All You Need is Love...

Thank you for considering Southview Country Club for your wedding reception! Our ballroom can seat up to 300 people and our talented staff ensures your event and guests will be given the special attention you deserve. We are also happy to plan bridal showers, groom's dinners and anniversary parties!

Ballroom, Country Club

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

239 Mendota Road East, St. Paul, MN (651) 451-6856

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Alyssa C

We had our wedding reception at Southview on August 26th, 2017 and it was nothing short of perfect. From the initial planning to the evening itself, the process was fun, painless, and exciting. The catering manager, De Anna, was the first reason we changed our minds from... Read More another venue as she has an amazing way of putting your mind at ease and turning any stresses into excitement! This was especially helpful as I was an out-of-state bride. She was accommodating of the dates we were able to make it up for our tour and tasting. And speaking of tasting, our guests could not get over how delicious the food was! The chicken Minnesota and signature potatoes were a hit and the catering staff outdid themselves with making sure the food was brought out hot. We had a last minute conundrum with our cupcake stand but we were able to use SVCC's beautiful arrangements an it ended up looking better than our original plan. There was another event going on at the same time which I was initially nervous about, but had I not been aware of this beforehand I would have never known. I could go on an on about how great everyone was to work with so I'll leave it at this; If you're contemplating touring or booking Southview for your wedding ceremony/reception venue, just do it. It was the BEST wedding decision I made, second to who I chose to marry :) Thank you for going above and beyond, and for making our day more than we could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Alicia S

I truly don't have words. De Anna is an absolute angel and we couldn't have planned our wedding without her! We chose Southview Country Club because of how gorgeous the space was and because of her. She was so prompt with emails and captured our vision perfectly! We got married... Read More October 7th 2017 and we are still getting compliments a month later of how gorgeous our outdoor ceremony was, how amazing the food was and how smooth the day went! My mom raves about De Anna to everyone. She helped her handle being the mother of the bride and was there for us throughout the whole day. Through my tears, laughs and all the chaos in between, without a doubt, I would HIGHLY recommend Southview Country club. We seated about 150 guests on the patio comfortably for our outdoor ceremony and 200+ in the Andrews room for the reception, with room to spare! The location is tucked away from busy roads, it was almost like we were hidden but still in the metro area! My husband and I are so very thankful for all the staffs hard work because they truly went above and beyond! Thank you De Anna and Southview Country Club!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Sarah M

We had the BEST experience for our wedding reception at Southview. De Anna is amazing to work with and very professional and friendly. She always responded to my emails quickly. Any little detail I would think of, she had already thought of. We received many compliments... Read More throughout the night about how great the venue was and how much fun everyone had. I would HIGHLY recommend

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Emmi K

My experience with Southview Country Club was amazing! De Anna is so friendly and supportive and she really goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is PERFECT for your special day. Plus, the location is beautiful and they partner with some fantastic vendors. A lot... Read More of people will turn down a country club without looking at it because they assume it is out of their price range, but Southview was competitive with every other venue I looked at. I could not have been happier with my reception venue: Southview Country Club is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Annie K

The best wedding decision we made, was going through Southview for our reception needs. I had a large wedding, and they were able to accommodate seamlessly. The grounds were beautiful and I am sure our pictures will show that. The ballroom itself was beautiful and didn't... Read More require much extra decorating. Most of all, De Anna was so easy to work with. She was prompt with responses and super professional throughout the process, which was stressful for me at times. I didn't have to worry about anything on the big day. Everything was taken care of for me. I would recommend this venue to everyone. Awesome awesome experience.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Candace R

I really, truly cannot say enough about how WONDERFUL Southview Country Club, ALL of their staff and the venue itself were! DeAnna was absolutely wonderful to work with from beginning to end and beyond accommodating to all of our vendors! If I could, I would give her &... Read More Southview 10 stars because they really were that great! :) The bartenders, wait staff and the rest of the help were so kind and made sure each and every guest(all 240+ of them!) were attended to and made sure the Groom and I were happy with everything. Multiple guests told us how wonderful everything was as well! The food was wonderful and they helped tremendously with cleanup so that the Groom and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I am so very grateful we chose Southview Country Club for our reception venue!!! I will most definitely be recommending them! Thank you again!!!! :)

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Alli K

DeAnna is so helpful and willing to help in any way she can. The venue went above and beyond to give us a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Katie P

We recently had our wedding reception here and I cannot begin to describe how grateful I am to the staff at Southview for making the day so wonderful. From day one I knew we made the right choice for our venue. De Anna was always so prompt and clear when answering any of my many... Read More questions during the time leading up to the big day. She and her team were an absolute joy to work with, they made our vision for the day a reality, it was everything we could have hoped for and so much more. The grounds are GORGEOUS (I am so in love with our photos), the food is amazing, and the club is full of wonderful people, willing and ready to help make a bride and groom feel like the most important people to ever step foot inside. Our guests are still giving us compliments about the day! I truly cannot say enough good things about the Southview staff. We would recommend this place again and again for anyone getting married or looking for a place to hold an important event!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Melissa B

SouthView Country Club was the perfect venue for us to have our wedding reception! DeAnna was so great to work with through the whole process! The country club is beautiful, the food is amazing, the staff is professional and they are very accommodating! I honestly can not say... Read More enough great things about SouthView. They made our day absolutely perfect and we are so happy we chose to have our reception with them!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Erin V

We couldn't of had a better experience here! DeAnna and the staff are amazing! They honestly made planning effortless. Our food was amazing. We got married on New Years Eve, and it couldn't have gone more perfect, we had our wedding ceremony and reception here, and we are still... Read More getting compliments almost three weeks later. I honestly can't praise them enough! They are honestly the best.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Molly O

"Thank you" doesn't begin to explain how grateful we are to De Anna and everything she did for our wedding to make it the PERFECT day. She took all our requests in stride and happily dove in to make it happen. She is incredibly talented and has so much passion for her work and... Read More it radiates and shows constantly. If we had to do it all again, we would choose Southview every time. The staff was amazing. Sheena and Crystal were fantastic to work with. We are amazed how the Southview team went above and beyond to make it the day perfect from start to finish. THIS is a team you want behind you for your wedding day, no doubt about it. Also --- so many compliments on the food from our guests! Kudos to the culinary team. We love Southview!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jenny F

Southview Country club was absolutely amazing for my wedding reception!! We did things a little bit differently, we had a destination wedding and then held a reception back home for all of our guests that couldn't make it, approximately 200 people attended at Southview. De Anna... Read More the event coordinator was amazing- she was very flexible with our schedule since we were out of town the week before our reception. Everything went perfect, I couldn't have asked for a better day, from arrival, to taking a few photos on the grounds at sunset, cocktail hour, the food (we were in Mexico for our wedding and we were able to do a taco and fajita meal), dancing, etc. Everything went smoothly. De Anna worked so well with the DJ and photographers that I brought in- everyone worked together as a team, which allowed everything to go so smooth! I have also attended work events at Southview Country Club and have never had a bad experience. Wonderful venue!!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Brittany M

Southview was simply amazing for our September wedding. Beautiful areas all around for photos, amazing food which our guests still comment on, and great staff. De Anna and her team went above and beyond for every aspect of our day. We cannot thank them enough for making it... Read More perfect.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sarah H

If we could do it all over again I would go with Southview 11 out of 10 times. De Anna was so amazing to work with she is very knowledgeable and sweet! I will recommend Southview to everyone i can! We can't Thank you enough De Anna! 💚Mark and Sarah Hanson We will send you... Read More pictures soon!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Yana W

My husband Bruce and I would like to thank you,De Anna Paulette and every team member of Southview Country Club,who contributed to our wonderful Wedding Reception on August 27th. We are truly delighted with a great service,organization and food! Special thank you to De Anna for... Read More helping us on time with Guest Seating Chart which was a last minute change.She did a good job,printing and framing it for us.Thank you so much! We would like to express our appreciation to every SCC staff member who was involved in creating our special day! We will remember your commitment and friendly approach. The dancing floor was absolutely perfect! It was an unforgettable night full of fantastic music and dancing! There is a very nice,spacious changing room available for Bride and Bridesmaids to have some private time for make up,clothes adjustments and relaxation. We feel confident to recommend Southview Country Club as a good venue to celebrate a Big Day or any other special event.Thank you for warm,colourful memories!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Lauren S

We were extremely happy with our choice to have our reception at Southview Country Club. The coordinator, De Anna, was incredibly helpful from day one. Throughout the year of our engagement, she answered countless emails in a timely fashion and worked to make our wedding day... Read More extremely stress free. Our guests loved the food served and having the patio open for the evening. I couldn't imagine a better place to hold our reception and would recommend Southview to anyone having a wedding in the metro area.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Lauren P

Southview is a beautiful location and very reasonable in pricing. DeAnna is simply wonderful to work with. She was very patient and thorough with what needed to get done. She is professional and prompt in communicating. I really appreciated that. I could always trust her word... Read More and her ideas. Staff at Southview was delightful. They were personable and professional. They went out of their way to serve everyone and many of my guests commented that they were impressed with the service they got. Can't say anything negative about Southview. I am very grateful for DeAnna and the staff there. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Beth H

Wow. I can't imagine my day going more perfectly. De Anna is amazing! I felt so at ease. I had a bunch of tasks that I didn't get done before the big day and I left it for the southview staff to do. I arrived and everything was PERFECT. They were always there when I had small... Read More tasks and were on top it. They really put a bride at ease!!! The staff was so courteous the day of. They were so attentive to all my guests. De Anna is every bride's dream. She really is the best. The course is beautiful and we were able to take golf carts out with our photographer and videographer on the course. So many GORGEOUS photo shots.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Jeanine W

Southview was the best venue we could have asked for. From the initial meeting, where many of our questions were answered, to the delicious food tasting, it was all handled professionally and just to our liking. De Anna was beyond wonderful, she was prompt with answering... Read More questions, to understanding our "vision". All of the staff at Southview were willing to help in ANY way possible. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding til the end of the event, we felt completely taken care of. Special requests were made possible and always able to happen. All we can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Julia B

If you're thinking about having your wedding here - DO IT! It was the absolute perfect venue. De Anna was amazing to work with. She is so professional and attentive. She thought of everything both leading up to the wedding and on the big day. Working with her made the whole... Read More process stress free and so simple! The whole staff was incredible, and the food was so delicious - we received the most compliments from our guests about the dinner! We knew the minute we walked in that it was the right place for us, and we are so glad we chose Southview!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Whitney W

We had our wedding here 5/21/2016 and could not have asked for anything more! The venue is gorgeous which was nice so we didn't have to go offsite for pictures. De Anna and the Southview staff were so nice and accommodating - it could not have went any smoother. We knew as... Read More soon as we toured Southview this would be our venue and we were not disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Katie K

Southview was amazing! We couldn't be more happy with deciding to have our wedding and reception here. Deanna was absolutely wonderful and was there for everything and even sent one of her staff to go get needle and thread to fix my dress when it ripped! From bringing Mimosa's... Read More while we got ready, to the time we left she was there. Such a great place!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Michelle P

DeAnna is amazing to work with and accommodate to our needs! No hidden surprises or fees. Very honest and easy to reach. Very organized, friendly and efficient over all. My wife and I love the food and the space provided. Price is reasonable and they are flexible with... Read More many things. Overall, our guests had a great night. We are very happy and thankful. We have friends held reception there before and will have more friends doing the same. Highly recommendable!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Jenna P

Southview was a fantastic venue to host our November 7 wedding reception! The ballroom is so classy and comfortable, the food fantastic, and the service outstanding. We received endless comments from our guests that this was the best wedding they've ever attended! We wouldn’t... Read More change a single thing about our experience with Southview. De Anna Paulette was fantastic to work with from our first tour of Southview to the follow up email she sent the week after our wedding. Planning a large event can be stressful, but every interaction with De Anna (phone, email, and in person) left me feeling happy and relaxed – she and the Southview staff know exactly what needs to happen to put on an outstanding event! It was so great to feel such confidence in De Anna and the venue – I went into our wedding day with zero worries, and everything went beautifully! We cannot say enough how wonderful our wedding day was, due to the outstanding service of De Anna and the staff at Southview!

October Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Ellie G

Southview Country Club was the perfect place to have our wedding reception. It had everything we were looking for - outdoor space, lots of windows, beautiful fall colors on the golf course, spacious, etc. De Anna was simply amazing to work with. She always answered my... Read More emails/questions in a timely manner and made the planning process a lot less stressful. I would highly recommend Southview, everyone was outstanding!

Meet The Director of Catering

De Anna Paulette

Graduating in May ‘09 with a B.S. in Hotel, Restaurant & Tourism Management from the University of WI-Stout, DeAnna worked for Bon Appétit at the University of Northwestern in Roseville, MN as their Catering Supervisor for just over 3 years. In her time at Northwestern, DeAnna helped execute events ranging from campus functions to outside conferences, and as many as 200 wedding receptions. She’s worked events ranging from 10 people to as many as 900! Now in her 5th year at Southview CC, DeAnna is in charge of all private event bookings working closely with clients creating their perfect event.