Special Occasions & Queen Street Linens

Lancaster, PA

Take it up a notch.....

Exceptional linens can transform a room. We offer more than 100 fabrics including organzas, damasks, and embroidered sheers all sewn and laundered in our Lancaster facility for the highest quality. Let us know how we can help make your event truly special.

Linens, Rentals + Equipment

863 North Queen Street, Lancaster, PA (717) 299-4642

Beautiful Linens!

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Lynn S

Special Occasions has such a variety of beautiful linens to choose from. Their team is very nice and easy to work with. They are also very knowledgeable and helpful. The prices were very reasonable as well. I would HIGHLY recommend using Special Occasions for your... Read More wedding. Special Occasions, Thank you so very much for such beautiful linens for our wedding. The linens made the room and the rest of the decor tie together so well! Lynn + Andrew

Excellent Linens

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 chrysanthi k

Special Occasions provided amazing linens for my wedding. They have so many different fabrics to choose from. Their linens truly make such a difference in the room décor. I used their sequins linen for my head table, cake table, and ice sculpture table. It made the whole... Read More room sparkle and added such elegance to my pictures. Everyone noticed how beautiful the head table and my king's tables looked. I chose a Bollywood linen for the king's table to compliment the head table. Cheryl was amazing to work with. She was very knowledgeable and prompt in her response time. I highly recommend Special Occasions!! You won't be disappointed! For a small amount of money, it makes such a big difference in the overall appearance of a room!

Beautiful and the perfect touch

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Katie H

Claudia is amazing! She has a true knowledge of design and fabric. We met with her to pick our fabrics for our head table for our wedding at the Cork Factory Hotel. All I had to do was tell her a little about my design scheme and wedding colors and she grabbed some swatches and... Read More came up with something beautiful. The linens really popped on the head table and made it the true centerpiece of the room. She was so much fun to work with and we couldn't have been happier with our rental!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Christina G

I was very pleased with our experience with Queen street linens. I feel like at times it was hard to communicate with them, but everything turned out well.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kristen K

We rented our wedding day linens from Special Occasions and absolutely loved them! The linens were beautiful and fit the feel of our wedding day perfectly. We worked with Cheryl and she was fantastic! So responsive to e-mails and very flexible throughout the process. Highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Dylan P

From the moment we sat down with Claudia at Special Occasions, we knew we came to the right place for our wedding linens. Claudia was an absolute delight to sit down with and discuss the linen options that best suited our wedding venue. It is immediately apparent that she is a... Read More master of her trade as she was able to suggest the perfect linens for us after only five minutes of discussion. Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the linens... how high quality they were and how well they accented our wedding venue. From the types of fabric used to the neat folds and beautiful drapes, our entire venue had come to life, perfectly portraying the fairy-tale wedding we had envisioned from day one. Claudia, we cannot thank you enough for your professionalism, your time, and your generosity. If we ever need linens in the future, we know who to ask! -Dylan & Claire

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

We worked with Cheryl for both our daughters bridal shower and wedding which was on May 28, 2016 at Excelsior. Cheryl complete understood our vision and offered so many wonderful suggestions to bring our ideas to life. The linen selection was amazing and they arrived in... Read More pristine condition. Our daughter and son in law absolutely loved the way the tables looked for their reception. Thanks again to Queen Street Linens, and especially Cheryl for helping us make the day so special.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 K E

Buyer beware! My fiancé and I were looking at renting Farm Tables for our wedding and opted against it due to the high cost. Instead, we met with Special O as they were highly recommended by several vendors. The linens are slightly dated - we were looking for crisp, clean ivory... Read More linens with blush napkins... these were not available. After we made our selections that we thought we were happy with, we got our quote. HOLY STICKER SHOCK! It was nearly $1,200 to rent linens so we passed! That was just as expensive as renting custom farm tables. Save your self a pretty penny and BUY your linens! We spent less than $400 on every linen for our wedding from http://www.linentablecloth.com Save your budget girls!

2016-04-13T12:15:06 Response from the vendor

We appreciate all the feedback from our brides, and we are glad your wedding was a success. Certainly purchasing your own linens is a clear option. The benefits of renting linens from Special Occasions are that you receive beautifully pressed and laundered linens correctly sized... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Karen O

Wonderful folks to work with! We could not have been happier with the linens provided by Special Occasions for our daughter's wedding. The Admiral Blue tablecloths were just the right color and looked so elegant on the tables. They were delivered to the venue the day before our... Read More reception, so the caterer could begin dressing the tables immediately upon arrival and no time was lost. Claudia Himes and her staff were so easy to work with, even when we had to add to our order SEVERAL times! Their selection of quality fabrics in multiple sizes, shapes and colors can't be beat. It added so much to our celebration! Thanks, Special O! You're the best!

Elegant and Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Amanda W

Wow! Linens make a difference and you can't find anyone better than Special Occasions. Claudia is amazing! Just by talking with her for five minutes she can help steer you towards the linens of your dreams. The selection is awesome, the quality is beyond words, and everything is... Read More top notch. The linens MADE the whole reception tie together!!

Gorgeous linens, and Claudia is an artist!

Reviewed on 12/19/2012 Aimee A

Claudia is truly an artist, and we were fortunate to work with her on the linen and color-scheming for my wedding reception. We had booked the reception at the Hershey Country Club, which was a great location for our families, but the club's ballroom has a carpet that is super... Read More wild. It is a difficult room to master with regard to color. After booking the venue, my Mom and I went first to Claudia to get guidance on color for linen. We took with us my "inspiration book" with photos of color combinations that I loved and a clear sense of the mood we wanted to create, and we brainstormed. With Claudia's guidance, we landed on a perfect color combination that would have presence in the room, quiet the crazy carpet, and provide the perfect backdrop for my wedding colors that would take center stage in flowers, bridesmaids dresses, etc. On the day of the event, Claudia's linen sparkled, and we received so many wonderful comments about how gorgeous the room looked, both from guests and from other vendors who were setting up in the space. The reception was everything we had dreamed that it would be, and it all started with Claudia's color inspiration and the foundation she helped us lay for the design of the room. She is an amazing talent.

So many choices

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 jamie s

They have so many choices that it made it hard to choose. In the end they helped me pick the best linen that went with my theme. The linens just change that feel of the room.

She put up with me!!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Sam W

Cheryl was kind, gracious, and patient with me. Even when I changed my mind and ran behind, she was so supportive! The linens were gorgeous and brought my vision to reality. They made all the difference in the world. The service was flawless!

Great Linens!

Reviewed on 1/24/2011 christy g

They were so thoughtful and really worked to make the place look great.

Icing on the cake...

Reviewed on 6/25/2010 Kristi E

...the linens really made our reception pop. They provided class act service for us! From our first meeting until the day of, they were amazing. Their products were amazing!!!! I loooooved the purple eyelash table runners and table cloths. Just stunning. Their set up was... Read More great...I didn't have to worry about a thing!