Springfield Country Club

Springfield, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Happily ever after begins here!

When it comes to weddings, Springfield Country Club has it all! Indoor and outdoor ceremony sites, beautifully landscaped backdrop, newly renovated ballrooms, innovative cuisine and impeccable service offer endless possibilities! Plus enjoy our on-site hotel, spa & salon, golf course and restaurant!

Ballroom, Country Club, Hotel, Restaurant

400 West Sproul Road, Springfield, PA (610) 690-7600

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Kelly C

My husband and I celebrated our wedding on 1/21/17 and we could not be happier with the reception the Springfield Country Club gave us. Throughout the wedding planning process Dennis Ciciretti answered every question me and my parents had in a timely manner. Dennis provided... Read More suggestions based on years of expeirence, including some personal touches like recommending Schaffer Sound and Dave Schaffer who was the DJ at Dennis's wedding. Dennis helped make the wedding planning process stress free, including the day before the ceremony, where my family and I were bringing up final decorations and asking Dennis a lot of questions. Our reception was in the Grand Ballroom with 320 guests, I initially had a concern about guests sitting and waiting for food, I dont even know why I worried the food service was the quickest turn around service ever for 320 guests. The salads were set just before the doors opened, Dinner started at 6 and by 7:15 all guests were up and dancing. My guests have not stopped raving about how good the food was. Some quotes: "Omigosh 32 but.ered hors devours, I don't even know 32 different Hors devours." "At some venues you gave to track down the waiters who have the hors devours but at your wedding they were constantly circulating." "This prime rib is amazing, the size of this thing is amazing I can't even finish it." I added uplighting to our DJ package and couldn't decide on the color, Dennis told me not to worry about it that once the room was set up that he would work with the DJ to pick the perfect color and it was absolutely amazing looking. Our Maitre d was Scott. He was so attentive and helpful throughout the night and the day after. He checked on Billy and I the throughout the night and made sure we had beverages of choice whenever ended. At the end of the night Scott helped ensure we had all our present and cards, to the point that he walked them with us to our hotel room. Matt put us in a private room for brunch the next day.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laura C

We got married at Springfield Country Club this past October and could not have asked for a more beautiful day. We worked with our coordinator, Janet, throughout the year who was absolutely amazing—quick and helpful responses and advice to everything we threw her way. One of... Read More the most stressful things about wedding planning is just trying to envision how everything comes together—there are so many vendors and moving pieces and things that could “go wrong” but she just took that stress right off of my shoulders! We were able to bring all of our “stuff” (candles, card boxes etc.) over the Tuesday before which was tremendously helpful and alleviated a lot of stress. Hickmet was our Maitre’ d for the night of and very quickly became our best friend—he could find the person we were looking for (photographer, dad, flower girl) in less than thirty seconds and took care of the head tables drinks all night (very important!) I also heard from someone afterwards that he was also checking in on, and looking after guests at other tables. The venue itself is so beautiful—stunning crystal chandeliers in both ballrooms and silver Chiavari chairs—so there’s not much you need to do on the decorating end. Space was plentiful and the food was amazing. One of our favorite parts of the whole night was watching the curtains open from the cocktail room to reveal the ballroom all set up and ready, with the wait staff all standing in a row, ready to get the party started!—I had several people come up to me afterwards to tell me they got the chills! Still smiling thinking about the day and night, Springfield Country Club will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Regina H

5 stars for each category does not even begin to describe my experience and wedding at the amazing Springfield Country Club! As soon as I met with our sales manager, Dennis Ciciretti, I knew having my wedding here would be one of the best decisions I've made- and I was not... Read More wrong! He truly made all of my wedding dreams come true! He was a great listener, communicator, and would go to the ends of the earth to provide whatever I requested! As any bride does, I had a vision for my reception and when I walked into that room- it was beyond what I could have ever imagined! Dennis truly went above and beyond and knocked it out of the park! His friendly personality, good sense of humor, compassion and kindness was evident from day 1 and continued even after my wedding! Dennis made what could have been a stressful experience a very joyful and relaxing one! Hickmet, our maître de at the wedding reception also went above and beyond for the entire bridal party. He ran everything so smoothly and coordinated a great flow of events at my wedding. Many of my guests commented on the "flow" of my wedding and how it was seamless and perfect! I owe that all to Hickmet! His professional expertise, calming force and smiling face made me so comfortable from the minute I walked into SCC to begin our night! The food was so very delicious and there was so much of it! The cocktail hour blew all of my guests away and I am still receiving so many comments in regards to how much food they were offered and how every single thing was so tasty! The way in which the food was organized and displayed was a beautiful masterpiece in itself! There was also a variety of food being served by the fantastic staff! Every single staff member (wait staff/bartenders) that worked my wedding always had a pleasant smile on their face and interacted so nicely with our guests! If you want the best wedding- you need to have it at SCC!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Marcella P

I don't even know where to begin. Start to finish SCC was above and beyond my expectations. Dennis was so incredibly accommodating, even when I felt like I was asking him a MILLION questions. Every small change and weird request I had he accommodated and then some. He made... Read More suggestions and recommendations that were exactly what we were looking for. He recommended Schaffer Sound who provided uplighting for the night which really helped set the room off! He also recommended The Masters Baker who made the most AMAZING grooms cake for my husband. Matt was our Maitre' d for the night and he was PERFECT. He always kept my husband and I in the loop of what was coming next and included my parents in every detail of the day. He even brought us snacks and drinks while we were taking pictures on the golf course! All of our guest told us how amazing everything turned out and I truly couldn't be more thankful for Dennis, Matt and the rest of the staff at SCC for making my wedding night the most perfect night I could every imagine!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kristen H

This venue was perfect for our August wedding reception! The golf course was a beautiful backdrop for pictures with our family and bridal party. The connected, outdoor restaurant/bar, Tavola, was a great spot for guests to relax between our church ceremony and our cocktail... Read More hour. It was very convenient to walk there for our after party gathering as well. The attached Marriott was another important feature for our guests! Within the suites building, my bridesmaids and I enjoyed getting ready at the Joseph Anthony Salon and then simply going upstairs to get dressed then take pictures with the photographer. Most importantly, the Mahoney room (for cocktail hour) and the Grand Ballroom were magnificent for our celebration. They were thoughtfully decorated and the curtain "reveal" of the Grand Ballroom after cocktail hour left a remarkable impression on our guests. Janet was always available and willing to help during the whole planning process. Her professional suggestions for our set-up and schedule were extremely useful for creating a great day all around. Hick was equally as important in making our day run smoothly. He was our right hand man as soon as we got to Springfield Country club- providing water for all of our family and bridal party as we prepared to head right to the golf course for pictures on our hot evening. He made sure our every need was met throughout the night! He knew how important it was to stay on schedule and he did a great job of helping us stick to it. We are so thankful for the positive experience we had with the staff at Springfield Country Club!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kristin H

Book Springfield now!! Springfield Country Club blew me away and exceeded every vision that I had for my wedding day (and I'm an organized/perfectionist haha). I've been to many venues in the area and SCC tops them all. Each and every employee was professional, genuine and left... Read More a favorable impression. From the ladies at the front desk, all the way to owner Pat Burns, the service you receive is top notch. I was fortunate enough to work with Dennis. He was knowledgeable, enthusiastic and reassuring. He was very easy to work with and responded to my questions within minutes. It was a pleasure working with him and we loved his sense of humor. Hikmet was the Maitre D and he made sure that the events flowed throughout the evening. He constantly checked on me, my husband and both our parents. Dennis and Hikmet are well seasoned and I was so relaxed because everything was in their hands. You do not need a wedding coordinator or planner because the SCC staff goes above and beyond to make your experience unforgettable. The ballroom is spacious and you can't beat the dance floor, silver chairs or stunning chandeliers. I can't even tell you how many compliments I've received about the wedding. Everyone raved about the food and said it was the best wedding that they've ever been to. My vendors were equally as impressed! You can't beat the location with complimentary parking, Tavola and the Marriott right on site either. Thank you to SCC and it's unbelievable staff for making my wedding the best day of my life.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Nicole S

I couldn’t wait to get home from our honeymoon to write this 5 star review for Springfield Country Club. I found my venue on one of these wedding sites once we were engaged. We got married in June 2017 and heard over and over how this country club was such a great venue. This... Read More venue is about 40 minutes from where we and our family live, but heard no complaints from guests about traveling. It was worth it to have a hotel and huge bar/restaurant to hang out during our 3 hour gap before the ceremony. Janet is the wedding coordinator and she was so easy to work with. I sent her so many emails/requests and she wiggled and made sure she hit everything on my list. When you are worried about so many details for your wedding, that’s the type of person you need. Hikmet was our maître d and he was on it all night. We met him during our private photos on the course and he took care of us the entire night. Not only us, but our parents as well. He was 5 star all the way. This place is a great kept secret and I hope you consider it for your big day! Thank you Springfield! Sincerely, Nicole and Chadd

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 R S

We had our ceremony at the Springfield Country Club and we were very happy with how our day turned out. It was a slightly humid July evening but we were able to have it at their beautiful outdoor gazebo area. The back up indoor space (atrium) is also beautiful so we would have... Read More been very happy if we ended up there. After the ceremony we were escorted around on a golf course for pictures which was nice. It's also very convenient that the venue is next to a hotel for our guests. Our only complaints are that because we were only having our ceremony there we were limited on what time we could have our ceremony, and it was slightly pricey for just having a ceremony there. However, overall my experience at the Springfield Country Club was very positive and would recommend it for a wedding ceremony!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Drashti P

Firstly, you're better of doing your wedding in NJ or in DE at the Chase Center Water Front. We had a grand Indian Wedding this past memorial weekend and my wedding was ruined because of Dennis and his staff. We were in touch with Dennis and Nancy, who are were the event... Read More coordinators. We had a 3 day event and had 5 events in those 3 days with 500-600 people. This venue is very pretty but the event coordinators were no where to be found on my weekend. Everything was a mess. We had an ourside caterer come in with permission. All formalities were finished for them to come and cook there for the weekend. The night before the wedding in which we were having 500 people and 600 people in the reception, they informed the caterer that they weren't going to get the stove in the kitchen. We were promised a toast at the reception which weren't given. Dennis gave us such high expectations and he was missing from the whole event. There was no staff present the day of the events and we paid for butler service and we didn't receive it. Our total balance for this was $60,000 without food, and it was a huge mistake. They promised so much and didn't deliver. There was no toast for the reception. No water for the events. No bowls for lunch service. We tried to talk to Dennis and he just kept leaving the venue and running back in his office. We are trying to contact the upper management. If you're having an Indian wedding over 300 or so people, you are better not to have it here. We have almost 15 people from my family in the kitchen trying to put things together because the venue didn't give us wait staff. If the owner of this place cared enough, they wouldn't hire such people because they just ruined events. I would appreciate the management to call me. Dennis and Nancy both have my number. It's not a nice thing to ruin a girls wedding. For the price we paid, this was the worst place I could have had my wedding. Recommendation, please do not host your wedding here. You won't be happy with the service. Dennis had threatened my family and planner that he would "throw my caterer out the kitchen". Dennis took the stove away at 7 am when we had a 600 people lunch at 12. Which caterer would be happy with this. Even with this, my caterer managed to feed my guests. Dennis should be fired because he can't handle this job.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Whitney S

I can't thank Springfield CC (Lyndi specifically) & team for all of your endless effort, advice, guidance and help throughout our wedding planning process - you were absolutely amazing! From our first meeting, all the way until the end of our reception, you and your staff were... Read More top-notch and made all of our wedding dreams come to life. You executed our vision flawlessly and I cannot thank you enough. I hope that I can attend a wedding at Springfield sometime soon because everyone hasn't stopped raving about how great it was; the food, atmosphere, and staff were perfection! I can't recommend this venue enough. It was the trifecta for us (beautiful venue, hotel on site & Tavola's to continue to party afterwards).

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Morgan M

Our wedding at the Springfield Country Club was absolutely amazing. Dennis was excellent to work with as we planned our big day and Scott was exceptional on the day of ensuring any need was met. They seriously think of every little detail and went above and beyond to make sure... Read More our day was as special as it could be. We were able to add on an international coffee and liquor bar where our guests could enjoy Bailey's and other liquors in mini chocolate cups along with adding it to their coffee and we also had the insanely delicious dessert table, candy bar and bananas foster station. The cocktail hour was also amazing with so much delicious food and a warm, romantic atmosphere. All of these were a HUGE hit with our guests. The event seriously exceeded even our highest expectations and I am so grateful! Thank you all so much!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Katie H

If you ever get a chance to meet Dennis, you will literally want to write him a check and say "yes, take my money and make a dream wedding." He is the BEST! He took care of everything, answered every email within minutes to 1-2 hours at most, and just made the day magical. He... Read More said in one email about 2 months left to go "I hope you're getting excited because this is your day" I couldn't say anything better about him. Also - request Hickmet.. He is a maitre d, wedding planner, photography stager, and Dj planner all in one. He made me sit down and eat "just a few bites Katie then you can go back to the party." I gave him like 20 hugs at the end of the night because he's like your partner during the entire day. Provided nothing but encouragement and compliments and just made me feel like royalty. Love Dennis and Hickmet. The serving staff was amazing as well, there was one young girl (forget her name) who asked me where my dress was from since she was getting married soon and when she asked what I wanted as appetizers (I told her I didn't eat meat) she ran and got me some vegetarian options and my husband with everything he liked. If you want a stress free wedding with zero prep and worry about setting up your venue, go with Springfield.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Kristina Y

My husband and I got married here in July 2016 and the staff were awesome! Janet was very accommodating of all our last minute requests such as moving our wedding ceremony indoors due to a heat wave! Hikmet, our maitre'd was fantastic! He took care of our every need including... Read More the needs of our parents and bridal party. We highly recommend the Springfield Country Club if you're looking for a venue for your wedding. You won't have to worry about a thing! Also, the food was phenomenal, our guests couldn't stop raving about it, especially how full they felt after cocktail hour. Cannot thank the staff for making our day very special!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Mue

Our overall experience with Springfield Country Club was positive. We had a few frustrations in regards to communication but come the wedding day, everything was perfect! Laura was extremely understanding about very last minute changes to the guest list and accommodated without... Read More ANY issues. We greatly appreciate that! Charlie was super to work with the day of the wedding! Very friendly! Our guests really enjoyed the dessert table! We would def recommend this venue. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Jen F

We had our wedding at the country club on May 7th and it was absolutely amazing. Laura DiGeorgio was so wonderful to work with and was always available to answer my questions. Hickmet made sure our wedding went smooth and I did not have to worry about one thing on my wedding... Read More day. The golfview room was gorgeous and the food was delicious. We also had our ceremony outside and it was perfect. I HIGHLY recommend having a wedding or any big event here. The service is top notch and the results will exceed your expectations. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Tori K

After growing up and living in Delaware County my whole life, it was SO nice to find my dream wedding venue right at home! After taking my first tour at Springfield Country Club, I knew this was the place for our wedding and where we would make some of the best memories of our... Read More lives. Janet was our wedding sales manager and an incredible help along our journey. Anything I needed in the months of planning, she was there with a quick response and helpful hand - I felt SO comfortable putting a lot of pieces of the planning in her hands. Springfield takes care of so much of the planning and organizes seamlessly with your other vendors, you have so much weight lifted off your shoulders - especially the week of the wedding. The day and night of our wedding was spectacular! From the beautiful set up, smooth logistics, and wonderful staff. Janet and our maitre d' Hickmet were with us all night and ensured we had everything we needed and more! They kept everyone on schedule and made sure we were a part of every moment through the night - AND we ate dinner and always had a drink in our hand :) When people ask us how are wedding is, the only word I can use is perfect and that is in complete thanks to Springfield Country Club!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Madeline C

Where do I begin? I am so happy we chose the Springfield Country Club for our reception. It was such an amazing and memorable night. My husband and I had 6 different venues we wanted to look at while planning our wedding. We went to the Springfield Country Club first, met with... Read More Dennis and were ready to book (we never even saw the 5 other places). From the very beginning Dennis made us feel comfortable, taken care of and at ease. Dennis was very accommodating and patient, he helped make the planning fun, exciting and anything but stressful! Any question or concern we had was easily displaced with a quick call or email. The day of the wedding I was able to get ready with my girls and that night we were able to eat, drink, dance and enjoy the night with our guests without any worries or stress. It's been a month and our friends are family are still raving about our reception - how nice the country club and staff were, the food, and of course the martini bar. Afterwards, I had a friend say when she gets married she "needs a Hikmet". Hikmet was our Maitre D' for the night and without him I would have been lost. He saw to every detail and kept us on schedule. He knew what I needed before I did and I am so grateful he was there to help everything run so smoothly. Thank you Dennis, Hikmet and everyone at the Springfield Country Club for such an easy planning process and an unforgettable night!! You all went above and beyond to make our day more perfect than we could have imagined. We were thrilled with everything! Madeline & Mike

October 3, 2015

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Michelle D

Dennis, Paul, and everyone at Springfield Country Club was fantastic! Everyone was very attentive to our needs and they set everything up perfectly. It was exactly what we wanted! Our guests raved about the food and said the site was beautiful. Thanks SCC!

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Jennifer M

The Springfield Country Club was the perfect wedding venue! Throughout the planning process, Dennis and his team were always available to answer our questions. We had a food and cake tasting where we selected from delicious menu options. The venue is absolutely beautiful (we... Read More used the main ballroom). A few days before, we dropped off everything we needed for wedding day and they took care of it. Hickmehd was our Maitre'd and was amazing! From the moment our limo dropped us off at the front door, Dennis and Hickmehd were ready to go. Hickmehd took the girls and the photographers on the golf cart to different sites on the property to take photos. The grand ballroom was set up beautifully. They showed us (bride, groom, brides parents) the cocktail hour room as well as the reception room before any guests arrived so that we could see it all first and make sure we liked it. Hickmehd kept us on track the entire night, organizing when toasts, dances, cake cutting, etc should occur. We added the vienniese dessert table and again we were shown the dessert set up before it was presented to guests. The food was delicious! Hors devours, salads, entrees, desserts and cake were amazing! We chose the filet and the crab stuffed flounder. The cake was alternating layers of chocolate chip and raspberry swirl. The cake looked absolutely beautiful and exceeded my expectations. At the end of the night they gathered all of our items (decorations, favors, etc) and kept them safe overnight so we could pick them up in the morning. The team at the Springfield Country Club was amazing and our wedding day was absolutely perfect! The venue can be pricey but it is worth it! They took a lot of the stress off of us and we were able to enjoy our day! Our guests had so many nice things to say. We are very happy with the Springfield Country Club and loved everything about our special day!

Unprofessional Service

Reviewed on 7/11/2015

They did not accommodate my vendors enough time for setup for lighting, music, and decorating not even the standard 2 hours setup. This was due to events booked in the same rooms as my wedding which ended 1 to 1.5 hours before my wedding begin. They said we could come in the... Read More morning but when the vendor was almost done setting up the one of the staff told them to take everything down. This stressed me but so due this lack of accommodations my wedding setup was not complete and also my reception was cut short because the vendor for lighting and music had to start setting up during the cocktail hour. Everything was pushed back but not extended. Me and my husband was not pleased at how this was handled by Springfield Country Club. We also stayed the hotel, used the spa services, and had the rehearsal dinner at their restaurant. They clearly made money from my guests and bridal party that weekend. A tip for Springfield Country Club there should be a 3 hour gap between event so that each customers and vendors will have ample time for setup. These prior events before my wedding was book after I booked my wedding and I found out about these events in the 2 of the rooms 2 months prior and the 3rd room 3 days prior. It was discussed 2 months prior that these events ended too close to my ceremony, cocktail, and reception. The matre d and staff ensured that me and my husband enjoyed our night.

Above and beyond---BETTER than spectacular!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kate D

The Springfield Country Club made our wedding day more than memorable. From the moment we reserved our wedding date, Janet was beyond accommodating. She quickly responded to every little email I sent and answered all of our questions. The venue itself is gorgeous. We got... Read More many compliments on the style of our reception room as well as how nice cocktail hour was--and not to mention delicious! Dinner was outstanding and all the staff was very prompt and helpful. Janet was great at guiding us through the day and made sure we were where we were supposed to be at the right times. Even after the reception was over, Janet made sure we had enough to eat and didn't need anything else. For our cake, we used Termini's and I'm very glad we did. It was just one more thing that was better than expected about our day. We took pictures during cocktail hour and the country club grounds are beautiful. A member of the staff escorted us along with our photographer to different places on the golf course. The hotel was beautiful, rooms nice and spacious and having Tavola next door was great for us the next day. We had a late lunch before leaving. When we were deciding on a recetption venue, we only looked at 3 places and Springfield Country Club blew the other two locations out of the water. From the multiple dinner options and food selections to the extensive appetizers at cocktail hour and very well stocked bar, I am SO happy we had our reception at the Springfield Country Club. I can't say enough good things about the venue itself along with the entire staff, especially Janet! Thank you so much, Springfield Country Club for making our June 5, 2015 wedding the absolute best!!

Springfield Country Club

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Colleen A

Held my wedding here on 12-13-14 and could not have asked for a better experience! We arrived earlier than expected after the ceremony and the maitre d was kind enough to accomodate us while are room was being turned over from a previous wedding that day. They allowed us to our... Read More there upstairs room for an hour, brought us drinks and apps as well. The bridal suite was so nice to have, it was a great place to sit and take a few minutes to myself. The maitre d even bought us some apps from our cocktail hour to us! The maitre d really made our night easy going, I didn't have to go to the bar once he was always on top of it, made sure our meals were first and that we actually ate and was very attentive to all our concerns and needs during the night. The only thing that was a little disappointing was when I asked about the staff putting together the centerpieces that I created I was not given the most helpful answer, but they did turn out doing them. Also Janet was very helpful, also very prompt with answering my thousands of e-mails. I was also thankful for their ablity to take the centerpieces, toasting flukes, knife for the cake, bathroom baskets, seating chart, and etc. days before the wedding, it really was a weight off of my shoulders. The room was decorated beautifully, the food was delicious and the help was great! And another plus was that our room was right next to Tavolas so everyone just went right next door afterwards.

December 6th Wedding

Reviewed on 12/15/2014

The Springfield Country Club is a fabulous venue for a wedding! Our guests were amazed with how beautiful the grand ballroom was and everyone loved the food. People are still talking about how great the appetizers, main course, and the wedding cake was. The value is exceptional... Read More for what you receive. Nancy was great to work with and helped with the planning process to make everything easier and run smoothly. The wait staff for the reception were also extremely helpful. Heckmit, the team captain for the evening was awesome! He made sure we (bride and groom) were taken care of the entire time and attended to our needs. I couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out at the Springfield Country Club! We loved everything about the venue and our guests had a wonderful time. I would definitely recommend the SCC to anyone who is planning a wedding because everyone who helped made my job a lot easier and all of the food was spectacular! Our wedding was just as great, if not better, than weddings I've attended in the city at more costly venues. Again, beautiful venue, terrific staff, and delicious food, that will make your event memorable, fun, and special!

Over the Top

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Kali G

"Over the Top" seems to be the phrase everyone is using to describe our wedding at the Springfield Country Club. The food, the service, the set-up, everything surpassed our expectations. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding at this venue. It was an unforgettable... Read More night.

Mrs. Tomi Phillips

Reviewed on 11/26/2014

The Springfield Country Club exceeded our expectations for our Wedding Reception. We continue to get feedback on how delicious the food was from our guests! They were willing to work with us to create the ambiance we desired with our decorations. And the service - that too... Read More was even mentioned by our guests on how attentive they were! I would highly recommend them for your event.