Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available

1855 W Chestnut St, Washington, PA

Closest thing to Kleinfelds in PA!

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Michelle G

They are amazing! Dresses are amazing, and staff is unbelievably accomodating!! I will miss going to see them. They knew us by name and worked through all of our requests!! Even offered suggestions that other salons did not. Also have hair salon right there for for day of... Read More services!

Wonderful Service and a Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Kelly H

I started dress shopping extremely late (I am a procrastinator). I went to a different dress store in Pittsburgh, and they kept showing me dresses double my budget, and kept pressuring me to buy. However; at Sorelle, they did not try to rush me, and they listened to what I... Read More wanted. I ended up picking a dress off the rack that was a size 12 (I am a size 2-4). Wendy, the woman who does alterations, was extremely helpful and kind. She did a beautiful job basically altering my gown into a whole new dress. It looked amazing when she was done! Every person I worked with from the purchasing of the gown, to alterations, to picking up the dress was amazing. They even boxed my dress and my mom's dress up for me to be ready for shipping (we are having a destination wedding). Each person truly makes you feel like family. I have no regrets about purchasing my dress at Sorelle, and I can't wait to wear it on the 12th for my wedding. Thank You for all your hard work and dedication to what you do!

Amazing dress

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Jill C

I absolutely love my dress. Sorelle staff is friendly and informed. They will work within your budget and help you to find your dress. Their seamstress is amanzing. Highly recommend over the "chain" bridal places.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lillian F

Jean, the owner, warmly welcomed our entourage and invited us to enjoy champagne and sumptuous food while asking us what we liked in bridal gowns. She also helped us understand that THE dress is one that uniquely “celebrates the bride.” Her professional interpretations of... Read More everyone's input and exacting attention to our daughter did indeed guide us to THE DRESS. She and her assistant patiently pulled over 40 gowns keeping the mood joyful and celebratory during the entire 4 hour appointment—and our daughter tried on dresses from 2k-8k. Champagne Brunch at Sorelle Bridal is an experience not to be missed. You'll have the entire store to yourself—a very unique wedding splurge. We enjoyed champagne and a delightful and artfully presented catered brunch while lounging on white chaises under beautiful crystal chandeliers. Skip the ‘say yes’ place. Jean and Sorelle have your dream Bridal dress.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Sara C

The staff at Sorell's went above and beyond to make my experience shopping for my wedding dress an amazing one. I had no intention on purchasing a dress when I made the appointment. Kate, looked at several photos of gowns that I had pinned, and knew exactly what I wanted to... Read More try on. She carefully and meticulously searched for dresses that she knew i would love. And she found the ONE for me. It was the most terrific experience and everything I have always dreamed about, when finding and trying on my wedding gown!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Christina

Loved my dress but I was told the wrong price on it from a new lady that was working there. my budget was $1,500 & she brought me out an allure gown that was $2,000. There was no price on it but she couldn't believe it was over my budget when she found out and of course it was... Read More the one I wanted. Alterations were expensive and took about ten sessions due to changes being done on one part of my dress at a time. Very nice people.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Sorelle is the only place to go for your wedding dress. It is a one-stop shop for all dresses, accessories, and glam. I had an AMAZING experience finding my dress & it is definitely because of Sorelle. The environment is relaxing and no pressure was felt at all throughout the... Read More process. From the first fitting to the final alteration, every staff member involved in the process was so accommodating and genuinely sweet! Their selection is extensive and they definitely work within whatever budget you may have. I am still utterly obsessed with my dress...they delivered perfection! I am planning on having my dress preserved through them as well. Loved being a Sorelle bride! Thank you Sorelle!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Samantha D

I cannot say enough about how AMAZING Sorelle Bridal Salon is. I shopped around many places for a wedding dress, but when my family and I went to Sorelle Bridal it was different. I truly felt like I was on an episode of Say Yes to the Dress, with my family and staff all... Read More helping me find that perfect gown. We loved the experience so much that we bought the mother of the bride dress, the grandmother of the bride dress and all of the bridesmaid and junior bridesmaid dresses from there. We would come into the shop frequently to try the dresses on and get fitted (quite the large group) and Sorelle's would always make us feel like family to them. The seamstress worked with me multiple times to ensure the dress fit absolutely perfect. I was actually sad when I had my last fitting because I knew we wouldn't be interacting with the salon as much. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and Sorelle Bridal helped me achieve that feeling. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Alyssa P

You will not find better, more unique dresses anywhere else! Great salon!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Laura W

Absolutely AMAZING!! Everyone is so accommodating and willing to spend the time to listen to what you want. I never felt pressured to buy a dress and I felt like their opinions were honest! I had to have multiple fittings and despite me being nervous after every one the ladies... Read More assured me everything would be perfect and it was!!! My dress was amazing!! These ladies are wonderful!! I had an amazing experience and I highly recommend going there!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Sarah C

Sorelle Bridal Salon is the BEST place for one stop shopping for your wedding. They were the first stop on my search for the perfect dress and they were the only stop! Michelle was AMAZING and she helped me to find the perfect dress when I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted.... Read More Wendy is amazing and her work is incredible. The time and attention to detail that the team at Sorelle Bridal puts into each customer is wonderful! They make you feel like it is all about you. I bought my wedding dress, my bridesmaids dress, and my flower girl dress, and the mother of the bride dress from Sorelle and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Every time I go into the salon for a fitting everyone is so friendly. Jeanie knows each customer by name and makes you feel like you are family. I will have had 6 dress fittings when it's all over and I am so appreciative of the time and effort Wendy has put into my dress to make sure it's absolutely perfect for me. I will be sad when my wedding is over and I don't have to go back to the salon to see everyone. They have made me feel so special and important and they truly care about you and making sure they can do anything and everything to make your wedding day absolutely perfect!! I love Sorelle Bridal and I would tell anyone to go there for the best experience when looking for wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, shoes, accessories and much more! They are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Neva N

Sorelle Bridal helped make my daughter's dreams come true! everyone was friendly and helpful and easy to work with. We were able to get my daughter's wedding gown, the eight bridesmaids gowns and my mother's gown all at Sorelle. I highly recommend Sorelle Bridal!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Alanna T

I went to Sorelle for my second experience dress shopping. I was recommended to the shop by a friend. I decided to go with the intentions of just trying on dresses and was going to go back to the first shop I went to. Let's just say I'm glad I went to Sorelle! Being indecisive... Read More and kind of picky, I was nervous for the whole dress shopping thing. The second dress I tried on, I KNEW it was the one. The consultant was great as well as the store manager, Michelle. The dresses were all amazing and made of great quality. A week after I said yes to the dress, I received a Thank You card in the mail. A small touch that made a great everlasting impression! I would highly recommend going to Sorelle!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Sara V

Sorelle Bridal gave me a dream afternoon of finding my wedding dress. They accepted my curves and helped me find the perfect gown for my wedding day! The owner and staff are exceptional to work with, compassionate about the customer, and knowledgable of the business. It was just... Read More so special. I stood on the pedestal, they had me close my eyes and imagine my fiancé at the end of the aisle...and asked is this the dress for that moment? I opened my eyes and said yes to the dress. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Sorelle!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Lauren M

I am an out-of-town bride and Michelle made my dress selection experience extremely easy. I called the day before driving to Pittsburgh to see if they had appointments and they fit me in on short notice. It was great! I'd tried on dresses at other salons before coming here... Read More and each time felt like they were just tying to make a sale. Michelle made me feel totally the opposite and was a complete joy to have an appointment with. She listened to what I told her and stuck to the dress styles I liked and my budget. I would definitely recommend getting your dress here!

Feels Like Family

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Chelsea R

I was recommended to dress shop at Sorelle by one of my bridesmaids. It was definitely a great suggestion because this is ultimately where I got my dress as well as bridesmaids dresses and the mother of the bride dress. Sorelle was easy to work with and the girls there are so... Read More sweet. I even got a few hugs from the employees working when I picked up my dress to take it home. My consultant picked out beautiful dresses for me to try on and gave me a wide variety as well. They were also super helpful when it came to bridesmaids dresses. I received a call when all but one of my girls didn't provide measurements and then a call afterwards with an ETA on the dresses after all sizes were measured. I have nothing but good things to say about Sorelle.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Amy M

I honestly could not be more pleased with my experience at Sorelle! The employees were so attentive and helpful throughout the entire process. Each time I went to the shop, they greeted me by name and were genuinely interested in how I was doing. I truly enjoyed getting to know... Read More the employees there and loved stopping in! I found the dress of my dreams my first visit into the shop, and had no issues with the services. I also found my bridesmaids’ dresses on the first trip and couldn’t have been happier with my choice! When I went for my first appointment, I felt like I was on an episode of “Say Yes to the Dress!” I got to sit in a beautiful room on a luxurious couch while one of the employees chose some options for me. I told her the style I envisioned, and within 10 minutes, I was wearing my gown! Honestly, if you are looking for gorgeous gowns and unbeatable customer service – head over to Sorelle!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Rachel I

I absolutely LOVE Sorelle Bridal Salon! They were so beyond helpful! The staff was friendly and very knowledgeable! Sorelle helped me find my dream dress and made the whole process unforgettable! I felt like I was part of the family! Sorelle is absolutely the BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Megan G

I can't say enough wonderful things about the staff and selection at Sorelle Bridal. I found my wedding dress there at my first visit as well as my sister when we went looking for her's. We both found our bridesmaid dresses there too. Everyone was so eager to help and truly... Read More took the time to get to know me and what I like. Made the experience less stressful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Sorelle Bridal Salon can be summed up in one phrase "Simply The Best!" The staff is not only knowledgeable, but friendly, kind, helpful, patient and supportive. A Bridal experience is supposed to be a once in a lifetime feeling and Sorelle makes this dream come true. The... Read More staff takes the time to get to know the individual and their tastes to help match a gown/dress to your personality and vision for your event. Their kindness, efficiency and class are above all others! My daughter found her gown, her bridesmaids dresses, her rehearsal dinner dress, my mother of the bride dress, the 2 grandmas dresses, flower girl dresses and the attire for the gentleman all at Sorelle.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Katie P

Sorelle is great!! The staff is so friendly and helpful. Jeanie really gets your bridal vision and will help you to make it come true! I described what I had in mind for my bridesmaids and she pulled a dress that was exactly what I wanted! The selection is great!! I found my... Read More wedding gown, rehersal dress, bridesmaids dresses, tuxes for the groom and groomsmen, and flower girl dresses there!! My grandmothers and mom also found their gowns there. I can't say enough good things about Sorelle. Make an appointment--you can't go wrong with local business and that personal touch.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I had the best experience at Sorelle's! I was a little nervous about trying on dresses but Jeanie made me feel so comfortable and relaxed! She knew exactly what would look best on me and made the whole experience fun and exciting! I said "yes to the dress" on the first day! I... Read More also did the Bridal Brunch with my bridesmaids - Jeanie helped to organize the perfect day with lunch, champagne, best friends and beautiful dresses! Jeanie and her salon made this one of the best experiences with the wedding planning so far! Sorelle's is highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I love this place! They worked with me so well for how picky I was and my price range wasn't the biggest. I found a dress I wanted and poof Michelle found me the perfect dress and made it so it was in my price range. I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Brittnie B

I can't say enough good things about Sorelle! They were great to work with. I got my wedding dress and the entire wedding party there! They were so friendly and helpful and made sure everything was ready for our big day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Mindi L

Where do I begin. I cannot say enough positive things about this bridal salon! They were absolutely amazing to me! The entire staff was beyond accommodating from day one, staying an hour late after closing to help me find the perfect dress after I had reservations about one I... Read More already had. Jeanie and Michelle were always so patient with me, considering I have the hardest time ever making decisions. Every single dress they own is gorgeous. I had so many questions about veils, jewelry, hair, and they always helped me so that I would look my best. I am beyond thrilled with my experience here, and if I had to do it all over, I wouldn't change again. Thank you so much Sorelle!!

Start a Conversation!