Sorelle in Italian means "Sisters".

We are a privately owned family business that prides itself in personal and professional customer service. We understand how truly special and unique your wedding day is and will guide you toward your vision with our listening ears and keen sense of style.

1855 W Chestnut St, Washington, PA (724) 206-0791

Closest thing to Kleinfelds in PA!

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Michelle G

They are amazing! Dresses are amazing, and staff is unbelievably accomodating!! I will miss going to see them. They knew us by name and worked through all of our requests!! Even offered suggestions that other salons did not. Also have hair salon right there for for day of... Read More services!

Wonderful Service and a Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Kelly H

I started dress shopping extremely late (I am a procrastinator). I went to a different dress store in Pittsburgh, and they kept showing me dresses double my budget, and kept pressuring me to buy. However; at Sorelle, they did not try to rush me, and they listened to what I... Read More wanted. I ended up picking a dress off the rack that was a size 12 (I am a size 2-4). Wendy, the woman who does alterations, was extremely helpful and kind. She did a beautiful job basically altering my gown into a whole new dress. It looked amazing when she was done! Every person I worked with from the purchasing of the gown, to alterations, to picking up the dress was amazing. They even boxed my dress and my mom's dress up for me to be ready for shipping (we are having a destination wedding). Each person truly makes you feel like family. I have no regrets about purchasing my dress at Sorelle, and I can't wait to wear it on the 12th for my wedding. Thank You for all your hard work and dedication to what you do!

Amazing dress

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Jill C

I absolutely love my dress. Sorelle staff is friendly and informed. They will work within your budget and help you to find your dress. Their seamstress is amanzing. Highly recommend over the "chain" bridal places.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kathleen S

From dress shopping to alterations, Sorelle is a cut above the rest. My dress shopping appointment was a dream come true. Angela, the consultant I worked with, was wonderful. She listened to everything I asked for and had me in my dream dress in under an hour. Wendy, the... Read More seamstress I worked with, was absolutely amazing. I had multiple appointments, and she was so patient and accommodating with every request. I had an off-the-shoulder lace dress with an illusion neckline, so I had some difficulty deciding how to alter the sleeves so that I could move my arms comfortably and still maintain the original look of the neckline. Wendy managed to strike that balance perfectly! My dress fit beautifully (and comfortably) throughout my entire wedding day. At my last appointment (and the day I took my dress home), it was raining, and Wendy even carried my dress to my car for me. Their service and quality is extraordinary.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Amy I

Amanda and Michelle are amazing. They paid so much attention to me. Were not stuffy or overbearing. They understood what was important to me and narrowed it down to finding exactly what I wanted. It was finally wrapped up about an hour after closing and they didn't seem to mind.... Read More Best experience

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Gina S

Sorelle Bridal is absolutely amazing! I went to a lot of bridal stores around the Pittsburgh area and nothing else even comes close to this bridal shop! The staff is so friendly, professional, and accommodating. They helped me customize the dress of my dreams! I was able to add... Read More a cathedral train and Jeanie customized all of the detailing on it. I also changed beading, took off the straps to make it a sweetheart, and added crystals and lace. Jeanie and Michelle were there for me every step of the way. Wendy is the seamstress who made all of it come together! She is fantastic! She tailored my dress, my bridesmaids' dresses, and my mother's dress. Wendly listens to exactly what you want and goes above and beyond expectations! I cannot believe how amazing my dress turned out thanks to her and the bridal shop! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Marissa S

If I could give this bridal salon 10 stars, I would! This was my 2nd stop in my search for a wedding dress. I won't get into the details, but my 1st stop was a terrible experience and I thought to myself that this search was going to be a LONG process and I wasn't sure where/if... Read More I would find my dress. As soon as I walked in, I was very impressed by the feel of the salon. Very big, not too cluttered, beautifully decorated, and I love the touch of the family photo. Amanda greeted me and we sat down to talk about my likes/dislikes and budget (It was refreshing since I barely had this discussion elsewhere - seems like a no-brainer). She took my back and said she was going to pull dresses, and that if I didn't like any, that I wouldn't be hurting the dresses feelings or hers, but she wanted to understand why. I tried on about 6 dresses before finding "the one". Every dress I liked, Amanda said "let's top this one! If you can change something, what would that be?" and kept bringing back something better! She really listened and understood what I was looking for. When I reached "the one" I still wanted to change a few details, which Amanda said their seamstresses could do. She said they can actually make wedding dresses, so a few changes shouldn't be an issue. I admit I am hard to please, and was so relieved I found something I LOVE. The Manager, Michelle, and the owner, Jeannie, all worked with Amanda as a team to help me decide on the dress, and I honestly felt like I was the only bride in the shop. They are so genuine and treat you as if they are your family. I am so happy I ended up at Sorelle and would recommend them over and over!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Erin J

Michelle, Jeanie, and the rest of the bridal staff- I cannot express how wonderful you all are. Every step of the dress experience from when my mom and aunt first came to the salon to now (as I'm about to get married) was perfect. Brides-to-be: You can go to any bridal salon... Read More to find a dress from a large selection- Sorelle goes above and beyond that to provide a great experience every time you return for a fitting and when you pick up your finished dress. Every step was fun and stress free. This is THE place to find your dress in the Pittsburgh area.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 sarah h

Talk about service! I went to Sorelle and not only fell in love with my dress, but also the staff and overall experience was AMAZING . They made me feel so comfortable and really led me in the right direction based on not only my wants but also feeling good in my own skin for my... Read More day! Beyond pleased with them and even received a heartfelt thank you letter for my time spent there! If you're looking for the perfect dress and trusting help, head to Sorelle!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Nicole B

I loved my experience with Sorelle Bridal Salon. They have a huge selection of beautiful dresses. They work with you to chose the perfect dress for you and do not rush you to make a decision. Their alterations team is amazing! They spent so much time making sure every piece... Read More of lace laid perfectly. I would highly recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Julie L

I bought my wedding dress here. This place was great! Dasha, Michelle, and Marque were amazing and everything was just perfect. It was a wonderful experience. 10/.10 would recommend.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 laura h

Jeanie is better than Randy! She's like your godmother of bridal. The salon in Washington is worth the drive; sophisticated , expansive, and welcoming. Everything a bride needs to find her complete bridal look. From the time you step in the doors your anxieties about finding... Read More the perfect dress are melted away by your consultant, who patiently listens and then the fun begins. My consultant gracefully pulled everything I asked for and with each dress we determined what aspects I liked and what worked with my body. It was bridal runway and it was the best time with my family and friends. Jeanie has such imaginative ideas about how to customize dresses that make it uniquely yours. They diligently stick to your budget and You don't feel pressured to buy a gown they truly want you to feel radiant and stunning on your wedding day. Wendy meticulously tailored my gown to hug my curves in all the right places. Since I was having a destination wedding they shipped my dress directly to the location. I knew I was in professional hands and had complete faith that my dress would arrive in excellent condition. I can't express my gratitude to the entire staff and Jeanie for making my bridal experience perfection! I truly felt from start to finish that I was part of the Sorelle family. Grazie Mille

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Ambria F

Amazing place to find your wedding dress! Absolutely loved mine!!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Rebecca L

I am so happy that I went to Sorrelle Bridal for my wedding dress. We knew it was the place I was getting my dress because each dress I tried on was more and more beautiful than the last. I also purchased my veil and headpiece from them. The staff was always helpful and patient... Read More as we made our decisions. They also walked us through the alterations we could do to make the dress truly mine. Thank you Sorrelle Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Katie D

Sorelle was the second bridal salon I visited, and I was so impressed with how comfortable and special they made me feel as I was trying on gowns. The staff was friendly and patient, and I appreciated that they were truly listening to what I was looking for in a dress. The... Read More store also had a huge variety of styles in all different price ranges- it seemed like there had to be a dress there for everyone! I found the perfect dress during my visit and decided to purchase my bridesmaids’ dresses there as well since had such a great experience. Thank you so much Sorelle- I absolutely loved my dress!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jen N

I love Sorelle Bridal Salon and all of their staff!! This was the second wedding dress shop I visited, and it was a breath of fresh air. Katie was very helpful and patient in understanding my vision and helped me not only find the perfect wedding dress but also the perfect veil... Read More to accompany it. I also had my alterations done at Sorelle, and I am so pleased with how they turned out. I heard horror stories from friends who went to other bridal salons and finally received their dress the day before the wedding. My alterations were complete (and perfect) 3 weeks before our wedding. Every time I visited Sorelle, I left feeling excited and very happy. I highly recommend visiting this shop!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Amy A

Love this place!!! They did a wonderful job helping me pick the perfect dress and accessories along with bridesmaid dresses while staying in a reasonable budget! The whole staff was so much fun to work with and were great at paying special attention to the bride. I'm very... Read More thankful for all of their help!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Stacey S

I was so happy I went to Sorelle. They were so kind and helpful from the first appointment to the last fitting. My consultant for my initial appointment brought me tons of dresses that matched exactly the look that I wanted and were within my budget. She listened to me and... Read More helped me find my perfect dress. I also brought my bridesmaids to get their dresses here as well. The staff was beyond helpful with every aspect getting of our dresses. They were so friendly and remembered our names. The seamstress was fantastic as well. She did beautiful work and made the dress look like it was made for me.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Laressa B

I bought my dress here for my up coming wedding in October. The staff was excellent! I was very insecure about going out in front of everyone in the salon and with no hesitation they made a private room off to the side for me. I told them my likes and dislikes and they pulled... Read More the most beautiful dresses! I found my dress after only trying on three! They were all so supportive and friendly, I honestly cannot say enough about them! They have a great selection of wedding dresses and the cutest little flower girl dresses. I highly recommend Sorelle for your first stop because there is a good chance you won't have to look anywhere else!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Megan W

I cannot say enough words about Sorelle Bridal Salon! I know that Sorelle means "Sisters" in Italian and I truly felt like part of the family. From the moment I tried on my wedding dress, to my alterations, and picking up my gown, I felt like I was a treasured customer. Sorelle... Read More was so wonderful with letting me try on my gown whenever I desired, even before or between fittings. Every time I entered the salon, I was greeted warmly and I truly felt like they remembered who I was and when my special day was! This is TRUE customer service, as I'm sure they see hundreds of brides every month. The seamstress, Wendy, was FABULOUS! She was very friendly, asking about my wedding planning, and fiancee'. She even hugged me at my last appointment, wishing me the very best on my wedding day. Picking up my dress was a joy, as it was steamed, along with my veil, and hanging neatly ready to go. The gentleman working there even carried my gown out to my car, helping me fold down the seats to accommodate my train. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sorelle's for all our bridal needs, as they are second to none in the area!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Renae Y

I had gone to 7 different Bridal Salons, each experience was more horrific then the one before. When I walked into Sorelle I was greeted by the sweetest most upbeat person I've ever met. Jeanie was the best! She helped me through the entire process. Katie was fabulous also!... Read More I finally found the dress of my dreams, we even tailored it just the way I wanted! It turned out perfect for our beach wedding! I highly recommend Sorelle & when I have little girls I will only bring them here for homecoming, prom & wedding dresses. Every time you walk in everyone makes you feel like you are family. Thank you all for being so sweet!

2017-06-08T12:43:18 Response from the vendor

Renae, thank you so much for leaving us this lovely review! I am so happy we could give you the beautiful salon service you deserve and we are so thrilled to call you a Sorelle Bride! I will pass along your compliments to Jeanie and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Julie N

I went to Sorelle for a wedding dress appointment and for bridesmaid dresses. I ended up buying my wedding dress somewhere else, so I cannot attest to their customer service in that regard. But I would absolutely pass on Sorelle for bridesmaid dresses. They clearly only care... Read More about providing quality customer service for the big ticket items (wedding dresses) and can't be bothered with the bridesmaid dresses. To be fair to them, I was very happy with the dresses themselves and felt they had a good selection. However, their customer service was horrendous. We ordered our bridesmaid dresses on December 11th and were told that they would take 4-6 months to come in. At this point my mom said, "Well considering the wedding is in 6 months and we still have to do alterations, maybe we should go elsewhere. " The sales consultant then insisted profusely that she had just misspoke, and she really meant 4-6 weeks. So, despite our better judgement, we bought our dresses at Sorelle. Yet, no one ever called to update us or tell us what was going on or why there was a delay, until I finally called them on March 11th (12 weeks later....) for an update. I was first told that the dresses weren't in and they didn't know when they would be. When I challenged the receptionist and said that we had dress fittings scheduled and needed a better answer than that, I was then told by the manager that two of the dresses were in, but the other dress would be another four weeks. No explanation was offered as to why. I then, AGAIN, never heard back from Sorelle. So, at sixteen weeks, I called again for an update on my "four to six week dress." It astounds me that a company is so willing to take money upfront and then provides horrendous customer service once they have their paws on your cash. Skip Sorelle for bridesmaid dresses, unless you want extra things to have to keep track of and worry about leading up to the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Cari T

After two unsuccessful appointments, I booked an appointment at Sorelle day of. From the moment I arrived, I knew I made a great choice! My family and I were shown to a cozy room where Angela learned about my fiance and I, and what I was thinking about for a dress. After just... Read More two dresses, I had the one! To make it even sweeter, it was SUPER AFFORDABLE! Michelle, the store manager, was also eager to assist in making the decision about the veil and helped with ideas on alterations. I'm on a short timeline, so I ended up needing to purchase the sample from the store. While I was fully expecting this, they were apologetic about not being able to get it shipped in time. I was even lucky enough to meet with the seamstress Debi and get everything squared away in just 4 days (before heading back to Montana)! Couldn't be happier with my experience at Sorelle! Absolutely recommend!

2017-05-29T13:04:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I am so thrilled our awesome team was about to help you find the right dress and accessories. Remember, you are a Sorelle Bride and we are here for you every step... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Steffany S

Go get your dress here...NOW! This place is a bride-to-be's best friend! As soon as you walk into this place you feel amazing. The ambiance, the beautiful decorations, the gowns, the amazing staff...I can go on and on! The minute you tell them what you are looking for in a... Read More wedding gown, they make it their goal to find you your perfect dress. I can't tell you enough how nice it was to have someone listen to exactly what I was looking for in a gown and then actually bring me a selection that met my description perfectly! It was fantastic. We also rented the groomsmen, fathers, and grooms tuxedos from here...pure excellence again! Michelle Corneau is the manager, and she knew exactly what we wanted and helped us select ever single detail. True visionaries in the wedding world! I highly recommend Sorelle Bridal Salon!

2017-04-15T20:26:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for leaving such a glowing review! We are lucking to have such fantastic brides like you and helping you design your look for your wedding day brings us such joy. Be sure to stop in and show us some pictures soon!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Allison M

I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience I had at Sorelle Bridal Salon. Michelle specifically went above and beyond to make sure that I had the dress of my dreams, but honestly the entire staff was fabulous from start to finish. My mom ended up getting her mother of... Read More the bride dress and shoes there, and they found the perfect veil and earrings for my gown. I highly recommend visiting Sorelle, and should you end up choosing to purchase your gown from them you can expect nothing but the best treatment!

2017-04-11T15:49:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so thrilled we could help your big day dreams become reality. Send us some pictures! ;)