Come To Us For Your Something New!

Something New Boutique, bridal and formal wear - the best full-service bridal salon, great selection for everyone in the wedding party, and unbeatable service. This is the one stop shop for you to plan your attire for any wedding or formal event.

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

11550 Ridgeline Dr, Colorado Springs, CO (719) 282-6500

Love Something New!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Laura M

I purchased my wedding gown from Something New Boutique and it is one of the best decisions I made during my entire wedding planning process! From the first time I walked in to just get ideas on what I was looking for to the last fitting and picking up my dress, the experience... Read More was absolutely wonderful. All the consultants at Something New are extremely helpful, and they make you feel truly special anytime you go in. I also got my bridesmaid dresses from Something New, and they turned out perfectly and arrived way ahead of schedule! They offer a discount on the bridesmaid dresses if you are a "Something New Bride", so it definitely made them a great deal. I would highly recommend Something New for your gown - you will be so happy you went there!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Tricia N

I heard about something new on a post on Facebook. When I asked a question the owner personally reached out to me and told me about a sale they had coming up and gave me all the info to get an appointment. The day I went in Marlys helped me out. She let me pick a few that I... Read More liked to try on and when I wasn't sold on any of those she brought some that I loved based on what I told her I liked. Even after i found the one Marlys humored me when I asked to try on 6 more dresses just to be sure! She was able to answer all of my questions and show me the perfect accessories without shoving them down my throught. After I got the dress I got a beautiful thank you card and was assured I'd be contacted between now and the wedding to help me know when to start picking out bridesmaids dresses, doing alterations, and getting my vail steamed before the wedding. I can not wait for my big day. Something new and Marlys made what I thought was going to be a stressful situation seamless and perfect!

They make your dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jenn L

My experience was amazing... Truly every aspect of my dress hunt was magical. Something New Boutique offers a no pressure, comfortable atmosphere where you are treated like a princess! Mindi and Cat helped, working one-on-one with me, find the perfect fit and made sure that my... Read More dress did not exceed my budget... I could not have asked for more! Thank you for helping me find THE dress... I am all smiles :) SNB is where you want to go if you want the true dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018

Christy did such an amazing job capturing our brides vision and bringing it to fruition. Our bride said yes to the dress!!!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Erica W

What they say about “that feeling” when you find your dress.... well it’s true. I walked in and jalen said “I have your dress”, and she did! Happiest day ever! Thank you thank you thank you :)!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Kallie R

I found THE dress! The entire staff was so kind and helpful! They made the experience so special and fun! Alexandra was amazing!!!! Thank you all!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Amber a

I actually purchased my dress during a sample sale, which I had no idea about when picking the date to look. I was thinking in my head I may not find the one today but at least I can see different styles. Even with so many girls in there and it being a little crazier than usual... Read More I felt like they really took their time w me, I didn’t feel rushed at all, they weee awesome! By be end of it I did go home w my perfect dress, I also went home w my perfect vail, and got my bridesmaids dresses the same day! It was amazing! My dress ended ip being the designer I had been wanted for a fraction of the price and needs only minor alterations! I love this place and think they did such an amazing job!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Kasey A

I walked in to the store with no idea what kind of dress I wanted. Kelsey had me try on several different styles, helped explain the costs, made me feel beautiful, and was super fun to work with! They worked with my budget and timeline and were kind enough to sell me a dress off... Read More the rack that just fit me perfectly! Would absolutely recommend Something New to any bride!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Kayla K

I bought my wedding dress here a few months ago. My consultant was Kelsey and she was wonderful to work with! She started the appointment by asking lots of questions about me and my fiance, the proposal, and all the details of our wedding plans. She made it feel very personal... Read More rather than I was just another sale. She was incredibly attentive in listening to all my wants and needs for my dream dress. I loved being able to walk through their dress selection with my entourage, as well as having Kelsey pick her personal favorites for me. Thanks to the support of my own entourage, and the entire staff at Something New who all joined me in celebration as I said Yes to my dream dress!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Olivia R

Oh my god! Amazing! Wonderful experience. The owner Mindi and manager Jalen were incredible!!! So sweet and helpful! 10/10 would highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Beautiful dresses at a great price.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Tiffany S

My experience was so wonderful. Everyone was super nice and willing to work with my style of what I was looking for. I had such an amazing experience that made me feel confident and beautiful! I felt like I was ready that day to walk down the aisle. They have a very gorgeous... Read More selection of dresses.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Madelyn T

I had such a great experience at Something New Boutique. The staff was very friendly, and my consultant was the store manager. She was extremely bubbly and friendly, and very helpful. The whole staff made me feel very special and welcomed, and I didn’t feel pressured to buy a... Read More dress if I didn’t find one that I liked (though I did buy the fourth one I tried on). I was able to bring in my mom, sister, best friend, her mom, and my grandmother, and I loved that there was plenty of room for them to be there too. The staff made them feel very special and welcomed as well. The Boutique is very cute, and I felt like a princess even being in the store. I would definitely recommend Something New Boutique if you really want a rememberable and fun wedding dress shopping experience.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Rachel R

I had a not so good experience when I went to try on wedding gowns. For some reason, there were not that many gowns there to try on. The girl that was helping me was super pushy and tried to get me to buy then. I absolutely did not like any of the dresses, but she was trying to... Read More get me to buy a dress and change the whole dress to fit what I liked. I’m not going to spend a lot of money on a dress and then change everything about it. The experience rubbed me the wrong way. The boutique itself was very cute though, with lots of space for guests and the bride to admire the gowns she was trying on.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jennifer D

I had the best experience with Something New Boutique! Jalen was so wonderful and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

A very lovey and elegant place! The customer service is absolutely amazing and the ambiance is to live for!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Maddie G

Mindi the owner was amazing! After trying on a few wedding gowns, she was the one who actually picked THE dress. She and her staff were so kind and made the experience fun. Our wedding was about a year after I bought the dress and I couldn't have been happier with it.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Kelci R

I did purchase my wedding dress here but I was not a fan of the overall experience. The only upside to this place was that they were able to order a dress that another store said wasn’t possible. That’s no small feat, but I’m sad they got my business at any rate. First, I... Read More traveled from Denver with the info of exact dress I wanted to order in hand. I only went in to get measured and place the order. I was measured in the 2 ½-3” heels I had intended to wear at the wedding and paid $150 for a custom hem length to match. I ended up having to wear a different 1” heel because the final dress length was too short (the only adjustment my seamstress made post-purchase was to the sides of the dress in the bodice). Additionally, the day after ordering, my mom saw a coupon in their folder we were handed after purchase that said “$100 off if you buy a dress on your first visit.” My mom called to inquire if we could get the money off since we purchased on the first visit. Instead of just saying “The coupon must be shown at time of purchase” or something, they gave my mom and entire speech about MSRP’s and the dress already being at a low price. They could not have had an easier initial sale and still wouldn’t honor the coupon. The last straw was when I decided I needed to buy an undergarment from them that I couldn’t find anywhere else in Denver or online. I called ahead to confirm size options and made the trek from Denver again. The salesperson was kind, but I didn’t realize that the bras I was trying on were the actual ones for sale, so when I decided on a bra [size] (that had frays, was missing clasps and just looked utterly used), I was shocked when she asked why I didn’t bring it out of the dressing room to purchase. They charge $90 for these things - I expect what I purchase to be new!! Thankfully there was another piece in the same size that at least looked newer (still no tags, plastic wrap, etc), so I left with that one. The experience was fraught with up-sell attempts, including cold calls, to sell more after the dress purchase (no less than 3-4 messages), disingenuous customer service and difficult experience with their product. I shopped a TON for a wedding dress and had a better experience at no less than 5 other stores I went to, no exaggeration. If it wasn’t the dream dress, I would never have returned here.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Lauren B

They have a beautiful selection of dresses, knowledgeable consultants, and a beautiful shop. They have a very specific process for how bride's find their dress, but it's because their process makes it all go smoothly! We had a little trouble with getting correct suit orders... Read More (our groomsmen were all from out of state, and had to call in their orders, which likely didn't help), but they were very helpful to correct them and get us what we needed. They continued to work hard to make sure that we had everything we needed for our day.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Jennifer M

I had a very good experience at Something New Boutique. I was able to find the perfect wedding dress there! I would definitely recommend checking them out.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Emily M

I had a good experience trying on dresses at Something New - they were the only bridal salon anywhere near Denver that had a particular Maggie Sottero dress I wanted to try, and they had it ready in my dressing room when I arrived. Alexandra was also really helpful and patient,... Read More walking me through some ideas of how dresses could be adjusted or customized to fit my taste. My only issue however, was that I ended up ordering the dress I loved for $500 less elsewhere - for the same exact dress. I was told at something new that the price I saw online must have been wrong, yet it was the correct price when I went to another salon. I also didn't like that you aren't allowed to take pictures of yourself in the dresses until you've purchased it - how are you supposed to remember everything you've tried or liked without anything to look back on?

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Taylor S

I loved working with the girls at Something New. Everyone was nice and helped me find my dream dress! They have an awesome selection and good prices.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carly C

I bought my dress from Something New and have regretted it. They really pressure you to buy your dress at your first appointment by giving you discounts. The girl I worked with was very eager to sell me a dress and get me out the door. I was event told that they give the... Read More discount because it saves them time (true - but not what you want to hear when you're trying to make a big decision). After trying out multiple dresses, I finally found a style that was flattering, although I wasn't the biggest fan of the details of the dress. Instead of being offered to try on other dresses of the same style to find what I really loved, I was pressured into buying that dress. I ended up spending over $1,000 in alterations trying to make it the dress I wanted and didn't succeed. Don't feel pressured by the discounts they give you if you buy your dress on the first visit.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Amanda T

I found the most beatiful dress and a week later when I went into alterations, I started to freak out about some of the prices. I went back into the shop crying about the dress having second thoughts about it and saying "this is not the dress.." Then the wonderful Mindy talked... Read More me through some things and she looked me in the eyes and said "let's make this into you dream dress!" So Mindy herself, helped me with my alterations and transformed the disaster in my mind to the wedding dress of my dreams! They re-assured me that it's normal for brides to go through some sort of buyers remorse...especially me, coming from doing full time missions and never receiving something so beautiful. Mindy and her team gave me so much peace and I walked out of Something New Boutique knowing I will be marrying the man of my dreams, in the dress if my dreams! Big mahalo and aloha to Mindy and the team!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 KateLyn K

Something New was the 4th bridal shop I went to, and they were by far the best. I had the privilege of working with the owner herself, but the entire staff was very welcoming, helpful, and nice. They took the time to get to know about me, my wedding, my style, etc before... Read More assisting me in finding the perfect dress. I loved that they initially gave my bridesmaids and I some time to look around on our own, so that we did not feel pressured to pick any certain dress. However, I will say that Mindi and her staff are very good at making suggestions as well! I ended up finding my perfect dress, and though no pictures are allowed of the dresses, I was able to facetime with my mom, who unfortunately could not be there. This meant the world to me, and I know that my mom was very grateful to be a part of the experience as well. Furthermore, out of all of the shops I went to, Something New has the best selection of styles and prices of dresses. I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking to buy a dress!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Alyssa B

It doesn't get any better than Something New! They give you a pair of gloves and let you hand-pick through their dresses to decide which ones you'd like to try on. The space is small and intimate, and when my mom and I went, we had the entire fitting room area to ourselves. No... Read More chaos, no noise, just the perfect environment to find your dress. I ended up purchasing my dress there the day after I got engaged- I was that sure that it was the one. They let you do a mock "walk down the aisle" when you decide on a dress for the whole store to see. People were gawking over my gown for days after the wedding- it was truly beautiful. I would recommend Something New to any bride wanting to find her perfect dress. This is the place to go!

Mindi Linscombe

Something New Boutique began in 2007 & has quickly grown to be Colorado’s #1 place to go for the best bridal experience & finding one’s dream dress. As a Colorado bride herself, Mindi was looking for that perfect bridal salon that was chic, current with trends, & providing a friendly atmosphere. When her search ended with much disappointment, Something New Boutique was born! “What I enjoy most about my job is seeing women excited about Something New! They are about to start a new marriage or they are new to prom, etc. I love connecting with their stories & helping them feel beautiful!"