SoCal ShutterBooth

ShutterBooth Photo Booth Experience

SoCal's leading photo booth service with a highly-acclaimed booth design that is elegant, sleek, and classy. Our scrapbooks and photo quality are unmatched. We are professional, experienced, reliable, affordable, and we personalize the entire experience for you and your guests. You're in for FUN!!!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

436 W Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA SERVING ALL SOUTHLAND COUNTIES ,LOS ANGELES * ORANGE,SAN BERNARDINO,RIVERSIDE,IMPERIAL,SAN DIEGO (714) 525-5615

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Marlo L

Exceeded my expectations for a photobooth. The album they prepare for the bride and groom is one of my favorite things to look at because you get to actually see your guest letting loose and having fun. In addition, they have lots of designs for the photo strip you can make it... Read More complete personal to your wedding style or theme. Finally, the attendant and the props are just awesome!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Cayla J

I am so happy we decided to use Shutterbooth at our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, they were continuously communicating with me and working with me on our photo booth design. I LOVED the gold glitter background. It was fantastic and made our pictures so much fun. The team... Read More working the photo booth was professional and fun. We got our album immediately, which was so fun to look at when we got home from our honeymoon. We also got a link so we could download all of the pictures. They were great.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Cayla J

So much fun!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Teresa H

I loved the personal memory book that came with the photobooth. The extra bonus of viewing my guest's photos online and being able to download the images was amazing. My guests loved the booth - everything was perfect. Fun for all ages and a definite hit. I can't imagine my... Read More wedding without those wacky candid photos. The customer service was outstanding. This company was perfect for my venue, very accommodating and professional.

Wonderful Photobooth!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Sedora T

Shutterbooth handled the photobooth at our wedding in August 2014 and they were great! The props were fun and clean. The attendant was professional and did a great job creating a guest (scrap) book for us that we took home at the end of the night. We had also ordered bookmarks... Read More that the photos go into as the wedding favor, and the team tied purple and champagne ribbons on for us—the guests loved them! We also got a CD with all the individual photos and the photo strips, and guests had access to the photos online, too. Cheryl and Sommer were great to work with through the planning process. They were responsive to questions. I saw a demo at a bridal show in 2013 and the services were so much better than the other photobooths I had seen at bridal shows or other weddings—the quality of the set up and the photos themselves are great. They even help you design the logo that will appear on the photo strips. These are really great quality photos and everyone had a ton of fun. I highly recommend Shutterbooth for your wedding or other event!

PICTURE PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Michella T

Whenever the conversation of our wedding comes up, one of the first things people mention is "We LOVED the photo booth!" We even have pictures of the long line of excited guests lined up and waiting. With the magic of the photo booth, even our guests who we would consider,... Read More "serious" showed their silly side all decked out in fun masks, hats, and props! Whenever we go to a friend's house, we can guarantee to see a photo strip from the wedding on their fridge too! Also, having a copy of all the pictures on a CD in addition to the photo album they made for us is really nice. Thanks ShutterBooth!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Meghana M

I had a terrific experience with Shutterbooth at my wedding this month. The service is what really set them apart in my mind. Sommer and Cheryl were really invested in making sure the photobooth was customized as much as possible to fit my theme, from backdrop to props to the... Read More beautiful album they made for my husband and me to keep. The time and effort they and their team put in was really wonderful, and the photos are priceless. Highly highly recommend!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Meghana M

Photo booth fun

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Andrea N

So cal shutter booth was awesome. They were always very easy to reach, gave us lots of ideas, and were super friendly! Love Cheryl and Sommer! We had the booth for 4 hours and gave our guests a strip of photos in a plastic sleeve with a navy ribbon on top. Everyone loved the... Read More booth- it was the hit of the night. At the end we received a book with a copy of all the photos and personal messages from the guests. Great keepsake! Thank you SoCal shutter booth!

Great

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Katie G

This vendor was great to work with. The pictures turned out great and a DVD with all the images was mailed to my house very quickly after the wedding.

Great

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Katie G

This vendor was fantastic to work with. Pictures came out great and a DVD with all the images was mailed to my house very quickly after the wedding.

AMAZING photo booth!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Carolyn L

I hired SoCal Shutterbooth for my wedding on 10/18/14. I was in contact with Sommer leading up to the event, and she was wonderful. She was very helpful & professional. She offered me so many different options to customize the photo booth perfectly for my wedding. The day of the... Read More wedding they were on time & very professional. The photo booth was a HUGE hit. I did the open booth, which was perfect. We were able to get a ton of people into the pictures. I also upgraded and got the gold sequined backdrop... SO WORTH IT!!! The best part of it all was the props. I've been to a lot of weddings with photo booths that just had a few props, and everyone ends up wanting the one or two good props... but Shutterbooth had TONS. Every time I looked I found something new & none of the props were cheap or broken. If I could describe the entire Shutterbooth experience in one word it would be - Quality. The pictures, the props, the service... everything was great quality. It has been less than two weeks & I already received a DVD in the mail with all the pictures. I would hire them over & over again. I am so pleased, and even my guests were impressed. I had a lot of people tell me how much they loved it. Even one of my bridesmaids is planning on hiring them for her parent's wedding anniversary party next year!

Shutterbooth for wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Vy L

I recently used them for my 10.18.14 wedding. They were great, organized, and very pleasant to work with. The scrapbook that was made at the end of the night was incredible and something I'll cherish years after the wedding. I did an open photo booth, which I would definitely... Read More recommend rather than the traditional closed-curtain one :)

Great to work with

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Collins R

I met the ShutterBooth ladies at a tasting event and got to check out their photobooth, props and photos firsthand. The quality of the photos is great, the booth is a really good size, and the props are awesome. I hired them for our wedding and could not have been more pleased.... Read More They arrived promptly to our event, set everything up, worked seamlessly with our day-of coordinator and sent two very professional, nice people to man the booth for us. We also got the memory book option and they did an awesome job putting it together. Finally, we received a CD of all the photos from our wedding day. Guests loved the booth and had so much fun. It was a great addition to our wedding and ShutterBooth was a great company to work with.

Great to work with

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Collins R

I met the ShutterBooth ladies at a tasting event and got to check out their photobooth, props and photos firsthand. The quality of the photos is great, the booth is a really good size, and the props are awesome. I hired them for our wedding and could not have been more... Read More pleased. They arrived promptly to our event, set everything up, worked seamlessly with our day-of coordinator and sent two very professional, nice people to man the booth for us. We also got the memory book option and they did an awesome job putting it together. Finally, we received a CD of all the photos from our wedding day. Guests loved the booth and had so much fun. It was a great addition to our wedding and ShutterBooth was a great company to work with.

Allllllmost perfect

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Nahall S

From the very beginning stages to my event date, Cheryl and Sommer were prompt in communication and showed the utmost professionalism. ShutterBooth's own designer even worked with me to custom design my grid layout, incorporating styles from my wedding invitation which turned... Read More out beautifully. The photobooth attendants were punctual and efficient in setting up at our venue. In addition, I had the complete DVD of all my event's photos shipped to me before I even came back from my honeymoon! So, why 4 stars? While I understand the layout of a wedding venue is important to the execution of the photobooth, there are certain actions to take when you observe the lack of guests approaching the booth during an event. Our wedding venue was set up in a way where we had to place the photobooth outside of the reception room, in a separate room by the dinner buffet. The photobooth was up and operating from cocktail hour with signage and everything. I didn't get a chance to see the photobooth until the end of the night (it was non-operating during dinnertime, as requested, and I hadn't observed its placement through all the hubbub) and when I saw where it was I was shocked - it was waaaaay in the back corner, in the dark, with the attendant sitting down. I knew a lot of guests would not have been able to see it - I was so bummed! My point was proven as I looked at my guest book and saw that not even half of our guests had taken part in the photobooth. After our event, I found out most guests weren't aware it was there. Ultimately, I would like to think this may have been an error with the wedding coordinator or venue coordinator directing the placement of the photobooth, but in the end I feel like the attendant should have known through the lack of guests flowing through that they should have moved and made an effort to be more visible. Moving it from one corner to the other would have made a huge difference. Also, the attendant could have stood up and reeled in guests by showing some excitement/personality. I would still recommend ShutterBooth for their services, but with the note to verify placement at your venue in addition to the other details.

Alllllmost perfect

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Nahall S

Great Company to work with!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Jennie K

We hired SoCal ShutterBooth to have something for the kids to do at our wedding. As it turns out, it was a huge hit for all our guests who ranged in age from 6-89. We got to keep the disk with all of the photos taken that night and they sent an email with a link to all of the... Read More photos so we could share them with our guests. Cheryl and Sommer were great to work with. I highly recommend them.

Great Company to work with!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Jennie K

great company!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Jenn T

Shutterbooth was recommended by my wedding planner and i'm very happy to have worked with them. They were very professional from the booking to the day of the wedding and finally to the delivery of the pictures. I have no complaints - they deliver a great service!

Best photo booth company ever!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

SoCal Shutterbooth was a great company to work with. I had my wedding back in May 2014 and we had a strict timeline to get everything setup. They arrived early and were very nice and professional. The service was great and the quality of the pictures and booth itself are... Read More better than I've seen with any other company. I would recommend them for any event. They also have a great book they put together for you and TONS of props to choose from. Overall a wonderful experience.

Best photo booth company ever!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

I used SoCal Shutterbooth for my wedding back in May 2014 and we had a strict timeline to get everything setup. They arrived early and were very nice and professional. The service was great and the quality of the pictures and booth itself are better than I've seen with any... Read More other company. I would recommend them for any event. They also have a great book they put together for you and TONS of props to choose from. Overall a wonderful experience.

So happy I chose Shutterbooth!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Dana C

I did a lot of research on photobooths for my wedding and ended up not going with the cheapest, but so happy we chose Shutterbooth!! From the very first conversation I had with Sommer I knew I was going to great service and a great product. They weren't the cheapest, but it was... Read More well worth the extra couple hundred dollars to go with them. The photobooth was the hit of our wedding and it was so fun to see all the pics afterwards. They even custom made the inserts with a pic of me and my hubby and assembled inside the photo sleeves. That was our thank you gift (along with a candy bar station) ...I would recommend them to anyone getting married.... It's so worth to have all those fun memories!!

My Guests loved it!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Mikaiah S

I worked with ShutteBooth for my July wedding, and I had a wonderful experience. I worked with both Sommer and Cheryl who were both very pleasant and accommodating. They worked with my budget, even offering discounts where they could. My guests LOVED the photo booth, and I'm... Read More talking about people in an 40 years and up age range. The photos made for great favors, and I even added my guests names to the photo holders I was given, and used them as place cards! Also, me and my husband were so busy at the wedding, we forgot to take the time to take a picture for ourselves, but the associate made sure to locate us so we could take a picture. I was very impressed by their service. So if you are considering a photo booth for your wedding, DO IT ...and book ShutterBooth ;-)

My Guests loved it!