South Jersey Florist

We are a full service florist serving the South Jersey Area. We work within your budget. We try harder because we want to be your florist even after your wedding. Our customer service is the best around. We have won the "Best of the Knot" for the past 6 years and this year we were awarded the "Best of the Knot Hall of Fame"

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

191 South New York Road, Galloway, NJ We will go where our brides needs us to go. (609) 404-1110

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Meredith K

Marcy was the only florist we met with while planning our wedding because we knew when we spoke with her that she was the one for us. She knew what we were asking for right away and gave us an excellent price. She is so passionate about her job and works so hard to make her... Read More couples happy. She called me with updates and reminders throughout the planning process and was just so sweet. We really enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her to anyone looking to get married in the area!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Alyse R

I absolutely loved my experience with Marcy my bouquet was exceptionally beautiful she did a wonderful job not only on my flowers but all my girls. I would recommend her any day anytime! If you want not only gorgeous flowers but amazing customer service south jersey florist is... Read More the way to go!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Jessica C

My husband and I, as well as our families, were thrilled with our experience with South Jersey Florist. When we first met with Marcy, she was friendly, kind, professional and extremely helpful and accommodating. She took the time to show us many examples of floral arrangements,... Read More saving each image we liked, to efficiently determine our style preferences. She developed a tentative contract for us but allowed us ample time to to decide and many alternative options to meet our budget. She even sent us several pictures of alternative options she had personally designed so that we could have a visual of what to expect. Marcy and her team worked extremely hard from start to finish to ensure that we would get exactly what we asked for and always made sure to show us a sample of anything we were interested in before making a final decision. Marcy was also very flexible with any changes we made after completing our order and made the process of finalizing our plans so smooth and easy. Though South Jersey Florist services many events in the area, we always felt important and special when working with Marcy, as though ours was the only wedding they were working for! Not only was Marcy extremely accommodating professionally, she was also kind and helpful personally. While at our final appointment, my phone lost battery power and I was unsure of how to get home. Marcy and her team offered to charge my phone, printed out directions for me just in case and even followed up with me to make sure I made it home! I was so touched by every effort Marcy made on both a professional and personal level. She was even there to deliver the flowers on my wedding day and help me open my bouquet, which was beautiful beyond words and immediately brought me to tears! Family, friends and guests of the wedding all agreed that the flowers were perfect. We were ecstatic with our decision to use South Jersey Florist for my wedding and would highly recommend them for anyone who wants an experience as amazing as ours was!

2016-08-18T10:10:12 Response from the vendor

Jessica, I wish all of my brides were as charming and wonderful as you were to work with. It was our pleasure making your day epic. Thanks Marcy

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Mallory G

We used South Jersey Florist for our January wedding and everything came out wonderful. Marcy was terrific to work with and you can tell she takes so much pride in her work and making your day special. Marcy spent several hours with us the day of the consultation to ensure... Read More everything would turn out how I liked it. She was very honest during the consultation and really knows her flowers! Everything came out beautiful from the bouquets to the centerpieces. Marcy also offers a bouquet preservation service. The team will dry your bouquet and then put it in a shadow box. This is a great little extra and I cannot wait to see how my bouquet turns out!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amanda T

Words cannot express our gratitude and amazement at the flowers for our wedding. Marcy and the team at SJF made the entire process easy (and fun!), and the flowers were impeccable. Everything from my grand bouquet, to the arch decorations, even the giveaway bouquet were done to... Read More perfection. The flowers were even more than what we could have even hoped for! What's also very important was that all of the flowers were perfectly bloomed before any events started and they stayed fresh looking the entire day/night! We actually went back to the venue the next day to collect rentals and the flowers still looked perfect! My bouquet lasted the entire night and never lost a flower. Marcy came to where the bride was getting ready and did her famous bouquet presentation, which besides being fun, was really nice to be able to see your bouquet presented so nicely and to be able to have a chance to talk to your florist the day of. Everything ran smoothly and I never had to lift a finger. I wish I could post pictures because the bride's bouquet was stunning, and the tall centerpieces with crystals were breathtaking. Thank you South Jersey Florist!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Seana P

I can't express how happy we are that we went with SJF. They are super reasonable for what you get & Marcy was a dream to work with! I showed her some photos and she ran with my vision. My bridesmaid bouquets were good enough for a bride and my bridal bouquet was ridiculous! I... Read More cried! Originally we were only going to use succulents in only my bouquet but when she delivered, everything had succulents! It was such a wonderful surprise that they went above and beyond to make everything beautiful for our special day!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alexa C

From our first meeting to the day of our wedding, we had an amazing experience with South Jersey Florist! As a bride who had trouble seeing the entire thing come together, Marcy took the time to sit down with us and show pictures of different flowers, colors and options that... Read More were available to us in our price range! Marcy eased my anxiety and at times should have been our wedding planner as the patience she provided helped ensure that everything would come together in the end; and it did! Everything from our centerpieces, pergola, flower confetti, and of course our bouquets were done beautifully!! You can tell they put love into every arrangement they make. The entire staff was professional, friendly, detail oriented and helpful. I am so thankful for South Jersey Florist and our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were for our wedding! If you’re looking for an amazing, honest and detailed florist, South Jersey Florist is the way to go.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jennifer C

I knew that I was going to use South Jersey Florist from the very beginning. When my sister got married Marcy did such an amazing job it was no question for me when it came to be time for my wedding. My flowers were everything I imagined them being. It is clear that Marcy is... Read More very passionate about her work and loves seeing her brides happy. I highly recommend using South Jersey Florist.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Sara Z

Marcy captured my vision from day one. I honestly felt like she could read my mind. The flowers Marcy and her talented team arranged for my wedding created a beautifully romantic and natural vibe. She involved me in every step of the process; I loved how I could touch and feel... Read More each type of greenery for myself before making a decision. Marcy formed a unique bond with my mother and I, providing an extra level of comfort and expert advice during all aspects of wedding planning. If you want a florist who truly loves what she does and who will go above and beyond to make your vision happen, you must choose South Jersey Florist!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Denise Z

South Jersey Florist is OUTSTANDING! Marcy is a special person who takes the time to make the bride’s day everything she wants and more. From the initial consultation through to the day of the wedding Marcy was there for anything! She started by listening to my daughter’s... Read More vision of the flowers she wants for her dream wedding. They shared pictures and talked and laughed a lot. I knew right away that this special lady is the one I must hire to create a beautiful wedding for my beautiful daughter. Marcy spent close to an hour alone creating the bride’s bouquet. Every detail was perfect! I especially like the fact that Marcy is available to talk anytime. Planning a wedding can be very stressful but planning the wedding flowers was a breeze. A unique and personal touch is the presentation of the bride’s bouquet. Marcy and Marilyn came to my house hours before the wedding ceremony with the personal flowers for everyone. Sara’s bouquet was wrapped in elegant white paper and her name was written on the base holding the bouquet. Sara tore open the paper to reveal a gorgeous bouquet of greens, white roses, thistle, succulents, veronica and many more flowers. She was thrilled with the perfect bouquet! The maid of honor and bridesmaids’ bouquets were also made just to order. The girls were very surprised! The smiles on everyone’s faces said it all! Perfection! We rented a beautiful wood arbor for our beach wedding. Many guests were asking where we found this elegant wood structure. Marcy had it made for the wedding and it was perfect! I truly appreciate all of the hard work and artistic talent contributed by the staff at South Jersey Florist. Thank you to the entire staff for making my daughter’s wedding flowers exceptional. I must mention that the prices were reasonable and Marcy was always willing to find flowers and greens that fit into my budget. I would recommend this florist shop to everyone who is looking for a personal experience that will provide great memories to last a lifetime! I will definitely purchase flowers from South Jersey Florist in the future for any occasion!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Nicole P

Thank you South Jersey Florist and especially Marcy for my beautiful flowers!! Marcy knew exactly what I was looking for, and went above and beyond with the bouquets. I was literally taken back at how beautiful my bouquet was when I saw it. If anyone is looking for a florist... Read More for their wedding, please go see South Jersey Florist. I am so happy I did!! :) THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Erin S

I did not think I was going to enjoy picking out the flowers as much as I actually did and I thank Marcy at South Jersey Florist for that! She made it fun and really knows what brides want! The bouquets came out great and stayed for weeks after the wedding! Everyone is still... Read More complimenting me on my flowers and I can't wait to see my preserved bouquet in a few months!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Erin N

Marcy went above and beyond what I imagine my wedding being!! I showed her pictures of how I'd like my flowers for the wedding and she did even better than the pictures. From my center pieces to my sweet heart table to the pergola it was all perfect. But my bouqet was by far the... Read More best!! It was so beautiful, everything I imagined it would be and more! Not only was her work beautiful but she herself was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable and at ease. Overall she made my wedding day so special! I highly recommend all her services!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Maureen M

Working with South Jersey Florist was a great experience. Marcy showed us many options and was so helpful in designing the flowers for our wedding. Marcy was able to guide us in what exactly we needed to order for our bridal party and family. The flowers for our wedding were... Read More beautiful, and everyone loved them. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017

I went into SJ Florist in tears after my original florist had cancelled on us just one week before my wedding. I spoke with the owner, Marcy. Even though she was completely booked, she said "no bride should shed anything but happy tears on her wedding day". She saved me and our... Read More flowers were absolutely spectacular. I can't thank her and her staff enough for their compassion and willingness to help us. Truly special and talented people. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Caroline H

I cannot recommend Marcy at South Jersey Florist enough! We must have had 4-5 face-to-face meetings in the course of the wedding planning process. Marcy is so great to work with and she really listened, always made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted and she made helpful... Read More suggestions and recommendations of her own. (Because you know, you don't get married every year, there were things I didn't know. I think vendors often forget this.) My husband will be coming by to pick up a anniversary bouquet every year from South Jersey Florist!

2017-01-21T10:33:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Caroline so much! Thank you for sharing with me the way Greg proposed to you...what a beautiful love story the two of you have!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Dawnielle M

I got married in August and Marcy was amazing! It was very last minute and South Jersey Florist got my flowers together in a short period of time and they came out stunning. I got a floral head piece, two small bouquets and a gorgeous cascading bouquet for myself. Everything... Read More came out exactly how I wanted and she was extremely affordable! Marcy was so personable and sweet. I highly recommend using South Jersey Florist, they are extremely professional, affordable, and their flowers are amazing! I am so thankful for Marcy and all the work South Jersey Florist did for me. They made my wedding day special. -Dawnielle Mancini

2017-01-21T09:56:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dawnielle! You guys were amazing. Thank you for the wonderful pictures, I have them in my favorites, so I can show all my future brides!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Amanda F

I was recommended this florist by a family friend and I was so amazed at the beauty of each flower incorporated in my bouquet for my wedding! Everything was made on time and was even more amazing then I imagined it to be!

2017-01-21T09:59:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! I am so happy you were pleased with everything. Wishing you both many years of love, health and happiness!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Rebecca E

Beyond my expectations! I loved my flowers for my wedding on 11/12/16. Marcy and her team are amazing, I was so pleased with them. She helped me through the entire process. I even added on more arrangements half way through. I met with her twice and felt very comfortable that... Read More it would be perfect. I picked all white flowers, which can sometimes be off white. Nope not South Jersey Florist, she showed up at my venue with bright white flowers I was so impressed and thankful. The ribbon details on the boutiques were perfect. Her placement of my floral arrangements around the venue were just right. I can't say enough about how wonderful she is, and so so sweet which made it so easy to pick her as my florist. Well actually she was my first and only pick for my florist. I knew when I met her that she would be great! Thank you for being a part of my wedding! I will always recommend South Jersey Florist!

2017-01-21T09:54:41 Response from the vendor

Rebecca, Thank you so much for your kind words! You were a total pleasure to work with, and such a stunning bride! Thank you again>

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Tara S

I am so happy with my wedding flowers; they were beautiful! Marcy did an amazing job! She was so easy to work with and she really helped me fine tune my vision. I would definitely recommend South Jersey Florist!

2016-11-05T08:58:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Tara, you were an amazing bride and it was a pleasure making your flowers. I wish you many years of happiness. Marcy

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kim T

If you are looking for a talented florist that will give you what YOU want and will go above and beyond to make your day perfect; then you want to work with South Jersey Florist. The arrangements they put together are impeccable. They also take the time to get to know you and... Read More your personality so that they can truly make your vision a reality. They are a pleasure to work with and my husband and I are very lucky to have had them create our floral arrangements, center pieces, and ceremony site pieces. I highly recommend using this Florist to anyone that is getting married. South Jersey Florist - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Cristine M

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful! Marci was amazing throughout the whole process!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Danielle F

My flowers were absolutely stunning! They looked even better than the picture I went in with. Working with Marcy and everyone at South Jersey Florist was an amazing experience. Marcy was so patient, considerate, kind, and funny-which really took the stress of wedding planning... Read More away in the moment. They really nailed it and I am so thankful for all their hard work. I cannot thank them enough for making my dream wedding a reality! Anyone in need of flowers for any occasion, definitely stop in and see them. You won't be disappointed.

2016-08-18T10:13:56 Response from the vendor

Danielle, Thank you for the wonderful review. We enjoyed making your flower arrangements as much as you did seeing them at the wedding. Best Wishes for the future, Marcy

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Ginamarie S

It was a pleasure to work with Marcy, she worked with our budget, and was fair and knowledgeable. Great experience.

2016-08-18T10:15:35 Response from the vendor

Ginamarie, Thank you for reviewing us on the Knot. Best wishes in the future. Marcy

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kayla A

Marcy and the crew at South Jersey Florist did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. I had no clue about flowers and Marcy was very patient and helpful with showing me examples of flowers and what went well together. She has an awesome sense of humor and made the... Read More experience so much fun! Everyone loved my center pieces!! The flowers were fresh and looked amazing!! My wedding was in June and I dried my flowers and they still look amazing. Highly recommend

2016-08-18T10:18:26 Response from the vendor

Jacilyn, we really enjoyed putting your centerpieces together, they went with the decor at Valenzano Winery perfectly. We have already gotten compliments on your choices for that venue. Thank you for the wonderful review. Marcy

Meet The Coordinator

Marcy Kantz

Why do you choose one florist over another? Any florist should be able to make beautiful wedding flowers for about the same price. You have to feel comfortable with the person who you put in charge to create your vision for the most important day in your life. . I'm available to my brides 24/7, we work within your budget & I personally oversee ALL aspects of your wedding flowers. We go the extra mile to make sure EVERYTHING is perfect. We want to be your florist forever, not just on your wedding day!