Sorelle in Italian means "Sisters".

We are a privately owned family business that prides itself in personal and professional customer service. We understand how truly special and unique your wedding day is and will guide you toward your vision with our listening ears and keen sense of style.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available

1855 W Chestnut St, Washington, PA

Closest thing to Kleinfelds in PA!

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Michelle G

They are amazing! Dresses are amazing, and staff is unbelievably accomodating!! I will miss going to see them. They knew us by name and worked through all of our requests!! Even offered suggestions that other salons did not. Also have hair salon right there for for day of... Read More services!

Wonderful Service and a Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Kelly H

I started dress shopping extremely late (I am a procrastinator). I went to a different dress store in Pittsburgh, and they kept showing me dresses double my budget, and kept pressuring me to buy. However; at Sorelle, they did not try to rush me, and they listened to what I... Read More wanted. I ended up picking a dress off the rack that was a size 12 (I am a size 2-4). Wendy, the woman who does alterations, was extremely helpful and kind. She did a beautiful job basically altering my gown into a whole new dress. It looked amazing when she was done! Every person I worked with from the purchasing of the gown, to alterations, to picking up the dress was amazing. They even boxed my dress and my mom's dress up for me to be ready for shipping (we are having a destination wedding). Each person truly makes you feel like family. I have no regrets about purchasing my dress at Sorelle, and I can't wait to wear it on the 12th for my wedding. Thank You for all your hard work and dedication to what you do!

Amazing dress

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Jill C

I absolutely love my dress. Sorelle staff is friendly and informed. They will work within your budget and help you to find your dress. Their seamstress is amanzing. Highly recommend over the "chain" bridal places.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Sara V

Sorelle Bridal gave me a dream afternoon of finding my wedding dress. They accepted my curves and helped me find the perfect gown for my wedding day! The owner and staff are exceptional to work with, compassionate about the customer, and knowledgable of the business. It was just... Read More so special. I stood on the pedestal, they had me close my eyes and imagine my fiancé at the end of the aisle...and asked is this the dress for that moment? I opened my eyes and said yes to the dress. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Sorelle!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Lauren M

I am an out-of-town bride and Michelle made my dress selection experience extremely easy. I called the day before driving to Pittsburgh to see if they had appointments and they fit me in on short notice. It was great! I'd tried on dresses at other salons before coming here... Read More and each time felt like they were just tying to make a sale. Michelle made me feel totally the opposite and was a complete joy to have an appointment with. She listened to what I told her and stuck to the dress styles I liked and my budget. I would definitely recommend getting your dress here!

Feels Like Family

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Chelsea R

I was recommended to dress shop at Sorelle by one of my bridesmaids. It was definitely a great suggestion because this is ultimately where I got my dress as well as bridesmaids dresses and the mother of the bride dress. Sorelle was easy to work with and the girls there are so... Read More sweet. I even got a few hugs from the employees working when I picked up my dress to take it home. My consultant picked out beautiful dresses for me to try on and gave me a wide variety as well. They were also super helpful when it came to bridesmaids dresses. I received a call when all but one of my girls didn't provide measurements and then a call afterwards with an ETA on the dresses after all sizes were measured. I have nothing but good things to say about Sorelle.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Amy M

I honestly could not be more pleased with my experience at Sorelle! The employees were so attentive and helpful throughout the entire process. Each time I went to the shop, they greeted me by name and were genuinely interested in how I was doing. I truly enjoyed getting to know... Read More the employees there and loved stopping in! I found the dress of my dreams my first visit into the shop, and had no issues with the services. I also found my bridesmaids’ dresses on the first trip and couldn’t have been happier with my choice! When I went for my first appointment, I felt like I was on an episode of “Say Yes to the Dress!” I got to sit in a beautiful room on a luxurious couch while one of the employees chose some options for me. I told her the style I envisioned, and within 10 minutes, I was wearing my gown! Honestly, if you are looking for gorgeous gowns and unbeatable customer service – head over to Sorelle!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Rachel I

I absolutely LOVE Sorelle Bridal Salon! They were so beyond helpful! The staff was friendly and very knowledgeable! Sorelle helped me find my dream dress and made the whole process unforgettable! I felt like I was part of the family! Sorelle is absolutely the BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Megan G

I can't say enough wonderful things about the staff and selection at Sorelle Bridal. I found my wedding dress there at my first visit as well as my sister when we went looking for her's. We both found our bridesmaid dresses there too. Everyone was so eager to help and truly... Read More took the time to get to know me and what I like. Made the experience less stressful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Sorelle Bridal Salon can be summed up in one phrase "Simply The Best!" The staff is not only knowledgeable, but friendly, kind, helpful, patient and supportive. A Bridal experience is supposed to be a once in a lifetime feeling and Sorelle makes this dream come true. The... Read More staff takes the time to get to know the individual and their tastes to help match a gown/dress to your personality and vision for your event. Their kindness, efficiency and class are above all others! My daughter found her gown, her bridesmaids dresses, her rehearsal dinner dress, my mother of the bride dress, the 2 grandmas dresses, flower girl dresses and the attire for the gentleman all at Sorelle.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Katie P

Sorelle is great!! The staff is so friendly and helpful. Jeanie really gets your bridal vision and will help you to make it come true! I described what I had in mind for my bridesmaids and she pulled a dress that was exactly what I wanted! The selection is great!! I found my... Read More wedding gown, rehersal dress, bridesmaids dresses, tuxes for the groom and groomsmen, and flower girl dresses there!! My grandmothers and mom also found their gowns there. I can't say enough good things about Sorelle. Make an appointment--you can't go wrong with local business and that personal touch.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I had the best experience at Sorelle's! I was a little nervous about trying on dresses but Jeanie made me feel so comfortable and relaxed! She knew exactly what would look best on me and made the whole experience fun and exciting! I said "yes to the dress" on the first day! I... Read More also did the Bridal Brunch with my bridesmaids - Jeanie helped to organize the perfect day with lunch, champagne, best friends and beautiful dresses! Jeanie and her salon made this one of the best experiences with the wedding planning so far! Sorelle's is highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I love this place! They worked with me so well for how picky I was and my price range wasn't the biggest. I found a dress I wanted and poof Michelle found me the perfect dress and made it so it was in my price range. I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Brittnie B

I can't say enough good things about Sorelle! They were great to work with. I got my wedding dress and the entire wedding party there! They were so friendly and helpful and made sure everything was ready for our big day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Mindi L

Where do I begin. I cannot say enough positive things about this bridal salon! They were absolutely amazing to me! The entire staff was beyond accommodating from day one, staying an hour late after closing to help me find the perfect dress after I had reservations about one I... Read More already had. Jeanie and Michelle were always so patient with me, considering I have the hardest time ever making decisions. Every single dress they own is gorgeous. I had so many questions about veils, jewelry, hair, and they always helped me so that I would look my best. I am beyond thrilled with my experience here, and if I had to do it all over, I wouldn't change again. Thank you so much Sorelle!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Absolutely wonderful bridal salon! The whole staff is so accommodating and easy to work with. They helped me find my perfect wedding gown along with my bridesmaids. We received so many compliments on how beautiful they were. I also love the fact it is a local family owned... Read More business.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Cassidy M

Sorelle is first class!!! They have the best staff that will help you from start to finish! They also have a fabulous selection of dresses and the newest styles out!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Tonya S

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! When searching for the perfect dress for my wedding in October I found it to be like a needle in a haystack until coming upon Sorelle Bridal. I went in and talked with Jeanie and told her how I have been all over and tried on at least 60 dresses and was so... Read More discouraged and unhappy and was ready to give up. She asked me what I was looking for and what I didn't want in a dress, after a few minutes she came back with 5 dresses. The first one she picked was the one!! I not only cried and laughed, but jumped for joy of the feeling that after all of the trips to many bridal stores the first one she picked was more than I could ever imagine. She took the time to listen to me and actually make me feel special. I went back for alterations and bridesmaid dresses and Michelle was always there to answer my 50 questions and never made me feel like I was bothering her. The selection that Sorelle Bridal has is a variety for every type of bride. I highly recommend Sorelle Bridal for quality, professionalism, and best customer service!!! Other bridal stores I went to made me feel rushed and pressured to buy. This is a decision that you make once in a lifetime and I am so blessed that I had the experience and the wedding of my dreams due to Sorelle Bridal. Thank you again I will always be so grateful!!! Mrs.Lehman

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sorelle Bridal!! They dressed and accessorized each and every member of our bridal party from head to toe! It has been 3 weeks since our wedding and we are still receiving compliments on how absolutely gorgeous the dresses and suits... Read More were! The staff is superior! They genuinely cared that we looked and felt fabulous on the big day! I will recommend Sorelle to each and everyone I know and I will continue to shop for all of my formal needs! Thank you Sorelle! Our day was everything we could have dreamed of and more!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Gianna F

LOVE SORELLE! Sensational Staff and Service! I am 34 years young. I waited for my soul mate and I finally found him. Just like I wasn’t going to settle for any man, I wasn’t going to settle for any wedding dress. I knew I was in the right hands at Sorelle Bridal Salon. There... Read More truly aren’t enough words to describe the exceptional service and overwhelmingly joyful experience I had picking out my gown at Sorelle. Jeannie not only pulled dresses to the description of what I was searching for, she made every moment throughout the process exciting and special for me. Very special thank you to Michelle also for helping me achieve “my moment”…every girl dreams of capturing that “this is the one” feeling and I am so blessed to have had that moment surrounded by family and my beautiful ladies, Jeannie and Michelle, whom I adore! All the pieces are coming together….I have the perfect man for me and now the perfect gown for me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Sorelle!!! Gianna F

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I was introduced to Sorelle Bridal Salon when my friend got engaged. I visited the salon with her several times so when I became engaged it was a no brainer- Sorelle was THE place to go. From the initial dress appointment to the fittings I always felt special. Sorelle is a busy... Read More salon and yet every time I walked in the door I was greeted by name, as if they knew me for years. Purchasing [arguably] the most important piece of clothing you'll ever wear is stressful, but they made me feel like I had all the time in the world. They made me feel beautiful. They made me feel like I was the only bride in the salon. I would/will recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lauren F

I cannot say enough great things about Sorelle Bridal Salon. From the amazing staff to the wonderful selection this place is the best! I remember walking into the salon newly engaged, not knowing what to expect, and the ladies at Sorelle made me feel so comfortable instantly.... Read More The first dress that they put me in was exactly what I wanted and ended up being the dress I walked down the aisle in. I was so happy with the service from my first trip to the salon that I decided to not only get my bridesmaids dresses there but my mother got her dress there as well. My aunt even went to Sorelle to get her mother of the groom dress for her son's wedding which was a few months after mine. With the countless trips I made to the salon for fittings for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother, the ladies at the salon soon began to feel like family. I knew that they not only cared about me as a client but genuinely cared about me as a person. Each and every one of them went above and beyond to help make my day perfect. My wedding was almost 4 months ago and I miss my trips to the salon! I honestly cannot recommend Sorelle Bridal Salon enough. I know without a doubt where we will be going when it comes time for my little sister to look for her perfect dress.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Katelyn P

This is an absolutely amazing salon. They have unique dresses that you will not find elsewhere, but that are within a reasonable budget. The staff was incredible and truly listened to all of my wants in order to help me find the perfect dress, shoes (specially dyed!), veil, and... Read More jewelry. They knew me by name and helped with every step of the process. I highly recommend checking this place out first!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My experience picking out my wedding dress was PERFECT. My family got me the bridal brunch package, so we all went in on Sunday. We had mimosas and snacks, all while I picked my gown.. AND HAD THE STORE TO OURSELVES! A truly wonderful memory I'm going to share with my family.... Read More The staff is incredible!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Corrine G

My experience with Sorelle first began at a bridal show at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. My fiance and I had planned a long engagement and I wasn't really looking for a dress that day, but I fell in love with one on display. I asked to try it on once the show was... Read More winding down and they were so accommodating and said yes! At the show, Monte from "Say Yes to the Dress" was talking to the crowd about wedding tips and choosing a dress. My consultant, Michelle, took me out on stage once I had the dress on so that I could say "Yes" to the dress with Monte! This was a moment that I will never forget and I can't thank Michelle enough for helping to facilitate it! My positive experience with Sorelle did not stop there. Since my engagement was so long, I frequently visited to try on my dress and each time every person at Sorelle was so accommodating and nice! Each person I ran into remembered my name and was so friendly. Michelle always kept things so light and fun and made me feel so beautiful in my dress, from helping me to pick out my veil to deciding on jewelry...I wouldn't have been able to do it without her! I moved out to Philadelphia for the summer and knew that getting back in to try on my dress for alterations would be difficult. The seamstress, Wendy, was so helpful and completed my alterations and had my dress steamed in such a short amount of time! When I finally put my dress on for the final time, I found that I wasn't crazy about how one part of the dress (that was done by the manufacturer) was laying. Wendy came in from her home within twenty minutes to help so that I could take the dress home that day. I can't thank the ladies at Sorelle enough for making my dress-buying experience so amazing and special. I would recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for their dream dress!