Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

191 South New York Road, Galloway, NJ

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Jessica C

My husband and I, as well as our families, were thrilled with our experience with South Jersey Florist. When we first met with Marcy, she was friendly, kind, professional and extremely helpful and accommodating. She took the time to show us many examples of floral arrangements,... Read More saving each image we liked, to efficiently determine our style preferences. She developed a tentative contract for us but allowed us ample time to to decide and many alternative options to meet our budget. She even sent us several pictures of alternative options she had personally designed so that we could have a visual of what to expect. Marcy and her team worked extremely hard from start to finish to ensure that we would get exactly what we asked for and always made sure to show us a sample of anything we were interested in before making a final decision. Marcy was also very flexible with any changes we made after completing our order and made the process of finalizing our plans so smooth and easy. Though South Jersey Florist services many events in the area, we always felt important and special when working with Marcy, as though ours was the only wedding they were working for! Not only was Marcy extremely accommodating professionally, she was also kind and helpful personally. While at our final appointment, my phone lost battery power and I was unsure of how to get home. Marcy and her team offered to charge my phone, printed out directions for me just in case and even followed up with me to make sure I made it home! I was so touched by every effort Marcy made on both a professional and personal level. She was even there to deliver the flowers on my wedding day and help me open my bouquet, which was beautiful beyond words and immediately brought me to tears! Family, friends and guests of the wedding all agreed that the flowers were perfect. We were ecstatic with our decision to use South Jersey Florist for my wedding and would highly recommend them for anyone who wants an experience as amazing as ours was!

2016-08-18T10:10:12 Response from the vendor

Jessica, I wish all of my brides were as charming and wonderful as you were to work with. It was our pleasure making your day epic. Thanks Marcy

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Kaitlyn B

My flowers were beautiful! I got tons of compliments on my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, and my centerpieces. Marcy was very thoughtful in helping me choose my flowers, while being supportive of my budget. She also dropped off flowers at 4 different locations the morning of... Read More the wedding, which made it much easier on us. She is a pleasure to work with!

2016-06-15T12:35:26 Response from the vendor

Kaitlyn, you were a very stunning bride, your gown was amazing and the flowers just complimented you. Thank you for allowing South Jersey Florist to be a part of your day.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Allison L

I don't even know where to start other than to say Marcy is amazing!! She absolutely nailed the look we wanted for our wedding. Our theme was "eat, drink and be married." We wanted the flowers to be simple but stunning and she did an incredible job. Our theme involved using wine... Read More corks as part of our decorations. She was so creative using them on the tables and even in the flowers arraignments themselves. She listed to everything I had to say and ran with it improving my vision beyond what I expected right down to the last detail. Everything was perfect and she was so helpful. By the end of the planning process she felt more like a friend then a vendor!

2016-06-15T12:39:38 Response from the vendor

Allison, Thank you for the review, we enjoyed making your day sparkle. The wine corks really made the flowers "Pop" Thank you for allowing South Jersey Florist to be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kimberly B

If you are looking for a talented florist that will give you what YOU want and will go above and beyond to make your day perfect; then you want to work with South Jersey Florist. The arrangements they put together are impeccable. They also take the time to get to know you and... Read More your personality so that they can truly make your vision a reality. They are a pleasure to work with and my husband and I are very lucky to have had them create our floral arrangements, center pieces, and ceremony site pieces. I highly recommend using this Florist to anyone that is getting married. South Jersey Florist - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Cristine M

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful! Marci was amazing throughout the whole process!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Danielle F

My flowers were absolutely stunning! They looked even better than the picture I went in with. Working with Marcy and everyone at South Jersey Florist was an amazing experience. Marcy was so patient, considerate, kind, and funny-which really took the stress of wedding planning... Read More away in the moment. They really nailed it and I am so thankful for all their hard work. I cannot thank them enough for making my dream wedding a reality! Anyone in need of flowers for any occasion, definitely stop in and see them. You won't be disappointed.

2016-08-18T10:13:56 Response from the vendor

Danielle, Thank you for the wonderful review. We enjoyed making your flower arrangements as much as you did seeing them at the wedding. Best Wishes for the future, Marcy

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Ginamarie S

It was a pleasure to work with Marcy, she worked with our budget, and was fair and knowledgeable. Great experience.

2016-08-18T10:15:35 Response from the vendor

Ginamarie, Thank you for reviewing us on the Knot. Best wishes in the future. Marcy

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kayla A

Marcy and the crew at South Jersey Florist did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. I had no clue about flowers and Marcy was very patient and helpful with showing me examples of flowers and what went well together. She has an awesome sense of humor and made the... Read More experience so much fun! Everyone loved my center pieces!! The flowers were fresh and looked amazing!! My wedding was in June and I dried my flowers and they still look amazing. Highly recommend

2016-08-18T10:18:26 Response from the vendor

Jacilyn, we really enjoyed putting your centerpieces together, they went with the decor at Valenzano Winery perfectly. We have already gotten compliments on your choices for that venue. Thank you for the wonderful review. Marcy

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Shaun S

A 5 star review in my opinion is not enough for how wonderful Marcy and her gang are. My floral decor was way better than I could have ever imagined and nothing short of amazing! They thought of things I did not and went above and beyond for us on our special day. I can never... Read More express enough gratitude to Marcy for making all my dreams come true!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Sean R

Marcy is the best. From the consultation I knew I was in good hands. She spent many hours at our initial consult and than throughout the months leading up to the wedding making sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. As an added bonus, she does a sample of your table... Read More arrangements before the wedding. Loved that! I could see my vision come to life. I would recommend her over and over

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Lisa L

Had great service with Marcy and Lenny, everything came out just the way I wanted ! Everything was beautiful! Thank you again!!

2016-05-31T17:32:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lisa, it was a pleasure working with you. We wish you many happy years with Alex.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

When my cousin recommended to use South Jersey Florist I was just looking for somewhere I could afford. When I sat down with Marcy I not only got reasonable prices, but I got the attention I was hoping for and she knew how to make my visions come to life! I did n't know much... Read More about flowers at the time so Marcy and her team really helped me out! They even ordered a specialty flower just for me! I truly cannot recommend this florist enough! The day of my wedding Marcy dropped my bouquet off to me and I couldn't contain my tears. I had a beautiful cascade with broaches all over...everything I asked for and more! Please visit so you can be as happy as I was on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Karly D

Words cannot express how happy I was with Marcy and her family owned business. I was very stressed about flowers because I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg. Marcy worked with me for HOURS to create a plan to spend WAY less then planned. This lady has a true passion for... Read More what she does and is VERY good at it. I highly recommend making an appointment. Marcy and Family- thank you for making my flowers fantastic. I am so happy I found you on the and followed my gut to book an appointment. You are such great people and I am so happy to have met you and worked with you!

2016-06-15T12:43:05 Response from the vendor

Karly, we treat everyone of our brides like family and try to incorporate you vision while staying in your budget. Since your like family...Go take out the trash! LOL

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Danielle P

Marcy was very intuitive and able to tastefully create vision for my wedding. I was originally worried that my mom would steamroll our first appointment, but Marcy was able to get a sense of what I was looking for and handled my mother with poise. I was so happy with my... Read More experience using South Jersey Florist, and I plan to return for any future floral needs.

Beautiful flowers & great experience with Marcy

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Bianca C

We had an excellent experience with South Jersey Florist for our wedding this past September. It's a family-run business and Marcy, who is a sweetheart, runs the show with brides. She's very attentive and detail-oriented. As I lived 1.5hrs from our venue (and 1 hour from... Read More their shop), she was available to talk not only in-person but also over the phone and e-mail to limit the number of trips taken, which was greatly appreciated. Marcy helped me find the exact colors/styles for our centerpieces, bouquets and wearables --even on my tighter timeline of 2 months-- and the result was beautiful. Would use again for a different event and would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 nNcoletta h

WOW, South Jersey Florist did an amazing job for my wedding! My husband and I lost everything to a house fire five months before our wedding. As our volunteer Wedding Planner was looking for donations to help my husband and I get our wedding back together, Marcy was one of the... Read More first vendors willing to help us. She not only went out of her way to help us, she exceeded all of our expectations. All of our wedding flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Shannon K

My husband and I were recently married on September 12, 2015 in Galloway, NJ. I used South Jersey Florist for all of my wedding flowers and I could not have been more pleased. Marcy is not only an incredible florist, but truly a wonderful person who bends over backwards to make... Read More your wedding flowers become a true reality. Marcy's work is stunning, meticulous and heartfelt. The vibrant colors of the flowers really pop in all of my pictures and I am so happy I chose South Jersey Florist. Marcy is available to a bride 24/7 and really understands the design and look you are attempting to achieve on your wedding day. Marcy personally delivers your bouquet to you on your wedding day and its special touches like those that make her an IDEAL wedding vendor. I highly, highly, highly recommend Marcy and South Jersey Florist for not only one's wedding day, but any big event in your life. Trust me, you won't be sorry!

Flexible, Accomodating, Creative, and BEST Florist ever :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Natalie S

After going to several florists and calling them about meeting my specific budget, I was becoming a very unhappy bride. Every bride has a specific vision on how they want their wedding and I was very detailed. I knew that I couldn’t have it all but wanted someone that would work... Read More with me and my budget. Other florists I spoke with in the past were not friendly and in fact inflexible. I was beginning to feel stupid for asking for that specific price range because everyone was turning me down. I then began doing a search on google and found South Jersey Florist. I immediately called and was almost in tears when I spoke with Marcy’s son. He was so friendly and explained what services they offered. I explained my situation and he assured me that his mother would work with my budget. After meeting Marcy, I knew that I picked the perfect Florist. She was so helpful, showed me her beautiful work, and came up with a great floral plan that would work with my budget. Yes folks she will work with you =) I wanted specifics and she really made it happen!!! She was very honest, accommodating, and went over and beyond for me to make my flowers look beautiful. I also loved how detailed she was and actually passionate working with flowers. Some florist clearly do it for just the money but not her. In addition, she gave me her cell phone number so I could reach her at any time which tells me how much she cares for her clients. I got married on August 1st and was amazed but my bouquet and flowers she gave me for my wedding! Everything was absolutely gorgeous and yes she gave me much more than I expected. I loved my centerpieces so much and my sweet heart table. I went with a romantic elegant look and she gave me that exactly. I am still getting compliments over my flowers and when I look back at my pictures now I just smile and truly feel blessed to have worked with her. Future brides and grooms you will not be disappointed working with her. Thank you Marcy and South Jersey florist team for making my dream wedding. You guys are amazing and I would recommend anyone to work with you.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 nicole c

From the minute I spoke to Marcy months ago for my October wedding, I knew South Jersey Florist was it!!! Marcy was incredibly flexible with my budget, great at giving recommendations and made me feel completely confident in my selections. She did our bouquets, center pieces... Read More and entrance floral arrangements. I was BLOWN away by how beautiful my elegant white rose bouquet looked. She went above and beyond and was accessible to us whenever we had a question or change. Recommend to anyone looking an amazing florist!!!

Marcy is the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Lindsay B

I stumbled upon South Jersey Florist looking for a florist that could accommodate my last minute trip to South Jersey before our wedding date. They welcomed a last minute meeting with me. When I walked into the florist my Mom and I felt at home. They were very down to earth,... Read More genuine and made you feel like your opinion mattered. Marcy worked hard at trying to figure out how she could stay within my budget. She was very honest and up front when choosing flowers for bouquets. I talked to her about wanting to put a picture of my Grandparents on my bouquet. She loved the idea and actually went out to the mall looking for a small jewelry charm frame that could sit nicely on my bouquet. If you are looking for a florist that will be sincere, authentic and kind I would highly recommend South Jersey Florist. Not to mention, we absolutely loved all of our bouquets. They did a beautiful job with arrangements and making sure the product was nothing but everything we wanted for our wedding day!

Perfect and Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Charlotte L

South Jersey Florist Provided the flowers for my April Wedding at the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City. Marcy was so nice to work with and a true professional. I left the initial consultation feeling confident I made the right choice. All I knew was that I wanted simple, yet... Read More elegant bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres with a touch of bling. She showed me tons of photos and helped us decide on the perfect flowers (Calla Lillys) and design to reflect my personality and wedding theme. She was a pleasure to work with and showed up promptly at my suite on my wedding day to deliver the flowers - which were stunning! My friends and family were blown away. I can't recommend South Jersey Florist enough - you won't be disappointed!

Best Florist!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Ashley M

Marcy was amazing to work with. She was very detailed oriented and gave me the best flowers for the best value! I 150% recommend using South Jersey Florist!

Truly Unforgettable Flowers

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Kimberly M

There will never be enough words for me to describe how amazing South Jersey Florist is. We had a small garden wedding with a bohemian/vintage theme so the flowers were very very important to pull off the look we were going for. As important as the flowers were, I know NOTHING... Read More about them and had no idea what style I liked. I couldn't even describe a general look of what I wanted!!! I took to Pinterest and sent Marci some general photos of messy bouquets with white flowers and a lot greens. Of course the photos weren't even clear enough to make out what types of flowers I was looking for! Marci was able to hunt down the vases I wanted and spoke to me almost weekly to keep me updated about the flowers. A week before my wedding, I was finally able to meet the woman I had been texting back and forth with! She was so sweet, informative, and very personable. When she brought out a sample of what our centerpieces would look like I was in utter shock. It was exactly what I was picturing in my mind!! I couldn't believe that Marci was able to make something so beautiful from those horrible pictures I gave her. From that moment, I couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were going to be and I couldn't WAIT to see everything on my wedding day. On the big day, Marci has a tradition where she brings the bouquets to you and the bride gets to open hers in front of her family. Already very emotional from wedding day jitters, I opened my bouquet and it just absolutely took my breath away and I couldn't hold back my tears, it was a moment I could never forget. My bouquet was stunning and better than anything I could have ever expected. I can't thank South Jersey Florist enough for working on July 4th weekend and really making my wedding special. Marci, you and your team are so talented, you are an absolute sweetheart and I will never forget working with you!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Jacklyn S

If I could give South Jersey Florist 10 stars on this review I would. I am so thrilled I came across this amazing team and after looking at thier profile, I immediately knew that I came across the perfect florist. I showed them my ideas and they made all of them come to life -... Read More there wasn't anything that they couldn't do and they gave me the perfect advice and recommendations to make the bouquets and centerpieces absolutely stunning. I can't not thank them enough for being so professional, accomodating, timely, friendly, and talented. I am one lucky girl to have come across this shop, and I hands down recommend them to anyone looking for incredible service and beautiful flowers/ decor on thier wedding day. Thank you to Marcy and her team for making our big day legendary. I will have South Jersey Florist on speed dial for future flowers for any occasion!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Krista

Marcy was so nice and helpful, and my flowers were gorgeous. definetly recommend!

Meet The Coordinator

Marcy Kantz

Why do you choose one florist over another? Any florist should be able to make beautiful wedding flowers for about the same price. You have to feel comfortable with the person who you put in charge to create your flower arrangements. I'm available to my brides 24/7, we work within your budget & I personally oversee ALL aspects of your wedding flowers. We go the extra mile to make sure EVERYTHING is perfect. We want to be your florist forever, not just on your wedding day!

Start a Conversation!