Sofia + Abbie Wedding Design

West Long Branch, NJ

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

804 Broadway, Suite 200, West Long Branch, NJ (888) 250-2641

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Ashley A

Lorenzo we love you!!!!! Sofia & Abbie was the perfect vendor ... he is super creative and I gave him a few things of what I love and he came back with a gorgeous custom wedding invitation for us! Everyone loved the invitations. I would totally use Sofia & Abbie for another... Read More event in the future. Thank you Lorenzo for everything!!! - Ashley & Mama Arcangelo :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jamie A

Lorenzo was great to work with! We originally went to the Wedding Establishment to meet our DJ, and stumbled upon his work while there. Although we thought we were going to order everything online, we were very impressed by his work and set up a meeting. After we saw the... Read More quality, customization, and price of our invitations, we ended up coming back to get our menu cards and programs! Now we are ready to be return customers once more for thank you cards. Lorenzo worked within our budget to help us pull our wedding theme together. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Jenna L

Lorenzo at Sofia + Abbie was great! Lorenzo has an amazing personality and was very easy to work with. He wouldn’t print the invitations until we were 100% happy with them. Working in the same town as him made it great for me because I was able to walk in there if we had any... Read More questions or concerns. My husband and I grew up at the beach so of course our wedding had a beach theme. I gave Lorenzo our color scheme and said we wanted some type of starfish motif. Lorenzo did an awesome job coming up with them. Since everything is custom the invitations really showed mine and my husband’s personalities. People could get a feel of what the wedding would be like when they opened the invitation. I would recommend Sofia + Abbie to anyone who is looking for custom work.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Charlene D

I can not say enough about Sofia plus Abbie. 2 months before my wedding our venue shut there doors and filed bankruptcy. We lost a very large deposit. Lorenzo, who runs Sofia plus Abby , heard about our situation and offered us new invitations free of charge. They came out... Read More beautiful and we where able to get them quickly. I highly recomend Sofia Plus Abbie to any one looking for beautiful invitations and excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Ashley R

Lorenzo at Sofia & Abbie was so easy to work with. He creates CUSTOM, yes CUSTOM artwork for invitations. This is a rarity in today's wedding invitation market since there are so many options and suites available on almost every website. Lorenzo takes the time to listen to you,... Read More your wedding, and your relationship so he can weave all the ideas and things that make you and your furniture spouse unique. In addition to our wedding invitation, he created my bridal shower invite, my drink menu for my outdoor wedding, artwork for a favor display, and my "tell the neighbor" postcards since the wedding was in my own backyard. I cannot wait to work with him again on our Thank Yous.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Kristina C

In my opinion, the most stressful part of the whole wedding planning process (before I stumbled upon Sofia plus Abbie) was selecting wedding invitations. My fiancé and I went to countless stores/looked through countless invitation books and could not find anything that met our... Read More standards. After numerous google searches and a lot of frustration I found Sofia and Abbie and met with Lorenzo. Immediately upon meeting him and seeing his work, I knew that he was the ideal person to help us design our wedding invitations. He devotes 100 percent of his time to you, listens to what you have to say, and is very patient. He did an absolutely phenomenal job with our invitations and without hesitation I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for high quality, beautiful work. Kristina

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Paul R

Our wedding was June 5th, 2016. We had a lot of out of town guests so we sent out save the date magnets so everyone had plenty of time to prepare. Lorenzo designed them exactly how we wanted and they turned out perfect! For the invitations, we went with the foldout envelope... Read More style because it kept all the information tucked into a built in pocket. It’s such a unique and classy design. A lot of the guests commented that this was the nicest invitation they had ever received. Everything came in on time and we couldn’t have been any happier with the service and the presentation of the product. We would definitely recommend Sofia + Abbie Wedding Design to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Kaitlin L

Working with Lorenzo for our wedding has been nothing short of amazing. From the moment I met Lorenzo I knew he understood exactly what I was looking for and going to make every detail of my wedding that he is a part of absolutely perfect! His creativity and ability to take my... Read More ideas and make them into something even better than I could have imagined has made our time working with him such a good experience. The quality of his work and attention to detail is something you won't receive from using online services. I highly suggest using Sofia + Abbie to every couple, you will not be disappointed!

Nervous Bride, great results

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Kelly R

Lorenzo was super nice, professional, informative and accessible. We discussed what I was looking for and sent me a proof. I wanted to make some changes and he was quick to respond with an updated proof that matched exactly what I was looking for. He was proactive in sending... Read More me the envelopes as I was waiting for the "save the date" card to get a jump on them. He knew what I needed before I did. I really appreciated that. It was a great experience.

SAY I YES to SLD

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Jessica B

We used Screaming Lunatics Design for our STD's(from a contest) and were BLOWN away by the design and detail we received. We loved them so much we chose to use Lorenzo for our INVITES and escort cards. We had 150 made, and on our budget we worried we couldn't find anything... Read More worthy of who we are as a couple, and our theme for the wedding. Lorenzo not only can accommodate EVERY budget, BUT was with us step by step, even in the wording process of our crazy family issues! WE LOVED our invites and how different they were from everything we have ever seen! All of our guest cannot stop Instagraming and tweeting about how wonderful and awesome the STD's and INVITES are! We have A LOT of hype to live up to with the ceremony and reception. This is absolutely the BEST experience we have had with a vendor to this date! The attention to detail and care of the actual product for us was just phenomenal! Thank you Lorenzo! Our guests cannot stop telling us how awesome our event is and is hasn't even happened yet! DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT SCREAMING LUNATICS DESIGN AGENCY! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

2015-10-12T09:46:35 Response from the vendor

The 2 of you. Rockstars! Thank you for the kind words. The uniqueness of you both made this a great experience for me as well. Only a few months away from the official date! Nothing less than the best for you both!

Unique Wedding Invitation Suite & More

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

We are very happy with the unique invitation suite Lorenzo designed for our upcoming wedding in October. We didn't want traditional invitations and Lorenzo delivered! Lorenzo created a fantastic invitation suite that truly captures our personalities and upcoming reception... Read More theme. He was flexible throughout the design process, responsive to requests, and stuck to the production timeline. When the invitations were printed and ready for pick up, Lorenzo put together an unforgettable display - something we really appreciated! We recently mailed our invitations and we've received lots of feedback that our invitation is unlike anything ever received - something that's getting everyone really excited for the big day! We recommend Lorenzo to anyone looking for a unique design.

Unbelievable Work!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Jacqueline G

Everything from the quality of the work, creative suggestions from the designer to the experience working together was incredible. Lorenzo is extremely talented and really helped us as a couple to find a direction for our invites and wedding collateral.

Such unique designs

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Michael B

From the first moment, Lorenzo's designs struck me because they were so different than anything I had seen. What really amazed me was how he was able to take all of the ideas floating around my head and put them into one cohesive design. I am so proud to send these to my guests... Read More and cannot wait for their reactions! Lorenzo was such a pleasure to work with and really made this whole design process worry free!

2014-11-21T21:57:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kodi! Its been a great design journey for both of us. Best Wishes Lorenzo

Ridiculously Incredible!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

There are not enough words to describe how elated I am with Screaming Lunatic's service. As a bride, we tend to worry about all the small details of every aspect of the wedding. I felt a complete sense of peace being in Lorenzo's hands. He is the epitome of what a wedding... Read More professional should be; hands on, extremely quick to respond & attentive to my overall vision. His designs are unique, stunning and he always adds small personal touches. My guests could not stop raving about my invitations, they said they were the most beautiful ones they had ever seen. If I could rate him higher I would, because 5 starts is just not enough. This industry needs more people like him!

2014-11-02T22:40:41 Response from the vendor

Thank You! Lorenzo

Def would refer the screaming lunatic

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Melanie P

While I was scanning pinterest I came across baseball ticket escort cards. I clicked on the picture to find out more about the company that designed them and it brought me to the screaming lunatic website. I had reached out to Lorenzo about samples and how I go about ordering... Read More and ect. Needless to say the entire process was so easy! My fiancé just needed to take a picture for the cards and Lorenzo did the rest. He came up with a beautiful card with an amazing baseball theme monogram. I couldnt have pictured it any different! I highly recommend the Screaming Lunatic for any escort card or paper product that you need done. Thank you again for everything!!!! :)

2014-11-02T22:47:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Melanie! Best wishes to you both Lorenzo

Unmatched in Quality!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Adam S

Lorenzo did an amazing job with our New York themed invitations, save the dates, menu cards, and reply cards. He took a vision and translated it into a reality. My wife was thrilled to see how he incorporated her love for the tv show "Friends" into the theme of our ceremony... Read More programs. I would be hard pressed to imagine our day without his work being part of it.

2014-11-02T22:48:01 Response from the vendor

Always nice to hear from the Groom, thank you for the business and best wishes to you both, Adam. Lorenzo

Fantastic Designer

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Lorenzo was awesome to work with from beginning to end. As the groom not many vendors really wowed me and Lorenzo did. He really took what we envisioned and made it happen. Not only did he create our custom design to perfection he really went above any expectations we ever had.... Read More We met with other designers and none compared to him. Lorenzo really is on a level of his own ,he really can make anything happen . On top of being extremely talented he is very prompt at returning all calls and really helpful with all questions you have.He makes you feel like your wedding is the only one he has. There is no job to big for him . We really asked a lot and got everything we wanted and beyond . Quality of his product and custom design is worth every dollar. You will get the best this industry has to offer working with him. Best decision we ever made . Best Vendor To Work With he truly takes pride in his all of his work and it shows.

You HAVE to use Screaming Lunatic Designs.... SO HAPPY I DID!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lauren T

I have been trying to think of great opener to review Screaming Lunatic Designs for a while, but I think the best opener would be about my wedding planning experience. For years I thought that wedding planning would be amazingly fun to do. Since getting engaged, I have not... Read More wanted to do much planning at all!!! My fiancé was starting to get annoyed with me because I was being LAZY! To start the process I decided to go to a bridal show in July. (Way too intense for me!!) Every DJ I spoke to I “hired”, every makeup and hair designer I “hired” and every cake designer was also “hired”. If they had a good talk, I bought it. The only person that night to me that I actually ended up “hiring” was Lorenzo, the founder of Screaming Lunatic Designs. He was the only one that night who showed me Save-the-Dates and Invitations that were UNIQUE, FUN, ORIGINAL, and something I have never seen before!! He let me do the talking. Never once did he try to sell me anything!!! He let his designs speak for him. I was instantly hooked!!! His gorgeous, original designs spoke for themselves!!!!! That is something that I cannot say about any other mass produced template for Save the Dates or Invitations. left that night and immediately called my fiancé telling him that we NEED to have Lorenzo do our Save the Dates and Invites!!! I couldn’t and wouldn’t settle on using an overused template from a website. I knew Lorenzo was the man for the job. When I met with him in September to design our Save the Dates, I walked in with the preconceived notion that I would be overwhelmed. My experience was the complete opposite. I had no idea what I wanted them to look like, I just knew the colors we liked, themes, and photos we wanted to use. He had so many examples of his work that it was easy to tell him what I liked and did not like. I left that day and was so upset with myself because I felt I did not give him enough information. Later that week, he sent me the design. I WAS IN LOVE. He not only listened to my thoughts, but he RESEARCHED the themes we wanted on his own. I was not expecting anything spectacular because I felt I messed up the initial consultation with not knowing what I really wanted. Lorenzo went ABOVE and BEYOND of what my fiancé and I wanted. The turn-around-time was 2 weeks at maximum!! I cannot wait to send the Save the Dates out!!!! Lorenzo is a professional, kind, and creative designer who wants to make his brides and grooms happy. Lorenzo has the ability to create ANYTHING you want. I whole-heartedly recommend Screaming Lunatic Designs to create your unique Save the Dates and Invitations. I NEVER felt pressured with him and I knew he would provide me with an amazing product from the day I met him this summer. I am so glad I did not use a generic website to create my Save the Dates. This was the perfect way to show my guests how much fun we are going to have at our wedding!! I can’t wait to start the design process for the invites!!!! Thank you Lorenzo! YOU ARE THE BEST!

2014-11-02T22:41:37 Response from the vendor

Lauren Truly a much appreciated review. Excited to go forward with Invitation designs for your Big Day! Thanks again for this great review :-) Lorenzo

Amazing design..

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Sally L

I highly recommend Screaming Lunatic Design Agency to any bride groom who are not just looking for an ordinary wedding invitation. You will be impressed and wowed by the originality and innovative ideas Lorenzo comes up with. He incorporates them to your wedding theme for your... Read More save the date and invitations. My fiancé and I loved the way how Lorenzo used our engagement pictures with our hot air balloon theme in our save the date. Everyone had a smile on their faces when they opened the envelope. We want thank Lorenzo for his amazing work and being part of our wedding and making it so special.

2014-11-02T22:49:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sally! Excited to get going on your Invitations and Ceremony Cards. Lorenzo

THE BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Marrisa O

Lorenzo is truly the most talented and amazing designers we have ever met. We went in there with a vision that he made come to life. Lorenzo was by far the best vendor we worked with he was there to help with any questions we had and always very prompt at getting right back to... Read More us. We are so very grateful to have had the pleasure of working with a man of such talent. He really is the piece that tied our whole wedding together . Lorenzo's work is definitely worth every dollar you spend, it is quality work and a customized product designed just for you . If there is one thing that can make your wedding it's the designer and Lorenzo will not let you down. Everything from our invitations to our escort cards and photo book were beyond amazing. I could not thank Lorenzo enough. On top of being extremely talented Lorenzo is by far the most caring vendor I ever have dealt with.He makes sure his clients are beyond happy from start to finish . And that we are , words can not describe how happy you will be if you choose to work with him.

Couldn't be happier!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Theresa F

I cannot say enough how ecstatic we are that we went with Lorenzo at Screaming Lunatic for our Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Reception Menu, Guestbook, etc!! After hearing horror stories from friends who got ripped off with cheesy, stale invitations by rude designers, I am beyond... Read More relieved to know we made the best choice and were in GREAT hands throughout the entire process. Lorenzo was a joy to work with and designed invitations that exceeded our expectations in class and creativity! Our invites went out just a few days ago, and all of our family/friends have been blowing up our phones with how "beautiful" and "unique" and "so you guys" our invites are! I recommended Screaming Lunatic to a friend of mine who is now equally over the moon with how her invites turned out. Trust me, ladies: you will NOT be disappointed. He made the entire process a breeze!

2014-11-02T22:43:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Theresa! It was a pleasure creating your designs, the hot red, vintage gatsby and broadway style designs played out great. Best wishes to you and Joe! Lorenzo

Screaming Lunatic Invitations

Reviewed on 6/11/2014

We could not be happier that we used Lorenzo & Screaming Lunatic for our wedding invitations and ceremony cards! I am not very creative so I did not give Lorenzo a detailed description of what I wanted, I left the designing to him. It is almost like he knew what I wanted more... Read More than I did! The invitations were beyond amazing and unique. They are truly like nothing I've ever seen before. Lorenzo really knows how to create the perfect mix of fun and classy. The ceremony cards were also beautiful and contain pictures of our bridal party - which we are so excited for everyone to see the day of the wedding. Lorenzo was always available & prompt in answering any questions. He even went out of his way to deliver the invitations to me to make sure I got them out on time! We wanted something unique without sacrificing quality, and that is EXACTLY what we got with Lorenzo & Screaming Lunatic. I would HIGHLY recommend him and we are looking forward to using his services for future invitations & other designs!

2014-06-12T10:49:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie for the kind words. You (and mom) were great to work, Greg helped as well lol. So pumped for your Big Day and wishing you both the best of love, happiness and health. Lorenzo

The perfect match

Reviewed on 3/15/2014 Keri D

We started planning really early as we had zero clue how to even begin the process of planning a wedding and require a significant amount of guidance. I'm more of a unique and eccentric personality compared to my partner's much more reserved and traditional taste so I knew there... Read More would be a lot of compromising and frustration throughout this process. Lorenzo was referred to me by a close friend and he has been more than an amazing help. He was able to guide us through the save the date and invitation process with ease, professionalism,and patience. The most important thing to me is that he was able to find a creative, unique, and still classy way to merge two different personalities and create the perfect save the date, invitation, and reception menu we could have ever dreamed of. He truly captured the essence of "us". Lorenzo has been a pleasure to deal with and his work speaks for itself. We would highly recommend his service.

2014-06-12T10:46:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Keri! It was a great experience and best wishes on your Big Day! Lorenzo