Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1440 Hymer Ave, Sparks, NV (775) 358-8500

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Nicole D

Quick friendly service. Went in with that I felt was a short timeline, but the gal didn't seem phased. She was able to knock it all out in time for the wedding and it was beautiful.

Good!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Lynette B

Sparks Florist was very helpful. They captured my vision perfectly. It would have been cheaper for me to select the DIY option, but I knew I didn't have time. I do think that that's a great way to bond and make a unique bouquet though. The only thing I have to complain about... Read More (and it's minor) is that they forgot to put on the black and white damask ribbon and used the royal purple instead. It still looked good, just not what we'd talked about.

Don't go to them just because they are well known, shop around

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Acacia N

Sparks Florist supplied my and my bridesmaids bouquets, the groom and groomsmen boutonnieres, a corsage for my mom (she walked me down the aisle), and a tossing bouquet. All the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and matched our colors almost perfectly. My main complaint about... Read More them is the fact that the woman, Traci I believe, that is actually suppose to handle setting up wedding arrangements never returned any of my calls. It wasn't until I went in and complained about her that I was able to get Tracy at the Sparks location to help me. Tracy was so helpful and I would have no complaints if I could have just dealt with her and no one else. Oh, one more complaint about customer service. Once my husband and I decided to go with Sparks Florist I called in to place our order. The young woman I spoke with more than happily took my payment by phone and said she would email me a receipt. After a few days of no receipt I called and spoke to another young woman who informed that they weren't able to email receipts and didn't know why I would be told that they could. She was at least nice enough to print one out for me to pick up at a later date. I would definitely recommend shopping around more than I did. Unfortunately, I didn't realize until after I had made my deposit just how many wedding florists there actually are in the area. In all honesty, if it hadn't been for Tracy we probably wouldn't have gone with Sparks Florist.

Simply, the best!

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Miranda S

If you are getting married in the Reno/Tahoe/Carson City area, Sparks Florist is the only florist you should consider. They make everything so easy. From picking out your flowers with their wedding coordinator to picking them up or having them delivered. They are always... Read More willing to chat with you if you have any changes to your order. We were able to save a lot of money by ordering the flowers through them, setting them up ourselves at their design studio and then picking them up from the design studio on the day of our wedding. Even when we were arranging our flowers at the design studio, they were more than willing to answer any questions we had. The service alone makes Sparks Florist worth it, but on top of that their flowers are beautiful!

Tony Jr and Tammy are amazing

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Marissa J

I first want to thank Tony and Tammy for their patience. I changed my mind quite a few times and they were happy to help every time. The flowers were much more than I thought they would be. They were fresh and so beautiful. I would recommend them to any one!

Beatiful and unique

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Jamie G

The vision for our wedding did not include all white flowers and roses so we needed a special vendor to help us pull off the look we were going for. Sparks Florist listened to our ideas and looked at the pictures we brought to our consultation and helped us create bouquets that... Read More really fit our vision. They were great at working within our budget and had really helpful ideas. We bought our centerpiece flowers wholesale and made them in their Marketplace with the help of one of their designers. It was so much fun! We made it a girls day and giggled and gossiped while putting together my beautiful centerpieces. They even handled last minute changes and bumps with ease. When we arrived at the Marketplace/Design Center we found that our centerpiece flowers had been under-ordered (they found more for us right away) and the wrong flowers were ordered for our arch-piece. They quickly corrected the issue and everything looked wonderful! My bouquet was perfect and the toss bouquet they created was amazing - far more than I had imagined. I would highly recommend Sparks Florist for all your floral needs - but if you have a specific vision in mind, definitely take pictures with you to help explain the image you have in your mind.

They lasted weeks!

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Michelle G

Sparks florist was wonderful in helping me choose flowers to giving me tips on how to transport them myself to save on the delivery fee. Even better, some of the bouqets lasted weeks after the ceremony!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Rhiann S

All of our Flowers were what we wanted and were perfect!

Great service

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Jillian B

Very nice. Came out with a little high of a price for my budget but over all their service was great.

The flowers were nice, if they were what I ordered

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Ashley W

I gave three stars, because while the flowers were pretty and very fragrant, they were not the color or the flower type I ordered. They did not give me all the corsages that I ordered, and the user had to use the toss bouquet because her flowers never arrived. Also my flowers... Read More were bruised and yellow when I ordered white flowers. My bridesmaids flowers were nicer than mine. The groomsmen had exactly what I ordered, and the centerpieces were beautiful, I just wish being the bride I was happy with my bouquet.

Unique, Creative, and very Talented!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Andrea G

Sparks Florist is a very well respected and busy company in the Reno area. Terri, their wedding coordinator, is fantastic. Although slow to respond to communications, she is a complete joy to work with. They take their jobs very seriously and will take the time to sit with... Read More the bride and groom to create a vision. Then, they will bring that vision to life. I gave them numerous embellishments to include and when our floral was dropped on to the venue on the day of the wedding, I was beside myself. It was perfect! For the cost, we couldn't have selected a better vendor to work with!!! They are amazing and very talented flora designers who will ensure you are very happy along the way!!!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 1/31/2012 Allison A

The flowers were absolutely beautiful.However, they were not exactly what I had expected. My bouqet started flopping after the ceremony- which was kind of a disappointment. The flowers that they recommended didn't hold up to the potential that other flowers could have. They were... Read More over an hour late on there delivery, and some rose petals that were supposed to be a light peach, turned out being bright pink (YICKES!) now thats not good when you don't have PINK as any part of your wedding design. Overall, I would say they were average with there services.

Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Scott R

We went to Sparks Florist located on Smithridge Drive in Reno and we are very satisfied with the results. The service provided by the wedding coordinator, Kelly, was great. She will accomodate you with whatever you need and not to mention at a reasonable price. The flowers were... Read More perfect. Every flower from the center pieces to the bouquets was beatiful. The bride's bouquet was breathtaking! Couldn't have asked for something more perfect. I highly recommend this vendor.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Rachel C

Sparks Florist is amazing. I was on a budget & they worked with me to help me have my dream wedding. They were very attentive & knowledgeable. I was able to rent my arch from them too! They also sell flowers in bulk & have a design center for rent. We put all the... Read More centerpieces together ourselves & they stored them with the rest of the wedding party flowers. They delivered it all together the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend using Sparks Florist!

Very affordable

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Brooke B

I was on a strict budget with my wedding and didn't want to spend a ton of money on flowers. I went to Sparks Florist and showed them a picture of a bouquet I wanted, and they asked how much I wanted to spend and said they would make it work. My bouquet looked exactly like the... Read More picture. Very impressed. The only drawback was that the bridesmaids bouquets were very small, but I was warned of this in advance, and they still looked great. For the money that I spent, it was a great deal.

Great quality!

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Ashley L

Our flowers were beautiful and all of the boquets were very well made. The arrangement for our arch was exactly what I wanted and stayed together very well.

Not Impressed

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Kellie B

I LOVED their samples and pictures at all of the wedding shows I went to, but had a horrible meeting. The lady started out by making fun of my future last name, then rushed me through the entire appointment like she had better things to do. The quote I was given was incredibly... Read More expensive and not within my budget.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Kristen B

Terri was so helpful planning our wedding flowers. She made us a beautiful bouquet and boutonnieres. She had detailed outlines and there were no surprises. We were DIY the rest our our reception flowers and when the bulk order came in she was kind enough to answer all of our... Read More questions. She even called that evening at 10 pm to double check that we were still doing ok and that the flowers hadn't wilted. Overall, this was an excellent vendor to work with.

Great flowers, good price

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Laura H

I worked with Kelly Jo at Sparks Florist, and she was great. My bill for flowers was $815 with a coupon from a bridal fair, and that included my bouquet, four bridesmaids bouquets, 10 boutonnieres, five corsages, red rose petals for the aisle and a flat of multicolored gerbera... Read More daisies (I made my own centerpieces).

A beautiful mistake

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Mikhaila P

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. The bridal bouquet wasnt exactly what I had ordered, but it was gorgeous none the less. I even got more flowers than what I paid for so that totally made up for the little problem I had with my bouquet. I was pretty satisfied with the order

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Gwyndalyn E

My choice of flowers and their design was very nice. Salesperson actually checked back with me two different times to make sure everything was OK and on time for the event. Flowers for reception lasted over a week and a half.

so happy!

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Nichole R

i couldnt be more happy with the way the flowers turned out. They were brilliant, beautiful, and exactly what i wanted them to look like (even for having a hard vision to follow). To help save money, they have an option where you can buy bulk and put together the extra... Read More flowers - my advice, buy a bottle of wine and grab your best girls and do it that way. soo much fun!

Beautiful, Affordable Flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Jill M

Sparks Florist was very helpful and thorough in our meetings prior to the wedding. They were on time and pinned the boutineers on the men. The flowers were spectacular. They listened to what I wanted and got the look spot-on. People gasped when seeing my bouquet. I couldn't have... Read More been happier with Sparks Florist.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/28/2010 Natalie W

I was pleasantly suprised when my flowers showed up for the wedding. They were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Getting there was a little tough, my only personal experiece with the florist was not pleasant. I am thankful I had a wedding planner to finish communicaiton with... Read More them because the customer service I had was not very friendly.

Above & Beyond

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Sara F

Sparks Florist is amazing - they went above and beyond my expectations with all the flowers and decor. All of the flowers were fresh and perfectly placed. Our guests still talk about how beautiful our wedding was and how great everything looked and smelled!