South Jersey Florist

We are a full service florist serving the South Jersey Area. We work within your budget. We try harder because we want to be your florist even after your wedding. Our customer service is the best around. We have won the "Best of the Knot" for the past 5 years and this year we were awarded the "Best of the Knot Hall of Fame"

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

191 South New York Road, Galloway, NJ (609) 404-1110

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Jessica C

My husband and I, as well as our families, were thrilled with our experience with South Jersey Florist. When we first met with Marcy, she was friendly, kind, professional and extremely helpful and accommodating. She took the time to show us many examples of floral arrangements,... Read More saving each image we liked, to efficiently determine our style preferences. She developed a tentative contract for us but allowed us ample time to to decide and many alternative options to meet our budget. She even sent us several pictures of alternative options she had personally designed so that we could have a visual of what to expect. Marcy and her team worked extremely hard from start to finish to ensure that we would get exactly what we asked for and always made sure to show us a sample of anything we were interested in before making a final decision. Marcy was also very flexible with any changes we made after completing our order and made the process of finalizing our plans so smooth and easy. Though South Jersey Florist services many events in the area, we always felt important and special when working with Marcy, as though ours was the only wedding they were working for! Not only was Marcy extremely accommodating professionally, she was also kind and helpful personally. While at our final appointment, my phone lost battery power and I was unsure of how to get home. Marcy and her team offered to charge my phone, printed out directions for me just in case and even followed up with me to make sure I made it home! I was so touched by every effort Marcy made on both a professional and personal level. She was even there to deliver the flowers on my wedding day and help me open my bouquet, which was beautiful beyond words and immediately brought me to tears! Family, friends and guests of the wedding all agreed that the flowers were perfect. We were ecstatic with our decision to use South Jersey Florist for my wedding and would highly recommend them for anyone who wants an experience as amazing as ours was!

2016-08-18T10:10:12 Response from the vendor

Jessica, I wish all of my brides were as charming and wonderful as you were to work with. It was our pleasure making your day epic. Thanks Marcy

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Allison L

I don't even know where to start other than to say Marcy is amazing!! She absolutely nailed the look we wanted for our wedding. Our theme was "eat, drink and be married." We wanted the flowers to be simple but stunning and she did an incredible job. Our theme involved using wine... Read More corks as part of our decorations. She was so creative using them on the tables and even in the flowers arraignments themselves. She listed to everything I had to say and ran with it improving my vision beyond what I expected right down to the last detail. Everything was perfect and she was so helpful. By the end of the planning process she felt more like a friend then a vendor!

2016-06-15T12:39:38 Response from the vendor

Allison, Thank you for the review, we enjoyed making your day sparkle. The wine corks really made the flowers "Pop" Thank you for allowing South Jersey Florist to be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Erin N

Marcy went above and beyond what I imagine my wedding being!! I showed her pictures of how I'd like my flowers for the wedding and she did even better than the pictures. From my center pieces to my sweet heart table to the pergola it was all perfect. But my bouqet was by far the... Read More best!! It was so beautiful, everything I imagined it would be and more! Not only was her work beautiful but she herself was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable and at ease. Overall she made my wedding day so special! I highly recommend all her services!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Maureen Simons

Working with South Jersey Florist was a great experience. Marcy showed us many options and was so helpful in designing the flowers for our wedding. Marcy was able to guide us in what exactly we needed to order for our bridal party and family. The flowers for our wedding were... Read More beautiful, and everyone loved them. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017

I went into SJ Florist in tears after my original florist had cancelled on us just one week before my wedding. I spoke with the owner, Marcy. Even though she was completely booked, she said "no bride should shed anything but happy tears on her wedding day". She saved me and our... Read More flowers were absolutely spectacular. I can't thank her and her staff enough for their compassion and willingness to help us. Truly special and talented people. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Caroline H

I cannot recommend Marcy at South Jersey Florist enough! We must have had 4-5 face-to-face meetings in the course of the wedding planning process. Marcy is so great to work with and she really listened, always made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted and she made helpful... Read More suggestions and recommendations of her own. (Because you know, you don't get married every year, there were things I didn't know. I think vendors often forget this.) My husband will be coming by to pick up a anniversary bouquet every year from South Jersey Florist!

2017-01-21T10:33:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Caroline so much! Thank you for sharing with me the way Greg proposed to you...what a beautiful love story the two of you have!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Dawnielle M

I got married in August and Marcy was amazing! It was very last minute and South Jersey Florist got my flowers together in a short period of time and they came out stunning. I got a floral head piece, two small bouquets and a gorgeous cascading bouquet for myself. Everything... Read More came out exactly how I wanted and she was extremely affordable! Marcy was so personable and sweet. I highly recommend using South Jersey Florist, they are extremely professional, affordable, and their flowers are amazing! I am so thankful for Marcy and all the work South Jersey Florist did for me. They made my wedding day special. -Dawnielle Mancini

2017-01-21T09:56:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dawnielle! You guys were amazing. Thank you for the wonderful pictures, I have them in my favorites, so I can show all my future brides!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Amanda F

I was recommended this florist by a family friend and I was so amazed at the beauty of each flower incorporated in my bouquet for my wedding! Everything was made on time and was even more amazing then I imagined it to be!

2017-01-21T09:59:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! I am so happy you were pleased with everything. Wishing you both many years of love, health and happiness!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Rebecca E

Beyond my expectations! I loved my flowers for my wedding on 11/12/16. Marcy and her team are amazing, I was so pleased with them. She helped me through the entire process. I even added on more arrangements half way through. I met with her twice and felt very comfortable that... Read More it would be perfect. I picked all white flowers, which can sometimes be off white. Nope not South Jersey Florist, she showed up at my venue with bright white flowers I was so impressed and thankful. The ribbon details on the boutiques were perfect. Her placement of my floral arrangements around the venue were just right. I can't say enough about how wonderful she is, and so so sweet which made it so easy to pick her as my florist. Well actually she was my first and only pick for my florist. I knew when I met her that she would be great! Thank you for being a part of my wedding! I will always recommend South Jersey Florist!

2017-01-21T09:54:41 Response from the vendor

Rebecca, Thank you so much for your kind words! You were a total pleasure to work with, and such a stunning bride! Thank you again>

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Tara S

I am so happy with my wedding flowers; they were beautiful! Marcy did an amazing job! She was so easy to work with and she really helped me fine tune my vision. I would definitely recommend South Jersey Florist!

2016-11-05T08:58:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Tara, you were an amazing bride and it was a pleasure making your flowers. I wish you many years of happiness. Marcy

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kim T

If you are looking for a talented florist that will give you what YOU want and will go above and beyond to make your day perfect; then you want to work with South Jersey Florist. The arrangements they put together are impeccable. They also take the time to get to know you and... Read More your personality so that they can truly make your vision a reality. They are a pleasure to work with and my husband and I are very lucky to have had them create our floral arrangements, center pieces, and ceremony site pieces. I highly recommend using this Florist to anyone that is getting married. South Jersey Florist - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Cristine M

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful! Marci was amazing throughout the whole process!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Danielle F

My flowers were absolutely stunning! They looked even better than the picture I went in with. Working with Marcy and everyone at South Jersey Florist was an amazing experience. Marcy was so patient, considerate, kind, and funny-which really took the stress of wedding planning... Read More away in the moment. They really nailed it and I am so thankful for all their hard work. I cannot thank them enough for making my dream wedding a reality! Anyone in need of flowers for any occasion, definitely stop in and see them. You won't be disappointed.

2016-08-18T10:13:56 Response from the vendor

Danielle, Thank you for the wonderful review. We enjoyed making your flower arrangements as much as you did seeing them at the wedding. Best Wishes for the future, Marcy

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Ginamarie S

It was a pleasure to work with Marcy, she worked with our budget, and was fair and knowledgeable. Great experience.

2016-08-18T10:15:35 Response from the vendor

Ginamarie, Thank you for reviewing us on the Knot. Best wishes in the future. Marcy

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kayla A

Marcy and the crew at South Jersey Florist did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. I had no clue about flowers and Marcy was very patient and helpful with showing me examples of flowers and what went well together. She has an awesome sense of humor and made the... Read More experience so much fun! Everyone loved my center pieces!! The flowers were fresh and looked amazing!! My wedding was in June and I dried my flowers and they still look amazing. Highly recommend

2016-08-18T10:18:26 Response from the vendor

Jacilyn, we really enjoyed putting your centerpieces together, they went with the decor at Valenzano Winery perfectly. We have already gotten compliments on your choices for that venue. Thank you for the wonderful review. Marcy

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Shaun S

A 5 star review in my opinion is not enough for how wonderful Marcy and her gang are. My floral decor was way better than I could have ever imagined and nothing short of amazing! They thought of things I did not and went above and beyond for us on our special day. I can never... Read More express enough gratitude to Marcy for making all my dreams come true!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Sean R

Marcy is the best. From the consultation I knew I was in good hands. She spent many hours at our initial consult and than throughout the months leading up to the wedding making sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. As an added bonus, she does a sample of your table... Read More arrangements before the wedding. Loved that! I could see my vision come to life. I would recommend her over and over

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Kaitlyn B

My flowers were beautiful! I got tons of compliments on my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, and my centerpieces. Marcy was very thoughtful in helping me choose my flowers, while being supportive of my budget. She also dropped off flowers at 4 different locations the morning of... Read More the wedding, which made it much easier on us. She is a pleasure to work with!

2016-06-15T12:35:26 Response from the vendor

Kaitlyn, you were a very stunning bride, your gown was amazing and the flowers just complimented you. Thank you for allowing South Jersey Florist to be a part of your day.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Lisa L

Had great service with Marcy and Lenny, everything came out just the way I wanted ! Everything was beautiful! Thank you again!!

2016-05-31T17:32:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lisa, it was a pleasure working with you. We wish you many happy years with Alex.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

When my cousin recommended to use South Jersey Florist I was just looking for somewhere I could afford. When I sat down with Marcy I not only got reasonable prices, but I got the attention I was hoping for and she knew how to make my visions come to life! I did n't know much... Read More about flowers at the time so Marcy and her team really helped me out! They even ordered a specialty flower just for me! I truly cannot recommend this florist enough! The day of my wedding Marcy dropped my bouquet off to me and I couldn't contain my tears. I had a beautiful cascade with broaches all over...everything I asked for and more! Please visit so you can be as happy as I was on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Karly D

Words cannot express how happy I was with Marcy and her family owned business. I was very stressed about flowers because I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg. Marcy worked with me for HOURS to create a plan to spend WAY less then planned. This lady has a true passion for... Read More what she does and is VERY good at it. I highly recommend making an appointment. Marcy and Family- thank you for making my flowers fantastic. I am so happy I found you on the knot.com and followed my gut to book an appointment. You are such great people and I am so happy to have met you and worked with you!

2016-06-15T12:43:05 Response from the vendor

Karly, we treat everyone of our brides like family and try to incorporate you vision while staying in your budget. Since your like family...Go take out the trash! LOL

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Danielle P

Marcy was very intuitive and able to tastefully create vision for my wedding. I was originally worried that my mom would steamroll our first appointment, but Marcy was able to get a sense of what I was looking for and handled my mother with poise. I was so happy with my... Read More experience using South Jersey Florist, and I plan to return for any future floral needs.

Beautiful flowers & great experience with Marcy

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Bianca C

We had an excellent experience with South Jersey Florist for our wedding this past September. It's a family-run business and Marcy, who is a sweetheart, runs the show with brides. She's very attentive and detail-oriented. As I lived 1.5hrs from our venue (and 1 hour from... Read More their shop), she was available to talk not only in-person but also over the phone and e-mail to limit the number of trips taken, which was greatly appreciated. Marcy helped me find the exact colors/styles for our centerpieces, bouquets and wearables --even on my tighter timeline of 2 months-- and the result was beautiful. Would use again for a different event and would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 nNcoletta h

WOW, South Jersey Florist did an amazing job for my wedding! My husband and I lost everything to a house fire five months before our wedding. As our volunteer Wedding Planner was looking for donations to help my husband and I get our wedding back together, Marcy was one of the... Read More first vendors willing to help us. She not only went out of her way to help us, she exceeded all of our expectations. All of our wedding flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Shannon K

My husband and I were recently married on September 12, 2015 in Galloway, NJ. I used South Jersey Florist for all of my wedding flowers and I could not have been more pleased. Marcy is not only an incredible florist, but truly a wonderful person who bends over backwards to make... Read More your wedding flowers become a true reality. Marcy's work is stunning, meticulous and heartfelt. The vibrant colors of the flowers really pop in all of my pictures and I am so happy I chose South Jersey Florist. Marcy is available to a bride 24/7 and really understands the design and look you are attempting to achieve on your wedding day. Marcy personally delivers your bouquet to you on your wedding day and its special touches like those that make her an IDEAL wedding vendor. I highly, highly, highly recommend Marcy and South Jersey Florist for not only one's wedding day, but any big event in your life. Trust me, you won't be sorry!

Meet The Coordinator

Marcy Kantz

Why do you choose one florist over another? Any florist should be able to make beautiful wedding flowers for about the same price. You have to feel comfortable with the person who you put in charge to create your flower arrangements. I'm available to my brides 24/7, we work within your budget & I personally oversee ALL aspects of your wedding flowers. We go the extra mile to make sure EVERYTHING is perfect. We want to be your florist forever, not just on your wedding day!