Sorelle in Italian means "Sisters".

We are a privately owned family business that prides itself in personal and professional customer service. We understand how truly special and unique your wedding day is and will guide you toward your vision with our listening ears and keen sense of style.

1855 W Chestnut St, Washington, PA (724) 206-0791

Closest thing to Kleinfelds in PA!

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Michelle G

They are amazing! Dresses are amazing, and staff is unbelievably accomodating!! I will miss going to see them. They knew us by name and worked through all of our requests!! Even offered suggestions that other salons did not. Also have hair salon right there for for day of... Read More services!

Wonderful Service and a Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Kelly H

I started dress shopping extremely late (I am a procrastinator). I went to a different dress store in Pittsburgh, and they kept showing me dresses double my budget, and kept pressuring me to buy. However; at Sorelle, they did not try to rush me, and they listened to what I... Read More wanted. I ended up picking a dress off the rack that was a size 12 (I am a size 2-4). Wendy, the woman who does alterations, was extremely helpful and kind. She did a beautiful job basically altering my gown into a whole new dress. It looked amazing when she was done! Every person I worked with from the purchasing of the gown, to alterations, to picking up the dress was amazing. They even boxed my dress and my mom's dress up for me to be ready for shipping (we are having a destination wedding). Each person truly makes you feel like family. I have no regrets about purchasing my dress at Sorelle, and I can't wait to wear it on the 12th for my wedding. Thank You for all your hard work and dedication to what you do!

Amazing dress

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Jill C

I absolutely love my dress. Sorelle staff is friendly and informed. They will work within your budget and help you to find your dress. Their seamstress is amanzing. Highly recommend over the "chain" bridal places.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Renae Y

I had gone to 7 different Bridal Salons, each experience was more horrific then the one before. When I walked into Sorelle I was greeted by the sweetest most upbeat person I've ever met. Jeanie was the best! She helped me through the entire process. Katie was fabulous also!... Read More I finally found the dress of my dreams, we even tailored it just the way I wanted! It turned out perfect for our beach wedding! I highly recommend Sorelle & when I have little girls I will only bring them here for homecoming, prom & wedding dresses. Every time you walk in everyone makes you feel like you are family. Thank you all for being so sweet!

2017-06-08T12:43:18 Response from the vendor

Renae, thank you so much for leaving us this lovely review! I am so happy we could give you the beautiful salon service you deserve and we are so thrilled to call you a Sorelle Bride! I will pass along your compliments to Jeanie and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Julie N

I went to Sorelle for a wedding dress appointment and for bridesmaid dresses. I ended up buying my wedding dress somewhere else, so I cannot attest to their customer service in that regard. But I would absolutely pass on Sorelle for bridesmaid dresses. They clearly only care... Read More about providing quality customer service for the big ticket items (wedding dresses) and can't be bothered with the bridesmaid dresses. To be fair to them, I was very happy with the dresses themselves and felt they had a good selection. However, their customer service was horrendous. We ordered our bridesmaid dresses on December 11th and were told that they would take 4-6 months to come in. At this point my mom said, "Well considering the wedding is in 6 months and we still have to do alterations, maybe we should go elsewhere. " The sales consultant then insisted profusely that she had just misspoke, and she really meant 4-6 weeks. So, despite our better judgement, we bought our dresses at Sorelle. Yet, no one ever called to update us or tell us what was going on or why there was a delay, until I finally called them on March 11th (12 weeks later....) for an update. I was first told that the dresses weren't in and they didn't know when they would be. When I challenged the receptionist and said that we had dress fittings scheduled and needed a better answer than that, I was then told by the manager that two of the dresses were in, but the other dress would be another four weeks. No explanation was offered as to why. I then, AGAIN, never heard back from Sorelle. So, at sixteen weeks, I called again for an update on my "four to six week dress." It astounds me that a company is so willing to take money upfront and then provides horrendous customer service once they have their paws on your cash. Skip Sorelle for bridesmaid dresses, unless you want extra things to have to keep track of and worry about leading up to the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Cari T

After two unsuccessful appointments, I booked an appointment at Sorelle day of. From the moment I arrived, I knew I made a great choice! My family and I were shown to a cozy room where Angela learned about my fiance and I, and what I was thinking about for a dress. After just... Read More two dresses, I had the one! To make it even sweeter, it was SUPER AFFORDABLE! Michelle, the store manager, was also eager to assist in making the decision about the veil and helped with ideas on alterations. I'm on a short timeline, so I ended up needing to purchase the sample from the store. While I was fully expecting this, they were apologetic about not being able to get it shipped in time. I was even lucky enough to meet with the seamstress Debi and get everything squared away in just 4 days (before heading back to Montana)! Couldn't be happier with my experience at Sorelle! Absolutely recommend!

2017-05-29T13:04:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I am so thrilled our awesome team was about to help you find the right dress and accessories. Remember, you are a Sorelle Bride and we are here for you every step... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Steffany S

Go get your dress here...NOW! This place is a bride-to-be's best friend! As soon as you walk into this place you feel amazing. The ambiance, the beautiful decorations, the gowns, the amazing staff...I can go on and on! The minute you tell them what you are looking for in a... Read More wedding gown, they make it their goal to find you your perfect dress. I can't tell you enough how nice it was to have someone listen to exactly what I was looking for in a gown and then actually bring me a selection that met my description perfectly! It was fantastic. We also rented the groomsmen, fathers, and grooms tuxedos from here...pure excellence again! Michelle Corneau is the manager, and she knew exactly what we wanted and helped us select ever single detail. True visionaries in the wedding world! I highly recommend Sorelle Bridal Salon!

2017-04-15T20:26:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for leaving such a glowing review! We are lucking to have such fantastic brides like you and helping you design your look for your wedding day brings us such joy. Be sure to stop in and show us some pictures soon!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Allison M

I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience I had at Sorelle Bridal Salon. Michelle specifically went above and beyond to make sure that I had the dress of my dreams, but honestly the entire staff was fabulous from start to finish. My mom ended up getting her mother of... Read More the bride dress and shoes there, and they found the perfect veil and earrings for my gown. I highly recommend visiting Sorelle, and should you end up choosing to purchase your gown from them you can expect nothing but the best treatment!

2017-04-11T15:49:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so thrilled we could help your big day dreams become reality. Send us some pictures! ;)

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Echo T

Everything about my experience at Sorelle was perfect! I had gone to a different bridal salon in Pittsburgh that morning and felt very disappointed upon leaving. From the moment I arrived at Sorelle, I felt welcomed! All of the girls were great! The girl helping me find my dress... Read More asked questions about who was with me, and about my engagement story. It made me feel so comfortable! I found my dream gown there and had a belt added. Sandy that did my alterations did them perfectly! With every visit I felt as if I was their only Bride. They are great at making you feel special. We even used them for our tux rentals and were very pleased! We had 1 groomsman across the country that they allowed to order over the phone. Now, 6 months after our wedding, I took my dress their to be preserved. They were still as warm and welcoming when I came in and asked for details and pictures of the wedding. The whole thing was great! I recommend Sorelle to everyone!

2017-04-11T15:52:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! Making our brides feel comfortable is always a top priority for us and I am so thrilled you had a wonderful experience with the ladies of Sorelle. Once a Sorelle bride, always a Sorelle bride, so keep... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Rebecca G

AMAZING!!! I can't say enough about this bridal salon! From the moment you walk in the doors you feel welcomed. They are absolutely amazing at what they do. Every opinion is honest and they only want to best for you on your big day. Wonderful experience and HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Kate M

Go to Sorelle. Their shop is huge and the women there are angels. I ultimately bought a dress at another location, but I had a great experience at Sorelle.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Britteny P

There are not enough words to describe how incredibly amazing my experience with Sorelle Bridal Salon was and still is. From my bridal consultation to the final fitting, every time I walked in I felt so welcomed and loved. The ladies there make you feel like you are a part of... Read More the family, you're not just a customer. The bridal seamstress is such a sweetheart and can work a serious miracle on any dress. Even after almost two years since my wedding I still feel just as welcomed and valued when I stop in. Now being a bridesmaid in a wedding, I can not wait to visit Sorelle with the bride to see her dress and pick out my bridesmaid dress! Their compassion for their work and their customers is outstanding not to mention they are incredibly knowledgeable with all the designers and brands. I would get married a hundred times over again so I could keep going back to Sorelle and have my dream bridal gown experience over and over.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Sue H

Over the years, we have consistently turned to Sorelle’s Bridal Salon for stunning formal gowns and cocktail dresses for our daughter. Sorelle’s offers customers superior customer service, outstanding selection, and great prices. I have never experienced a more enjoyable... Read More shopping experience than at the Sorelle Bridal Salon. We were one of Jeanie Lambert’s first customers in the fall of 2007. Her engaging personality, photographic memory, and innate ability to match each customer with the perfect dress won us over. We went back to Sorelle’s for two additional gowns later that year (Prom and Senior Dinner Dance). When my husband and I visited Sorelle’s to set up a bridal gown appointment for our daughter, Jeanie greeted us at the front desk with a big hug! Not only did she remember our names, but she also recalled the color and designer of our daughter’s Homecoming dress! Jeanie accommodated our daughter’s hectic schedule with a 10 a.m. appointment on December 26, 2016. Marquis, our bridal consultant, listened attentively and kept refining our search until the perfect gown was located. Sorelle’s seamstress, Deanna, skillfully performed alterations on the hem and bodice, adding a beautiful jeweled belt and masterfully engineered a hidden 14-button bustle. Sorelle store manager, Michelle, organized the gown preservation paperwork and shipping the dress to my daughter in Illinois. I highly recommend Sorelle’s Bridal Salon to anyone looking for superior customer service, value, and selection. You will walk into Sorelle’s as a customer and leave as a family friend!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Elena M

Firstly, the salon was gorgeous! Slightly cluttered with new merchandise, but it went by unnoticed after a while. The staff (Angela) was honest, patient and extremely cautious of my needs and price range. I would recommend Sorelle Bridal Salon to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sarah M

So incredibly thankful to Sorelle for providing my dream wedding gown. Jeanie was able to capture exactly what I wanted in a gown very quickly, despite my difficulty describing what I wanted and didn't want. She chose a few options that fit my descriptions but had the "perfect"... Read More dress for me in mind. Her knowledge and expertise, as well as her perception and sense of style were invaluable to me. I had never thought I would be totally in love with a dress (since I am super picky!) But thanks to Jeannie's eye and intuition in no time I was in the gown I couldn't have dreamt up. I didn't want to take it off and they let me bask in it for as long as I wanted (and I even came back again to wear it before my fitting). Their service, kindness and talent is second to none! In addition their store is gorgeous and I felt like a princess in such a beautiful setting.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lillian F

Jean, the owner, warmly welcomed our entourage and invited us to enjoy champagne and sumptuous food while asking us what we liked in bridal gowns. She also helped us understand that THE dress is one that uniquely “celebrates the bride.” Her professional interpretations of... Read More everyone's input and exacting attention to our daughter did indeed guide us to THE DRESS. She and her assistant patiently pulled over 40 gowns keeping the mood joyful and celebratory during the entire 4 hour appointment—and our daughter tried on dresses from 2k-8k. Champagne Brunch at Sorelle Bridal is an experience not to be missed. You'll have the entire store to yourself—a very unique wedding splurge. We enjoyed champagne and a delightful and artfully presented catered brunch while lounging on white chaises under beautiful crystal chandeliers. Skip the ‘say yes’ place. Jean and Sorelle have your dream Bridal dress.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Sara C

The staff at Sorell's went above and beyond to make my experience shopping for my wedding dress an amazing one. I had no intention on purchasing a dress when I made the appointment. Kate, looked at several photos of gowns that I had pinned, and knew exactly what I wanted to... Read More try on. She carefully and meticulously searched for dresses that she knew i would love. And she found the ONE for me. It was the most terrific experience and everything I have always dreamed about, when finding and trying on my wedding gown!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Christina

Loved my dress but I was told the wrong price on it from a new lady that was working there. my budget was $1,500 & she brought me out an allure gown that was $2,000. There was no price on it but she couldn't believe it was over my budget when she found out and of course it was... Read More the one I wanted. Alterations were expensive and took about ten sessions due to changes being done on one part of my dress at a time. Very nice people.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Kira K

Sorelle is the only place to go for your wedding dress. It is a one-stop shop for all dresses, accessories, and glam. I had an AMAZING experience finding my dress & it is definitely because of Sorelle. The environment is relaxing and no pressure was felt at all throughout the... Read More process. From the first fitting to the final alteration, every staff member involved in the process was so accommodating and genuinely sweet! Their selection is extensive and they definitely work within whatever budget you may have. I am still utterly obsessed with my dress...they delivered perfection! I am planning on having my dress preserved through them as well. Loved being a Sorelle bride! Thank you Sorelle!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Samantha D

I cannot say enough about how AMAZING Sorelle Bridal Salon is. I shopped around many places for a wedding dress, but when my family and I went to Sorelle Bridal it was different. I truly felt like I was on an episode of Say Yes to the Dress, with my family and staff all... Read More helping me find that perfect gown. We loved the experience so much that we bought the mother of the bride dress, the grandmother of the bride dress and all of the bridesmaid and junior bridesmaid dresses from there. We would come into the shop frequently to try the dresses on and get fitted (quite the large group) and Sorelle's would always make us feel like family to them. The seamstress worked with me multiple times to ensure the dress fit absolutely perfect. I was actually sad when I had my last fitting because I knew we wouldn't be interacting with the salon as much. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and Sorelle Bridal helped me achieve that feeling. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Alyssa P

You will not find better, more unique dresses anywhere else! Great salon!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Laura W

Absolutely AMAZING!! Everyone is so accommodating and willing to spend the time to listen to what you want. I never felt pressured to buy a dress and I felt like their opinions were honest! I had to have multiple fittings and despite me being nervous after every one the ladies... Read More assured me everything would be perfect and it was!!! My dress was amazing!! These ladies are wonderful!! I had an amazing experience and I highly recommend going there!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Sarah C

Sorelle Bridal Salon is the BEST place for one stop shopping for your wedding. They were the first stop on my search for the perfect dress and they were the only stop! Michelle was AMAZING and she helped me to find the perfect dress when I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted.... Read More Wendy is amazing and her work is incredible. The time and attention to detail that the team at Sorelle Bridal puts into each customer is wonderful! They make you feel like it is all about you. I bought my wedding dress, my bridesmaids dress, and my flower girl dress, and the mother of the bride dress from Sorelle and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Every time I go into the salon for a fitting everyone is so friendly. Jeanie knows each customer by name and makes you feel like you are family. I will have had 6 dress fittings when it's all over and I am so appreciative of the time and effort Wendy has put into my dress to make sure it's absolutely perfect for me. I will be sad when my wedding is over and I don't have to go back to the salon to see everyone. They have made me feel so special and important and they truly care about you and making sure they can do anything and everything to make your wedding day absolutely perfect!! I love Sorelle Bridal and I would tell anyone to go there for the best experience when looking for wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, shoes, accessories and much more! They are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Neva N

Sorelle Bridal helped make my daughter's dreams come true! everyone was friendly and helpful and easy to work with. We were able to get my daughter's wedding gown, the eight bridesmaids gowns and my mother's gown all at Sorelle. I highly recommend Sorelle Bridal!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Alanna F

I went to Sorelle for my second experience dress shopping. I was recommended to the shop by a friend. I decided to go with the intentions of just trying on dresses and was going to go back to the first shop I went to. Let's just say I'm glad I went to Sorelle! Being indecisive... Read More and kind of picky, I was nervous for the whole dress shopping thing. The second dress I tried on, I KNEW it was the one. The consultant was great as well as the store manager, Michelle. The dresses were all amazing and made of great quality. A week after I said yes to the dress, I received a Thank You card in the mail. A small touch that made a great everlasting impression! I would highly recommend going to Sorelle!