Online Proofing

215 N. Hoff St, Tucson, AZ
all of Arizona

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Sara G

We were lucky enough to get to work with Something Blue Photography for our wedding. I know a lot of brides experience some sticker shock when they start looking at the cost of a wedding, including photography. When you actually stop and think about it, photographs are one of... Read More the most important aspects of your wedding because they will always be there to remind you of your big day. They capture the details and emotions of the event you've spent so long planning. A truly talented photographer will manage to preserve all aspects of your beautiful day, and with Something Blue Photography you get two incredibly talented photographers working with you. That means that they are able to get multiple angles and shots of the same amazing moments as well as making your day go much more smoothly. I have to say, I am not super into taking pictures. I don't do selfies and it's usually not my first instinct to take photographs of events. Because of that I was worried that my wedding pictures would look awkward and unnatural. This was not the case. Georgina and Jon are professionals in every sense of the word. They not only put us at ease and made us feel comfortable and natural taking pictures, but they were so much fun to hang out with! I can't emphasize how important that is, we spent more time with them that we really did with anyone else so its great to be with people you have fun with! So if you've read this far into my diatribe I will wrap it up by ensuring you that if you decide to work with Something Blue Photography (which you really should) your pictures are going to absolutely blow you away. Your friends and family will be amazed when you show them your wedding pictures and when you frame them in your home it will look like you were on a magazine cover. I cannot recommend Georgina and Jon enough!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Candy H

Something Blue Photography came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator. We planned our wedding long distance, but it was important for us to interview our photographers, especially since we knew they would be sharing the most intimate parts of our wedding day with us.... Read More Georgina happily scheduled a Skype interview and we immediately knew her and her husband Jon would be the perfect photographers for us! We first met them in person for our engagement shoot. We had so much fun with them and they made the whole process feel natural and comfortable! They even let us get creative with a fireside s'more scene complete with champagne. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and more than we could have ever expected. Unfortunately, a month before our wedding, our venue informed us they had double booked and we would need to find a new location. As you would expect, I was very close to turning into a Bridezilla, especially since I was living across the country and unable to visit venues. Georgina was so helpful in sending me a ton of pictures of the venue we were considering, and it was Something Blue's photos that sold us on a beautiful venue we had never seen in person. I will forever be grateful to Georgina for offering me that support during the most stressful time! They day of our wedding, Jon joined the guys who were doing less preparing and more cheering on the Wildcat's basketball game. Jon fit in great and captured their morning perfectly! Georgina stayed with me and my bridal party and not only was able to capture beautiful moments but also offered amazing advice, from how to tie my corset bow to where to hold my bouquet. I am so greatly for her tips! During the ceremony, Jon took the most amazing pictures from angles only someone with true passion for photography could think of. He was able to capture the beauty of the desert in every picture, which was very important to us. After the wedding we quickly received our online album and then our DVDs and albums. We were completely blown away by the photography and so happy with the final products. One more important note to share- We chose to have an "unplugged" wedding, so that our guests were truly present without the distraction of electronics. Because of this, the only photos we have are from Something Blue. They captured every moment perfectly and we have pictures of everything we could imagine. We are so happy we made this decision and left the photos to the professionals! We highly recommend Something Blue Photography. From initial meetings to final product, their passion and dedication to photography is evident.

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Tonya K

It is almost impossible to write this review because anything I say will not do justice to the amazing work done by Jon and Georgina from Something Blue Photography! I literally can't even choose which photos I want to print and hang up because every single one is... Read More amazing. Jon and Georgina possess a beautiful talent. They have an eye for capturing amazing images and they go out of their way to get the best shots. They are patient, fun, easy going, and after working with them, I felt like we were friends. They went out of their way to make our engagement photos personal and were incredibly patient when we wanted our 6 dogs in the photos. Planning a wedding isn't easy and making/sticking to a budget is the hardest part. Something Blue is not the cheapest you will find, but they are worth every penny. Their dependability can put your mind at ease during such a stressful time. Your wedding will go by in the blink of an eye and having amazing photos to look at will make you so happy! I felt like I didn't really take in how well my wedding came together, but having such beautiful photos to see every aspect of that day, is such a wonderful thing! Thank you Jon and Georgina for all you do! I have been trying to send everyone I possibly can to you.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Stephanie K

I spent a good amount of time writing a review for Something Blue only to have the website freeze when I was submitting it. In most cases that would have been my last attempt but this vendor is so good they are worth the extra effort to write it over. I highly recommend this... Read More husband and wife photographer duo. When it comes to photos I am a hard case. I get anxious around cameras, am extremely picky about which pictures of myself I like, and ranked having nice photos as a priority for my wedding. Even with all that, I have zero regrets about my selection of this team. They are calm/relaxed, easy to work with, accomadating, friendly, non-intrusive/not "in your face", and most importantly take amazing photos. They are true professionals and lovely people.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emma M

Jon and Georgina were amazing! From our first meeting I knew they would be perfect! They are both very easy to talk to and beyond easy to work with. I'm a perfectionist and worry about the details, but I knew with Something Blue I wouldn't have to! My husband and I were... Read More blown away by the pictures they took, and have received so many compliments! Besides the amazing pictures we have, both my husband and I had an absolute blast with Jon and Georgina the day of! They were so fun, genuine, and such a great husband and wife team. We have some crazy friends and they embraced it and truly captured every crazy moment! We truly enjoyed our time with them and cannot say enough positive things about Something Blue!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kaitlin H

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, look no further! You've found them! Jon and Georgina were so wonderful to work with and so unbelievably talented. They took the most beautiful wedding photos for my wedding. The photos are creative, artistic, stunning and... Read More every single person who looks at the photos are blown away. There is a reason Something Blue is always at the top of the ratings on this website. Not only is their work wonderful, but they also got the sample photos back to me in less than a week after my wedding. It was incredibly fast, and I'm so grateful for that. I was sitting on the edge of my seat all week waiting for them! I will treasure these photos forever. Thank you so much to Jon and Georgina for working with Harrison and I. We had so much fun with you and I hope we can work with you again in the future.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Abby L

From start to finish, Jon and Georgina were THE BEST! We could not be more pleased with our decision to work with them for our wedding. I have always loved their work and although we did interview other vendors, they were always a top pick in my mind. Georgina bent over... Read More backwards to try and get us in for an engagement shoot but unfortunately, our schedule was too hectic with my {now} husband leaving to go overseas. Once we were ready to hire for the wedding, they were one of my first calls. They are both so down to earth, easy to talk to and work with and they TRULY care about making your day special and everything you want it to be. My husband was gone for the entire wedding planning so Jon and Georgina met with us when he got home (about a week before the weeding) so he could meet them and as soon as we left, he looked at me and said "You did good, babe. They are PERFECT". Then they met with us AGAIN a few days before the wedding so we could map out the property at our venue and pick our favorite spots. Talk about above and beyond! They are truly so sweet and such a pleasure to work with. I cannot express enough how honored we feel and thankful we are. To admire someone's work for so long and then to have the opportunity to work with them on your most special day AND to LOVE them, that is just unheard of. We are so blessed. They captured all of our details so beautifully (and without me even asking!). They were great working with our large bridal party and large families (and my long lists of pictures). They kept to schedule and while we probably could have taken pictures for another hour at our beautiful venue, they captured all the high priority ones. They truly work so hard during your day to be at every moment and it has been so fun to look through the photos and see things that we did not get to see or remember from the night. Their photo booth was a huge hit and our guests LOVED it. They print as many copies of those as the guests want AND print a copy for your book (which is such a sweet touch). They were very timely getting our highlight pictures up on their website and getting us our final images. The package they sent the USB drive in was BEAUTIFUL and have such sweet, personal touches. Georgina also got me some copies of the pictures quickly so that I could get them printed on our thank you cards. Seriously, TOP NOTCH from start to finish. They are truly a class act, genuine, friendly, professional and their work is GORGEOUS. They are so sweet to and complimentary of each other and the type of people you just want to be around. They worked well with our videographer which we were very thankful for. They are worth every penny and I would hire them again in an instant. Do yourself a favor, look no further and HIRE THEM. You will not regret it. Jon and Georgina, I have said it so many times and I will say it again, you are the BEST in the business and we truly appreciate you capturing our special day so beautifully. We are forever grateful and honored to hang your work in our home. We will for sure be in touch and will look forward to working with you again!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Lelah J

OMG! We are still speechless on how happy we are with both our engagement and wedding photos. We had so much fun with Georgina and Jon! They both have awesome personalities that made us feel so comfortable taking every photo and the results are breath taking! They told us where... Read More to stand and just what to do. Not to mention, they were already very familiar with our venue so we were able to get so many different shots during sunset. You would think our wedding pictures came right out of a magazine! These pics will be cherished for a long time and they were worth every penny! We can't say thank you enough to Georgina and Jon for going the extra mile for us. If your looking for a photographer that's the best of the best, look no further and call Something Blue today!

True talent!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Katie F

Jon and Georgina are amazing at what they do. I am so fortunate that I was able to bring this fun duo with me to New Orleans for my destination wedding. They make photos FUN- and anyone who has been through a wedding (bridal party) understands how much time is invested in taking... Read More photos. Not only do they capture great poses but the candid shots are spectacular! Poor Jon and Georgina were running around in the rain to capture every special moment of the ceremony.... And they didn't miss a single one! I would recommend them to anyone!!!!!! I LOVE SOMETHING BLUE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Chloe P

John and Georgina are great! We took our engagement photos and they turned out amazing! They really know what will look good, made us feel comfortable, and even took some candid shots that we love! We cannot wait for the wedding and to see the beautiful shots they do then!

Best wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Rebeca O

Great wedding photographers! Very professional and listened to our requests for the day. We had a Catholic Church wedding and both Georgina & John were very respectful of the rules within the church. We had a great time with Something Blue Photography and highly recommend... Read More them for weddings!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Brandy R

Not only do Jon and Georgina do AMAZING work, they really went above and beyond! My husband forgot the boutonnieres at the reception site where he and his groomsmen were getting ready. 20 minutes before the wedding started, Jon drove to the reception site and picked up the... Read More boutonnieres for us! Talk about going above and beyond! They worked amazingly well with all of our family and friends and kept things running smoothly and on schedule. The photo booth was a huge hit as well. Our goal was for everyone to have a memorable time at a party they never want to end and Jon and Georgina definitely helped to make that happen. Family, friends, and even strangers continue to rave about how beautiful our photos are and how they have never seen such incredible photography. It was truly the best investment and worth every single penny!

Something Blue.....Something to cherish

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Elena L

I chose Something Blue based on all the fabulous reviews I read about them online and the because of the beautiful pictures I had seen of the work they had done. I am so happy with the decision I made, Jon and Georgina are great! I am so in love with all the pictures they took... Read More of us from the engagement pictures to every last wedding picture. They really have a great eye and captured some amazing moments. Not only are they super talented and professional, they are so friendly and down to earth, this made it easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera. I highly recommend Something Blue!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Lindsey D

I literally can not say enough good things about our experience with Something Blue. I recently got to view my photos on their website and I was completely blown away! The pictures were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. John and Georgina are not only... Read More professional but they are so much fun to work with! They made us feel comfortable and have fun and it shows in the photos. They are so good at letting us interact naturally as a couple and gave us subtle hints and directions here and there so the pictures turned out amazing and not posed! I highly recommend them to anyone and I suggest not skipping taking night shots!! Those are some of my favorite pictures from the wedding. The only problem we have is it is going to be nearly impossible to decide which photos to hang in our house. We don't have enough wall space for them all!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Cheree S

Something Blue Photography is beyond amazing. Georgina and Jon are so incredibly friendly, personable and easy to work with. They are professional while maintaining an enjoyable environment during the wedding. We had a very large wedding party and somehow they managed to keep us... Read More on schedule, without us ever feeling rushed. We absolutely loved working with them and loved the outcome of the pictures they took. They captured our day so flawlessly and provided us an amazing way to remember this special time. The quality of work is priceless and we would recommend them to everyone we know! We love them!

Best of the Best!!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Aimie B

Artistic, creative, imaginative and easy to work with are just a few words to describe John and Georgina. We fell in love with not only their work but with them too. They are very personable and professional. They arrived on time and ready to get to work. John and Georgina made... Read More a long day of photographs easy and fun. Wow!! is all I can say of the final product. It took us three hours to go through all of our photographs. They captured the love and passion we have for each other in each of photographs they took.We get so many compliments on our wedding pictures. Everyone loves the creativity of Something Blue Photography. Thank you John and Georgina for the perfect job you did in capturing our special day. We look forward to falling in love with our pictures again and again year after year!! Love, Jon & Aimie

beauty in the desert

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Something Blue were so awesome!!! We had a destination wedding for our daughter in was so I portent for us to capture one of the biggest days in our lives and these photographers were not only wonderful to work with but took amazing photos!!!

Simply Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I don't even know what to say to express my gratitude and amazement of the more than perfect pictures from John and Georgina. This amazing couple are not only mentors of what a marriage is on the wedding day, but also the most patient, kind, and creative people I have ever met.... Read More I can't stop looking at their astonishing photos that were taken at my wedding. Everyone loved Georgina and John, and enjoys the very high professional, creative, and imaginative workmanship!! I feel I am on cloud 9 having been blessed to have these wonderful people and artist part of my life at my wedding. I would choose them a million times!! They also worked with difficult people and kids and did wonders. Thank you so much Georgina and Jonathon. You are definitely in my heart and memory of such a fantastic story book wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Rachael M

From the start I heard nothing but amazing things about Something Blue. The moment I met Georgina at a Saguaro Buttes event I was smitten! She was so incredibly helpful with recommendations and ideas before we even hired them, not to mention her and Jon had the most gorgeous... Read More photos to display! Once we decided that we definitely wanted her and Jon to do our photos they were just as great! Super helpful and willing to answer all of our questions with a smile even though I am sure they had heard them all before. We got to know them throughout the process and they are simply incredible people! I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks!! They are a bit pricier than other photographers we looked at but I will tell you photos are a huge part of your day and if you can it is worth it to spend a little more!! You certainly get what you pay for with these two!!! I adore them and again would highly highly recommend them to anyone getting married in Tucson and beyond!!! Just go to their website and if you get a chance meet them one time and you will see why we chose this amazing team!! Lastly there is no assistant on your day, you get two amazing photographers who both obviously love what they do and are very good at it!!! You can't go wrong with these two!!! ~Rachael (the incredibly satisfied bride)

an amazing team!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Stef M

Georgina and John are an amazing team! They made the experience fun and easy! We would highly recommend them!

something blue is something AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

Jon and Georgina are the most talented and professional photographers I've had the pleasure of meeting. Hands down the best in the business! If you want to be 100% sure the photographer of your wedding cares,knows what they're doing and will give you absolute quality,... Read More something blue photography is the ONLY way to go!

Something Blue is Simply Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Julee S

You simply cannot go wrong if you hire Something Blue Photography!! Their photos are amazing!!! They were able to capture every moment of my wedding day and at some points I didn't even realize they were in the room, let alone capturing the moment!! I thought the photos alone... Read More were amazing, but the photo album they do is a true keepsake that you will treasure forever! Five minutes with Georgina and Jon is all you need to know they are the ones! If you hire Something Blue, you will have the funny moments, the happy moments, the heartfelt moments and every moment in between!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Lindsey C

I wish I could give them more than just 5 stars... it doesn't seem like enough justice for them! Jon and Georgina are incredible photographers who will really capture how gorgeous and special your wedding is with their photos! Jon works amazing with the guys, nobody has ever... Read More gotten my (now) husband and his groomsmen to take such awesome photos, and be HAPPY about it!!! Haha. And Georgina really captures all the little details of the bride and the wedding. They are extremely flexible and work WITH and around you and your wedding! They really get to know you and your wedding and your personality and capture it all with their cameras! I will ALWAYS recommend them to anyone to everyone! And I will be using them as often as I can for other photos and times!!! Thank you Something Blue!!!!

Amazing Photography Team!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Daniela N

My husband and I chose Jon and Georgina from Something Blue Photography to photograph our engagement session and wedding and we couldn't have been happier! On a personal note, they take the time to get to know who they are photographing and they are both welcoming, very humble,... Read More and easy to work with. We were extremely happy with all of the photographs from both events & what we loved is that we got a copy of every picture they took. They work well together in capturing every moment from tears to laughter and from our intimate moments to our dance party! They made our sessions fun and also have such great vision for poses and background that our pictures looked amazing. It was a pleasure having them capture these moments for us. You get what you pay for and with Jon and Georgina you truly get the best and will not be disappointed!

Amazing Couple!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 LYNDSEY S

Georgina and Jon were so so good to us. They did both our engagement and wedding photos and everything came out perfect. They have such a unique approach to Photography that really captured both our personalities and style for the wedding. I love you both and can't thank you... Read More enough!!

Start a Conversation!