Celebrate the Time of Your Life

Beautiful and romantic, Solage welcomes you with charming venues and unique services for your special day. Let our talented staff and Michelin-starred culinary team ensure your event is executed to perfection, whether it’s a gala affair or an intimate gathering.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Loft/Raw Space, Unusual/Alternative

755 Silverado Trail, Calistoga, CA

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Jennifer R

The Solage is the perfect venue for a wedding. First, the wedding space they have is unbelievably perfect for a wedding. The ceremony takes place on a beautiful lawn with flowers and the hills as the natural backdrop; you don't even need to bring flowers! The reception hall is light-filled and big with huge glass doors and windows. There is no heavy carpeting like a catering hall and there is a wrap around patio for an outside lounge and cocktail hour. They even have a firepit (for a charge..). Truly exceptional. If that wasn't enough, the Solage provides the food and beverage service for their weddings. I literally had a gourmet wedding. My guests were stuffing themselves and asking for recipes. Simply delicious. Most importantly, the staff, from the waiters to the bartenders to the wedding coordinators to everyone that helped with the wedding, were absolutely professional, took pride in everything they did and were extremely attentive all night. I couldn't believe how wonderful the service was. I was never without a drink in my hand...and I didn't even need to ask! As an added benefit of the Solage, almost my entire guest list and wedding party stayed at the resort. Everyone raved about the quality of the rooms and service. It was so great to have everyone close by and on the grounds. I cannot say enough good things about the Solage. It was the best venue choice for me.

Beautiful and Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 tanty k

Solage is the perfect wedding venue in the beautiful wine country. Using process of elimination, we managed to narrow our list from 80+ venues to about 20. We thought we had found our venue in Yountville, but decided to continue our search by driving further north to Calistoga. After a quick brunch at Solbar, we were sold on the food, the service and the immaculate grounds – we knew we had found our perfect spot. Kristen, the event manager, is friendly and detail oriented. Her responsiveness and thoroughness to our every inquiry and question was amazing. Everything was flawless on our wedding day. Our beautiful studio was well lighted per my request. We did not have to go far to find a picturesque background for our bridal party photos; in fact, we took our bridal party photos right outside the studio. The ceremony lawn was well manicured. The terrace for our cocktail hour was beautiful and romantic; the fireplace was turned on even though it was still bright out. The food: canapés, starters, entrees and dessert were out of this world! The bar was well stocked and the drinks were delicious! The staffs were courteous, professional; the service was impeccable. Our family and friends are still raving how beautiful the wedding was, the best food they’ve had (not just at weddings, but best food overall) and how much fun everyone had. We thank Kristen and the entire fabulous staff at Solage for making our special day precious and joyous. We wouldn’t have it any other way! T&A

Meet The Manager

Kristen Seaholm

I have been with Solage Calistoga for 3+ years and love everything about what I do. I am typically one of the first vendors hired for couples, and work with them very closely the whole way through. Planning a wedding is no easy task, so whatever I can do to take some of that stress off the couple is my goal. Having it all come together on that special day is the most rewarding thing and I cannot imagine doing anything else. The relationships built with the couples and their families are priceless, and very important to ensuring an amazing event that no one will ever forget.

TO Solage Calistoga