place to have a beach wedding! I worked very closey with Kasey Bussell and she responded to all 1 million emails I sent her in a timely manner to help me plan for the big day! I was not expecting all the help I received the day of either, as they asked for... Read More anything going into the reception room and made it look amazing while I was busy getting ready! I would highly reccomend getting married at this resort!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Michelle S

The Sirata Resort was simply amazing! We had a Friday evening wedding at sunset on the beach. ...and it was PERFECT!!! The team at the Sirata set up everything for us, made sure things went according to plan and on time, and made sure all of our guests were happy. When the... Read More bakery forgot the extra cupcake for my cousin to celebrate her birthday, the Sirata team stepped in and produced a cake in the final minutes. By the time I found out about it, it was already handled. My cousin loved it! Most importantly they stayed in communication with us and answered our numerous questions. They were always kind, honest and professional. We really cannot thank Kasey and her team at the Sirata for making our special day perfect in every way.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Angela D

Kelli was a ROCK STAR. Our wedding was flawless, and she helped make our day go off without a hitch. She was always there when I needed her, and took care of any hiccups with grace. She was politely assertive when wrangling my family and friends, and I really don't think I could... Read More have asked for anyone better than Kelli to help my husband and I celebrate our marriage. The entire team at Sirata was always happy to help us over the weekend; from concierge delivering Wedding Welcome Bags to helping provide snacks at the beach bars, to catering our wedding dinner, they were there! A few of the staff members sought my husband and I out the next day to thank us for having such a great party, and being such great guests. Talk about going above and beyond!! I highly recommend the Sirata for any big occasion, and Ms. Kelli Love in Weddings to be the amazing human being she is to help make your wedding perfect!!