Come To Us For Your Something New!

Something New Boutique, bridal and formal wear - the best full-service bridal salon, great selection for everyone in the wedding party, and unbeatable service. This is the one stop shop for you to plan your attire for any wedding or formal event.

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

11550 Ridgeline Dr, Colorado Springs, CO (719) 282-6500

Love Something New!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Laura M

I purchased my wedding gown from Something New Boutique and it is one of the best decisions I made during my entire wedding planning process! From the first time I walked in to just get ideas on what I was looking for to the last fitting and picking up my dress, the experience... Read More was absolutely wonderful. All the consultants at Something New are extremely helpful, and they make you feel truly special anytime you go in. I also got my bridesmaid dresses from Something New, and they turned out perfectly and arrived way ahead of schedule! They offer a discount on the bridesmaid dresses if you are a "Something New Bride", so it definitely made them a great deal. I would highly recommend Something New for your gown - you will be so happy you went there!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Tricia N

I heard about something new on a post on Facebook. When I asked a question the owner personally reached out to me and told me about a sale they had coming up and gave me all the info to get an appointment. The day I went in Marlys helped me out. She let me pick a few that I... Read More liked to try on and when I wasn't sold on any of those she brought some that I loved based on what I told her I liked. Even after i found the one Marlys humored me when I asked to try on 6 more dresses just to be sure! She was able to answer all of my questions and show me the perfect accessories without shoving them down my throught. After I got the dress I got a beautiful thank you card and was assured I'd be contacted between now and the wedding to help me know when to start picking out bridesmaids dresses, doing alterations, and getting my vail steamed before the wedding. I can not wait for my big day. Something new and Marlys made what I thought was going to be a stressful situation seamless and perfect!

They make your dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jenn L

My experience was amazing... Truly every aspect of my dress hunt was magical. Something New Boutique offers a no pressure, comfortable atmosphere where you are treated like a princess! Mindi and Cat helped, working one-on-one with me, find the perfect fit and made sure that my... Read More dress did not exceed my budget... I could not have asked for more! Thank you for helping me find THE dress... I am all smiles :) SNB is where you want to go if you want the true dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Tiffany S

My experience was so wonderful. Everyone was super nice and willing to work with my style of what I was looking for. I had such an amazing experience that made me feel confident and beautiful! I felt like I was ready that day to walk down the aisle. They have a very gorgeous... Read More selection of dresses.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Madelyn T

I had such a great experience at Something New Boutique. The staff was very friendly, and my consultant was the store manager. She was extremely bubbly and friendly, and very helpful. The whole staff made me feel very special and welcomed, and I didn’t feel pressured to buy a... Read More dress if I didn’t find one that I liked (though I did buy the fourth one I tried on). I was able to bring in my mom, sister, best friend, her mom, and my grandmother, and I loved that there was plenty of room for them to be there too. The staff made them feel very special and welcomed as well. The Boutique is very cute, and I felt like a princess even being in the store. I would definitely recommend Something New Boutique if you really want a rememberable and fun wedding dress shopping experience.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Rachel R

I had a not so good experience when I went to try on wedding gowns. For some reason, there were not that many gowns there to try on. The girl that was helping me was super pushy and tried to get me to buy then. I absolutely did not like any of the dresses, but she was trying to... Read More get me to buy a dress and change the whole dress to fit what I liked. I’m not going to spend a lot of money on a dress and then change everything about it. The experience rubbed me the wrong way. The boutique itself was very cute though, with lots of space for guests and the bride to admire the gowns she was trying on.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jennifer D

I had the best experience with Something New Boutique! Jalen was so wonderful and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

A very lovey and elegant place! The customer service is absolutely amazing and the ambiance is to live for!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Maddie G

Mindi the owner was amazing! After trying on a few wedding gowns, she was the one who actually picked THE dress. She and her staff were so kind and made the experience fun. Our wedding was about a year after I bought the dress and I couldn't have been happier with it.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Kelci R

I did purchase my wedding dress here but I was not a fan of the overall experience. The only upside to this place was that they were able to order a dress that another store said wasn’t possible. That’s no small feat, but I’m sad they got my business at any rate. First, I... Read More traveled from Denver with the info of exact dress I wanted to order in hand. I only went in to get measured and place the order. I was measured in the 2 ½-3” heels I had intended to wear at the wedding and paid $150 for a custom hem length to match. I ended up having to wear a different 1” heel because the final dress length was too short (the only adjustment my seamstress made post-purchase was to the sides of the dress in the bodice). Additionally, the day after ordering, my mom saw a coupon in their folder we were handed after purchase that said “$100 off if you buy a dress on your first visit.” My mom called to inquire if we could get the money off since we purchased on the first visit. Instead of just saying “The coupon must be shown at time of purchase” or something, they gave my mom and entire speech about MSRP’s and the dress already being at a low price. They could not have had an easier initial sale and still wouldn’t honor the coupon. The last straw was when I decided I needed to buy an undergarment from them that I couldn’t find anywhere else in Denver or online. I called ahead to confirm size options and made the trek from Denver again. The salesperson was kind, but I didn’t realize that the bras I was trying on were the actual ones for sale, so when I decided on a bra [size] (that had frays, was missing clasps and just looked utterly used), I was shocked when she asked why I didn’t bring it out of the dressing room to purchase. They charge $90 for these things - I expect what I purchase to be new!! Thankfully there was another piece in the same size that at least looked newer (still no tags, plastic wrap, etc), so I left with that one. The experience was fraught with up-sell attempts, including cold calls, to sell more after the dress purchase (no less than 3-4 messages), disingenuous customer service and difficult experience with their product. I shopped a TON for a wedding dress and had a better experience at no less than 5 other stores I went to, no exaggeration. If it wasn’t the dream dress, I would never have returned here.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Lauren B

They have a beautiful selection of dresses, knowledgeable consultants, and a beautiful shop. They have a very specific process for how bride's find their dress, but it's because their process makes it all go smoothly! We had a little trouble with getting correct suit orders... Read More (our groomsmen were all from out of state, and had to call in their orders, which likely didn't help), but they were very helpful to correct them and get us what we needed. They continued to work hard to make sure that we had everything we needed for our day.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Jennifer M

I had a very good experience at Something New Boutique. I was able to find the perfect wedding dress there! I would definitely recommend checking them out.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Emily M

I had a good experience trying on dresses at Something New - they were the only bridal salon anywhere near Denver that had a particular Maggie Sottero dress I wanted to try, and they had it ready in my dressing room when I arrived. Alexandra was also really helpful and patient,... Read More walking me through some ideas of how dresses could be adjusted or customized to fit my taste. My only issue however, was that I ended up ordering the dress I loved for $500 less elsewhere - for the same exact dress. I was told at something new that the price I saw online must have been wrong, yet it was the correct price when I went to another salon. I also didn't like that you aren't allowed to take pictures of yourself in the dresses until you've purchased it - how are you supposed to remember everything you've tried or liked without anything to look back on?

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Taylor S

I loved working with the girls at Something New. Everyone was nice and helped me find my dream dress! They have an awesome selection and good prices.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carly C

I bought my dress from Something New and have regretted it. They really pressure you to buy your dress at your first appointment by giving you discounts. The girl I worked with was very eager to sell me a dress and get me out the door. I was event told that they give the... Read More discount because it saves them time (true - but not what you want to hear when you're trying to make a big decision). After trying out multiple dresses, I finally found a style that was flattering, although I wasn't the biggest fan of the details of the dress. Instead of being offered to try on other dresses of the same style to find what I really loved, I was pressured into buying that dress. I ended up spending over $1,000 in alterations trying to make it the dress I wanted and didn't succeed. Don't feel pressured by the discounts they give you if you buy your dress on the first visit.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Amanda T

I found the most beatiful dress and a week later when I went into alterations, I started to freak out about some of the prices. I went back into the shop crying about the dress having second thoughts about it and saying "this is not the dress.." Then the wonderful Mindy talked... Read More me through some things and she looked me in the eyes and said "let's make this into you dream dress!" So Mindy herself, helped me with my alterations and transformed the disaster in my mind to the wedding dress of my dreams! They re-assured me that it's normal for brides to go through some sort of buyers remorse...especially me, coming from doing full time missions and never receiving something so beautiful. Mindy and her team gave me so much peace and I walked out of Something New Boutique knowing I will be marrying the man of my dreams, in the dress if my dreams! Big mahalo and aloha to Mindy and the team!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 KateLyn R

Something New was the 4th bridal shop I went to, and they were by far the best. I had the privilege of working with the owner herself, but the entire staff was very welcoming, helpful, and nice. They took the time to get to know about me, my wedding, my style, etc before... Read More assisting me in finding the perfect dress. I loved that they initially gave my bridesmaids and I some time to look around on our own, so that we did not feel pressured to pick any certain dress. However, I will say that Mindi and her staff are very good at making suggestions as well! I ended up finding my perfect dress, and though no pictures are allowed of the dresses, I was able to facetime with my mom, who unfortunately could not be there. This meant the world to me, and I know that my mom was very grateful to be a part of the experience as well. Furthermore, out of all of the shops I went to, Something New has the best selection of styles and prices of dresses. I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking to buy a dress!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Alyssa B

It doesn't get any better than Something New! They give you a pair of gloves and let you hand-pick through their dresses to decide which ones you'd like to try on. The space is small and intimate, and when my mom and I went, we had the entire fitting room area to ourselves. No... Read More chaos, no noise, just the perfect environment to find your dress. I ended up purchasing my dress there the day after I got engaged- I was that sure that it was the one. They let you do a mock "walk down the aisle" when you decide on a dress for the whole store to see. People were gawking over my gown for days after the wedding- it was truly beautiful. I would recommend Something New to any bride wanting to find her perfect dress. This is the place to go!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Starla M

This is such an important day in the whole planning process! I would never recommend anywhere but Something New Boutique! When we walked in we were immediately greeted by Kelsi, who was beyond wonderful! They had a fun program for March Madness where you shoot hoops for some fun... Read More savings! Not only was the staff kind, helpful, very knowlegable, but they genuinely cared! The Boutique itself is stunning, and very comfortable. They design and make there own line of dresses to help with women and girls that have been involved in sex trades. in my opinion that shows how much heart they have there! Kelsi made this experience for me, she was never pushy and wanted to make sure I was happy! Made sure that the dress I chose was everything and then some, let me tell you it was! I will send everyone I know that way!! Thank you Something New Boutique for making this day even more special!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Meg W

The moment you step in the door at Something New Boutique you are greeted by a friendly staff member. Everyone there is incredible. Something New Boutique was the second place I visited in my quest for a dress. I wanted to find a place that knew the designer, the story of the... Read More company, and the factories where the dresses are made. Mindi and her team are conscientious and know the story behind the dress. The first dress I tried on was the dress I went with and I am absolutely in love! They make you feel confident and provide such an amazing environment for those that join you in picking out your dress. I'd recommend this for anyone in the Colorado Springs area looking for an incredible experience to buy your dream dress.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Emily M

Let me start by saying by the time I visited Something New Boutique, it was my 6th bridal salon I visited on quest to find my wedding dress. When I got to the boutique I was greeted and sat down with a stylist to talk about what I was looking for. Pretty standard. Then they let... Read More me play this basketball game to win $$ off my dress - that was pretty cool! They also have their own line whose proceeds go to a charity to help women in sex-trafficking, which is highly respectable. Based off a few pictures from their website, I thought SNB had a HUGE selection and I felt encouraged I would find something. However, once I started browsing their racks, I realized they would have multiples of one dress to make the rack appear more full. I picked a few I liked and started trying them on. The gal helping me was talking to me, trying to figure out what I like and what I don't like. But after several dresses and me not finding something, she started getting a little pushy. She would ask "What is it about this dress that makes it NOT the one" or "What would you alter about this dress to make it more of what you are looking for" to the point where I started to feel uncomfortable. She also said "I'm just not quite sure what you are looking for" and "What happens if you don't find the dress you have in mind". Then I felt like crap. She was stunned I had been to so many places without any luck. We finally ended the appointment with her asking "So what are you going to do now", which, to me meant, you need to make a decision, but I simply replied, "Go home." So if you are bride looking for a traditional wedding dress (princess / A-line / mermaid / strapless) and you live near Colo Springs, give SNB a try. But if you are looking for something different (like a bohemian dress, as I was), or your ego might not be able to take another disappointment, you may want to skip it. I wouldn't subject friends to this experience & I would rename the store, SOB - Something Ordinary Boutique.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Yvonne M

I cannot say enough about SNB, they made me feel SO SPECIAL, they remembered EVERYONE in my family every time we visited. We loved them so much that we bought my daughters Homecoming dress & just recently shopped for a Prom dress.. They were my last Bridal store in Colorado... Read More Springs.. And it's true what they say.. You save the best for last.. Thank you for making my day WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Courtney B

I did not do a lot of research on dresses prior but had seen good reviews for the boutique and decided to try it for my wedding in Spain. I went with a few friends and had an amazing with Kelsey. I highly recommend this bridal shop as it allowed us to have a fun and very... Read More personalized bridal experience.

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Sarah B

Amazing experience with the kindest bridal consultants!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

After going to multiple bridal stores in Colorado Springs, Something New had the best customer service, atmosphere, and advise. Alex originally helped us when first trying on the dress I ended up buying. She not only made sure I saw all the details of the dress, and made sure it... Read More checked off all of the things I was looking for. She then helped us with advise on tux colors, and bridesmaid dresses that would look best with the dress I had on. Two days later I made my final decision that, that was "the dress" and went back in to purchase. The second time Marlys helped us. She grabbed the dress I told her about, had me try it on one more time just to be sure, and then helped us complete the sale. Since I live in a different state, she even offered to contact people in my area that would be able to do my alterations (wanting to make sure they knew how to work with that specific material), which was one less thing I have to worry about. Overall, all the staff was so wiling to help, making both visits enjoyable.

Mindi Linscombe

Something New Boutique began in 2007 & has quickly grown to be Colorado’s #1 place to go for the best bridal experience & finding one’s dream dress. As a Colorado bride herself, Mindi was looking for that perfect bridal salon that was chic, current with trends, & providing a friendly atmosphere. When her search ended with much disappointment, Something New Boutique was born! “What I enjoy most about my job is seeing women excited about Something New! They are about to start a new marriage or they are new to prom, etc. I love connecting with their stories & helping them feel beautiful!"