Spring Lake Manor

Spring Lake, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Spring Lake Manor

A BALLROOM IN SPRING LAKE, NJ

The grand ballroom has recently undergone a major renovation and can now accommodate up to 350 guests. With stunning chandeliers and an elegant style, the Grand Ballroom is a beautiful backdrop for a large gala event. `

The Atlantic room is a smaller banquet room. With a classic design and timeless decor, the Atlantic room is a spectacular setting for a smaller, more intimate wedding.

The Grill Room Restaurant and Bar is the ideal space for a small reception. This is a favorite space for the cocktail hour.

Spring Lake Manor can also host and coordinate a beautiful beach wedding at the nearby beach if an ocean view wedding is what the couple dreams of. An on-site reception will follow the beach wedding.

Spring Lake Manor has several wedding packages from which to choose. All wedding packages include professional event planning with an experienced event coordinator. Also included in all wedding packages are the use of a bridal suite, lighting and sound, parking, setup and clean up.

Wedding packages include five hours of reception time which features five hours of open bar time. This includes all china, flatware and glassware. Tables and chairs are included with white or ivory linens and a choice of several napkin colors.

Although the couple can opt for an outside vendor for their wedding cake, the Spring Lake Manor can provide a two- or three-tiered specialty cake. Cake-cutting service is provided by staff.

Bar services include all wait staff and bartenders. The bar service includes house wine, beer and liquor. This also includes a champagne toast. Some packages offer premium liquors, specialty wines and beers. All glassware is included as well as setup and clean up.

On-site caterers will work closely with the couple to create a menu to please anyone. Widely known for their specialty menus, the Spring Lake Manor can offer menus that cater to all special needs. Some services include menus that cater to:

• Vegetarian
  • Vegan
  • Gluten-free
  • Lactose-free
  • Nut-free
  • Organic
  • Kosher

Silver Lake Manor has an available list of preferred vendors to assist with the services that they do not handle on-site. The wedding coordinator can attend to any details with these vendors to make the wedding ceremony and reception the day of a lifetime.

At Spring Lake Manor they understand that five hours is not always enough time for the couple to enjoy the day with their guests. With any wedding package at Spring Lake Manor the couple and guests have exclusive use of the Grille Room Restaurant and Bar after the reception so the party can continue.

The Spring Lake Manor

The Spring Lake Manor is a beautiful Victorian Mansion, located in the tranquil Jersey Shore community of Spring Lake. Only 6 blocks from the Atlantic Ocean and 3 blocks away from the photogenic Spring Lake Park and Gardens, the Manor is the perfect place to celebrate your special occasion.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Restaurant

415 Route 71, Spring Lake, NJ (732) 449-6630

My Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Vanessa R

We had our Dream Wedding at the Spring Lake Manor on Nov. 9, 2013. All we wanted was a small, intimate wedding to celebrate our special day with our closest family and friends with the prestige of having a full Reception/cocktail and room for DJ/Dancing. In NJ that is nearly... Read More impossible to find. I was heartbroken that we may have to compromise our dreams to get married. We were fortunate to find the Spring Lake Manor. The owner John Nagle and his wonder staff made our dreams come true. Using their smaller rooms, we were able to have the Ceremony/Reception there where we partied all night long. From our first meeting with John to the very end of our wedding night we were continuously amazed. First of all the place is Beautiful! They have beautiful water/fire features out front and fountain our back, very modern bathrooms, The Grill rm, (used for our cocktail) has a very relaxed lounge type atmosphere, The Atlantic rm(used for our Ceremony/Reception) has a modern beachy feel. For larger parties, The ball rm was very impressive. 2nd the food was AMAZING! I cannot stress this enough. AMAZING! My Guest are still talking about how impressed they were by the Taste, Quality and amount of food. Nobody left hungry! Both the food at cocktail and food at dinner was SO good (my husband and I are Foodies, and are hard to impress) We had the NY Sirloin and Cedar plank Salmon as our food options and they were both Delicious! Very impressed that all the yummy steak dinners came out simultaneously and were all cooked perfectly. Kudos to the all the Chefs! I can’t wait to go back there for dinner! Lastly, but most importantly the Staff at the Manor. They are an amazing group of people that helped make our dreams come true. Many guest have told us how wonderful the staff was to them, and I thank you for that. John made sure everything was going smoothly. Every time I saw him he always made sure I was happy and assured me that if there was anything I needed he would make it happen. During the planning I was having an issue with one of my other vendors, with a quick email I told him my situation and almost instantaneously he responded back with a “I’m all over it, no worries” and He and His staff took care of it, Thank you John, Janine and Kristen! I even got follow up emails/calls to make sure the issue was resolved  They are also very responsive to any detailed questions you may have. Kristen was so helpful during the planning. Whenever we had a question concerning the planning, she would respond to my emails immediately, which is quite a relief with so many unresponsive vendors out there. Amanda did an amazing job bringing it all together. Although not our original coordinator, Amanda took charge of the wedding and she did a wonderful job! From getting me champagne when I arrived, decorating, coordinating the events of the day and all the jobs that I’m sure I don’t know about to make the day run so smoothly, thanks a million! The wait staff and bus boys were Fantastic. Guest commented on nice/friendly and how well coordinated food was severed. Personally, I know I always had a drink in my hand and was found when my food was served thanks to them. We also had a wonderful bartender that made PERFECT drinks! There are no words to express the gratitude I have for John and the staff at the Spring Lake Manor. All I can do is to continue to recommend the Spring Lake Manor to others, as they will make your dreams come true!

Wedding!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 kelly g

I want to thank John and Janine for a fantastic night! They were more then accommodating and went above and beyond my expectations for my night. The food was amazing and the venue was beautiful. Any questions or concerns I had they addressed promptly. I would recommend (I... Read More already have actually) this venue for any future couple. Absolutely worth it every cent (which includes tax and gratuity)!!!

Mrs. Rosenfeld

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

I had my wedding luncheon at the Spring Lake Manor just last month on the 20th and it was a wonderful experience. It is very appealing location. The outside has a nice waterfall and beautiful flowers which are great for taking pictures. Inside it is amazing. The charm of the... Read More mansion definitely shows. John and his staff were excellent throughout the whole process. They were able to cater to all of my needs. The food was presented perfectly and the taste exceeded our expectations. My guests all enjoyed themselves. I would highly recommend this facility and would also use it again in the future for other events.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Mary W

Two weeks ago I had my daughters bridal shower at Springlake Manor. John and his staff were fabulous to work with. There was very little for me to do and when I got there the morning of the room was set and stunning! If you're going to have an event do it here!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017

I recently had my daughter's bridal shower at the Spring Lake Monor and it was amazing. I had looked around at, at least 10 venues. But, and so happy that I selec the SLM. John, the owner is amazing to work with. The doesn't nickel and dime you to death like a lot of these other... Read More places. You get a beautiful venue, excellent pricing, food and service. I am still getting calls from family and friends saying how great everything was. I would highly recommend the SLM for any upcoming events you might have. Claudia Faulhaber

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Kristy S

We had our wedding Oct 22, 2016 and were promised that we would be the only even that evening. Our cocktail hour was cut short to start set up for the next event. Food was great, rooms were fabulous and they accommodated our change of ceremony due to weather at the last minute.... Read More They were very confusing on the pricing. Even after it was all written down.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016

We were looking for a charming venue to have a small wedding reception, but it was very important that it was affordable. The Spring Lake Manor went above and beyond! Not only was the booking process painless, but they also provided us with flexible options which included... Read More having a local bakery make our delicious cake. We had a lovely reception for two hours in the Grille Room. It was festively decorated for Fall, and we also had the ability to add our touches as well. The food was outstanding and is still being talked about today. From the beginning, the staff made sure that everything was taken care of for us. They did an amazing job, and we would highly recommend choosing them. We had a perfect wedding reception at the Spring Lake Manor!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Shannon M

There are no words to describe how amazing our reception was this past Saturday!!!! Every single detail was absolutely perfect!!! John, Jeannine and the rest of the staff at Spring Lake Manor are beyond spectacular. They made my dream reception come true and I can't thank them... Read More enough!!! Our food was fantastic and is still being talked about!!!! You will not regret booking your wedding at Spring Lake Manor!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Eileen G

Our daughter chose the Spring Lake Manor for her wedding in September of 2016. The staff could not have been more helpful. John was very accommodating and eager to make sure that everything went as planned. Janine was the ultimate "Wedding Planner" and came through several... Read More times during the evening to answer our questions, and even help out with the bustle! The food was delicious and the venue was decorated beautifully. It was a perfect evening and the Spring Lake Manor Staff made sure that our bride and groom were happy and every detail was addressed. We were all very happy and the evening was a great success!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Brittany G

Had my dream wedding at the Spring Lake Manor on Sunday 9/25/2016. Thanks to John, Janine and the entire staff! Everything was perfect and the food was amazing! Thank you so so much for making my dreams come true. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Caileigh F

I cannot say enough times how wonderful the Spring Lake Manor was for our wedding. They accommodated anything we asked for since the day we book our reception. John was generous and attentive to all of our desires. Janine seemed to pop up anytime we needed her assistance... Read More ..(Even if we didn't know we needed her!) They were always available to answer our questions, offer us food, and schedule an appointment. I am so glad we found this gem of a venue. Our guests were thrilled with our food, decor, staff attentiveness, and atmosphere. We received many compliments from our guests about the quality of everything. Thank you for all you have done to make our day special. We will most certainly be back for dinner in the Grille Room !

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Randy & Suzanne L

We had our Wedding Ceremony and Reception at the Spring Lake Manor on September 10, 2016. We couldn't be happier. Both John and Janine along with the entire staff did an amazing job!!! In our search for a venue was stressful and very expensive, I was in tears until we found... Read More Spring Lake Manor. When we first walked in it was exactly what we were searching for...to accommodate our 100 guests. It was warm and inviting and the venue was BEAUTIFUL not to mention the food was off the hook!!!! and the portions were large!!! Our guests raved about how good the food was, how much they enjoyed themselves and how BEAUTIFUL the venue was and how they enjoyed having everything there in one place!!!!! We couldn't be happier with our WEDDING DAY!!!! The Spring Lake Manor really does an AMAZING JOB!!!! You will not be disappointed!!!! Much better than all the other venues we reviewed!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

Beautiful venue!! this place was so amazing, i have nothing bad to say. Staff was very accommodating and nice

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Sarah

My husband and I just had our wedding here. We cannot say enough about how wonderful this place isand its staff. Everyone is very accommodating and only want to make you happy. We had an issue before the wedding and because Janine (the maître d) is a problem solver, everything... Read More worked out. She instantly took out wedding planning stress away. Not only was John, Janine and the staff amazing, but the food was also amazing. Wish we could do it all over again. thethe wedding, which is a huge plus.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

We had the best wedding reception ever, thanks to John, Janine, and the lovely staff at the Spring Lake Manor! John and Janine even made the planning process stress-free and easy. The night ran seamlessly, the food was fantastic, the venue looked incredible, and everyone had a... Read More blast! We can't say enough good about this place!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

My daughter had the very best Bridal Shower ever at the Spring Lake Manor. The venue was beautiful and they worked very hard to make the Bride feel honored and special at the shower. The food was delicious, and the staff could not have been more helpful or courteous to everyone.... Read More John Nagel and his staff made planning this event effortless. Besides all of that the cost was very reasonable. I would highly recommend the Spring Lake Manor to host all of your events and celebrations. Bring your family and friends there and have a great time. Thank you.

great experience for my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Kristin S

i just had my wedding at the Spring Lake Manor this past August and I cannot say enough great things about this venue. I looked at a ton of places in the area and the SLM was hands down the best place regarding location, price, quality, and atmosphere! I had no idea how to plan... Read More a wedding reception but John and Janine are pros and thought of everything I could possibly need. They gave me great advice on what to have/what not to have (not one second of upselling me anything I didn't need) and basically read my mind in terms of the decor I wanted for my centerpieces. The food is AMAZING, my guests are still talking about it. The ballroom was the perfect size for my smaller sized wedding. If you want to have a great wedding for a great price and feel like you're in the hands of professionals, have your wedding here. You will not regret it.

We searched for the perfect venue for two years and found it at The Spring Lake Manor

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Nina W

I give the Spring Lake Manor 10 out of 5 stars!! First off John and Janine are absolutely fantastic and made my day better than I ever dreamed or imagined it could be. The Spring Lake Manor really goes above and beyond expectations and creates a gorgeous, elegant, and worry-free... Read More wedding! Words cannot express how much gratitude is deserved to John, Janine, management, and of course our bartender and wait staff! My husband and I are so genuinely thrilled that our wedding was held in such an elegant and gorgeous venue! Thanks Again to all of you!!!!!!!

Spring Lake Manor

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Robin C

The owner was great but I think we had too many people for the space. If you have the ballroom I think you should have around 100 people so overflow is not in the upper bar area.

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Spring Lake Manor catered an outdoor wedding reception held at our home in July, 2013. This was a very spontaneous celebration at the urging of friends and family. My husband and I had married in May in a very small and private backyard ceremony. Spring Lake Manor was the only... Read More caterer I contacted after receiving rave reviews of their food from a friend. I was not disappointed! They acted on extremely short notice and never indicated my lack of planning presented any obstacles for them. We opted for a cocktail party and the selections of hors d'oeuvres were terrific along with additional chafing dishes which we included. The food was exceptional and the staff over the top! The idea that linens, tables, bar and bar tenders, servers, chef....everything.....could be handled with just one phone call made the experience 5*. I can't wait to host another party and I'd never consider it without Spring Lake Manor handling it all!

My Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

I had my wedding at the Spring Lake Manor on 8/9/13. It was absolutely the wedding of my dreams! The entire staff was amazing, the customer service at SLM is impeccable. John the owner is a great guy, he worked with us to make sure we had everything we needed, and Janine the... Read More wedding specialist on site, was PERFECT! Her and her team paid attention to every detail I wanted in my wedding and made it come true. She was calm, cool, and collected (even if I wasn't at times :) ) From the moment we booked the wedding hall, they were very accommodating and informative. If I ever had a question or concern I would email Kristen Z and she would promptly get back to me. We were invited to come in for a taste testing of our food so we could know exactly what appetizers and entrees to pick for our big day. The food was delicious!! In fact we had so many complements about how delicious the food was that one of our guest booked a baby shower that very day because they were so impressed with Spring Lake Manor. We made the best decision by choosing to have our wedding at Spring Lake Manor, it was everything a bride could hope for and more!!

GREAT Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Gabriela D

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Spring Lake Manor and we could not be happier. We had roughly 60 people at it and John and his staff did an exceptional job providing endless passed hors d'oeuvres, a great buffet style dinner, delicious desserts and they provided all the... Read More linens, flowers, etc to make the room look warm and inviting. We highly recommend the Spring Lake Manor for any events you will not be disappointed. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the venue is beautiful and the food is great!!!!!

Rehearsal dinner

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Indira B

john did great job for50 guests for our dinner.great food fantastic ambience.thanks for wonderful evening .

Wedding 5/25/12

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Natalie P

Spring lake manor did a wonderful job with our wedding. We were very happy with the food, atmosphere, and staff. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. My guest enjoyed themselves and we had a great time. Very good deal for our small wedding. The owner John was great to work... Read More with as well ad Jeanine. I would recommend this venue 100%

2012-06-19T13:57:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Natalie! That was really nice! We enjoyed working with you as well! We are so glad that you were very happy with everything! Congratulations!!

Great

Reviewed on 12/12/2011 Kait W

I had a great expierence dealing with the Manor. Everyone was very helpful and the day turned out beautiful. My only complaint is that they did cut us short on time by about 30 mins. Doesn't seem like a big deal but I paid for the whole amount of time and confirmed with her the... Read More times and the planner still took advatage of the situation. The food is amazing and the location great!