Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center WNC Mountains

Swannanoa, NC

All Inclusive Wedding Packages in WNC Mountains

Picture yourself surrounded by nature, exchanging vows near a pond and gazebo or inside near a roaring fireplace in a new event center. Imagine walking down the driveway lined with white fencing leading to a historic Inn where you will relax and prepare for the beginning of your future together.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

132 Old Jim's Branch Rd., Swannanoa, NC

Intimate Wedding (20 guests)

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Sherri B

The praises from other reviews are true: you cannot find a better venue, staff, and total experience than at Sleepy Hollow. My husband and I are still in awe of how perfect our day was, and there is not one single thing we would change. I've had a lot going on with my health... Read More and job, so I knew that I wouldn't be able to micromanage a wedding. Enter Danielle and her phenomenal experience as a wedding planner. She is friendly and efficient (keep note, brides: a mean wedding planner is no fun on the big day. Danielle runs a tight ship, but acts like a friend and family. Big difference!) We live about 2 hours from the site, so we visited twice, but didn't do any tastings. No worries there, because the food and the cake were delicious and beautifully presented. The salmon, shrimp and prosciutto puffs, and yellow squash casserole were crowd pleasers. All the vendors that Danielle works with are exquisite and the best. I was a florist for 4 1/2 years and while I have made many of my friends' wedding flowers, but Gina (the florist) made me a bouquet that absolutely blew my mind. I couldn't have done it any better, actually, I couldn't have done it that well at all! All it took was me telling Danielle a few colors, themes, and some pictures for her to transform Sleepy Hollow into the personalized venue of my dreams. Her small touches, like fresh flowers on the cake, down to her wearing a purple top (my wedding color!), show that she is invested in you far more than a paycheck or just another gig. Every picture my family took, I can see Danielle smiling. Sleepy Hollow works that you can be as invested as little or as much as possible with your planning. I recommend leaving Danielle in major control and trusting that she will make it better than you can even have dreamed. Clear and concise directions, along with example pictures, help craft the beautiful event. The grounds are stunning with the pond and flowers, and the reception hall doesn't need much extra decorating, so don't worry about that. We had a small crowd, but Danielle arranged the tables so that the hall didn't look empty. Danrae and Clayton own the property, and are equally friendly and knowledgeable. I hired Danrae as the photographer, and she was a blast to work with. No boring or painful posed pictures here---you are a part of the Sleepy Hollow family and they work to make you happy. I slept with no problems the night before my wedding, because I saw how beautiful it all was. Clayton takes great care of the grounds, and is a fun bartender to have. The price point is perfect, and there are no mysterious added fees, which is another benefit. You know exactly what it will cost once you sign, and I encourage you to take advantage of this wonderful place. Whether you are close or far away, you are guaranteed an extraordinary experience. Our family was stunned, and is still talking about how they were blown away by it. My female family told me that I had the wedding of THEIR dreams. On another note, I worked with a newer videographer in the area, James Vrazel from A Beautiful Life Films, whom Danielle recommended. I also recommend his services for a great price, and even better personality. He was a blast to be around and my family was not camera shy around him! Overall, if you want a unique, memorable, and stress-free event: do Sleepy Hollow! It's not worth it to be anxious and stressed on your big day-enjoy it and share it with those you love!

2013-07-23T16:43:41 Response from the vendor

Sherri and Zack! Wow what a wonderful review. We can not thank you enough for a wonderful time we had working with you and meeting your family. I'm honored to have been your photographer and I think you are going to love your photos. You... Read Less Read More

Would Enthusiastically Recommend

Reviewed on 5/23/2014

Sleepy Hollow Inn and Event Center, and in particular their wedding planner Danielle, put together a phenomenal wedding package for my fiancé and my guests. Our friends and family came up to us throughout the evening and repeatedly asked "where did you find this place?" and told... Read More us that "this is the most beautiful wedding" that they had ever been to. Now, I'm sure that my beautiful bride played a big role in that ... but the setting, the landscape, the facilities, etc. were outstanding. Sleepy Hollow is well situated off of I-40, near some very affordable hotels and restaurants. It's also a quick drive (or $15-20 cab ride) from downtown Asheville, so you and your guests have plenty of options for nights out, afterparties, or even an off-site rehearsal dinner. The grounds aren't expansive - but they make maximum use of the available land and sight lines, which makes for wonderful photography and pleased guests. I feel that the price we paid to be married at Sleepy Hollow was extremely competitive, especially for the Asheville area. I would highly recommend Sleepy Hollow to my friends and family, as well as whomever else reads this feedback.

2014-05-27T13:47:15 Response from the vendor

I can only assume this is Bill, or one of our wonderful grooms. It is always a pleasure hearing from our grooms as well as the brides. Your day was special as are you and we wish you a wonderful future together. Thanks again.

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Heidi H

We got married at Sleepy Hollow on Nov 2. We had the most fantastic experience and could not have asked for a more perfect setting to start our new life together! Our friends and family raved about the location and how beautiful the event was. This is an all-inclusive venue... Read More and allowed us to focus on what was really important and not worry about finding our own vendors or having to shop around. The cost of the venue includes the wedding coordinator, florist, cake, photographer, caterer, cake cutting, servers, and DJ! We met with their vendors and added our personal touches and everything turned out FABULOUS! You can choose your own if you desire to, but we chose to use the recommended/included vendors and were thrilled with every single one! We were also able to book the bed and breakfast and the wedding party came in on Friday and stayed through Sunday morning. It was awesome to have a whole weekend instead of just one evening with our closest friends and family. We were also able to have the rehearsal dinner there, so this saved a lot of money! This was gorgeous and was also one of the most cost effective ways to have a beautiful wedding that we found!

2014-05-27T13:49:27 Response from the vendor

Heidi and Bobby. I can't believe I missed this review. Your wedding was soooo beautiful and your photos stunning. We want to wish you the very best and do keep in touch. Thanks again, Danrae, Danielle, Clayton and staff @ Sleepy Hollow!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Kara K

I searched tirelessly around Westerner NC for a venue that had beautiful outdoor landscapes for the backdrop of my wedding, AND catered well with weddings. This place had that in spades. Not only does the outside look gorgeous, their in-house facilities takes care of most of... Read More your wedding needs. What Sleepy Hollow does not provide for you in-house (officiant, videographer, etc) they provide a list of recommended vendors that Sleepy Hollow has worked with extensively in the past, and those vendors usually give you a discount just because you are getting married at Sleepy Hollow. Since everything in my wedding was either provided by Sleepy Hollow in-house (catering, photography, decorations, chairs, set-up and tear-down crew) or was recommended by Sleepy Hollow at a discount I saved a TON by having my wedding here. Money saving aside, I would just like to talk about just how amazing the coordinator Danielle was during this whole process. She took care of my during the entire wedding planning experience PLUS on the day of the wedding. Danielle took LOADS of stress off of me during this wedding planning process. She was great, and she even wore purple on my wedding which was one of my wedding colors. I even asked if we could have a dessert bar added to our wedding. Not only did the in-house catering provide a whole table of desserts, but Danielle also saved 2 of everything so me and my husband could eat them later. I have to say that having my wedding at Sleepy Hollow is the second best decision I made in my life. My first best decision was picking the man that I married there. I would recommend having a wedding at Sleepy Hollow to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Kelly B

Sleepy Hollow was an amazing venue for our special day and we can honestly say that we had our dream wedding! The venue was beautifully decorated the day of the wedding and you could not ask for a more naturally beautiful setting. Danielle (the wedding planner) makes the day... Read More truly enjoyable because she coordinates the days events and any tasks that need to be taken care of at the last minute. As the bride I can honestly say I did not feel stressed the day of my wedding and I was able to really just enjoy the celebration with my family and friends. Danrae is a great photographer and she is willing to take any picture you can imagine. Our stay at the B&B was nice and we enjoyed not having to go very far from the wedding reception. The rooms were clean and the bridal suite was adorable and a perfect place to get ready on your wedding day. Overall, I had a great experience at Sleepy Hollow and I am very pleased with the wedding memories my family and I created here :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

From the moment we stepped on the property over a year ago checking out the place to the moment we left it after the wedding, we were treated professionally and personally. Each member of the staff at Sleepy Hollow were impeccable at what they do, and took care of everything. It... Read More was such a load off knowing everything was taken care of, and made the day so stress free! Each amenity included in our package exceeded expectations, and not one thing left something to be desired, some of which included DJ services, the cake, photos, wedding coordinator, continental breakfast, the Inn rooms, decorations in the house and Event Center, and others. Every detail was beautiful and enjoyable. I would recommend Sleepy Hollow to anyone as affordable and over the top amazing to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Channing B

Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center gave us the royal treatment! The staff is fantastic and very personable! This was a destination wedding for us and Danielle was such a pleasure to work with and was very helpful with the entire planning process to the execution of the wedding!... Read More Danrae is am amazing photographer and was just great to work with as well! My wedding was everything I ever dreamed of and more! I highly recommend this location to anyone getting married! It was great to be able to have all my friends and family all stay in one location, of course I do have a large family so not everyone could stay at the Inn but the Holiday Inn down the street is less than a 5 minute drive and they were great to work with as well!

Amazing Venue & Staff

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Amanda A

Eric and I cannot express our gratitude enough to Danielle, Danrae, Clayton, Amy & the rest of the staff at Sleepy Hollow. Every part of our experience was phenomenal. My husband and I, along w/ my family, rented the Inn and it was so wonderful to have all my family under one... Read More roof. Coming from such a large, close-knit family, it was amazing to work with a family oriented venue. The Inn was the perfect place to gather everyone. Breakfast was convenient and delicious! Danrae and Clayton were there first thing in the AM Saturday and Sunday prepping breakfast items. A gigantic thank you to Danielle. Danielle is truly gifted at coordinating. I was blown away by her throughout the entire process. She was not pushy but kept me on track. She let me know that she would be as involved as I wanted while planning. I initially thought I would do most of the planning alone however a few months prior to the wedding, stressed out, I reached to Danielle for help - a lot of it. I wish I had sooner because she helped me contact vendors, stay within our budget and completely fulfilled all my hopes. On our big day Danielle kept reminding me to breath and not worry, as the staff had everything under control. They did not miss a single detail and everything was set up exactly as I had imagined in the reception hall. Initially, I was sad that it rained all day until I entered the event center. I was blown away with how quickly it was transformed to fit over 100 seated guests when hours prior we had the tables set up. All of my outdoor decor was cleverly placed throughout the room exactly as hoped. The event center was so inviting and made the ceremony feel so special and close-knit. Our guests remained completely present and everyone complimented on how beautiful the room was. Every guest has asked me where we found this hidden, little gem. We have been told that the venue and wedding was the best they’ve ever attended! Not only were guests completely blown away by the property, landscaping, reception hall, Inn etc., I was also told that the catering was the best ever. The baked salmon and creamy, herbed chicken were a huge hit! Green beans and Raspberry salad were also favorites! Our DJ did a great job and kindly helped me to get the music together for the ceremony and reception. He did a great job balancing over 50 “must play” songs requested. :) Another huge thank you to Clayton. Clayton was so sweet and accommodating. He even ran out to the store for us mid-way through the reception because the guys drank all of my favorite beer before the end of the night. Lastly, I want to thank Danrae for the breath-taking photos. The entire wedding went too quickly but Danrae spent time getting priceless photos of my husband and his father, whose mobility is not quite what it used to be. Everyone was so helpful to ensure Eric’s parents, especially his father, were conformable. A day or so following the wedding, I felt a bit blue because it was all over and I couldn’t remember all the details or photos. I sent Danielle an email expressing my concerns and immediately heard back from Danrae. She assured me that we did in fact take more photos than I recalled. She also had photos already color-corrected and posted online for me to view which really calmed my nerves. All the vendors used by Sleepy Hollow were awesome, including Gina, who did our flowers. The bouquets were gorgeous. You will not regret choosing this venue. Best, Amanda and Eric McCormick

Sleepy Hollow Inn and Event Center review

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

My daughter was married this past weekend at Sleepy Hollow. After looking at other venues, this one was absolutely the best in so many ways. The package included the indoor or outdoor options for the ceremony,an inn with 9 rooms for out of town guests, the photographer, the... Read More DJ, the wedding planner, the food, and the cake and that took so much pressure off of finding all those things on our own. Everything was handled professionally and personally. It is a beautiful location, the inn, all the bedrooms, and the reception hall are decorated beautifully, and the wedding went off without a hitch. We even were able to have our rehearsal dinner right in the dining room of the Inn. Couldn't have asked for a better venue for the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 T

Can't express in words how absolutely wonderful our wedding weekend was at Sleepy Hollow. I especially enjoyed waking up on Saturday and Sunday morning to enjoy breakfast with all my children and grandchildren. Even though we were dissappointed that it rained, my daughter's... Read More wedding was spectacular. Danrae, Danielle, Amy, Clayton and staff were able to switch up the day and bring about a fabulous indoor wedding! The reception was a blast.....beautiful decor, the most delicious food, great DJ and attention was given to every detail. Thank you all for giving us such a perfect and memorable wedding weekend. Thank you, Danrae for the most breathtaking wedding photos!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Barbara S

The Sleepy Hollow Inn is a fabulous wedding venue in Asheville NC. It was a perfect setting for a weekend wedding celebration. The location of the Sleepy Hollow Inn was perfect. It’s just minutes from downtown Asheville and a short drive to Black Mountain. This was a... Read More destination wedding for my daughter and her fiancé. My daughter has her Wedding Planning Event Certification and she found that working with Danrae, Danielle, Susie and Clayton was about the best you could get, especially working from a distance! They made our destination wedding planning very easy for us. The Sleepy Hollow Inn offers various wedding packages and we absolutely loved their packages as it covered absolutely everything you would need to have a wedding. We did go with the most expensive package (which we thought was reasonable) to ensure we got everything we needed! The Inn uses a certain caterer for all their weddings and we found the food to be very good. When you have the tasting with the caterer, I suggest you take their advice on what their most popular dishes are, as they were right on the money and what we selected was delicious! We also highly recommend paying a little extra to have the Beef Tenderloin as one of the entrees. It was outstanding. The wedding cake was done by Cakes by Karen and she did such a beautiful job on creating exactly what my daughter wanted. It was a cake made by scratch and was absolutely delicious. The DJ is one that Sleepy Hollow uses for their weddings and we found that we could not have done a better job in finding one. He was very accommodating to all our needs and he knew what the order of the evening was. The photography was by far the best. The Inn owner, Danrae, did all the photography and from what we have seen so far, the photos are absolutely gorgeous. We can hardly wait to receive all the photos. Again, we would not have been able to do a better job in finding a photographer and we highly recommend Danrae! I can’t comment on any florist, as we flew in our own flowers and had someone from our store in FL putting together all the arrangements. Danrae and Danielle assist with everything that I have discussed above and more. They definitely are well organized and cross all their t’s and dot all their i’s! You can tell that Danrae and Danielle have a great passion for what they do, as it certainly shows in their work. They are the best! The Inn and accommodations were outstanding. The Inn is decorated very nice and everyone enjoyed their stay. The breakfast the Inn served, whether it was Continental or a Hot breakfast was very good! The Inn, Event Center and surrounding grounds are immaculate. If you or anyone else asked me if we had to do it all over again, would you go to The Sleepy Hollow Inn…..Our answer would be “YES”!!! Our hats are off to Danrae, Danielle, Clayton and Susie.

2015-10-15T07:30:49 Response from the vendor

Barbara, Thank you so much for such a detailed and wonderful review. This one finally made it through. We had a few unexpected hick ups along the way but over all Channing and Zach's wedding was so beautiful and shown such personal touches. Your family... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Sleepy Hollow is the BEST place to get married. We could not have been happier, or had a more fantastic wedding. Danielle, Danrae, Clayton and Amy are wonderful! They will go above and beyond to make sure that your day is fabulous. The place is beautiful, perfect for large... Read More or small groups, Everything was perfect! Danrae took amazing pictures! Danielle is great, and took care of all of our needs and our guests! The food was great, and the hospitality outstanding!! Thanks for such a great wedding experience!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Leah

We absolutely loved everything about our special weekend at Sleepy Hollow, from the amazing support of Danielle and Danrae throughout the process to the delicious food, everything was perfect from A to Z! Being able to stay where you're getting married is also a wonderful... Read More dream, since you get to enjoy a whole weekend, instead of just a few hours! The accommodations were lovely, the grounds gorgeous, and the event center was decorated even more amazing than we ever could have imagined. The food at our reception was delectable; we thought we took a risk by not trying the food before, but trust me, it was very delicious and amazing. I would have my wedding here again in a heartbeat and would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. Love, Leah & Meg :)

2015-10-04T09:58:38 Response from the vendor

Leah and Meg, thank you for such a kind review. It is so appreciated. Wish you much happiness together. Danrae, Danielle & Staff

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Danrae B

We hosted our Daughter's wedding at Sleepy Hollow and it was more beautiful than we ever could've imagined. Being from out of town I was worried we had gotten in over our heads with planning and preparing but I was pleasantly surprised on how wrong I was. Everyone was eager to... Read More help and keep the stress off not only my Daughter & her husband, but myself and my husband as well. Danrae, Clayton, Danielle, Amy, and Bianca were all amazing. In fact, they felt more like family with all of the special touches and attention to detail that they gave. We are beyond thrilled and hope to make it back one day, even if it's just to say hello and thank you once again for the memories that will last U.S. A lifetime! Sleepy Hollow is an amazing location that I would recommend to anyone!

2015-10-04T10:04:25 Response from the vendor

Patty, thank you so very much for such a kind review. Your families were wonderful and so gracious. Your review is much appreciated.

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

I am the mother of the bride Jeana Maynard's wedding which took place July 25th at Sleepy Hollow. The owners and staff were so accommodating; we rented the entire house for the weekend and we were able to spend quality time with our out of town families for the weekend.... Read More Breakfast was delicious. The DJ was top notch, Danielle (coordinator) was right there during the entire planning phase and the recommended vendors were very professional. Danrae, Owner/photographer is very experienced and professional and the photos were beautiful. She captured moments that will always be cherished..

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Angela P

My husband and I just got married at Sleepy Hollow this past weekend (Fourth of July! :-) ). We couldn't have been happier with this venue and everyone who works there. Danielle is totally efficient, which means she's a huge amount of help to brides who need some guidance (I... Read More definitely fell into this camp), as well as those who know exactly what they want. Our ceremony started on time, and went off without a hitch. Danrae is also a great photographer, and got some amazing shots of us. It's worth mentioning that there's a lot of potential outdoor seating outside the reception hall, which is very nice in the summer months. I would also recommend staying there for the weekend. It made it much easier to get everything done in as stress-free a manner as possible, and it was lovely to be able to stay with a handful of our guests for the whole weekend. All in all, a very special, memorable experience!

2015-08-11T10:53:17 Response from the vendor

Angela and Devon, thank you for such a wonderful review. It is very much appreciated. We wish you a long and happy future together.

A Day to Remember!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Shawn J

All of the reviews that you read singing Sleepy Hollow's praises are true! Our wedding went off without a hitch. Planning was made easy by the wedding planner and everything turned out great. The staff was great. I am glad we picked Sleepy Hollow to be our wedding destination... Read More and I would not have changed anything about our big day. Thank you to everyone who made our big day great!

Couldn't have asked for a better day!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Heather R

My wedding at Sleepy Hollow Inn was everything I could dream of and more! Everything was wonderful and Danrae and Danielle was such a pleasure to work with. Danielle was truly AMAZING! When I arrived at the venue on the day of my wedding September 6th, EVERYTHING was already... Read More done! Brides always talk about how stressed they are the day of the wedding, well that is NOT the case at Sleepy Hollow. Danrae was very sneaky with her picture taking and they turned out great! My husband and bridesmaids still talk about how smoothly the day went. If you are looking for a venue that will create your dream wedding and cater to your needs so that you can enjoy getting married, Sleepy Hollow is the place to choose. Thank you Sleepy Hollow for helping my dream wedding come true!

My Happily Ever After

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Lora A

My wedding at Sleepy Hollow went extremely well! Everything was perfect and the staff were wonderful to work with! I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to get married! It was a stress free day that I was able to fully enjoy with all of my family and friends! Wedding... Read More planning was also stress free with Danielle's help! Thank you all so much for making my BIG day unforgettable!

Amazing wedding venue!! A+++++++

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Andrea C

Wonderful place! Our family and friends loved the venue and we had the wedding of our dreams. I never thought my wedding day would be so stress free! Danielle is amazing and will help you every step of the way! Highly recommend Sleepy Hollow! Thank you for eveything!

2014-10-16T08:27:05 Response from the vendor

Andrea and Ryo, your wedding was so beautiful and your families so much fun. We wish you a long and healthy life together.

Shear perfection!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Chelsea O

I can't say enough about what a great venue Sleepy Hollow Inn and Event center is. The accomodations are wonderful and great for an entire family. The event center has everything you need. The food was great. Danaille the wedding coordinator was on top of everything. Danrae was... Read More everywhere taking pictures and they are beautiful! One stop shopping and a beautiful location. What else could you need! The Ortuno family

Joshua/Chelsea Miller 7-12-2014

Reviewed on 7/21/2014

Sleepy Hollow staff made our special weekend a fabulous one! Everything was perfect! Danrae and Danielle became a part of our family and made sure we had everything we needed. From the moment we met them in January 2014 and started planning til we drove away on Sunday, every "i"... Read More was dotted and every "t" crossed. The food, dj, and accommodations were perfect. I would highly recommend Sleepy Hollow to anyone and will.

Best Day of our lives

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

We did the Garden (75-100 people) package and booked out the Inn for the whole weekend. I did not use the photography included in the package, instead I hired my own photographer, so I can't comment on that. The Inn- The weather was GORGEOUS (70s and Sunny) and the flowers... Read More at and around the Inn were beautiful. Our families loved being able to stay at the Inn for the weekend. After we left the night of the wedding, both our families plus guests stayed up partying in and around the Inn. It was so nice to have the after party right there and not kick everyone out right after. I wish they had more rooms available though (only enough room for about 25 people to stay there) Planning - Having Danielle at my disposal for the months leading up to the wedding was invaluable. She was always on top of things and super responsive and helped things go so smoothly the day of the wedding. She knew how to handle each and every small issue and detail that came up. She helped the day run so smoothly all I had to do was relax and enjoy! Food- I was kind of worried about the food since I didn't see many reviewers mention it, but everyone is still raving to us about how good the food was. The chicken in white wine sauce in particular was so amazing! Drink- One of the best things about Sleepy Hollow is that they don't charge for alcohol like most venues- you bring your own and they will serve it. It saved us so much money in the long run. Value- Sleepy Hollow is one of the more economical choices in town and I believe you more than get your money's worth. I had friends that paid 3x as much as I did for their wedding and said ours was better! Ceremony- We did the ceremony outside. You can hear the noise of route 40 in the background (but you can't see it), but with the music and everything you don't even notice. It was a gorgeous backdrop with the gazebo. Cocktail hour- we paid extra to do the cocktail hour around the Inn, which was nice because it was gorgeous out and everyone liked being outside instead of going straight into the reception. Reception - My groom and I missed the cocktail hour and the staff at Sleepy Hollow (because they are amazing), saved some appetizers for us to eat when we first sat down and kept our glasses full the entire reception. What great service! The reception was fun, food was amazing, and my husband and I even went outside for a bit to grab some sunset photos reflecting on the lake outside (it was a beautiful sunset). I would highly recommend this as it was a nice time for us to pause after getting married. I do wish the reception could have gone on a little longer. We started the wedding at 4pm (latest possible), which went to 430, then cocktail hour until 530 (that costs extra), then extended the reception the most we could from 3 to 4 hours, which ended the night at 9:30. It felt like just as the dance floor was heating up, it was time to leave. But, at the same time, it was nice to leave while the party was hopping and everyone still got to hang out at the after party around the Inn after. Overall - Best decision we made (minus the one to actually get married in the first place) was to get married at Sleepy Hollow. They take care of almost everything, from parking to linens to helping you plan. They even had people to help organize the sparkler exit at the end of the night! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

2014-06-20T13:40:39 Response from the vendor

Ryan and Victoria, thank you so much for your kind and generous review. Your wedding was beautiful and your family very gracious. Wish you many years of happiness together.

Absolutely Wonderful

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Natalie B

From the very start of our experience with Sleepy Hollow it was wonderful. Both Danrae and Danielle were so helpful. Danielle always got back to me so quickly and made it less stressful planning a wedding that was out of state. We knew going into this that we had to be budget... Read More conscious and with Sleepy Hollow it was very easy to do without skimping on class or beauty. We stayed in the house the whole weekend which made everything so much easier. Even our guests raved about how great everything was. I was a little apprehensive about having someone cater that we'd not tried but was so very pleased with the outcome. The food was excellent. The only thing that we did notice was that they took all of the food away and didn't give the option of keeping any of it for ourselves. But other than that it was great. It did rain quite a bit on our day and we still managed to do the ceremony outside. The reception hall is just perfect and so very inviting. I have told so many people about this venue and will keep recommending them for years to come.

2014-06-20T13:43:09 Response from the vendor

Natalie and Will. I'm so glad your experience at Sleepy Hollow was a good one. Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon in CA. We wish you much happiness.

Perfect outdoor wedding location in NC mountains!

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Leslie M

We held our wedding here on May 17, 2014. The staff at Sleepy Hollow were kind and accommodating and took great care of us and our families all weekend. Danielle the wedding planner was amazing, she was responsive, flexible and made our dream wedding come true and without any... Read More stress on the bride and groom. The location is beautiful and quaint, perfect for a small to medium sized wedding with a great event hall and dance floor for the after party. All of the vendors used by Sleepy Hollow were professional and did an excellent job.

2014-05-27T13:42:25 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you so much Leslie or Bill for your generous and kind review. It is so appreciated. Your wedding day was beautiful as are the two persons that made it that way. Thanks again.