SnapSeat Photo Booths

Serving all of Connecticut, with travel NYC & Boston areas

SnapSeat: Great Wedding Photo Booths - 5 Stars!

Call Today: 860-356-2266 Great Wedding Photos Fun, Quality Pictures Professional Staff 5-Star Ratings Social Media Sharing Fantastic Pricing www.SnapSeatBooths.com

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Serving all of Connecticut, with travel NYC & Boston areas (860) 356-2266
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

People still can't stop raving about this awesome photo booth at my brother's wedding! SnapSeat worked with us on a custom backdrop and photostrip, and although they had awesome props, they were cool with us bringing our own. Cara, who manned the booth, was awesome and even... Read More joined us in a few photos. We loved how easy they were to work with, and loved that we were able to immediately text and email our photos, along with getting instant printouts. The photos looked so good that I even ordered an extra set to gift to the couple. I would totally recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Lindsay H

BEST PHOTO BOOTH EVER!!!!!! I found this photo booth company at a bridal show I went to in CT. I knew after seeing the booth for myself, this was the one I wanted for my wedding. Jonathan was super easy to work with via email. He also responded in a timely matter. I used an open... Read More booth for my wedding, with the white rose background. ALL of my wedding guests LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! It was super elegant and the photo booth attendant was super nice! The photo booth lighting also makes you look PERFECT!!! I enjoyed looking back at all the images. I would recommend this company in a heart beat! It is the BEST photo booth company out there (especially since you can upload directly to social media!!).

A big hit at our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Meghan M

Jonathan worked with me to create a custom Photo Booth for my wedding. This entailed recreating a photo booth I had seen in a magazine at a celebrities wedding. Instead of the traditional 3 photo print, my photo booth had black and white 4X6 prints with no props. Jonathan... Read More recreated the celebrity Photo Booth to a T, and my guests absolutely loved it! Most importantly, I have a photo of just about every guest from our wedding, with no goofy props just a classic smile and pose as a couple or as a family. I can't wait to have all of the photos in an album for our coffee table. We used a super saturated setting to recreate a "filter" look like on instagram. Everyone looks great in the photos, and I couldn't be more impressed/thrilled with the out come. Book Snap Seat and let Jonathan recreate your vision.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Cashell P

OMG, I cannot thank you guys enough! Four days away from my wedding, I realized my selfie station idea just wasn't going to work out as I wanted and decided I needed a photo booth. I was fairly certain there was no way I would be able to find one to rent given such short... Read More notice. Let alone one that was of good quality at a reasonable price. I guess I was wrong! After calling a few other companies for quotes, I called SnapSeat Photo Booths. Not only did you have availability, the price was significantly better than your competitors. I knew I was sort of rolling the dice on this one, but I couldn't be happier with the outcome. It was basically the biggest hit at my wedding. EVERYONE LOVED IT! There was a constant line formed for the photo booth throughout the entire reception. Everyone there got in on the action, multiple times, and in some of the oddest pairings. It was amazing. I honestly cannot imagine what my wedding would have been like without you guys there. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now, we've got some of the best memories captured forever!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Lauren D

Jonathan was great to work with. They helped us pick our backdrop and custom made a photo strip with us that we liked. The day of the event they did all the set up and brought numerous props with them. The staff members made sure everything ran smoothly and that all guests... Read More received a copy of their photo. Another copy of all photos was put into a scrapbook right on the premises for our guests to sign and for us to take home. It was another awesome keepsake.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kelly S

Great photos! Our wedding guests raved about the great quality of props and ability to post right to social media. We even got a digital copy of every single photo taken. Snapseat Photo booth is a must have at any event!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sean M

I've been to 4 weddings this year (including my own), all had photo booths. Snapseat was by far the best booth. Highest quality - well lit, beautiful back drop, could accommodate large groups, easily the best props, printed plenty of photos for everyone (the price was also... Read More right). Would HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chelsea D

Jonathan and his team at SnapSeat were SO wonderful to work with! Our guests raved about the booth and the design, as well as the two booth attendants who were so friendly and helpful. Being able to have print outs, props and an online / social media element, made it so fun and... Read More interactive. It truly was the best addition to our Newport wedding and I would hire SnapSeat again in a second!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ariana M

Snapseat Photobooths were amazing to work with! My husband and I had an open photo booth at our August 12th wedding at The Lace Factory. Everyone loved the photo booth and we got some amazing photos! Snapseat gave us a printed copy of every photo, placed a copy in scrapbook for... Read More us that guests signed and also sent us digital copies of every photo. We couldn't be happier with the service and quality of the photo booth from SnapSeat!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Douglas B

No Question, hands down a major hit at our wedding! Professional service from start to finish. Amazing image quality.. Highly highly recommend

Definite Must!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Jennifer C

We had been searching for a photo booth for our wedding for quite some time. Between the costs associated with them and lack of responsiveness we had all but given up until I read a review about Snapseat. Jonathan was always available and so accommodating to anything we... Read More asked about. They have pictures to show you what the set-up will look like, this way you know exactly what to expect. At my wedding, the attendant was very friendly to my guests and the strips printed out quickly and perfectly. The ipad app made it easy to send them to yourself too which was a fun touch. After the event, they saved a copy of each physical strip and sent it to us along with a link to view them online. Overall we couldn't have asked for a better photo booth experience! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Laura S

We had a great experience with Snapseat photo booth. I hadn't heard of them before but they offered a very reasonable price and wonderful service. My guests continue to tell me how much fun it was. I have already recommended them to another bride and will do so with anyone... Read More else.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

Jonathan from SnapSeat was amazing from start to finish! Very friendly, responsive, and reasonably priced. His service and product was superb! All the guests at our wedding absolutely loved it, what a blast. We also received a flash drive and decorated photo album with all the... Read More pictures, amazing! If we ever have another large party, we will definitely hire him again! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Andrew V

These folks are just great! From first contact till last call at the reception they're service was above expectations. Pre-planning was smooth and they accommodated a few unique requests without hesitation. I can't say speak any higher than these folks are the best!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

Jonathan was wonderful to work with. I would totally recommend Jonathan and his staff to anyone without hesitation. As far as I am concerned SnapSeat Photobooth is the only one.

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Joseph

Excellent service! The easiest vendor that we worked with. They did all the hard work and made it a memorable evening!

The best. Just use Snapseat!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Kelly P

Jonathan is wonderful. Emails were prompt, phone conversations easy to schedule and professional. I was able to pay by Amex online- a big plus for me in racking up airline miles for the Honeymoon! Snapseat was not the least expensive option, but I have no regrets. We wanted a... Read More photo booth that felt like a real booth- inclosed and private- so that our guests would feel natural & get super goofy in the booth. (And they did!) Most of the less expensive vendors provided and open air 'booth'. More of a backdrop really. This was the main factor that pushed us to Snapseat. The props were perfect & plentiful. Everything looked clean and new. I was expecting a plain white strip with black letters & a color pics, but it was so much better! Jonathan designed a photostrip to match our decor, with our logo on it and everything. Background color plus several colors in the logo. It was perfect. He was setup and ready to go early. Thank goodness he got my groom & I in the booth before all the guests got to the tent after the cocktail hour! We were so busy, we would have completely forgotten! There were plenty of copies of all the photo strips, so our guests were happy, and he sent a USB drive with digital copies of all the pics, so I'm happy too. Snapseat offers additional services- custom backdrop, guestbook package etc. as reasonable rates too. All in all, it was a great experience. Nothing bad to say at all. Just use Snapseat!

Fantastic photobooth!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Dan F

Jonathan Johnson and SnapSeat Photo Booths did a FANTASTIC job at our Couples Shower! All the guests loved putting on the props and jumping in the photo booth. We expecially loved the scrapbook that all out quests put one of their photo strips and wrote a message for us to... Read More look back on for years to come. Highly recommend SnapSeat Photo Booths for any of your events!

Highly recommend SnapSeat Photo Booths

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

SnapSeat Photo Booth was a fantastic company to work with and I would highly recommend them for any event. A photo booth was something we were hoping to include at our reception but weren't sure if we would have the budget for it until the last minute. I contacted SnapSeat... Read More Photo Booth less than two weeks before my wedding day (08/24/14). Despite the short notice, the man who I worked with, Johnathan, was extremely helpful, insuring that every detail of the photo strips were perfect. He responded promptly to all of my questions and requests, and was very accommodating to our needs despite the time crunch. The photo booth was a huge hit at the reception! Three SnapSeat staff members were on hand, all of them very friendly, fun and engaging. Lots of props were provided: crazy hats, oversized sunglasses, inflatable guitars, boas, some other items I didn't even get around to trying on. The setup and take-down of the photo booth and station took place without any intrusion to the reception, and as a bride, I was grateful that the staff members were so professional with taking care of everything such that I didn't even have to think about the photo booth except for when I was enjoy my time using it with my new husband. The price of SnapSeat Photo Booths was, in my opinion, very reasonable considering the quality of service that we received. Thanks to a generous discount offered at Thumbtack, our total package cost $599. We paid an additional $99 to have SnapSeat put together a scrapbook from duplicates of the strips our guests made in the photobooth. The scrapbook arrived about two weeks after the wedding and was absolutely lovely - I am so happy we decided to opt for this addition. I would definitely use SnapSeat Photo Booths again, and highly (HIGHLY) recommend this service to anyone considering the inclusion of a photo booth at their event.

SnapSeat Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Alyssa M

SnapSeat Photobooth did an amazing job at my wedding! Jonathan was a pleasure to work with and was very on top of things, which made everything run very smoothly. The photobooth came with lots of fun props and it was cool that my guests could upload their pictures from the... Read More mobile kiosk. Jonathan promptly sent me a disk of all the photos after the wedding which was very fun to look at after we returned from our honeymoon. I would recommend Jonathan and SnapSeat to anyone without hesitation.

2014-11-30T18:22:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review!

Best Idea!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 kelly d

Even with initial correspondence, emails were always timely and professional. All details were communicated in advance and not once was I made to worry. Photo booth day of was a hit! There was always a line and everyone loved it. It very much set the tone for the event.... Read More Although I was a little uncertain about having props at first, it quickly became apparent how necessary they were to the experience. Jonathan was great, made sure the camera was always adjusted to maximize the shot for the group, and even stayed an extra hour because the booth was so popular. I highly recommend them.

Great and Very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Elisse D

SnapSeat Photo Booths were so easy to work with. We called them two weeks before our wedding and they got everything done! Even stayed at our reception longer for a very reasonable price. My guests are still talking about it. I would totally recommend!

Jonathan Johnson

We started a Photo Booth company in 2010 with a simple idea: help new friends capture and share photos at special events. It's 2017, SnapSeat is the leading photo booth company in Connecticut! We are making tons of new friends at weddings, special events, and parties every weekend. SnapSeat is about professionalism and fun at your wedding! Amazing photo booths, consistent 5-star reviews, impressed guests, and great photo memories. Please contact me today to learn more and reserve your wedding's photo booth with SnapSeat. Sincerely, Jonathan Johnson