Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

11550 Ridgeline Dr, Colorado Springs, CO

Love Something New!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Laura M

I purchased my wedding gown from Something New Boutique and it is one of the best decisions I made during my entire wedding planning process! From the first time I walked in to just get ideas on what I was looking for to the last fitting and picking up my dress, the experience... Read More was absolutely wonderful. All the consultants at Something New are extremely helpful, and they make you feel truly special anytime you go in. I also got my bridesmaid dresses from Something New, and they turned out perfectly and arrived way ahead of schedule! They offer a discount on the bridesmaid dresses if you are a "Something New Bride", so it definitely made them a great deal. I would highly recommend Something New for your gown - you will be so happy you went there!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Tricia N

I heard about something new on a post on Facebook. When I asked a question the owner personally reached out to me and told me about a sale they had coming up and gave me all the info to get an appointment. The day I went in Marlys helped me out. She let me pick a few that I... Read More liked to try on and when I wasn't sold on any of those she brought some that I loved based on what I told her I liked. Even after i found the one Marlys humored me when I asked to try on 6 more dresses just to be sure! She was able to answer all of my questions and show me the perfect accessories without shoving them down my throught. After I got the dress I got a beautiful thank you card and was assured I'd be contacted between now and the wedding to help me know when to start picking out bridesmaids dresses, doing alterations, and getting my vail steamed before the wedding. I can not wait for my big day. Something new and Marlys made what I thought was going to be a stressful situation seamless and perfect!

They make your dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jenn L

My experience was amazing... Truly every aspect of my dress hunt was magical. Something New Boutique offers a no pressure, comfortable atmosphere where you are treated like a princess! Mindi and Cat helped, working one-on-one with me, find the perfect fit and made sure that my... Read More dress did not exceed my budget... I could not have asked for more! Thank you for helping me find THE dress... I am all smiles :) SNB is where you want to go if you want the true dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Taylor S

I loved working with the girls at Something New. Everyone was nice and helped me find my dream dress! They have an awesome selection and good prices.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carly C

I bought my dress from Something New and have regretted it. They really pressure you to buy your dress at your first appointment by giving you discounts. The girl I worked with was very eager to sell me a dress and get me out the door. I was event told that they give the... Read More discount because it saves them time (true - but not what you want to hear when you're trying to make a big decision). After trying out multiple dresses, I finally found a style that was flattering, although I wasn't the biggest fan of the details of the dress. Instead of being offered to try on other dresses of the same style to find what I really loved, I was pressured into buying that dress. I ended up spending over $1,000 in alterations trying to make it the dress I wanted and didn't succeed. Don't feel pressured by the discounts they give you if you buy your dress on the first visit.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Amanda T

I found the most beatiful dress and a week later when I went into alterations, I started to freak out about some of the prices. I went back into the shop crying about the dress having second thoughts about it and saying "this is not the dress.." Then the wonderful Mindy talked... Read More me through some things and she looked me in the eyes and said "let's make this into you dream dress!" So Mindy herself, helped me with my alterations and transformed the disaster in my mind to the wedding dress of my dreams! They re-assured me that it's normal for brides to go through some sort of buyers remorse...especially me, coming from doing full time missions and never receiving something so beautiful. Mindy and her team gave me so much peace and I walked out of Something New Boutique knowing I will be marrying the man of my dreams, in the dress if my dreams! Big mahalo and aloha to Mindy and the team!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 KateLyn R

Something New was the 4th bridal shop I went to, and they were by far the best. I had the privilege of working with the owner herself, but the entire staff was very welcoming, helpful, and nice. They took the time to get to know about me, my wedding, my style, etc before... Read More assisting me in finding the perfect dress. I loved that they initially gave my bridesmaids and I some time to look around on our own, so that we did not feel pressured to pick any certain dress. However, I will say that Mindi and her staff are very good at making suggestions as well! I ended up finding my perfect dress, and though no pictures are allowed of the dresses, I was able to facetime with my mom, who unfortunately could not be there. This meant the world to me, and I know that my mom was very grateful to be a part of the experience as well. Furthermore, out of all of the shops I went to, Something New has the best selection of styles and prices of dresses. I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking to buy a dress!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Alyssa B

It doesn't get any better than Something New! They give you a pair of gloves and let you hand-pick through their dresses to decide which ones you'd like to try on. The space is small and intimate, and when my mom and I went, we had the entire fitting room area to ourselves. No... Read More chaos, no noise, just the perfect environment to find your dress. I ended up purchasing my dress there the day after I got engaged- I was that sure that it was the one. They let you do a mock "walk down the aisle" when you decide on a dress for the whole store to see. People were gawking over my gown for days after the wedding- it was truly beautiful. I would recommend Something New to any bride wanting to find her perfect dress. This is the place to go!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Starla M

This is such an important day in the whole planning process! I would never recommend anywhere but Something New Boutique! When we walked in we were immediately greeted by Kelsi, who was beyond wonderful! They had a fun program for March Madness where you shoot hoops for some fun... Read More savings! Not only was the staff kind, helpful, very knowlegable, but they genuinely cared! The Boutique itself is stunning, and very comfortable. They design and make there own line of dresses to help with women and girls that have been involved in sex trades. in my opinion that shows how much heart they have there! Kelsi made this experience for me, she was never pushy and wanted to make sure I was happy! Made sure that the dress I chose was everything and then some, let me tell you it was! I will send everyone I know that way!! Thank you Something New Boutique for making this day even more special!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Meg W

The moment you step in the door at Something New Boutique you are greeted by a friendly staff member. Everyone there is incredible. Something New Boutique was the second place I visited in my quest for a dress. I wanted to find a place that knew the designer, the story of the... Read More company, and the factories where the dresses are made. Mindi and her team are conscientious and know the story behind the dress. The first dress I tried on was the dress I went with and I am absolutely in love! They make you feel confident and provide such an amazing environment for those that join you in picking out your dress. I'd recommend this for anyone in the Colorado Springs area looking for an incredible experience to buy your dream dress.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Emily M

Let me start by saying by the time I visited Something New Boutique, it was my 6th bridal salon I visited on quest to find my wedding dress. When I got to the boutique I was greeted and sat down with a stylist to talk about what I was looking for. Pretty standard. Then they let... Read More me play this basketball game to win $$ off my dress - that was pretty cool! They also have their own line whose proceeds go to a charity to help women in sex-trafficking, which is highly respectable. Based off a few pictures from their website, I thought SNB had a HUGE selection and I felt encouraged I would find something. However, once I started browsing their racks, I realized they would have multiples of one dress to make the rack appear more full. I picked a few I liked and started trying them on. The gal helping me was talking to me, trying to figure out what I like and what I don't like. But after several dresses and me not finding something, she started getting a little pushy. She would ask "What is it about this dress that makes it NOT the one" or "What would you alter about this dress to make it more of what you are looking for" to the point where I started to feel uncomfortable. She also said "I'm just not quite sure what you are looking for" and "What happens if you don't find the dress you have in mind". Then I felt like crap. She was stunned I had been to so many places without any luck. We finally ended the appointment with her asking "So what are you going to do now", which, to me meant, you need to make a decision, but I simply replied, "Go home." So if you are bride looking for a traditional wedding dress (princess / A-line / mermaid / strapless) and you live near Colo Springs, give SNB a try. But if you are looking for something different (like a bohemian dress, as I was), or your ego might not be able to take another disappointment, you may want to skip it. I wouldn't subject friends to this experience & I would rename the store, SOB - Something Ordinary Boutique.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Yvonne M

I cannot say enough about SNB, they made me feel SO SPECIAL, they remembered EVERYONE in my family every time we visited. We loved them so much that we bought my daughters Homecoming dress & just recently shopped for a Prom dress.. They were my last Bridal store in Colorado... Read More Springs.. And it's true what they say.. You save the best for last.. Thank you for making my day WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Courtney B

I did not do a lot of research on dresses prior but had seen good reviews for the boutique and decided to try it for my wedding in Spain. I went with a few friends and had an amazing with Kelsey. I highly recommend this bridal shop as it allowed us to have a fun and very... Read More personalized bridal experience.

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Sarah B

Amazing experience with the kindest bridal consultants!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

After going to multiple bridal stores in Colorado Springs, Something New had the best customer service, atmosphere, and advise. Alex originally helped us when first trying on the dress I ended up buying. She not only made sure I saw all the details of the dress, and made sure it... Read More checked off all of the things I was looking for. She then helped us with advise on tux colors, and bridesmaid dresses that would look best with the dress I had on. Two days later I made my final decision that, that was "the dress" and went back in to purchase. The second time Marlys helped us. She grabbed the dress I told her about, had me try it on one more time just to be sure, and then helped us complete the sale. Since I live in a different state, she even offered to contact people in my area that would be able to do my alterations (wanting to make sure they knew how to work with that specific material), which was one less thing I have to worry about. Overall, all the staff was so wiling to help, making both visits enjoyable.

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

I have been a loyal customer of Something New Boutique for the past few years - shopping for prom dresses, my own wedding dress and my groomsmen attire. I have recommended them often and was thrilled to learn my little sister found a wedding dress she loved at their store 6... Read More weeks ago. Unfortunately, their customer service and her dress have been a huge disappointment and, while I didn't want to have to write a negative review, their lack of service or desire to take responsibility for their team members' mistake leave me no other choice. After their team members' measured my sister for her dress and then shipped it to her, it was embarrassingly small - as in someone made a mistake measuring "small." Red flags went off as soon as they started measuring her over her winter clothes, but when we inquired they assured us everything was fine and they knew what they were doing. While she wears around a 4-6, the dress she received was at least 2-3 sizes too small in the hips - making it impossible to close the back without adding fabric or ripping the zipper. While not a huge deal since her wedding isn't until summer, they refused to take responsibility for the mistake and, until we got a manager involved, they weren't even going to fix the issue. Now, they have offered to replace the dress but are forcing a shipping fee and restocking fee because they claim it is not their problem. They even had the audacity to ask if she gained weight in the past six weeks - completely inappropriate and rude. Overall, the shop is cute and clean, but when you are spending a lot of money on a dress for a very important day, customer service is everything. I am not sure if the staff here is not experienced enough or if they are just not wanting to own up to an honest mistake, but it is really unfortunate, especially with the amount of business I have given them in the past. Customer service is key and this boutique is not somewhere I would recommend, especially with they many amazing wedding stores in Denver. If you are in Colorado, check out Little White Dress on 31st in Denver - I bought my wedding dress there and the service and selection is amazing.

2016-01-21T12:22:50 Response from the vendor

We would like to be helpful in clarifying this situation. The bride was measured by seasoned staff, and measured between sizes 4-6. She chose to go with the smaller size, even signing that on our contract she understood we are not responsible for the fit... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Migena M

Where do I even start, First off they don't have a great selection of dress, I went to over 15 bridal shops and tried on over 60 dresses, inventory is very important and customer services which they lack both of. A consultant who knows her dress and dress styles can sell a... Read More dress. Second, I went there during a "sample sale" which was never meant to happen the sales associate never told me, just told me to come in. My consultant did NOT understand what I was looking for or wanted or my style. I decided to make another appointment to see their real inventory and I went in had a different consultant who was alright, I tried on a dress I wanted to check out and i almost put a deposit down because she kept telling me she would give me a discount only that day. LUCKILY I didn't! The next day I went to try on with a friend and had a different consultant who SHOULD NOT BE A BRIDAL CONSULTANT!!! she clipped my skin, she didn't even help me in the dressing room which was uncomfortable to begin with. I asked her to clip me in the front so I can see the detail in the back and she was just moving the back around saying this is how it would look! I was MORTIFIED. She had no idea what she was doing! And to top it off she did not know which dress designer I was trying or what style or anything about the ordering process.

2015-11-28T14:03:15 Response from the vendor

Hello Migena - Thank you so much for your valuable feedback regarding your experience. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your time here. We were excited to have you join us for the sample sale because we had over 100... Read Less Read More

Awesome time!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Katherine T

I had an awesome experience with Hailey and the entire staff. I didn't think I would find my dress the first time. But they had such a great selection and I just fell in love! I felt comfortable and beautiful. Highly recommend this place!

Amazing Boutique & Service

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Jessica H

I worked with Alyssa to find my dream wedding dress a few weeks ago and I had an amazing time! The staff at Something New Boutique, especially Alyssa made my mom and I feel very special through the entire experience! She was incredibly knowledgable, attentive and supportive... Read More through the entire experience and even after! Because we were so happy with the service provided will will be going back to have her help us find the bridesmaid dresses in a few short weeks! Thank you Something New Boutique and Alyssa for make our wedding dress shopping so special and unique!

Left in Tears

Reviewed on 3/21/2015

Please if you have any plus sized bridesmaids in your party do NOT take them here. Not everyone can be a size 14 or less and to not have a single dress in a plus size is just shameful. It is a horrible experience to have to by a $250 dollar dress and never get to try anything... Read More on. Plus sized girls you will understand. Sadly it was such a better experience going to David's bridal where the plus sized bridesmaids don't have to feel like such a problem and they can participate in trying on dresses. I do have to admit for the smaller girls the service and selection was great.

An ideal experience

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Katira

Something New Boutique was fabulous! My consultant, Kelsi, was friendly, helpful, so sweet, and really knows her stuff! They even let my sister join us on Skype, since she lives overseas and couldn't be at the appointment. At Something New they really care about their brides,... Read More and they make the shopping experience really fun. They helped me to find my dream dress, and the tears shed that day were happy ones.

Lovely!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Gabrielle S

I got my dress at SNB at their Sample Sale last spring. I had tried on many dresses before going in to this shop and found some gorgeous dresses but none of them made ME feel beautiful, they all kind of overwhelmed me. When I came in to Something New I was super nervous but Ida,... Read More my consultant, made me feel super comfortable. My mom was out of town so my dad was with me, he felt a bit out of his element but Ida was so kind to him as well and made him feel welcome and comfortable too. The first dress I tried on at the boutique was The One! It was exactly what I had been looking for. I felt like I was wearing the dress instead of the dress wearing me. I didn't expect to get my dress that day but it was too perfect to say no to! I'm so grateful to the girls at SNB for giving me such a great experience and helping me find my dream dress! I totally recommend this boutique for anyone looking for a great experience and a for a gorgeous dress!

Classy and Fun

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Lisa M

Incredible. The atmosphere, the staff, and the owner made this experience magical for me and my bridal party. I am grateful I found this boutique. I was so comfortable that I made my decision on my first visit there.

Best experience possible

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Clare S

Something New Boutique is everything finding a dress should be. The consultants were all so kind, helpful and positive. My consultant Kelsey was the best! She was energetic, creative, and so respectful to me, my family, and my budget. I did purchase one of the least expensive... Read More dresses in the store, but I was treated just as well as if I had an unlimited budget. They give you plenty of time, lots of options, and an incredible day. Even if you do not purchase a dress from these wonderful people (although I am sure you will find exactly what you want, like I did) start here because you will see how a bridal consultation should be. Thank you Kelsey and SNB!

Tuxes Looked Great - Best Price in Town

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Jessica L

I won't go as far as to say they were inexpensive, but for the quality of the tuxes they were certainly the best deal in town. The final price ended up being about the same as what it would have been at Al's Formal Wear, but the quality, style and fit of the garments was MUCH... Read More better!

Mindi Linscombe

Something New Boutique began in 2007 & has quickly grown to be Colorado’s #1 place to go for the best bridal experience & finding one’s dream dress. As a Colorado bride herself, Mindi was looking for that perfect bridal salon that was chic, current with trends, & providing a friendly atmosphere. When her search ended with much disappointment, Something New Boutique was born! “What I enjoy most about my job is seeing women excited about Something New! They are about to start a new marriage or they are new to prom, etc. I love connecting with their stories & helping them feel beautiful!"

Start a Conversation!