DJs * Bands * Lighting * Video * AV Rentals

Spectrum has been providing top-quality disc jockey services, live entertainment and video packages for over 24 years and is recognized as a leader in the industry. In the past few years, Spectrum has broadened its scope to include audio visual and lighting services with package discounts.

Wedding

Music

6025 Unity Drive, Norcross, GA (770) 441-9806

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Samantha A

I selected Spectrum for my wedding DJ based on quality, professionalism, and pricing. Not only was it a preferred vendor of my venue, Flint Hill, but upon meeting with Matt Osborne for my initial consultation, I knew that it was a great fit. Spectrum has the latest technology... Read More and you have the ability to plan out your entire wedding from the ceremony to the reception using their online planning tool. Matt also offered tips and advice to make for smooth transitions and a good time.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Emily K

We worked with Matt from Spectrum Entertainment and he was wonderful! Spectrum makes the process really easy and they have a really thorough event planning worksheet where you can fill in all of the details of the reception, as well as song request forms. I loved having... Read More everything so organized! We met with Matt about a month before the wedding to go through the timeline and event details. He was able to create a mix of two songs for our first dance and it was perfect! He walked us through every detail and was extremely helpful. On the day of, he was the master of ceremonies extraordinaire and everything ran so smoothly! He did a great job of mixing our song picks with the rest of the playlist, and there were people on the dance floor all night long. He also flawlessly weaved in the fight song and alma mater from our university, as well as carried out some difficult to find song requests from guests. We really enjoyed working with Matt and it's not hard to tell he is excellent at what he does. Overall great experience working with Spectrum Entertainment--highly recommend!!

2017-01-03T16:27:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks Emily and Trevor! Your guests hit it hard and they made me look good! Congrats and the best of luck to you both!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Valerie Y

Absolutely loved DJ Phil. He kept our reception rocking with our choice of music. A little old & new and the kids absolutely had a blast. He was very professional as well as the team at the Spectrum Entertainment office. I highly recommend you book with them for your next... Read More event.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jeffrey L

We couldn’t be happier to have chosen SE Events and Matt Osborn to be our DJ for our wedding. Matt was very responsive and we really enjoyed our pre-wedding meeting as it helped with all the jitters and to get our questions answered. SE Events has put a lot of time and effort... Read More into their organization and it really shows in their event planning forms. My husband and I had a great time going through all the forms and songs to pick the best ones to match our personalities – the options are endless. Matt always had a big smile on his face and his energy during the wedding was spot on. He had everything running smoothly so there was never a dull moment. He was great at keeping the music low during the meal and then turning it up and judging the crowd to kept them dancing and having the best possible time. We would recommend Spectrum Entertainment and Events and Matt to whomever is in need of a DJ or any reason.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Katie S

John was our DJ and he was awesome! He met with us beforehand and walked us through the online planning form-- which was super easy to use. He also gave us great suggestions! Our guests had a great time! I would highly recommend SE Events.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Hilary S

Matt from Spectrum Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding, and he was incredible!! He was so easy to work with in the planning process, and he did exactly what we asked at the wedding! There was never a second when the dance floor was empty. We were dancing and singing all... Read More night long! Everything flowed beautifully, the sound quality was perfect, and he didn't have to intervene much with the guests in terms of announcements. He played all of our requests, and he stayed on our timetable. We received amazing feedback about the music from our guests for weeks after the event! We definitely recommend Matt with Spectrum Entertainment!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kaytee N

I love spectrum entertainment!!! They are professional, genuinely love what they do, and they know how to keep people on their happy feet!! Lou was so great at my wedding and kept my crowd, young and old, excited and dancing!! So happy with my choice of Dj services!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Jennifer D

I was so excited to use Spectrum Entertainment's DJ services for our wedding reception after the great meeting we had with John Johnson. He was very thorough in explaining the electronic request form and how everything would work together. However, DJ Chris ruined that. I had... Read More requested a specific song for my bouquet toss, he played that song along with another song that was not requested. He also played a disrespectful song by Juvenile that was not on the playlist. I was so embarrassed! The DJ also decided to turn the music off early prior to the reception ending. I spent so much time and hard earned money on our wedding reception. I emailed the company and received rude responses back.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Lily H

SE Events was great to work with via email! We ended up not booking them, but they were very good with communications and very timely with estimates!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 lytton c

Lou from spectrum entertainment was great. We danced all night, and he followed our timeline perfectly. Everything went so smoothly, and was very responsive through the whole process. The online forms they have are super user friendly. Only thing I would have changed was the... Read More amount of songs we requested. It goes by so quickly so we weren't able to get to all of them, so just make sure you request only the most important songs!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Charleston M

Thank you to Spectrum the sound was perfect! The only snag was our personal amp was taken away and that caused a delay in our reception music. Otherwise, wonderful job!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Anne K

We were thrilled with Spectrum Entertainment. Matt Osborne has DJ'd five of my friend's weddings, and he was the second call I made once I picked my date and venue location. He created a wonderful playlist based off our music selection, and he was incredibly professional.

2017-01-03T16:34:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Anne and Andrew for your business! It was great seeing so many familiar faces and like your friend's weddings, yours ranks right up there with the best ~ great party!! Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Henry!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Helen G

SE Events was awesome! Booking and planning with John was so easy and seamless and Jesse was an awesome DJ. Our dance floor was packed the whole night! Their online planning forms are seriously the best ever. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 jessica l

Spectrum-ent helped make our wedding perfect, Omar was our DJ and did a great job! i also loved their online music selection guide, it was very easy to use and helpful.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lisa C

We booked Spectrum Entertainment and Events for our 10/1/16 wedding in Atlanta and we were more than well satisfied with their services! I initially spoke with Lou, a fellow NY-er, who assisted us with choosing the correct DJ/Videography package for us, and who was informative... Read More and extremely helpful getting us started. Day of wedding, Scott, our videographer, was an ABSOLUTE gem!! He was very timely, arriving well within our wedding timeline to capture AMAZING wedding prep moments for both myself and my groom! He was so sweet, very complimentary, fun and worked oh so well alongside our photographer! We also used Spectrum for DJ services. We were mostly satisfied with our DJ minus a few mishaps such the incorrect ceremony song was played for the bridal party processional and he did not have the actual song for our first dance because the file was corrupted (we chose "At Last" by Beyonce but danced to the original by Etta James). It may be more my fault than the DJ because although I did complete the online planning program that Spectrum gives their clients, I believe I may have submitted it incorrectly. And other than those small mishaps, they did not hamper our wedding! We thoroughly enjoyed our day! I think my only wish would have been that the DJ should have been more interactive and persuasive in getting our guests on the dance floor especially since we are actually a VERY, VERY ready to party type of crowd. All in all, if we had to rewind and do it all over again, we would still DEFINITELY book with Spectrum Entertainment and Events! And we highly recommend Spectrum Entertainment and Events to any couples getting married or for any special events that someone may have planned!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kim H

Spectrum Entertainment was AMAZING! Matt was our DJ and he came highly recommended! We were very impressed with his music selection and his ability to keep our wedding lively and fun! My guests thoroughly enjoyed dancing the night away! Spectrum also did a great job with our... Read More up-lighting, disco ball and microphone for our ceremony. We give Matt and Spectrum 2 thumbs up and an A+++ for making our wedding the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kelly K

I am so glad we chose Spectrum Entertainment for our wedding. Lou was absolutely wonderful. He played the music that was requested and since I didn't have a wedding planner, he helped me keep my timeline and let me know when it was time to do things. Their online form to put... Read More your requests and timeline was amazing and so easy to use. It also came with a list of songs other people had requested in case you were stuck and couldn't figure out what song you wanted for a specific thing. I would 100% recommend and if I had to do it over again I'd choose them again.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Caroline T

Great hype, worked with us extremely well. Kept all of our guests entertained, from our grandparents down to our nieces and nephews Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lenny B

We were thrilled to hear that at the last minute, John was available on the date of our wedding, as we had worked with him from the start. Once he arrived, he set up everything quickly and without issue. He was ready to get out lapel microphones set up and tested nearly... Read More immediately once wee were dressed and ready. Once the ceremony was over, John proceeded to play music that everyone on their feet and commenting on the great music selection the ENTIRE evening. Most people only sat down to REST. John knew what to play, when to play it and how to engage the group at every turn. Because John was so good at running the entertainment, we actually ABANDONED the process of picking songs and asked him to simply pick from entire genres of music and use his judgement on when to play what. We also told him that he was free to use funny sound effects and any other tools he had at his disposal. (The rim-shot during the Best Man toast was priceless!) You can always tell when someone has a passion for what they do. The results of their work are always excellent and here John proved that in spades. I am now CONSTANTLY thinking of placed to use John and Spectrum Events at even my smallest of gatherings. Without John, that reception could have been an, awkward, boring snooze-fest that ended early, instead we had to be reminded that the venue needed to close for the night! THANK YOU JOHN! YOU ROCK!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Monica C

We had some amazing vendors for our wedding. Except for our DJ, Lou Guzzo. I literally have nothing positive to say about him. Before the wedding we met with him once, went over specifics of what we wanted, explaining how important some aspects were, and we were feeling... Read More pretty good that Lou got it and would be a great choice. We were wrong. After that, we had many emails go without response, and the few he did reply to, he answered one question and ignored the rest of the email. The week before the wedding my then fiance now husband finally got in touch with him via phone where he assured us that he had everything under control. That was definitely not true. And everything went wrong was 100% his fault for either not preparing, or not caring. One of the BIGGEST issues had to be the processional. 30 years ago I heard a song and immediately thought "I want this song played at my wedding". Well as an adult that lead singer started a foundation that I became a volunteer for, and at one of those events, I met my future husband. The singer sent us a specially recorded acoustic version of that song for us to use at our wedding as our processional. I can't explain how special that was to us, explained it to Lou, sent him the song, and trusted it would happen and make our day so extra meaningful. The wedding started, the song was wrong. I had no idea what to do- I had no idea what he was playing (it wasn't one of the Vitamin Strings songs we had requested as prelude music which might have made sense) and so the venue coordinator ran down to Lou to have him change to the correct song. He didn't have it. I walked down the aisle eventually to a song I never heard of. But not till after the delay that left all the guests wondering if I had cold feet or something crazy was going on. 10 days later I am still getting questioned about what happened. Then he played Dora the Explorer theme song as our recessional music!?! We had requested just the "we did it we did it!" 2 lines which is a joke with some friends. Not any song. We showed him the youtube clip. Offered to send the MP3. And we discussed this specifically and clarified that Lou understood when we met with him. I guess he forgot? Later at the reception I asked him to please play the album version of what should have been our processional, and he told me "I've had requests for Jesse's Girl and The Wobble first, I'll get to it". I was dumbfounded. So many other things were wrong, but I'm running out of characters I'm allowed to use in this review. He played another song wrong that was a specific request and the song he played literally cleared the dance floor. He didn't change it, left an empty dance floor for the entire song. We didn't have a big "must play" list, but another important song didn't get played. I just want to say for anyone considering using Spectrum, DO NOT USE LOU! Unfortunately, there was not much direction when we asked for help choosing which DJ we should pick- we were told to just read the bios. Apparently that was the wrong choice. I hate that the part of my wedding ceremony that was to have been one of the most meaningful will now just be an unhappy frustrating memory because of Lou. I just have to laugh that we walked out to the Dora the Explorer theme song though, because really, you can't make this stuff up. I implore anyone considering Lou to reconsider. It was the biggest mistake we made.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Louis L

Lou Guzzo did an amazing job and played all the right music!! He also was very good at keeping everyone on the dancefloor! Thank you for making our wedding amazing Lou!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Casey H

Spectrum helped make everything go so smoothly! I would recommend them to anyone that needed a DJ.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Pam C

I booked SE Events for my daughter's wedding after a friend recommended them. I was not disappointed! They were super helpful and responded quickly to my questions. Their online planner is great! My daughter chose Matt for her DJ and I am so glad she did! He was great to work... Read More with, had ideas that we did not even think of and did an awesome job! We also used them for the videography and they did an awesome job! I highly recommend SE Events for all your DJ needs! Thank you again for an awesome time!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Laura M

Our DJ, Omar, was the BEST. He did an excellent job making sure everyone was on the dance floor!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Caitlin F

Spectrum Entertainment was the service my brother and sister in law used for the wedding. When the time came for my now husband and I to select a DJ for our wedding reception- there was no doubt in our mind who we wanted! DJ Lou is hands down the best out there. He kept the... Read More crowd going and enjoying the night. We also paid an extra $100 because we were farther away than their general area they service but we HAD to have DJ Lou. Highly recommend him and Spectrum Entertainment!

Matt Osborne

Matt Osborne, Partner, first joined the Spectrum team in 1997 as an Account Manager and took less than 5 years to buy the company. He currently manages Spectrum’s top producing wedding referral accounts, oversees day to day operations and continues to DJ every weekend. He is an Atlanta native who has performed on stage since 1988 as a musician and DJ, and has over 3,500 events under his belt as a DJ with thousands more as an event producer. His overall experience ensures that your event will be a smashing success. He has a young, fun and upbeat personality with very strong Emcee strengths.